Various codes of Japanese history were hidden in "Kimetsu no Yaiba"!
If you write the contents roughly
Hidesato is also called Tawara Tota, and there are many anecdotes about exterminating youkai.
The manga "Kimetsu no Yaiba" which became a national blockbuster.Books that explore the secret are being published one after another.This book "The Code of Devil" Solution ... → Continue reading
Haven't missed the book you should read? "BOOK Watch" introduces not only new books but also hidden masterpieces. We publish a wide range of works such as pure literature, romance, non-fiction, natural sciences, photo books and cooking recipes.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Muromachi Period"Tawara Tota Emaki" was completed inOmiMt. Mikamiyama OfcentipedeFamous for the legend of extermination.Originally it was Shimono Jou,Taira ShomonThanks to the follow-upXNUMXth placeAscend to the bottom, in Shimotsuke and MusashiKokujiとGuardian generalBeing swayed by, the power is expanded.Genji-TairaLine up withMaster of the samuraiAs manyFamily treeProduced and modernizedSecond placeThePosthumous recognitionWas done.
Fujiwara KitaFish nameThe style is generally accepted.Ryo OhtaDue toShimono countryIn ShiseikyoLocal tycoon・ There is also a theory, From ancient timesOfficials in the officeThere is a theory that Hidesato's mother's surname was given, but it is not clear.Hidesato's grandfatherFujiwara no ToyosawaとFujiwara fish nameGrandchild ofFujiwara no FujinariActually, from the tendency of the place of residence and rituals,Mohno end streamThere is also a theory to see.
Tota bale(Tota Tahara, The reading is "Tawara no Touda", "Tawara no Touta", FujitaMr. FujiwaraThe first appearance of the name (meaning Taro, the chief of theOld and new stories』Volume 25" Shigeru Hirai, the fifth word that punishes Fujiwara no Hidesato ", and the name of Tota Tahara has not been found in Hidesato's contemporary sources.From the origin,Sagami countryTaaya-gunThe theory that Taharaso (Hadano City) was the place of surname, when he was a childYamashiroThe theory of the legend that lived in the suburbs of Tahara,Omi countryKurita-gunThere are several theories about the legend that originated in Taharago.
HidesatoShimono country OfOfficials in the officeAlthough it held the power asEnki16 years(916年) Neighboring country(I.e.CountryParticipating in the opposition struggle against, with 17 (or 18) members of the clanExileIt was said.However, it does not appear that he was a descendant of the royal retainer, and that Hidesato's bravery made it impossible to execute the exile.[Note 1]..Two years later, an extension of seven years (929年) Has been issued a follow-up officer by Kunisuke Shimono because of the orgy.Karasawayama(CurrentSano City) Built a castle.
Tenkei2 years(939年),Taira ShomonRaises soldiers to conquer eight Kanto countries (Tenkei no Ran) And nephew (sister's child)IsTaira no Sadamori-Fujiwara TamenoriIn association with Tengyo 3rd year (940年) In February, the home of MasakadoShimosaSarushima-gunAttacked and settled the disturbance.At this time, Hidesato was Utsunomiya Daimeijin (currentlyUtsunomiya Arayama ShrineIt is said that he defeated Masakado with the spirit sword given in).In addition, the helmet "XNUMX-ma star helmet" (national), which is said to have been worn by Hidesato at this time.Important artworkIs currently being transmitted to Utsunomiya Futa Arayama Shrine[Note 2].
Several historians speculate that he was appointed as the ambassador of Shimono, just before the settlement.[Note 3]..Due to this achievement, in March of the same year,SubordinateIn NovemberShimono country(Tochigi)ofKokujiIsMamoru ShimotsukeWas appointed to.furtherMusashi country(Tokyo-Kanagawa-Saitama) KokushiMusashi Mamoru,andGuardian generalAlso served as[Note 4].
Despite the great achievement of defeating Masakado, almost no name can be seen in historical materials after that.According to "Tahara Genealogy"Orthodox2年9/25(991年11/4) To 101 years oldIt is said that he died inGenealogy summary"according to天徳2年2/17(958年3/10）Is said to have died.
