Teaching the registered dietitian "strongest infectious disease countermeasures"!
If you write the contents roughly
"The information is a mixture of boulders, and each person's health literacy (the ability to determine health) has come to be questioned.
In addition to masks, sterilization, ventilation, and social distance, there are other things that he wants to make a new habit of corona sickness.that is… → Continue reading
Haven't missed the book you should read? "BOOK Watch" introduces not only new books but also hidden masterpieces. We publish a wide range of works such as pure literature, romance, non-fiction, natural sciences, photo books and cooking recipes.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Health literacyWhat is (health literacy)?HealthInvestigate, gain, understand, and effectively use the basics and services needed to make good face-to-face decisions.能力Means the degree of.Medical literacyAlso called.
It is important not only to read and understand the figures and sentences in the pamphlets and to make medical appointments at medical institutions, but also to improve the ability to effectively use health information and help maintain and improve health. To.In addition, it is not limited to personal ability, but broaderHealthcare・ There are also ideas that include educational systems and socio-cultural factors.
Advocated the model of health literacy as one of the three important indicators of intervention effect..
Health literacypublic healthThe purpose of the program is to improve the knowledge, understanding and ability of social citizens regarding health so that they can lead a healthier life.
In the United States, it was first taken up as one of the important issues in the national health promotion campaign "Healthy People 2010".
- ^ Clear Communication: an NIH Health Literacy Initiative (National Institute of Health)
- ^ Nutbeam, D. (2000). Health literacy as a public health goal: A challenge for contemporary health education and communication strategies into the 21st century. Health Promotion International, 15 (3), 259–267.
- ^ 11 Health Communication (Healthy People 2010)
- An introductory course on communication of environment and health in society and the mass media at Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey taught by Andrew Pleasant
- Special Collection on Health and Literacy
- Health Action by People India (HAP)
- Health Literacy Resource List for Educators, USDA NAL Food and Nutrition Information Center (PDF | 76KB)