China Xiaomi increases 3% profit in Q19 Huawei sanctions increase market share
If you write the contents roughly
Xiaomi is expanding its market share as China's largest telecommunications equipment giant Huawei is constrained by US sanctions.
[Shenzhen (China) / Shanghai XNUMXth Reuters] – Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi's third ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Huawei Technologies(漢字Abbreviation: Huawei,Simplified characters: Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd,English: Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.) IsPeople's Republic of ChinaShenzhenA major manufacturer of communication equipment headquartered in.
1987As a vendor that develops the communication equipment necessary for the infrastructure maintenance of mobile phones,People's Republic of ChinaShenzhenIs one of the world's leading ICT solution providers. Recently, SIM freeSmartphoneEtc., has achieved rapid growth by handling terminals..Huawei's customers at the beginning of the businessChina Telegraph,China move,China Netcom,China UnicomChinese companies such as 1997ToHong Kong OfHutchison WhampoaWith the first overseas contract with the company, it has grown to provide products and solutions to 50 of the world's 45 largest telecommunications companies., 2012To salesEricssonBecame the world's largest telecommunications equipment vendor(No. 1 worldwide share in mobile broadband products, mobile soft switches, packet core products, optical network products).
2019At timeEurope-Asia-Africa-South America-Middle EastOut of 170 countries, providing facilities to 530 carriers.SmartphoneIn terms of shipping volume and market share,ア ッ プ ルI was also the second place in the world.
It is known as a company with a strong investment in advanced technology development, such as investing 10% or more of its sales in research and development every year. 2015At that time, approximately 45 employees, or 79,000% of the total number of employees,R & DThe total investment amount in R & D in 2015 was RMB 596 million (about 700 yen).[Note 1]).This is 15.1% of the total sales, and the total investment amount in R & D over the past 10 years is 2,400 billion yuan (about 4 billion yen).[Note 1]) Is exceeded. In 2008, when it became the first international patent application number one in the world for the first time, it has continued to stay within the fifth. The number of patent applications as of December 1, 5Chugoku52,550 cases and 30,613 cases outside of China, with a total of 50,377 patents acquired..
It is also known for its unique management system,CEOThree people are taking a "rotation system" and change CEO more and more in half a year. Dare strategicallyStock marketIt has not been listed on the stock exchange and has been unlisted. As of 2017, it has expanded to about 170 countries and has research institutes in each country..
Since 2018, as relations between China and the United States have deteriorated, exports of Huawei products will be restricted (described later), and the business environment will also deteriorate. In 2020, the sale of the low-priced smartphone business was considered in order to rebuild the business..
United States Department of Commerce Industry SecuritybyEntity listIs a listed company.
- 1987 - Ren ZhengfeiOriginal includingChinese PLAFounded by affiliated military engineers, As a vendor that develops communication equipment required for mobile phone infrastructure developmentChugoku-ShenzhenEstablished in.
- 2010February-Major US business magazine”, in the Most Innovative Company Ranking,Facebook,Amazon,ア ッ プ ル,GoogleIt was ranked 5th, followed by 2016th in 13.
- 2016March-According to the number of international patent applications filed in 3 by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), the company's number of applications topped for the second consecutive year.. Especially,3.9rd generation mobile communication systemHitLTE,4rd generation mobile communication systemHitLTE-Advanced OfStandard essential patentHas been leading the mobile industry for many yearsEricsson,NokiaHold downQualcommBecame the second largest patent holder after.
- 2017February-(Headquarters:英国-UK) Announced in the 2017 Brand Finance Global 500, ranked 7th up from last year to 40th place.
- 20175 month - ForbesIn the 2017 edition "Top 100 Most Valuable Brands" announced byChugokuAchieved the only rank in a company.
- 20176 month - In BrandZ's 2017 edition of “Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands,” which shows the brand strength rankings of companies around the world announced by the company, it ranked 203th with a brand value of $8800 million and was the top 49 for the second consecutive year. Enter.
- 2017August- Fortune global 500So, it was 129rd from 83th last year. In addition, it achieved sales of 785 million dollars and achieved the top 1000 in the world..
- 2017October-World's firstArtificial intelligenceProcessorAnnounced "NPU".
- 2018October-World's first5GAnnounces commercial terminal "HUAWEI 5G CPE" and chipset "Balong 5G01".
- 2018August-World's first 8nm process chipKirin 980Announced.
Japanese corporationHuawei Technology Japan Co., Ltd.(Huawei Gijutsu Nihon,English: Huawei Technologies Japan KK) 2005Established.TokyoChiyoda WardOtemachiHeadquarters in Tokyo. The popular name is "Huawei Japan". Japanese Institute横 浜 市Placed on Concord Yokohama 19F, As of April 2015, 4 engineers including Japanese and Chinese are enrolled. Wi-Fi routerEtc. were mainly provided to major mobile phone companies, but now they bring superior user experience by leveraging their competitiveness in the global market and experience in the Japanese market.Smartphone,TabletHas a wide range of products.
On February 2011, 2, the first Chinese companyJapan Federation of Economic Organizations (Keidanren)Achieved membership.
When authenticating communication equipment in Japan, the application is made under the name of the importing company (Huawei Technology Japan). Therefore, the manufacturer of the body nameplateHuawei Technologies Co., Ltd.," Huawei Technology Japan Co., Ltd. is displayed as the import source.
RikunabiAccording to the job advertisement of Huawei Japan published in 2018, the monthly salary of engineers is set at 40 yen for new university graduates and 1000 yen for master's graduates. In addition to bonuses at least once a year, “43% or more of paid salary” and “holiday weekends and holidays”, various social insurances are available, and retirement benefits are in place.Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareAccording to a basic survey on wage structure in 2016, university graduates in XNUMXStarting salaryThe average is about 20 yen and the master's degree is about 23 yen, and Huawei's hospitality became a hot topic.
Nihon Keizai Shimbun The 2017June 6, "Huawei will build a large communication equipment factory in Chiba prefecture this year and start production." In addition,ChugokuThis is the first time that a company has built a full-scale factory in Japan. HuaweiChibaFunabashiFactory site inDMG Mori SeikiThe company plans to invest 50 billion yen on this site to mass-produce communication equipment such as routers and other network equipment and related equipment. Also, there are plans to sell not only to Japan but also to overseas telecommunications companies..
Huawei's movements in each country
Relationship with the United States
2000 eraFromPresident of the United StatesGeorge W. Bush,United States CongressFrom HuaweiUnited NationsからEconomic sanctionsIs receiving(I.e. OfSaddam HusseinadministrationAndアフガニスタン OfTalibanadministrationThere were concerns about security as "supporting telecommunications equipment."
In 2016(I.e.,(I.e.,north koreaな どAnti-AmericanViolation of export control to the nationUnited States Federal GovernmentSummoned from.. Dissident surveillance in IranUsed for censorship and government censorship, and built a monopoly position in the country's market..
In 2018, he was Vice Chairman and Vice Chairman of NenshoCFO OfMeng Night BoatBut by the USSanctions against IranIf you give a false explanation to a US financial institution to get throughUnited States Department of JusticeReceived a request fromカナダBy the judicial authorities ofVancouverArrested for fraud.. Also, in 2019, in North KoreaKoryolinkThe federal government instructed the investigation following reports that it was building a communications network and surveillance system forIn 2020, the Justice Department prosecuted Huawei for concealing deals with North Korea.
2012 year 10 month,United States House of RepresentativesThe House Intelligence Committee of HuaweiZTEAbout the products of the PLAChinese Communist PartyHe has a bond with the public security department,Cyber attackAnnounced the findings that it is suspected that it is building infrastructure for the company, excluding the products of both companies from federal procured goods, private companies also seeking to refrain from tradingRecommendationIssued.
Also on January 2018, 1,ネ バ ダ 州Las VegasWill be held inCESIt was supposed to be officially announced atCareer OfAT&TA blank contract was cancelled. The reason for withdrawing the blank paper has not been announced, but the hypothesis of pressure from the federal government concerned about security risks is influential.. In April 2018United States Department of DefenseIs a mobile phone manufactured by ZTE and HuaweimodemAbout product,U.S. ForcesBanned sales at US military bases as it poses an unacceptable security risk to personnel, information, and missionsUrged military personnel to be cautious about using Chinese products even outside the base.
United StatesMilitary allianceThere was a similar move in the country, and in 2014, the South Korean government, at the request of the U.S. government, agreed to pass the network where Huawei's equipment is not used for government communication.,Republic of ChinaButFoxcon GroupUnder the umbrellaKokugo Denshi 4GSystem construction planNational Travel CommissionSince I was trying to adopt a Huawei base station when I submitted it to (NCC),Legislative committeeDue to more national security concerns, the NCC extended the review process to JuneNokiaIt was changed to the manufacturing equipment.
