Photo Naeno, "WHITE graph 005" Pre-cut Provided by: Kodansha
500 million SNS followers, Naena's first gravure and bold dress shot
If you write the contents roughly
"WHITE graph 005", which Naena's first challenge to gravure, will be released by Kodansha on March 3th.
"The girl most recommended by Gen Z right now" is the first in "WHITE graph 005" (Kodansha) ... → Continue reading
Mainly on the latest information on domestic and foreign movies & TV dramas, the "now" of entertainment, which has become a hot topic on the Internet such as animation and overseas gossip, is transmitted daily with news!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
By founder Seiji Noma1909(Meiji42 years)11"Dainippon YutakaEstablished as (Dai Nippon Yubenkai). at firstargumentThe magazine "Yuu"PublicationWas. The name of "Kodansha" is as it is named "TalkIs derived fromKodan ClubWas published1911It was used in combination with Dainippon Yutaka from (Meiji 44).critic OfTokutomi SohoIt is,PrewarKodansha, which had a great influence on boys and young people inMinistry of Education"
1938(Showa13 years) in FebruaryHisashi NomaBecame the second presidentLtd.Reorganized in November of the same yearSae NomaBecame the third president.1945(Showa 20)Shoichi NomaBecame the fourth president,1958(Showa 33) renamed as "Kodansha Co., Ltd." afterwards1981(Showa 56)Noma RyoudoIs the fifth president,1987(Showa 62)Sawako NomaIs the fifth president,2011(Heisei23 years)Nobuno NobunobuBecame the 7th president and continues to the present.
From the prewar period with the motto "Fun and useful"Massesmagazine"キ ン グ"Shonen clubVarious magazines andBookWas published. 『Eiji YoshikawaComplete works"・"Japanese dictionaryWhile publishing such asLiterature AwardPreside over.
Shueisha-Shogakukan(Both companiesHitotsubashi GroupBelonging to) is a major publishing industry in Japan alongside, and once the annual sales were over 2000 billion yen. However, in recent years the so-called "Publication depressionSales decreased due to2002In (14), it became the first deficit settlement after the war. In addition, although Shogakukan had a difference of about 500 billion yen at its peak,2006(18) sales fell to 1456 billion yen and was overtaken by Shogakukan, which sold 1470 billion yen..2007It exceeded that Shogakukan in (19),2009After (21), it was overtaken by Shueisha.2016Since 28, the sales of both companies have again exceeded.
2002 (Heisei 14) and 2006 (Heisei 18)FIFA World CupAt the time of each, as a FIFA official book,2002 FIFA World Cup"Official Guidebook", "Official Program", "Official Photobook" (omnibus),2006 FIFA World CupWe publish "official guidebook" and "official omnibus".
デ ィ ズ ニ ーI have the right to publish books that use characters,Tokyo Disney ResortOfficialsponsorAsTokyo DisneylandToToontown,Tokyo Disney SeaToLegend of Mishka(Discontinued due to the end of the show on September 2014, 9),Turtle talk(From September 2014, 9).
- 1909(Meiji42)-First presidentSeiji NomaEstablished Dai Nippon Yukai in Komagome-Sakashita-cho, Hongo-ku (currently Sendagi, Bunkyo-ku).
- 1910(43th year of Meiji)- Dainippon BooksFirst issue of "Oben" as the publisher.
- 1911(44th year of Meiji)-Raised KodanshaKodan Club] Is published.
- 1914(Taisho3 years) - "Shonen club] Is published.
- 1920(Taisho 9)-"Modern" "Ladies' Club] Is published.
- 1924(13th year of Taisho)-"キ ン グ] Is published.
- 1925(14th year of Taisho)-Renamed the company name to Yundan Kodansha Japan.
- 1931(Showa6 years)-Record section (currentlyKing recordEstablished).
- 1933(Showa 8)-Head office moved to Otowa Town, Koishikawa Ward (currently Otowa, Bunkyo Ward).
