Mr. Abe apologizes, eve problem "political responsibility is extremely heavy" denies resignation of lawmaker
If you write the contents roughly
Mr. Abe will explain the process at the House Steering Committee of both Houses of Representatives on the afternoon of the 25th.
[Tokyo XNUMXth Reuters] -Former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe will pay for the eve of the "Sakura wo Miru Kai" sponsored by his sponsorship on the XNUMXth ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Parliamentary Steering Committee
Parliamentary Steering Committee(Ginuneiinkai) is from JapanDiet lawStipulated inStanding CommitteeOne ofHouse of Representatives,House of CouncilorsIt is installed in each.Abbreviation isLuck(Giyun).
It is a key committee in the Diet, and acts as a control room for the Diet, which distributes the deliberation of bills to each committee.In view of its importance, the chairman of the House of Representatives Steering Committee has generally adopted the practice of allocating ministerial-class personnel.
Members are appointed according to the ratio of the number of members of each parliamentary group.Committee directors and members of each partyDiet Countermeasures CommitteeIncludes many executives (vice chairman / committee members) (but less than 10 in the House of Councilors)Hospital groupIs not allocated).
House rulesThe above matters under the jurisdiction are as follows (Article 92 of the House of Representatives Regulations, Article 74 of the House of Councilors Regulations).
- Matters concerning the operation of the House of Representatives
- Plenary sessionDiscuss the operation of the plenary session, including the schedule, agenda, speakers, time, and voting method.
- Establishment of committees and investigation committees
- Diet lawAnd matters concerning the laws and regulations of the House of Representatives
- ChairMatters concerning consultation
- Impeachment courtas well as the Judge Prosecution CommitteeMatters concerning
- National Diet LibraryMatters concerning (establish a library management subcommittee)
In addition, of the members of the DietRequest for arrest permissionExamination, Plenary session / committee TV broadcasting / Internet broadcasting, general affairs related to members of the Diet (Parliament House-Parliamentary dormitoryIt is also in charge of room allocation).In addition, the House of Representatives Steering CommitteeParliamentary MuseumIs also in charge of the operation of.
- Matters concerning the operation of the House of Representatives
- The Legislative Chamber Steering Committee is a standing committee stipulated in the Diet Law, and is in charge of matters related to the operation of the Legislative Chamber.The chairman may discuss the order of proceedings and other matters deemed necessary with the chairman of the House Steering Committee and the members of the proceedings appointed by the House Steering Committee, and may delegate the presidency of the Council to the Chairman of the House Steering Committee (Parliament). Article 55-2 of the Act).The chairman of the House of Representatives can, in principle, meet at any time during the session, especially when there is an urgent need (Article 67-2 of the House of Representatives Regulations, Article 74-5 of the House of Councilors Regulations).
- Right to approve the personnel of counselors and other staff (Article 27, Paragraph 2 of the Diet Act, Article 131, Paragraph 5 of the Diet Act)
- The Secretary-General shall appoint counselors and other staff members of each house with the consent of the chairman and the approval of the House Steering Committee.In addition, the director of the Legislation Bureau of each House of Representatives shall appoint and dismiss the councilors and other staff members of the Legislation Bureau of each House with the consent of the Chairman and the approval of the House Steering Committee.
- Procedure for changing the number of parliamentary groups after the appointment of members (Article 46, Paragraph 2 of the Diet Act)
- Regarding the allocation of each denomination of the members of the Standing Committee and the Special Committee and the members of the Investigation Committee of the House of Councilors, the number of members belonging to each denomination changed after the appointment, so it is necessary to change the allocation of each denomination of the members In some cases, the chairman may change members after the parliamentary steering committee.
- Hearing an explanation of the purpose (Article 56-2 of the Diet Act)
- If you find it particularly necessary for a bill proposed or submitted to each House, you can hear an explanation of the purpose of the bill at a meeting of the House.
Procedures at the committee
In principle, the meeting is held in the chairman's reception room, except when deliberating the bill referred to the committee by the chairman's advice, and the chairman, vice-chairman, and secretary-general are present in addition to the members (chairman and vice-chairman). Has a separate seat).In addition, members invited to hear opinions by the committee and members who are specifically admitted to attend the committee for remarks will also attend (however, the chairperson's permission is required for these persons to speak).
