10 years after the Great East Japan Earthquake "Disaster prevention book that survives with dogs" To protect your dog
If you write the contents roughly
In recent years, the Japanese archipelago has been hit by many disasters such as the Kumamoto earthquake and the heavy rain in July 30.
It has been 10 years since the Great East Japan Earthquake. "Disaster prevention book that survives with dogs" (Nitto Shoin Headquarters) will be released on January 2021, 1 ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Heisei 30 year 7 month heavy rain
Heisei 30 year 7 month heavy rain(Heisei 30 to 7)2018年(Heisei30 years)6/28から7/8OverWest JapanAroundHokkaido,Chubu regionOccurred in a wide range nationwide, includingTyphoon 7andRainy season frontDue to the influence ofTorrential rain.. same year7/9ToJapanese Meteorological AgencyNamed..Also known asWest Japan heavy rain.
Occurred on January 6Typhoon 7It is,Pacific highOver July 7th to wrap around the outside ofEast China SeaIn the Kyushu region, it continued to rain from around July 7 due to the effects of typhoons...TyphoonTsushima StraitsChange course to the northeast in the vicinitySea of JapanGot upHowever, due to the overhang of the Pacific HighRainy season frontStagnated in Hokkaido from July 7nd to 2th, and the rainfall over a wide area of Hokkaido exceeded the normal value of monthly precipitation in July...After that, the Baiu front moved south as the Pacific High moved to the southeast. From July 7th to 5th, the Baiu front stagnated near western Japan, and a large amount of moist air flowed into it, causing heavy rains to continue from western Japan to Tokai every day...The Baiu front moved north on the 9th and stagnated over Japan until its activity weakened.Record heavy rainfall over a wide area from western Japan to eastern Japan.
In 7 prefectures of Nagasaki, Fukuoka and Saga at 6:17 on July 10thHeavy rain special warningWas announced, followed by Hiroshima / Okayama / Tottori at 19:40, Kyoto / Hyogo at 22:50, and heavy rain special warnings were announced in eight prefectures in one day...Furthermore, at 7:12 on the next day, 50th, Gifu Prefecture, The next day, at 8:5 on the 50th, a heavy rain special warning was announced in the two prefectures of Kochi and Ehime., Heavy rain special warning was announced in a total of 11 prefectures, which is the largest number since the operation was finally started.[Note 1].
Due to this heavy rain, river flooding, flood damage, and sediment-related disasters have occurred in many areas, mainly in western Japan, and the death toll has exceeded 200.It was a huge disaster.Also, nationwideWater supply,communication such aslife lineIn addition to the damageTransportationThe failure is widespread.HeiseiThe death toll exceeds 100 for the first time since the heavy rain disaster, "Heisei worstFlood damageWas reported. further,ShowaEven if you go back to1982年Caused nearly 300 dead and missing peopleGreat flood in Nagasaki (heavy rain in July 57)Since then, it has been the worst damage.
According to the analysis by the Japan Meteorological Agency, the causes of heavy rainfall after July 7 are considered to be as follows.
- North of JapanOkhotsk Sea HighHas become very developed, and the Pacific High in the southeast has also strengthened, so the Baiu front sandwiched between them has stagnated and strengthened.
- ConvectionThe activity was activeEast China SeaThe southeasterly wind from the vicinity and the southerly wind around the edge of the Pacific High became stronger, and the moist air that flowed from two directions toward the Baiu front merged near western Japan, resulting in an extremely large amount of water vapor.
The reason why the two high pressures became strongerPolar front jet streamとSubtropicalThe meandering of this airflow is affected by the large meandering of the jet stream.Record high temperature near Japan after thatAlso affected.Also, at 15 locations from Kyushu to TokaiLinear precipitation zoneOccurred, which caused more rainfall locally in some areas.
Regarding a series of heavy rains, the Japan Meteorological Agency announced on July 2018, 7Heisei 30 year 7 month heavy rainIs named..Due to the widespread damage to Hokkaido and the Chubu region centered on western Japan, the name was given without the area name...The Japan Meteorological Agency named it for heavy rain in 2017July 29 Heavy rain in northern KyushuSince.
on the other hand,News agencyEtc., from the life name by the Japan Meteorological Agency, simply "West Japan heavy rainThere are many cases that say, Many media outlets continue to use the name "West Japan heavy rain" even after the name of the Japan Meteorological Agency...It is extremely unusual for the mass media to give a de facto name for the heavy rain.
Above all,NHKHas consistently used the name "West Japan heavy rain" since the early days of heavy rain.This is because the official name "July 30 heavy rain" does not reveal the area that was severely damaged.
According to the observation data provisionally released by the Japan Meteorological Agency, the total precipitation from 6:28 on June 0 to 7:8 on July 9 depends on the location.Shikoku regionAt 1,800 mm,Chubu regionAt 1,200 mm,Kyushu regionAt 900 mm,KinkiAt 600 mm,ChugokuOver 500 mm..Compared to the cases of heavy rainfall so far, it is characterized by heavy rainfall for 2 or 3 days in a wide area, and 48 hours and 72 hours of rainfall have been observed at many points, mainly in the area from western Japan to the Tokai region. Updated maximum value.
Nationwide in early July (7st-1th)AmedusPrecipitation observed at 1 mm per site, comparable since 216.8SeasonFor eachPrecipitation amountWas the largest in.. Even with three days of precipitation, from July 3th to 7th, the average was 5 mm nationwide and 7 mm in the Chugoku region (excluding Yamaguchi Prefecture), both of which were the largest since 145.5...The Japan Meteorological Agency commented, "This heavy rain was extremely large compared to the past heavy rain disasters.".
|NaganoOtaki VillageMt. Ontake||1,111.5 mm|
|KyotoFukuchiyama CitySakaura||594.5 mm|
|HyogoMt. Sasayama CityGogawa||617.0 mm|
|TottoriYazu-gunChizu TownChizu||537.0 mm|
|OkayamaTomata-gunKagamino TownOnbara||565.5 mm|
|HiroshimaYama prefecture countyAkiota TownUchiguroyama||570.5 mm|
|TokushimaNaga Townwood||1,365.5 mm|
|EhimeSaijo CityFulfillment||965.5 mm|
|KochiAki DistrictBaji villageYanase||1,852.5 mm|
|FukuokaFukuoka CitySawara WardSawara Wakiyama||859.0 mm|
|SagaSaga CityKitayama||904.5 mm|
|NagasakiUnzen CityUnzendake||697.5 mm|
|MiyazakiEbino CityEbino||995.5 mm|
|Times of Day||Until then|
Largest in observation history
|rainfall||Date (time omitted)|
|GifuTakayama||490.0||XNUM X Month X NUM X Day X NUM X Hour X NUM X Minutes||384.0||2014/8/18|
|ShigaHikone||274.0||XNUM X Month X NUM X Day X NUM X Hour X NUM X Minutes||249||1976/9/11|
|KyotoMaizuru||438.5||XNUM X Month X NUM X Day X NUM X Hour X NUM X Minutes||337.5||2017/10/25|
|HyogoKobe City||435.0||XNUM X Month X NUM X Day X NUM X Hour X NUM X Minutes||300.5||2015/7/19|
|OkayamaTsuyama||428.5||XNUM X Month X NUM X Day X NUM X Hour X NUM X Minutes||389||1976/9/12|
|HiroshimaFukuyama City||392.5||XNUM X Month X NUM X Day X NUM X Hour X NUM X Minutes||305||1976/9/13|
|Hiroshima, Hiroshima Prefecture||444.0||XNUM X Month X NUM X Day X NUM X Hour X NUM X Minutes||340||1985/6/25|
|HiroshimaKure||465.0||XNUM X Month X NUM X Day X NUM X Hour X NUM X Minutes||281||1983/9/28|
|EhimeMatsuyama City||360.5||XNUM X Month X NUM X Day X NUM X Hour X NUM X Minutes||329||1979/6/30|
|KochiSukumo||493.5||XNUM X Month X NUM X Day X NUM X Hour X NUM X Minutes||488.0||2011/7/20|
Flooding of rivers, mainly in western Japan洪水,Sediment disasterSuch damage has occurred.The following is as of 2019:8 on August 20, 13Fire departmentIt is a total of the damage situation due to (late July)Typhoon 12Including damage caused by.
- 263 dead
- 8 missing
- 484 injured (141 seriously injured, 343 slightly injured)
- 6783 houses completely destroyed, 1 partially destroyed, 1346 partially damaged, 4362 above-floor flooded, 6982 underfloor flooded
- Damage to public buildings 720, damage to other non-residential houses 6100
(Hereinafter, the dates omitting the year and month shall be those of July 2018 (Heisei 30))
In Hiroshima prefectureLandslideDamage caused by flooding and flooding occurred one after another.Debris flows and landslides occurred at more than 5,000 locations in the southern part of the prefecture (16th).The summit, which is usually hard to collapse, also frequently collapsed, confirming the terrible heavy rain...By the 19th, the prefecture's housing damage, including inundation, had reached 38,000 buildings..
Hiroshima city23 people have died and 2 are missing.Aki WardIn Azuma Yano, about 20 houses collapsed due to a landslideIn addition,Yano RiverThen some people died due to debris flow.Asakita WardBut the landslide killed three peopleIn addition,Higashi WardA landslide disaster also occurred in Umaki, killing one person.At the disaster site in Hiroshima CitygraniteHas weatheredMasago soilA lot of earth and sand includingDisaster Prevention Research Institute, Kyoto UniversityAccording to Associate Professor Hiroshi TakebayashiSediment disaster that occurred in Hiroshima City in 2014alikeMasago soilWas one of the factors that spread the damage.
Aki DistrictSakamachiIn the Koyaura areaTenchi RiverThen.Earth and stone flow Sabo damA large amount of earth and sand struck the house, killing 15 people and missing one..Also in the center of Saka TownSaka stationThe area was flooded.
KureThen 24 people died due to landslides.Kure City and Hiroshima CityHigashihiroshima CityThe road that connects to is cut off, JRKure LineWas also interrupted, so it became isolated.Kure PortとHiroshima PortIncreased use of sea routes connecting.Yasuura TownThen, it was flooded over about 58ha, and 760 houses were damaged.Noro RiverUpstreamNomurogawa DamIt has been pointed out that the emergency discharge operation in Japan may have affected the damage, and verification is underway..Kure stationWhile two members were instructing the residents to evacuate, they were swallowed by a muddy stream and died..
Higashihiroshima CityIn Kawachi Town, a debris flow crossed a sabo dam and struck a village..In Shimominaga, Saijo-cho, the city, the back mountain collapsed and houses were washed away for several tens of meters...A house was buried in earth and sand in Kitani, Akitsu-cho, the same city...12 people died in Higashihiroshima.Higashi Hiroshima StationAssistant police officer was killed in a landslide during a disaster response call.
TakeharaSix people were killed and four were injured, including landslides in Higashino, Shinjo, and Minato.Flow through the cityKamo RiverInundation of the building caused damage of 35 cases, 35 cases of flooding above the floor of the building, and 232 cases of flooding below the floor... ..Like Kure CityKure LineHigashi Hiroshima City and Kure City,MiharaThe road leading to it was also cut off, so it was temporarily isolated.
Fukuyama CityThen.Station houseFor agricultureReservoirCrashed and was involved in a landslide, killing two people.Ashida RiverInland waters are thought to have occurred in a tributary of the Teshiro River, and about 20 square kilometers of the city were inundated..
Aki DistrictFuchu TownThen, around 10:11 on the 10th under fine weather, 180 hectares of the town were flooded, and XNUMX children were temporarily left behind in a kindergarten along the river, and emergency rescue activities were carried out.The embankmentCollapseThere is no evidence of this, water overflows from the sabo dam upstream, the amount of water in the river increases, driftwood and earth and sand that have flowed from the upstream due to heavy rain stay in places where the flow meanders and bridges, and the river is dammed up Seems to have overflowed.
In Hiroshima prefecture, where the damage is large, the victims are washed away by the river one after another.Japan Coast GuardThe Hiroshima Maritime Security Department has housed six bodies at sea by the 18th.We are searching for two people who are believed to have been washed away from Aki Ward, Hiroshima City, but they have not been found yet, and other missing persons remain..
In Okayama Prefecture, flooding of rivers, inundation due to the collapse of embankments, and sediment-related disasters occurred one after another.As of the 19th, the number of completely destroyed and flooded houses reached at least 14,000, which was the worst damage caused by wind and flood damage in the prefecture after the war..
Damage to Kurashiki City
KurashikiMabi-choThen by the morning of the 7thOdagawaThe embankment such as the Takama River, a tributary, broke, and a wide area was flooded...51 people died in Mabi-cho alone, most of them believed to have died in water..Forty-three of the dead were found indoors, 43 of whom were found on the ground floor of the house..Japan Society of Civil EngineersAccording to the survey, the depth of inundation exceeded 1 meters in the range of 3.5km north-south and 5km east-west, and reached a maximum of 5.4 meters...The inundation area is 4, which is a quarter of Mabi Town.HaReached..In the opinion of the national census committee, the confluence in OdagawaTakahashi RiverWater is dammed up as the water risesBackwater phenomenonIt seems that the outside of the embankment was scraped and broke due to flooding...In Mabi-cho, two levee breaks were confirmed in the Oda River, two in the tributary Takama River, three in the Suemasa River, and one in the Maya River, and six other slope collapses in the Oda River. Have been confirmed.
- 6:22 on the 00th-All over Mabi-choEvacuation advisory
- 6:22 on the 40th-in Kurashiki CityHeavy rain special warning
- 6:23 on the 45th-on the south side of the Odagawa RiverEvacuation instructions(emergency)
- 7:0 on the 47th-Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism delivers an emergency bulletin mail saying that water is overflowing from the embankment on the right bank of the Odagawa River
- 7th 1:30 --Evacuation order to the north side of Odagawa (emergency)
- 7:1 on the 34th-The Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism announced that it had confirmed the collapse of the embankment on the Takama River, but it was later revealed that this date and time was unconfirmed information.
- 7:6 on the 52th-Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism confirms the collapse of the embankment in Odagawa
In Kurashiki City, inundation and landslides occurred one after another, such as the death of one person in areas other than Mabi-cho.HiroeThen.Housing complexThe back mountain of the building collapsed and about 20 buildings were completely destroyed..
Mabi district damage related gallery
Damage in various parts of the prefecture except Kurashiki City
- Okayama CityIn addition, the number of flooded houses due to flooding of rivers has risen to 7,645, and sediment-related disasters have also occurred one after another..Higashi WardIn the swamp before dawn on the 7thAsahikawaThe water-based Sunagawa embankment broke, flooding 2,230 houses around the Hirashima area...According to a survey by Okayama Prefecture, the inundation area of the Hirashima area is about 750 hectares, and the inundation depth is estimated to have reached a maximum of about 1.5 meters..
- KasaokaIn Mohei, on the morning of the 7th, the mountain behind the factory of an automobile parts company collapsed and earth and sand flowed in, involving 6 people and killing 2 people...In addition, one person died in Kasaoka City, and about 1 buildings were flooded in the Kitagawa area in the northern part of Kasaoka City..
- IbaraThen, about 300 buildings were flooded in the city, including the collapse of a tributary of the Oda River, killing two people..
- Oda DistrictYakakeHowever, the main stream and tributaries of the Oda River broke down and about 600 buildings were flooded..
- General corporationThen, the guards who were in charge of traffic regulation on the flooded roadTakahashi River4 people died, including being swept away by..In Soja cityShowaInundation of districts and Shimohara in the same cityAluminum factory explosionOverlapping, the number of damaged houses reached 968.
- TakahashiFlooding occurred in Ochiai Town on the night of the 6th, and at convenience stores and elderly homes, users waited for rescue by climbing upstairs and roofs to escape from the water..
Shimane PrefectureEnokawaMore than 200 buildings were flooded above the floor in the basin.Shimane Prefecture on the 11thJiangjin City,Kawamoto,Misato TownDispatched staff to help with restoration.In Kawamoto Town, 280 households were cut off due to the flooding of the water purification plant..
In Ehime prefectureSeiyo CityNomura TownOn the morning of the 7thNomura damIs nearing full waterEmergency releaseWhere I didHajikawaFlooded, killing five people who were late to escape..According to Seiyo City, the evacuation order was notified to the residents by the disaster prevention administration radio at 7:5 on the 10th..Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismShikokuRegional Development BureauAccording to the report, the same amount of water as the inflow to the dam started to be released at 6:20, and it was released at 6 cubic meters per second at 20:439, but reached 7 cubic meters per second at 50:1797...Also downstreamKanogawa DamHowever, from 7:35, we took measures to release almost the same amount of water as the inflow.Ozu CityThe river overflowed..On the 8th in Ozu City, an estimated 4600 households were inundated.Takahisa NinomiyaThe mayor said, "This disaster is quite big," and emphasized the recognition that it is the largest since Heisei..
Uwajima CityYoshida TownThen, on the 7th, many landslides occurred and 11 people died..Matsuyama City OfNuwa IslandThen, at around 7:0 on the 50th, the mountain behind the house collapsed and one building collapsed, killing three people..
In Kochi prefectureKonan CityOn the morning of the 6th, one person was swept away by the Koso River and was about 1 kilometers west.Shimanto CityFound dead on the coast of.Otsuki TownThen two people died, and a total of three people died in the prefecture. Aki CityThen, it flows through the city before dawn on the 6thAki RiverFlooded in the Tochinogi area, about 10 buildings were inundated in the eastern village along the river, and 21 people were temporarily isolated..
Kyushu region, Yamaguchi prefecture
By the 7th in Yamaguchi Prefecture,IwakuniShutochoOne person died when earth and sand entered the house, and one person died when the whole house was washed away by a debris flow.Shunan CityThen the house collapsed due to earth and sand and one person died.
In Fukuoka prefecture, on the morning of the 6thKitakyushuMoji WardA cliff collapse occurred and the house was completely destroyed and two people died..By the 7th, the prefectureKasuya-gunUmi TownOne of the residents was caught in a debris flow while evacuating from a long-term care facility in the mountains and died.ChikushinoFound in the waterway of Harada.. On the 6th, Kitakyushu CityKokurakita Ward OfItabagawa,KurumeKitano TownMultiple rivers are floodedIn Kurume City, a wide area was flooded, and by the 7th, about 1000 buildings (including about 500 in the Kitanomachi district of Kurume City) were inundated and rescue activities were carried out by boat...In Kitakyushu City, about 9 buildings were damaged by landslides by the 680th..
By the 12th in Saga Prefecture,Saga CityIn Taiwa TownKase RiverOne person who was swept away died,Imari CityDied one person..One of Imari City is Nagasaki PrefectureMatsuuraIt was discovered after being washed away about 6km to the coast of.
By the 12th, one body was found in Miyazaki prefecture, and the relationship with heavy rain is being investigated..
