Beware of snow gusts and avalanches in various places in the beginning of spring
Beware of snow gusts and avalanches in various places during the beginning of spring
If you write the contents roughly
The winter-type pressure distribution is expected to continue on the afternoon of the 3rd, and the Meteorological Observatory is calling for attention to severe gusts such as tornadoes and lightning avalanches.
February XNUMXrd is the beginning of spring.Although it is spring on the calendar, it is snowing everywhere in Niigata prefecture.The meteorological observatory has severe gusts, lightning strikes, avalanches ... → Continue reading
BSN Niigata Broadcasting
"Niigata Local News" is delivered by Niigata Broadcasting who loves hometowns more than anyone as a broadcasting station that is closer and more reliable than anywhere else in Niigata.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Weather stationWhat is (Kishodai)?JapanInJapanese Meteorological AgencyIt is one of the institutions ofMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismIs specified in.So-calledweatherNot only,Earthquake-Volcano-oceanWe also make observations such as.There is also the task of issuing a meteorological certificate that officially certifies the weather observed in the past.
In addition, the Japan Meteorological Agency has specific meteorological stations, meteorological stations, weather stations, and marine weather observation vessels.Antarctic OfShowa baseIn, the weather conditions in the sky (high-rise area) are observed.In high-rise meteorological observation, the measuring instrument is flown to the sky for measurement.Radio sondeAnd, emit radio waves in the sky and observe the reflected radio wavesWind profilerIs carrying out.
Types of meteorological stations, weather stations, etc.
Local branch office
- District Meteorological Observatory ―― 5 District Meteorological Observatory
- Okinawa Meteorological Observatory --Equivalent for the time being with the District Meteorological Observatory (Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, Article 48, Paragraph 2)
An organization that divides operations such as the District Meteorological Observatory
Organizations that divide by region
- Local weather station(General)-50 Meteorological Observatory
- 6 meteorological observatories in Hokkaido, 3 meteorological observatories in Okinawa prefecture, and 1 meteorological observatory in each prefecture except Miyagi, Tokyo, Osaka, and Fukuoka prefectures where the district meteorological observatory is located (Saitama Prefecture), Choshi (Chiba Prefecture), Hikone (Shiga Prefecture), Shimonoseki (Yamaguchi Prefecture) exist outside the prefectural capital.)
- Weather station(General) -2 weather station
- As a shared meteorological office, based on Articles 10 and 12 of the Japan Meteorological Agency Forecast Warning Regulations, it is possible to announce wave forecasts and weather warnings / warnings in addition to the prefectural forecast zone offices.By October 2010 due to improved measurement function by machine and reduction of personnelObihiroWeather station (Hokkaido)・NazeWeather station (Kagoshima) Was abolished (mechanized, unmanned) and moved to a special regional meteorological station.For more information"#Transition to special regional meteorological stationSee section.
An organization specializing in aeronautical meteorology
Located at each airport.Each is equivalent to a regional division of organization, and it is not necessary to separate them, but they are described separately because their operations are significantly different.
- Aviation Local Meteorological Observatory ―― XNUMX Meteorological Observatory
- Aviation weather station ―― XNUMX weather station
- ・ ・
- Airport branch office-Branch office
- There is no provision that a branch office / branch office can be set up especially for aviation meteorological services, but it is actually installed at the airport as a branch office of a nearby aviation local meteorological station or aviation weather station.In recent years, due to the mechanization of observations, etc., the reduction is gradually progressing as in the case of general weather stations.
Moved to a special regional meteorological station
The Japan Meteorological Agency has set up a "weather station" and used it as a basis for human observation, but due to requests for sophistication of observation technology and cost reduction, Obihiro in Hokkaido and Naze in Amami Oshima, Kagoshima Prefecture are excluded., Basically unmanned.
The following are weather stations that have been converted to special regional meteorological stations.At the special regional meteorological stations marked with * at the end, higher-level meteorological observations among the previous observations are being continued on-site with the minimum number of personnel.
- 1997May 3 ―― 5 weather station
- 1998March 3-1 Weather Station
- 1999March 3-1 Weather Station
- 2000March 3-1 Weather Station
- 2001March 3-1 Weather Station
- 2001May 4 ―― 1 weather station
- 2002March 3-1 Weather Station
- 2003March 3-1 Weather Station
- 2003May 10 ―― 5 weather station
- 2004March 10-1 Weather Station
- 2005March 10-1 Weather Station
- 2006March 10-1 Weather Station
- 2007March 10-1 Weather Station
- 2008March 10-1 Weather Station
- 2009March 10-1 Weather Station
- 2010October 10-1 Weather stations (6 unmanned locations in total)
A weather station that was abolished without moving to a special regional meteorological station
Marine Meteorological Observatory (Abolished)
From 1920 to September 2013, it existed as an organization mainly responsible for marine and marine weather, but it disappeared due to organizational restructuring.
- ^ About high-level meteorological observation by radiosonde
- ^ About the outline of the wind profiler
- ^ These two locations remain manned because they have wide jurisdiction and may issue their own warnings and warnings.
- ^ Mt. Tsurugisan has been unmanned since April 1991, 4.
- ^ Mt. Ibukiyama has been unmanned since June 1989.
- ^ Great East Japan EarthquakeThe Miyako Maritime Security Office, which lost its function as a government building, is using it as a temporary government building after the earthquake.
- ^ At the beginning of the unmanned operation, high-rise meteorological observation was carried out, but in March 2010, the observation point was changed to Matsue.
- List of meteorological stations in each area --List of meteorological stations nationwide on the Japan Meteorological Agency website