Hina doll in the shape of a cat that Ladybugs started selling on "Cat Day"
Limited sale of Nyan and cute chick decorations Kawasaki Kobo Ladybugs to coincide with "Cat Day"
If you write the contents roughly
I also want to think of a cat version for the May doll. "
The ladybug (Director Shizue Kimura), a community activity support center for the disabled in Kawasaki-cho Usuginu, Ichinoseki, will be on February XNUMXnd ... → Continue reading
Iwate Nichi-Nichi Shimbun
Thorough coverage of Iwate Prefecture South! We will deliver to a wide range of readers, from loose news closely related to the local area to topics for thinking about local issues.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Dragon Boat Festival
Dragon Boat Festival(Tango) is fiveBoy’s Dayone of.Boys' Festival,Iris FestivalAlso called.In Japan, it is customary to hold various events to pray for the healthy growth of boys at the Boys' Festival.Gregorian calendar(New year)ofMay 5Made in, of the peoplepublic holiday"Children's day"It has become.Although fewOld calendar,Late month OfMay 6There is also an area to do.In Chinese-speaking countries, the lunar calendar is still available.May 5It is common to do it.
Meaning of Tango
In the lunar calendar, the month of the horse is May (Zodiac), Which celebrated the first day of the horse in May as a festival, but later May 5th, when 5 overlaps, became the day of "Children's Day". "End" means "beginning / first", and "double Fifth Festival" is the beginning of May.NoonIt meant the day of the day, but it changed to May 5 because "noon" and "five" had the same pronunciation "woo"...Similarly, odd month and day numbers overlapMay 3,May 7,May 9Is also a festival (Boy’s DaySee the item).
At the DanoirisThe use of various herbs such as these to prevent evil is described in the literature of the Chinese South Korean Liang and Sui Dynasty.[Note 1], The irises are chopped and mixed with sake to drink.[Note 2].
In Japan, people with iris hair ornaments are in the palace.TaketokudenFrom the emperorKusudama(Kusudama: a rounded herb with decoration).In the old aristocratic society, it was customary to make medicine balls and give them to each other.For Miyanaka events,Nara periodYou can already see the description such as "Iris Kazura" in[Note 3].
KamakuraIn later times, it is hypothesized that Tango was a boy's festival because "iris" has the same reading as "Naotake" and the shape of the iris leaves is reminiscent of a sword...And he began to celebrate the boy's growth and pray for his health.鎧,pocket,Knife, Samurai dollsKintaro-Musashibo BenkeiImitatedMay dollIn front of the garden, decorate the interior decoration stepsCarp streamerIt is a typical way of celebrating until now (however, it was not until the Edo period that "carp streamers" became popular, and it became common as a custom in the Kanto region, but in the upper part including Kyoto. , It was a custom not seen at that time).The armor helmet has the meaning of protecting the boy's body.
Until the Edo period, children stayed in riverbanks on the day of the Double Fifth Festival.Seokjeondo"IndyThere was a custom of "beating", but it was banned due to a series of injuries and deaths.In addition, after the ban on stamping, irises were used instead of swords, called "iris cutting."Chama laWas popular.
On the day of the TangoKashiwa mochiThere is a custom of eating (kashiwa mochi).The custom of eating kashiwa mochi is unique to Japan,oakHas spread as a "continuous family" lucky charm because old leaves do not fall until new shoots emerge.
For families with baby boysFirst clauseTherefore, it is often celebrated grandly by all relatives.In particular,Home consciousnessThis tendency is remarkable in areas where there is a strong tendency. May 5th is a holiday, with holidays before and afterLarge holidaySince it is during the period, it is celebrated with all the relatives more than the Hinamatsuri.