- 1938(Showa 13)- Hisashi NomaAppointed as the 2nd president (December in November).Sae Noma, Became the third president. OrganizationLtd.And
- 1945(20)-Nihon Press changed its articles of incorporation,Kobunsha Publishing Co., Ltd.Established.Shoichi Noma, Became the 4th president.
- 1946(Showa 21)-Established Toyokuni Printing.
- 1952(Showa 27)-Established Daiichi Paper Industry.
- 1954(Showa 29)-Established Daiichi News Agency.
- 1958(33)-Changed the trade name to Kodansha Co., Ltd.
- 1961(36)-Established Otowa Service Center (currently Kodansha Business Partners). Shoichi Noma is appointed president, and the chairman of the International Association for Publishing Culture.
- 1963(Showa 38)-Established Kodansha International.
- 1964(39)-Established Otowa Building.
- 1970(Showa 45)-Established Kodansha Scientific.
- 1972(47)-Established Peck (currently Kodansha Editorial). Shoichi Noma became president and Vice Chairman of the International Union of Publishing.
- 1975(50)-Established Nikkan Gendai.
- 1977(Showa 52)-Established Sansusha (currently Kodansha BC).
- 1981(Showa 56)- Noma Ryoudo, Became the 5th president.
- 1987(62)-With the death of Nomichi Sora,Sawako NomaBecame the 6th president.
- 2005(Heisei17 years)-Kodansha (Beijing) Culture Co., Ltd. established.
- 2008(20)-Kodansha USA, established Kodansha USA Publishing.
- 2009(21)-100th anniversary. December 100th, the 12th anniversary, comes from the founder's birthday, Seiji Noma..
- 2010(22)-Established Seikaisha.
- 2011(23)-With the death of Sawako Noma,Nobuno NobunobuIs appointed as the 7th president.Established Taiwan Kodansha Media Co., Ltd.
- 2015(27)-Established Kodansha Gakugei Create.Hurst Women's PictorialFormed a business alliance with and became the publisher of the magazine issued by the company.
- 2016(28) June- IchijinshaBecame a wholly owned subsidiary. 70th anniversary of the first appearance of the group. Head office, 50th anniversary in the United States.
- 2017(29) June- Polygon PicturesEstablished a joint venture, Kodansha VR Lab.
- 2018(30) June- pixivIn collaboration with the manga app "PalcyLaunched.
- 2019(31) June- Weekly Shonen Magazine,Weekly Hyundai60th anniversary of the first issue.
|Settlement period (period)||amount of sales||Operating income||Ordinary profit||Profit before tax||Net income|
|63rd period (December 2000, 12-November 1, 2001)||1769００ million yen||31００ million yen||7００ million yen|
|64rd period (December 2001, 12-November 1, 2002)||1712 million yen||7 million yen||▲1600 million yen|
|65rd period (December 2002, 12-November 1, 2003)||1672 million yen||14 million yen|
|66rd period (December 2003, 12-November 1, 2004)||1598 million yen||▲5 million yen||▲7300 million yen|
|67rd period (December 2004, 12-November 1, 2005)||1545 million yen||77 million yen||52 million yen|
|68rd period (December 2005, 12-November 1, 2006)||1455 million yen||31 million yen||15 million yen|
|69rd period (December 2006, 12-November 1, 2007)||1443 million yen||▲3 million yen||24 million yen||26００ million yen||10 million yen|
|70rd period (December 2007, 12-November 1, 2008)||1350 million yen||▲About 62 billion yen||▲About 52 billion yen||▲48 million yen||▲76 million yen|
|71rd period (December 2008, 12-November 1, 2009)||1245 million yen||▲About 73 billion yen||▲About 49 billion yen||▲57 million yen|
|72rd period (December 2009, 12-November 1, 2010)||1223 million yen||▲18 billion||6００ million yen||5 million yen|
|73rd period (December 2010, 12-November 1, 2011)||1219 million yen||2００ million yen||7 million yen||1 million yen|
|74rd period (December 2011, 12-November 1, 2012)||1178 million yen||▲6 million yen||10 million yen||15 million yen|
|75rd period (December 2012, 12-November 1, 2013)||1202 million yen||24 million yen||48 million yen||32 million yen|
|76rd period (December 2013, 12-November 1, 2014)||1190 million yen||27００ million yen||53００ million yen||38００ million yen||27 million yen|
|77rd period (December 2014, 12-November 1, 2015)||1168 million yen||34 million yen||14 million yen|
|78rd period (December 2015, 12-November 1, 2016)||1172 million yen||27 million yen|
|79rd period (December 2016, 12-November 1, 2017)||1179 million yen||17 million yen|
|80rd period (December 2017, 12-November 1, 2018)||1204 million yen||22００ million yen||47００ million yen||28 million yen|
|81rd period (December 2018, 12-November 1, 2019)||1358 million yen||89００ million yen||112００ million yen||72 million yen|
Major published magazines
Men's magazine/information magazine
- Friend pink
- Friends gold
- Fun kindergarten
- Tanoyo Himegumi
- TV magazine
- With NHK's mother
- For the first time on TV picture book!
