[Mestin Recipe] Recommended for cold winters!3 warm pot recipes! !!
If you write the contents roughly
I'm satisfied with this Mestin, but I may eat instant noodles often!
Hello.I'm Aya Nogawa, the food coordinator of the panda restaurant.Speaking of the classic cold winter, the pot!This time a female ... → Continue reading
It is an outdoor information transmission media "Hapican".It is also linked with the program "# Ogiyahagi no Hapikan-I tried to camp for the first time-" which is being broadcast every Wednesday at 0:15 on Nagoya Broadcasting Network (Me-Tele)!The program is GYAO!But it is delivered free of charge. YouTube channel too!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Instant noodle(British: instant ramen, instant noodles) Is generally "Instant oil heat drying methodOr it is manufactured by the hot air drying method (non-fried method) and is sprinkled with boiling water, orpotでBoilInstant soup can be cooked at the same timeRamenHowever, there is no clear definition.The packaging is袋Comes in, comes in a cup,noodles Theflynoodles,Dried noodlesAnd so on.Instant noodles,Instant ramenAlso called.
JapanBorn inFoodAnd many outside JapanOutputIt is produced locally by technology transfer and is widely eaten. South Korea,Hong KongEtc. outside JapanRamenEven if it is a restaurant menu, it is often the case that it is a dish prepared from instant noodles.
In a broad sense, it goes beyond "ramen"Japanese styleOf noodlesUdon-Japanese buckwheat noodles,YakisobaIncluding instant noodles in a wide variety of bags, includingBag noodles) And instant noodles in a cup (Cup Noodle) Used to refer to the whole. In a narrow sense, it is used to refer to only ramen in it or to limit it to bag ramen..Fair competition agreementThe official name above is "improvised noodles".. Also, put it in a container that can be used as tableware (such as a cup-shaped heat and water resistant container)RemedyThe type with (Kayaku) attachedCup NoodlesThe official name under the Fair Competition Code is "Instant cup noodlesIs.
Japan Instant Food Industry AssociationAccording to the statistics of2006About 916 billion meals (including cup noodles) are consumed each time around the world. Of that, Japan consumed about 53 billion meals. Nowadays, it is made in various parts of the world and is consumed almost in the country of manufacture. Main production and consumption areasEast AsiaandThe United States of America.
Based on retail sales世界The market size is 360 million dollars (英国Estimated by Euromonitor International). The top share by company isYasushiA new international group (Taiwan) In JapanNissin Foods Holdings(HD), Indofood Succes McMur (Indonesia),Toyo Suisan(Japan),Unified company(Taiwan) continues. The top five companies have a total market share of about 5%, and there are many other manufacturers inside and outside Japan..
Instant noodles have no clear definition. If we define "instant noodles" that is made by instant oil heat drying method or hot air drying method (non-fried noodles) and can cook soup at the same time, it is generally released in August 1958.Chicken RamenBecomes "the world's first instant noodles".
Nissin Foods HoldingsAccording to1963(Showa38 years)Nissin FoodFounder'sAndo Baifu inventionIt has been made, and there are many reports in the world that acknowledge it... Invented by AndoInstant oil heat drying methodThe basic method of making instant noodles, including1963(Showa 38) as "manufacturing method of instant ramen"PatentIs registered,Invention AssociationPost-war JapanInnovationSelected as one of the 100 "Top 10".
Momofuku Ando, the developer, has his wifeTempuraWhen I saw the fried chicken, I saw that the batter of flour was bubbling out the water in the tempura pot and replied that this principle should be applied, which is the basis of the instant oil heat drying method. Became.
However, there is controversy as to whether Ando first "invented" instant noodles. A few months before the launch of chicken ramen, Yamato Tsusho released "Chicken noodles" and Tomei Shoko released "Longevity noodles" as "Instant noodles that you can pour in hot water and cook soup in minutes." .. "Longevity noodle"AntarcticIt was brought to the expedition and became a big topic, contributing to the spread of instant noodles. Nissin Foods purchased the patent for the "seasoned dry noodles manufacturing method" patent filed by Tomei Shoko in 1961 for 2300 million yen, and registered the patent together with the "immediate ramen manufacturing method" originally filed by Nissin..