In HyogoInagawa TownOn the 5th, three workers were washed away in a drainage pipe at a construction site of a distribution center, one of whom died and two were seriously injured..Shishiwa CityThen a landslide crushed a house and killed one person.Tamba cityThen, flood damage occurred frequently in various parts of the city..
In Kyoto prefectureAyabe CityA landslide caused a house to collapse and three people died..KameokaThen, a car was washed away in the river and one person died.MaizuruThen, a man who went missing while removing earth and sand at homeMaizuru BayFound in the body.Fukuchiyama CityOe TownOn the 9th in Kojo, a valley river was dammed up by a landslide.Natural damIt turned out that..In the prefecture, more than 2000 buildings in total, including Maizuru City and Fukuchiyama City, were inundated.In MaizuruYura RiverInundation damage occurs in the basin because inland water such as rainwater does not flow to the Yura River..1828 households in the entire Kasa area of Maizuru City were temporarily isolated due to the flooding of the road...In addition, roads are being cut off one after another.Ine TownIn addition to the isolation of the entire area, 6 districts of 13 cities, towns and towns became isolated.. Hiyoshi DamThen, for the first time since the operation, the emergency water discharge gate was opened and water was discharged.other,Kyoto CityFushimi Ward OfOiwayamaThen, in large quantitiesIllegal dumpingConstruction doneRemaining soilHowever, there was damage that collapsed during heavy rain. Miyazu City Marine Fishing GroundWas paused because the sidewalk collapsed2020年Open on April 4st.
Even in Gifu prefectureSeki CityIncludingGujo,Gero CityIn some mountainous areas such as, the amount of rainfall from the beginning of the rainfall exceeds 1000 mm, and damages such as sediment runoff, flooding of roads, and collapse of river revetments occurred one after another.In Seki City, one died and three were seriously injured.
In Seki City before dawn on the 8thTsubo RiverFlooded, Eastern oldKaminoho Village-Mugi Town225 buildings were flooded above the floor and 270 buildings were flooded below the floor, mainly in the area.A car rolled over into the irrigation canal and a man died.Even in Gujo City, WarachosawaWara RiverAround the Wara Promotion Office, which stands alongside, the revetment collapsed over a width of about 200 meters.Also in Gero City, 6 people from 15 households are isolated.JR in Gifu prefecture centering on Seki cityTakayama Line,Tokai Hokuriku Expressway,Chubu Crossing ExpresswayEtc. were shredded (described later).
In Nagano prefecture on the morning of the 8thOtaki VillageThe water level increased, and a village road about 5 meters wide collapsed over 60 meters.19 people including foreign tourists were temporarily isolated.
In Hokkaido, damage such as inundation above and below the floor and landslides caused by the collapse of the embankment and the inundation of inland waters occurred..AsahikawaFlooded twiceIn addition, with Asahikawa CityFukagawaでIshikari RiverBut,Numata TownAnd in FukagawaUryu RiverFlooded on the 3rd.Okhotsk jurisdictionEngaru TownThen.Yubetsu RiverAn abnormality occurred in the pier at "Iwane Ohashi", and the bridge broke.Kamikawa jurisdictionHigashikawa TownAt Tenninkyo Onsen, 3 guests, including guests, have been isolated since the 130rd due to a partial collapse of the road.132 buildings were damaged in Hokkaido, mainly in Asahikawa City..
Impact on infrastructure
China Electric PowerThen, on the 8th, a power outage occurred in a total of 18 households in the jurisdiction...Chugoku Electric Power Co., Inc. announced on July 7 that the power outage had been resolved.. Shikoku Electric PowerThen, on the 7th, a power outage occurred in a total of 1 households in the jurisdiction, but on July 6615th, a portable generator was transported by helicopter to about 7 households that could not be accessed due to the last remaining landslide or road damage. Solved.
NTT WestThen, from the 7th to the 8th, about 5 lines were temporarily unavailable in the five prefectures of Hyogo, Okayama, Hiroshima, Ehime, and Kochi due to a cable failure and submersion of the communication building..
The water supply will be cut off at noon on the 11th.Hiroshima21 units,Ehime2 units,Okayama9696 households and 9 households in other 1154 prefectures are out of water, and water utilities nationwide are members.Japan Water Works AssociationAs of the 11th, (Tokyo) has dispatched a total of 90 water trucks from about 117 local governments such as Kinki and Shikoku, and is supporting the three prefectures of Hiroshima, Okayama, and Ehime... As of 8:1 on August 10, 00 households were out of water in the two prefectures of Hiroshima and Ehime..
- Shinmeishin Expressway - Slope1 place of collapse
- Kyonawa Expressway --One slope collapse
- Maizuru Wakasa Expressway --One landslide
- Sanyo Expressway --Slope collapse 2 places, flooding 1 place, sediment inflow 8 places, surface layer collapse 1 place
- Sanyo Expressway Ube Shimonoseki Line --One slope collapse
- Chinese motorway --One slope collapse
- Okayama Expressway --One slope collapse
- Hiroshima Kure Road --Two slope collapses, one embankment collapse
- Yonago Expressway --One slope collapse
- Kanmon Expressway --One slope collapse
- Kanmon tunnel --One slope collapse
- Matsuyama Expressway --One place where the electric room is flooded
- Kochi Expressway --Two slope collapses, one bridge outflow
- Kyushu Expressway --Slope collapse 4 places, flood 1 place, sediment inflow 1 place
- Higashikyushu Expressway --One slope collapse
- Nagasaki Expressway --One slope collapse
Of the above sections, 8 areas had completed emergency measures by August 8 (approximately within one month after the disaster), but the disasters that occurred in the following two sections were seriously damaged areas that took time to resume traffic. Has been.
- Kochi Expressway Shingu IC - Otoyo ICBridge superstructure outflow due to sediment outflow that occurred on the up line (Tachikawa Bridge)
- Hiroshima Kure Road Sakaminami IC - Tenno Nishi ICMain line embankment collapse that occurred on the up line
For damage to other national roads, major local roads, prefectural roads, major municipal roads, etc., refer to each road article.
On the railroad, up to July 7, there was a suspension of operation on 7 lines of 32 operators...The following are the routes that the facility was damaged by the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism as of 7:9 on July 18th..
- Hokkaido passenger railway(JR Hokkaido)- Hakodate honsen
- East Japan Railway(JR East) --No applicable route
- Tokai passenger railway(JR Central)- Takayama Main Line
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West)- Hakubi Line,Kansai Main Line,Hime Shinsen,Tsuyama Line,Cause line,Kisetsu Line,Fukushio Line,Geibi Line,Kure Line,Sanyo Main Line,Iwatoku Line,San'in Main Line,Bantan Line,Maizuru Line
- Shikoku Passenger Railway(JR Shikoku)- Yosan line,Dosan Line
- Kyushu passenger railway(JR Kyushu)- Chikuhi Line,Chikuho Main Line,Hisatsu Line
- Nagara Railway - Ominami Line
- WILLER TRAINS - Miyazu Line
- Ihara Railway - Ihara Line
- Nishikigawa Railway - Nishikigawa Seiryu Line
- Heisei Chikuho Railway - Tagawa Line,Mojiko Retro Tourist Line
Due to these suspensions, operations resumed in sequence (see each route article for the restoration status), and the entire line was restored on October 2019, 10. As of August 23, 2018, it was announced that the following sections, which are particularly damaged, will not be able to resume operation by the end of September..
- JR Tokai
- JR West Japan
- Sanyo Main Line Mihara Station - Shiraichi StationBetween (Mihara Station- Hongo StationSediment inflow between,Hongo Station - Kawachi StationEmbankment collapse between..This section resumed operation on September 9.. All lines resumed operation by October 10th）
- Geibi Line Bingo Ochiai Station - Kariya Stationwhile(Shirakiyama Station --The 1st Misasa River Bridge between Karuga Station was washed awaySuch. October 10thBingo Shobara Station - Miyoshi StationPartial operation started between.Bingo-Ochiai Station-Bingo-Shobara Station will resume operation on December 12th..It is expected that it will take at least one year to restore the section between Miyoshi Station and Karuga Station., Resumed operation of all lines sequentially by October 2019, 10. )
- Fukushio Line Fuchu Station - Shiomachi StationBetween (October 10thKisa station --Between Shiomachi Station, October 10thJoge station --Partial operation started between Kisa Station.Fuchu Station-Jōge Station will resume operation on December 12th）
- Between Mihara Station and Hiro Station on the Kure Line (between Hiro Station)Nigata Station - Aki-Saizaki StationMultiple sediment inflows between. On October 10thAki Kawajiri Station --Between Hiro Station on October 10thYasuura Station --Aki-Kawajiri Station, Mihara Station on December 12 --Yasuura Station）
- Iwatoku Line Suo Takamori Station - Kushigahama Stationwhile(Takamizu Station - Katsuma StationRoadbed was washed away between them. September 9 Resumed operation）
- JR Kyushu
- Heisei Chikuho Railway
- Sanyo Main Line in the damaged section of JR WestKaitashi Station --As a special case, it is difficult to move between Mihara stations by other means of transportation.Sanyo Shinkansen OfHiroshima Station --Depends on Mihara StationAlternative transportWas carried out (purchased by July 7th)Commuter pass-Regular ticket·usuallyTicket BookLimited to passengers who have..In addition, this special case will start from the 10th at Mihara Station- Shin Kurashiki StationBetween (Sanyo Main Line: Mihara Station- Kasaoka StationSuspended driving), From 11thShin-Iwakuni Station - Tokuyama StationMa (Sanyo Main Line / Gantoku Line:Iwakuni Station --It was also carried out (suspension of driving between Tokuyama stations).
- By 7:8 on July 8th on the Japan Freight Railway (JR Freight)Tokaido Main Line-Sanyo Main Line-Hokuriku Main Line355 freight trains were suspended, mainly trains running in..Due to the prolonged damage on the Sanyo Main Line, freight trains east of Kansai and Kyushu have been suspended for a long time, and trucks (Fukuoka / Kitakyushu Terminal-Hiroshima / Okayama Terminal, etc.) and ships (Moji Port-Mizushima Port << later, Okayama Port → → Change to Shin-Okayama Port》 and Hakata Port-Osaka Port, etc.).
* For details with recorded images of agency transportation by coastal vessels, see (Container transportation in Japan # Response status in Okayama prefecture).
After that, based on the restoration of the closed section of the Hakubi Line, after asking JR West for cooperation, from August 8thOkayama Freight Terminal Station - Hatao Chechang StationBetween (Hakubi Line /San'in Main Line-Yamaguchi LineThe actual train service section is viaNagoya Freight Terminal Station - Fukuoka Freight Terminal Station(Between), detour operation of freight trains will be carried out once a day..Also, from the end of August to the time being, it belongs to JR Freight.EF64 type electric locomotiveIt has been decided to attach the messages of "Ganbaro Okayama" and "Ganbaro Hiroshima" to 1 car with the head mark and 6 cars with wrapping...As of September 9, these freight agency transportation, etc. were scheduled to be completed by September 14, when the Sanyo Main Line was restored.Finally, detours and agency transportation continued until October 10 (October 11 Sanyo Main Line full restoration).
- By 7:8 on July 8th on the Japan Freight Railway (JR Freight)Tokaido Main Line-Sanyo Main Line-Hokuriku Main Line355 freight trains were suspended, mainly trains running in..Due to the prolonged damage on the Sanyo Main Line, freight trains east of Kansai and Kyushu have been suspended for a long time, and trucks (Fukuoka / Kitakyushu Terminal-Hiroshima / Okayama Terminal, etc.) and ships (Moji Port-Mizushima Port << later, Okayama Port → → Change to Shin-Okayama Port》 and Hakata Port-Osaka Port, etc.).
Hiroshima AirportAlthough he was spared the direct damage,Sanyo ExpresswayA total of 3 people were stranded in the terminal building in three days due to the disruption of airport access methods such as.. From July 7th, the Sanyo Shinkansen resumed operation with the airport.Higashihiroshima StationTemporary shuttle bus connecting to the operation started, From the 10thGeiyo BusStarted the temporary bus service for a fee. Also,Numata RiverThe Hongo Reservoir was submerged, causing water shortages at airport terminal buildings and other areas.As a result, from July 7th, we were forced to reduce the business of restaurants and retail stores..
Impact on public facilities, cultural properties, etc.
Excludes infrastructure and lifeline relationships.
Elementary and junior high school
According to a survey by the Ministry of Education, by the 17th, 18 elementary and junior high schools in 270 prefectures had been damaged by flooding and damage.Schools in Okayama, Hiroshima, Kyoto, and Ehime prefectures accounted for most of the damage.In Mihara City, Hiroshima Prefecture, there is no prospect of resumption at 25 elementary and junior high schools due to the continuing water outage.At Seiyo Municipal Junior High School in Ozu City, Ehime Prefecture, the school building cannot be used due to landslides in the back mountains and inflow of sediment.In Okayama prefecture and other areas, there is no prospect of resuming classes after the disaster, so we entered the summer vacation ahead of schedule..
According to the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, there are 6 medical institutions (excluding psychiatric hospitals) in 94 prefectures from Kyoto to Nagasaki that have been damaged by water outages, floods, and power outages.Of these, 71 facilities need assistance such as water supply as of noon on July 7...Mabi Memorial Hospital (Kurashiki City, Okayama Prefecture)Mabi-cho), The first floor was submerged, and about 1 patients and local residents who fled escaped from the top by helicopter or boat.After the water was drained, we continued medical treatment using the conference room on the 340nd floor, and resumed full operation on February 2, 2019..
Cultural assets, etc.
Impact on industry
Agriculture, forestry and fisheries
According to the data released by the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries on June 2019, 6, the total amount of damage related to agriculture, forestry and fisheries caused by this typhoon amounts to 24 billion yen.The most serious damage is the devastation of forest land, damage to agricultural land, and damage to agricultural facilities such as ponds.Also,Forest roadEven at the facility, damage occurred extensively, including damage to more than 32 locations in 9500 prefectures..
- In Hokkaido, the amount of damage related to agriculture is 18 million yen, and the amount of damage related to fisheries and forestry is 8500 million yen. Announced on August 7, 7200, including estimates and figures under investigation..In the Kamikawa and Sorachi regions, rivers flooded and paddy fields and fields were flooded, causing damage in various places.In addition to flooding of fields such as paddy fields, houses, buckwheat, green onions, and black soybeans, several inflows of earth and sand have also occurred...In particular, Asahikawa City is expected to cause more agricultural damage than the heavy rain disaster in the summer of 2016 when four typhoons landed and approached in Hokkaido..
- In Okayama Prefecture, the amount of damage related to agriculture, forestry and fisheries has exceeded 266 billion yen. According to the announcement on November 2018, 11ト ラ ク タ ーThe amount of damage to agricultural machinery caused by the flooding has reached 47 billion yen.In addition, damage to agricultural land and agricultural facilities, such as the collapse of agricultural land and cracks in the levee body of the pond, exceeds 151 billion yen.
- Hiroshima Prefecture announced that the total damage related to agriculture, forestry and fisheries was 873 million yen.Damages such as agricultural land, agricultural facilities, collapse of mountains and landslides account for most of the total amount.Regarding the damage to agricultural products, the damage caused by sediment inflow and flooding into paddy rice was 8600.HaClimbed to.
Also majorWholesale marketThe prices of vegetables in the area were temporarily high for some items due to heavy rain and heat, but after September, they were almost normal, and no significant effect was seen.There were no significant changes in fruits such as peaches and grapes.There was almost no change in the wholesale prices of beef and pork due to the effects of heavy rain..
- Sake"FestivalIs manufacturedYamaguchi OfAsahi ShuzoThen, one of the two warehouses was damaged by flooding.In addition, due to heavy rain, refrigeration equipment was shut down in both buildings, so all production of the festival was stopped... Production resumed on July 7, and the damaged directly managed stores also resumed operations at temporary stores...In addition, products that were damaged during brewing and whose original quality could not be ensured are called "Daisai". Island cultivation[Note 2]And use a part of the sales for donations.
- OkayamaGeneral corporation OfAsahi Aluminum Industry[Note 3]The factory was flooded by heavy rain and suddenly exploded and a fire broke out.The fire spread to the surrounding private houses, burning three buildings and injuring dozens of people.In addition, because there is a risk of a secondary explosion, Soja City, Okayama PrefectureShimobaruAn evacuation order was issued in Japan, and by the 7th, about 300 people had evacuated to the evacuation center.When the factory was flooded by heavy rainaluminumBecause half of the capacity (20 tons) of molten aluminum remained in the melting furnace ofSteam explosionSeems to have caused.
- PanasonicThen, the Okayama factory, which manufactures commercial video cameras, was damaged by flooding...Expected to take about a week to recover.
- Mitsubishi ElectricKyoto Works (KyotoNagaokakyo), Refrigeration System Mfg. Co., Ltd. (Wakayama),HyogoTwo of the factories shut down on the afternoon of the 2th.
- Daihatsu industryBecause the highway in western Japan was closed and the supply of parts was affected, the head office factory (OsakaIkeda) ・ Shiga No. 2 Factory ・ Kyoto Factory ・Daihatsu KyushuSuspended operations at Oita Factory, Daihatsu Kyushu Kurume Factory, etc... The impact continues as of July 7.
- マ ツ ダBecause it can be difficult to supply parts, the head office factory (HiroshimaFuchu Town) And the Hofu factory suspended operations on July 7..Operation is suspended until the 11th due to supply chain disruption.. Resume after 12th.. From September 9th, 10 factories in Hiroshima and Yamaguchi prefectures will be in normal operation..
- Toyota Motor KyushuMiyata Factory partially suspended operations on the 10th due to the disruption of the supply chain.
- Coca-Cola Bottlers JapanHongo Factory (Hiroshima Prefecture)Mihara) Has suspended operations until the 10th due to flood damage including distribution bases..
- Besides this,Japan Marine UnitedKure Office,IHIOperation at Kure No. 2 Factory was suspended until the 9th.
- KewpieHas terminated the sale of canned meat sauce for spaghetti, which had been on sale since 1959, because the factory of a can manufacturing manufacturer, one of its business partners, was damaged and there is no prospect of recovery..
- JXTG energyとIdemitsu KosanSubordinategas stationMany are closed as of 9th.
- Showa Shell SekiyuThe road to the Hiroshima oil depot was closed and shipping was suspended as of the 9th..
Delivery of goods and foodstuffs stagnated due to road disruption, which was affected by flooding of stores.
- AEON group,Seven-Eleven,Lawson,FamilyMart,poplar,Zensho,McDonald's,SkylarkMany stores were closed as of the 9th at supermarkets, convenience stores, restaurants, etc..
Damage to collection and delivery sites, highway closures, and disruption of rail freight had a widespread impact, especially in western Japan.In particular, the courier service and mail-order sales between the eastern Japan region and the Sanyo region and Kyushu were greatly affected...About rail transportation (JR freight)Another clausereference.
- Sagawa ExpressSuspended the acceptance of courier services from eastern Japan to Kyushu from the evening of the 8th.We have stopped accepting packages addressed to Okayama, Hiroshima, and Ehime prefectures..