20188/14,ByZTE(Zhongxing Tong)Surveillance cameraWorld's largestHike visionExcluded from United States government procurement along with.. This includes equipment and services related to intrusion into target data and data transfer, as well as communication and monitoring equipment (Hytera Communications Corporation) andDarfa Technology (Zhejiang Dahua Technology)(Dahua Technology Company), including products from a total of 5 companies. The same measure is also applied to companies that are controlled and owned by the Chinese government, or companies that the United States government reasonably determines are related.
20195/15, President of the United StatesDonald TrumpBans American companies from sourcing communications equipment from foreign companies that pose a security threatPresidential decreeTo sign. Same day,United States Department of Commerce Industry SecurityWill create HuaweiEntity list(US embargo list, EL)softwareAnnounced a measure to virtually ban the supply of.. As of October 2019, more than 10 Huawei and related companies haveembargoListed
August 2019, 5,AndroidHas been supplyingGoogleHowever, when it was reported that some commercial transactions with Huawei were suspended,Intel,Qualcomm,Xilinx,BroadcomAlso, it was reported that commercial transactions such as parts supply were suspended.. Confusion such as immediate disabling of software updates was expected, but on May 5, the federal government of the United States announced grace measures to allow product procurement until August 21, 2019..
In June 2019, Google warned the United States federal government that trading restrictions on Huawei may be a national security risk, Intel and others are supplying parts by avoiding export restrictions Was reported,G20 Osaka SummitAtXi JinpingHead of stateIn a post-US-China summit meeting with President Trump, he said he would allow Huawei to supply American products.,AfterUS-China trade warWithdrew this statement.
On May 2020, 5, the United States announced the tightening of export restrictions on manufacturers exporting semiconductors using US technology... On the 18th of the same month, manufacture of Taiwan laminated electric circuitTSMCReportedly stopped new orders from Huawei.. Orders that have already been ordered can be shipped as usual until mid-September, but other than that, a rice permit will be required for export..
August 2020, 7,United States Secretary of State OfMike PompeoSaid in a speech about China's policy, "Behind HuaweiChinese Communist PartyI love youInnocenceCan not be treated as a company of various communication equipment,SecurityTothreatWe are taking measures as.
Technology competition in AI/5G
These United States movements are not only due to national security reasonsShuts out two major Chinese companies from the market,Artificial intelligence(AI) and next-generation technologies in the communication field5rd generation mobile communication systemIt has been pointed out that the practical use of (5G) will contain its rival, the People's Republic of China..
People's Republic of China and America (andNorthern EuropeCompanies are in a fierce development race over AI and 5G.In AI surveillance technology, Huawei, which is marketing to 2019 countries in 50, will take the lead.Of Japanese companies after Chinese companiesNECIs a 14-country American top companyIBM(Same from the 2000sICTAs a vendor, we also have a cooperative relationship with Huawei.) Is 11 countries.
In 5G, with HuaweiZTEIs nordicEricsson,NokiaAlong with,2010 eraThen the mainstream4rd generation mobile communication systemAlthough the technology of American companies was sweeping the world in (4G), it was also said that Chinese companies such as Huawei, which holds the most related patents in the world in 5G, will take the initiative in 5G. Was giving America a sense of crisis.
Relationship with Japan
Huawei in June 2018KarafutoAnd territory unique to JapanNorthern four islandsWhen laying a high-speed communication network connecting theChief Cabinet SecretaryYoshii KanIs "ロシアAnd protested to China through a diplomatic route. I protested to China because of the involvement of Chinese companies in the construction.".. This was completed in February 2019.
2018 year 12 month,Japanese GovernmentAlthough Not Named, It Is Reported to Determine Guidance to Effectively Eliminate Huawei and ZTE.. At the same time,Fuji News Network"The government disassembled Huawei's products and found extra hardware," "the extra behaves like spyware," a ruling party official said... Huawei Japan replied, "Factless" to a series of reports..On the other hand, Yoji Shimizu of Tecanarier said that "extra things" were not found as a result of disassembly, and insisted that "extra things" should be shown concretely...In addition, the advisor of the company's Japanese subsidiaryScience Council of JapanHas been elected as a collaborative member of.
European Union(EU)European CommissionIt is,5rd generation mobile communication systemIn March 5, we announced a policy of entrusting decisions on the adoption of Huawei products for (2019G) to each EU member country., January 2020 made a recommendation not to exclude Huawei from 1G networks, There are also regulatory movements in European countries.
ドイツThen,Federal Electronic Information Security AgencySaid in its own investigation that it was skeptical of U.S. claims against Huawei in December 2018In October 2019, the German government announced a new rule not to exclude Huawei from the 10G network.The following October, 2020, it was reported locally that Huawei restrictions were being considered..
FranceIn December 2018, it announced that it would welcome the construction of communication infrastructure with Huawei.,Emmanuel MacronThe president said in May 2019 that he will not remove Huawei, The French government has stated that it will not exclude it from 5GAnnounced a policy to regulate Huawei products in July 2020.
UKUSA AgreementContracting countryUKThen,Government Communications HeadquartersIn February 5, the National Cyber Security Center of Japan determined that security risks could be reduced if the sources of 2019G equipment were diversified.Announced conditional acceptance of Huawei 2020G products in January 1.. In May 2019, the Minister of Defense was dismissed for leaking this policy., The biggestBT groupLaunched a 5G service that partially adopted Huawei products.. However, in July 2020, the British government reversed the conventional policy of partial acceptance, and due to the additional sanctions of the US government in May of the same year, it became difficult for Huawei to procure semiconductors, which could impair product safety and reliability. There is somethingHong Kong National Security Maintenance ActThe influence of the British-Chinese relations over 2027Reportedly decided to eliminate by..The elimination of this Huawei device will delay the deployment of 5G by two years and increase costs by £ 2 billion, but prioritized security at the cost of this.The National Defense Commission released a report on 20G security in October 2700, citing clear evidence that Huawei is colluding with the People's Republic of China..
LikewiseUKUSA AgreementContracting countryカナダSo, in October 2012, Huawei was excluded from the government's telecommunications network at that time for security reasons."There is no reason to exclude Huawei for 5G," said Cyber Security Center manager..Meanwhile, major telecommunications operator Bell Canada has hired Ericsson as its supplier and excluded Huawei products..
Edward SnowdenConflicts with the UK USA AgreementロシアAgreed with Huawei in June 2019 to develop the first 6G network.,Vladimir PutinThe President criticized the US move on the Huawei issue as "the first technology war in the digital generation.".
Trends in other major countries
UKUSA AgreementOf the signing countryオーストラリアThe governmentEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu,パ ュ ュ ニ ニTieSubmarine cableInstallation projects and,5rd generation mobile communication systemAnnounced to lock out Huawei from equipment.
ASEANCountries, allies of AmericaフィリピンLaunched the first 2019G network in Southeast Asia with Huawei products in June 6, When Congress blocked a budget proposal to implement Huawei's surveillance system,Rodrigo DuterteThe presidentVetoTriggered.
Malaysia OfMahathir Bin MohammadThe Prime Minister announced in May 2019 that he would dispel security concerns and use Huawei's more advanced U.S. products as much as possible... Has been in conflict with the same Communist Party dictatorship, the People's Republic of ChinaEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euAnnounced in August 5 that it will remove Huawei from the construction of 2019G communication networks for the first time in Southeast Asia..
African Union(AU) was reported to have been suspected of spying on Huawei products used in headquarters communications equipment (African Union Commission denies)),African continentMost of the old generation (2G/3G/4G) communication networksIn June 5, we signed an agreement with Huawei, which is building.
In South America, the US has positioned itself as an ally and called for the removal of Huawei products from the 5G network.BrazilIs in a relationship where Huawei was building most of the 4G communications network.Announced in June 2019 not to exclude.
Middle EastIs America's largest ally in the Middle EastサウジアラビアFormed a partnership with Huawei in February 2019 to build the first 2G communication network.Announced in June 5 that it will not remove Huawei from 2019G networks.アラブ 首長 国 連邦Announced in February 5 that it will adopt Huawei products in the 2019G communication network..
As of July 2020, there is growing concern over Huawei around the world, and many countries have announced the possibility of excluding Huawei from 7G..
- Country that decided to exclude
- Country where the exclusion policy was communicated
- Countries in which the United States "prohibited entry"
- Under review
Suspicion of relationship with PLA
2019 year 7 month,AmericaInformation service companyBloombergHuawei's multipleEmployeeBut,Chinese PLAWorking on a research project in collaboration with officials,Military-SecurityHe announced the findings that he has cooperated in applied research with and has built a close relationship.