In addition, instant noodles were developed and sold before 1958. Murata Noodle Factory (currently:Toichi) In 1953, Matsuda Sangyo (currently:Snack company) Developed the instant fried noodles in 1955 respectively. However, it is unclear whether the conventional frying process is different from the instant oil heat drying method of NISSIN FOODS. From the above-mentioned background, opinions are divided about who is the inventor of "instant noodles".
The clear difference between instant noodles and dried noodles described above isSoupOnly with or without. Instant noodles "Can be eaten if boiled for a few minutesnoodlesMost of the old dried noodles are applicable. In addition, if you want to make noodles that have been fried in oil to improve their shelf life,Qing Dynasty"Ifu noodles" (en: Yi mein/zh: Ifuan),oilでFryThe manufacturing method has a certain degree of preservation,Starch GelatinizationThe (pregelatinized) noodles were made.This dish is still commonly eaten as one of the Cantonese dishes.This Ifu noodle can be regarded as a food with the same idea as chicken ramen in that it can be prepared by the method called fried noodles and can be eaten quickly.[Annotation 1].. However, unlike chicken ramen, it is necessary to prepare soup in addition to noodles.
In addition, Momofuku Ando1964In (39), "Nissin Foods monopolizes the patent and can develop as Nonaka's Ipponsugi, but that will not grow a large industry as a forest", said the Japan Ramen Industry Association (currently:Japan Instant Food Industry Association) Has been established, and patents related to instant noodles such as the instant oil heat drying method have been published to other manufacturers.
- 20st centuryUntil the first half, there were noodles as dry matter before instant noodles, but it is necessary to prepare soup or sauce in addition to boiling noodles in a pan, so it can not be said to be "instant" because it takes time to cook It was
- 1953 -Murata noodle shop (currentlyToichiYoshio Murata of (Inc.) invents and patents a bent noodle manufacturing method that is essential for instant noodles.
- 1955 -Matsuda Sangyo (currentlySnack company）Has developed "Seasoned Chinese noodles" as an instant noodle product. Although commercially unsuccessful, the pieces of noodles produced during the manufacturing process are used to1959"Baby ramen (currentlyBaby star ramen)” and became popular.
- 1956 - the firstAntarctic research teamTomei Shogyo instant noodles brought in.
- 1958Spring-Long-lived noodles of instant ramen are released by Tomei Shoko. It was a method of fried noodles in oil, soaked in soup and seasoned..
- 1958-Prior to chicken ramen, Yamato Tsusho will release chicken noodles. I was able to pour hot water and eat.
- 1958May 8 - Nissin FoodFounder ofAndo Baifu Instant oil heat drying methodInvented, and commonly referred to as "the world's first instant noodles"Chicken RamenIs released.. There is also a theory that patent applications and commercialization of the technology for gelatinizing (alpha) the basic noodles that make instant noodles existed before Matsuda Sangyo and Nissin Foods..
- 1958May 12 -The founder of Tomei Shogyo Co., Ltd. applied for a patent for the "method for making seasoned dry noodles" (Japanese Patent Application No. 33-36661). Publication of application on November 1960, 11 (Japanese Patent Publication No. 16-35).. This invention was acquired by Nissin Foods for 2300 million yen before registration.
- 1959May 1 -Ando Suma applied for a patent for the "method for producing instant ramen" (Japanese Patent Application No. 34-1918). Published on November 1960, 11 (Japanese Patent Publication No. 16-35).
- 1961 - Akeboshi foodIs the first instant noodle in a cup "Myojo pork noodles" (Not commercialized)YuigahamaIt will be tested and sold at a seaside house.ice creamIt was a product similar to the current cup noodles, in which fried noodles, drying ingredients, and powdered soup were contained in a cup near the container, and 470 ml of hot water was poured to eat.However, there is a problem with the oil resistance of the container, and only test sales end in failure.What's more, traditional instant noodles are considered simply in a container and are patented.Utility model rightCould not get.
- 1962 -Meisei foodStarchSoup withpowderThe soup attachment technology was developed, and the powdered soup was put in a bag separate from the noodles and attached.Chinese bamboo shoots"Irimei Hoshi Ramen" was released... In addition, it is a different industry that is not originally related to food.NintendoEstablished its subsidiary, "Mikichi Foods",PopeyeI sell "Popeye Ramen" which I put out using the copyright of, but this also ended in failure.1968Released inDelivery one Ding"Toゴ マChili OilIs attached.
