I will go to the experience!Health class aiming for actual age minus XNUMX years old [Sado Television Co., Ltd.]
If you write the contents roughly
There is also an underwater exercise class held in the pool, so please contact us.
The Yadowa announcer challenges various things such as sports and cultural activities on the island "I'm going to experience Yukiwa Yuki!" Now ... → Continue reading
Niigata economic newspaper
Niigata Prefecture's economic news, town news, corporate news, etc. are sent daily.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Underwater exercise(Suchuundou,British: aquatic exercise) Is水 泳Not limited toWalking,jogging,ダンスexerciseEtc. underwaterThat's why it started to spread recentlymotionIt is a kind of.Underwater exercisetemperature,resistance,Hydrostatic pressure,buoyancy,viscosityな どWedDue to its unique properties, the physiological properties of underwater exercise are different from those on land.In addition, underwater movement reduces the physical burden when stationary or moving at low or medium speeds.Systematic evaluation and evaluation of the effects of regular underwater exercise on exercise therapy and rehabilitationMeta-analysisEvidence using is increasing.
- Lima TB; Dias JM; Mazuquin BF; da Silva CT; Nogueira RM; Marques AP; Lavado EL; Cardoso JR (July 1, 2013). “The effectiveness of aquatic physical therapy in the treatment of fibromyalgia: a systematic review with meta- analysis. ”. Clin. Rehabil. (SAGE Publishing) 27 (10): 892-908. two:10.1177/0269215513484772. ISSN 0269-2155. OCLC 42417606. PMID 23818412.
- Uthman OA; van der Windt DA; Jordan JL; Dziedzic KS; Healey EL; Peat GM; Foster NE (20 September 2013). “Exercise for lower limb osteoarthritis: systematic review incorporating trial sequential analysis and network meta-analysis.”. BMJ. (BMJ publishing) 347: f5555. two:10.1136 / bmj.f5555. ISSN 0959-8138. LCCN 97-640199. OCLC 32595642.
- Baker AL; Talevski J; Morello RT; Brand CA; Rahmann AE; Urquhart DM (2014 April 24). “Effectiveness of aquatic exercise for musculoskeletal conditions: a meta-analysis.”. Arch. Phys. Med. Rehabil. (Elsevier) 95 (9): 1776-1786. two:10.1016 / j.apmr.2014.04.005. PMID 24769068.
- Adsett JA; Mudge AM; Morris N; Kuys S; Paratz JD (2015 March 10). “Aquatic exercise training and stable heart failure: A systematic review and meta-analysis.”. Int. J. Cardiol. (Elsevier) 186: 22-28. two:10.1016 / j.ijcard.2015.03.095. ISSN 0167-5273. OCLC 7833068. PMID 25804460.
- Bartels EM; Juhl CB; Christensen R; Hagen KB; Danneskiold-Samsøe B; Dagfinrud H; Lund H (23 March 2016). “Aquatic exercise for the treatment of knee and hip osteoarthritis.”. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. (Cochrane) 3: CD005523. two:10.1002 / 14651858.CD005523.pub3. PMID 27007113.
- Rees JL; Johnson ST; Boulé NG (10 July 2017). “Aquatic exercise for adults with type 2 diabetes: a meta-analysis.”. Acta Diabetol. (Springer) 54 (10): 895-904. two:10.1007 / s00592-017-1023-9. PMID 28691156.
- Igarashi Y; Nogami Y (September 15, 2017). “The effect of regular aquatic exercise on blood pressure: A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.”. Eur. J. Prev. Cardiol. (SAGE Publishing) 25 (2): 190-199. two:10.1177/2047487317731164. ISSN 2047-4873. LCCN 2003-243585. OCLC 53323688. PMID 28914562.
- Igarashi Y; Nogami Y (2018 May 8). “Response of lipids and lipoproteins to regular aquatic exercise: A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.”. J. Atheroscler. Thromb. (Japan Atherosclerosis Society). two:10.5551 / jat.42937. ISSN 1880-3873. OCLC 909884660. PMID 29743386.
- Shi Z; Zhou H; Lu L; Pan B; Wei Z; Yao X; Kang Y; Liu L et al. (February 2018). “Aquatic exercises in the treatment of low back pain: A systematic review of the literature and meta -analysis of eight studies. ”. Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 97 (2): 116-122. two:10.1097 / PHM.0000000000000801. ISSN 0894-9115. OCLC 265220988. PMID 28759476.
- Simas V; Hing W; Pope R; Climstein M (27 March 2017). “Effects of water-based exercise on bone health of middle-aged and older adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis.”. Open Access J Sports Med. 8: 39-60. two:10.2147 / OAJSM.S129182. PMC: PMC5376183. PMID 28392717.