Centipede extermination legend
The legend of the centipede extermination that can be seen in the "Tawara Tota Monogatari" has the following synopsis.
Biwa lakeNearOmi countryKarabashi of SetaA big snake lay down, and people were scared to cross the bridge, but Tota Tawara who passed there trampled the big snake without hesitation.The big snake turns into a person, and the clanMt. MikamiyamaHe complained that he was suffering from the centipede, and begged for the extermination of the centipede in anticipation of Fujita.Fujita shot with a strong bow, but the first and second arrows were bounced off and did not work, and when he spit on the third arrow and shot it, it worked and defeated a centipede.As a thank-you gift, he was presented with treasures such as an inexhaustible bale of rice and an inexhaustible amount of silk.RyuguInvited toRed bronzeThe bell was also donated to Mii-dera (Enjoji Temple) Dedicated.
The first appearance of the tale of the centipede extermination of Tota Tawara is "Taiheki』It is said to be XNUMX volumes..However, there is an opinion that the old picture scroll of "Tawara Tota Monogatari" may have been established earlier..Fairy taleSystemPicture scrollThe narrative became even more widespread as it was transmitted to the "Tawara Tota Monogatari" in the book..
Incarnation of the Great Snake and Ryugu
In Otogi-zoshi, the big snake who asked for help is a person who lives in the Ryugu that leads to Lake Biwa, and appears in front of Fujita in the form of a woman.And after the centipede extermination is achieved, Fujita is invited to Ryugu...However, in Taiheiki, the big snake looks like a little boy and takes Fujita to Ryugu as soon as possible, and when a centipede appears there, Fujita is exterminated..
Centipede is not Mt. Mikamiyama in TaiheikiMount HiraTo live in..When a centipede strikes, itTorchesIs described as if two or three thousand are moving in a row., Mt. Mikamiyama, which was seven and a half volumes long, can be seen in "Omi Koshiji Saku" (1723).[Note 5].
In the story of Tota Tawara, after receiving an inexhaustible amount of silk, bales, and pots from the dragon woman, she was taken to the Ryugu, where she went further.
As the times go by, the number of reward items will increase to ten.And also on the sword
The armor is "
Ise ShrineThere are two swords dedicated to Hidesato, which are said to have been owned by Hidesato.One is said to have been sent by the dragon god to exterminate the centipede.Hair-pulling sword (Ise)so,Akahori familyIt is explained that what was a heavy sword was to be held in Ise by crossing multiple hands...The other is "KiriIt is said that it was made by a swordsmith of the 8th century, Shinto, but it is identified as a sword of the 14th century... other than thisShigaTakeo IslandIt is said that Hidesato is dedicated toKenukigata Tachi (Hogonji Temple)Exists.
In the second volume of Otogi-zoshi's "Taira no Tota Monogatari", the subjugation of Taira no Masakado is depicted...Also, with the help of Ryujin, he was able to detect and defeat the weaknesses of Taira no Masakado.
Similar to the centipede extermination of Tawara Tota in the "Kojidan" established in the early Kamakura period (around 1200).
- Shimono country
In Shimotsuke, the home of Hidesato,Nikko mountainとAkagiyamaThe god of Mt. Akagi who changed into a centipede during the warSarumaru DayuThere is a story that (or the hunter Iwanji, Iwasaburo) will avenge (the legend that the name "Nikko Senjogahara" will remain from the battlefield at this time), and it is thought that this was linked to Hidesato...There is also a similar narrative in Utsunomiya, Shimotsuke Province, where Tota TawaraDevil-HyakumekiIs said to have defeated[Note 9]: 25-31: 68-69 : 307-309: 47: 1228-1229.
- Iizaka, Shinobu-gun
Fukushima OfIizaka OnsenTota TawaraLoreThere is..Fukushima CityIizaka Town TheNobuo SatoFujiwara no Hidesato's child千常Is said to be the founder.Oshu FujiwaraClan,Azuma mirrorThen,Hidehira FujiwaraIs a close relative as a brave military commanderTsunobu Sato-Loyalty,YoshitsuneI am escorting him to protect him.As for the content,FemaleTransformed intoSerpentAt the request of Tota TawaraCentipede It is said that he was washed and healed at the newly boiled spring () to the north of the area..