- 1963May 7 -Nissin Foods is the world's first yakisoba for instant noodlesNisshin YakisobaIs released[Annotation 2].. Since then, instant noodle type yakisoba has been developed and released by other companies in the same industry.
- 1966 - Sanyo foodof"Sapporo IchibanOnion is attached to dry onion, After this1970 eraTo dryLeekRepresented byComplicatedProducts that enclose are generalized. The soup was also dried and powdered by freeze-drying, etc., and the variety of soup such as salty taste, miso taste and curry taste spread.
- 1969 -Meisei Food Co., Ltd. releases "Nakamen," which is a non-fry manufacturing method in which noodles are not fried in oil and dried with warm air at about 80°C. It became a reputation for being “close to the texture of real ramen,” and other companies followed suit..
- 1971 -NISSIN FOODSCup NoodlesWas released, the world's firstCup NoodlesAppeared..Various points have been considered as a packaged product from the beginning of development, and the container was also excellent in durability and oil resistance.Initial sales were not good, butUnion Red Army OfAsama Sanso IncidentAtMetropolitan Police DepartmentIt was a big hit when the appearance of the riot squad members being eaten was swept away on TV.
- 1975 - Toyo SuisanBut the world's first cupUdon"Maru-chan's Cup Udon Kitsune" will be released.
- 1989 - Shimadaya Tokyo SohontenIs the firstRaw type noodleLaunched cup udon as a product.
- 1991 --Myojo Foods launches "Yashokutei Raw Type" cup ramen using raw type noodles.
1980 eraFrom the seasoning oil,miso, Many products such as sesame sauce with multiple liquid seasonings have been added.shrimp,豚 肉,Chicken eggsInstant noodles, which are dried and included as ingredients, have become popular. However, the abundant ingredients also contributed to the increase in the unit price of the product, and it was said that raw foods do not have the taste, so it disappeared from the market except some cup noodles. But,1990 eraToretortIntroducing luxury items that include cooked ingredients and noodles2000 eraHas evolved into a collaboration with popular ramen shops, and is becoming polarized with regular products that do not come with them.
On the other hand, due to growing health consciousness, it is included in noodles as well as non-fried noodles.carbohydrateSignificantly reducedLow carbThe use of noodles is increasing.Many products do not need to be boiled by steaming or hot air drying instead of frying in oil.Also, the noodlesWheat flournotFour,Rice noodleslikericeMade fromRice noodlesAndGreen beans,StarchMade from(I.e.Is also increasing. Rice noodles(I.e.Is relatively lowcalorieTherefore, it is supported by young women.
There are also cases where noodles are kneaded with ingredients in order to add flavor and appearance. As an exampleYakult Headquarters"Noodles of all people" (chlorella), "Tongarashi noodles" from NISSIN FOODS (Red peppers)and so on.
The consumption of bag noodles was declining due to being pushed by cup noodles, but it recovered in 2012 due to a big hit by Toyo Suisan's "Maruchan Seimen".. A new manufacturing method that allows raw noodles to dry as they are has achieved a texture close to that of raw noodles. NISSIN FOODSNisshin La King Follow-up products such as "Fukuromen" and Sanyo Food's "Sapporo Ichibanmen's Power" have also appeared.
Initially, products using the brand names and product names of Japanese manufacturers were released. Most of the products are licensed trademarks, and there are cases where Japanese manufacturers are not directly involved in manufacturing. These products are labeled as being licensed.
After that, in Asia where "soup noodles" and "fried noodles" were originally established in the food culture,consumerMany unique products incorporating traditional food were sold in line with the tastes of.Taiwan,Hong Kong,ChugokuOf course,Thailand OfTom yam kungThe tasteIndonesiaImprovisationMie Goreng,フィリピンThe instant pansit ofEur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euImprovisationFourAnd so on. There are hundreds of instant noodles sold in Asian countries, and they are also imported into Japan.convenience storeSome products are sold at.
WesternThen, since it was mainly used as a snack food, there is little trouble in cookingCup NoodlesWas accepted first. Initially, bag noodles were not found outside of imported food stores, but in recent yearsNorth AmericaIt is also sold in general supermarkets. on the other hand,MugAlso popular in Europe and the United States are products for light meals, such as putting dry noodles in and pouring boiling water on it.JapanBut similar products have appeared. Since these products cannot be boiled and cooked, noodles are thin and thin like cup ramen, and the ingredients are small and dry.WhenIt is a degree.