By convention, the House Steering Committee organizes the agenda, and the chairman manages the agenda accordingly.In addition, as with other committees, the deliberation in the parliamentary group steering committee is rarely asked and answered by the members, and it is customary for the representatives of each parliamentary group to make a decision after making their own claims.Substantial negotiations between parliamentary groups regarding the scheduling of minutes are carried out by the board of directorsNational Diet CommitteeIt is held at meetings, etc., and the deliberation by the House Steering Committee will confirm the result.However, if a situation different from the flow that was decided in advance occurs during the plenary session, the directors of the parliament will gather in the meeting place to discuss and the chairman will manage the proceedings according to the conclusion.
Each faction council
House of Representatives general electionSince the House of Representatives has not yet been organized and the Vice-Chairman is lacking, the Secretary-General of the House of Representatives gathers representatives of each denomination and holds a council of each denomination to discuss matters normally handled by luck.If luck has not yet been constructed after the election of the chair, the chair will convene a council of each faction to discuss matters normally handled by luck..
55 yearsAt that time, most of the members of the House of Representatives Steering Committee have been in the cabinet the next time they are organized after they retire.If the chairman served for one year without any problems, it was customary to prepare a letter of recommendation for admission under the joint name of all directors, regardless of the ruling and opposition parties, and submit it to the Prime Minister.Today, it is common for experienced ministers to take office, and along with the budget chairman, it is generally regarded as an important post at the ministerial level..
Special cases etc.
The deliberations of the House Steering Committee are usually on TV, radio andインターネットBy etc.Diet broadcastAlthough it is out of the scope of2017年(29)6/1Made inDeportation Special LawThe House of Representatives Steering Committee for deliberating the proposal is open to the public on the House of Representatives Internet broadcast as a special case..
1960 yearsShinsuke Kishi(Security struggleRegarding the pros and cons of restricting demonstrations around the Diet with police rights amid intensifying demonstrations), October 1971Eisaku Sato(US-Japan textile negotiationsReported the progress of), October 1975Takeo Miki(Tadao KariyaMinister of ConstructionApologized for saying at a meeting of the Aomori Prefectural Federation of the LDP, "I will not say anything as ridiculous as the Diet's answer."Prime MinisterAgainstQ & AIt was not uncommon for this to take place, but after that it ceased for nearly half a century.
On April 45, 2020, 4 years after the case of Takeo Miki mentioned above.Shinzo Abe(New coronavirusIn March when the infection spreadNew influenza measures special measures lawAt the time of revisionIncidental resolution(Based on the "advance report to the Diet" specified when the "state of emergency" is invoked), From the oppositionConstitutional Democratic Party OfYukio Edanorepresentative,National Democratic Party OfYuichiro Tamakirepresentative,Japan Restoration Party OfTohruGeneral Affairs Chairman,Japan Communist Party OfAkira KoikeSecretary General, etc.Party leader・ The party's three-role class asked questions.Along with this, the National Assembly was broadcast on TV, radio, and the Internet..
The number of members of the House of Representatives Steering Committee is 25 in both the House of Representatives and the House of Councilors (Article 92 of the House of Representatives Regulations and Article 74 of the House of Councilors Regulations).In each case, one chairperson and nine directors are elected or nominated.
Successive House Steering Committee Chairs
- (Finger) is nominated by the chairman, and (this) is elected by voting.The chair in this case includes the vice-chairman who performs the duties of the chairman.
- (Full) is resignation due to the expiration of the term of office of a member of the Diet, (Congress) is a natural resignation due to the resignation of a member of the Diet, (Resignation) is the resignation of the chairmanship, (San) isDissolution of the House of RepresentativesUnemployment due to (law) is a natural retirement due to the revision of the Diet Act or the Parliamentary Procedure
- (Public) is the natural loss of the chairmanship due to the appointment of a minister or other administrative officer.