In the article, Huawei employeesWireless communication,Artificial intelligenceTeam up with members of the PLA organization in at least 10 research projects,CPC Central Military CommissionIs a high-level educational institution of the PLA and joint research with the research department ofNational Defense UniversityWithSatellite imageAnd geographyCoordinateHe explained that he had conducted research on a method for collecting and analyzing data.
In response, Huawei spokesman Glen Schloss said, "Huawei is a personal qualification and does not care for employees who publish research papers."Research and DevelopmentWe do not have any business relationships or ties. Our company is only engaged in the development and manufacturing of communication devices that meet the world's consumer standards,軍隊We do not customize R & D products for ourselves. ".
Eric Schmid, who was CEO of IT giant Google on June 6, told BBC radio to Chinese authorities via Huawei communication equipment in China. The spill was "no doubt", raising security concerns.
Huawei'sSmartphoneConsists of four series.
Equipped with a vast display, you can get a sense of realism that you cannot enjoy on other smartphones when watching videos or playing games.Second half flagship model.. On the back is the German camera and optical equipment manufacturer "Leica"And a dual camera jointly developed by Huawei.
The first half of the year with a wide range of color variations, with a suitable size for camerasFlagship model.. On the back, like the Mate series, "Leica] And a triple camera jointly developed by Huawei.. There is also a reasonably priced "lite", as well as high-end models "Pro" for quad cameras and "Pro+" for penta cameras.A wide range and various needs are met. Also,ChugokuAs well,EuropeIs also popular in.
Affordable price with average specificationsMidrange model.. By the back that draws a gentle curve and the rounded side, Shaped to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand. As with the P series, there is also a "lite" version.
Although it has high specifications, it is sold at a reasonable price,Cost performanceExcellent inMidrange model.. By adopting a "micro pattern" in which the film is folded into 15 layers, the back surface that produces a unique reflection of light that changes depending on the viewing angle is characteristic.. In Japan, with Huawei's online storeRakuten MobileIt was treated as limited, but from "honor 9",MVNOExpanded the handling ofIIJmio-AEON mobile・Also sold from (* Both are online only).. Rakuten Mobile has a lineup of limited-edition midnight black, aiming to differentiate it from other MVNOs.
OS isAndroidBased on Huawei's own custom,EMUIIs equipped with a mobile operating system[Note 2]. But, 2019Announcing the US embargo, Google announced that it will stop offering GMS to Huawei. Huawei had prepared "Plan B" to replace its own OS from around 2012 in case of such an emergency that GMS cannot be used. The OS that Huawei independently developed and announced was "HongMeng OS(Simplified characters: Hongmeng)” was announced at the Huawei developer conference 2019 held on August 8, 9. HongMeng OS is said to be able to run Android apps, but other details are unknown.
- Mobile phone journalist Junya Ishino said, "Huawei was originally a company that supplies network equipment to telephone companies.Mobile phone,SmartphoneI started to make terminals such as, and began to focus on marketing. We have increased the number of variations of terminals and have focused on technological development and research and development, and have gained a large share so far." In addition, especially for younger smartphones, "Positioning that the function of the smartphone = the function of the camera. The HUAWEI P10 is a level of quality that you do not know if you took it with a smartphone. The younger generationSocial MediaCamera function is an important factor because it uses.
- 2007 -Enter the Japanese handset market.
- 2014 -Entry into Japanese SIM free market.
- 2015 -The number of smartphones shipped exceeded 1 million,Samsung,ア ッ プ ル#3 in the world after.
- 2016July-Japanese SIM freeSmartphoneIn the field of, Huawei's "HUAWEI P9 lite" becomes the number one sales unit. (*This record was never broken for 1 months before the successor "HUAWEI P10 lite" was released.). Huawei also has a 32.4% share of the number of vehicles sold by manufacturer, ranking first..
"HUAWEI P9" and "HUAWEI P9 Plus" shipped more than 450 million units worldwide,France,フィンランド,UKな どEuropeRecorded strong sales in many countries. Also, 2016In August, HuaweiEISAAnnounced that "HUAWEI P2016" was awarded in "European Consumer Smartphone 17-9" category. Huawei wins this category for the fourth consecutive year.
- 2017March-"HUAWEI P3" and "HUAWEI P9 Plus" worldwide shipments exceeded 9 million units. Huawei's global smartphone shipments in 1200 reached 2016 million units, an increase of 1% year-on-year.
- 2017June-"HUAWEI P6" and "HUAWEI P10 Plus"TIPTo announceTIPAwarded “Best Photo Smartphone” award.TIP"The P10 and P10 Plus impressed members of the technical committee and TIPA with their innovative features and design," said Thomas Garwers.LeicaThe P10 and P10 Plus are revolutionary products that improve the picture quality of smartphones by linking the high-speed lens and twin sensor. Was evaluated as.
- 2017September-corporationBCNAnnounced "No. 1 manufacturer in the first half[Note 3], SIM freeSmartphone#1 in the category. Sales volume has reached approximately 300% compared to the same period last year. Regarding this, BCN said, "In SIM-free smartphones where the market is expanding, Huawei Japan (Huawei Japan) acquired No. 37.1 with 1%. The name recognition of the company has also risen rapidly in the Japanese market." Commented. In addition, in June monthly SIM-free smartphone models, "HUAWEI P6 lite" and "HUAWEI P10 lite" won the 9st and 1nd place respectively..
- 20181 month - auHas announced that it will sell the "HUAWEI nova 2" from the end of January 2018. (* This is the first au smartphone to be sold by Huawei.)
- 20185/10 - SoftbankOf HuaweiFlagship modelIt was announced that the "HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro" will be sold from May 5th. It was also announced that SoftBank will sell "HUAWEI nova lite 18" from the beginning of July..
- 20185/14 - auAnnounced that it will sell "HUAWEI P20 lite" from the beginning of June.
- 20185/16 - NTT DoCoMoHuawei equipped with a triple cameraFlagshipsmartphone"HUAWEI P20 ProHas been announced for sale from late June.Customization for JapanHas been applied,Mobile walletAlso supports.
Products for Japan
SIM free in-houseSmartphoneas well as the Tablet,laptopOther than selling,Softbank(SoftbankWith the brandY! MobileBrands (including predecessor old brands) andMVNODeploy asDisney mobileIncluding) andNTT DoCoMoとKDDI-Okinawa Cellular Phone (au) For base stations and terminals.
As mentioned above, as a manufacturerHuawei Technologies Co. Ltd., As a distributorCompany name of each operator, As an import sourceHuawei Technology Japan Co., Ltd.3 companies (for au there are 2 operator company names so there are 4 companies for convenience) are displayed on the terminal.
In Japan, in the 2000sMobile Wi-Fi router,digital photo frameIn the early 2010s, we delivered smartphones and tablet products equipped with functions for Japan to major carriers, but due to sluggish sales, we temporarily withdrew from smartphones and tablets for major carriers. 2014ToSIM lock freeWe entered the smartphone market, and new entrants continued during this period.MVNOAs a result of aggressively developing a set for the market, the response, battery life, and cost performance were excellent.Huawei lite P20"P lite" and "nova lite" series were hits, and it is rare as a SIM-free terminal where cost performance is important.カメラHigh-end products with a focus on Android and the rare AndroidTabletAlso put in a lot,Cheap smartphoneDriven the market.Then, major carriers began to pay attention to this hit, and from 2018, they re-entered the smartphones for major players.as a result, 2017から 2018It became the number one share of SIM-free smartphones, and the number five share of all smartphones including those for carriers..
But, 2018Sanctions from the United States and exclusion from the Japanese government's terminal procurement from the end, 20195AmericanDonald TrumpTargeting export restrictions by the administration, And finally in November 2019,GoogleThe popularity of smartphones has plummeted due to the inability to sell smartphones compatible with the services and apps of.