Production and consumption
In the 2000s, about 850 billion meals of instant noodles were produced worldwide each year. The country that produces the most is China.2007498 billion mealsIs. According to the World Ramen Association survey as of 2006, about 8700 million meals are exported from Japan per year... Is the largest manufacturer in ChinaYasushi(Cansif) is JapaneseSanyo foodNo. 2, Hua Long Nissin, is affiliated with Nissin Foods.
China's consumption in 2012 was 440 billion[Annotation 4]It accounts for nearly half of the world, followed by Indonesia with 141 billion foods, followed by Japan with 54 billion. On the other hand, in terms of annual consumption per capita, South KoreaIs the top 72 foods, the second is Indonesia 57 foods, Vietnam 56 foods,Malaysia44 foods, 43th place Japan has XNUMX foods.
Status of each country
- Ramyeon in Korea (RamenOf ramenEt al.And noodle reading in Korean면Synthetic word) refers to instant noodles, ramen using raw noodles is not common. In Korea,Cafeteria,A stallBut I cook instant noodles and serve them to customers. Also,casserole OfPudechigeUse instant noodles for. There are 60 selling manufacturers,KimchiExports ramen noodles. Traditional foodTopokkiA dish called “Lapokki” with instant noodles is well established.
- Thailand/Vietnam/Cambodia-Malaysia・In Indonesia, there are food stalls that serve instant noodles.
- Hong KongCook instant ramen for breakfast, etc.Tea bowlThere are many cafes and snack shops with that style. Even in Japan, although the form is different, there are stores (also called "", "", etc. for cooking and eating.
- The United States of AmericaThen, maybe because it is a wheat production area, instant noodles are sold at a low price, and the household budget is difficult.UniversityIt is often referred to as a symbol of student life because it is eaten often. other,aircraft carrierIt is becoming popular as a snack between US Navy employees who work at private time.
- メキシコIs1980 eraToToyo SuisanHas begun exporting instant noodles, and Toyo Suisan has an overwhelming share.
- Space foodInstant noodles asJapan Aerospace Exploration AgencyDeveloped by (JAXA) under the name "Space Ram". The soup is reduced to the extent that it is sprinkled on noodles so that it does not scatter in a weightless space, and it can be returned at 70 degrees Celsius.2005January,International Space StationProvided by.
|Chugoku||It accounts for half of world consumption. Mainly spicy beef flavor|
|Indonesia||Per capita consumption is the second largest in the world (see figure). Yakisoba type without soup occupies half|
|Japan||The percentage of cup noodles is the highest at 60% or more. Soy sauce, miso, tonkotsu, salty basic|
|米 国||The main soups are chicken, shrimp and beef.|
|Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu||The consumption has expanded rapidly in recent years. The soup is the sour and spicy shrimp flavor that ranks first. Acecock (Japan) brought in Japanese quality, and the bag noodles "Haohao" developed by letting local staff take care of the taste development lead the market (2010 share 65%) and consumption is expanding.|
|South Korea||Per capita consumption is world 1958 (see figure). Developed in Japan in 5, five years later, production started in Korea in 1963. The dry noodle flavor such as beef flavor and kimchi flavor is preferred with 75% of bag noodles|
|フィリピン||Soup bag noodles can be eaten as breakfast, and chicken flavor and beef bone flavor are popular|
|Kingdom of Thailand||One of the three biggest soups in the world, mainly sour and spicy Tom Yum Kung flavor|
|Taiwan||The percentage of cup noodles is as high as 50%. Half the pork flavor, followed by the beef flavor|
|Brazil||Soft noodles are preferred over Japan. No. XNUMX for delicious local chicken|
|メキシコ||Shrimp flavored noodles with spicy chili are preferred. It is consumed as soup food with short noodles that is eaten with a fork (see [Column]).|
|(Document)"Tokyo Newspaper』2008.4.11, ``Mainichi Newspapers] September 2013, 9 (Mexico) October 15, 10 (Vietnam), etc.|
- Fiscal 2005-54.4 billion meals produced (down 1.6% from the previous year)
- 2006-Production 53.1 billion, annual consumption 41.3
- 2008-Production 52.5 billion, annual consumption 40.9
- "Japan Food NewspaperAccording to the research, the number one sales of all instant noodlesSapporo Ichiban miso ramenHas become.