- The customary resignation of the chairman at the time of half-election in the House of Councilors is not distinguished because the reason for the resignation is not clear in the record, unlike the chairman and vice-chairman of the House of Councilors.
|Chairman of the House of Representatives Steering Committee|
|1||Inejiro Asanuma||1947年6/3(Finger)- 1948年10/10(law)||Japanese Socialist Party|
|3||Kikuichiro Yamaguchi||October 1948, 10 (finger) --2312/23(San)||Japan Democratic Party|
|4||Seiichi Omura||1949年2/19(Finger)- 1950年7/27(Letter)||Liberal party|
|5||Ozawa Saeki||July 1950, 7 (finger)- 1951年12/12(Letter)||Liberal party|
|6||Hirohide Ishida||July 1951, 12 (finger)- 1952年8/28(San)||Liberal party|
|7||Kenji Fukunaga||1952年10/25(Finger)- 1953年3/14(San)||Liberal party|
|8||Kiroku Kanke||1953年5/22(Finger)- 1955年1/24(San)||Liberal party|
|9||Umekichi Nakamura||1955年3/22(Finger) --195511/9(Letter)||Japan Democratic Party|
|10||Saburo Shiikuma||1955年11/22(Finger)- 1957年1/31(Letter)||LDP|
|11||Shigeru Houri||October 1957, 1 (finger) --3112/20(Letter)||LDP|
|12||Shinjiro Yamamura||July 1957, 12 (finger)- 1958年4/25(San)||LDP|
|13||Masumi Esaki||1958年6/12(This)- 1959年6/30(Letter)||LDP|
|14||Seijuro Arafune||July 1959, 6 (finger)- 1960年7/22(Letter)||LDP|
|15||Hideo Sutou||October 1960, 7 (finger) --2210/13(Letter)||LDP|
|16||Kenji Fukunaga||1960年10/17(Finger) --196010/24(San)||LDP|
|17||Hisao Kodaira||1960年12/9(Finger)- 1961年7/18(Letter)||LDP|
|18||Fukuda Hajime||1961年9/25(Finger)- 1962年July 7 (resignation)||LDP|
|19||Hideyo Sasaki||1962年8/4(Finger)- 1963年July 10 (resignation)||LDP|
|20||Kenji Fukunaga||October 1963, 10 (finger) --1710/23(San)||LDP|
|22||Shinzo Tsubokawa||July 1964, 12 (finger)- 1966年1/26(Letter)||LDP|
|23||Toshio Tsukahara||October 1966, 1 (finger) --2612/3(Letter)||LDP|
|24||Shinzo Tsubokawa||1966年12/15(Finger) --196612/27(San)||LDP|
|26||Shigejiro Ino||January 1968, 1 (finger) --December 27, 1968 (remark)||LDP|
|27||Tadaharu Kuno||July 1968, 12 (finger)- 1969年7/28(Letter)||LDP|
|28||Toshio Tsukahara||July 1969, 7 (this) --2812/2(San)||LDP|
|29||Motosaburo Tokai||1970年1/14(Finger)- 1971年7/5(Letter)||LDP|
|30||Kichiro Tazawa||1971年7/14(Finger)- 1972年11/13(San)||LDP|
|31||Toshiki Kaifu||1972年12/22(Finger)- 1973年12/1(Letter)||LDP|
|32||Hideyo Sasaki||July 1973, 12 (finger)- 1974年12/14(Letter)||LDP|
|33||Kichiro Tazawa||July 1974, 12 (finger)- 1976年1/23(Letter)||LDP|
|34||October 1976, 1 (finger) --2312/9(Full)|
|35||Kanamaru Shin||July 1976, 12 (finger)- 1977年11/28(Letter)||LDP|
|36||Yoshizo Hosoda||July 1977, 12 (finger)- 1979年9/7(San)||LDP|
|37||Takao Kameoka||1979年10/30(Finger)- 1980年5/19(San)||LDP|
|38||Yamashita Mototoshi||1980年7/17(Finger)- 1981年12/21(Letter)||LDP|
|39||Hideo Utsumi||July 1981, 12 (finger)- 1982年11/26(Letter)||LDP|
|40||Shinjiro Yamamura||1982年11/30(Finger)- 1983年November 11 (San)||LDP|
|41||Ichiro Ozawa||1983年12/26(Finger)- 1985年12/28(Letter)||LDP|
|42||Minsuke Watanuki||1986年1/27(Finger) --19866/2(San)||LDP|
|43||Ichi Ochi||1986年7/22(Finger)- 1987年11/6(Letter)||LDP|
|44||Hiroshi Mitsuka||1987年11/10(Finger)- 1988年July 12 (resignation)||LDP|
|45||Toshio Yamaguchi||1988年12/30(Finger)- 1989年July 6 (resignation)||LDP|