- Yamato TransportAlso stopped accepting packages addressed to 6 prefectures including Kyoto, Okayama, Hiroshima and Ehime prefectures.We also stopped accepting cool flights to Hiroshima, Shimane, and Yamaguchi prefectures..
- Seino TransportationAfter the disaster, we stopped accepting luggage from eastern Japan to 6 prefectures in Kyushu until the 17th.
Due to heavy rainHarmful rumorOccurred in various places, and although there was almost no direct damage to the main sightseeing and hot spring areas in Okayama, Hiroshima, and Ehime prefectures due to heavy rain, there were a series of cancellations such as accommodation...Therefore, on August 8, the government approved a "living and livelihood reconstruction support package" totaling 3 billion yen for recovery and reconstruction from the heavy rains in western Japan.On the tourism side, 1058 million yen was allocated for measures against reputational damage.
In order to support the reconstruction of the tourism industry, the "Fukuko Tour Discount" will be held from August 11st to November 8th, where accommodation costs will be discounted when traveling around 31 prefectures from Gifu prefecture to Fukuoka prefecture..
- OkayamaThen at the regular press conference on July 7thRyuta IbarakiThe governor has revealed that between July 7th and 6th, when the heavy rains in western Japan occurred, the number of reservation cancellations at accommodation facilities in the prefecture was 18, and the amount of decrease in accommodation charges was estimated to be 10 billion yen..
- HiroshimaThen, on July 7, it was revealed that 24 reservations were canceled at accommodation facilities in the prefecture due to the heavy rain in western Japan, and the impact on tourism including meals and souvenirs is estimated to be about 12 billion yen. did.
Impact on events
- NPBThe following games were canceled in addition to the cancellation due to rain.
- Chunichi DragonsversusTokyo Yakult Swallows(November 7,Nagoya Dome): The Yakult equipment carrier that departed from Hiroshima on the night of July 7 could not arrive due to the deterioration of road conditions due to heavy rain, so it was decided to cancel the game..
- Hiroshima Toyo CarpversusHanshin Tigers(July 7-9,Mazda Stadium): Considering the impact of heavy rain damage.
- high school baseball(100th National High School Baseball Championship Memorial Tournament) Has changed the opening ceremony and match start schedule at 14 regional tournaments, mainly in western Japan.Hiroshima TournamentとOkayama TournamentThen, on July 7, the tournament schedule was reconsidered..
- J LeagueCanceled and postponed the following games scheduled for July 7th.
- Also scheduled for July 7thEmperor's Cup JFA 98th All Japan Soccer ChampionshipOf the fourth roundSanfrecce Hiroshima versus Nagoya GrampusBattle (Hiroshima Wide Area Athletics Stadium) Also postponed.
- From 7:6 pm on July 1KyotoKyotango CityWas scheduled to be held inTokyo 2020 Olympics-ParalympicFlag tour ceremony canceled (postponed) due to heavy rain warning etc..
- Japan Professional Golf Tour(JGTO) Future Golf Tour Hiroshima Tournament (July 7th and 10th: Takanosu Golf Club) and Okayama Tournament (July 11th and 7th: Kurashiki Country Club) postponed.
- In Higashi-Hiroshima City, Hiroshima PrefectureHiroshima Country ClubIt was scheduled to be held on August 8rd and 23th at the Saijo course.PGA Senior Tour"Hiroshima Senior Open" is canceled.Instead, it has jurisdiction over the tourJapan Professional Golf AssociationDecided to donate 200 million yen as a reconstruction aid on July 7.
- Music event
- August 7th and 7thMarine Messe FukuokaHeld atAqsof"Love Live! Sunshine!! Aqours 3rd LoveLive! Tour ~WONDERFUL STORIES~Was held as scheduled because the heavy rain special warning issued in Fukuoka Prefecture, where the venue is located, was canceled at the time of the morning of the first day of the performance, but tickets will be refunded to customers who could not come... on the other hand,GifuMotosu City OfTOHO CinemasMorera GifuIt was scheduled to be held inLive viewingWas canceled because the theater was suspended due to heavy rain.
- July 7-7Hiroshima Green ArenaTo be held inYuzu"YUZU ARENA TOUR 2018 BIG YELL" has been cancelled.It was decided not to hold a transfer performance..On the same scheduleKyoto Prefectural Yamashiro Sports ParkThe festival scheduled to be held atKyoto DaisakusenWas also canceled, and the 2018 transfer was not held. Instead, the 2019 event was called "Double Return! Eating Festival" and expanded to 4 days... Scheduled to be held at Okayama IMAGE on July 7th and Hiroshima CAVE-BE on July 7th.J"J LIVE TOUR 2018 -rise above-" has been cancelled.
- Traditional events / festivals
- Held from June 6st to September 1th every yearMiyoshi Cityof"Miyoshi cormorant fishingThe riverbed of the river was roughened by the muddy current, and the cormorant fishing yard was almost submerged. Of the 17 boats in total, one cormorant boat and six pleasure boats were destroyed, and two were scrapped.鵜Was evacuated by the cormorant and was safe, but the cormorant's joint breeding ground was flooded and the refrigerator for storing cormorant food could not be used...After that, remove the place where the earth and sand have accumulated from the course, etc.8/9It was carried to resume from.
- Gifu Prefecture·Nagara RiverCormorant fishing in the basin was also forced to cancel.(I.e.Due to heavy rain since July 7thNagara cormorantThe cormorant fishing resumed on the 14th, but the operation of the viewing boat is scheduled to be canceled until the 24th, and reservations for about 1 people have been cancelled..Seki City OfKose UkaiWas suspended from June 6th to July 28th before the heavy rain, and reservations for more than 7 people were cancelled..
- Okayama prefectureKurashikiThe "Kurashiki Tenryo Summer Festival" scheduled to be held on July 7 was canceled, but the "Kurashiki Komachi" contest was held..Wakimachi"Monjayaki" is also canceled, but the "Monjayaki Festival" itself is scheduled to be held from August 8th..
- Ehime PrefectureUwajima CityThe "7nd Uwajima Ushioni Festival" scheduled to be held from July 22nd to 24th has been cancelled...Also co-sponsoredWarei ShrineCanceled some Shinto rituals of "Wajima Ushisai" and changed to hold a reconstruction prayer festival instead.Seiyo CityThen, of the events scheduled to be held in the summer, 7 in July, 1 in August, and 8 in September will be canceled..
- HiroshimaHatsukaichi OfMiyajimaScheduled for August 8th at "25thMiyajima Underwater Fireworks FestivalWas canceled.According to the executive committee, it was not possible to secure a special train for JR, and it was judged that alternative transportation by ship would be difficult..
- Public competition
- 7 month 6 daySonoda Horse Racing,Kokura Keirin,Boat Race Wakamatsu-Boat race AshiyaCanceled, October 7Boat Race Karatsu-Boat Race Amagasaki,Kochi Horse Racing(Postponed to July 7) Canceled, Kochi Horse Racing on July 7th (Postponed to July 8th),Boat race fukuokaCanceled.
- Scheduled to be held on July 7thJR KyushubyHisadai Main LineRestoration commemorative event canceled.
- Summer patrol radio exercisesThen on March 8HiroshimaAki DistrictKumano TownThe event itself was canceled although it was planned to be broadcast live from,Studio in tokyoChanged to live broadcast from.
- EhimeImabariScheduled to be held on July 7ndMini XNUMXWD official competitionThe Ehime tournament of the national tour event "Japan Cup 2018" will be postponed on October 10th.
|Ranking||Disaster name||Region||Target date||Number of payments (cases) *||Insurance payment (XNUMX million yen) *|
|Fire / new species||Automobile||Sea||Total|
|1||30 Typhoon No. 21||Osaka-京都-HyogoWait||2018年9/3 - 5 Day||857,284||9,363||780||535||10,678|
|2||First Year of Reiwa East Typhoon(Typhoon No. 19 in the first year of Reiwa)||East JapanMedical Center||2019年10/6 - 13 Day||295,186||5,181||645||-||5,826|
|3||3 Typhoon No. 19||全国||1991年9/26 - 28 Day||607,324||5,225||269||185||5,680|
|4||Biwa Peninsula Typhoon(Typhoon No. 15 in the first year of Reiwa)||KantoMedical Center||2019年9/5 - 10 Day||383,585||4,398||258||-||4,656|
|5||16 Typhoon No. 18||全国||2004年9/4 - 8 Day||427,954||3,564||259||51||3,874|
|6||26 heavy snowfall||Kanto center||2014年2||326,591||2,984||241||-||3,224|
|7||11 Typhoon No. 18||Kumamoto-Yamaguchi- FukuokaWait||1999年9/21 - 25 Day||306,359||2,847||212||88||3,147|
|8||30 Typhoon No. 24||Tokyo-神奈川 -ShizuokaWait||2018年9/28 - 10/1||412,707||2,946||115||-||3,061|
|9||Heisei 30 year 7 month heavy rain||Okayama-Hiroshima- AtagoWait||2018年6/28 - 7/8||55,320||1,673||283||-||1,956|
|10||27 Typhoon No. 15||全国||2015年8/24 - 26 Day||225,523||1,561||81||-||1,642|
* --The number of payments and insurance payments are expected, and the insurance payments are in units of XNUMX million yen.RoundingTherefore, the value obtained by adding up each item may not match the value in the total column.
Designation as a specific emergency disaster / severe disaster
The Cabinet is on July 7thSpecified Emergency Disaster Special Measures Law[Note 4]Based on the provisions of[Note 5]So, in addition to designating the disaster caused by the heavy rain in July 30 as a specific emergency disaster, the measures to be applied to it are designated (enforced from the same day)...Specifically, it includes special measures such as extending the validity period even after the driver's license renewal time, and bankruptcy proceedings will not be started for a certain period if insolvency occurs...This is the fifth case and the first time other than an earthquake disaster.[Note 6].
Also, the Cabinet will be on July 7th.Severe Disaster Law[Note 7]Based on the provisions of[Note 8]Therefore, disasters caused by heavy rains and storms that occurred in various parts of the country from May 30 to July 7 of the same year, such as the heavy rains of July 5, are designated as severe disasters (main severe disasters) and are applied to them. Designated measures to be taken (enforced from July 20)..Specifically, it includes measures such as raising the national treasury subsidy rate for restoration projects by local governments, raising funds for small and medium-sized enterprises, and supporting people who are on leave due to the disaster..
Response of government agencies
Imperial Household Agency
- Emperor-QueenWatching the "Berlin Philharmoniker 8 Cellists in Tokyo" on the 12th, from the 9thShizuokaYukiyuki, From 17thNasu Imperial VillaI canceled each of my stay plans..Also on the 9th, the Imperial Household AgencyChikao KawaiThrough the chamberlain of Japan, he conveyed his feelings of sympathy to the governors of Okayama, Hiroshima, and Ehime prefectures... We visited Kurashiki City, Okayama Prefecture on September 9th, and Seiyo City, Ehime Prefecture and Kure City, Hiroshima Prefecture on September 14st, and visited the disaster-stricken areas and visited them..
- Information communication room will be set up at 7:2 on July 13nd, and information countermeasures room will be set up at 30:7 on July 6th..
- At 7:8 on July 8thEmergency Disaster Response HeadquartersInstallation[Note 9].
- As of July 7, in 13 cities, 11 towns and 61 villages in 37 prefecturesDisaster Relief ActBe applicable.
- As of July 7Disaster Reconstruction Life Support ActBut Kyoto, Hyogo Prefecture,Ehime Prefecture,Hiroshima Prefecture,Fukuoka Prefecture,Shimane Prefecture,Okayama Prefecture,Gifu PrefectureHas been applied to.
National Police Agency
- Established Disaster Information Liaison Office headed by Disaster Countermeasures Office on June 6.. Reorganized to the Disaster Security Headquarters headed by the Chief of the National Police Agency on July 7, and to the Emergency Disaster Security Headquarters headed by the Deputy Director of the National Police Agency on July 7..
- Ordered the dispatch of police disaster dispatch team, Kanto district, Chubu district and Kinki district wide area emergency assistance unit (security unit), Kyushu district wide area emergency assistance unit (security unit), special automobile police unit and special mobile investigation unit were formed.
- Headed by the First Aid Office Manager at 7:3 on July 11Fire departmentEstablished Disaster Countermeasures Office (primary emergency system), to the Fire and Disaster Management Agency Disaster Countermeasures Headquarters (secondary system) headed by the Director of the Civil Protection and Disaster Prevention Department at 7 o'clock on July 6, and headed by the Fire and Disaster Management Agency at 9:20 on the same day. Moved to the Fire and Disaster Management Agency Disaster Countermeasures Headquarters (tertiary emergency system)..In addition, Fire and Disaster Management Agency staff were dispatched to each local government.
- Chugoku-Shikoku / Tokai blocksEmergency fire support team, Air platoon from Kanto to Kyushu (Firefighting disaster prevention helicopter) Was requested to be dispatched.In the Aichi battalionOkazaki City Fire Department"Red Salamander" deployed in Japan was dispatched as an emergency fire support team.
Japanese Meteorological Agency
- An extraordinary press conference was held from 7:5 on July 14th, calling for strict caution, saying, "In western and eastern Japan, heavy rains will occur around the 8th, and there is a risk of record heavy rains."It was unusual for the Japan Meteorological Agency to hold a press conference in advance to call for caution due to meteorological phenomena other than typhoons...In addition, we used the disaster prevention hotline to maintain close contact with local governments..
- Disaster Response Headquarters established at 7:6 on July 17.
Japan Coast Guard
- Headquarters Disaster Countermeasures Headquarters established at 7:7 on July 10。このほか、6月30日から7月4日にかけて各海上保安本部にも災害対策本部を設置した。7月9日6時45分現在、艦船のべ59隻、航空機のべ5機、リエゾン（Disaster Countermeasure Local Information Liaison) A total of 68 people are on alert.. other than this,Navigation alertProvided information by utilizing.
Ministry of Defense, SDF
- Established Ministry of Defense Disaster Countermeasures Liaison Office at 7:6 on July 13.. Reorganized into the Ministry of Defense Disaster Countermeasures Office at 7:7 on July 10, and reorganized into the Ministry of Defense Disaster Countermeasures Headquarters at 20:7 on July 8... From July 7th to July 6th, the governors of each prefecture made a series of disaster dispatch requests..
- At 7:11 on July 17, with the approval of the Prime Minister (Cabinet decision) regarding the order to convene disasters, etc. of the Ready Reserve Self-Defense Force, the Minister of DefenseCentral Army General ManagerIn response to the heavy rain in July 30Responsive Reserve SDFIssued "Self-Defense Forces Action Order on Implementation of Convocation Order for Disasters, etc. and Acceptance of Ready Reserve Self-Defense Force Officers Appeared".
- From 7 month 15 day,PFIPrivate-sector vessels contracted by method "Hakuo"use.
- The convocation of the ready reserve self-defense officer was completed at 7:30 on July 23..
- All disaster dispatches were completed with a request for withdrawal from Okayama Prefecture on August 8..
|Request date and time||Requester||Requestee||Request content||Withdrawal date and time|
|XNUM X Month X NUM X Day X NUM X Hour X NUM X Minutes||Governor of Kyoto||Ground Self-Defense Force 7th Ordinary Division Commander||Flood control activities||XNUM X Month X NUM X Day X NUM X Hour X NUM X Minutes|
|XNUM X Month X NUM X Day X NUM X Hour X NUM X Minutes||Governor of Kochi Prefecture||Ground Self-Defense Force 50th Ordinary Division Commander||Rescue of isolated people, etc.||XNUM X Month X NUM X Day X NUM X Hour X NUM X Minutes|
|XNUM X Month X NUM X Day X NUM X Hour X NUM X Minutes||Governor of Fukuoka Prefecture||Ground Self-Defense Force 4th Division Commander||Lifesaving||XNUM X Month X NUM X Day X NUM X Hour X NUM X Minutes|
|XNUM X Month X NUM X Day X NUM X Hour X NUM X Minutes||Governor of Kyoto||Ground Self-Defense Force 7th Ordinary Division Commander||Flood control activities (re-request)||XNUM X Month X NUM X Day X NUM X Hour X NUM X Minutes|
|XNUM X Month X NUM X Day X NUM X Hour X NUM X Minutes||Hiroshima Governor||Ground Self-Defense Force 13th Brigade Commander||Lifesaving||XNUM X Month X NUM X Day X NUM X Hour X NUM X Minutes|
|XNUM X Month X NUM X Day X NUM X Hour X NUM X Minutes||Governor of Okayama Prefecture||Ground Self-Defense Force 13th Brigade Commander||Lifesaving etc.||XNUM X Month X NUM X Day X NUM X Hour X NUM X Minutes|
|XNUM X Month X NUM X Day X NUM X Hour X NUM X Minutes||Governor of Kyoto||Ground Self-Defense Force 7th Ordinary Division Commander||Lifesaving||XNUM X Month X NUM X Day X NUM X Hour X NUM X Minutes|
|Governor of Ehime Prefecture||Ground Self-Defense Force Central Army Special Commander||XNUM X Month X NUM X Day X NUM X Hour X NUM X Minutes|
|XNUM X Month X NUM X Day X NUM X Hour X NUM X Minutes||Governor of Yamaguchi Prefecture||Ground Self-Defense Force 17th Ordinary Division Commander||XNUM X Month X NUM X Day X NUM X Hour X NUM X Minutes|
|XNUM X Month X NUM X Day X NUM X Hour X NUM X Minutes||Governor of Kyoto||Maritime Self-Defense Force Maizuru Regional Chief||XNUM X Month X NUM X Day X NUM X Hour X NUM X Minutes|
|XNUM X Month X NUM X Day X NUM X Hour X NUM X Minutes||Governor of Hyogo||Ground Self-Defense Force 3rd Special Division Commander||XNUM X Month X NUM X Day X NUM X Hour X NUM X Minutes|
Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Disaster Countermeasures Headquarters established on July 7.. As of 7:9 on July 6, in 45 prefecturesDisaster dispatch medical team(DMAT) 81 units are active or moving, 25 units are waiting or preparingIt is said.Responsible for mental careDisaster dispatch mental health teamRegarding (DPAT), Hiroshima and Okayama prefectures have set up coordination headquarters. The Nagasaki team of DHEAT (Disaster Health Crisis Management Support Team) will be the first in Japan to be dispatched to the disaster area from July 7th.OkayamaKurashikiDispatched to.
Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- On July 7, a disaster alert room headed by the General Affairs Division of the Minister's Secretariat was established. Reorganized into the Disaster Countermeasures Headquarters of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, headed by the Minister's Secretariat on July 3..
- In addition to dispatching liaisons to local governments and supporting local government personnel, we also lend mobile phones and accept victims at local government employee mutual aid association accommodation facilities..
Ministry of Agriculture
- On July 7, the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Disaster Information Liaison Office was established. Reorganized into the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Emergency Natural Disaster Countermeasures Headquarters on July 5...In addition, disaster countermeasures headquarters were set up in Kinki, Chugoku-Shikoku, and Kyushu Regional Agricultural Administration Bureaus..