- Mate series
- Huawei Ascend Mate7
- HUAWEI Mate S
- Huawei Mate 9
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- Huawei Mate 10 lite
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- Huawei Mate 20 lite
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G
- P series
- Huawei Ascend P7
- Huawei lite P8
- Huawei P8 max
- Huawei P9
- Huawei lite P9
- Huawei P9 lite PREMIUM
- Huawei P10
- Huawei P10 Plus
- Huawei lite P10
- Huawei P20
- Huawei lite P20
- Huawei P30
- Huawei P30 Pro
- Huawei lite P30
- Huawei P40 Pro 5G
- Huawei P40 lite 5G
- Huawei P40 lite E
- nova series
- Huawei nova lite
- Huawei nova 2
- Huawei nova lite 2
- Huawei nova 3
- Huawei nova lite 3
- Huawei Nova 5T
- honor series
- Huawei honor 6 Plus
- Huawei honor 8
- Huawei honor 9
- Huawei MediaPad T1 7.0
- Huawei MediaPad M2 8.0
- Huawei MediaPad 7 Youth
- Huawei MediaPad 7 Vogue
- Huawei MediaPad 7 Lite
- Huawei MediaPad 7 Youth2
- Huawei MediaPad M1 8.0
- Huawei MediaPad X1 7.0
- Huawei MediaPad T1 8.0
- Huawei MediaPad T1 10
- Huawei MediaPad M3
- Huawei MediaPad T2 7.0 Pro
- Huawei MediaPad T2 8 Pro
- Huawei MediaPad T2 10.0 Pro
- HUAWEI MediaPad M3 lite
- HUAWEI MediaPad T3
- HUAWEI MediaPad T3 7
- HUAWEI MediaPad M3 lite 10
- HUAWEI MediaPad T3 10
- HUAWEI MediaPad T5
- HUAWEI MediaPad M5 10
- HUAWEI MediaPad M5 8.4
- HUAWEI MediaPad M5 lite
- HUAWEI MediaPad M5 Pro
- HUAWEI MediaPad M5 lite 8"
- HUAWEI MatePad Pro
- HUAWEI MatePad T8
- HUAWEI MatePad
- HUAWEI MateBook
- HUAWEI MateBook 13
- HUAWEI MateBook 13 2020
- HUAWEI MateBook X
- HUAWEI MateBook E
- HUAWEI MateBook D
- HUAWEI MateBook X Pro
- Huawei MateBook D 15
- Huawei MateBook X Pro 2020
- Smart band
- HUAWEI Band 4
- HUAWEI Band 4 Pro
- HUAWEI Band 3
- HUAWEI Band 3 Pro
- HUAWEI Band 2
- HUAWEI TalkBand B2
- HUAWEI TalkBand B1
- Smart watch
- HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro
- HUAWEI WATCH GT 2e
- HUAWEI WATCH GT 2
- HUAWEI WATCH GT
- HUAWEI WATCH 2
- HUAWEI FIT
- HUAWEI WATCH FIT
- HUAWEI FreeBuds 3i-Canal type earphone Noise cancelingLeft and right independent wireless earphones equipped with
- HUAWEI FreeBuds 3- Non-sealed typeWhileNoise cancelingLeft and right independent completely wireless earphones that realized.
- HUAWEI Wireless Charger-Wireless chargingQiWireless charging stand compatible with. Maximum 15W output.
- HUAWEI Mini Speaker- BluetoothSmall wireless speaker with connection.
Terminals for NTT Docomo
- Photo panel 02 - NTT DoCoMoDigital photo frame with communication function.Letter photo serviceIt corresponds to. Released in December 2009.
- UM01-HW - International roamingCorresponding call function,SMSAlso equipped with a communication module. Released on September 2010, 9.
- Photo panel 03 -With 2GB memoryFOMA high speedCompatible with the 9-inch digital photo frame with communication function. Released in December 2010.
- HW-01C -Supports 7.2 Mbps downlink and 5.7 Mbps uplinkMobile Wi-Fi router.. Up to 5 units can be connected. Released in November 2010.
- Kids mobile HW-02C -With call feature,SMSMobile phones for children with limited use for GPS, GPS and security buzzers. Released on September 2011, 9.
- Photo panel 04 -In addition to 3GB memory (and microSD slot) and FOMA high speedArea mailCompatible with the 9-inch digital photo frame with communication function. Released in December 2012.
- Kids Mobile HW-01D -With call feature,SMSMobile phones for children with limited use for GPS, GPS and security buzzers.Integrated security guarantee (ALSOK)'s "call-up service for children" is provided. Released on September 2012, 9.
- Ascend HW-01E -The first Android smartphone for NTT Docomo. Is a global modelAscend D1Although it is based, it also supports Japanese unique functions. Released on November 2012, 11.
- HW-02E -Mobile router
- Ascend D2 HW-03E -Android 4.1 smartphone
- dtab 01 -10.1 inch Android tablet.
- -8-inch Android tablet. Of the global modelMedia Pad M1Is the base. Released in February 2015.
- dTVTerminal dTV 01- d marketDTV ord anime storeA terminal to watch videos on your TV at home. Released in April 2015.
- - MediaPad M2base. Released in January 2016.
- - MediaPad M3base. Released in January 2017.
- -Released in July 2018.
Mobile phone terminal for Y!mobile
Includes former e-Mobile brand and former WILLCOM brand.
- H11HW -Foldable type. Downlink 3.6Mbps. GSM quad band roaming allowed. 20086/14Released.
- H12HW (ET)-Straight type. Downlink 3.6Mbps. GSM tri-band roaming allowed. 20092/7Released.
- S31HW -For Android 2.2 equipped 2.8 inch displaySmartphone.. Downlink 7.2 Mbps, upstream 5.8 Mbps. Overseas 3G roaming and GSM quad band roaming possible.TetheringIt is equipped with functions and can connect to up to 5 Wi-Fi compatible devices simultaneously. 20111/14Released.
- S41HW -Android 2.3 equipped 3.2 inch display smartphone. With the tethering function, you can connect to up to 5 Wi-Fi compatible devices simultaneously. Released on July 2011, 7.
- S42HW -Android 2.3 equipped numeric keypad type straight smartphone. Realizes high resolution (51dpi) with a width of 3 mm and 311-inch WVGA liquid crystal. With the tethering function, you can connect to up to 5 Wi-Fi compatible devices simultaneously. Released on September 2011, 9.
- GS02 -A smartphone with Android 2.3. Equipped with 1880mAh maximum capacity battery in Japan (as of November 2011, 11). Supports a maximum downlink of 16 Mbps. With the tethering function, you can connect to up to 14.4 Wi-Fi compatible devices simultaneously. Released on December 8, 2011.
- GS03 -A smartphone with Android 4.0. Almost the same as above,EMOBILE G4 (HSPA+) Is supported. Released on June 2012, 6.
- GL07S - STREAME-access version of the brand. The company's first LTE smartphone. Released on March 2013, 3.
- 201HW - SoftBank 201HWBased on the WILLCOM brand remodel (however, there is no WILLCOM logo). Released on September 2013, 9.
- 302HW -Smartphone (Type 2) to be released under the "Y!mobile" brand. Released on August 2014, 8.
- -Based on the global model Huawei P8 lite. Released on October 2015, 10.
- -Android 2.3 installed, 7 inch tablet, Wi-Fi communication only. Rarely for Android tablets, equipped with XGA LCD. Released on September 2011, 9.
- -For Android 4.0, 10.1 inch tablet, Wi-Fi communication only. Released on December 2012, 12.
- -Android 4.4, 8-inch tablet, 3G/LTE network compatible (Y mobile's own 3G network cannot be used). Based on Media Pad M1. Released on December 2014, 12.
Data communication terminal
- D01HW -USB connection type. Downlink 3.6Mbps. Overseas roaming not possible. 20076/23Released. Specifications of E220 changed for Japan.
- D02HW -USB connection type. Downlink 7.2Mbps. Overseas roaming not possible. 200712/12Released. D01HW is a sibling model.
- - ExpressCard/34 type. Downlink 7.2Mbps. Overseas roaming not possible. 20085/29Released.
- -USB connection type. Downlink 7.2Mbps. 20092/13Released.
- -USB connection type. 7.2 Mbps downlink, 1.4 Mbps uplink. Overseas 3G roaming possible. 200811/20Released.
- D22HW -USB connection type. 7.2 Mbps downlink, 1.4 Mbps uplink. Overseas 3G roaming possible. 20094/17Released.
- -USB connection type. Downlink 7.2 Mbps, upstream 5.8 Mbps. Overseas 3G roaming possible. Released on April 2009, 4.
- -ExpressCard/34 type. Downlink 7.2 Mbps, upstream 5.8 Mbps. Overseas 3G roaming possible. 20098/7Released.
- D25HW - mobileWi-FiRouter(USB connection is also possible). Downlink 7.2 Mbps, upstream 5.8 Mbps. 200911/10Released. Received MM Research Institute Award 2009, Topic Award 2010, Mobile Project Award Mobile Hardware Category Best Award. In June 2011, cumulative shipments for e-mobile exceeded 6 million units.
- -USB connection type. 7.2 Mbps downlink, 1.4 Mbps uplink. Overseas roaming is not possible,microSDA model with slots removed. 20102/19Released.
- D31HW -USB connection type. 21.6 Mbps downlink, 5.8 Mbps uplink. Overseas 3G roaming possible. 20097/24Released.
- -USB connection type. 21.6 Mbps downlink, 5.8 Mbps uplink. Overseas 3G roaming possible. 20109/17Released.