|46||Kokonoki Hikosaburo||July 1989, 6 (finger)- 1990年1/24(San)||LDP|
|47||Norio Yamashita||July 1990, 2 (finger)- 1991年1/18(Letter)||LDP|
|48||Mori||October 1991, 1 (finger) --1811/5(Letter)||LDP|
|49||Keisuke Nakanishi||July 1991, 11 (finger)- 1993年1/22(Letter)||LDP|
|50||Kaoru Yosano||October 1993, 1 (finger) --226/18(San)||LDP|
|51||Keiwa Okuda||July 1993, 8 (finger)- 1994年July 7 (resignation)||New Party|
|52||Shozaburo Nakamura||July 1994, 7 (finger)- 1995年9/29(Letter)||LDP|
|53||Sadakazu Tanigaki||July 1995, 9 (finger)- 1996年9/27(San)||LDP|
|54||Hiranuma Yoshio||1996年11/7(Finger)- 1997年July 9 (resignation)||LDP|
|55||Yoshiyuki Kamei||July 1997, 9 (finger)- 1998年7/30(Letter)||LDP|
|56||Nakagawa Hidenao||July 1998, 7 (finger)- 1999年10/29(Letter)||LDP|
|57||Oshima Rimori||July 1999, 10 (finger)- 2000年November 6 (San)||LDP|
|58||Takao Fujii||July 2000, 7 (finger)- 2001年1/30(law)||LDP|
|60||Suzuki Muneo||October 2002, 1 (finger) --212/4(Letter)||LDP|
|61||Kunio Hatoyama||October 2002, 2 (finger) --410/18(Letter)||LDP|
|62||Ohno Isao||July 2002, 10 (finger)- 2003年10/10(San)||LDP|
|64||Jiro Kawasaki||2004年10/12(Finger)- 2005年8/8(San)||LDP|
|66||Genichiro Sada||2005年11/1(Finger)- 2006年9/26(Letter)||LDP|
|67||Ichiro Aisawa||July 2006, 9 (finger)- 2007年9/10(Letter)||LDP|
|68||Sasagawa||July 2007, 9 (finger)- 2008年8/11(Letter)||LDP|
|69||Kenji Kosaka||2008年9/24(Finger)- 2009年7/21(San)||LDP|
|70||Takeaki Matsumoto||2009年9/16(Finger)- 2010年10/1(Government)||Democratic Party|
|71||Kawabata Tatsuo||July 2010, 10 (finger)- 2011年9/2(Government)||Democratic Party|
|72||Tadamasa Kodaira||2011年9/13(Finger)-2012年10/1(Government)||Democratic Party|
|73||Yoshiaki Takaki||2012年10/29(Finger)-November 2012, 11 (San)||Democratic Party|
|74||Genichiro Sada||December 2012, 12 (finger)-July 16, 2013 (remark)||LDP|
|75||Takeshi Takagi||August 2013, 8 (finger)-September 2, 2013 (public)||LDP|
|76||Ichiro Aisawa||October 2013, 10 (finger) -November 15, 2014 (scattered)||LDP|
|77||Mikio Hayashi||December 2014, 12 (finger) -October 24, 2015 (public)||LDP|
|78||Takeo Kawamura||January 2016, 1 (finger) -September 4, 2016 (remark)||LDP|
|79||Tsutomu Sato||October 2016, 9 (finger) -November 26, 2017 (scattered)||LDP|
|80||Keiji Furuya||November 2017, 11 (finger) -October 1, 2018 (resignation)||LDP|
|81||Sanae Takaichi||October 2018, 10 (finger) -September 24, 2019 (public)||LDP|
|82||Takeshi Takagi||October 2019, 10 (finger) -Current position||LDP|
|Chairman of the House of Councilors Steering Committee|
|1||Shiro Kiuchi||June 1947, 6 (finger)-October 3, 1948 (law)||Democratic Party|
|2||Yasumaro Shimojo||October 1948, 10 (finger)-October 12, 1948 (public)||Ryokufukai|
|3||Giichi Murakami||January 1948, 10 (finger) --December 23, 1949 (remark)||Ryokufukai|
|4||Shinryu Umehara||January 1949, 5 (finger) --December 11, 1949 (remark)||Ryokufukai|
|5||Hiroshi Takada||January 1949, 10 (finger) --December 25, 1950 (remark)||Ryokufukai|
|6||Toyoji Takeshita||January 1950, 2 (finger) --December 13, 1950 (remark)||Ryokufukai|
|7||Yoshitoshi Sato||January 1950, 7 (finger) --December 12, 1950 (remark)||Liberal party|
|8||Saichi Yamada||January 1950, 11 (finger) --December 29, 1951 (remark)||Liberal party|
|9||Matsusuke Kawamura||January 1951, 11 (finger) --December 30, 1952 (remark)||Liberal party|