Hidesato's descendants dominate central Kanto as a result of not advancing to central KyotosamuraiBecame the ancestor of all.
- Shimono country
In addition, as a result of being respected as a famous family of Buke in Kyoto, the descendants were widely distributed as follows.
- father:Fujiwara no Murao
- Mother: Ume Kajima, Shimono
- wife:chamberlainDaughter of
- Unknown birth mother
- Men:Chiharu Fujiwara
A shrine dedicated to Hidesato
About the shrines related to Hidesato and Taira no MasakadoTaira no Masakado #Related temples and shrinesSee also
- Karasawayama Shrine(Old special shrine) (TochigiSano City）
- (TokyoFuchu-shiKoanji(Den Fujiwara no Hidesato Residence)
- When(ShigaOtsu City）
- ^ Extension5 years(927年) To ShimotsukeCaptiveOpinion that was appointed toThere is also an opinion that doubts because it has been issued a follow-up officer two years laterThere is also.
- ^ The actual production date of this helmet seems to be the Northern and Southern Dynasties...A large number of iron plates are joined together to form a helmet bowl, a star (pointing to the head of a stud struck by a helmet) is miniaturized, and a hole at the top is small. Indicates that this helmet is not a work of the Heian period, but the era is going down.
- ^ Kazuo Aoki Is Tengyo 3rd yearNew year 14th(Julian calendar940年2/24)Imperial courtAs a measure against MasakadoKomasa Hira8 peopleEastern countrySuppose that he was appointed as one of them when he was appointed as a jō...Is the 3rd year of Tengyo940年), It is the theory that it was transmitted to Kyoto that Masakado called himself "the new emperor"., It is about the same time as Aoki's theory.
- ^ Hidesato, who has lived in Shimotsuke for three generations since his grandfather and had no experience of serving in Heiankyo, moved up to the fourth place at a stretch, which was the biggest for the samurai of posterity against rebellion and rebellion. It came to be regarded as an example of evaluation and reward of the samurai, and became a precedent for the samurai family until posterity..
- ^ There is a fashionable saying, "It's amazing to hear that Mt. Mikamiyama is seven and a half rolls, but in fact, eight rolls (headbands) are a little short."this isClassical rakugo"Yahashi shipIt is used in.
- ^ In "Ujisatoki" (early Edo period?), It is clearly stated that the sword was used, saying, "Pull out the sword and cut it into small pieces.".
- ^ A gold leaf-covered bill (kozane).
- ^ "Kaeda next brushThe theory proposed prior to.
- ^ This is also the presentUtsunomiya City街・Tawara Kaido (Tochigi Prefectural Road Fujiwara Utsunomiya Line)It is the place name of "Hyakumeoni-dori" on the side.
- ^ a b c d e f "Tahara Genealogy" 4th Edition Yamashi Family Saden
- ^ a b Noguchi 2001, p. 36.
- ^ a b Noguchi 2001, p. 46.
- ^ a b "Genealogy summary"Than.
- ^ "Yoshitoshi Tsukioka Musha-e Dainippon Meishokan"ASCII Media Works, 2012, page 46
- ^ Takeshi Toyoda"History of surnames" (Chuko Shinsho,1971年),Takemitsu Makoto"Last Name and Japanese" (Bunshun new book,1998年)Such.
- ^ Takao Hisao"Overview of Mr. Fujiwara"Kinoki Furuki no Fusama", 2007.
- ^ Great man born by Sano = Hidesato Fujiwara
- ^ Occurrence and establishment of samurai "Soldier = samurai" by Mr. Tatsuhiko Shimomukai
- ^ "Utsunomiya Futa Arayama Shrine Official Website"
- ^ Commentary on the Tochigi Board of Education websitereference
- ^ Kazuo Aoki "Ancient Family",Kodansha(First editionShogakukan),2007年(First edition1974年),ISBN 4061598112
- ^ Tatsuhiko Shimomukai, "Samurai Growth and Hospital Administration",Kodansha,2001年,ISBN 4062689073
- ^ "Merit Award for Rebellion", "Rebellion and the Heiji Rebellion in the Early Middle Ages," Yoshikawa Kobunkan, pp. 59-69.ISBN 978-4-642-02953-7.
