Photo Exhibition by three Iwate Hanamaki Airport fans
Aircraft scenery and harmony Three lovers photo exhibition Hanamaki Airport
If you write the contents roughly
“The appeal of Hanamaki Airport, which is different from the big airports, is that you can take pictures of nature and airplanes such as Mt. Iwate, the Ou Mountains, snow, and rice fields.
The photo exhibition "Hanamaki in HNA" by three fans of Iwate Hanamaki Airport is at the same airport terminal in Higashimiyanome, Hanamaki City. → Continue reading
Iwate Nichi-Nichi Shimbun
Thorough coverage of Iwate Prefecture South! We will deliver to a wide range of readers, from loose news closely related to the local area to topics for thinking about local issues.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Hanamaki Airport is about 4km from the center of Hanamaki City (about 15 minutes by bus)Kitakami BasinIt is located inside, slightly southwest of the center of Iwate prefecture.In the surrounding areaTohoku Shinkansen Shin Hanamaki StationBesides,Tohoku Expressway-Kamaishi Expressway OfInterchangeIt also forms a major transportation hub area in the central part of the prefecture.It is the only airport in Iwate prefecture and serves as the gateway to Iwate's sky.
RunwayIs 02 m in the 20/2,500 direction.Parallel taxiwayThe maintenance of the building was suspended in 2004 due to financial difficulties in the prefecture, but the business was resumed in 2009. In June 2011Hiraizumi Ofworld Cultural HeritageRegistration was decided, construction was carried out in line with this, and the service started on July 7 of the same year.Along with this, it was at both ends of the runwayTurning padHas been removed.Instrument landingIt corresponds toInstrument landing gear (ILS) has Category I on Runway 20.
Airport terminal buildingHas long been on the west side of the runway, but in 2009 a new building opened on the east side of the runway.There are domestic and international facilities inside.Boarding bridgeHas one.
Adjacent to the airport terminal building (new terminal building)apronLargeJet1 berth for medium jets, 1 berths for small jets,Propeller planeThere is one berth for use, and there is also a spot for small aircraft.In addition, it should be notedIwateDisaster Prevention Air Corps,Iwate Prefectural PoliceAir corps bases and other private companies are using the spot on the old terminal side as it is.Sendai AirportFly fromAviation CollegeThe training aircraft also uses the old terminal side.control towerand,Weather stationAlso uses the building on the site on the old terminal side.
The annual number of passengers has been declining around 2010, and although the number of passengers fell below 2010 in 30 when the Nagoya line was suspended, the FDA resumed operations on the Nagoya line, increased the number of flights on Japan Airlines, and started regular international flights. So, in 2018, it recovered to about 48 people.
|年度||International flights||Domestic flights||Total|
- 1961(Showa36) --Started airport maintenance project.
- 1964(39) --Started operation at the airport with a runway length of 1,200 m.Tokyo International AirportThe line is opened (1985Pause).
- 1981(56) June "Iwate Airport Terminal Building" is established to operate the terminal building.
- 1983(58) --Extend the runway to 2,000m.
- 1985(60)May 2 - Toa Domestic Airlines OfDC-9Type passenger aircraft Flight 235 (JA8441) deviates from the runway after landing and destroys the aircraft (no injuries).
- 1993(Heisei5 years)May 4 - Japan Air SystemDC-9 passenger plane 451 (JA8448) failed to land and burned (58 injured).※For more information,Japan Air System Flight 451 landing failure accidentSee.
- 1997(9)May 12 - Niigata AirportThe line is opened (2001Pause).
- May 2 - Nagoya AirportThe line isChubu International AirportIt will be changed to a line (suspended on May 2010, 5).
- May 3 --Extend the runway to 2,500m.Nicknamed "Iwate Hanamaki Airport" and catchphrase "Ehartove's Wind" was decided.The airport management office and the airport construction office were integrated into the "Hanamaki Airport Office".Also,JALChanged the notation in the passenger information to "Iwate Hanamaki Airport".
- May 4 --The terminal building will be relocated to the east side of the runway and will be put into service.
