Naoki Prize special feature!Naka Saijo, Shigeaki Kato and other popular works are released at once
If you write the contents roughly
Attention is, after all, "Urasabi River" (Shueisha) by Naka Saijo, who won the Naoki Prize.
The March-April merger issue of "All Things" scheduled to be released on February 2021, 2 (Bungei Shunju) is the 22th Naoki Prize announcement issue. ... → Continue reading
Haven't missed the book you should read? "BOOK Watch" introduces not only new books but also hidden masterpieces. We publish a wide range of works such as pure literature, romance, non-fiction, natural sciences, photo books and cooking recipes.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
XNUMX Naoki Prize
XNUMX Naoki Prize(Naoki Sanjugosho) is by an unknown, newcomer and mid-career writer (however, as shown below, this categorization is effectively disabled).Popular novelGiven to the workLiterature AwardIs.Known asNaoki Prize.
Long time agoAkutagawa PrizeIt is said that it was an award for unknown and new writers as well, but from around the 1970s it shifted to center-field writers, and in recent years it has often been awarded to large veterans of the elder class.[Annotation 1].. (However, it is hard to say that the Naoki Prize was an award for newcomers even at the beginning of the setting.Matsutaro KawaguchiAnd the 3rd awardKaionji ShiogoroTherefore, it was already impossible to say that he was a newcomer, and he won the 21st award, which is the first time after the war.Tsuneo TomitaIsSanshiro』発表後の受賞であり、既に文壇長者番付上位常連の人気作家であった。その他にも、候補者・受賞者の中には新人とは言い難い人物が少なくない[Annotation 2]）
The work to be awarded will be decided by the consensus of the selection committee.From the 6th foundationSociety for the Promotion of Japanese LiteratureIt is operated by.Second World WarIn1945Suspended from, but1949Resurrected to.
The selection committee as of 2019 isJiro Asada,Ijuin Shizuka,Mitsuyo Tsunoda,Kenzo Kitagata,N. Kirino,Kaoru Takamura,Mariko Hayashi,Miura Shinon,Miyuki Miyabe9 people (from the first half of 2020).The selection meeting is at a restaurantNew pleasureIt will be held on the 2nd floor of Akutagawa Prize (Akutagawa Prize selection is on the 1st floor).Both the Akutagawa Prize and Naoki Prize winners' press conference and the award ceremony the following monthTokyo TateIt was done in, but now with the rebuilding of the buildingImperial HotelIs being done in.
Winners will be presented with a pocket watch as a positive prize and 100 million yen as a supplementary prize.All thingsWill be published in.Even if there are multiple winners, a prize and a prize of 100 million yen will be presented to each.
The initial target is by newcomersPopular novelTherefore, it is closely and inseparably related to the Akutagawa Prize.In addition, the office of the Society for the Promotion of Japanese Literature, which is the operator, is located in the company.文藝 春秋There is a tendency to receive many awards for novels published by the company or published in the company's magazine, and it is virtually inseparable from Bungei Shunju.
At the time of its founding, the selection target was "popular literary arts of unknown or up-and-coming writers" (Naoki Prize rule), but it became more difficult for young newcomers to receive the award compared to the Akutagawa Prize after the war.This is partly because the selection committee emphasized whether or not they have the writing ability to stand alone as a writer after receiving the award due to the nature of the award for popular literature, as is often the case in each review. It is presumed that there was an idea that "popular novels need to make a living as a writer by selling their works."In addition, the Naoki Prize, which was the only newcomer prize in the field of popular literature, which was still an up-and-coming genre at the time of its founding, was being created by many publishers after the war, and the field of popular literature was being established. It may be related to the fact that it has been positioned as an important award that reveals the direction of popular literature, which has the longest history and authority in the world.
Now that this situation has continued for a long time, a new item called mid-career writers has been added to the selection criteria, and in effect it has been set as an award for popular talented writers who already have a certain career, and the Naoki Prize was initially set. The function of "finding promising newcomers in the literary world" that had been possessed was naturally given to other newcomer awards.As a result, there are many cases in which so-called "too late nominations" and "too late awards" are given to people who have already made a name for themselves as mid-career and veteran writers, and there are also those who have already become popular writers. In some cases, the selection (candidate) is declined.[Annotation 3]In this respect, it is a fact that many discussions have occurred inside and outside the literary world and various media.
