Photo Niigata Prefecture Winter type Loose Beware of avalanches due to rising temperatures
Niigata prefecture winter type loosen Beware of avalanches due to rising temperatures
If you write the contents roughly
The Niigata Local Meteorological Observatory is calling for attention to avalanches as the snow melts.
In Niigata prefecture on the 31st, the winter-type pressure distribution became loose and it became mostly cloudy. The temperature is expected to rise on February XNUMXst ... → Continue reading
BSN Niigata Broadcasting
"Niigata Local News" is delivered by Niigata Broadcasting who loves hometowns more than anyone as a broadcasting station that is closer and more reliable than anywhere else in Niigata.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Niigata Local Meteorological Observatory
Niigata Local Meteorological ObservatoryIs theNiigataNiigataChuo-kuIt is inLocal weather station.Tokyo District Meteorological ObservatoryOf Niigata PrefectureHokuriku regionIt is a forecast central government station that supervises the.
Niigata Prefecture's surface weather, phenological observation, seismic intensity observation, etc.Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu・Weekly weather forecast, weather warning/warning/information, earthquake information・Earthquake early warningIn addition to announcing eruption warnings and eruption forecasts, it also monitors the weather conditions in the Hokuriku region (Niigata prefecture, Toyama prefecture, Ishikawa prefecture, Fukui prefecture) as a regional forecast center.
- 1881(14th year of Meiji)May 4 -Established Niigata Observatory, Geographic Bureau of the Ministry of Home Affairs, in the current school district, Chuo-ku, Niigata.
- 1891(24th year of Meiji)May 1 -Relocated to Asahimachi-dori, Chuo-ku.
- 1928(3)May 1 -Relocated to Nishifunami-cho, Chuo-ku.
- 1938(13)May 7 - Nakakanbara-gunToriya NomuraMoved to Shimoshitokorojima (currently 4-1 Kosai Nishi, Chuo-ku after merger and display of residence).
- 1949(24)May 11 -Renamed to Niigata Local Meteorological Observatory.
- 1964(39)May 6 - Niigata earthquakeByLiquefaction phenomenonGround subsidence due toShinano RiverWent up(I.e.Damage to facilities inside the government building, such as flooding.
- 1965(40)-Rebuilding of the government building in the same area.
- 2012(24)May 6 -XNUMX-chome, Misaki-cho, Chuo-kuNiigata Misaki Joint Government BuildingBuilding No. 2Moved to 9th and 10th floor.
- 2021(Reiwa 3rd year) April 4-New regional disaster prevention officer established.
Weather forecast category
- Joetsu, Niigata Prefecture
- Niigata Prefecture Chuetsu
- Sanjo area- Sanjo City,Kamo Cityas well as the Minamikanbara-gunTagami Town
- Nagaoka area- Nagaoka,Ojiya,Mitsuke Cityas well as the MishimaIzumozaki Town
- Uonuma City
- Minami Uonuma area- Minamiuonuma Cityas well as the Minamiuonuma DistrictYuzawa Town
- Tokamachi area- Tokamachias well as the Nakauonuma-gunTsunan Town
- Kashiwazaki area- Kashiwazakias well as the KariwaKariwa Village
- Niigata Pref.
- Iwafune area- Murakami City,Iwafune-gunSekikawaas well as the Awashimaura Village
- Shibata area- Shibata City,Wombai cityas well as the Kitabamabara-gunSeiromachi
- Niigata region-Niigata city,Tsubame City,Agano Cityas well as the Nishikanbara-gunYahiko Village
- Gosen area- Gosen Cityas well as the Higashikanbara-gunAga Town
- Niigata Prefecture Sado
Local Forecast Zone Meteorological Observatory
- Toyama Local Meteorological Observatory
- Kanazawa Local Meteorological Observatory
- Fukui Local Meteorological Observatory
- ^ a b c d e f g h "Niigata Local Meteorological Observatory History”. Niigata Local Meteorological Observatory. 2019/7/21Browse.
- ^ Niigata Local Meteorological Observatory "Regional Disaster Prevention Officer" newly established Niigata Daily, Viewed May 2021, 3.
- ^ "Announcement area for weather warnings, warnings and forecasts”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2019/7/21Browse.