- -USB connection type. 42 Mbps downlink, 5.8 Mbps uplink. Overseas 3G roaming possible. 201012/3Released.
- GP01 -Mobile Wi-Fi router (USB connection is also possible). 21 Mbps downlink, 5.8 Mbps uplink. 20113/12Released.
- -USB connection type. Downlink 42 Mbps, upstream 5.8 Mbps. Overseas 3G roaming possible. Released on April 2011, 8.
- GP02 -Mobile Wi-Fi router. 42 Mbps downstream, 5.8 Mbps upstream. The NAS function enables file sharing between connected devices. Released on July 2011, 7.
- -USB connection type. 42 Mbps downstream, 5.8 Mbps upstream. Overseas 3G roaming possible.
- GL01P - EMOBILE LTEMobile Wi-Fi router compatible with. 75 Mbps downstream, 12.5 Mbps upstream. Overseas 3G roaming possible.
- -USB connection type compatible with EMOBILE LTE. 75 Mbps downstream, 12.5 Mbps upstream. Overseas 3G roaming possible.
- GL04P -Mobile Wi-Fi router compatible with EMOBILE LTE.UE Corresponds to Category 4. Downlink 150Mbps, Uplink 50Mbps. Overseas 3G roaming possible.
- GL06P -Mobile Wi-Fi router compatible with EMOBILE LTE.UE Corresponds to Category 4. Downlink 150Mbps, Uplink 50Mbps. Overseas 3G roaming possible.
- -USB connection type compatible with EMOBILE LTE.UE Corresponds to Category 4. Downlink 150Mbps, Uplink 50Mbps. Overseas GSM/3G roaming possible.
- - EMOBILE 4GMobile Wi-Fi router compatible with. When using LTEUE Corresponds to Category 4. 150Mbps downlink, 50Mbps uplink in LTE mode, 110Mbps downlink, 10Mbps uplink in AXGP mode. Overseas 3G roaming possible.
- -Mobile Wi-Fi router released as "Y!mobile" brand. Compatible with 4G data communication. Overseas 3G roaming possible. 110 Mbps downstream, 10 Mbps upstream. Released on August 2014, 8.
Terminal for SoftBank brand
- -With 7 inch communication functiondigital photo frame. 20096/12Released.
- -Of HW001Hello Kittymodel. 20098/21Released.
- -With 7 inch communication functiondigital photo frame.. 200912/18Released. Received the Good Design Award.
- -7.2Mbps downlink, 5.8Mbps uplink mobile Wi-Fi router. 20103/26Released.
- -9 inch digital photo frame with communication function. Released on April 2010, 4.
- -9-inch digital photo frame with communication function for corporations. Released on August 2010, 8.
- -USB type data communication terminal with downlink 7.2 Mbps and uplink 1.4 Mbps. 20109/10Released.
- -1.5-inch digital photo frame with communication function equipped with 7 GB memory. 2011Released on January 1th.
- -ULTRA SPEED compatible data communication USB. 20118/5Released.
- Vision SoftBank 007HW -Android 2.3 equipped smartphone. It features round glass. Released on 2011th September 9.
- -A digital photo frame equipped with Android OS that can receive and play video.Earthquake early warningAlso supports. Released on September 2011, 9.
- -A security system with communication function that protects your home and family while you are away or at home. Released on January 2012, 1.
- STREAM SoftBank 201HW -Up to 76Mbps downlink, up to 10Mbps uplinkSoftBank 4GA smartphone that supports (AXGP method). year 201210/10Released.
- ULTRA WiFi 4G SoftBank 102HW -Mobile Wi-Fi router that supports SoftBank 110G (AXGP method) with maximum downlink 10 Mbps and maximum uplink 4 Mbps. year 201210/19Released.
- STREAM SoftBank 201HW 3G -Up to 42Mbps downlink, up to 5.7Mbps uplinkULTRA SPEED(DC-HSDPASmartphone (from SoftBank 201HWAXGPfunction,Tetheringfunction,SIM lockRemoved the release function,pre-paid(Prisma)specification). 201311/22Released.
- SoftBank 204HW
- Nexus 6P
Disney mobile terminals
- -Unlike the voice call (excluding prepaid contract), the Photovision contract will not be succeeded to SoftBank due to the termination of the service of Disney Mobile on Softbank on November 2017, 11, and it will be canceled on the same day. Therefore, it will be a digital photo frame that has lost the communication function after the same day.
- Wi-Fi WALKER (CDMA HWD06)-Equipped with a large capacity (2200mAh) battery,WIN HIGH SPEEDMobile Wi-Fi router compatible with. Released on June 2011, 6.
- (CDMA HWD07)-WIN HIGH SPEED compatible USB type data communication terminal with USB side rotator. Released on June 2011, 6.
- PHOTO-U2 SP03 (CDMA HWS03)-A 7-inch digital photo frame that displays images and videos taken with a mobile phone. Released on 2011th September 9.
- Wi-Fi WALKER DATA08W (CDMA HWD08)- + WiMAX(Mobile WiMAX) Compatible mobile Wi-Fi router with a maximum downlink speed of 40 Mbps.WIN HIGH SPEEDIs not supported. Released on December 2011, 12.
- Wi-Fi WALKER LTE- au 4G LTECompatible corporate mobile Wi-Fi router. Also compatible with WIN HIGH SPEED. Released on November 2012, 11.
- USB STICK LTE-au 4G LTE compatible corporate USB type data communication terminal. Also compatible with WIN HIGH SPEED. Released on November 2012, 11.
- Wi-Fi WALKER- + WiMAX(Mobile WiMAX) Compatible mobile Wi-Fi router with a maximum downlink speed of 40 Mbps.WIN HIGH SPEEDIs not supported.
- Wi-Fi WALKER HWD14 -
- Wi-Fi WALKER HWD15 -
Terminal for UQ Communications
- Wi-Fi WALKER DATA08W - + au (CDMA 1X WIN) Compatible mobile Wi-Fi router. Released on February 2012, 2.
- Wi-Fi WALKER HWD14 -
- ^ "Executive-Huawei" (English). www.huawei.comHuawei. 2018/12/11Browse.
- ^ "Corporate Information | Huawei Japan-Huawei Japan'
- ^ a b c d Rakuten Mobile"Rakuten Mobile: Huawei Featured'
- ^ "Column: Huawei turmoil, exposing the "compensation" of deglobalization". Reuters(July 2019, 5) 2019/6/18Browse.
- ^ “Huawei surpasses Ericsson as world's largest telecom equipment vendor”.. (January 2012, 7) 2018/7/28Browse.
- ^ "Chinese Huawei Technologies, XNUMX Secrets of Breakthrough China Corporate Report". Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2012, 10) 2018/7/28Browse.
- ^ Research by ABI Research, Frost & Sullivan, Dell'Oro, Ovum-RHK
- ^ “Huawei Exclusion: Major Korean Telecommunications Carriers Procure Large Volume of Huawei Equipment”. Chosun Ilbo(July 2019, 6) 2019/6/18Browse.
- ^ “Huawei overtakes Apple again in second place on smartphone market”. Bloomberg(July 2019, 5) 2019/5/17Browse.
- ^ “Sales strategy is “wide and thin”? HUAWEI surpasses Apple to become the world's second largest smartphone maker (Counterpoint survey)”. Engadget(July 2017, 9) 2018/7/28Browse.
- ^ a b "R&D-Corporate Information | Huawei Japan-Huawei Japan'
- ^ a b "Huawei's unknown "another face" that is comparable to Panasonic in the number of international patent applications | Moju Wealth's new surprise business in China | Diamond OnlineAugust 2010, 10
- ^ "WIPO International Patent Application Ranking, Company Ranking (2011)August 2012, 3
- ^ WIPO International Patent Application Ranking, Company Ranking (2012) 2013/3/20
- ^ Nihon Keizai Shimbun"Panasonic regains top position: Number of international patent applications filed: Nihon Keizai ShimbunAugust 2014, 3
- ^ "News-[Data tells] Huawei leads the world in the number of international patent applications in 2014, China is growing rapidly: ITproAugust 2015, 3
- ^ a b Abema TIMES"Low price and enhanced camera function Is it near the day when young people will choose Huawei smartphones? | Abema TIMESAugust 2017, 7
- ^ "Huawei discusses partial sale of low-priced smartphone division = related sources”. Reuters (June 2020, 10). 2020/10/14Browse.
- ^ “Like US lawmakers, Brits raise spying fears over Huawei gear”. c net. (June 2013, 6) 2018/1/24Browse.