As for the problems related to the "popular novels" to be selected,Detective NovelThere is a long-standing tendency that it is difficult for writers whose main activity field is to receive awards.The award was givenK. Takigawa"Fall" (40th),Jiro Ikushima"Catch up" (57th),Masamura NakamuraAbout "Rebellion of the former leader" (84th)Sasawa Saho,Yuichi Maho,Tokuro Nukii,Minato KanaeXNUMX timesKenzo Kitagata,Tatsuo Shimizu,Toshiyuki NishimuraWas a candidate three times but did not win the awardJiro Akagawa,Kenji Kosugi,Ichi Orihara,Shoji Shimada,Harutoshi FukuiThe writer who succeeded as a detective writer did not reach,Toru Miyoshi,Chen Sun-sin,Shoji Yuki,Mikihiko Renjo,Hiroko MinagawaAlso received awards for works in the non-mystery field.. HoweverTsuyoshi OsakaBut"Cadiz's red star』Awarded (96th), and since then it has been recognized,Akira Sasakura(101th),Ryo Hara(102th),Kaoru Takamura(109th),Osawa Osama(110th),Koike Mariko,Iori Fujiwara(114th),Nonami Asa(115th),Miyuki Miyabe(120th) and constant winners1989から1999Is also called "the rise of mystery"..Northern, Takamura, MiyabeN. Kirino(121th),Keigo HigashinoHe will serve as a selection committee member together with (134th), and as of the 150th time, 9 out of 5 selection committee members are from mystery fields.(Keigo Higashino retired from the selection committee at the end of 161 times, To succeedMitsuyo TsunodaWas appointed).
Similarly, even in popular novels, the history after the development period is relatively short.SF,FantasyAlthough such items have been raised several times at the selection stage, the actual award cases areTamio Kageyama"COO from the distant sea』(99th) is the only (Ryo HanmuraHas won the award for humanity novels after being nominated twice for science fiction novels).It broke out in the late Showa periodLight novelSome of the works published by the label of Bungei Shunju have elements that can be said to be popular literature for young people in a broad sense, but they are closely related to the Society for the Promotion of Japanese Literature. Maybe because he doesn't have the know-how for this genre, it's almost unfocused (as a light novel award-winning author).Kazuki SakurabaHowever, the award-winning work was a work published in a general literary magazine).It is also a feature of the Naoki Prize selection that the evaluation of genres such as science fiction and fantasy, which are still extremely fantasy, is generally low.Since ancient times, most of the seats of the selection committee have been occupied by past award winners, and the evaluations that are held every time are highly evaluated.Mysterious novel-Historical novel-Historical novel・ For works that belong to traditional popular literature, such as humanity novels, to which many award winners belong, and for newly cultivated latecomer genres and genres that the selection committee members do not have specialized knowledge or are not interested in There is a strong tendency to make poor understanding of the genre itself, in other words, to make defensive selections.For writers who missed the award due to this trendSakyo Komatsu-Shinichi Hoshi-Yasutaka Tsutsui-Tadashi Hirose-Manjo eye studiesTsutsui later said, "I saw the grief of losing the election three times, specializing in SF, which is considered to be disadvantageous.Bungei Bungei], A novel that critically satirized the Naoki Prize selection, saying that all the selection committee members of the "Naoki Prize" who played the Naoki Prize will be killed.Great run-upHas been announced.
Youngest and oldest award record
|Ranking||Winner name||Award time||Age at the time of award|
|1||Chiyo Tsutsumi||1940First half (11th)|
|2||Ryo Asai||2012Second half (148th)|
|3||Yurie Hiraiwa||1959First half (41th)|
|4||Emi Yamada||1987First half (97th)|
|5||Miura Shinon||2006First half (135th)|
|Ranking||Winner name||Award year||Age at the time of award|
|1||Seiji Hoshikawa||1989Second half (102th)|
|2||Bunpei Aoyama||2015Second half (154th)|
|3||Kaoru Furukawa||1990Second half (104th)|
|4||Kurokawa Hiroyuki||2014First half (151th)|
|5||Tokuji Sato||1963First half (49th)|
List of winners
- The award ceremony will be held in August of the same year in the first half and in February of the following year in the second half.
