China to maintain stable, orderly lending tools in property sector: central bank
If you write the contents roughly
The People's Bank of China (PBOC) said in a statement that it will implement differentiated housing financing policies according to the circumstances of different cities and regions.
[HONG KONG (Reuters)] – The People's Bank of China (PBOC) announced on the XNUMXst that stable and orderly lending in the real estate sector ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Differentiation strategy(Sabetsuka Senryaku,British: differentiation, product differentiation)Michael porterAdvocated byCompetitive strategyOne ofTherefore, the market for specific products (including products and services) is regarded as homogeneous, and by making differences in functions and services compared to the products of competitors, we are trying to gain a competitive advantage. ..
Differentiation strategies are from other companies with similar categories or from your own company.Product,ServicesIn the group, even if the basic functions are the same, by emphasizing that some of the value activities such as the products and services are superior due to the innovative design, brand image, advertising, etc., other competition It is a strategy to demonstrate competitive advantage by differentiating from vendors.
In the same categoryProductsProducts and servicesMarketThe management strategy is based on the premise that the company shares the same pie (“the same pie is distributed”), and the aim is to expand the market share (= sales) with new products and services.
On the other hand, the strategy of selling products similar to those of other companies is called, and the strategy of considering that the market is different and subdividing (segmenting) the market and launching products suitable for each segment is adopted.Market segmentationIt's called strategy.
Differentiation and products / services
How to differentiate
Some of the means of differentiation include:[Source required]..In the example below, the content of the competition is "product", but the service is generally similar.
- MultifunctionalAnd luxury-secondary features that distinguish it from competing products品質Create the characteristics of[Source required]
- Added value・ Name Value-Appoint a celebrity to promote the product or the productsymbolEmphasize by appealing to a symbolic image such as creating[Source required]
- Branding-Product colors andDesign,brand, Of the productPackageMake it more attractive than competing products[Source required]
- Value-added services-such as product guarantees and free shippingServices(bonusElement) more generously than competing products[Source required]
If these differentiating strategies fail (or are not differentiated),Market OfneedとSupplyOf the product based on the relationshipPriceThe number that can be sold is decided only byprice competitionWill be.However, in price competition, there is a strong tendency to reduce the physical strength of companies in that they have no choice but to sell a lot even if they reduce their profit margins.
Multi-functionalization and luxury are the most understandable differentiating strategies for consumers, such as selecting the combination that consumers want from a combination of several factors.Commoditization(Products are so common that there is no big difference in any product)Home appliances(White goodsEtc.) is a common strategy.With these differentiating strategies, there are cases where overdoing it impairs the function of the original product, but it has stagnated.MarketIt may lead to revitalization measures and new value may be created.
When adding an appendix associated with a celebrity as a value-added service, it gains popularity in another sense.It is a tactic that is often taken to appeal to consumers the differentiation strategies that have been implemented in advance such as multi-functionality and luxury.
For value-added services, in addition to the bonus attached to the product itself, for durable consumer goods, etc.Warranty periodYou can also see methods such as extending.aside from that,iMacLow interest rates, as Apple Computer Inc. didloanIn some cases, such as "to make it easier to purchase," it is eye-catching to make consumers interested in the product.It is often done for things that consumers consider to some extent when purchasing.
Differentiation strategies are categorized as follows:.
- Vertical differentiation
- Generally means that there is a difference in quality, between products within a categoryPreferenceThis is the case when the ranking is common to all consumers.If there is no price difference, for example, a cold medicine should be cured quickly, a battery should last longer, and a personal computer should have high processing performance.
- Horizontal differentiation
- It is further classified into the following two categories.nicheStrategy is a type of horizontal differentiation.
- When the preference ranking differs depending on the consumer, such as design, fashion, and color.
- If individual consumers prefer to buy them in combination.Even one particular consumer may prefer to wear red and blue clothing, for example, as well as red clothing.DiversityIs the utility that
- Trial version
- Non-price competition
- Mass customization
- Market segmentation
- Product management
- Country of origin
- Commoditization(It is the opposite of the differentiation strategy, and the difference with other companies' products becomes unclear or disappears. ・ Making it a daily item)
- Cost leadership strategy,Concentration strategy ――Three basic strategies of Porter