- Forestry Agency-Fisheries Agency・ Provided information on disaster prevention and disaster victim support by issuing notifications from external and internal stations such as the Management Bureau..
Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry
- Immediately after the disaster, on July 7, a special consultation desk was set up, disaster recovery loans were implemented, Safety Net Guarantee No. 6 was applied, measures were taken to ease the conditions for repayment of existing debt, and small business mutual aid disaster loans were applied. It was.
- On July 7, further support measures will be taken, such as the development and expansion of the support / consultation system and the expansion of financial support measures.
- On July 7, we requested the parent company through related organizations (17 organizations) to consider consideration for subcontracted SMEs, such as not canceling transactions due to the effects of heavy rain.
- In response to the designation of this disaster as a catastrophic disaster on July 7, special measures for SME credit insurance (application of disaster-related guarantees) and interest rate reductions for disaster recovery loans were implemented.
- On August 8, in the "July 2 Heavy Rain Life and Livelihood Reconstruction Support Package", group subsidies, sustainability subsidies, shopping district subsidies, expansion of cash flow support, etc. for disaster-affected SMEs and small businesses Announced additional support.Regarding some support measures, the Cabinet decided on August 30 to use a part of the general account reserve fund in FY7.
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- 7月3日6時40分に国土交通本省非常体制、7月6日5時0分に四国地方整備局非常体制、20時45分に中国地方整備局非常体制Is announced respectively.
- The Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Disaster Countermeasures Headquarters Meeting was held on July 7.
- The 7st Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Emergency Disaster Countermeasures Headquarters Meeting was held on July 8.
- As of July 7, 9 disaster countermeasure helicopters and 5 disaster countermeasure machines such as drainage pump vehicles are in operation.TEC-FORCE (including liaison) dispatch, etc. are underwayAnd
- From July 7th, a large amount of driftwood and garbage due to heavy rain was confirmed in the wide sea from the Chubu region to Kyushu.Chubu Regional Development Bureau,Kinki Regional Development Bureau,Chugoku Regional Development Bureau,Shikoku Regional Development Bureau,Kyushu Regional Development BureauCollected to ensure the safety of general navigation vessels, such as the marine environment maintenance vessel "Ishizuchi" owned by.
Ministry of the Environment
- On July 7th, we notified all prefectures of administrative communication regarding measures to be taken..
- Of the local government employees in Okayama, Hiroshima, and Ehime prefectures, which suffered the most damage, overtime work in JulyOverwork death lineThe number of people who exceeded 100 hours a month exceeded 2768..
Related crimes / problems
- In Okayama prefecture, there were a series of incidents that seemed to be aimed at disaster areas and shelters.Okayama Prefectural PoliceReceived 23 damage reports by the morning of the 7rd and caught the following 2 cases (including attempted).
- From a convenience store in Takahashi City, which was damaged and unmannedATMThree men try to destroy and steal cashtheftattemptedArrested by Okayama Prefectural Police on suspicion.
- In Kurashiki City, two men were arrested by the Okayama Prefectural Police for trying to steal tires from a passenger car parked in a parking lot. The two said, "To steal tires in the (heavy rain) disaster area (the city).Mabi-choI went to, but I gave up because there were many people and changed the place. ".
- In the three affected prefectures of Okayama, Hiroshima, and Ehime prefectures, parents have appeared to appeal to the prefectures and child guidance centers for physical and mental disorders of children.In Kurashiki City, there are also consultations with children affected by the disaster that "abuse and violence have become worse."Some of the childrenDevelopmental disordersThe child guidance center in Kurashiki City said, "It is possible that the state of mind has changed as the surrounding environment has settled down. I want parents to accept and respond to the changes without being upset." Is.
- Kochi prefectureOtoyo TownOn the 18th, Congressman Koichiro Mitani was found to have had trouble urging the principal of the school to stay with an acquaintance at an elementary school in an evacuation center in Mabi-cho, Kurashiki City, where he volunteered.Representative Mitani and four acquaintances were refused accommodation by the principal and left the place once, but after drinking, they urged them to stay at the school again, and police officers joined and asked questions.Eventually the principal allowed the accommodation, and the four stayed in the corridor of the school building.Mayor Norio Iwasaki of Otoyo Town and Chairman Tokuji Sato, who learned about the trouble, visited the school on the 4th and apologized to the principal.Representative Mitani acknowledged the fact and resigned on August 4.
Of the three major telecommunications companiesKDDI-Softbank-NTT DoCoMoIs a public wireless LAN in the event of a disaster in Okayama and Hiroshima prefectures on July 7th, and in Ehime prefecture on the afternoon of the 7th.00000 JAPANWas released.In addition, it should be notedDisaster message boardIs the same year6/18Occurred inNorthern Osaka EarthquakeAs a result, it was already open.
Japanese Red Cross SocietyThen, on July 7th, it was announced that it would start accepting donations of donations to the areas affected by the heavy rain from the following 9th..Nippon FoundationAlso held an emergency press conference on the 9th of the same day in the large conference room located on the 2nd floor of the Nippon Foundation Building, announced various support measures at that seat, and started accepting donations at the same time as the press conference on the day. ing.
Japan AirlinesThen, from July 7th to July 10st, as support for the victims, boarding cooperation for disaster supporters (free boarding for reconstruction supporters), transportation cooperation for relief supplies (free transportation of relief supplies), donation 7 Donate 31 yen and solicit mileage donations using JAL Charity Miles.
XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Nippon Broadcasting System, Inc.とSanyo Broadcasting(RSK) will provide 200 mobile radios free of charge to support victims of Okayama Prefecture..This was announced at the Nippon Broadcasting System president's regular press conference held on the same day, and the radio prepared by Nippon Broadcasting System will be provided to the disaster area through RSK.
Japanet HoldingsSold disaster prevention goods on TV, radio, and online shopping on July 7th, and all sales were due to heavy rains in western Japan.Northern Osaka EarthquakeAnnounced to donate to the disaster area..The final donation amount is about 1 million yen.
AKB48 GroupHas been on July 7th since March 13th, 2011 in the wake of the Great East Japan Earthquake."For someone" projectAnnounced that donations will be donated in addition to the target of support for the disaster area..
On July 7th, it was being held at that time.boat raceThe 23thOcean cup raceAll 52 boat racers who participated in the race are one of the participants, with 1 yen per racer = 1 yen in total.Tadanori HirataDonated to the Nippon Foundation through the Kitakyushu City Public Sports Bureau after collecting on behalf of.
Johnny's OfficeAffiliated idol group ・stormAlso donated 2011 million yen (3 million yen in each prefecture) to the three prefectures of Hiroshima, Ehime, and Okayama from the proceeds of the event "ARASHI Waku Waku School" that has been held every year since the 1 Great East Japan Earthquake... On June 7Matsumoto JunWill visit Hiroshima and Ehime on July 7Ninomiya KazuyaVisited Okayama to comfort the victims and donated donations and relief supplies to their respective governors...In addition, Johnny & Associates launched "Smile Up! Project" to support this disaster and started activities to dispatch the talents and idols to which they belong..
Tamio OkudaHastily decided to hold a live performance "Easy Hikigatabire" and announced that it will donate the proceeds of the event and the full amount of the barrel donation to be raised at the venue..
Yomiuri GiantsIt is,Yoshinobu TakahashiFrom the 32th of the same month, the auction site "Orange Soul 2017", where 17 players under the director put their autographs on the orange uniforms worn at "Orange Soul XNUMX" last season.Yahoo!Exhibited in.Held a charity auction to donate the entire winning bid to a fund that supports volunteer groups and NPOs engaged in relief and restoration activities in the disaster area..
Certified NPO corporationPeace Winds JapanEntered the site immediately after the disaster and continued rescue activities, shelter support, supplies support, medical support, etc. in Okayama and Hiroshima prefectures until February 2019.[Source required].
At Hiroshima Prefectural GovernmentSanfrecce HiroshimaWith the cooperation, "Hiroshima Prefecture" Reconstruction Support PR Video "" was produced and released on YouTube's Hiroshima Prefecture Tourism Division account for a limited time from August 8st to December 31st.It will be used in the home game of Sanfrecce Hiroshima and related parts of the Hiroshima Prefecture Tourism Website.Also, from August 12th, "Hiroshima prefecture where you can goWe have set up a website to promote access and sightseeing in Hiroshima Prefecture..
West Japan heavy rain reconstruction support art exhibitionCreator from the disaster area of Hiroshima prefecture ,,Mukai AguruCalls.Creators such as manga who agreed have gathered and have been held at the Yamato Museum (Takaramachi, Kure City) since January 2019, and a traveling exhibition is being held.We are continuing activities such as supporting the disaster area, soliciting donations and making full donations along with tourism appeal.Nomura Shinbo,Dongfeng Takahiro,Mao Nanami,Hikaru Tanaka,Asami Hara,Mori chuck,Kanae Hazuki,Daisuke Imai,Ochazukenori,Ai Okaue,Haruka FukushimaMany famous writers are participating     
Many chartered bus operators in the Kinki area participated in the operation of the Kure Line substitute bus, and also from the Kyushu area.Showa Motor,Horikawa sightseeing busEtc. have joined the agency bus transportation. From August, we received an additional request from JR West.JR Hokkaido BusDispatched two chartered cars.
In addition, the following companies / organizations and individuals donate donations.
- Suntory Holdings: 9 million yen
- Izumi: 8 million yen
- マ ツ ダ: 1 million yen[Note 10]
- APA Group: 1 million yen
- Stripe international : Roy S. IshikawaThe president is 1 million yen
- Mitsubishi UFJ: 3100 million yen
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries: 3000 million yen
- Mitsubishi Electric: 2000 million yen
- Mitsubishi Motors: 2000 million yen
- East Japan Expressway : SA-PA1378 yen including donations collected from employees including group companies and donations from the company
- Central Japan Expressway: Approximately 1345 million yen including donations from employees including group companies and company donations
- Shimadzu: 1000 million yen
- Takara Holdings: 1000 million yen
- Kyocera: 1000 million yen
- Nippon Paint Holdings: 1000 million yen
- Panasonic: 1000 million yen
- China Trust Commercial Bank(Table):Tokyo Star Bank1000 million yen including
- Japan Football Association:1000 million yen
- JRA : Japan Trainer Association,Japan Jockey ClubWith 1600 million yen
- Saitama Urawa Horse Racing Association: 7% of the sales of the victim support race held on July 17 andUrawa RacecourseA total of 389 yen for the donations collected in the donation box installed inside
- Japan Professional Baseball Players Association: 1200 million yen
- Hiroshima Toyo Carp: 1000 million yen from baseball teams, managers, coaches, players' associations, 1470 million yen collected through fund-raising activities
- Chunichi Dragons: 465 yen collected through fund-raising activities centered on the players' association + 1491 yen, which is the sum of 100 million yen prepared by the team and Nagoya Dome Co., Ltd.
- Tokyo Yakult Swallows: Donated 300 million yen, which is the sum of donations collected from fund-raising activities and donations from the team, to Matsuyama City and Ehime Prefecture, which the team uses as autumn campsites.
- Hanshin Tigers: 500 million yen including donations collected from fund-raising activities and donations from the team
- Saitama Seibu Lions: 126 yen collected through donation activities
- Chiba Lotte Marines: 45 yen, which is the sum of 9296 yen collected through fund-raising activities and 100 million yen donated by the team.
- Orix Buffaloes: 42 yen donation collected in fund-raising activities + 1653 million yen donation from the team
- Kawasaki Frontale: 1000 million yen
Reactions from around the world
- South KoreaAmbassador to Japan Su Hoon Lee was at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on the 23rd.Minister of Foreign Affairs OfTaro Kono"I pray that the disaster-stricken areas will be able to regain their happy daily lives as soon as possible. I think it is natural for neighboring countries to help each other because of the difficult times," he said with a donation of $ 100 million (about 1 million). I handed over the list of yen).
- People's Republic of ChinaPrime Minister OfLee Keqiang10th, at that timePrime Minister OfShinzo AbeA consolation telegram was sent to the address to express consolation to the victims of the Japanese people, and prayed that they could overcome the disaster and proceed with the reconstruction of their hometown... July 7th, Chinese Ambassador to JapanCheng YonghuaFrom representatives of other Chinese companies in Japan to the Minister of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsSeiko NodaIn response, a list of donations of about 2,480 million yen was given..
- TaiwanPresident OfTsai EnglishOn July 7th, "TaiwanHowever, heavy rain damage is frequent, and we are experiencing the seriousness of the damage.Taiwan is ready to provide all the support Japan needs. "JapaneseでTwitterPosted in.. September 7th外交部Announced to donate 2,000 million yen for disaster relief.
- (I.e.Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahram Garsemie expressed his condolences to the bereaved families of the victims of the heavy rains in Japan and condolences to the victims on the 8th..
- トルコ OfRecep Tayyip ErdoganOn the 8th, the president sent a message of sympathy and condolences to Abe.In it, President Erdogan said, "We are ready to provide all the support that may be needed to heal the wounds caused by the disaster."Foreign Minister Chaushol of the country also said, "We would like to express our heartfelt tribute to the bereaved families and the Japanese government for the approximately 60 people who died in the floods in Hiroshima Prefecture. We pray for the swift recovery of the injured. In JapaneseTwitterPosted in.
- Singaporeprime minister OfLee Hsien LoongOn the 8th, sent a letter to Abe, expressing his sympathy for the floods and landslides in western Japan, and expressing his condolences to Japan, the victims and their families on behalf of the Singaporean government..
- European Union (EU):at that timeChairman OfJean-Claude JunckerOn the 9th, at the telephone meeting with Abe, expressed his sympathy for the recent heavy rain disaster..
- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euPresident OfAlexander Vucic9th,EmperorHe sent an official letter to the address and expressed his condolences and condolences for the damage caused by the heavy rains in western Japan.In it, President Vuchich said, "We are ready to provide all kinds of support as Japanese friends.2014年I have not forgotten the support I received from Japan for the flood damage that struck Japan. "..In response to this, the government of the country decided to send a donation of about 12 million yen on the 6500th..
- Tibetan exile government OfThe Dalai Lama XIVAlso on the 9th, in a letter to Abe, he expressed his condolences and condolences to the disaster area.Also, as a measure to heal sadnessHannya SutraRecitative.
- フィリピンPresident OfRodrigo Duterte9st,Presidential residenceAt the 27th Ministerial Meeting held in Japan, it was decided to send support including medicines..
- FrancePresident OfEmmanuel MacronOn the 10th, at a telephone conversation with Abe, he conveyed his sympathy for the heavy rains in western Japan to Abe..
- AmericaPresident OfDonald TrumpOn the 14th, prayed to the victims in the form of retweet Abe heading to Okayama and expressed his condolences..
- Thailandprime minister OfPlayut Chan OchaMeet with the Japanese ambassador to Thailand at the Prime Minister's Office on the 16th, donated about 1700 million yen as a donation to the heavy rains in western Japan, and prayed for reconstruction... A donation of 200 million baht (about 660 million yen) was donated to the Japanese Red Cross Society from the "Thai Red Cross Volunteer Fund for Friends in Suffering".
Memorial / memorial
Victims are memorialized and memorialized in the disaster area.
Efforts for future disaster prevention and mitigation
Following the restoration of the damaged infrastructure, local governments and the Japanese government are considering and implementing measures such as raising the embankment..
Analysis and research on heavy rain and its damage are also underway, and the Chugoku Regional Development Bureau of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismHiroshima UniversityAnd signed a memorandum of understanding on disaster prevention and mitigation measures on January 2019, 1...In addition, verification was conducted on the problem that the dam discharge information was not transmitted to the downstream local governments and residents in the flooded Hijikawa (Ehime Prefecture)..
- ^ 2019年10/12-10/13 OfFirst Year of Reiwa East TyphoonIt was the largest number of announcements up to the cases announced in 19 prefectures in half a day due to (Typhoon No. 13).
- ^ "Island cultivation seriesIs the author ofHirokane KenshiIs from Iwakuni City, Yamaguchi Prefecture, where Asahi Shuzo is located, and has had a close relationship with Asahi Shuzo..
- ^ OsakaYao CityA subsidiary of Asahi Seiren, headquartered in.
- ^ Act on Special Measures for Preserving the Rights and Interests of Victims of Specified Emergency Disasters (Act No. 8 of 85)
- ^ Cabinet Order on Specified Emergency Disasters Regarding Disasters Caused by Heavy Rain in July 30 and Designation of Measures Applicable to them (Cabinet Order No. 211 of XNUMX)
- ^ The disasters designated as specific emergency disasters before this are as follows:Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake, Heisei XNUMXNiigata Chuetsu EarthquakeDisaster,Great East Japan Earthquake(Heisei XNUMX)Tohoku-Pacific Ocean EarthquakeDisaster),XNUMX Kumamoto EarthquakeDisaster caused by. (National Diet Library "Japanese Law Index"According to the database. )
- ^ Law Concerning Special Financial Assistance for Dealing with Catastrophic Disasters (Law No. 37 of 150)
- ^ Cabinet Order on the designation of severe disasters caused by heavy rains and storms between May 30th and July 226th, XNUMX, and measures to be applied to them (Cabinet Order No. XNUMX of XNUMX)
- ^ The Emergency Response Headquarters was established in the Cabinet Office in 2016.Kumamoto earthquakeIt's been about 2 years since then.
- ^ In addition to donations of 1 million yen, in addition to providing supplies, renting company cars and donating trucks for restoration activities, the Taibi Training Center (Saka-cho, Aki-gun, Hiroshima) was opened as an accommodation facility for disaster volunteers..
- ^ a b c (PDF) --Material released by the Japan Meteorological Agency on July 2018, 7
- ^ a b c "About the name of this heavy rain" (PDF) (Press Release), Japan Meteorological Agency Forecast Department, (July 2018, 7) 2018/7/9Browse.
- ^ a b c "Record heavy rain" July 30 heavy rain "named Japan Meteorological Agency". NHK(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/9Browse.
- ^ List of meteorological, earthquake, and volcanic phenomena named by the Japan Meteorological AgencyRetrieved on February 2019, 10 by the Japan Meteorological Agency.
- ^ "About damage situation by typhoon No. 30 in 7 and front etc.”. Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism (September 2018, 7). 2018/7/9Browse.
- ^ "Tomorrow's landslide disaster and river flooding caution / Hokkaido""Mainichi NewspapersPublished July 2018, 7 Viewed July 7, 2018
- ^ a b c About the characteristics and factors of "heavy rain in July 30" and record high temperature after mid-July, Japan Meteorological Agency, August 2018, 8.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u "(PDF)”. Cabinet Office (July 2018, 7). 2018/7/9Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Japan Meteorological Agency (April 2018, 7). 2018/7/7Browse.