- May 4 - Yumi MatsutoyaWill be invited to hold the unveiling ceremony of the lyrics relief of "Flying down in the green town".From the next day, "Fall down into the green town -Ode of Morioka-] Is appointed as an image song.
- May 10 - Fuji Dream Airlines (FDA) Operates the first charter flight.
- 2010(22)May 4 --To commemorate the completion of the new terminal building and the first anniversary of the decision on the image song, "Yumin's Apple Tree" will be planted in the multipurpose plaza.
- May 3 - Tohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake(Great East Japan Earthquake) Causes damage to the ceiling on the second floor of the airport terminal building...Regular private flights were suspended due to the closure of the airport, but they are used by disaster prevention helicopters in each prefecture.
- May 3 --Start 24 hours operation for emergency goods transportation.
- May 3 --Restart civil air flights. For the first time in 26 yearsTokyo International AirportThe flight will be opened as a temporary flight for the time being.
- May 3 --Resuming provisional use of the airport terminal building.
- May 4 --Change the operating hours to 3 hours longer than usual (7:21 to 30:XNUMX).
- May 7 --The parallel taxiway and the extension of the terminal will be put into service.
- May 4 --China Airlines launches international regular charter flights (Hanamaki-Taipei).
- 2018(30)May 8 - Tiger Air TaiwanInternational scheduled flight (Hanamaki-Taipei) is in service.
- 2019(31ReiwaFirst year)
- 2020(2nd year of Reiwa)May 5 --From the same day due to the spread of the new coronavirus infection31 DayUntil (planned), all regular flights will be suspended..However, due to the takeoff and landing of a helicopter in Iwate Prefecture and a small private aircraft, the operation will continue.
Airport terminal buildingIs 3 stories above ground.It is operated by the "Iwate Airport Terminal Building," which is funded by local governments and operating companies.
As the old terminal building became narrow and it became difficult to handle international charter flights during times of congestion, a new terminal building was planned to be constructed on the east side of the runway to accommodate the entry of large passenger aircraft.However, due to financial difficulties in Iwate Prefecture and a decrease in users, the completion of the new terminal building, which was originally in 2007, was postponed for two years, and the scale of the building and site was reduced, and then April 2, 2009. The service has started.The terminal building isNational Route 4Since it was not directly connected to the main road like the old terminal facing the main road, the prefectural road that provides access to the main road is also being developed at the same time.
- 1 floor
- Airline counter, arrival lobby (domestic / international),Hanamaki Police StationAirport security police box
- 2 floor
- Departure lobby
- Yumi Matsutoya's handwritten "Flying Down in the Green Town" lyrics relief is set up.
- Boarding waiting room (domestic / international flights), immigration, immigration
- Departure lobby
- 3 floor
- Pick-up deck (free), kids corner
- Multipurpose open space
- Parking (free) -1,150 cars
Old terminal building
In the old terminal building era, only one boarding bridge was originally installed, but a spot dedicated to medium-sized aircraft was added to the south side to accommodate the launch of medium-sized aircraft.This spot was also compatible with small aircraft, and it was possible to use a boarding bridge even when regular flights boarded at the same time.In addition, because the apron was located lower than the passenger entrance, parking lot, parking lot, etc. of the building, the airline counter, boarding waiting room, baggage claim, arrival gate, product sales space, etc.Police stationThe main functions of the airport were consolidated, and there was almost no need for passengers to move up and down the floor inside the building. The office of a restaurant and building company is on the second floor. On the XNUMXrd floor (rooftop), there was a small exhibition space for materials related to aircraft and a shuttle deck.
Currently, it is being reused as the "Hanamaki City Exchange Center", and has the Hanamaki City Tourism Association, Hanamaki City Tourism Division, Hanamaki City International Exchange Office office, sightseeing flight passenger waiting room, etc., as well as the former boarding waiting room and baggage. The complaint has been converted into a tourist information corner, an exchange space that can be rented to the general public, and a training room.
The building that was used before the opening of the old terminal building was located on the north side of the control tower, and is used as an office for Toho Air Service and North Japan Airlines.The remnants of the control room remain on the roof.