- 1rd (1935XNUMXst half)- Matsutaro Kawaguchi"Tsuruhachi Tsurujiro" "Fuyu Fukagawa Uta" "Meiji Ichidai Onna"
- 2th (1935nd half of XNUMX)- Washio Uko"Asahi Yoshino』他
- 3rd (1936XNUMXst half)- Kaionji Shiogoro"Tensho Onna Battle" "Budo Denki"
- 4th (1936nd half of XNUMX)- Takataro trees"The idiot of life"
- 5rd (1937XNUMXst half) --No applicable work
- 6th (1937nd half of XNUMX)- Masuji Ibuse"John Manjiro Drifting Record" and others
- 7rd (1938XNUMXst half)- Sotoo Tachibana"Recollection of His Royal Highness Narin"
- 8th (1938nd half of XNUMX)- Tadao Oike"Helmet neck" "Brothers of Akitaguchi"
- 9rd (1939XNUMXst half) --No applicable work
- 10th (1939nd half of XNUMX)-No applicable works
- 11rd (1940XNUMXst half)- Chiyo Tsutsumi"Pinky" and others,Kawauchi Sensuke"Military mail"
- 12th (1940nd half of XNUMX)- Genzo Murakami"Kazusa Fudoki" and others
- 13rd (1941XNUMXst half)- Kimura Soju"Unnan Defender"
- 14th (1941nd half of XNUMX)-No applicable works
- 15rd (1942XNUMXst half) --No applicable work
- 16th (1942nd half of XNUMX)- Norio Taoka"Stubborn Strawberry" and othersTakio Kanzaki"Tolerance" etc.
- 17rd (1943XNUMXst half)- Shugoro Yamamoto"Japanese Women's Doki" (declined award)
- 18th (1943nd half of XNUMX)- Moriso Pond"Yamahata" "Moth and Sasafune"
- 19rd (1944XNUMXst half)- Seizo Okada"New Guinea Mountain Warfare"
- 20th (1944nd half of XNUMX)-No applicable works
- 21rd (1949XNUMXst half)- Tsuneo Tomita"Surface" "Tattoo"
- 22th (1949nd half of XNUMX)- Katsuro Yamada"Abandoned sea garden"
- 23rd (1950XNUMXst half)- Today sea"Emperor's hat",Itoko Koyama"Suspended sentence"
- 24th (1950nd half of XNUMX)- Kazuo Dan. "Shinsei Ishikawa Goemon" "Nagareka"
- 25rd (1951XNUMXst half)- Genji Tota"English shop" "Typhoon" "Thank you"
- 26th (1951nd half of XNUMX)- Kuran Toran"Suzuki Main Water",Renzaburo Shibata"The seed of Jesus"
- 27rd (1952XNUMXst half)- Shinji Fujiwara"Sinful woman" and others
- 28th (1952nd half of XNUMX)- Nobuyuki Tateno"Rebellion"
- 29rd (1953XNUMXst half) --No applicable work
- 30th (1953nd half of XNUMX)-No applicable works
- 31rd (1954XNUMXst half)- Arima Yoriyoshi"Lifetime undecided prisoner"
- 32th (1954nd half of XNUMX)- Umezaki Haruo"Spring and Autumn of the Boro Family",Yukio Togawa"Takaan dog story'
- 33rd (1955XNUMXst half) --No applicable work
- 34th (1955nd half of XNUMX)- Nonghan Han"Hong Kong",Jiro Nitta"Powerful biography"
- 35rd (1956XNUMXst half)- Norio Nanjo"Lighthouse demon"Ikanichi"Wall flower"
- 36th (1956nd half of XNUMX)- Now Toko"Gin-sama",Miharu Hozumi"Katsukara"
- 37rd (1957XNUMXst half)- Seizaki Ezaki"The Valley of Luzon"
- 38th (1957nd half of XNUMX)-No applicable works
- 39rd (1958XNUMXst half)- Toyoko Yamazaki"Flower goodwill],Eiji Shinba"Red snow"
- 40th (1958nd half of XNUMX)- Saburo Shiroyama"General Assembly shop Kinjo",K. Takigawa"drop down"
- 41rd (1959XNUMXst half)- Kieko Watanabe"Mabechi River",Yurie Hiraiwa"Kashishi"
- 42th (1959nd half of XNUMX)- Ryotaro Shiba"Owl castle],Koji Toita"Danjuro Seppuku Incident" etc.