In Japan, womenrice plantingIn front ofFilthTo worshipMayAbominationIt was called (Satsuki Imi).Also, on May 5th (the eve of the Tango-bushi), a man goes out and only a woman stays in a house covered with irises and mugwort. was there[Note 4]..Owari (Aichi) And Ise (Mie) Etc. are mentionedMay 5thWoman's houseThe custom called is found in parts of the Shikoku region as well as the Chubu region...Chikamatsu Monzaemon (died in 1725) is in the works of his later years[Note 5], May XNUMXth is referred to as "woman's house", but it is said that this refers to the custom of women staying at home on this day.It can be seen that this custom dates back to at least the middle of the Edo period.
Some scholars claim that it has been established since pre-Medieval times as a bath for women's roofing cages and iris baths.[Note 6]Editorialally, it is said that the customs related to women have shifted to those related to boys from the end of the Middle Ages to the early modern period.[Note 7]..In other words, it is assumed that "iris festival" was originally a female festival.
Also, from the night of May 5th to May 4th,Woman worldIn some areas, it is customary to have half a tatami mat of a house or the day when a woman manages the entire house..
Various contraindications are laid on the Dragon Boat Festival in China, wearing a sachet sewn with five-colored threads, eating rice dumplings,realgarApply liquor to the face) Has been practiced, such as displaying a doll with a humanoid shape and a iris sword in the doorway, and a dragon boat race has been held..
As a hypothesis of the origin of the Tango-bushi,Summer: YinZhou dynastyIn the calendar system ofsummer solsticeThe theory that it was[Source required], May is called "bad month" and May is called "bad day" ("Diary』May article) etc. exist.
Eastern Han, Jin
An old bibliographic record about the Double Fifth Festival in ChinaBack HanEndYing Shaoby"Fengsu TongyiHowever, the habit of eating rice dumplings (also known as "粽", also known as "Kakuro") is recorded at the Tango and the summer solstice.. Also,Jin OfZhou ChuThere is also a description in "" by, and at this time it is written that the duck is boiled and the chimaki is eaten ("Naka Natsu Dano, Sake 鶩 Kakurei")..Although there is a reference to Chimaki, there is no mention of the relationship with Qu Yuan, who is commonly regarded as the creator of Chimaki (described later).[Note 8].
After this, in the end of the Han dynasty, "Fengsu Tongyi" (also known as "Fengsu Tongyi"), "On May XNUMXth, if you hang on your arm with a thread of five swords and sneak a demon, you will make a person sick." has been written..The different book was also called "Sequel to Life", which is said to have the benefit of extending the life of May XNUMXth, but the existing "Fengsu Tongyi" is invisible only in the quotation..
Qu Yuan worship is in the 6th century
What is widely known in China isSengoku period OfChuOf vassalsKusuharaIn disappointmentMiluo RiverI threw myself intoMay 5It is an auspicious legend that it was a memorial service for later generations (died in 278 BC)...However, it is doubtful that this custom has been practiced since ancient times (before the Han dynasty) (hereinafter, its consideration).
As a historical fact, there is no historical material to support that Qu Yuan committed suicide by drowning on this day.[Note 9]..However, according to the auspicious legend (from before the Han dynasty), the people of Chu were offering rice packed in bamboo tubes with the anniversary of the death of Qu Yuan.Back HanAt the beginning ofKenmuAround (25-56), Daio Sanmon (Qu Yuan) appeared in a dream of a certain person in Changsha, and as it isoffering TheJiaolongIt is said that it was instructed to cover the glutinous rice to be offered with the leaves of Chinaberry and wrap it with five-colored threads in order to prevent it from being stolen..
This origin story is "Sequel(6th century)OrSouthern DynastyBeam OfLin ZongIt is a description that is also reprinted in (Sorin)'s "Kiyo Saijiki" (6th century).There is no certainty that this is a legend dating back to the Han dynasty centuries ago (there is no evidence that the worship of Qu Yuan was widespread in the private sector before the 6th century).).It is probable that the story of Chimaki and Qu Yuan was originally unrelated to Tango.