- ^ a b c d "Asahi Shimbun" (Tokyo Headquarters) July 2018, 7 Morning edition, 8nd page
- ^ "(PDF)”. Japan Meteorological Agency (April 2018, 7). 2018/7/7Browse.
- ^ "Special warnings announced in Kochi and Ehime prefectures”. Japan Meteorological Agency (April 2018, 7). 2018/7/8Browse.
- ^ "Heavy rain in western Japan, 200 dead, 7 people evacuated in the disaster area""Asahi Shimbun] June 2018, 7
- ^ a b "126 dead, 79 unknown, worst damage in Heisei, heavy rain in western Japan""Asahi Shimbun" December 2018, 7
- ^ "Heisei worst, 127 people died in heavy rain ... 61 people still unknown" "Yomiuri Shimbun] June 2018, 7
- ^ "West Japan heavy rain 1 month Heisei worst flood damage, scars on the archipelago""Nihon Keizai Shimbun』Morning edition August 2018, 8 (viewed August 7, 2018).
- ^ "Sacred newspaper』July 2018, 7 version 10 pages
- ^ Heavy rains in western Japan kill 155 people with the BBC 2018/7/10
- ^ a b c d e f "(PDF)”. Japan Meteorological Agency (April 2018, 7). 2018/7/13Browse.
- ^ Named "July 30 heavy rain", without entering the area name"Yomiuri Shimbun" February 2018, 7
- ^ Heavy rains in western Japan, the largest damage in Heisei 126 dead, more than 80 unknown Nihon Keizai Shimbun January 2018, 7
- ^ a b "West Japan heavy rain Sagawa, receiving cargo for Kyushu to resume next week". Nihon Keizai Shimbun(November 2018, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 7. 2018/7/13Browse.
- ^ "Heavy rain in western Japan, widespread claw marks". "Asahi Shimbun"(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/15Browse.
- ^ News special: heavy rains in western Japan(NHK NEWS WEB,Retrieved February 2018, 7）
- ^ a b c "(PDF)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2018/7Browse.
- ^ a b c "Damage caused by heavy rain and typhoon No. 30 in July 7 and response status of fire departments (12th report)”(May 2019, 8). 2019/8/28Browse.
- ^ a b c "(PDF)”. Disaster Management Headquarters, Fire and Disaster Management Agency, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications (August 2018, 8). 2018/8/10Browse.
- ^ "[Heavy rain in western Japan] More than 5000 slope collapses, one after another in the southern part of Hiroshima prefecture, at the summit (7/17 0:00)". Chinese newspaperalpha(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/19Browse.
- ^ "Two weeks of heavy rains in western Japan, closing ceremony without leading role 2 houses damaged". "Chunichi Shimbun"(July 2018, 7 morning edition) 2018/7/19Browse.
- ^ a b c d "Asahi Shimbun" (Tokyo Headquarters) July 2018, 7 Morning edition Social aspect.
- ^ "[Heavy rain in western Japan] 108 dead in Hiroshima Police Agency summary (7/17 0:00)". Chinese newspaper alpha(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/19Browse.
- ^ "About damage caused by heavy rain disaster in July 30 (7th report)”. Hiroshima Prefecture Disaster Countermeasures Headquarters (July 2018, 7). 2018/8/5Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Hiroshima City Hall. 2019/12/29Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h "Asahi Shimbun" (Tokyo Headquarters) July 2018, 7 morning edition "Heavy rain extensively claw marks".
- ^ "Asahi Shimbun" (Tokyo Headquarters) August 2018, 8 Evening edition Social aspect
- ^ a b c “Heavy rain in western Japan Nightmare hitting a residential area 4 years ago Nightmare again (Part 1) Escape residents by rubber boat Hiroshima / Sakamachi”. "Mainichi Newspaper"(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/8Browse.
- ^ "Asahi Shimbun" (Tokyo Headquarters) July 2018, 7 Evening edition 10st page.
- ^ "[Heavy rain in western Japan] verified by the disaster response subcommittee Hiroshima Prefecture, 2 committee members gathered in December". Chinese newspaper alpha (Chugoku Shimbun). (February 2018, 8) 2018/8/11Browse.
- ^ "Bereaved family "proud" at the expense of two police officers to guide the heavy rains in western Japan". Mainichi NewspapersMainichi Newspapers (February 2018, 7). 2019/5/17Browse.
- ^ "[Damage from heavy rain] Higashi-Hiroshima officer died in a landslide". Chinese newspaper alpha 2018/7/19Browse. [Broken link]
- ^ "[Heavy rain in western Japan] Questioned operation and risk information transmission Maximum release of 3 dams in Hiroshima Prefecture". Chinese newspaper alpha(July 2018, 8) 2018/8/30Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Takehara City (201-03-29). 2020/6/18Browse.
- ^ "The pond for the death of a girl has not been designated as a priority for disaster prevention. Mayor Fukuyama" Expanded coverage in consultation with the prefecture ". "Sanyo Shimbun"(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/20Browse.
- ^ "Damage from heavy rain, water outage that continues to affect Fukuyama city, damage to reservoir embankment". "Sanyo Shimbun"(July 2018, 7) 2018/8/30Browse.
- ^ "Is the inundation of Fukuyama City the cause of heavy rain damage of 20 square kilometers and" inland waters "?". "Sanyo Shimbun"(July 2018, 7) 2018/8/30Browse.
- ^ "Flood under fine weather, why ... River floods in Fuchu-cho, Hiroshima"(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/10Browse.
- ^ "[Heavy rain in western Japan] Enokawa flooding 10 hectares of muddy water (7/11 0:00)". Chinese newspaper alpha(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/19Browse. [Broken link]
- ^ "[Heavy rain in western Japan] Hiroshima's death toll increased by 4 to 112" National Police Agency Summary (7/18 00:00) ". Chinese newspaper alpha(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/19Browse.
- ^ "[Heavy rain in western Japan] Search for two girls who have fallen into the river Hiroshima Maritime Security Department (2/7 18:00)". Chinese newspaper alpha(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/19Browse.
- ^ “Heavy rain damage Okayama 2800 people evacuated 2 weeks, dead / unknown 64 people”. "Sanyo newspaper"(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/22Browse.
- ^ a b c "Asahi Shimbun" (Tokyo Headquarters) July 2018, 7 Morning edition, 10nd page
- ^ "Asahi Shimbun" (Tokyo Headquarters) July 2018, 7 Morning edition 13st page
- ^ “People who died in Okayama Prefecture, people whose safety is unknown 15th”. "Sanyo Shimbun"(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/20Browse.
- ^ "Asahi Shimbun" (Tokyo Headquarters) July 2018, 8 Morning edition, 5nd page
- ^ “Okayama / Mabi flooded 5.4 meters, surveyed by the Japan Society of Civil Engineers due to heavy rain”. "Nihon Keizai Shimbun"(July 2018, 8) 2018/8/5Browse.
- ^ "The main cause of the collapse of the Odagawa embankment is the agreement of the Overflowing Country Investigation Commission, which will be removed from the outside.". "Sanyo Shimbun"(July 2018, 7) 2018/8/4Browse.
- ^ "Confirmation of collapse of 6 slopes on Odagawa embankment Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, urgent construction to ensure safety". "Sanyo Shimbun"(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/22Browse.
- ^ "Evacuation order, grasp of collapse 4 minutes ago Kurashiki Mabicho due to heavy rain in western Japan". "Nishi-Nippon Shimbun"(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/14Browse.
- ^ "Unconfirmed information on the date and time of the collapse of the Takama River?. "Sanyo Shimbun"(July 2018, 8) 2018/9/4Browse.
- ^ a b “Kurashiki / Soja expects support for the restoration of volunteers who have suffered great damage to their houses”. "Sanyo Shimbun"(July 2018, 7) 2018/8/4Browse.
- ^ “Deep claw marks left in Kurashiki, Soja, and Hayashima Heavy rain for one month, gradually revealing the actual damage”. "Sanyo Shimbun"(July 2018, 8) 2018/9/9Browse.
- ^ a b “2230 buildings in the Okayama / Higashihirajima area are inundated.. "Sanyo Shimbun"(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/22Browse.
- ^ a b "Inundation of 750 hectares due to the collapse of Sunagawa, the second largest scale after Mabi, Okayama Prefecture survey". "Sanyo Shimbun"(July 2018, 8) 2018/8/4Browse.
- ^ “Two people died alive due to a landslide at the factory. Night shift work at Kasaoka / Hiruta Kogyo”. "Sanyo Shimbun"(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/22Browse.
- ^ a b c “The landslides continue and the Igasa area is severely damaged.. "Sanyo Shimbun"(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/22Browse.
- ^ “14 people of Soja's national highway guards who endure a muddy stream of heavy rain overnight. "Sanyo Shimbun"(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/22Browse.
- ^ “Restoration work for all residents in Takahashi, scraping out earth and sand and disposing of furniture”. "Sanyo Shimbun"(July 2018, 7) 2018/8/4Browse.
- ^ "Shimane) Inundation damage, restoration 280 households were cut off in the distant river basin""Asahi Shimbun" released on July 2018, 7 Viewed on July 11, 2018
- ^ a b c "Asahi Shimbun" (Tokyo Headquarters) July 2018, 7 Morning edition 11 pages.
- ^ "Large amount of water released from dams, damage spread = flooding due to heavy rain, more than XNUMX times the standard-residents" insufficient explanation ", Ehime". Newsletter(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/16Browse.
- ^ “Ozu flooded 4600 households”. "Ehime newspaper"(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/11Browse.
- ^ Asahi Shimbun (Tokyo Headquarters) July 2018, 7 Morning edition Social aspect
- ^ "Asahi Shimbun" (Tokyo Headquarters) July 2018, 7 Morning edition Social aspect.
- ^ "Asahi Shimbun" (Tokyo Headquarters) July 2018, 7 Morning edition front page
- ^ "Konan City Male Found a body in Shimanto City Family members "come out often"". "Kochi Shimbun"Kochi Shimbun (July 2018, 7). 2018/7/18Browse.
- ^ "July 30 Heavy Rain 7th Disaster Countermeasures Headquarters Meeting”. Kochi Prefecture (July 2018, 7). 2018/7/18Browse.
- ^ "The road in front of the house turns into a river" Aki River floods and residents are tense Kochi Prefecture ". "Kochi Shimbun"(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/18Browse.
- ^ a b c d "Heavy rain: Fukuoka sacrificed in the middle of rescue of an old dog". "Mainichi Newspaper"(Released on July 2018, 7) 2018/7/18Browse.
- ^ a b c d “3344 damage to houses in Kyushu, heavy rain in western Japan for one week”. "West Japan Newspaper"(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/18Browse.
- ^ “Over 680 cases of damage to houses in Kitakyushu City, contact point for support for victims of heavy rain damage”. "Nishi-Nippon Shimbun"(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/18Browse.
- ^ "<Damage from heavy rain in the prefecture> Found in the body of a woman in Saga City The Chikuhi Line has partially resumed". Saga newspaper LiVE(May 7) 2018/7/18Browse.
- ^ "Heavy rain: Search for unknown person in Kyushu continues Search for unknown person in Saga confirmed death". "Mainichi Newspaper"(Released on July 2018, 7) 2018/7/18Browse.
- ^ "Asahi Shimbun" (Tokyo Headquarters) July 2018, 7 Morning edition Social aspect
- ^ "Western Japan heavy rain 100 dead, unknown over 50 people killed in Hyogo prefecture". Kobe Shimbun NEXT(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/22Browse.
- ^ “Following four years ago, this summer as well ... Challenges for Tamba City, which was damaged by heavy rain”. Kobe Shimbun NEXT(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/22Browse.
- ^ "Car in the river of flooding, woman in her 50s unknown, Kameoka, Kyoto, landslide near the site". "Kyoto Shimbun"(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/22Browse.
- ^ “Heavy rain in Kyoto, Kamogawa revetment collapsed, unknown woman found dead”. "Kyoto Shimbun"(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/22Browse.
- ^ "Five heavy rain dead in Kyoto Prefecture, a man whose body in Maizuru Bay is unknown". "Kyoto Shimbun"(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/22Browse.
- ^ “Natural dam, evacuation advisory to 17 people in 39 households Fukuchiyama City, Kyoto due to heavy rain”. Kyoto Shimbun(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/22Browse.
- ^ "The embankment was constructed for 500 billion yen, but ... What is the" inland water "that caused flooding?". "Asahi Shimbun"(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/22Browse.
- ^ "Heavy rain The northern part of the prefecture is also damaged, flooded and landslides occur one after another / Kyoto". "Mainichi Newspaper"(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/22Browse.
- ^ "Northern part of the heavy rains in western Japan, 3 people died deeply in the scars, 1 person missing / Kyoto". "Mainichi Newspaper"(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/22Browse.
- ^ “A week of heavy rains in western Japan, where 100 places in Kyoto Prefecture are closed, and crops are hit”. "Kyoto Shimbun"(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/22Browse.
- ^ "Heavy rain in western Japan, landslide in Fushimi, Kyoto, dumping of surplus soil, aiming at unregulated land contractors"Mainichi Shimbun October 2018, 8
- ^ Kyoto Shimbun May 2020, 4 morning edition p1
- ^ "Escape first" When you open the door, a muddy stream, a flowing container Gifu ". Asahi Shimbun digital(July 2018, 7) 2018/11/18Browse.
- ^ "Muddy stream, scratches on the town Heavy rain damage in eastern Seki City and Gujo City". Gifu newspaper(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/26Browse.
- ^ “Heavy rain in the prefecture, 4 dead and injured, 15 isolated in Gero City”. "Gifu Shimbun"(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/18Browse.
- ^ “A village road collapses in Otaki Village, Nagano, and helicopters transport isolated residents”. Asahi Shimbun digital(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/25Browse.
- ^ About the damage situation by typhoon No. 30 and fronts in 7 (as of 30:7 on July 6, 07) Cabinet Office Viewed July 2018, 7 (PDF)
- ^ a b Pepan River overflows again Tabata flooding "Mataka" "Cleaning up" Asahikawa City responds to evacuation requests as soon as possible"Hokkaido ShimbunPublished July 7, 12 Viewed July 2018, 7
- ^ “Ishikari River floods, heavy rain in Hokkaido, residential area flooded in Asahikawa”. "Asahi Shimbun"(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/22Browse.
- ^ About damage situation by heavy rain in July 30 (as of 30:7 on July 14, 14) Cabinet Office Viewed July 2018, 7 (PDF)
- ^ Record heavy rain in Hokkaido Ishikari River and Uryu River flooded, 197 people evacuated`` Hokkaido Shimbun'' released on July 7, 4 Viewed on July 2018, 7
- ^ Heavy rain in Hokkaido, 61 people evacuated due to continuous caution Engaru damaged part of the bridge`` Hokkaido Shimbun'' released on July 7, 4 Viewed on July 2018, 7
- ^ "(PDF)”. Chugoku Electric Power (July 2018, 7). 2018/7/8Browse.
- ^ "Heavy rains in western Japan Chugoku Electric Power Co., Inc. resolves power outages in 8 days / restores damaged substation"."Electric newspaper(July 2018, 7). 2018/7/24Browse.
- ^ "[West Japan heavy rain] Full power to eliminate power outages / Shikoku Electric Power Co., Inc. transports portable generators by helicopter"." The Denki Shimbun "(July 2018, 7). 2018/7/24Browse.
- ^ "NTT West, temporary communication failure with 12 lines, 5 prefectures including Kochi". "Mainichi Newspaper"(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/8Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. NTT West (December 2018, 7). 2018/7/8Browse.
- ^ Regarding the situation where DoCoMo's communication service is not available in some areas due to the heavy rain caused by the rainy season front (12th report: as of 2018:7 pm on July 10, 6) NTT DoCoMo viewed July 2018, 7
- ^ (As of 7:10 on July 21) About the situation where it is difficult to use au mobile phones and au Hikari services due to heavy rain KDDI Retrieved July 2018, 7
- ^ Regarding the situation where mobile phone services are difficult to use in some areas due to heavy rain (as of 7:10 pm on July 6) Softbank viewed July 2018, 7
- ^ "Heavy rains in western Japan, severe heat hits, water outage 24 households 176 dead"." Mainichi Shimbun "(November 2018, 7). 2018/7/24Browse.
- ^ "8292 households out of water in Hiroshima Ehime (10 am on the XNUMXst)”. NHK NEWS WEB (October 2018, 8). 2018/8/1Browse.
- ^ a b “Damage to expressways in NEXCO West Japan (as of 7:31 on July 12)” (Press Release), West Nippon Expressway, (July 2018, 7) 2018/8/2Browse.
- ^ "Removal of Kochi Expressway closure-Kawanoe-higashi JCT-Otoyo IC (27km) Today (13th) 11 o'clock cancellation-" (PDF) (Press Release), West Nippon Expressway Company, Ltd., (July 2018, 7) 2018/7/15Browse.
- ^ "Releasing Kochi Expressway closure". NHK(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/13Browse.
- ^ "Securing 4 lanes on the Kochi Expressway --Securing 7 lanes at 8 am on July 6--”. West Nippon Expressway Company Limited (August 2019, 7). 2019/7/8Browse.
- ^ “Heavy rain damage Hiroshima-Kure Road restoration work started West Nippon Expressway”. "Nihon Keizai Shimbun"(July 2018, 8) 2018/8/21Browse.
- ^ "About the prospect of lifting the road closure on Hiroshima-Kure Road-Sakakita IC-Kure IC canceled at 9:27 on September 15, 30 All highway road closures due to heavy rain will be lifted-" (Press Release), West Nippon Expressway Company, Ltd., (September 2018, 9) 2018/9/22Browse.
- ^ "Releasing the closure of Hiroshima-Kure Road-Sakakita IC-Kure IC today (27th) at 15:30, all closures of expressways due to heavy rain in July 7-" (Press Release), West Nippon Expressway Company, Ltd., (September 2018, 9) 2018/10/5Browse.
- ^ "Due to heavy rain, the Kitakyushu Highway is closed to traffic.It is expected that it will continue to be prolonged due to the effects of rain.”. Fukuoka Kitakyushu Expressway Corporation. As of July 2018, 7オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2018/7/9Browse.
- ^ "Releasing the closure of the Kitakyushu Expressway". "Mainichi Newspaper"(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/11Browse.
- ^ a b c (PDF) Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Retrieved July 2018, 7.
- ^ (PDF) pp.102-104, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Retrieved August 2018, 8.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Central Japan Railway Company (June 2018, 11). 2018/11/5Browse.
- ^ "About the prospect of resuming operation of all Takayama Lines" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Central Japan Railway Company, (July 2018, 8), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 8. 2018/9/1Browse.
- ^ Masaki Sato (Kihauni Kobo) (August 2018, 8). “The entire Takayama Line is expected to resume in late November, heavy rain in July 11". response. Eid.As of August 2018, 9オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2018/9/1Browse.
- ^ a b "[Breaking News] JR Geibi Line with piers and iron bridges washed away". Chinese newspaper alpha(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/8Browse.