- 43rd (1960XNUMXst half)- Shotaro Ikenami"confusion"
- 44th (1960nd half of XNUMX)- Daikichi Terauchi"Hagure Nembutsu",Shigego Kuroiwa"Immoral Female"
- 45rd (1961XNUMXst half)- Tsutomu Mizukami"Temple of the Wild Geese'
- 46th (1961nd half of XNUMX)- Keiichi Ito"Firefly River"
- 47rd (1962XNUMXst half)- Hisahide Sugimori"Between a genius and a madman"
- 48th (1962nd half of XNUMX)- Hitomi Yamaguchi"Toshimitsu Ebun's elegant life"Sugimoto"The shore of loneliness"
- 49rd (1963XNUMXst half)- Tokuji Sato"Iku no Iku"
- 50th (1963nd half of XNUMX)- Ando Tsuruo"TalkHonmoku-tei],Yoshie Wada"In the dust"
- 51rd (1964XNUMXst half) --No applicable work
- 52th (1964nd half of XNUMX)- Michiko Nagai"炎環],Anzai Atsuko"The story of Zhang declining birthrate"
- 53rd (1965XNUMXst half)- Shigeo Fujii"Rainbow"
- 54th (1965nd half of XNUMX)- Yukichi Shimbashi"Match-fixing",Jihei Chiba"Prison"
- 55rd (1966XNUMXst half)- Masaaki Tachihara"White poppy"
- 56th (1966nd half of XNUMX)- Hiroyuki Itsuki"Look at the pale horse'
- 57rd (1967XNUMXst half)- Jiro Ikushima"Catch up"
- 58th (1967nd half of XNUMX)- Akiyo Nosaka"American hijiki""Tomb of Fireflies"Toru Miyoshi"Holy Girl"
- 59rd (1968XNUMXst half) --No applicable work
- 60th (1968nd half of XNUMX)- Chen Sun-sin"Aotama Lion Incense Furnace",Mitsugu Saotome"Cage of a foreigner"
- 61rd (1969XNUMXst half)- Aiko Sato"Fight after sunset"
- 62th (1969nd half of XNUMX)-No applicable works
- 63rd (1970XNUMXst half)- Shoji Yuki"Under the Flag of the Army",Junichi Watanabe"Light and shadow"
- 64th (1970nd half of XNUMX)- Minoru Toyota"Nagara River"
- 65rd (1971XNUMXst half) --No applicable work
- 66th (1971nd half of XNUMX)-No applicable works
- 67rd (1972XNUMXst half)- Tsunafuchi Kenlock"Zan",Inoue Hisashi"In the heart of the hand chain"
- 68th (1972nd half of XNUMX)-No applicable works
- 69rd (1973XNUMXst half)- Hideo Hidebe"Tsugaru Sekaibushi" "Tsugaru Jonkarabushi",Shuhei Fujisawa"Annual ring of assassination"
- 70th (1973nd half of XNUMX)-No applicable works
- 71rd (1974XNUMXst half)- Yoshimoto Fujimoto"Ogre's poem"
- 72th (1974nd half of XNUMX)- Ryo Hanmura"Amayadori",Magoroku Ide"Atlas Legend"
- 73rd (1975XNUMXst half) --No applicable work
- 74th (1975nd half of XNUMX)- Ryuzo Saki"I have revenge"
- 75rd (1976XNUMXst half) --No applicable work
- 76th (1976nd half of XNUMX)- Kyozo Miyoshi"Parenting"
- 77rd (1977XNUMXst half) --No applicable work
- 78th (1977nd half of XNUMX)-No applicable works
- 79rd (1978XNUMXst half)- Yo Tsumoto"Deep sea",Takeshi Aikawa"divorce"
- 80th (1978nd half of XNUMX)- Tomio Miyao"One string koto],Ariake Natsuo"Traveling the Great Naniwa"
- 81rd (1979XNUMXst half)- Tanaka small Masamasa"The story of the Rokyoku master Asahimaru" "About Mimi",Takashi Akita"Napoleon Mad"