隋 OfAccording to the proof in the commentary book of "Kyotei" by "Dragon Boat Festival" (although the subject matter changes to Dragon Boat Festival), in the streets at that time, "commonly" the boat race on May XNUMX was believed to be related to Qu Yuan's flood suicide. It is, but in factSpring and autumn era OfWu ZixuIt is related to "Qu Yuan (Qu Yuan) must be related (Qu Yuan)".. AndBack HanA concrete proof that he probably worshiped Wu Zixu (not Qu Yuan) at Dragon Boat Festival at that time.Atsushi TamuraIs said to have been made byCao E monument”) Pointed to.
Origin of Tango no Kyoukai
Currently, in Chinese-speaking countries, a rowing boat (dragon boat orDragon boat) Rowing (rowing) is held, and it is said to be an event in memory of Qu Yuan.However, in the first place, it is only a "myth that it is said to be traded to save (Qu Yuan's) body".[Note 10].
The Tango-bushi was highly evaluated and supported (until the 20th century).Wen Yiduo Theories found in "Tango" (1947) and others, and in Huangshi's "History of Tango Religion" (1963)., The views on the origin of the competition are different, As shown below, the ages are also in conflict.
Wen Yiduo is an extension of the custom of warding off dragons from the Wuyue people in the lower reaches of the Yangtze River, and they have a body to avoid dragons.Irezumi) Was recorded, but it was hypothesized that the ship was also in the shape of a dragon...That is, the ancient Wuyue people's dragon map rise (totem) It is a theory of origin from worship, and it was the development of competitionSengoku periodPreviously..Similar to thisEven ancientBaiyueHe explained that the event of worshiping the god of water on a boat among the ethnic groups eventually turned into a competition.
Huangshi sees the roots of the dragon boat as a ritual of a dragon boat.As for the establishment age, "The dragon boat race by the dragon boat in the shape of the dragon head dragon tail isZhongtangAfter that. ".
In recent years, there have been reexaminations of these considerations regarding rowing by both of them, and it is said that the foundation stones laid by Mr. Mon and others are insufficient to understand China's seasonal festivals and need to be renewed.It is also said that it is unacceptable to argue that all the events of the Double Fifth Festival are for "avoidance / avoidance" as Huangshi claims..
In the commentary book of "The Year of the Year", the rowing on May XNUMX is rather than Qu Yuan.Wu ZixuI have already mentioned that it is related to, but in addition (Wu Zixu served)Kure OfHusbandIs the enemy)GoujianIt is added that was described in "Koshijiden" as the founder of the rowing practice.However, the commentator also denied this theory, saying that "it should not be detailed", and recent scholars (Mitsuo Moriya) Also said that the credibility was poor.
Even now (in the vicinity of Miluo), the irises andThe custom of decorating the doorway with a bunch of sardines as a talisman is widely practiced.[Note 11]The following describes the source of the herbs and the customs of herb hunting, medicinal baths, and warding off evil.
The custom of taking a herbal bath at this time is old.Western Han's "Great thank you(Also known as "Great Religion") Volume 1 "Natsukomasa" (XNUMXst century BC) says that on the XNUMXth of May (the day of the horse), "the orchids are stored and bathed."What is "orchid" at this time?FujibakamaIt is a common theory to point to[Note 12][Note 13]..The iris bath of posterity will be the remnant of this "orchid" bath..
It is said that May XNUMXth is called "Dragon Boat Festival" in "The Year of the Year"., "... Shimin-Nami-Sho Hyakuso-no-Gi, a person who has been cultivated, is a liquor from Togami, iris, iris, or trash."In other words, the people of the four classes indulged in the game of "hundred grass trampling" and made it with mugwort.
Regarding these, even in modern Japan, irises and irises are hung on the eaves and a bunch of irises are floated.ShobuyuThe custom of entering remains.
Is called "Tano" (단오) and is held on May 5th of the lunar calendar.Woman on this daySwingThere is a custom of riding.