|10||Yutaka Terao||June 1952, 6 (finger) --May 25, 1953 (full)||Liberal party|
|11||Takayuki Kusaba||October 1953, 5 (finger)-October 21, 1954 (public)||Liberal party|
|12||Yutaka Terao||June 1954, 1 (finger)-October 25, 1955 (law)||Liberal party|
|13||Yuichi Kori||January 1955, 3 (finger) --December 23, 1955 (remark)||LDP|
|14||Mikiichi Ishihara||January 1955, 12 (finger) --December 2, 1956 (remark)||LDP|
|15||January 1956, 11 (finger) --December 13, 1957 (remark)|
|16||Ken Yasui||January 1957, 11 (finger) --December 1, 1959 (remark)||LDP|
|17||Shintaro Takahashi||January 1959, 1 (finger) --December 28, 1959 (remark)||LDP|
|18||January 1959, 7 (finger) --December 3, 1960 (remark)|
|19||Noboru Saito||January 1960, 7 (finger) --December 22, 1961 (remark)||LDP|
|20||Kiichi Miyazawa||January 1961, 10 (finger) --December 4, 1962 (remark)||LDP|
|21||Kyutaro Ozawa||January 1962, 8 (finger) --December 10, 1963 (remark)||LDP|
|22||Shigeho Tanaka||January 1963, 1 (finger) --December 21, 1965 (remark)||LDP|
|23||January 1965, 7 (finger) --December 30, 1966 (remark)|
|24||Naoshima Naoshima||January 1966, 12 (finger) --December 15, 1967 (remark)||LDP|
|25||Tokunaga Masatoshi||January 1967, 12 (finger) --December 4, 1968 (remark)||LDP|
|26||January 1968, 8 (finger) --December 3, 1971 (remark)|
|27||Naoshima Naoshima||June 1971, 1 (finger) --May 27, 1971 (full)||LDP|
|28||January 1971, 7 (finger) --December 20, 1972 (remark)|
|29||Yuko Kurihara||July 1972, 7 (finger) --November 12, 1972 (congress)||LDP|
|30||Ueki Mitsunori||January 1972, 11 (finger) --December 13, 1974 (remark)||LDP|
|31||October 1974, 7 (finger)-October 27, 1974 (public)|
|32||Naoshima Naoshima||June 1974, 12 (finger) --May 14, 1977 (full)||LDP|
|33||Mutsuo Kimura||January 1977, 7 (finger) --December 30, 1979 (remark)||LDP|
|34||Taro Nakayama||June 1979, 11 (finger) --May 16, 1980 (full)||LDP|
|35||Tokutaro Higaki||October 1980, 7 (finger)-October 17, 1981 (public)||LDP|
|36||Juro Saito||January 1982, 12 (finger) --December 1, 1987 (remark)||LDP|
|37||Kaname Endo||June 1983, 7 (finger) --May 18, 1986 (full)||LDP|
|38||Hitoshi Shimazaki||June 1986, 7 (finger) --May 22, 1989 (full)||LDP|
|39||Shinichiro Shimojo||October 1989, 8 (finger)-October 7, 1990 (public)||LDP|
|40||Tomoo Ie||October 1991, 1 (finger)-October 18, 1991 (public)||LDP|
|41||Takashi Inoue||June 1991, 11 (finger) --May 8, 1992 (full)||LDP|
|42||January 1992, 8 (finger) --December 7, 1992 (remark)|
|43||Masaaki Takagi||January 1993, 1 (finger) --December 22, 1993 (remark)||LDP|
|44||Isao Maeda||January 1993, 3 (finger) --December 12, 1993 (remark)||LDP|
|45||Akira Omori||January 1993, 8 (finger) --December 23, 1994 (remark)||Japanese Socialist Party|
|46||Jinichi Ogawa||June 1994, 9 (finger) --May 30, 1995 (full)||Japanese Socialist Party|
|47||Yutaka Shitoma||January 1995, 8 (finger) --December 4, 1996 (remark)||Japanese Socialist Party|
|48||Shimoinaba Kokichi||January 1996, 1 (finger) --December 22, 1997 (remark)||LDP|
|49||Hirofumi Nakasone||January 1997, 6 (finger) --December 18, 1998 (remark)||LDP|
|50||Yu Okano||January 1998, 1 (finger) --December 12, 1998 (remark)||LDP|
|51||January 1998, 8 (finger) --December 7, 1999 (remark)|