- 82th (1979nd half of XNUMX)-No applicable works
- 83rd (1980XNUMXst half)- Kuniko Mukada"Flower name" "Otter" "Doghouse",Kageki Shimoda"Yellow fangs"
- 84th (1980nd half of XNUMX)- Masamura Nakamura"Rebellion of the former leader"
- 85rd (1981XNUMXst half)- Aoshima Yukio"All human beings are in the afternoon"
- 86th (1981nd half of XNUMX)- Catch"Kamata March],Akira Mitsuoka"mine"
- 87rd (1982XNUMXst half)- Fukada Yusuke"Flame Heat Merchant",Muramatsu Tomomi"Jinya's wife'
- 88th (1982nd half of XNUMX)-No applicable works
- 89rd (1983XNUMXst half)- Koshizawa Koji"Black bread prisoner"
- 90th (1983nd half of XNUMX)- Takuro Kanki"Private life",Osamu Takahashi"secret"
- 91rd (1984XNUMXst half)- Mikihiko Renjo"Love Letter",Toshizo Namba"Tennoji Village"
- 92th (1984nd half of XNUMX)-No applicable works
- 93rd (1985XNUMXst half)- Yoko Yamaguchi"Enka no Mushi" "Old Plum"
- 94th (1985nd half of XNUMX)- Seigo Morita"Fish bank story],Mariko Hayashi"If you are in time for the last flight" "To Kyoto"
- 95rd (1986XNUMXst half)- Hiroko Minagawa"Koi Beni"
- 96th (1986nd half of XNUMX)- Tsuyoshi Osaka"Cadiz's red star],Tokiwa Shinpei"Distant America"
- 97rd (1987XNUMXst half)- Ichiro Shiraishi"Kairouden",Emi Yamada"Soul Music Lovers Only"
- 98th (1987nd half of XNUMX)- Makio Abe"Each final movement"
- 99rd (1988XNUMXst half)- Masaaki Nishiki"Frozen eyes" "Woman on Hashima",Tamio Kageyama"COO from the distant sea"
- 100th (1988nd half of XNUMX)- Akiko Sugimoto"Tokyo Shinohashi Rainy Day Map",Shizuko Todo"Ripe summer"
- 101rd (1989XNUMXst half)- Nejime Shoichi"Koenji Junjo Shopping Street],Akira Sasakura"Murderer from a distant country"
- 102th (1989nd half of XNUMX)- Seiji Hoshikawa"Kodensho",Ryo Hara"The girl I killed"
- 103rd (1990XNUMXst half)- Awasaka wife"Kikyou"
- 104th (1990nd half of XNUMX)- Kaoru Furukawa"Aria of the Drifter"
- 105rd (1991XNUMXst half)- Masamitsu Miyagitani"Natsuhime Spring Autumn],Aohara Sunao"Youth Dendeke Dekedeke"
- 106th (1991nd half of XNUMX)- Yoshio Takahashi"Wolf Bugyo",Katsuhiko Takahashi"Scarlet memory"
- 107rd (1992XNUMXst half)- Ijuin Shizuka"Receiving month"
- 108th (1992nd half of XNUMX)- Tatsuro Dekune"Tsukushima Futari Shobo"
- 109rd (1993XNUMXst half)- Kaoru Takamura"Marks Mountain],Ayako Kitahara"Love forgetting grass"
- 110th (1993nd half of XNUMX)- Masami Sato"Ebisuya Kibei Handbook",Osawa Osama"Shinjuku Samenashi Doll"
- 111rd (1994XNUMXst half)- Akihiko Nakamura"Two mountains and rivers",Ebisawa Yasuhisa"Homecoming"
- 112th (1994nd half of XNUMX)-No applicable works
- 113rd (1995XNUMXst half)- Hayase Akasegawa"White ball afterglow"
- 114th (1995nd half of XNUMX)- Koike Mariko"love],Iori Fujiwara"Terrorist parasol"