- ^ "Kanpo" No. 32, "Investiture" August 1883, 08.
- ^ a b Tetsuo Hashimoto "Centipede extermination of Tawara Tota".
- ^ School Note Japanese Literature Daikei "Tawara Tota Monogatari" 1925, pp. 86-101.
- ^ a b Shida 1941, p. 4.
- ^ Asako Shinmei "A collection of ghost stories in the early modern period and Chinese narratives--focusing on" The fairy tale " Doshisha Japanese Literature, No. 67, pp. 20-31.two:10.14988 / pa.2017.0000011419.
- ^ Kazuaki Komine "50 selections of story visibility (No. XNUMX) Tawara Tota Monogatari exploring its endless charm" Kokubungaku: A Study of Interpretation and Teaching Materials, Vol. 46, No. 11, pp. 140-141, November 1981 .
- ^ a b c Hiromi Hyodo "Medieval development of auspiciousness Nikkoyama auspiciousness and mountain people" "Kokubungaku: Unraveling and Appreciation" Vol. 52, No. 9, pp. 105-106, September 1987 .
- ^ School Note Japanese Literature Daikei "Tawara Tota Monogatari" 1925, Pp. 87- "My wife"; pp. 93- "My hometown .. Ryugu"
- ^ a b Shida 1941, pp. 4–5.
- ^ a b Shida 1941, p. 5.
- ^ "Taheiki", "Otogi Zoshi".
- ^ "Makinoshiku Shugosha" "Omi Koshiji Abbreviation: School Fixed Note" Seino Printing Publishing Department, pp. 466-468, 1915 .
- ^ School Note Japanese Literature University "Tawara Tota Monogatari" 1925.
- ^ a b c Kondo Heijō Hen "Separate Note No. 182 Ujisatoki Vol." "Revised History Book: Appendix" Kondo Letterpress, pp. 623-624, 1902 .
- ^ Norio Nakada; Toshimasa Wada; Yasuo Kitahara "Kogane-sane [golden bill / gold bill]",Year 1994 .
- ^ School Note Japanese Literature University 1932.
- ^ Ryoan Terashima "Tahidesato Tawara" "Wakan Sansai Zue. Vol. 1890 Shrines and Temples Famous Places" Naito Shoya, XNUMX . , Gangzhou Vol. 71, pp. 5-6
- ^ Akisato Rito "Hidego Shrine" "Tokaido Famous Places. First Volume" Yoshikawa Kobunkan, Vol. 2, p. 26, 1910 .
- ^ Tetsuo Owada "Mitsunari Ishida: Real Image of" Staff of Knowledge "" PHP Institute, 1997, p. 12 .
- ^ Minakata Kumagusu"Twelve Zodiac Thoughts Tahara Fujita Story of entering the Ryugu 1916 year;Nakamura 1971, p. 214.
- ^ Arai Hakuseki (Kimi) "This morning military equipment" Volume 9, September 1987, pp. 9-4 .
- ^ Shida 1941, p. 7Nakamura 1971, P. 214 pointed out.
- ^ Minakata Kumagusu"Twelve Zodiac Thoughts Tahara Fujita Story of entering the Ryugu 1916年
- ^ Jungu Chōko Museum Agriculture Pavillion (1941). "Jingu Museum Display Catalog". pp. 23–24
- ^ Matsudaira Sadanobu "Ise Grand Shrine Kurata Tawara Fujiwara no Hidesato Swordsman Tachizu" "Shuko-Jyusou Swordsman Club" Ikubunsha, (1) p. 4, 1905 .
- ^ "Focusing on Hidesato, knowing the roots of the samurai, a special exhibition at the Tochigi Prefectural Museum, also the legendary treasure sword" Houtou "". Sankei Shimbun(July 2018, 11)
- ^ Matsudaira Sadanobu "Omi Province Chikubu Island Company Collection Tawara Tota Hidesatosho No Tachizu" "Shuko-Jyusou Swordsman Club" Ikubunsha, (2) p. 18, 1905 .