Japan's leading instant noodle manufacturers
- Nissin Food(Nissin Foods HoldingsUnder the umbrellaOsakaOsakaYodogawa Ward-TokyoShinjuku ward）
- Toyo Suisan(Maru-chan. TokyoMinato-ku）
- Sanyo food(Sapporo No. XNUMX in Minato-ku, Tokyo)GunmaMaebashi）
- Akeboshi food(Affiliated with Nissin Foods Holdings. TokyoShibuya Ward）
- Ace cock(Sanyo food system. Osaka PrefectureSuita City）
- House food(House Food Group Head OfficeUnder the umbrella,Umakacchan.. Osaka PrefectureHigashi Osaka City·TokyoChiyoda Ward）
- Marutai(Sanyo food system.FukuokaFukuoka CityNishi-ward）
- Maruka food(Peyoung. Gunma prefectureIsesaki City）
- Daikoku Food Industry(Okuro, My Friend, AKAGI. Gunma PrefectureSawa-gunTamamura Town）
- Yamadai(New Touch.IbarakiYuki-gunYachiyo Town）
- Noodles(Ibaraki PrefectureMito）
- Tokyo ramen(Tokyo ramen.TochigiAshikaga）
- Nagatanien(Simmered ramen, etc. Minato-ku, Tokyo)
- Table mark(Tablemark holdingsUnder andJapan Tobacco Industry (JT Group)Affiliated, former: Katokichi. TokyoChuo-ku,Kanebo Foods(Transferred the instant noodle manufacturing department)
- Longevity and food(AichiToyoake City）
- Ogasawara milling(Kirimaru Ramen. Aichi PrefectureHekinan City) Old Kirin Ramen
- Yamamoto milling(Pompoko Ramen. Aichi PrefectureToyokawa）
- Snack company(Butamen.MieTsu City)-Launched Japan's first instant noodles.Snacks similar to dried noodles "Baby star ramen, Mini size cup noodles "Butamen. "
- Tokushima milling(Kin-chan.TokushimaTokushima）
- Itomen(Champon noodle.HyogoTatsuno City）
- Fujiwara noodle(NagatanienUnder the umbrella. HokkaidoAsahikawa）
- Yakult Food Industry(Yakult Group,Saga PrefectureKanzaki）
- Sunpao food(SagaSanyo-gunKiyama）
- Itsuki food(KumamotoKumamoto-shiSouth ward）
- Higashimaru(Higashi Foods.KagoshimaHioki City）
- Toichi(ChibaChibaWakaba ku）
- Sb food(Hong Kong Yakisoba.. Chuo-ku, TokyoItabashi ku）
- Toei food(Non-cup noodles.GifuSeki City）
- Shinyo Foods (Ponchan Ramen.NaganoNagano city)
- OkikoCo., Ltd. (Okiko Ramen.OkinawaNakagami-gunNishihara Town）
Share of instant noodle shipments in Japan
- 2015 Year
- NISSIN FOODS (chicken ramen, cup noodles, etc.) 43.3%
- Toyo Suisan (red fox etc.) 24.6%
- Sanyo food (Sapporo Ichiban etc.) 15.0%
- Meisei food (Chalmera, Ippei-chan, etc.) 8.0%
- Ace cook (wantonmen, super cups, etc.) 8.0%
- Other 1.1%
- ^ It is also picked up as a strange noodle in Nissin Food's Academy of Food Culture "Go Noodle Road 2". Momofuku AndoTainanClose toChiayiThere is also a view that he knew the existence of Ifu-men and Imen-men because he was from, but the causal relationship with the current instant noodle establishment was not mentioned.
- ^ The secret story of the development and the start date of the release were posted on the exterior of the "Shinaka noodle" 50 meal pack limited to the 5th anniversary of Nisshin Yakisoba.
- ^ A single company at the time. CurrentlyNissin FoodUnder the umbrella of Holdings
- ^ Peak2008From about 500 billion meals2014Reduced to 444 billion meals.
- ^ a b Designation -Instant noodles page (Japan Instant Food Industry Association).
