[A lot of cuteness! ] Puzzle completed!Sudden sadness attacking a child from
If you write the contents roughly
The daughter who completed the jigsaw puzzle for the first time.
Tobi-san sends out child-rearing manga on Instagram.The editorial department picks recommended posts from Tobi's posts ... → Continue reading
My Navi Woman Parenting
A trouble-solving information site for working moms operated by My Navi Co., Ltd. We deliver articles with the concept of "solving mom's worries." We provide reliable information that has been supervised by doctors, focusing on infertility, pregnancy, childbirth, and childcare, which are often worried. In addition, we also publish seasonal articles such as money, human relations, fashion, recipes, etc. in a wide variety.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Form / material
Each piece has a rectangular shape, but each side has a circular protrusion or recess, which allows it to engage with the adjacent piece, which is a characteristic of jigsaw puzzles.There are usually multiple pieces with similar shapes, but no other piece has exactly the same shape.However, something with a special overall shape, such as a spherical puzzle, may be a series of pieces of the same shape.In addition, many puzzles for young children have no irregularities.
There are large ones with less than 100 pieces to over 10000 pieces, but in general, most of them are about 300 to 3000 pieces.Small items are assembled and played many times, but large items are often put in a frame after completion for ornamental purposes.Therefore, the puzzles of major manufacturers are sized to fit the size of the forehead.
The smallest is usually 100 x 147 mm (postcard size).For beginners, there are many 182☓257mm (BXNUMX size).The larger the overall size, the larger the number of pieces and the smaller the number of products for enthusiasts.In addition, the overall size is not so large, and many pieces are made smaller to increase the difficulty level.Note that the overall size and the piece size are different.
The material of the piece ispaperThere are manycork,ThuSome are made of.Recently, as a transparent piece, glassア ク リ ル,PlasticThere are also many that use such as.Acrylic and plastic pieces, unlike paper and wood, are tightly fitted and do not fall apart without gluing.
Jigsaw puzzle jigsaw is in Englishjigsaw(Jigsaw, cousin), and the name comes from the fact that this puzzle was originally made by cutting a wooden board with a jigsaw.1760By the time,UK OfMapIt is believed that the craftsman and engineer John Spielsberg first created a country-shaped jigsaw puzzle (a map is created when completed) for the education of children.
There are not only two-dimensional jigsaw puzzles, but also three-dimensional jigsaw puzzles called 3D puzzles (three-dimensional puzzles).Many,globeIt is a spherical puzzle such as a moon ball, but there are also buildings, houses, and ships. Although 3D puzzles have a small number of pieces, they are difficult to create.Depending on the manufacturer, the name and shape are different from XNUMXD sphere puzzles, crystal puzzles, kum kum puzzles, etc.
There are also completely plain puzzles composed of a single color.A normal jigsaw puzzle is assembled by using colors and patterns such as pictures and photographs as clues, but in the case of a solid color, only the shape of the piece is used as a clue to solve it.Since it is a lot more difficult than usual and requires patience, it has been asked in the astronaut selection test in the past.Such puzzles that are all white are called "white puzzles" or "milk puzzles".There is also an amorphous white puzzle that designs spilled milk that has become a puddle.
Even though the pattern of each piece is not connected to the adjacent piece and is an independent pattern, there is also a mosaic puzzle that composes a different pattern as a whole when viewed side by side from a distance.As a variation of this, all the pieces have the same shape and can be freely rearranged at any position, and by rearranging, the faces of various people are reproduced.Jigazo puzzleThere is.
The main manufacturers in Japan areYanoman,Epoch,Ensky,Tenyo,,,Cuties7 companies.It is sold mainly at toy stores, home appliance mass retailers, and home improvement stores.Furthermore, online sales are now popular.
The maker association of seven companies makes efforts to promote jigsaw puzzles by making four-color leaflets about each maker's products and distributing them in large quantities at toy stores about once a year.Besides,Sunstar stationery, There are also manufacturers such as shafts.