- 115rd (1996XNUMXst half)- Nonami Asa"Frozen fangs"
- 116th (1996nd half of XNUMX)- Bando Masako"Yamako"
- 117rd (1997XNUMXst half)- Setsuko Shinoda"Women's Jihad",Jiro Asada"Railroad worker (Poppya)"
- 118th (1997nd half of XNUMX)-No applicable works
- 119rd (1998XNUMXst half)- Nagakichi Kurumaya"Akame XNUMX Taki"
- 120th (1998nd half of XNUMX)- Miyuki Miyabe"the reason"
- 121rd (1999XNUMXst half)- Kenichi Sato"Queen's divorce],N. Kirino"Soft cheeks"
- 122th (1999nd half of XNUMX)- Thank you"Nagasaki Brab"
- 123rd (2000XNUMXst half)- Yoichi Funato"May in the Valley of the Rainbow],Ikki Kaneshiro"GO"
- 124th (2000nd half of XNUMX)- Fumio Yamamoto"Planarian",Kiyoshi Shigematsu"Vitamin F"
- 125rd (2001XNUMXst half)- Yoshinaga Fujita"The territory of love"
- 126th (2001nd half of XNUMX)- Yamamoto Ichiriki"Akane Sora",Megumi Yuikawa"Shoulder lover"
- 127rd (2002XNUMXst half)- Yuzaburo Otogawa"live"
- 128th (2002nd half of XNUMX)-No applicable works
- 129rd (2003XNUMXst half)- Ishida Ira"4TEEN Fourteen],Yuka Murayama"Boat of stars"
- 130th (2003nd half of XNUMX)- Kaori Ekuni"I was ready to cry",Kyogoku Natsuhiko"Hundred stories of the posterity theory"
- 131rd (2004XNUMXst half)- Hideo Okuda"Aerial swing],Tatsuya Kumagai"Encounter Forest"
- 132th (2004nd half of XNUMX)- Mitsuyo Tsunoda"On the other side of the street"
- 133rd (2005XNUMXst half)- Akigawa Minato"Hanamanma"
- 134th (2005nd half of XNUMX)- Keigo Higashino"Suspect X dedication"
- 135rd (2006XNUMXst half)- Miura Shinon"Convenient eaves in front of Mahoro station],Eto Mori"A vinyl sheet that floats in the wind"
- 136th (2006nd half of XNUMX)-No applicable works
- 137rd (2007XNUMXst half)- Matsui Kesako"Yoshihara Handbook"
- 138th (2007nd half of XNUMX)- Kazuki Sakuraba"my man"
- 139rd (2008XNUMXst half)- Inoue wilderness"To the face"
- 140th (2008nd half of XNUMX)- Tendo Arata"Mourner],Kenichi Yamamoto"Ask Rikyu"
- 141rd (2009XNUMXst half)- Kaoru Kitamura"Sagi and snow"
- 142th (2009nd half of XNUMX)- Joe Sasaki"Begging for the ruins",Kazufumi Shiraishi"To none other than"
- 143rd (2010XNUMXst half)- Kyoko Nakajima"Small house"
- 144th (2010nd half of XNUMX)- Nobori Kiuchi"Song of drifting sand",Shusuke Michio"Moon and Crab"
- 145rd (2011XNUMXst half)- Jun Ikeido"Downtown rocket"
- 146th (2011nd half of XNUMX)- Rin Hamuro"Dragonfly"
- 147rd (2012XNUMXst half)- Mitsuki Tsujimura"Dream without a key"
- 148th (2012nd half of XNUMX)- Ryo Asai"Who],Ryutaro Abe"Tohaku"
- 149rd (2013XNUMXst half)- Shino Sakuragi"Hotel Royal"
- 150th (2013nd half of XNUMX)- Makate Asai"Love song",Kaoru Himeno"Showa dog"
- 151rd (2014XNUMXst half)- Kurokawa Hiroyuki"Excommunication"
- 152th (2014nd half of XNUMX)- Nishi Kanako"Saraba!"