KoreaThen, Tano isLunar New Year(Solral),Chuseok(Chuseok),Cold foodIt is said to be one of the four major festivals along with (Hansiku), and it is said to be a day to pray for a good harvest in autumn by celebrating the gods of the mountains and the gods of the earth at the end of rice planting and sowing.Mr. LeeIn the times, boysSirum, Girls enjoyed Kune (swings, swings), washed their hair with iris simmered juice to prevent evil, girls wore iris stalk hairpins, and boys wore waist ornaments.For the traditional dish of Tango, we kneaded yomogi and pressed it with a wheel mold.Tok(Wheel Mochi Charyunbyon)Prunus tomentosaThere are (flower vegetables, cold drinks).
200511,South Korea Of UNESCOby"A masterpiece of human oral tradition and intangible heritageWas declared (3rd Masterpiece Declaration)..In response to this, it is the head family of the Dano Festival.ChugokuThe media and other organizations are saying "Korean originAs a festival ofIntangible cultural heritage"Registered" etc.[Note 14].
Furthermore, according to South Korean reports, five months before the declaration of the masterpiece, from within China, "Hubei ProvinceIn your own countryGangneungThere was a voice saying, "Let's register the Gangneung Danoje Festival as a World Cultural Heritage in collaboration with the Gangneung Danoje Festival in South Korea." However, it is said that there is a history of being repelled as "a completely different thing".
Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euThen, "Komjiu (en: Cơm rượu) ”And“ Jiunep (en: Rượu nếp)''Glutinous rice OfFermented food fruitIt is offered to the altar with.Also known as "insecticide"Tết giết sâu bọ / section 𢷄 螻蜅) ”, And it is said that eating fruits on this day will exterminate insects in the body, and in rural areas, there are areas where insecticidal measures are taken against trees..
Works related to Tango and May
- May nobori(Gogatsubori)
- Iris selling 咄 (Shobuuri no Hanashi)
- Buying a doll (mermaid)
- Pillow soshikoHe praises the Tango no Sekku at the stage of "Bushi in May".
- Lu Xun"Tango no Sekki" 1922
- A painting
- Shinfuku"Double Fifth Festival"
- Picture book
- Toru Tsunemitsu "Why do you put shobu in your bath? Why? Why? Fun event (Children's Day)" Doshinsha Publishing 2001
- Photobook (text / English, for children)
- Harukaden(Korea, 2000) Director Im Kwon-taek, starring Cho Seung-woo, Lee Hyo-jung
- Compared to the back(Singing song. Lyrics:Unno Atsushi, Composition:Shinpei Nakayama）
- carp streamer(Singing song. Lyricist unknown, composition:Ryutaro HirotaA song different from "Koinobori")
- Carp streamer(Singing song. Lyrics: Miyako Kondo, composer unknown)
- March of May Dolls (Hachirou Satou) (Nursery Rhymes. Lyrics:Sato Hachiro, Composition:Takayuki Hattori）
- Mad song
- Edokko is a windsock of carp in May, only the mouth and no stomach
- Du Fu "Du Fu"
- Miyai Akira famous, Tango Sakae. (
Miyai(）It was Named(）Ri, Dragon Boat Festival(）To Sakae(）The Be(）To. )
- Hosokatsu included wind soft, incense tatami snow light. (
Hokuzufu(）The Including(）look 軟(）Clearly Korayuki(）The tatami(）look Light(）Shi. )
- Self-contained moisturizing, written by Toka. (
day(）Than Subject(）To Moisturizing(）Ri, Heat(）To This(）Tate By(）け Come(）Sauce clear(）Shi. )
- Intentionally long and short, lifelong cargo sacredness. (
Intention long and short name(）U, Lifetime sacredness(）The load(）To. )
- ^ "The Time of the Year".According to Lin Zong of Nancho Liang (498-502), an annotation book by Sui no Mori Kosen remains.
- ^ In English, the irises are "sweet flag".
- ^ "Shoku Nihongi" Tenpyo 747 (XNUMX).Of Emperor ShomuDano Festival.
- ^ At this time, herbs such as irises and mugwort thatched the roof were all said to have the effect of warding off evil.