In the past (merged with Epoch), (transferred business to Epoch, currently no company),Sunbird, (Withdrew from jigsaw puzzle manufacturing and sales business in 2016),Toyo[Avoid ambiguity],Konami,,,,Hanayama,Qingdao Cultural Teaching Material Company,Big Ben[Avoid ambiguity],Reds[Avoid ambiguity]Is also a manufacturer that manufactured and sold jigsaw puzzles.
- A long-established store that imported and sold Mona Lisa jigsaw puzzles for the first time in Japan and also released the first domestically produced jigsaw puzzles.He has also released his own three-dimensional puzzles, such as developing a "3-D sphere puzzle" in which a planet's pattern and characters are printed on a sphere jigsaw puzzle.Its main product is jigsaw puzzles, but it is currently a manufacturer that also manufactures and sells figures.
- A major toy maker.Among the jigsaw puzzles sold in Japan, the number of products sold is the highest.It has the fastest release speed and covers a wide range of designs in many fields such as landscapes, animals, paintings, illustrations, and animation.Christian Riese LassenThe puzzle is famous.
- We are developing a board-type jigsaw puzzle called a picture puzzle for children (a puzzle with a large piece with an outer frame) mainly in bookstore distribution, and we are the best in the industry in terms of type and sales volume. It became a group company of Epoch Co., Ltd. on August 2011, 8.
- Amada printing processSeparated from another company.Anime"ONE PIECE] And other characters such as jigsaw puzzles were sold, and these blockbusters were the top sellers in recent years.Studio GhibliEspecially strong against other charactersArt boxThe brand is famous.There are also three-dimensional Kum Kum puzzles and special mosaic puzzles.
- デ ィ ズ ニ ーIn partnership with, it sells a large number of Disney character puzzles and special frames.A photo of your face taken with a mobile camera becomes a puzzle.Jigazo puzzle』Has been a hit.The main product of this company is not puzzles but magic tools (magic tools).Since it is a subsidiary, it sometimes issues jigsaw puzzles.
- In addition to ordinary jigsaw puzzles, it also manufactures crystal puzzles, which are three-dimensional plastic molded puzzles, and has its own sales floors such as bookstores.It is strong not only in jigsaw puzzles but also in puzzles in general, but in recent years it has also been active in manufacturing and selling board games and party games.It is also strong against miscellaneous goods such as the Disney rubber stamp series.
- It was the first manufacturer to release a flat puzzle printed using shining jigsaw puzzle ink.There is also a product that contains one apple-shaped piece that is reminiscent of the company name (apple + 1).in recent yearsSeiji FujishiroShadow play series and illustratorSHU[Avoid ambiguity]Series is becoming a long-selling main product line.
- Figure maker. Since the beginning of 2009GodzillaThere are a lot of maniac item selections that have entered the series and are different from the existing products of other companies such as monsters, talents, and game characters from the 70's.FujiyaPeko-chanWhile developing puzzle products of famous characters such as,Jiro TakidaiIt is a somewhat peculiar manufacturer that also manufactures many products with patterns that elderly people like, such as the Kirie and Ukiyo-e series.Although there are some products that are topical, there are some stores that are not available even at famous home electronics mass retailers, probably because of distribution problems.
- Sunstar stationery
- Anpanman,Precure,Sentai seriesHas released character puzzles for young children.However, all are OEM products, and Yanoman and Ensky are in charge of manufacturing.There are also many cross-media developments such as candy toys.
Nowadays, not only physical things made of paper and wood, but alsoComputer gamesThere is also.Home game consoleIn addition to the softwareWeb pageThere is something to play with using a browser by connecting to.
Prader-Willi SyndromeStudies have shown that patients with (PWS) are better at building jigsaw puzzles than the average person.It is thought that this is because it has excellent ability to grasp the shape and space, but the detailed cause is unknown.