- ^ "Kawachi district disaster map”. You love sun Kochi. 2018/7/9Browse.
- ^ a b c d e "About the operation plan and restoration status due to the" heavy rain in western Japan (heavy rain in July 30) "" (Press Release), West Japan Railway Company, (May 2018, 10) 2018/10/21Browse.
- ^ "JR Sanyo Main Line, all lines will be restored on the 13th, freight trains around Sanin will end operation"Vehicle News. (October 2018, 10). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 10.
- ^ "Sanyo Main Line freight trains will be partially suspended even after resumption ... Detour operation will end on October 10th Typhoon No. 11"Response. (October 2018, 10). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 10.
- ^ a b c "About the prospect of resuming operation of the line section damaged by the heavy rains in western Japan”. West Japan Railway Company (August 2018, 11). 2018/11/9Browse.
- ^ "JR Geibi Line resumed operation for the first time in XNUMX year and XNUMX months". NHK NEWS WEB (NHK). (August 2019, 10) 2019/10/31Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. JR Kyushu (July 2018, 7). As of July 7, 2018オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2018/7/8Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Kyushu Railway Company. As of September 2019, 2オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2019/2/7Browse.
- ^ "Record heavy rains in western Japan Damage to railway lines continues (as of 7:7 pm on July 1)". Travel Media [Tricy]. Tricy Japan (July 2018, 7). 2018/7/8Browse.
- ^ "Heisei Chikuho Railway resumes User "happy"". Travel Media [Tricy]Nishinippon Shimbun (August 2018, 10). 2018/11/10Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. West Japan Railway Company} (July 2018, 7). 2018/7/20Browse.
- ^ About alternative transportation by Sanyo Shinkansen - Wayback machine(Archive on July 2018, 7) (West Japan Railway Company)
- ^ About alternative transportation by Shinkansen - Wayback machine(Archive on July 2018, 7) (West Japan Railway Company)
- ^ "(PDF)”. Japan Freight Railway (July 2018, 7). As of July 8, 2018オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2018/7/8Browse.
- ^ "Substitute transportation in the freight train suspension section from today”. Logistics Today (July 2018, 7). As of July 12, 2018オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2018/7/13Browse.
- ^ "About the prospect of resuming freight train operation in the non-stop section due to the heavy rain in July 30 (as of 7:7 on July 31)" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Japan Freight Railway Company, (July 2018, 7), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 8. 2018/8/2Browse.
- ^ “West Japan heavy rain JR freight is open to alternative transportation by truck and ship”. Mainichi Newspapers(November 2018, 8). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 8. 2018/8/2Browse.
- ^ “About freight train detour operation” (Press Release), West Japan Railway Company / Japan Freight Railway Company, (August 2018, 8) 2018/8/25Browse.
- ^ "About the operation of locomotives with the head mark wrapping of the disaster area reconstruction support message" (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Japan Freight Railway Company, (July 2018, 8), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 8. 2018/9/1Browse.
- ^ "About the expected resumption of operation of the Sanyo Line freight train (as of 9:14 on September 15)" (PDF) (Press Release), Japan Freight Railway Company, (December 2018, 9) 2018/9/22Browse.
- ^ "About the impact of" heavy rain in July XNUMX "" (PDF) (Press Release), Japan Freight Railway Company, (December 2018, 10) 2010/10/1Browse.
- ^ a b c d “Sudden decrease in water users at Hiroshima Airport, disruption of traffic access”. "Nihon Keizai Shimbun"(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/11Browse.
- ^ “Heavy rain, 275 elementary and junior high schools damaged, flooded in 18 prefectures, damaged school buildings”. "Nihon Keizai Shimbun" (Nihon Keizai Shimbun). (January 2018, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 7. 2018/9/6Browse.
- ^ “Heavy rain caused medical institutions to malfunction and 94 hospitals were damaged”. "Asahi Shimbun"(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/26Browse.
- ^ "Mabi Memorial Hospital reopened due to heavy rains in western Japan and power outages / 3.3 meters water level record on pillars""Tokyo Newspaper] Evening paper August 2019, 2 (social aspect) February 1, 2019 reading.
- ^ “West Japan heavy rain damage amount 155 billion yen to be confirmed to prefectures and countries 14 billion yen increase from the previous week ｜ Administration / Society ｜ Saga Shimbun News ｜ Saga Shimbun LiVE” (Japanese). Saga newspaper LiVE 2018/8/16Browse.
- ^ "[I want to tell from Kagawa] Why did the stone wall of the famous castle collapse in 400 years of construction? In fact, many signs, the whereabouts of Marugame Castle damaged by heavy rain | Yahoo! News". KSB Seto Inland Sea Broadcasting 2018/12/12Browse.
- ^ a b "(PDF)”. Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (April 2019, 6). 2019/8/5Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Hokkaido (September 2018, 8). 2019/8/5Browse.
- ^ “Paddy field swallowing heavy rain damage in various parts of Hokkaido”. Japan Agricultural Newspaper(November 2018, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 7. 2018/7/10Browse.
- ^ Road, to grasp the actual situation Agricultural damage, in Asahikawa more than summer 16 / Hokkaido Mainichi Shimbun published on July 2018, 7 Viewed on July 6, 2018
- ^ "(PDF)". Okayama Prefecture Agricultural Policy Planning Division (September 2018, 11). 2019/8/5Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". Hiroshima Prefecture Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Bureau (September 2018, 11). 2019/8/5Browse.
- ^ “The brewery of sake“ Shuzo ”was flooded”. Kyodo News(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/8Browse.
- ^ “Resuming production of“ Dashisai ”Iwakuni / Asahi Shuzo damaged by heavy rain”. "Yamaguchi newspaper"(July 2018, 7) 2018/8/2Browse.
- ^ a b "Supporting heavy rain reconstruction with" Kosaku Shima ", Mr. Hirokane and Asahi Shuzo". "Nihon Keizai Shimbun"(July 2018, 8) 2018/8/2Browse.
- ^ “Okayama / Soja factory explodes Evacuation order due to fear of“ secondary explosion ””. "Asahi Shimbun"(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/7Browse.
- ^ "Soja / Aluminum factory accident site survey Prefectural police, etc., steam explosion due to flooding?". Sanyo newspaper(November 2018, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 8. 2018/7/19Browse.
- ^ a b c d "The impact of the discontinuation of sake" Asahi "on companies continues". Sankei WEST(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/8Browse.
- ^ a b c d e "Mazda has been suspended for 11 days due to heavy rains in western Japan, and Coca-Cola has also stopped.". Reuters(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/10Browse.
- ^ "[Heavy rain in western Japan] Mazda resumes factory operations (7/11 17:50)". Chinese newspaper alpha 2018/7/19Browse. [Broken link]
- ^ Toshiya Koji @ DAYS (August 2018, 8). “Mazda operates 9 domestic factories normally from September 10, production in July decreases by 4% Heavy rain in July 7". response. Eid.As of August 2018, 9オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2018/9/1Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f “Heavy rains in western Japan have a major negative impact on corporate activities, the distribution network is disrupted, convenience stores are closed, and factory operations are suspended.”. SankeiBiz(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/10Browse.
- ^ End of sales of canned meat sauce = triggered by heavy rains in western Japan-Kewpie Newsletter May 2019, 1
- ^ “Heavy rain, impact of logistics mainly in western Japan (11 pm on the 4th)”. NHK NEWS WEB (Japan Broadcasting Corporation). (January 2018, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 7. 2018/7/13Browse.
- ^ "Limited to stagnant logistics and truck agency, Sanyo line is cut off due to heavy rain". Asahi Shimbunデ ジ タ ル (Asahi Shimbun). (January 2018, 8). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 8. 2018/8/2Browse.
- ^ "Seino to resume receiving cargo from eastern Japan to Kyushu from 17th”. Logistics Today (July 2018, 7). As of July 13, 2018オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2018/7/13Browse.
- ^ “Sightseeing spots are open as usual“ Coming helps ””. Tourism economic newspaper 2018/9/20Browse.
- ^ "36 billion yen for measures against rumors, Cabinet decision on support package for heavy rains in western Japan". "Seasonal Travel Newspaper" 2018/9/20Browse.
- ^ "Discounts for tourists in areas affected by heavy rains in western Japan""Nikkei MJ] October 2018, 9 (Sightseeing/inbound side) November 9, 2018 Reading.
- ^ “Okayama Prefecture, accommodation cancellation 10 people estimated due to heavy rain, revenue decrease is 10 billion” (Japanese). Sanyo Shimbun digital 2018/9/20Browse.
- ^ "Rumor damage from the beginning ... 12 accommodation cancellations, estimated to have an impact of 45 billion yen Hiroshima Prefecture". Sankei WEST 2018/9/20Browse.
- ^ “Tourism in the prefecture, 1 people canceled accommodation”. Ehime Shimbun ONLINE 2018/9/20Browse.
- ^ “Nagoya Dome crying, unusual game cancellation”. "Chunichi Sports" (Chunichi Shimbun). (January 2018, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 7. 2018/7/8Browse.
- ^ "Notice of cancellation of the Hanshin Tigers from Monday, July 7th to Wednesday, July 9th" (Press Release), Hiroshima Toyo Carp, (July 2018, 7), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 7. 2018/7/8Browse.
- ^ “14 tournaments changed due to heavy rain in high school baseball, and the opening ceremony was canceled”. "Asahi Shimbun" (Asahi Shimbun). (March 2018, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 7. 2018/7/9Browse.
- ^ “Kyoto-Fukuoka match canceled soccer”. Asahi Shimbunデ ジ タ ル (Asahi Shimbun). (January 2018, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 8. 2018/8/4Browse.
- ^ "Notice of postponement of the 98th Emperor's Cup 3rd round Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Nagoya Grampus match" (Press Release), Japan Football Association, (July 2018, 7), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 7. 2018/7/9Browse.
- ^ "[Announced on July 7] <Postponed>" Tokyo 6 Olympic and Paralympic Flag Tour Succession Ceremony and Exhibition "" (Press Release), Kyotango City, (July 2018, 7), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 7. 2018/7/10Browse.
- ^ “Future Golf Tour, Hiroshima, Okayama Postponement Announcement Considering Chugoku Region Heavy Rain Disaster”. Sports report(November 2018, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 7. 2018/7/10Browse.
- ^ "The Japan PGA Championship will be changed to the PGA Championship in July from next year"Nikkan Sports Newspaper. (August 2018, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 7. 2018/7/25Browse.
- ^ "LoveLive! Sunshine !! Aqours 3rd LoveLive! Tour ~ WONDERFUL STORIES ~ Notice about Fukuoka performance". Work news.Sunrise (July 2018, 7). As of July 9, 2018オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2018/8/4Browse.
- ^ "Notice from the theater (right column)". Event Calendar. TOHO Cinemas Morera Gifu. As of August 2018, 8オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2018/8/4Browse.
- ^ "Yuzu cancels tomorrow's performance in Hiroshima". Music natalie. Natasha (April 2018, 7). As of May 7, 2018オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2018/8/4Browse.
- ^ 10-FEET sponsored <Kyoto Daisakusen>, the first announcement released a lineup of 4 groups for 43 days BARKS May 2019, 4
- ^ "Okayama & Hiroshima performances canceled due to heavy rain on J live house tour". Music natalie. Natasha (February 2018, 7). 2018/7/24Browse.
- ^ "Ukai tradition is discontinued pier submerged in water, tertiary / Hiroshima not stand resume prospect". "Mainichi Newspaper"(November 2018, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 7. 2018/7/16Browse.
- ^ “About the resumption of the third cormorant fishing”. Miyoshi Tourism Association(November 2018, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 8. 2018/8/7Browse.
- ^ "" Miyoshi Cormorant Fishing "will resume on the 9th of this month". NHK(November 2018, 8). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 8. 2018/8/7Browse.
- ^ "Nagara River Ukai Ferris Wheel, operation resumed on 25th". "Gifu Shimbun"(November 2018, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 7. 2018/7/16Browse.
- ^ “West Japan heavy rain Seki's Ose Ukai resumed Gifu Nagara River Ukai on the XNUMXth”. "Mainichi Newspaper"(November 2018, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 7. 2018/7/28Browse.
- ^ ""Kurashiki Tenryo Summer Festival" canceled on the 21st Heavy rain damage executive committee announcement”(October 2018, 7). As of October 10, 2018オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2018/7/17Browse.
- ^ “Wake's annual“ Wake-yaki ”is canceled due to heavy rain and the slope near the furnace collapses”. "Sanyo Shimbun"(November 2018, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 8. 2018/7/20Browse.
- ^ "Uwajima Ushioni Festival to be canceled". Ehime newspaper(November 2018, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 7. 2018/7/16Browse.
- ^ "Uwajima to cancel part of the Japanese spirit festival". "Ehime Shimbun"(November 2018, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 7. 2018/7/17Browse.
- ^ "Seiyo / Major summer event canceled”(October 2018, 7). As of October 16, 2018オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2018/7/16Browse.
- ^ Announcement of cancellation of fireworks display in Hiroshima and Miyajima Railroad disruption, bitter decision("Sankei Shimbun" viewed in July 2018)
- ^ a b "Kokura bicycle race discontinued due to heavy rain Wakamatsu, Ashiya boat, etc. are also canceled". West Japan Shimbun (February 2018, 7). As of February 7, 2018オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2018/7/8Browse.
- ^ "July 7th (Sat) Kochi Horse Racing Cancellation, Postponement”. Odds Park (July 2018, 7). 2018/7/8Browse.
- ^ "July 7th (Sun) Kochi Horse Racing Cancellation, Postponement”. Odds Park (July 2018, 7). As of July 7, 2018オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2018/7/8Browse.
- ^ “Boat Race Fukuoka first day, canceled due to heavy rain 9th to 3 days”. Sponichianex (Sports Nippon). (January 2018, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 8. 2018/7/8Browse.
- ^ "JR Kyushu announced the cancellation of the Kyudai Line restoration related business on the 7th". "Nishi-Nippon Shimbun"(November 2018, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 7. 2018/7/8Browse.
- ^ "Notice of Cancellation of Summer Tour Radio Exercise / Minna no Taiso (Kumano Town, Hiroshima Prefecture)". Japan Life Insurance (February 2018, 7). As of February 12, 2018オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2018/9/1Browse.
- ^ "100th Anniversary Business Cancellation of 3 Obon Festival". Kumano Town System 100th AnniversaryKumano Town (July 2018, 7). As of September 12, 2018オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2018/9/1Browse.
- ^ “Disasters caused by heavy rains in western Japan” (Press Release), Tamiya, (July 2018, 7), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 7. 2018/7/13Browse.
However, regarding the postponement dateTamiya Official J-CUP 2018 Special SiteSee.
- ^ "Official gazette] Special Extra (Extra Special) No. 30 dated July 7, 14.
- ^ a b “Government decides on“ specific emergency disaster ”in heavy rain in western Japan”. NHK(November 2018, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 7.
- ^ "Government Bulletin" Extra No. 30 dated July 7, 27.
- ^ "Government designates heavy rains in western Japan as" severe disaster "". "Sankei Shimbun"(July 2018, 7) 2018/9/13Browse.
- ^ Condolences to disasters (30) Imperial Household Agency
- ^ "To their Majesties, the governors of Okayama, Hiroshima, and Ehime prefectures". Sankei WEST(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/25Browse.
- ^ "The Emperor and Empress visit Mabi, visit the disaster area, and encourage the residents". Sanyo Shimbun Digital(July 2018, 9) 2018/9/21Browse.
- ^ "His Majesties visit Ehime and Hiroshima and go around the areas affected by the heavy rains in western Japan.". Asahi Shimbun digital(July 2018, 9) 2018/9/21Browse.
- ^ “Government establishes emergency disaster response headquarters”. TBS NEWS(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/14Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Cabinet Office (in charge of disaster prevention). 2018/7/14Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Cabinet Office (in charge of disaster prevention) (March 2018, 7). 2018/7/14Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Cabinet Office (in charge of disaster prevention) (2018-0-10). 2018/7/14Browse.
- ^ "About application of disaster victim life reconstruction support law to affect disaster by heavy rain in July 30 (Ehime Prefecture) (PDF publisher = Cabinet Office (in charge of disaster prevention)) ”(July 2018, 7). 2018/7/14Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Cabinet Office (in charge of disaster prevention) (March 2018, 7). 2018/7/14Browse.
- ^ "About application of disaster victim life reconstruction support law to affect disaster by heavy rain in July 30 (Fukuoka Prefecture)”. Cabinet Office (in charge of disaster prevention) (March 2018, 7). 2018/7/14Browse.
- ^ "About application of disaster victim life reconstruction support law to affect disaster by heavy rain in July 30 (Shimane Prefecture)”. Cabinet Office (in charge of disaster prevention) (March 2018, 7). 2018/7/14Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Cabinet Office (in charge of disaster prevention) (March 2018, 7). 2018/7/14Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Cabinet Office (in charge of disaster prevention) (March 2018, 7). 2018/7/14Browse.
- ^ "Heavy rain, the only special vehicle in Japan," Red Salamander "on site". NHK(November 2018, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 7. 2018/7/7Browse.
- ^ "The Japan Meteorological Agency has a record heavy rain until about the 8th." Strict caution "". TBS(November 2018, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 7. 2018/7/22Browse.
- ^ "About heavy rains around the 8th in western and eastern Japan”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2018/7/8Browse.
- ^ a b c "(PDF)". Ministry of Defense. 2018/7/9Browse.
- ^ a b "(PDF)". Ministry of Defense. 2018/7/16Browse.
- ^ "About the utilization of the private vessel "Hakuou" contracted by the Ministry of Defense by the PFI method”. Ministry of Defense (March 2018, 7). 2018/7/14Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Ministry of Defense (March 2018, 7). 2018/9/6Browse.
- ^ a b "(PDF)”. Ministry of Defense (March 2018, 8). 2018/9/6Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Nagasaki Prefecture (July 2018, 7). 2018/7/12Browse.
- ^ a b c "(PDF)”. Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. 2018/7/10Browse.
- ^ "Heavy rain causes a large amount of marine debris to be unclear over a wide area, affecting fisheries.". Kyodo News(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/26Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Shikoku Regional Development Bureau (July 2018, 7). 2018/7/26Browse.
- ^ "About correspondence to heavy rain in July 30”. Ministry of the Environment. As of July 2018, 7オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2018/7/19Browse.
- ^ "XNUMX employees in the disaster area over the karoshi line due to heavy rains in western Japan". Asahi Shimbun (September 2019, 8). 2019/8/22Browse.
- ^ “7 cases of theft and damage to property in the disaster area in the prefecture, 2 cases detected, prefectural police strengthen patrol”. "Sanyo Shimbun"(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/28Browse.
- ^ "Attempted theft in Takahashi, Okayama, a heavy rain-stricken area, arrested three people on suspicion of aiming for an unmanned convenience store ATM". "Sankei Shimbun". Sankei WEST (Sankei Shimbun). (January 2018, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 9. 2018/9/6Browse.
