Ukraine plans mass evacuation of residents from eastern Donetsk region: deputy prime minister
If you write the contents roughly
The evacuation of the population could be extended to other areas where heavy fighting continues, such as Kherson, Kharkiv and Zaporozhye, it said.
(I will delete the extra words in the sentence and resend it.) [Kyiv (Kyiv) XNUMXth Reuters] – Ukrainian … → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|Of this articleitem nameHas the following notational fluctuations.|
Kharkiv: 151[Note 1](Ukrainian: Kharkiv [ˈXɑrkiu̯] ( Audio file) Harkiu: 157[Note 2],Kharkiv) IsUkraineIt is a city in the northeast.ZmiivState capital.in JapanKharkiv(Russian: Kharkiv Harikafu[Note 3]) Is also known.The population is about 144 million and the capitalKieuIt is the second largest city after.
17st centuryIn the middleUkraine CossacksWas built by.Russian EmpireFortress was built and used as a military base in the south.19st centurySince then, it has developed rapidly as an industrial city.for that reason,RussianIs settled on a large scale, and with the development of industryJewThe population has also increased.
19171/6から19346/24Until Kharkiv in UkraineBolshevik-SovietAs a base of power, Of the same factionUkrainian People's Republic, Ukrainian Socialist Soviet Republic,Ukraine Soviet Socialist RepublicBecame the capital of.this is,Russian RevolutionIt is said that he avoided Kiev, which was flourishing later.Also, mainly Russians and JewsWorkerThe large population and the well-developed city were favorable points for the Bolsheviks, who have a support base for the citizens of the city.
Second World War(German-Soviet battle) Then,194110/24untilNazi Germanyoccupied by the militaryBut,19438/23ToSoviet armyRegained.It is said that tens of thousands of inhabitants were slaughtered under the occupation of the German army.
2014On April 4, a pro-Russian group said, "Kharkov People's RepublicAn incident occurred in which the government was declared to be founded and occupied the government building.However, the next day, it was retaken by the Ukrainian government and more than 70 people were arrested.A local TV station was also temporarily occupied by pro-Russian demonstrators...On the 27th of the same month, 14 people were injured in a clash between pro-Russian and anti-Russian factions.Also on the 28thParty of RegionsBelongs toAn incident occurred in which the mayor was shot and seriously injured..
Impact of Russia's invasion of Ukraine
It was a region with strong pro-Russian sentiment,Intimidation of Ukraine by Russian troops after 2021ByRussian FederationThere was also a growing sense of caution
.. On February 2022, 2, Russian troops began marching across national borders (2022 Russia's invasion of Ukraine).Russian troops invading the citytankAnd the armored car was destroyed by the Ukrainian army, showing the appearance of urban warfare..On the 28th of the same month, it was reported that Russian forces indiscriminately bombed densely populated areas..
Siverskyi DonetsIs a tributary of,,At the confluence of.
Köppen climate classificationThen.Wet continental climateIt belongs to (Dfb).Winters are not extremely cold, and summers are not extremely hot. Average temperature in January is -1℃, The average temperature in July is 7 ℃.Annual averagePrecipitation amountIs 549 mm, most often in June and July.
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||−2.8|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−8.5|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||44|
|Source: Weather and climate – Kharkiv's climate |
In the industrial center of Ukraine,Soviet UnionEven in the capitalMoscow,LeningradIt was the third industrial city after.Especially weaponstanketc),aircraft,ト ラ ク タ ーThe machine industry is thriving, including.
- Kharkiv Station – Opened in 1869.The station became an attack target and was destroyed during World War II.After the war, the current station building was built in 1952 based on the reconstruction plan. 2 towers etc.Stalinist styleHas the characteristics of.The platform is up to line 21, which is one of the largest stations in Ukraine.
- Kharkiv tram – 1882,Carriage trainOpened as. Electrified in 1906TramIt became.Kiev streetcarIt has a large-scale route network that exceeds.
- Kharkiv subway – Line 1 opened in 1975.Currently, the length of the three lines has expanded to 3km.
- Kharkiv International Airport – Located 12km south of the city center. Built in 1951, Terminal B is an old Stalinist building.Terminal A is a new facility built in 2010.
Kharkiv has nine administrative divisions (Rayong,Ukrainian: Area).
- Холодногірський район
- Шевченкжвський район
- Київський район
- Московський район
- Немишлянський район
- Індустріальний район
- Слобідський район
- Основ'я нський район
- Новобаварський район
- Kharkiv University
- Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute
- Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics
- National Aerospace University – Kharkiv Aviation Institute
- Kharkiv National University of Economics
- Kharkiv National Medical University
There is a soccer club whose home is Kharkov.