- 153rd (2015XNUMXst half)- Akira Higashiyama"Ryu"
- 154th (2015nd half of XNUMX)- Bunpei Aoyama"Tsumame Toraba"
- 155rd (2016XNUMXst half)- Hiroshi Ogiwara"Barber shop with a view of the sea"
- 156th (2016nd half of XNUMX)- Riku Onda"Bees and distant thunder"
- 157rd (2017XNUMXst half)- Noon Sato"The phases of the moon"
- 158th (2017nd half of XNUMX)- Yoshiki Kadoi"Galactic Railroad Father"
- 159rd (2018XNUMXst half)- Rio Shimamoto"First love"
- 160th (2018nd half of XNUMX)- Junjo Shindo"Treasure island"
- 161rd (2019XNUMXst half)- Masumi Oshima"Sister back mountain woman garden training soul knot"
- 162th (2019nd half of XNUMX)- Soichi Kawagoe"Heat source"
- 163rd (2020XNUMXst half)- Shusei"Boys and dogs"
- 164th (2020nd half of XNUMX)- Naka Saijo"Sorrowful river"
"Naoki Award Story" by Norihiro Kawaguchi, Basilico, 2014
"Akutagawa Prize / Naoki Prize 150 times all records" Bungei Shunju Special Editing, Bungei Shunju, 2014
- ^ 第157回の佐藤正午はデビュー34年目、第97回の白石一郎は32年目、第142回の佐々木譲は30年目、第122回のなかにし礼は（小説でのデビュー後）29年目、第89回の胡桃沢耕史は28年目、第148回の安部龍太郎、第163回の馳星周はともに25年目の受賞である。
- ^ To give a few examples, the award was decided at the 17th timeShugoro YamamotoHas been writing for 17 years and has written, "I think that this kind of award has the meaning of introducing newcomers and new styles, so of course it was the same as before, but such things will continue to be in the future. I would like to be selected, "he refused to receive the award, and received the 26th award.Kuran ToranWas a candidate of the same timeHasegawa Konobu, Is a person who has already established a solid position in commercial literary magazines.36th awardNow Tokoに至っては35年以上前に文壇に登場していた。また第6回受賞のMasuji IbuseAnd the 24rd awardKazuo DanIn some cases, people who were already well-known in pure literature (junbungaku) were awarded the prize.In addition, it has been done many times from the beginning to select based on past achievements rather than works.Rather, it is closer to the reality that although it returned to the original intention of targeting newcomers during the postwar period, it did not last long.
- ^ In the second half of 2002 (128th), "Half-fallAlthough he was nominated for the third time, he was rejected due to criticism from the selection committee that "there is a basic misunderstanding of facts".Hideo YokoyamaIn the second half of 2008 (140th), he said, "I want to concentrate on my writing activities.Golden slumberDeclined to be a candidateKotaro IsakaIs mentioned.
- ^ asahi.com (September 2008, 7). “Kotaro Isaka declines from Naoki Prize selection". 2011/2/11Browse.[Broken link]
- ^ External link "All about Naoki Prize" "Candidate writers"
- ^ Norihiro Kawaguchi, Naoki Award Story, pp. 339-401
- ^ Bungei Shunju special edition "Akutagawa Prize / Naoki Prize 150 times all records" p.331
- ^ All thingsSeptember 2019 issue, page 9
- ^ Society for the Promotion of Japanese Literature Twitter dated September 2019, 9
- ^ a b "Mr. Eiko Matsumura for the Akutagawa Prize, Mr. Yoshiuji Takahashi and Mr. Katsutoshi Takahashi for the Naoki Prize". Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun): p. Morning edition 30. (February 1992, 1)
- ^ a b "The Akutagawa Naoki Prize award ceremony where Mr. 3 talks with joy". Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun): p. Evening edition 15. (April 1992, 2)
- ^ "Rin Usami's "Push, Burning Yu" at the 164th Akutagawa Prize, and Naka Saijo's "Shinjitsugawa" at the Naoki Prize”. Good book good day (August 2021, 2). 2021/2/17Browse.