Photographed by members of the Niigata Astronomical Study Group Photo exhibition of fantastic starry sky and landscape [Niigata]
If you write the contents roughly
You can see a lot of fantastic pictures such as the couple cherry blossoms and the Gemini meteor shower taken at Uwasekigata Park in Nishikan Ward, Niigata City.
An exhibition of astrophotography taken by amateur photographers is being held in Niigata City.Celestial bodies held in Chuo-ku, Niigata City ... → Continue reading
Niigata General Television
"NST Niigata General Television" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news about Niigata Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
1950 eraToSagataHad a wider lake surface than1970 eraA drainage channel was constructed by the prefectural irrigation drainage project before and after, and it was temporarily turned into grassland.After that, due to a change in the national agricultural policy, the agricultural land conversion plan was canceled and the former lake bottom was excavated as a retarding basin for the purpose of hydraulic control measures and nature conservation.1998It was maintained as a park every time.
Around the lagoonCity parkIt is maintained as.It is a famous spot for cherry blossoms and rape blossoms in spring and cosmos in autumn.
- JR EastEchigo LineMaki StationからNiigata Transportation BusTake the Kakuda Myokoji / beach line.. 5 minutes walk after getting off at "Nunome".
- Take the seasonal "Nishikan Sightseeing Tour Bus" from the same station.. Immediately after getting off at "Uwasekigata Park".
- ^ a b c Uwasekigata Digital Museum in Tagata -Retrieved August 2019, 1.
- ^ a b (PDF) --Niigata City. Retrieved November 2019, 1.
- ^ (PDF) --Niigata City Tagata Environmental Research Institute. Retrieved January 2019, 1.
- ^ Katahigashi area --Niigata Kotsu Kanko Bus. Retrieved December 2019, 7.
- ^ Transit Bus --IKE Alliance. Retrieved July 2019, 7.
Meteor showerWhat is (Ryuseigun)?Celestial sphereOne point above (Radiant pointorRadiant pointA group of groups that appear to spread radially around the centermeteorIt means that.Meteor showers that belong to the meteor showerMeteor showerThat is.Meteor showers appear at the same time each yearConstant groupAnd actively appear every few years to decadesTorsion group, Suddenly activeSudden groupThere is.For examplePerseids meteor showerIs a stationary group,Leonid meteor showerIs a periodic group.As a sudden groupPhoenix meteor showerIs given as an example.
Origin of meteor shower
Substances that cause the meteor phenomenonMeteoroidThat is.By orbit calculation, meteoroids are mainlycometIs thought to be released from, but some小 惑星There seems to be some origin.Such celestial bodies that have released meteoroids that bring about meteor showersMother celestial bodyThat is.Around the mother celestial body, a group of released meteoroids extends in a thin band shape.Dust trailCalled.The dust trail orbits itself in almost the same cycle as the parent body.When the orbit of the dust trail and the orbit of the earth intersect, and the dust trail and the earth approach this intersection at the same time, the collision between the dust trail and the earth creates a meteor shower.
The dust trail grows longer as it goes around and diffuses into orbit.The periodic group is one in which the dust trails are concentrated in a part of the orbit, and the stationary group is one in which the dust trails are diffused almost uniformly in the orbit.Therefore, it can be said that the periodic group is a relatively young meteor shower and the stationary group is an old meteor shower.
It is known that there are multiple dust trails in orbit because the release of meteoroids from the parent body is usually not one-time.Since the orbits of these are changing little by little due to the attractive force of Jupiter and the like, the number of meteors that appear may change or may not appear.Especially when the earth encounters a dust trail with a high spatial density of meteoroids.Meteor showerOr may be.Leonid meteor showers are known as meteor showers that cause meteor storms, and meteor storms were seen in various parts of the world in 2001.
The idea of dust trail has been introduced in recent years.[When?]It was advocated andOrbital elementBy calculating, it has become possible to predict the time and region where meteors appear most frequently with much higher accuracy than conventional empirical forecasts.
Meteor shower name
Meteor showers are usually called Leonids, Perseids, etc. after the constellation with the radiant point.Quadrantids meteor showerWhat was called by the former constellation name, such asDraconids meteor showerlikeMother celestial bodySome are called by the name of. At the 2009 International Astronomical Union General Assembly, it was decided that the names of meteor showers would basically be based on constellation names rather than comet names...Along with that, the Japanese name setting rule for meteor showers in Japan was also decided..
As for English names, from constellations near the radiant point and stars that can be used as landmarks, as with Japanese names,Latin OfPossessiveAdd id or ids to the end of the word in the change.As an example,Delta AquariiThe meteor shower of (Delta Aquarii) is Delta Aquariids.
Famous meteor shower
- Quadrantids meteor showerWill reach its maximum appearance around January 1th.As a constellationQuadrans MuralisWas abolished in 1928 and is now named ""DracoAlso called a meteor shower,International Astronomical UnionHas officially named "Quadrans Muralis".Mother celestial body TheComet Hale-BoppAre listed.
- Perseids meteor showerReached its maximum around August 8, and the mother celestial bodyComet Swift-Tuttle.
- Gemini meteor showerReached its maximum around December 12, and the mother celestial body小 惑星-Phaethon (asteroid)It is believed that.
In addition to this, there are meteor showers of various sizes.Other than the three major meteor showers
- Puppis π meteor shower(Maximum day: April, Mother celestial body :, last observation in 4)
- Aquarius η meteor shower(April,Halley's Comet）
- Cygnus κ meteor shower(August, unknown)
- Draconids meteor shower(Official name: October Draco meteor shower, October,Comet Jacobini Ziner）
- Orion meteor shower(October, Halley's Comet 10 years ago)
- Leonid meteor shower(April,Comet Tempel Tattle）
- Ursa Minor Meteor Shower(April,Comet Tattle）
and so on.For sudden meteor showers
and so on.
- ^ International Astronomical Union decides official names for 64 meteor showers
- ^ About the Japanese name of the meteor shower
- ^ National Astronomical Observatory of Japan Hosozora Information August 2016: Perseids meteor shower is maximal
- ^ About the Japanese name of the meteor shower National Observatory
- Graham C. Wilson (2013-2-9). Six interesting articles on the "Great Fireball Procession". Turnstone Geological Services Limited. Pp. 2 .
- Astronomical observation
- Astronomical observation
- 小 惑星
- List of meteor showers
- List of meteorites # List of fireballs
- List of meteorite aerial explosions
- Meteorite collision
- Atmosphere re-entry
- 1972 daylight fireball
- shock wave - Sonic boom
- Electromagnetic sound
- International Meteor Organization (IMO)(English)
- Japan Meteor Study Group
- American Meteor Association (AMS)(English)
- Meteor shower catalog (in order of solar ecliptic) --Seiichi Yoshida's homepage