- Victor Voyachich (Russian) (English) (Belarusian) --Singer.Born in Kharkiv, he was active after the warBelarus..People's artist of the Republic of Belarus (Belarusia) during the Soviet era. 1973,2nd Tokyo Music FestivalWhen he came to Japan for his appearance, he was introduced as "Victor Vujachich", but the original pronunciation of his surname is close to "Vujachich".
- Adolf Mouron Cassandre - the 1920sからthe 1930sOverCubismProduced many works influenced byグ ラ フ ィ ッ ク デ ザ イ ナ ー.
- Simon Kuznets - 1971ToNobel Prize in EconomicsWoneconomist.
- Jean Gottmann --Active in FranceGeographer.
- Felix Sobolev ―― 1960s ―― Active in the 1970sdocumentaryVideographer,Film director.
- Jura Soyfer - the 1930sToAustriaA political writer who was active in.
- Vladimir Drinfeld - 1990ToFields AwardWonMathematician.
- Igor Bob Chanchin - PRIDEActive in the ringMixed fighter.
- Vladimir Polevanov --Geologist, entrepreneur, politician.
- Vladimir Tatlin --Artist, architect.
- Valery Limarenko -PresentRussian FederationSakhalinGovernor.
- Bohdan Bondarenko --Athletics, Men's High Jump 2013 Moscow World Championship Gold Medalist.
- Andrii Nazarenko --Ukrainian office worker in Japan. Known for his books such as "Battle to Protect Freedom".
- Bologna,Italy April 1966, 8
- Cincinnati,The United States of America April 1989, 9
- Nuremberg,Germany April 1990, 4
- 天津市,Chugoku April 1993, 6
- Varna,Bulgaria April 1995, 8
- reel,France April 1998, 6
- Poznan,Poland April 1998, 9
- Moscow,Russia April 2001, 3
- Kaunas,リトアニア April 2001, 4
- Belgorod,Russia April 2001, 10
- Nizhny Novgorod,Russia April 2001, 12
- St. Petersburg,Russia April 2003, 5
- Jinan City,Chugoku April 2004, 9
- Brno,Czech Republic April 2005, 4
- Kutaisi,グ ル ジ ア April 2005, 8
- Daugavpils,ラトビア April 2006, 2
- Rishon LeTsi,Israel April 2008, 3
- Warsaw,Poland April 2011, 2
- Kharkiv offensive and defensive battle
- Kharkiv Pact
- OO Morozov Memorial Kharkiv Machinery Manufacturing Design Bureau State-owned weapons manufacturer in the city
- Taiho Kouki (Ukrainian name: Ivan Boryshko) Taiho's fatherMarkian BoryshkoSince he is from Kharkov prefecture, there is a Taiho Memorial Museum in our city.
- ^ a b Hidehiko Nakazawa "Ukrainian" Hakusuisha <New Express>, March 2009, 3.ISBN 978-4-560-06798-7.
- ^ "Official guide to correct spelling and usage of Ukraina place names". Embassy of Ukraine in Japan (February 2019, 7). As of February 17, 2019originalMore archives.April 2019, 8Browse.
- ^ Nakai 1998: 039-40.
- ^ Occupation of Kharkov, a strategic point in the south ("Tokyo Nichinichi Shimbun" October 16, 10) "Showa News Dictionary Vol.
- ^ "``Japan road'' built by detainees in Ukraine, ``road surface full of holes'' due to Russian invasion”. Yomiuri Shimbun (March 2022, 8). April 2022, 8Browse.
- ^ "Declaration of establishment of "republic" one after another in the east ... US Secretary "Russia is involved" concern Warning of additional sanctions". Sankei News (February 2014, 4). As of February 8, 2014originalMore archives.April 2022, 3Browse.
- ^ "Mayor Kharkov shot = 14 people injured in demonstration clash-eastern Ukraine'Newsletter(2014 4 年 月 日 28)[Broken link]
- ^ "Russia is scary now / 30 km from the border Ukrainian city / Russophilia area Residents' consciousness change" "Yomiuri Shimbun』Morning edition March 2022, 2 (international side)
- ^ "Russian army, urban warfare in Ukraine's second largest city”. AFP (July 2022, 2). April 2022, 3Browse.
- ^ "Russian troops bombing urban areas of major Ukrainian cities "war crimes" Zelensky”. BBC (October 2022, 3). April 2022, 3Browse.
- ^ "Weather Information for Kharkiv Погода и климат – климат Харькова". April 2012, 3Browse.
- ^ "Kharkiv weather information". April 2012, 3Browse.
- ^ "Britannica International Encyclopedia Commentary on the sub-item encyclopedia”. Kotobank. April 2018, 7Browse.