- ^ Huawei ranks 50th in "13 Most Innovative Companies in the World" by Fast Company Magazine | Huawei Japan's Press Release
- ^ The 2016th page of the Nihon Keizai Shimbun morning edition, March 3, 17 "Huawei tops the list for the second consecutive year. International application for patents is fifth in Mitsubishi Electric"
- ^ Outline of ETSI Mandatory Declaration for LTE Related Patents Patent Search Report
- ^ "Huawei ranks 2017th in 500 Brand Finance Global 40! | Latest News | Huawei GlobalAugust 2017, 2
- ^ a b Jiji dot com news"Huawei achieves Top 500 in Fortune Global 100!: Jiji.comAugust 2017, 7
- ^ Jiji dot com news"Huawei ranks 100th on BrandZ's "49 Most Valuable Brands Top XNUMX"!: Jiji.comAugust 2017, 6
- ^ The world's first AI processor ``NPU'' equipped SoC ``Kirin 970'' opens up the mobile AI era-GIGAZINE2017/9/4
- ^ Huawei, high-end Android tablet "MediaPad M5"2018/2/26
- ^ Both Apple and Huawei will appeal to the "first 7 nm processor", who is the true winner?2018/9/13
- ^ a b c d e Huawei Technology Japan Co., Ltd. Announcement of financial results for the 15th period
- ^ "Huawei China's "fifth row" penetration”. FACTA (April 2014). 2014/7/9Browse.
- ^ “Huawei approaches the unknown “Japan Institute”Nikkei Sangyo Shimbun Editor's Choice. Nihon Keizai Shimbun. (April 2015, 4) 2015/4/26Browse.
- ^ "First Huawei Japan Nippon Keidanren member Chinese company”. Huawei Technology Japan (February 2011). 2017/7/1Browse.
- ^ "First Chinese company in Keidanren, the head office of Japanese business world". Chinese net (September 2011, 3). 2017/7/1Browse.
- ^ "Recruitment information of Huawei Technology Co., Ltd. (starting salary/employee/welfare) | Rikunabi 2018'
- ^ "Huawei's starting salary of 40 yen is a topic "I want to get a normal job" "Excellent people are flowing" | Caricone NewsAugust 2017, 6
- ^ Mainichi Newspapers"Special Feature Wide: Is it okay to get a job in a Chinese company? A starter salary of XNUMX yen is decided speed, experience growth-Mainichi ShimbunAugust 2017, 7
- ^ JoongAng Daily News"Hankei: China opening in the "Made in Japan" era... Huawei plans to build a production plant in Japan | Chuo Nippo Japanese EditionAugust 2017, 6
- ^ Nihon Keizai Shimbun"Huawei is a large communication equipment factory in Japan, the first technology absorption in China: Nihon Keizai ShimbunAugust 2017, 6
- ^ "Tang Jia Sen Foreign Minister responds about cooperation on fiber optic network construction in Iraq”. People's Network (March 2001, 3). 2018/11/14Browse.
- ^ "Chinese firm'owns' telephone system in Iraq”. The Washington Times (February 2011, 2). 2018/11/14Browse.
- ^ "China's new frontier”. Fortune (June 2009, 6). 2018/11/14Browse.
- ^ "Chinese telecom company accused of aiding Taliban”. EEtimes (December 2001, 12). 2018/11/14Browse.
- ^ "Subpoena for Chinese Huawei, with or without rice technology exports to Iran and North Korea”. Bloomberg (June 2016, 6). 2018/11/14Browse.
- ^ "U.S. warns China's telecoms will help Iran dissident surveillance". Sankei News (September 2018, 12). 2018/12/13Browse.
- ^ "China's Huawei tech monopolizes Iran's mobile phone industry-will national surveillance help?". Wall Street Journal (September 2011, 10). 2018/11/14Browse.
- ^ “Vice Chairman Huawei arrests Canada for high-tech hegemony in the US and China”. Tokyo Newspaper(July 2018, 12) 2018/12/8Browse.
- ^ “Huawei vice president suspects fraud over Iran trade”. Asahi Shimbun(July 2018, 12) 2018/12/8Browse.
- ^ “America, Huawei and North Korea to investigate relations with US newspaper reports”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2019, 7) 2019/7/23Browse.
- ^ “Suspected that Huawei contributed to the wireless communication network used for spying in North Korea”. GIGAZINE(July 2019, 7) 2019/7/23Browse.
- ^ “US prosecuted Huawei, suspected of concealing trade with North Korea”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2020, 2) 2020/2/14Browse.
- ^ "Is China's major communications equipment company Huawei a "dangerous existence"? What will Japan do as each country moves to "close out"?". Jay Cast (September 2014, 3). 2014/3/26Browse.
- ^ “AT & T's adoption of Mate 10 Pro is a slapstick Huawei's career strategy divided between Japan and the United States”. ITmedia(July 2018, 1) 2018/2/10Browse.
- ^ "Beautiful Ministry of Defense prohibited use and Zhongxing machine". Radio Free Asia(July 2018, 5) 2018/5/5Browse.
- ^ “The sale of mobile phones of two Chinese companies at US military bases is prohibited”. AFP(July 2018, 5) 2018/5/5Browse.
- ^ a b “Stop selling Huawei ZTE phones at US military bases, Pentagon on security risk reasons”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2018, 5) 2018/5/4Browse.
- ^ Sean Gallaghar (February 2014, 2). “Korea, China Huawei equipment excluded from government communications". Wired. 2014/2/17Browse.
- ^ "Guo Tung Hua Because of Go 4G". China time signal (September 2014, 7). 2018/9/2Browse.
- ^ ""No evidence of Huawei espionage"-White House announces findings”. WirelessWire News (October 2012, 10). 2014/3/26Browse.
- ^ "US prohibits use of Huawei and ZTE devices in the government under the New Defense Law". TechCrunch (September 2018, 8). 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ "Virtually ban on US exports to Huawei”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun (May 2019, 5). 2019/5/21Browse.
- ^ More than 100 Huawei companies are on the embargo list | Business Journal
- ^ "U.S. stock market down, Huawei regulation weighs on tech stocks”. Reuters (June 2019, 5). 2019/5/21Browse.
- ^ "Huawei announces new smartphone model confident in US government export ban restrictions”. Reuters (June 2019, 5). 2019/5/21Browse.
- ^ "Intel and Micron resume supply of products to Huawei through export restrictions". CNET (September 2019, 6). 2019/6/8Browse.
- ^ "Google Wars US Government Of National Security Risk Warning With Huawei-FT News". Bloomberg (September 2019, 6). 2019/6/8Browse.
- ^ "Google warns of Huawei sanctions, US security risk = FT". Reuters (September 2019, 6). 2019/6/8Browse.
- ^ "Acceptance of transactions with Huawei". Nihon Keizai Shimbun (September 2019, 6). 2019/6/29Browse.
- ^ "President Trump suggests continued Huawei exclusion". Sankei News (September 2019, 8). 2019/9/29Browse.
- ^ “US Department of Commerce Huawei's “Temporary Export Permit” Extends “Perhaps Last” Semiconductors Strengthen Trading Regulations”. IT Media Mobile. (May 2020, 5) 2020/5/18Browse.
- ^ a b “TSMC suspends new orders from Huawei, receives US regulatory tightening”Nihon Keizai Shimbun. (June 2020, 5) 2020/5/18Browse.
- ^ "The Chinese Communist Party has abused our free and open society" ... Summary of Pompeo's speech: International: News: Yomiuri Shimbun Online
- ^ a b "US Justice Authorities: Investigate Huawei on suspicion of embargo on Iran". Mainichi Newspapers(July 2018, 4) 2018/4/29Browse.
- ^ “Huawei technology “security concerns” spreads outside the US”. Wall Street Journal(July 2018, 3) 2018/4/28Browse.
- ^ a b "U.S., Chinese smartphone aiming, Huawei investigation, ZTE sanctions rival containment". Sankei News(July 2018, 4) 2018/4/29Browse.
- ^ a b “China Investigating Telecommunications Equipment Company Affects One Belt, One Road Strategy, Depends on US, Crisis in Parts Procurement”. Sankei News(July 2018, 4) 2018/4/29Browse.
- ^ “Chinese surveillance technology is the world, Huawei is the leader”. Wall Street Journal(July 2019, 9) 2019/9/24Browse.
- ^ “SMART CITIES AND AUTOMATED RACISM How IBM Designed China's Surveillance Regime”. Byline Times(July 2019, 5) 2019/9/24Browse.
- ^ “AI surveillance proliferating, with China exporting tech to over 60 countries, NEC 14 and IBM 11: report”. Japan Times(July 2019, 12) 2019/12/16Browse.
- ^ "XNUMXG strongest Huawei "I want to teach Korea"". JoongAng Daily News(July 2019, 4) 2019/6/8Browse.