- Images of the old terminal at that time and now.
|Japan Airlines(JAL) ||Sapporo/New Chitose,Osaka/Itami,Fukuoka|
|Fuji Dream Airlines(FDA)||Nagoya/Komaki,Osaka/Kobe(Starting service from March 2021, 3)|
On-time routes that were once in service
|Tiger Air Taiwan(TTW)||Taipei/Taoyuan|
|China Eastern Airlines(CES)||Shanghai/Pudong(Starting service from March 2019, 1)|
Prefectural roads that provide access to the airport have been developedKamaishi Expressway Hanamaki Airport InterchangeIn addition to being directly connected toNational Route 4 Hanamaki East BypassIs also connected.In addition, on the official website of Iwate Prefecture, "National Route 4" is used as an access route.Hanamaki East Bypass・ Southbound via Hanamaki Airport interchange entrance three-dimensional intersection ".
* Iwateken Kotsu Service RouteBus cardAlso available.
- Iwate Prefecture Transportation
- Hanamaki Airport Line Morioka StationDeparture/arrival
- MoreIwate Prefectural Transportation Hanamaki Sales Office # Hanamaki Airport LineSee.
- Connect at Morioka Station,Iwate Galaxy Railway Line,106 express bus・ Kuji Amber (Iwate Kita Motor) Is set as a set discount ticket.
- Ishidoriya Line(Hanakita 1-3) Miyanome Bus Stop
- Kitakami StationIt is about 4km from the "Miyanome" bus stop of the route bus [Ishidoriya Line] that connects Mae and Ishidoriya via National Route 2 to the passenger terminal.It is on the west side of the airport and goes through the underpass to the east side.In front of Kitakami station, in front of Hanamaki station, (Miyanome), Nimaibashi (shortest from airport station),Ishidoriya StationIt stops in front of you and runs about once every hour.Currently, it is the closest to the airport by public transportation other than the airport bus.
- Tohoku Shinkansen Shin Hanamaki StationNo bus is set for the line (public transportation to both Nitanai and Shin-Hanamaki stations is by taxi only).
- Hanamaki Airport Line Morioka StationDeparture/arrival
- East Japan Transportation
- Iwate Kita Motor
- Appi KogenDeparture / arrival flights (Abi Airport Liner) * Operates during the winter season.
- Kamaishi Expressway Hanamaki Airport Interchange
- The highway bus that connects this airport and Morioka does not pass through this interchangeHanamaki ICOperates via.
- East Japan Railway(JR East)
- Tohoku Main Line Hanamaki Airport Station : It is located about 3.8 km from the airport terminal building (the highway bus connecting this airport and Morioka goes through this station).
- Kamaishi Line Nitanai Station : Located approximately 2.5 km from the airport terminal building (public transport to the airport is by taxi only).
- The Kamaishi Line direct rapid train "Hamayuri" departing from and arriving at Morioka does not stop at either Hanamaki Airport or Nitanai Station.
- Iwate Prefecture Disaster Prevention Air Corps,Iwate Prefectural PoliceIt also has an aviation base and an office of a private helicopter company.for that reasonIwate Miyagi Inland EarthquakeAt that time, disaster prevention helicopters were concentrated, and the stockpile of fuel tanks temporarily decreased, which became a problem.
- Hanamaki Airport is said to be a difficult airport to land due to the strong crosswinds that blow from the west in winter.In the pastWind shearThere is also an accident caused by.
- The mascot character "Hanapee" is an image character of the airport that was born when the new terminal was used together, and the design and name were selected by open recruitment.It features a lovely design with red flowers on the body of white clouds wearing a pink aircraft-shaped hat.Name is"Flower"When"ハ ッ ピ ーIt is a coined word that combines.
- ^ Iwate (2019-04-16) (pdf). About the usage record of Iwate Hanamaki Airport (Report) 2020/6/2Browse..
- ^ Civil Aviation Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (2019) (xlsx). Airport management status report by calendar year / year (Report) 2020/6/2Browse..