- ^ "Two men who attempted to steal tires were re-arrested in a heavy rain-stricken area.. "Sankei Shimbun"Sankei News (Sankei Shimbun). (January 2018, 8). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 9. 2018/9/6Browse.
- ^ “West Japan heavy rain disaster area, children are affected by increased consultations with parents, abuse and violence”. "Shinano Mainichi Shimbun"(November 2018, 8). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 8. 2018/8/4Browse.
- ^ “Mitani-cho, Kochi / Otoyo-cho, sickness trouble at evacuation shelter Considering resignation of member”. Sponichianex (Sports Nippon). (November 2018, 7) 2018/9/1Browse.
- ^ “Town resignation forced to stay in an evacuation center ... Kochi / Otoyo”. Sankei Shimbun(July 2018, 8) 2018/9/1Browse.
- ^ "Free opening of public wireless LAN throughout KDDI and Softbank, Okayama and Hiroshima prefectures". Netorabo. ITmedia (September 2018, 7). 2018/7/8Browse.
- ^ “Kobe International Branch Organization enters Mabi-cho, Kurashiki City and prepares 300 meals daily until the 13th”. "Christian Today"(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/19Browse.
- ^ "[West Japan heavy rain disaster] Walls that prevent volunteers" Responsiveness "to accept human resources is required". "Christian newspaper"(November 2018, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 7. 2018/7/19Browse.
- ^ "We accept "July 30 heavy rain disaster relief" -The Japanese Red Cross Society will deliver the "full amount" of the donation to the disaster area-”. Japanese Red Cross Society (July 2018, 7). As of July 9, 2018オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2018/7/11Browse.
- ^ "Announcement of emergency press release Support measures for areas affected by the heavy rain disaster in western Japan”. The Nippon Foundation (July 2018, 7). As of July 9, 2018オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2018/7/11Browse.
- ^ "About the implementation of support for the victims of the" heavy rain in July 30 "" (Press Release), Japan Airlines Co., Ltd., (July 2018, 7), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 8. 2018/8/22Browse.
- ^ "Providing 200 mobile radios to support victims in collaboration with Nippon Broadcasting System and Sanyo Broadcasting System". "Daily Sports" (Kobe Shimbun). (December 2018, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 7. 2018/8/4Browse.
- ^ “All sales of Japanet donated to the disaster area for 13 disaster prevention products sold on the 4th”. "Nagasaki Shimbun" (Nagasaki Shimbun). (March 2018, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 8. 2018/8/4Browse.
- ^ "Japanet sells disaster prevention supplies in full donation TV mail order on the 13th". "Nishi-Nippon Shimbun" (Nishi-Nippon Shimbun). (April 2018, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 8. 2018/8/4Browse.
- ^ “Report of full donation of disaster prevention supplies sales” (Japanese) (PDF) (Press Release), Japanet Holdings, (July 2018, 7), オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 8. 2018/8/4Browse.
- ^ "Notice of donation box installation". AKB48 Official Blog (September 2018, 7). 2019/3/3Browse.
- ^ "The 23rd Ocean Cup Participants Donate to The Nippon Foundation-As a Support Fund for the Areas Affected by the Heavy Rain in July 30-". "Pickup News" on the Boat Race Official Homepage(July 2018, 7) 2018/8/5Browse.
- ^ Jun Matsumoto visits evacuation center! Storm damages 3 prefectures with donations of 1 million yen Sunspo February 2018, 7
- ^ Storm donation 20 billion yen Support for 8 years from the great earthquake to heavy rainJune 2018, 7Nikkan Sports"
- ^ Donate 5000 million yen to Arashi and Ninomiya OkayamaJune 2018, 7Daily Sports"
- ^ Takuya Kimura visits a shelter in Kure, Hiroshima ... with V6 Ken Miyake and Toma Ikuta"Sports report] June 2018, 8
- ^ Tamio Okuda urgently holds "Easy Hikigatabire"! Revenue to support heavy rain disaster reconstruction OKMusic July 2018, 7
- ^ "Smile, sing, power to you Arashi, Yuzu, Nagatomo ... Celebrities also support one after another". Asahi Shimbunデ ジ タ ル (Asahi Shimbun). (January 2018, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 7. 2018/9/1Browse.
- ^ "Kamigatara Rakugo Association is a charity rakugo party ... Damaged by heavy rains in western Japan". "Sports report" (Junichi Shimbun). (January 2018, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 9. 2018/9/1Browse.
- ^ Giant exhibits autographed uni with donation from heavy rain damage in western JapanNikkan Sports December 2018, 8
- ^ YOSHIKI donates 1000 million yen to support areas affected by the heavy rains in western Japan ORICON NEWS February 2018, 7
- ^ Yuzo Kayama donates a total of 1000 million yen to Hiroshima and Okayama "I hope it helps you a little" Sankei Sports December 2018, 7
- ^ Hiroki Kuroda, heavy rain in western Japan "second home" Hiroshima donation 1000 million yen"Sports Hochi" July 2018, 7
- ^ Maeda heavy rain damage Hiroshima prefecture donation 1000 million yen Nikkan Sports April 2018, 7
- ^ "[July 30 heavy rain related] Hiroshima Prefecture "Reconstruction support PR video" produced in collaboration with Sanfrecce Hiroshima Message video by Hayao Kawabe from Hiroshima City is released at the match venue etc.". Hiroshima. PR TIMES (August 2018, 8). As of September 31, 2018オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2018/9/1Browse.
- ^ Southern All Stars donate part of album revenue Nikkan Sports Read June 2018, 7
- ^ "I want you to know the present of the disaster area. West Japan heavy rain reconstruction support art exhibition is held"TRiP EDiTOR (January 2019, 1) May 11, 2019.
- ^ "West Japan Heavy Rain Reconstruction Support Art Exhibition" will be held from tomorrow, with a total of 25 participants from Kanae Hazuki.Comic Natalie (January 2019, 1) May 11, 2019
- ^ "West Japan Heavy Rain Reconstruction Support Art Exhibition [Kure City Museum]" "I want to support the disaster area"Hiroshima Sightseeing Navi May 2019, 5
- ^ "Heavy rain in July 30" reconstruction art exhibition in Hiroshima 7 people including cartoonists and illustrators participatedHiroshima Keizai Shimbun, (Reprinted from Yahoo News, etc.) June 2019, 6
- ^ Newly written by 27 writers from the disaster area Hiroshima Keizai Shimbun, (Asahi Shimbun (Chugoku region) and Asahi Shimbun Digital) June 2019, 6
- ^ "[West Japan heavy rain] Suntory HD donates 9 million yen". Sankei ShimbunSankei News (Sankei Shimbun). (January 2018, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 8. 2018/8/2Browse.
- ^ "Izumi 8 million yen donation to Hiroshima Prefecture". "Nihon Keizai Shimbun" (Nihon Keizai Shimbun). (January 2018, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 8. 2018/8/2Browse.
- ^ "Mazda donated 1 million yen to local Hiroshima and provided 2 liters of its own drinking water. Heavy rain in July 3000". response. Eid (July 2018, 7 12:20). 2018/7/23Browse.
- ^ "Mazda backs up employee participation in disaster volunteers July 30 heavy rain". response. Eid (February 2018, 7). As of February 27, 2018オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2018/8/2Browse.
- ^ "Apa Group donates 1 million yen and 1 meals of president's curry to the disaster area due to heavy rains in western Japan". Sankei Shimbun. SankeiBiz (Sankei Shimbun). (January 2018, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 7. 2018/8/2Browse.
- ^ “President Stripe announces donation of 1 million yen to provide 1 clothes to heavy rain evacuees”. "Sanyo Shimbun" (Sanyo Shimbun). (April 2018, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 7. 2018/8/2Browse.
- ^ Mitsubishi UFJ donates 3100 million yen to victims of heavy rain Newsletter 2018/7/10
- ^ a b Heavy rains in western Japan Active support for companies Increases welfare and benefit payments"Tokyo Newspaper] June 2018, 7
- ^ Mitsubishi Motors, financial results briefing for the first quarter of 5.0 with an operating profit margin of 2018% Impress Watch February 2018, 7
- ^ "About donations for heavy rain disaster in July 30 (final)". East Japan Expressway (September 2018, 9). 2018/12/16Browse.
- ^ "About donations for the "July 30 heavy rain" disaster". Central Japan Expressway. 2018/12/16Browse.
- ^ a b Shimadzu, Takara Holdings donates 1 million yen Support for areas affected by heavy rain"Kyoto Shimbun" July 2018, 7
- ^ Kyocera donates 1 million yen to support areas affected by heavy rains in western Japan Kyoto Shimbun August 2018, 7
- ^ Nippon Paint HD donates 1000 million yen to support heavy rain victimsNihon Keizai Shimbun November 2018, 7
- ^ Panasonic donates 1000 million yen to support heavy rain victimsNihon Keizai Shimbun November 2018, 7
- ^ Taiwan's major bank donates 1000 million yen = heavy rain in western Japan Focus Taiwan February 2018, 7
- ^ Japan Football Association donates 1000 million yen to areas affected by heavy rains in western Japan"Sankei sports] June 2018, 7
- ^ JRA and others donated a total of 1600 million yen to support areas affected by heavy rain Sports Bulletin May 2018, 7
- ^ Urawa Racecourse Donated 389 million to the areas affected by the heavy rains in western Japan, last month's support race`` Sports Nippon'' August 2018, 8
- ^ Professional baseball: Players' association donates 1200 million yen to areas affected by heavy rainMainichi Shimbun October 2018, 7
- ^ 2470 million yen to the area affected by heavy rain = Professional baseball, Hiroshima Jiji Press October 2018, 7
- ^ Donation of donations to areas affected by heavy rain"Sankei Sports" September 2018, 7
- ^ Donated 300 million yen to Yakult Matsuyama City and Ehime Prefecture Fundraising activities to support victims of heavy rains in western Japan Sports Nippon, July 2018, 7
- ^ Professional baseball donation of 500 million yen to the area affected by the heavy rain in Hanshin, NHK NEWSWEB, July 2018, 7.
- ^ [Seibu] July heavy rain donation fund-raising activities Total 7 yen remittance"Sports Hochi" May 2018, 7.
- ^ Lotte heavy rain damage donation 145 yenNikkan Sports April 2018, 7
- ^ Donating donations for the ORIX heavy rain disaster to the disaster area through the Japanese Red Cross Society Full-count August 2018, 8
- ^ Kawasaki F announces implementation of support activities for "July 30 heavy rain" disaster Gexaka June 2018, 7
- ^ "West Japan heavy rain: Foreign Minister Kono thanks to South Korean donations-" Mainichi Shimbun "" (Japanese). Mainichi Newspapers(November 2018, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 7. 2018/7/31Browse.
- ^ "Prime Minister Lee sends a consolation telegram to the Japanese Prime Minister about the damage caused by the heavy rain in Japan" (Press Release), China Radio International, (July 2018, 7) 2018/7/10Browse.
- ^ "From Prime Minister Li Keqiang of the State Council of the People's Republic of China to Prime Minister Abe”. Ministry of Foreign Affairs (April 2018, 7). 2018/7/15Browse.
- ^ “Taiwanese President Tsai Ing-wen tweeted,“ Ready to provide all kinds of support ””. Sankei News(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/8Browse.
- ^ “Taiwanese government donates 2000 million yen in response to heavy rains in western Japan”. HuffPost(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/11Browse.
- ^ “ابراز همدردی قاسمی بادولت و ملتژاپن” (Persian). FARS NEWS AGENCY. (July 2018, 7) 2018/7/11Browse.
- ^ "Message of condolences and condolences to Japan from President Erdogan and Foreign Minister Chaushol”. TRT Japan (July 2018, 7). 2018/7/11Browse.
- ^ "Shinzo Abe's consolation" (Chinese). "Union news』. (August 2018, 7) 2018/7/9Browse.
- ^ “Japan-EU Summit Telephone Meeting” (Press Release), Ministry of Foreign Affairs, (July 2018, 7) 2018/7/11Browse.
- ^ "Председник Србије Александар Вучић упутио је данас писмо саучешћа јапанском цару Акихиту, поводом великог броја жртава у поплавама и клизиштима у тој земљи." (Serbian). PTC. (July 2018, 7) 2018/7/17Browse.
- ^ “Vlada: Pomoć Japanu 500.000 evra” (Bosnian). Danas. (July 2018, 7) 2018/7/17Browse.
- ^ "President Dalai Lama expresses condolences to the victims of the heavy rains in western Japan" (Press Release), 14th Dalai Lama Official Website, (July 2018, 7) 2018/7/15Browse.
- ^ “Duterte offers aid to disaster-stricken Japan” (English). INQUIRER.net(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/19Browse.
- ^ "Japan-France Summit Telephone Talk" (Press Release), Ministry of Foreign Affairs, (July 2018, 7) 2018/7/12Browse.
- ^ "[Heavy rain in western Japan] US President Donald Trump condolences tweet" Prayer for the victims "". Sankei News(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/15Browse.
- ^ "Thai Prime Minister Prayut gives a donation of XNUMX million yen to the Ambassador to Thailand". Sankei WEST(July 2018, 7) 2018/7/17Browse.
- ^ "Press Release: Website of the Embassy of Japan in Thailand”(Japanese). www.th.emb-japan.go.jp. 2018/7/31Browse.
- ^ Memorial events in Hiroshima, Okayama, and Ehime prefectures Heavy rains in western Japan for half a year-Mainichi Shimbun(September 2019, 1) Retrieved September 6, 2019.
- ^ "120 places to raise the embankment for disaster response""Nikkei" December 2018, 12 (viewed February 22, 2019).
- ^ Hiroshima University and Chugoku Regional Development Bureau, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism have signed a memorandum of understanding on disaster prevention and mitigation measures.Hiroshima University Disaster Prevention and Mitigation Research Center (accessed February 2019, 2).
- ^ "Hijikawa inundation dam operation Considering the release of water, evacuation is announced Final meeting for verification, summary of countermeasures"Ehime Shimbun ONLINE (November 2018, 11) Retrieved February 22, 2019.
- ^ [West Japan heavy rain] How to make use of the monument of past disaster traditions ... Even in the areas affected by the heavy rain in western JapanSankei News (July 2018, 7) Retrieved February 31, 2019.
- ^ About correspondence between disaster prevention weather information and alert levels Japanese Meteorological Agency
Japanese archipelago(Japanese Archipelago, Japanese Archipelago,Japanese archipelago) IsEurasiaOff the eastern coastEast AsiaLocated in, alsoThe Pacific OceanLocated in the northwestern coastal areaArc archipelagoone of[*2].. There are several theories about the range, but all of them cover almost the entire area.JapanTerritoryIt has become. The Japanese archipelago is the name of the archipelago and is a concept independent of the state and territory, but in Japan it is also confused as a word meaning Japanese territory. About the Japanese archipelago as Japan's territoryGeography of japanSee.
The archipelago is wide and has a width of about 300km and a length of about 3500km. The area covering 75% of the land area is mountainous areas and foothills, and there is little flat land. MostlyWarm and humid climateBelongs torainy season,typhoon,Also(I.e.Due to the influence of heavy snowfallErosionIs intense.
The surroundingsSea of Japan,Sea of Okhotsk,The Pacific Ocean,Philippine SeaSurrounded by. On the Pacific side of the archipelagoKuril-Kamchatka Trench,Japan Trench,Izu/Ogasawara Trench,Nankai TroughThere are deep trenches such as, and the whole is an active area where crustal movements and orogenic activities are active... In addition, it is said that about 10% of the volcanoes confirmed on the earth are in the Japanese archipelago..
GeologySpecifically,Eurasia plateEast end andNorth American plateLocated at the southwestern tip of. Under these two continental platesPacific plateとPhilippine Sea PlateIt is believed that the subduction of the two oceanic plates in the continent resulted in an arc-shaped archipelago separated from the continent.[*3].
EoceneThe prototype was formed from around (5,600 million years ago-3,400 million years ago),Miocene(2,300 million years ago-530 million years ago)Sea of JapanWas formed and separated from the Eurasian continent.
The interpretation of the range of the Japanese archipelago changes depending on whether it is based on topography or cultural regions.[Source required].. In general, there are two ways of thinking and views, narrow and broad.
In terms of geological structure, it is an archipelago consisting of Hokkaido, Honshu, Shikoku, and Kyushu, excluding the Kuril Islands and Nansei Islands.Aleutian IslandsIncludingAsia continentIt is a part of the Kasai archipelago that hangs down on the eastern edge.[*5].
Origin and current terrain
The current Japanese archipelago is mainlyAdductと 呼 ば れ るoceanMade ofSedimentIt consists of. Once near Japan was the edge of the Eurasian continent,PaleozoicWas brought from the continentsand,mud AccumulationWas (currentlyHokurikuNorth,GifuHida region,San'inNorthern part etc.). There, far offshoreMarine plateAccumulated oncoral,RadiolariaConsists ofrock(Limestone,chart) Is moving and that isTrenchWhen sneaking in, it was pressed against the plate of the Asian continent while mixing with sediments from the land (addition). Since this addition has continued intermittently to the present, the Japanese archipelago is made of rock that is older on the Sea of Japan side and newer toward the Pacific Ocean side.
While the ocean plate sneaks into the continental plate by such a mechanism, mainlyJurassic - CretaceousThe prototype of the Japanese archipelago was formed by involving the original rock on the edge of the Asian continent 4-5 million years ago and the fragments of old plates that had been carried, using the rock added to the skeleton. At this point Japan is not yet an archipelago, but now South AmericaAndesIt is probable that the situation was like this.
after that,MioceneThis time the Japanese archipelago is torn from the continentCrustal movementAnd lowlands began to form on the continent[*8].. 2100 million-1100 million years ago, the rupture was even bigger,Southwest Japan TheNagasakiTsushimaRotate 40-50 degrees clockwise around the southwest, at the same timeNortheastern japanIs HokkaidoShiretoko PeninsulaIt is said that it rotated 40-50 degrees counterclockwise, centering on the offshore area. As a result, the area north of Kanto in the current Japanese archipelago extends north-south, and the area west of central Japan extends east-west. This is the so-called "double door model theory". Then, about 1500 million years ago, a large depression that became the Sea of Japan was formed, and the sea invaded and expanded to the size of the current Sea of Japan.[*9].
From 1600 million years ago to 1100 million years ago, a fairly large area of southwestern Japan (now west of the Chubu region) was land. Northeastern Japan (now the Tohoku region) was widely covered by the sea and was in the state of the archipelago. After that, northeastern Japan was uplifted by compression from the east and west by the Pacific plate and became land, and the current Ou Mountains and Dewa Hills were formed..
Hokkaido was originally a continuation of northeastern Japan (now western Hokkaido)KarafutoIt is formed by joining three terrains, the north-south terrain (central Hokkaido) and the Chishima arc (eastern Hokkaido). Nansei IslandsIs the newest island arc in the Japanese island arc, which was part of the continent before 600 million years ago, but was completely separated from the continent due to a rift at the edge of the continent, and is an island arc with coral reefs. It has been since 150 million years ago.