Women's comic magazine
- Separate volume friend
- Heart kiss
- BE ・ LOVE
- Honey Milk (electronic comic magazine)
- Sister friend (electronic comic magazine)
- comic tint (electronic comic magazine)
- COMIC ZERO-SUM
- Comic lily princess
Men comic magazine
- Weekly Shonen Magazine
- Separate Shonen Magazine
- Monthly Shonen Magazine
- Shonen Magazine R
- Monthly Shonen Sirius
- Shonen Magazine Edge
- Weekly Young Magazine
- Monthly afternoon
- Nemesis (Anthology Comic)
- Monthly ComicREX
- Manga 4 panel
- Ai (Nihon Keizai Shimbun(Joint business with)
Magazines that were once published and sold
- Magazine Eno
- Japan NIPPON
- キ ン グ -A magazine separate from the first article after the war.
- -A magazine separate from the first article after the war.
- Monthly modern
- Kodan Club
- (Later, "Children's Club", then "Fun Fourth Grade])
- Shonen club(Later renamed to "Shonen Club")
- Girl club
- Ladies' Club
- Happy first grade
- Fun second grade
- Fun Third Grade
- Fun Fourth Grade
- Fun fifth grade
- Fun sixth grade
- Young lady
- Hot dog press
- DAYS JAPAN
- Penthouse(laterBunkashaissued by)
- Scola(Initial issue. Later published by Scola Inc. and Scola Magazine Inc. after Scola Bankruptcy)
- DELUXE magazine
- DELUXE magazine ORE
- Overlord Magazine
- Weekly Bokura Magazine
- Hero magazine
- Comic bonbon
- Deluxe Bonbon
- Telemanga Heroes
- Monthly magazine Z
- Mr Magazine
- Young Magazine Uppers
- Girl friend(Weekly → Monthly)
- Monthly Carol
- Chu ♥ Girl
- Tokyo Disneyland
- TOKYO★ 1 week
- KANSAI 1 week(Since December 2008Sankei Living Newspaperissued by)
- Kiss PLUS
- Monthly Shonen Rival
- Magazine SPECIAL
- Courier Japon
- Adult style
- Lula JAPAN (from March 2018Magazine houseissued by）
- IN ★ POCKET
- ITAN (Anthology Comic)
- Book (PR magazine) (suspended in the December 2020 issue)
- Kodansha library
- Kodansha Literature Library
- Kodansha Novels(1982 -)
- Kodansha BOX
- Kodansha taiga(2015 -)
- Kodansha X Bunko White Heart
- Kodansha Ranobe library
- Seikaisha library
- Kodansha character library
- K Ranobe Books
- Kodansha modern new book
- Blue bucks
- Kodansha + α library
- Kodansha + α new book(2000 -)
- Kodansha Academic Library
- Kodansha Selection Mettier
- Seikaisha new book
- Health library
- All 50 volumes (1959-1962)
- KodanshaJapanese dictionary Third edition
- Kodansha color version Japanese dictionary second edition
- Academic Bunko Japanese Dictionary Revised New Edition
- Dictionary of correct Japanese notation and terms Second Edition
- World Famous Liquor Encyclopedia
- Cooking household account book
- Simple pension household notes
- Ramen Grand Prize
- Separate Best Car
- with online
- COURRiER JAPON
- Contemporary business
- FRIDAY Digital
- FORZA STYLE
- Bebimov(Old "BABY! byMorning+FRaU")
- Bonbon TV
- Kids bonbons
- Magazine pocket
- Wednesday Sirius
- eYoung Magazine
- D Morning
- モ ア イ
- Comic days
- DAYS NEO
- ILLUST DAYS
- NOVEL DAYS
Web services that have ended
The above is called the Noma Sansho.