- ^ “China does not stop offensive to 5G hegemony, but even if the US is locked out, the standard is superior”. Nikkei newspaper electronic version(July 2018, 11) 2018/11/27Browse.
- ^ “Russian Japan protests by laying optical fiber on the northern four islands”. Chinese net(July 2018, 6) 2019/5/21Browse.
- ^ "Building a high-speed internet network on three islands in Russia and the Northern Territories". Reuters(July 2019, 2) 2019/6/8Browse.
- ^ "Japanese government reports Huawei ZTE products to be excluded from ministries". AFPBB(July 2018, 12) 2019/10/17Browse.
- ^ "XNUMXG Made in China Partial Exclusion Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, Frequency Allocation Guidelines". Tokyo Newspaper(July 2018, 12) 2019/10/17Browse.
- ^ “The Huawei problem should be thoroughly eliminated by giving evidence!” The path taken by Japan involved in the “Cold War structure”. FNN.jp Prime Online(November 2018, 12). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 12. 2019/7/2Browse.
- ^ "About the fact that "it behaves like spyware" is unrooted”. Huawei Japan. 2018/12/31Browse.
- ^ What is the truth behind the "extra" coverage and how will it affect the sales of the "Mate 20 Pro"? Hit Huawei Kureha directly”. ITmedia Mobile(July 2018, 12) 2018/12/31Browse.
- ^ “What's “Extra”? Clear Allegations of “Mate 20 Pro””. EE Times Japan(July 2018, 12) 2018/12/31Browse.
- ^ XNUMXth Science Council of Japan Cooperation Member List (Overall Version) As of October XNUMX, XNUMXnd year of ReiwaScience Council of Japan
- ^ "EU, Huawei exclusion is a member country judgment-XNUMXG security guideline". Bloomberg(July 2019, 3) 2019/6/8Browse.
- ^ “The EU does not completely exclude Huawei, but the European Commission recommends it”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2020, 1) 2020/1/31Browse.
- ^ “Germany does not exclude Huawei from government procurement XNUMXG maintenance tour”. Reuters(July 2018, 12) 2018/12/8Browse.
- ^ “Germany, 5G, without Huawei exclusion”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2019, 10) 2018/10/17Browse.
- ^ "Huawei restricted in 5G, Germany Local coverage (photo = Reuters)". Nikkei newspaper electronic version (September 2020, 10). 2020/10/15Browse.
- ^ “Huawei welcome in France, sensitive investments can be blocked: French minister”. Reuters(July 2018, 12) 2018/12/10Browse.
- ^ "Mr. Macron "Does not exclude Huawei" Emphasizes original judgment". Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2019, 5) 2019/7/23Browse.
- ^ "France declares not to remove Huawei from 5G networks". AFPBB(July 2020, 2) 2020/2/14Browse.
- ^ "France also eliminates Huawei 5G products, 28 years ... (Photo = Reuters)". Nikkei newspaper electronic version (September 2020, 7). 2020/10/15Browse.
- ^ “Huawei's 5G network established across Monaco, the first in Europe”. AFPBB(July 2019, 7) 2019/7/11Browse.
- ^ “British opposition to Huawei exclusion. Concerns over economic blockage—is Japan good at following US?”. BUSINESS INSIDER JAPAN(July 2019, 2) 2019/5/25Browse.
- ^ “Construction of XNUMXG network in the UK Government, participation in Huawei, conditionally accepted”. Mainichi Newspapers(July 2020, 1) 2020/1/29Browse.
- ^ “Britain's Prime Minister dismisses Defense Minister due to leak of Huawei 5G entry”. AFPBB(July 2019, 5) 2019/9/9Browse.
- ^ "UK, "5G" BT system from this month, Huawei for infrastructure". Nihon Keizai Shimbun(July 2019, 5) 2019/9/9Browse.
- ^ “The British government has taken the lead in eliminating Huawei”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun (Nikkei Inc.). (October 2020, 7) 2020/7/19Browse.
- ^ "The Security of 5G: “We must not surrender our national security for the sake of short-term technological development”" (English). committees.parliament.ukBritish Parliament (October 2020, 10). 2020/10/15Browse.
- ^ Palmer, Randall (October 2012, 10). “Huawei faces exclusion from planned Canada government network". Reuters. 2012/10/10Browse.
- ^ “No need to ban Huawei in light of Canada's robust cybersecurity safeguards, top official says”. Grove and Mail(July 2018, 11) 2018/12/10Browse.
- ^ "Three major Canadian carriers eliminate Huawei's 3G equipment Ericsson as supplier | 5Kr Japan | Largest Chinese tech startup media”(May 2020, 6). 2020/10/15Browse.
- ^ “Huawei to develop 5G communication network in Russia”. AFPBB(July 2019, 6) 2019/6/7Browse.
- ^ “China's Huawei will build Russia's 5G network”. CNN(July 2019, 6) 2019/6/8Browse.
- ^ "Huawei tour China-Russia cooperation = Mr Putin blames the US-Economic Forum". Newsletter(July 2019, 6) 2019/6/7Browse.
- ^ “Australia also eliminates Huawei, concerned about China's influence”. Wall Street Journal(July 2018, 4) 2018/4/28Browse.
- ^ "Australian government removes Huawei/ZTE from 5G network supply". Impress Watch (September 2018, 8). 2018/9/2Browse.
- ^ “Compared to 5G commercialization start, Huawei is a core supplier”. Xinhua News Agency(July 2019, 6) 2019/6/24Browse.
- ^ “US-China high-tech war, Philippines choosing China”. Wall Street Journal(July 2019, 7) 2019/7/19Browse.
- ^ “Malaysia Prime Minister declares continued use of Huawei products”. AFPBB(July 2019, 5) 2019/6/17Browse.
- ^ “Malaysia uses Huawei products as much as possible – Mahathir Prime”. Bloomberg(July 2019, 5) 2019/6/17Browse.
- ^ "Huawei excluded from XNUMXG in Vietnam, distrust of China due to South China Sea conflict". Fuji Sankei Business Eye(July 2019, 8) 2019/9/9Browse.
- ^ "AU spying report absurd: China". enca.com. 2019/6/8Browse.
- ^ "African Union says has no secret dossiers after China spying report". reuter.com. 2019/6/8Browse.
- ^ “Chinese investments fuel growth in African science”. Nature(July 2019, 5) 2019/6/8Browse.
- ^ “After Allegations of Spying, African Union Renews Huawei Alliance”. Voice of America(July 2019, 6) 2019/6/8Browse.
- ^ “Chinese telecom company Huawei thrives in Latin America”. China Daily(July 2015, 4) 2019/6/23Browse.
- ^ “Brazil does not exclude Huawei products from XNUMXG communication network = Vice President”. Reuters(July 2019, 6) 2019/6/10Browse.
- ^ “Saudi Arabia among first countries to launch 5G”. Arab News(July 2019, 2) 2019/7/1Browse.
- ^ “Saudi communication minister declared without Huawei exclusion”. Sankei News(July 2019, 6) 2019/6/10Browse.
- ^ “To build 5G with Huawei equipment in the Middle East, where Chinese funds are coming in”. Wall Street Journal(July 2019, 2) 2019/6/25Browse.