- ^ a b (PDF)
- ^ [Inspection world share] Instant noodles/Taiwan companies spread their leadNikkei Sangyo Shimbun] July 2019, 7 (food, daily necessities, service side).
- ^ Japan Instant Food Industry Association, p. 6.
- ^ 10 Japanese inventions that changed the worldXinhua News Agency 2013/11/24
- ^ "Postwar Japanese Innovation 100 Top 10 Polls for Instant Ramen". 2020/8/22Browse.
- ^ Nissin Foods Ando Momofuku Chronicle
- ^ a b c d "Instant ramen that bears the world created by fierce competition" 2020/8/22Browse.
- ^ [Extra edition] Is NHK "Manpuku" Chicken Ramen really an "invention" (below)-Take Nojima
- ^ Company history -Snack company
- ^ "Baby Star Ramen"-Japan's first ramen snack born from the heart of "Mottainai" | Making hit products with food and drink | J-Net21 [Small and Medium Business Support Site] SME Infrastructure Development Organization
- ^ [Behind the bottom news] Loved for half a century Long-lived products Become a staple with unstoppable evolution (Sankei Shimbun)-Yahoo! News August 2009, 8 23:7 delivery Sankei Shimbun
- ^ Antarctic food handbook
- ^ Antarctic OB meeting
- ^ a b <Revived Economic Secret History> "Immediately" Another Root Longevity Noodle Manufacturing Patent Purchased by Nissin Foods Tokyo Shimbun, June 2015, 6
- ^ Nissin Food Chronicle -NISSIN FOODS
- ^ Hikari department store "Is chicken ramen the first instant ramen in the world?"And society, 2010, Doujinshi.[Source required]
- ^ a b Patent Information Platform｜J-PlatPatSurveyed by
- ^ Radio program"Ijuin Hikari Sunday's secret baseThe episode was introduced on January 2008, 1 for the broadcast.
- ^ Hikari Ijuin/Sunday Secret Base
- ^ a b Ramen and Patriotic P.122
- ^ Japan Instant Food Industry Association, p. 34.
- ^ <"Instant Ramen Research Half a century history of evolution and next products"Nikkei Trendy Net", September 2008, 9.2019/2/23Browse.
- ^ Japan Instant Food Industry Association, p. 35.
- ^ a b Koji Tanaka and Kenji Takaya "The Secret of Instant Noodles (Gakken Manga Secret Series)" Gakken, 1998 P.110-111 ISBN-4 05-200962-2
- ^ "Instant ramen "Maruchan Seimen", a huge hit with XNUMX million meals sold in one year". MSN Sankei News(July 2012, 11) 2012/11/30Browse.
- ^ Instant noodles, half of the world produced in China -Searchina (Chinese Bureau of Information) Delivery dated January 2008, 1
- ^ World Instant Ramen Circumstances -Instant noodles page (Japan Instant Food Industry Association).
- ^ Kuniaki Nishio, Norihiko Saito, Sawa Okabayashi (November 2015, 11). "Asahi Shimbun" (Asahi Shimbun): p. Morning edition 7th page
- ^ World Ramen Association Global demand for instant noodlesWorld Ramen Association
- ^ "Catalog ▽ International comparison of instant noodles consumption". honkawa2.sakura.ne.jp. 2019/7/19Browse.
- ^ a b c Japan Instant Food Industry AssociationResearch
- ^ a b Japan Instant Ramen Circumstances -Instant noodles page (Japan Instant Food Industry Association).
- ^ "Rankin's Garden" MBS Retrieved November 2012, 8.
- ^ Chapter 4 Changes in Instant Noodle Production Volume
- ^ Nikkei newspaper "Nikkei industry map 2017 edition" P.27 August 2016, 8
- Kenro Hayami"Ramen and Patriotic"Kodansha, February 2011.ISBN 978-4062800419.
- Japan Instant Food Industry Association. “Instant noodle pictorial book”. Japan Instant Food Industry Association. 2020/10/29Browse.
- Momofuku Ando Memorial Hall(Cup noodle museum)
- Ramen can -Not instant, but can be eaten if openedcanning.KonjacNoodles of ramenChinese noodleInstead of.
- Japan Instant Food Industry Association -An industry group consisting of instant noodle manufacturing companies in Japan.
- Manpuku -An instant noodle (chicken ramen) development story of Ando who launched Nissin.