- ^ Junji Honma (supervisor); Kanichi Sato (Supervisor) "Complete Works of Japanese Swords Vol. 6 (Japanese Sword Customs)" Tokuma Shoten, 1966, p. 53 .
- ^ Shida 1941, p. 3.
- ^ Shida 1941, pp. 3–4, 6.
- ^ Shida 1941, pp. 6–8.
- ^ Nakamura 1987, pp. 105–106.
- ^ Itsuo Wakao "Golden and Hundred Feet".Noguchi 2001, P. 2
- ^ "Saigyo of Drifting" (Kazuhiko Kawamura / work History Study Group)
- ^ "Legend of Shimotsuke Vol. 1980" (Tochigi Prefectural Union Education Society / Edition XNUMX) "Domeki Monogatari"
- ^ "Japanese Legendary System Vol. 1986 Kita-Kantou [Ibaraki / Tochigi / Gunma]" (Shogo Watanabe / ed., Yasuo Ida / [Other] by Mizuumi Shobo XNUMX)
- ^ "History of Utsunomiya Augmented New Edition" (Hiroshi Tokuda / work Ochiai Shoten 1979) "Hidego and Dodomeki"
- ^ "Utsunomiya Folklore" (Utsunomiya City Board of Education Secretariat Social Education Division / Edition Utsunomiya City Board of Education 1983) "Domeki"
- ^ "Utsunomiya City 1960th Anniversary Magazine" (Utsunomiya City Hall General Affairs Department General Affairs Division / Edition Utsunomiya City Hall XNUMX) "The Story of Dodomeki"
- ^ Iizaka Onsen Official Site
- ^ Youzaburo IshiharaAccording to the centipede, it is stillWater controlIt is said that it is Akakawa that has not been done.It is believed that the water control of the Aka River by Tota Tawara changed the river from the rough Centipede River to a calm river of large snakes.Motoharu SatoIt is about to be an anecdote when the ancestor of (Yushoji) (Tota Tawara) was based in Iizaka for the first time and ruled.
- ^ "Ishinazaka" Youzaburo Ishihara August 29, XNUMX First Printing
- ^ "Yamatai Country" 18. Ishinazaka (P104-135) Youzaburo Ishihara October XNUMX, XNUMXst year of Reiwa XNUMXst printing
- ^ "Last name" (supervision:Kiyoyuki Higuchi/ Author:Niji Kanji,Akita Shoten)by.
- ^ Jurokken Square White Star Helmet Bowl --Yokkaichi City, viewed January 2020, 1.
- "Taiheiki Vol. XNUMX"
- "Hiromasa Shigeo's family history"
- Yamazaki foot edition "Tawara Tota Monogatari" "Otogi Zoshi",Hachiro Onoe National Books <School Note Japanese Literature University 19>, 1925, pp. 86-116 . html version
- Yoshihide Shida "XNUMX bale Tota's legend" "Japanese Legends and Fairy Tales" Daito Publishing Co., Ltd., 1941, pp. 3-24 .
- Setsu Nakamura "One problem of the legend of entering Tahara Fujita Ryugu" Kokubungaku: Interpretation and Appreciation, Vol. 36, No. 2, pp. 214-220, February 1971 .
- Minoru Noguchi "Legendary Shogun Hidesato Fujiwara" Yoshikawa Kobunkan, 2001 .
- Ryo Ohta"Last Name Family Family Dictionary" (Kadokawa Shoten, 1963)
- Tochigi Prefectural Museum Tomo no Kai, ed.Tochigi Prefectural Museum, 2018)
- Yamashi family left edition "Tahara Genealogy" Tomeikai, September 1883. NCID BA85281841.
- Morihiro Kono ed. "Shimotsuke Kokugyo. Vol. XNUMX" Sanichiro Sato, October 1893. NCID BB19199224.
- "Wind, clouds and rainbow(NHKTaiga drama, 1976) Performance:Shigeru Tsuyuguchi
- Koanji --Residence
- Nishikigata Tachibana
- Mr. Kiso - Minamoto no Yoshinaka (Kiso Yoshinaka)Although it refers to the descendants of Hidesato, it is actually considered to be the descendants of Hidesato.
- Taira Shomon
- Fujiwara Kita
- Mr. Fujiwara