- ^ Huawei Elimination Acceleration ... Europe XNUMXG "Security Impact" Eastern Europe: Economy: News: Yomiuri Shimbun Online
- ^ Huawei employee collaborates on Chinese People's Army research project-Bloomberg
- ^ Huawei Personnel Worked With China Military on Research Projects-Bloomberg
- ^ a b c d e f Paso "Which one should you choose? Compare Huawei's four largest smartphones Mate 4/P9/P9 lite/honor 9August 2017, 5
- ^ Koto bank"About Leica-Kotobank'
- ^ a b PC Watch"Huawei, high-end smartphone equipped with three Leica lenses "P3", "P10 Plus" domestic launch-PC WatchAugust 2017, 6
- ^ Engadget"What is the evolution point? Huawei new smartphone P10 / Plus / lite thoroughly explained: Weekly mobile communication Junya IshinoAugust 2017, 6
- ^ a b c Huawei Japan ""HUAWEI P9" wins EISA Award for European Consumer Smartphone 2016-2017 | Latest News | Huawei GlobalAugust 2016, 8
- ^ Mobarabo "Which layer is Huawei's “Mate” “P” “Nova”? A brief commentary! | MobaraboAugust 2017, 2
- ^ Nikkei Trendy"HUAWEI nova new series lineup from Huawei! -Nikkei Trendy Net Special'
- ^ 4Gamer.net"Huawei middle class smartphone "HUAWEI nova" test report. Ease of holding is good and game operation is modest-4Gamer.netAugust 2017, 2
- ^ Nikkei Trendy"Huawei's cheap smartphone ``honor 8'' was a high cospa-Nikkei trendy netAugust 2016, 12
- ^ a b Engadget"Huawei's new smartphone "honor 9" is thoroughly explained, if it is a glass back side, the fingers will grow from P10: Weekly mobile communication Junya Ishino-Engadget Japan versionAugust 2017, 10
- ^ ITmedia"5 Yen with dual camera Huawei releases "honor 3800" on October 9 [update]-ITmedia MobileAugust 2017, 10
- ^ Huawei to release its own Android OS replacement product this fall? Possibility of installation in addition to smartphones
- ^ Huawei, original OS development ── What we know so far
- ^ a b livedoorNEWS"Sales in the first half were 300% higher than last year-Livedoor NewsAugust 2017, 8
- ^ "The number of units sold is about 2.4 times higher than last year! The enormous popularity of the "HUAWEI P" series contributes to the huge growth of Huawei | Latest News | Huawei GlobalAugust 2017, 6
- ^ BCN Retail"P9 lite''-BCN RETAILAugust 2016, 9
- ^ Huawei Japan "HUAWEI P9 / P9 Plus exceeds 1200 million units shipped | Latest News | Huawei GlobalAugust 2017, 4
- ^ Huawei Japan "Huawei SIM lock-free smartphone "HUAWEI P10/P10 Plus" won the TIPA Award, which is known as the world's leading photo and video product award! | Latest News | Huawei GlobalAugust 2017, 6
- ^ Sankei News"Sales volume in the first half of 2017 is about 300% compared to last year! Huawei wins ``No. 1 manufacturer in the first half of the year'' in the SIM-free smartphone category-Sankei NewsAugust 2017, 7
- ^ "Au's first Huawei smartphone "HUAWEI nova 2 HWV31", released in late January". Mobile watch(July 2018, 1) 2018/1/10Browse.
- ^ "Softbank releases "HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro" on May 5". Mobile watch(July 2018, 5) 2018/5/12Browse.
- ^ "Softbank releases "HUAWEI nova lite 2" in early July". Mobile watch(July 2018, 5) 2018/5/12Browse.
- ^ “P20 lite HWV32” with dual camera and octa-core CPU. Mobile watch(July 2018, 5) 2018/5/17Browse.
- ^ "HUAWEI P20 Pro" released by DOCOMO, a flagship model equipped with a triple camera". Mobile watch(July 2018, 5) 2018/5/17Browse.
- ^ Looking back on 2 of Huawei, the annual champion for the second consecutive year in terms of SIM fleece maho sales share --BCN, January 2019, 1
- ^ The Trump administration also signs an executive order restricting exports to Huawei and restricting procurement of telecommunications equipment --Japan External Trade Organization, May 2019, 5
- ^ Domestic mobile phone handset shipments in 2019 hit record low --Keitai Watch, February 2020, 2
- ^ Huawei GS03
- Huawei Ascend
- Ren Zhengfei
- Mobile phone in china
- Vivo (Chinese company)
- Transliteration technology
- Millet Technology
- TCL group
- Fox con
- Fukuoka Softbank Hawks -Signed a sponsorship contract from the 2016 season. The "HUAWEI" logo is put on the cap.
- BATH -A collective term for telecommunications companies representing the People's Republic of China (Baidu, Alibaba, Tencent, Huawei).
- People's Republic of China National Information Law
- Official website (Japanese)
- Official website (English)
- Official website (Chinese)
- Huawei Japan Product List (Japanese)
- Huawei Mobile (JP) (@HUAWEI_Japan_PR)- Twitter
- Huawei Mobile - Facebook
- HUAWEI JAPAN (huaweijapan)- Instagram
- Huawei Japan HUAWEI JAPAN - YouTubeChannel
- Chiezo"HUAWEI』- Koto bank
- Chiezo “Huawei』- Koto bank
- Chiezo miniHuawei technology』- Koto bank
market share(Shinjou Yuritsu,British: market share Market share) Is a specificMarketIn the wholeProducts(Product,Service) How muchProportionIndicates what is occupiedratioIs. "market share, Etc., and is often referred to as the “share” in the shorthand form in Japanese practice.
In English, the market share is called "market share" and is not abbreviated as "share".
The market share indicates the proportion of a certain product (product or service) in a certain market. To calculate the ratio,amount of salesThe most common method is to calculate with, but there is also a method of calculating with the number of units sold (number of units sold) and other methods (weight basis, etc.). There is also a method in which various products are categorized by manufacturing companies in a specific “market” and are named “Products of XX company” to calculate the share of each company. In that case as well, a method of calculating based on sales is generally used, but there is also a method of calculating based on the number (units).
For example, if the total sales of a certain market is 100 billion yen, of which the sales of company A is 40 billion yen and the sales of company B is 25 billion yen, the market share of company A is At 40%, Company B's market share is 25%.
There is no strict definition of the "market" when obtaining the market share, and it is delineated (defined) as needed at each occasion. For example, taking a refrigerator as an example, it is possible that a manufacturer who is aware of the global market share will seek information on the market share of the “world's household refrigerator market”. If you are a manufacturer that wants to know information about each company's share of the “home refrigerator market in India”, then you will want to know. Expanding the scope, "In IndiaGeneral white goods Occasionally, you may want to find a market share, or vice versa if only certain types of refrigerators are of interest, egSmallIn some cases, it may be divided into the share of the refrigerator market.
Calculate the market share by unit (sales, unit sales, etc.), period (1 year, total, etc.), region (domestic, overseas, etc.), product/service category, etc.the purposeIt is selected according to.
The effect obtained by increasing the market share depends on the type of product, but there are the following, for example.
- MarketExpansion of influence (speaking power) on
- Customer enclosure
- Market share and management strategy
Each company has different management strategies for market share. Different companies may adopt different strategies depending on the characteristics of each product and the characteristics of the market in each country or region, as to which strategy should be selected for the market share. For example, in a market in which the larger the production volume and the larger the market share, the greater the advantage, even if you ignore the immediate profit, first increase the market share of your company and reduce the share of other companies, Some companies carry out a series of activities based on the plan of raising their own product prices and making profit when they are almost gone. Sometimes things will go according to the plan, but the plan backfired, competitors had better fights than expected and there was a bargain sale, and the deficit continued to expand at each company selling each product, At some companies, the amount becomes larger than originally planned, the cash flow deteriorates, and it becomes unbearable, eventually suffering great damage, falling into a long-term slump or going bankrupt. In addition, at a company that manufactures products in a market where other companies have a large share, we will consciously avoid disadvantageous battles in that market, and reconsider the product from a new point of view. , "New product category", a kind of "new, small market" (Niche market), and some companies choose a strategy of taking the top place in their market share. (In this way, a small market continues to be created every day.) Also, from the beginning, we do not aim at the top share at all, keep the share low, keep the number of manufacturing to be scarce from the viewpoint of customers, While increasing the "value" seen by the customer,PriceSome companies choose a strategy of intentionally setting a higher value to raise their profit margin.
The nature of the product, the nature of each market, the area of expertise of the company, the areas of weakness of the company, the competitiveness of the competitors entering the market, the strategy chosen by the competitor at any given time, and suddenly Strategies and tactics that can be used anytime, in any market, or in any product are fixed because the strategies that are suitable for your company will change depending on the changed strategy, etc., and they often change over time. Do not mean. What works for one product in one market can be completely unusable or backfired in another. Also, there are a lot of cases where the characteristics of the customer have changed and the characteristics of the market have changed as the times have changed, and the method that used to work in a certain market has stopped working in the same market.
Relative market share
The market share of a company shows the value of the market share of top companies in the same market.Relative market share(Relative market share).
The relative market share is a value for the market share of top companies in the same market. For example, in a market, if Company A has the highest market share, Company A's relative market share is 100%... If company B has half the market share of company A, which is the top company in the same market, company B's relative market share is 50%..
Market share represents a firm's position in the overall market, while relative market share is a measure of a firm's relationship with its competitors..
- ^ a b Chiyoko Hijikata, Yumiko Shiino, "A Book That Knows All the Basics of Business Administration" Shuwa System, 2009, 88 pages
- ^ a b c Chiyoko Hijikata, Yumiko Shiino, "A Book That Knows All the Basics of Business Administration" Shuwa System, 2009, 89 pages
[You can easily write your impressions using Twitter! ]
Just press the button below and write after "Impression of the article:" and tweet! In that case, please do not delete the input from the beginning, please put a space after the impression so that sentences will not be connected to the URL.
The official account of PORTALFIELD News will spread (follow, like, retweet) your impressions. After tweeting, you are free to spread or delete it yourself, so feel free to send us your thoughts! Thank you for your cooperation.