|52||Yoshihiro Nishida||June 1999, 8 (finger)-October 13, 2001 (law)||LDP|
|53||Masaaki Yamazaki||January 2001, 1 (finger) --December 31, 2001 (remark)||LDP|
|54||January 2001, 8 (finger) --December 7, 2002 (remark)|
|55||Hideki Miyazaki||June 2002, 12 (finger) --May 13, 2004 (full)||LDP|
|56||Kenzo Mizode||October 2004, 7 (finger)-October 30, 2006 (public)||LDP|
|57||Ichiro Ichikawa||January 2006, 9 (finger) --December 28, 2007 (remark)||LDP|
|58||Takeo Nishioka||January 2007, 8 (finger) --December 7, 2010 (remark)||Democratic Party|
|59||Suzuki Seiji||January 2010, 7 (finger) --December 30, 2011 (remark)||LDP|
|60||Yosuke Tsuruho||January 2011, 10 (finger) --December 21, 2012 (remark)||LDP|
|61||Mitsuhide Iwaki||October 2012, 10 (finger) -September 29, 2014 (remark)||LDP|
|62||Masaharu Nakagawa||October 2014, 9 (finger) -September 29, 2016 (remark)||LDP|
|63||Masashi Matsuyama||November 2016, 1 (finger) -October 4, 2016 (resignation)||LDP|
|64||Yamamoto Junzo||September 2016, 9 (finger)-October 26, 2018 (public)||LDP|
|65||Shinsuke Suematsu||October 2018, 10 (finger) -24||LDP|
|66||Satoshi Matsumura||October 2019, 10 (finger) -4||LDP|
|67||Toshie Mizuochi||October 2020, 10 (finger)-Current position||LDP|
- ^ From November 1947, 11, when the current Constitution of Japan came into effect27th House of Representatives general electionUntil March 22, 1955, when the 3nd Special Diet session was opened by the House of RepresentativesStanding CommitteeThe "Library Steering Committee" was set up as one of the above, and independent deliberations were held.
- ^ House of Representatives Committee Precedent Collection 4 Edition 4.7 (163) p.183
- ^ House of Representatives Precedent Collection 15 Edition 1.11.4 (142) p.178
- ^ Diet reportAkira Amari Homepage October 2004, 10
- ^ Video Library: Imperial House Law Special Bill on Abdication of the Emperor (193rd Diet 66) --The House of Representatives Internet relay site.
- ^ "Prime Minister Abe, the Diet report of the new Corona state of emergency for the first time in 45 years if the question of the congressional committee". Jiji Press(July 2020, 4) 2020/4/8Browse.
- ^ "Prime Minister Abe asks questions at the Diet Committee for the first time in 45 years-state of emergency". Jiji Press(July 2020, 4) 2020/4/7Browse.
- ^ “Today's state of emergency, questions from the ruling and opposition parties at the bicameral committee of the House of Representatives”. Japan Broadcasting Corporation(July 2020, 4) 2020/4/8Browse.
- ^ << The Prime Minister explained the state of emergency to the Diet in advance >> [Relay of the Diet] House of Representatives Steering Committee-April 2, 4nd year of Reiwa- --Nico Nico Live Broadcasting
- ^ << The Prime Minister explained the state of emergency to the Diet in advance >> [Relay of the Diet] House of Councilors Steering Committee-April 2, 4nd year of Reiwa- --Nico Nico Live Broadcasting
- Joint council of the House Steering Committee of both Houses related to the TEPCO Fukushima Nuclear Power Station accident
- Diet Countermeasures Committee
- Going out --There is a custom to obtain approval from the board of directors of this committee for the trip of members during the opening of the Diet.