Professional photographer reviews Apple M1
If you write the contents roughly
However, in this test, a PC with an AMD CPU and an NVIDIA GPU took only 80 seconds, which is clearly superior to the M1.
How practical is Apple's new M1 chipset compared to Intel processors ... → Continue reading
Ubergizmo Japan is a technology media featuring the latest trend news for gadgets, smartphones, games, technology, home entertainment products, and product review articles from the perspective of consumers.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
M1,M-1(Michi, Mwan, etc.)
- M1(Messiah 1, Crab Nebula)
- The first year of the Meiji era(1th year of Meiji)
- Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line OfOgikubo Station OfStation numbering.
- Milan subway line M1
- Audience rating aggregation category"Male from 20 to 34 years old"
- Money supply statisticsType of
- Master's Course1 years.
- Primary motor area..Part of the cerebral cortex.
- Used in multiple countries,Motorway (Motorway) One of the line names.List of M1 roads checking ...
- Korg M series --Korg synthesizer.
- BMW M1 - BMWCompany supercar.
- Yamaha YZR-M1 - YamahaMotorcycle for exclusive use in MotoGP.
- mainlyMPlay the BGM of an arcade game using the ROM image foremulator.
- M-1 - Institute for Space Science OfM-4S rocketPreliminary testing machine.
- MUSASINO-1 --Abbreviation for Japanese computer in the early days.
- Long Island Rail Road M1 type train --American train.
- Once produced and soldNissan PulsarGrade name. (N13 type, N14 type)
- Sekisui HeimUnit housing.
- Apple M1 - ア ッ プ ルIn-house computer chip.
- U.S. ForcesWeapons
- Armored vehicle
- M1 Abrams -After the 1980sU.S. Forces OfMain battle tank.
- M1 ABV - US Marine CorpsUsed in,M1 AbramsWas developed based onMinefield Keikai Vehicle.
- M1 Combat Car(M1 Combat Car)-American military developed in the 1930sLight tank.
- M1 Super Sherman - Israel Defense ForcesUsed in the 76mm gun equippedM4A1 ShermanThe name of.
- M1 Garand - Second World WarPeriodAutomatic rifle.
- M1 carbine ――In World War IICavalry gun.
- M1 Thompson ――In World War IISubmachine gun.
- M1 155mm howitzer --Developed during World War IIHowitzer..It was renamed "M114" after the war.
- M1 155mm cannon --Developed during World War IICannon..It was renamed "M59" after the war.
- M1 203mm howitzer --Developed during World War IIHowitzer..It was renamed "M115" after the war.
- M1 8-inch gun--Developed during World War IICannon.
- M1 240mm howitzer--Large caliber long barrel developed during World War IIHowitzer.
- M1 81mm mortar --A mortar developed during World War II.
- M1 90mm anti-aircraft gun--Anti-aircraft developed during World War IIAnti-aircraft gun.
- M1 120mm anti-aircraft gun--Anti-aircraft developed at the end of World War IIAnti-aircraft gun.
- M1 “Bazooka” --A portable anti-tank rocket launcher. The first weapon called the "bazooka".
- M1 Nike Ajax --Surface-to-air missile.
- M1 (bayonet) ――In World War IIbayonet.. For M1 Garand rifles.
- M1 helmet --Combat helmet.
- M1 heavy tow truck --Military during World War IITow truck..Produced by Ward La France Truck and Kenworth.
- M1 Chemical Weapon Mine --A US military chemical weapon land mine developed in 1939
- Verville Sperry M-1 --Army Air Corps liaison aircraft.
- Weapons of other countries
- M-1 Grand Prix - 2001から2010Up to and2015Has been held since thenComicContest.
- Aflatoxin M1 - CarcinogenicSuspected chemical substance.
- M-1 Global --From Russia総 合格 闘 技Groups.Emelianenko FedorParticipated in the war.
- M-1 Muay Thai Challenge - Muay ThaiEntertainment.Organized by Willa Saklek Muay Thai Gym.
- M-1 - PlannedNOVA rocketEngine.