There was a shallow sea between Southwest Japan and Northeast Japan, but since this eraSediment,Volcanic ejectaTohoku Japan is uplifted by being compressed from the east while being gradually filled withCentral highlands-Japan AlpsIt became. A new stratum between Southwest Japan and Northeast JapanFossa MagnaThe western edge isItoigawa Shizuoka Structural Line, The eastern edgeShibata Koide Tectonic LineとKashiwazaki Chiba Tectonic LineSo, on both sides of this tectonic line, strata of completely different times are in contact.
Thus, although imperfect, todayArc archipelagoWhat appeared in the form ofTertiaryPlioceneIt was around the beginning of. Especially after thatIce ageAt that time, the sea level dropped, and it was often connected to the continent. For exampleStrait of TartaryBecause it is shallow, Outer Manchuria, Sakhalin, and Hokkaido were often contacted by overpasses. Since the Tsugaru and Tsushima Straits are as deep as 130-140 meters, the time when they became overpasses was limited. Also,Nansei IslandsThen, both the Tokara Strait (south of Kagoshima) and the Kerama Strait (south of Okinawa Island) have a water depth of over 1000 meters.QuaternaryIt is unlikely that it became an overpass in the second half. The fact that the biota of the Nansei Islands shows the characteristics of remote islands, such as the large number of endemic species and the small number of species, is thought to be due to the extremely old age away from the continent. In the overpass problem, the Tsugaru StraitPlioceneIt was open to the end, and the Tsushima Strait was open during the opening of the Sea of Japan, but is thought to have closed from the end of the Miocene to the Pliocene..
In the early Miocene, the separation of continental margins due to subduction becomes active. *MaIs a million years ago (Mega annum)-a unit of time mainly used in geology
The current Japanese archipelago is topographically
- The main arc of the Japanese archipelago consisting of Sakhalin, Hokkaido, Honshu, Shikoku and the surrounding islands
- Kyushu / Ryukyu arc consisting of Kyushu and Nansei Islands
- Eastern Hokkaido (part of)
- Izu Peninsula (Izu / Ogasawara / Mariana ArcPart of)
And so on.
In each case, there is a narrow continental shelf on the east or south side of the island, and off the coast.Subduction zone(Trench-trough)Trench earthquakeOccurs frequently. Mountain ranges and volcanic belts are connected in parallel to this subduction zone as a whole. Elongated basins and plains are scattered between the mountains and along the sea. Japan's largest plainKanto PlainIs exceptionally wide, and the reason for its formation has not been clarified in detail, but it can be mentioned that it is located in Fossa Magna, where the depth of the basement rock is deep, and that three plates overlap. generallyEarthquakeThere are many occurrences of terrain, and there are many rugged terrains.
The Pleistocene, which began about 200 million years agoIce ageIt is also called, and the colder period (glacial period) and the warmer period (interglacial period) are repeated alternately. It was also an era of severe climate change. The resulting changes in topography and crustal movements caused by volcanic eruptions were also severe. At the height of the glacial period, the average annual temperature dropped by 7 to 8 degrees Celsius. As a result, glaciers developed in both the north and south poles, of course, but glaciers developed in the high mountains of the Northern Hemisphere and in a wide area, and the seawater decreased and the sea level dropped. The amount of decrease was about 140 m below the current sea level. However, beyond the final glacial period, the global climate has entered a period of warming, thickly deposited glaciers have begun to melt, and sea level has gradually risen.
- Geological ageDescription of classification
- TertiaryIs between about 6,500 million years ago and about 170 million years ago, and is further divided into Paleocene, Eocene, Oligocene, Miocene, and Pliocene. Pliocene refers to 510 million to 170 million years ago.
- QuaternaryIs from 170 million years ago to the present, and is divided into the Pleistocene and Holocene, and is also called the human era or the human era. The Pleistocene is known as the glacial period, and the Holocene is known as the postglacial period. In Japan, the Pleistocene is sometimes called the Holocene, and the Holocene is sometimes called the Okizumi.
Until 4000 million years agoSea of JapanThe Japanese archipelago was part of the continent. About 7 years ago, from the northMammoth,Elk,reindeer,Brown bear,Pika,Red foxFrom the southNaumann Elephant,Bighorn deer,Antelope,Sika deer,Asiatic black bear,Japanese macaqueEtc. have moved. Like the animals, it is estimated that the Paleolithic people of the continent followed them and migrated from the continent. After that, when the Japanese archipelago was separated from the continent, those animals and human beings would also undergo their own evolution.
Estimated by ax-shaped stone tools
1973年(Showa48 years),TokyoFuchu-shiMusashidai OfMusashidai RuinsとChibaTherefore, a ground stone tool with a polished blade was excavated. The excavated layer is in the Xth layer of Tachikawa Loam about 40,000-30,000 years ago, and its distribution covers the entire archipelago. These are the oldest examples of polishing in the world at the moment, but they were concentrated 3-4 years ago and do not appear until the early days. But thesePolished stonewareBy excavation ofPaleolithic period in the Japanese archipelagoHuman inhabitation is shown.
Estimated by fossil human bones
Long time agoAichiToyohashiFound in "UshikawaIs the oldest (about 20 years ago)Old man), But2001年(HeiseiThe possibility of human bones has been almost denied by the reassessment of 13) (it is considered to be animal bones such as Naumann elephants).
The oldest human skeleton found in Honshu, after a reassessment of what was previously considered a fossil human skeleton at the beginning of this century, isShizuokaHamamatsu cityExcavated inHamakita(About 1 years ago).
Found in relatively good storageOkinawaYaese TownFound at the Minatogawa quarryMinatogawaIs 1 years agoNewcomerIs. It corresponds to the Late Pleistocene or the Late Paleolithic. Slightly primitive and sturdy head and face with well-developed supraorbital and glabellar ridges, petite physique, delicate upper body, relatively sturdy lower body featuresJomon peopleIt is said that it has features that lead to.
Found about 35% of the time in JapaneseY-chromosome haplogroup D1a2 strainIs considered to be the type of modern human being that first reached the Japanese archipelago, and is said to have been born in the Japanese archipelago 3.7-3.8 years ago..
The Japanese archipelago and its coastal waters are one of the world's leading endemic speciesbiodiversityIt is known as an area with. In particular, the sea near Japan is the sea with the world's largest biodiversity in marine life, and 14.6% of all marine species are distributed... But because of Japan's high population density and developed industryEndangered speciesThere are 34 regions that are in danger of being destroyed by human beings while having extremely high biodiversity on a global scale.Hot spot) Is listed in.
|Geological era||Age distribution||Japanese fossils||Remarks|
|Precambrian era||46 billion years ago||Undiscovered||Japan's oldest rock (Kamiaso conglomerate, Hichiso Town, Gifu Prefecture, about 20 billion years ago)|
|Paleozoic||Cambrian||5 million years ago||fossil|
|Ordovician||5 million years ago||fossil|
|Silurian||4 million years ago||Halysites|
|Devonian||4 million years ago||fossil|
|Carboniferous||3 million years ago||Coral|
|Permian||2 million years ago||fossil|
|Mesozoic||Triassic||2 million years ago||fossil|
|Jurassic||2 million years ago||Ichthyosaur|
|Cretaceous||1 million years ago||Plesiosaur(Futaba Squirrel）|
|Theropods (theropods, sauropods, ornithopoda dinosaurs, bird footprints), Sea of Japan does not yet exist|
|Cenozoic||Tertiary||Paleocene||6500 million years ago||fossil||K-Pg boundary(Mass extinction, Hokkaido Hombetsu)|
|Eocene||5500 million years ago||fossil|
|Oligocene||3370 million years ago||fossil||CoalfieldFormation of|
|Miocene||2300 million years ago||fossil||Shikoku BasinFormation, expansion of the Sea of Japan, expansion of the Chishima Basin|
|2000-1000 million years ago||Volcanic activity on the Sea of Japan side of northeastern Japan (Green toughFluctuation), the Sea of Japan opens, and the prototype of the Japanese archipelago can be created|
|1000 million years ago||Due to a collisionHidaka MountainsFormation of|
|Pliocene||500 million years ago||fossil||Sea of JapanExpansion of|
|Quaternary||Pleistocene||180 million years ago||Naumann Elephant||On the Sea of Japan sideFold obiFormation of|
|50 million years ago||Izu PeninsulaDue to a collisionTanzawa areaFormation of|
|Holocene||1 million years ago||fossil||Most平野Formation, about 7300 years agoOnikai CalderaAkahoya eruption|
Japan and the Japanese archipelago
Even now, the main country of JapanterritoryIt is sometimes used to express Japan from a geographical point of view. In the consciousness of the Japanese people, "Japanese archipelago" and "Japan" may be equated.
- ^ [Reference] Among these, up to the 30th place in the "Area ranking of islands in the world"(I.e. (Source List of islands by area Than)
3rd place·Borneo(インドネシア-Malaysia-Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu Of 3 countriesterritoryIsland), 7th placeHonshu(Japan's largest island), 11th placeSulawesi(Island with the 4th largest area in Indonesia), 15thLuzon(フィリピンLargest island), 19th placeMindanao(The second largest island in the Philippines), 2stHokkaido(The second largest island in Japan), 2rdSakhalin Island(ロシアLargest island).
- ^ In the same areaKuril IslandsThere are many islands including. On this page, "Islands around the Japanese Archipelago (Far East・ Refer to the photo and explanation of "Islands in the coastal area)".
- ^ The plane shape is an arc shape, and it is a row of islands extending in an arc shape, between it and the ocean floor.TrenchortroughRefers to the existence of.
<Source> Nobuyuki Yonekura "Large Topography in and Surrounding the Japanese Archipelago" / Nobuyuki Yonekura, Sohei Kaizuka, Michio Nogami, Kiyotaka Chinzei, "Japanese Topography 1 Overview", University of Tokyo Press 2001, page 2.
- ^ "Kojien''Daijirin], Etc., the definition of "Japanese archipelago" is the archipelago consisting of Hokkaido island, Honshu island, Shikoku island, Kyushu island and the islands associated with them.
- ^ "Kojien』(Iwanami ShotenAccording to the definition of the item "Japanese Archipelago" published in January 2008, 1th edition), it is an archipelago consisting of Hokkaido Island, Honshu Island, Shikoku Island, Kyushu Island and attached islands. It forms an arc along the eastern edge of the Asian continent. Geomorphologically,Northeastern japanArcSouthwest JapanArc ...Ryukyu arcEtc. are broadly referred to. It is written.
- ^ According to the "Kuril Islands" section of "Concise Japan Geographical Dictionary 3rd Edition" (Sanseido, published in December 1989), edited by Takeo Tanioka and Keiichiro Yamaguchi, edited by Sanseido.Kamchatka PeninsulaThe arc-shaped archipelago between Hokkaido and Hokkaido. North on the southeast sideThe Pacific Ocean, Northwest sideSea of OkhotskDivide into. The main islandsShumshu Island-Alite Island-Paramushir Island-Onekotan Island-Shascotan Island-Matua-Rashova Island-Kate island-Cincil Island-Urup Island-Etorofu Island-Kunashiri Island.. 1875 (Meiji 8)Karafuto Chishima Exchange TreatyBecame a Japanese territory, but JapanSan Francisco Peace TreatyAbandoned territorial rights. "
- ^ According to the "Kuril Islands" section of "Kojien" (Iwanami Shoten, published in January 2008, 1th edition), "Arc-shaped archipelago extending from the eastern end of the main island of Hokkaido to the southern end of the Kamchatka Peninsula. Kunari Island. Etorofu (above the South Kuril Islands), Tokubashi Island (Uruppu), Shinchi Island (Shimushiru), Ketoi Island, Rashowa Island, Matsuwa Island (Matsu) W), Shashikotan, Onnekotan (Nakachishima), Parashimuru, Shimusu, Arai And) (above Kita-Kuril Islands) etc.Second World WarLaterロシア(OldUSSR) Is under control. It is described as "Kuril Islands".
- ^ The eastern part of the Asian continent is considered to be a region that has been divided and expanded since 3000 million years ago due to crustal movements. One of the ruptures on the eastern side of the continent has occurred 1 million years ago at the location of the Sea of Japan. The rupture gradually became larger, and the prototype of the Sea of Japan was completed. And by 1900 million years ago, the Sea of Japan had expanded to its current size (Makoto Sahara, Supervised by Werner Steinhaus, National Research Institutes for Cultural Properties Nara Institute of Cultural PropertiesEdited "German Exhibition Memorial Overview Japanese Archeology (Popular Edition) Volume XNUMX"Student company 2007 P.20).
- ^ In support of the double-door model theory, the strata where the magnetic poles at the time of deposition are recordedGeomagnetismThere is a change in the declination of the pattern.
- ^ [Reference] Japan's oldestHistory book "Record of Ancient Matters』(712年In the offering), Japan is called "Oyashima no Kuni" and is a general term for the following "eight islands" (Oyashima no Kuni).Domestic production # Island production).
In order of appearance, in modern name notation,Awaji,Shikoku,Oki Islands,Kyusyu,Iki,Tsushima,Sado,Honshu, More than 8 islands. (After this, 6 more islands will be introduced. The names of these 14 islands in the original text areComparison table of "Kojiki" and "Nihonshoki"(See)
Also,"Japanese calligraphy』(720年In Completion), Japan is described as "Oyashima no Kuni".
The meaning of "Daiyashima country / Daihachishu country" is not "a country consisting of eight islands" but "a country consisting of many islands".(*)
That is, in ancient Japan and Japanese mythology, "eight" was used as an analogy to the holy number, vaguely large number, and many. 8 # Other 8.. (Example: "Yaezakura", "Eight million gods" Many gods , "To Chiyo, to Yachiyo eternally , "Yakumo Clouds folded over and over ",And so on)
(*) Kojien-Daijirin-DaijisenEtc. also means "a country consisting of many islands".
- ^ DaijirinThird sales item "Japanese Archipelago"
- ^ Some areas are effectively controlled by Russia and the Republic of Korea
- ^ "Japanese Archipelago", World Encyclopedia, Heibonsha, (2009)
- ^ Daijirin XNUMXrd Edition Japanese Archipelago, Digital Daijisen Japanese Archipelago
- ^ Volcanoes of the world, Cabinet Office
- ^ Takeo Tanioka-Keiichi YamaguchiSupervised by Sanseido Editorial Office, "Concise Japanese Place Name Dictionary, 3rd Edition" (Sanseido, Published in December 1989), based on the item "Japanese Archipelago".
- ^ Microsoft Encarta Comprehensive Encyclopedia2003 From the item "Japan"NCID BA85593287.Online version(Retrieved September 2007, 2)[Broken link].
- ^ Makoto Sahara, Supervised by Werner Steinhaus, National Research Institutes for Cultural Properties Nara Institute of Cultural PropertiesEdited "German Exhibition Memorial Overview Japanese Archeology (Popular Edition) Volume XNUMX"Student company 2007 P.20-21
- ^ Makoto Sahara, Supervised by Werner Steinhaus, National Research Institutes for Cultural Properties Nara Institute of Cultural PropertiesEdited "German Exhibition Memorial Overview Japanese Archeology (Popular Edition) Volume XNUMX"Student company 2007 P.22
- ^ Makoto Sahara, Supervised by Werner Steinhaus, National Research Institutes for Cultural Properties Nara Institute of Cultural PropertiesEdited "German Exhibition Memorial Overview Japanese Archeology (Popular Edition) Volume XNUMX"Student company 2007 P.29-30
- ^ Nobuyuki Yonekura, Sohei Kaizuka, Michio Nogami, Kiyotaka Chinzei, "Review of Japan's Topography 1", University of Tokyo Press, 2001, page 2.
- ^ Shizuo Oda "Paleolithic Polished Stone Ax"
- ^ Shi, Hong; Zhong, Hua; Peng, Yi; Dong, Yong-li; Qi, Xue-bin; Zhang, Feng; Liu, Lu-Fang; Tan, Si-jie; Ma, Runlin Z; Xiao, Chun-Jie Wells, R Spencer; Jin, Li; Su, Bing (October 29, 2008). "Y chromosome evidence of earliest modern human settlement in East Asia and multiple origins of Tibetan and Japanese populations". BMC Biology (BioMed Central) 6: 45. doi: 10.1186 / 1741-7007-6-45. PMC 2605740. PMID 18959782.Retrieved November 21, 2010.
- ^ Biodiversity hotspots in the waters near Japan ~ 14.6% of all marine species are distributed ~
- ^ 3 species of marine life in the waters near Japan, one of the most diverse in the world
- ^ Biodiversity Hotspot ｜ JAPAN HOTSPOT-Biodiversity Information Site
- ^ Motomaro Shirao, Takashi Kobata, Yasuji Saito, "New Edition 20 Billion Years of the Japanese Islands-50 Selections of Landscapes-" Iwanami Shoten, page 2009 of 7
- ^ Motomaro Shirao, Takashi Kobata, Yasuji Saito, "New Edition 20 Billion Years of the Japanese Islands-50 Selections of Landscapes-" Iwanami Shoten, page 2009 of 6
- ^ Yamato Omine Research Group, "Mt. Omine / Mt. Odaigahara-Natural people and people's friendship-" Tsukiji Shokan, p. 2009, 61)
- Kazuo Fujita "Fluctuating Japanese Archipelago" Iwanami Shoten〈Iwanami Shinsho>, 1985 ISBN-4 00-420306-6
- Hira Asahiko "The Birth of the Japanese Archipelago" Iwanami Shoten <Iwanami Shinsho>, 1990 ISBN-4 00-430148-3
- Yasuji Saito "Reading the history of the Japanese archipelago" Iwanami Shoten <How to read the series Natural Landscape 8>, 1992 ISBN-4 00-007828-3
- Yoko Ota・ ・ Kiyotaka Chinzei ・Michio Nogami-Machida Hiroshi・ Tokihiko Matsuda, Geomorphology of the Japanese Archipelago, University of Tokyo Press, 2010.ISBN 978-4-13-062717-7.
- Geological era
- (I.e.,Island country,List of island nations in the world (countries whose territory consists entirely of islands)
- Native, Remote island,Yoshima
- List of islands in Japan
- Geography of japan
- Japanese plain,Japanese mountains,Japanese river,Japanese lake
- Region of Japan
- List of Japanese local governments,Regional block of Japan
- Geography of asia,Asia,East Asia
- World geography
- List of islands in the world
- Area ranking of world islands, English version
- Island area As of October 21, 10[Broken link] Geographical Survey Institute
- 20/1 Japan Seamless Geological Map National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology
- Draft San Francisco Treaty Japan Ofterritoryに つ い て
- Movie "Birth of Japan -History of the People-" - Science picture museumFrom the website <<→ YouTube version"
- At the beginning of this movie, the origin of the Japanese archipelago is explained. For more information on this movie, see "History of Japan-Movie "Birth of Japan-History of the People-"See