- ^ "Woman killing oil hell"
- ^ Although it is mentioned in "Pillow grass child" that "the clause is in May and there is no moon. Iris, irises, etc.".
- ^ "Iris" has been changed to "Naotake (respecting Takeshi)".
- ^ The oldest historical material linked by Qu Yuan and Zongzi is "New word(First half of the 5th century).
- ^ For example, Sima Qian's "History" does not mention until the day when Qu Yuan died..
- ^ Alternatively, it is said that he set out a ship to rescue Qu Yuan as he drowned, which is a myth / myth ("myth")..
- ^ Other examples of Taiwan until recent years.
- ^ However,Taiping Yulan』There is this quote in the article of" Ranka ",Ranka"" Seems to refer to Dangiku Caryopteris incana.
- ^ The older version of "A Certain Magical Index", Kyuuka, Unchu-kun, also says "Bath in orchid bath", but since there is no description of the season, I will put it here..
- ^ According to South Korean reports, the claim that "the origin of the Dano is Korea" does not actually exist in the masterpiece declaration or the list, and when South Korea applied for the "Gangneung Danoje Festival," it was "originally from China. Event. More than 1500 years have passed since it was introduced to Korea. ".
- ^ Tetsuji Atsuji"Dragon Boat Festival Nichimaki Eat", "Yuyu Kanji Gaku", Nihon Keizai Shimbun May 2018, 5 Final page (cultural aspect), viewed May 6, 2018.
- ^ a b c d e 1995, p. 4.
- ^ a b c d Chapman, Ian, ed. (2014), “28 Festival and Ritual Calendar: Selections from Record of the Year and Seasons of Jing-Chu", Early Medieval China: A Sourcebook, Wendy Swartz; Robert Ford Campany; Yang Lu: Jessey Choo (gen. Edd.), Columbia University Press, p. 479, ISBN 9780231531009
- ^ Naoto Yoshikai "About" Tango no Sekku "", August 2018, 4 .
- ^ a b c Yagi 2019, pp. 90–91.
- ^ "Iris cutting". Digital Daijisen. Koto bank. 2016/4/19Browse.
- ^ a b c d Ajio Fukuda; Yoriko Kanda; Takanori Shintani "Dragon Boat Festival" "Selected Japanese Folklore Dictionary" Yoshikawa Kobunkan, pp. 193–196, 2006 .
- ^ Taro Nakayama "Onnanoihe" "Japanese Folklore Dictionary" Showa Shobo, pp. 193–196, 1933 .
- ^ Tadahiko Kuraishi"Woman's House" "Japanese History Encyclopedia 1" Shogakukan, 2000ISBN 978-4-095-23001-6 566 page
- ^ Xu 2007, p. 103.
- ^ Xu 2004, p. 39.
- ^ Zhang 2012, p. 193.
- ^ Xu 2004, P. 42, Note 1, Note 7.
- ^ a b "Collection of ancient and modern books』Volume 51, 《Fengsu Tongyi》Quote.
- ^ Xu 2004, pp. 39–40.
- ^ Lin 1990, p. 119.
- ^ a b c d Zhang 2012, p. 195.
- ^ Xu 2004, p. 42.
- ^ a b c d Lin Bao 1990, pp. 118–119.
- ^ a b Kobayashi & Tomiyasu 2009, p. 23.
- ^ a b "Collection of ancient and modern books』Volume 51,《Storybook》Quote.
- ^ Lin Bao 1990, p. 119 Note 20 (p. 130)
- ^ Moriya 1954, p. 107.
- ^ Chittick 2010, p. 111: "there is no evidence that he was widely worshiped or much regarded in popular lore prior to the sixth century CE".
- ^ a b Lin Bao 1990, p. 120.
- ^ Yoshii 2015, pp. 189–190.
- ^ a b Yoshii 2015, pp. 189–190, 192.
- ^ Zhang 2012, p. 194.
- ^ a b Chittick 2011, p. 1.
- ^ a b c Lin Bao 1990, p. 122.