- Yoshikawa Eiji Literature Award
- Yoshikawa Eiji Bunko Award
- Yoshikawa Eiji Literature New Face Award
- Eiji Yoshikawa Cultural Award
- Kodansha Manga Award
- Kodansha Yasuharu Honda Nonfiction Award
- Kodansha Science Publishing Award
- Kodansha Publishing Culture Award
- Edogawa Ranpo Award
- Noma Literature Translation Award
- "City of human flesh"
- "The Great Fire of the Taisho Earthquake" edited by the Dainippon Orenkai
- Eiji Yoshikawa "Sword Difficulty"
- Shinpei Goto"Political ethics"
- Yusuke Tsurumi"Awaited Hero"
- Ken Sawada"Mussolini Biography"
- Sato red green"Let's receive a flower in a cup"
- Yusuke Tsurumi "Mother"
- Sonroku Tani"Okatatsu Oshikiricho Money Making Actual Story"
- Minetaro Yamanaka"Enemies crossing three hundred villages"
- Toyohiko Kagawa"A grain of wheat"
- Tagawa bubbly"Norakuro Private Soldier"
- Yoichiro Minami"Barking dense forest"
- Eiji Yoshikawa "Miyamoto Musashi"
- Ranpo Edogawa"Phantom Twenty Faces"
- Eiji Yoshikawa "Three Kingdoms"
- Hiroshi Murita "Major Kato Major General"
- Yamaoka Sohachi"The shield"
- Sohachi Yamaoka "Marshal Yamamoto Isoroku"
After the war
- Takashi Nagai"Leave this child"
- Shohei Ooka"Mrs. Musashino"
- Tatsuzo Ishikawa"Ethics of anxiety"
- Mishima Yukio"Village Stagger"
- Yojiro Ishizaka"A sunny slope"
- Yasushi Inoue"Dunhuang"
- Sohachi Yamaoka "Ieyasu Tokugawa"
- Ishimure Michiko "Bitter Sea Pure Land"
- Hirofumi Omatsu"Follow me! My game guts" (correct / continued)
- Daisaku Ikeda"Family Revolution"
- Shusaku Endo"Goutara Anthropology" series
- Komine"Archimedes does not get his hands dirty"
- Ryotaro Shiba"The Harima Nada Story"
- John Taylor "The End of the Black Hall Space"
- Ryu Murakami"Blue which is almost transparent"
- Hiroyuki Itsuki"Youth Gate" series
- Shoichi Watanabe"Method of intellectual life"
- Naonori Isomura"It's a bit scratchy,"
- Sawako Ariyoshi"Wamiya-sama"
- Kei Nakazawa"When you feel the sea"
- Tetsuko Kuroyanagi"Tottochan in the window window"
- Kenji Suzuki"Recommendation of care" (genuine, continuation)
- Kenji Suzuki "Femininity Story XNUMX Chapters to Live Beautifully"
- Hirooka Tatsuro"Recommendation of the consciousness revolution"
- "Life sweat, tears and emotions"
- Abe Joji"Play ball in the moat"
- Haruki Murakami"Norway Forest"
- Junichi Watanabe"Utakata"
- Haruki Murakami "South of the border, west of the sun"
- Ichiro Ozawa"Japanese remodeling plan"
- Koichi Hamada"Nine politicians who ruined Japan"
- Winston Groom"Forest Gump"
- Yukio Noguchi"Super" study method"
- Amagi Seimaru"The Kindaichi Case Files (3) Dennou Sanso Murder Case"
- Kendo Senoo"Shonen H"
- Hiroshi Otobu"Five unsatisfied"
- Mitsuyo Ohira"So you survive too"
- Anna Umemiya"I was a "difficult duckling""
- Fuji Television Trivia Promotion Committee "Trivia Fountain"-Heeno no Hon"
- Masanori Shiraishi+Tokyo University of Agriculture and TechnologyStudents of "Shiraishi-san of co-op"
- Takako Sato"Be an instant wind"
- Shinichi Fukuoka"Between living things and inanimate objects"