- ^ a b c (PDF) p.142 --Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (April 2011, 4, 8:10)
- ^ About change of operating hours of Iwate Hanamaki Airport and parking --Iwate Prefecture, April 2011, 4. (As of April 4, 2011Archive）
- ^ Amendment of the Customs Law Enforcement Ordinance by Cabinet Order (Cabinet Order No. 6 of June 28, 41st year of Reiwa) to partially revise the Customs Law Enforcement Ordinance
- ^ Hanamaki Airport (May) All flights will be suspended from 5th --Iwate NEWS WEB ・ Delivered at 2020:5 on May 17, 19
- ^ a b c d e About Us --Iwate Airport Terminal Building
- ^ Jay AirOperated by the equipment and crew of.
- ^ Regular international flights officially decided Tigerair Taiwan Hanamaki-Taipei (Taoyuan) route goes into service todayIwate Nihon Shimbun, August 2018, 8
- ^ China Eastern Airlines, Hanamaki-Shanghai/Pudong flights, from January 1 30 flights a week Traicy November 2019, 1
- Iwate Hanamaki Airport --Iwate Airport Terminal Building
- Iwate Hanamaki Airport - Iwate Prefecture
- [Iwate Archive Trip] The 45th Sky Entrance - YouTube
- [Iwate Archive Trip] The 198th Sky Entrance Hanamaki Airport - YouTube
JapaneseHonshuAomori prefecture, the northernmost prefectureSummer night peninsulaFrom the vicinity, almost southwestIwate,Akita,Miyagi,Yamagata,FukushimaTochigi prefectureNasu mountainIt is a backbone mountain range that extends for about 500 km to the mountain range.Mountains at an altitude of about 1,000 to 2,000 m are connected, and the highest point is located in Iwate Prefecture.Mt. Iwatesan(Altitude 2,038m).
Northeastern Japan ArcIs part ofNasu volcanic beltIncluded in theMt. Hakkoda,Hachimantai,Mt. Iwatesan,Mt. Kurikomayama,Zao mountain range,Azuma mountain range,Adatarayama,Nasu mountainSuch asVolcanoExists.
The name of this mountain rangeOuIs JapaneseRitual systemWas based onRegulatory countryIsMutsu(OhState) andDewakuni(wingIt is derived from the generic name of the state).As seen in Mutsu and Dewa, it was a mountain range that divided this area into two.As can be seen in Iwate and Akita prefectures, and Miyagi and Yamagata prefectures, the boundaries of the prefectures are still located in this mountain range.
Japanese archipelagoIt has been on land since before the formation ofKitakami Mountains,Abukuma HighlandsUnlike the Ou Mountains, it is a relatively new terrain.The place corresponding to the Ou MountainsSea of JapanIt was on the seafloor during the expansion period (about 2500 million years ago to about 1500 million years ago), and although volcanic activity continued after that, it was below sea level..
It became land about 800 million years ago.The compressive pressure that continues to this day causes the volcano to rise while bending, creating reverse faults on both sides, and the volcanoes that were active in parallel increased in altitude while creating a large-scale caldera...Both sides of the mountain range were initially the sea, but after millions of years, they landed, and the basins and lowlands that exist today are now connected..
- Hakkoda Otake
Around Mt. Kurikomayama
Around Mt. Funagata
- White hair mountain
- Mt. Kumano
- Horse back
- Mt. Katta
- Mt. Byobuga
Mt. Azumayama(Azuma mountain range)
- Mt. Minowa
Around Mt. Bandaisan
List of images of the Ou Mountains
Mt. HakkodaWater lily swamp inside
Flat crater of Mt. Adatara (caldera)Helicopter shot
At the southern end of the Ou MountainsNasu mountainView from the north on the main ridge of the mountain range
ShirakawaSee more Mt. Nasu
- ^ In the Britannica International Encyclopedia, the northern end is Omazaki.
- Kazuyuki Koike; Toshikazu Tamura; Kiyotaka Chinzei; Toyohiko Miyagi, Topography of Japan Vol. 3 (Tohoku), Tohoku University Press, 2005.