- ^ Hayashi Sochu 1990, p. 23; Lin Bao 1990, P. 122, Note 31.All of them are based on Wen Yiduo's "Dano", but lack the page designation.
- ^ Chunsheng Ling "Kihon School 1 Bronze Drum and Theory Bronze Drum Origin and Distribution", "Bunshi Philosophy Report", Volume 1, 1950. .Hayashi, P. 23
- ^ Hayashi Sochu 1990, p. 23.
- ^ Chittick 2011, pp. 1–2.
- ^ Hayashi Sochu 1990, P. 36, Tsunesuke Oka, Chinese Folklore, 1987, pp. 236–246.
- ^ Lin Bao 1990, p. 113.
- ^ a b Zhang 2012, pp. 192, 195–6.
- ^ a b "Taiping Yulan (Siku Quanshu)』Volume 983, Kabe San 《Great grace》Quote.
- ^ Teruhiko Komachiya "Fuji Bakama" "Encyclopedia Nipponica (Nipponica)" Shogakukan, 1994 .
- ^ a b 1995, pp. 3–4.
- ^ Zhang 2012, p. 198.
- ^ Moriya 1954, p. 108.
- ^ In "Taiping Yulan" Vol.Zhang 2012, p. 201 Note 16
- ^ "Taiping Yulan (Siku Quanshu)』Volume 999, Hyakubu San << Customs >>Quote.
- ^ Travel to Korea "Conest" Korean Culture and Life: Tano
- ^ Some reports said, "In this year and month.Intangible cultural heritageSome say that it was registered in, but this is strictly incorrect.Still at that timeIntangible Cultural Heritage Protection ConventionHas not come into effect, and the Gangneung Danoje Festival was listed on the representative list of intangible cultural heritage.2008.
- ^ China's rush "The originator of Tango-bushi is not Korea but Uchi" -Registration application --Searchina News May 2009, 5
- ^ 변영주 (June 2005, 6). “단오제 유네스 코 등록 중국 딴지” (Korean). 국민 일보 (National daily report） 2010/5/6Browse.
- ^ Why don't you spend "Tango no Sekku" in Vietnamese style?
- Xu Manli Hsu ManLi "Tango-style poetry essay" "Study of Literature", pp. 39–67, 2004 .
- Miwa Kobayashi; Ikuko Tomiyasu "Tradition of rice dumplings and annual events in the Middle Ages-around the Muromachi period food culture-" Bulletin of Faculty of Contemporary Life Studies, Tezukayama University, No. 5, pp. 23–32, 2009 .
- Zhang Yan "Chinese folk religion seen in Dragon Boat Festival" "Humanities", Vol. 30, pp. 191-202, 2012 .
- Tong-gwong "Iris" "Comparative Folklore Studies", Volume 12, pp. 1-6, September 1995 .
- Mitsuo Moriya "Material study of the diary of the year of 荊楚" Bulletin of Faculty of Literature, Osaka University, Volume 3, pp. 45–113, March 1954, 3 .2020/5/10Browse.
- Toru Yagi "Folk Performing Arts and Annual Event Fragments: Retrospectives and Records of Theater Performances" Bulletin of Bukkyo University Religious Culture Museum, No. 15, pp. 83–94, 2019 .
- Ryoko Yoshii "About'Qu Yuan'" Nishogakusha University Ronshu, No. 58, pp. 179–203, 2015 .
- Hayashi "Dragon Boat Kyoichi Watari-Comparative Study of Chinese and Japanese Folklore-" "Comparative Folklore Studies", Volume 1, pp. 22-74, September 1990 .
- Linnish "Tangosekku Remarks-Comparative Study of Chinese and Japanese Folklore-" "Comparative Folklore Studies", Volume 2, pp. 111-162, September 1990 .
- Chittick, Andrew (2010), Patronage and Community in Medieval China: The Xiangyang Garrison, 400-600 CE, SUNY Press, pp. 112–113, ISBN 9781438428994