- Keigo Higashino"new comer"
- "Steve Jobs"
- Yoshinori Nagumo"A way of life that looks like those in their thirties even when they are over 50"
- Nishio Restoration"Love Story/Haunted Story"
- Naoki Momota"A man called a pirate" (above and below)
- Mariko Hayashi"Recommendation of ambition"
- Ijuin Shizuka"Adult Style" Series
- Haruko Obokata"That day"
- Kent Gilbert"Conflict-controlled Chinese and Korean Tragedy"
- Masashi Kawai"Future chronology What will happen in a declining population"
- Kurokawa Ihoko"My Wife's Trisets"
- Makiko Uchidate"I'll die soon"
- Blue Almanac (1991 June 6,Mega drive) (Kodansha Research Institute)
- Knight Legend (Mega Drive, July 1993, 7) (Kodansha Research Institute)
- Destruction of the devil(Mega Drive, December 1993, 12) (Kodansha Research Institute)
- UltramanPicture book (September 1996, 9,Sega Saturn）
- Kindaichi Shonen Case Files Sorrow Island A new tragedy (November 1996, 11,PlayStation）
- BOYS BE... (March 1997, 3, PlayStation)
- The first step (March 1997, 7, PlayStation)
- Alice on line B (March 1997, 9, PlayStation)
- Ultraman Illustrated Book 2 (December 1997, 12, Sega Saturn)
- Initial DGaiden (March 1998, 3,Game boy）
- Kindaichi Shonen Case Files 2 Hell Amusement Park Murder Case (March 1998, 3, PlayStation)
- Shura Gate (March 1998, 4, PlayStation)
- Ultraman Illustrated Book 3 (December 1998, 6, Sega Saturn)
- Initial D (Sega Saturn, June 1998, 6)
- Shigeru Mizuki's youkai picture book Summary (1998 June 6, Sega Saturn)
- Tsuntsugumi Suujide Puni Puni (September 1998, 9, PlayStation)
- Danjyo Shotenkai-The legendary sword started! (March 1998, 10, PlayStation)
- Tsun Tsungumi 2 Moji Moji Pakkun (November 1998, 11, PlayStation)
- Initial D (January 1999, 1, PlayStation)
- Tsuntongumi 3 Kanji Vader (January 1999, 1, PlayStation)
- Psychomettler EIJI (March 1999, 2, PlayStation)
- Spicaro Sentaro Puzzle Rice (February 1999, 2, PlayStation)
- Premonition of excitement Hiroki YagamiGame-Taste (May 1999, 5, PlayStation)
- Kindaichi Shonen's Case Files 3 -Seiryuu Legend Murder Case- (August 1999, 8, PlayStation)
- BOYS BE… 2nd Season (September 1999, 9, PlayStation)
- Onijo Castle (December 1999, 12, PlayStation)
- Gaming Apocalypse Kaiji (March 2000, 5, PlayStation)
- Silence fleet (March 2000, 9, PlayStation)
- Naniwa Financial Road~Yuji AokiFor public breast computing ~ (July 2001, 7, PlayStation)
- Magical Teacher Negima!FUN DISC Maho Ryo Festival (March 2006, 3,Microsoft Windows）
Relationship with broadcasting industry
Published by KodanshaWeekly HyundaiAnd 'FridayByNHKAnd eachCommercial station, OtherMedia(Mass media) Are often bashed, but they are published in magazines and publications issued by the company.Novel,ComicRegarding the relationship with the work itself, the relationship is not bad. After all, Kodansha has a large scale, and between departments (of novels and manga workscontentExcavationCopyrightIt is thought that the reason is that it is difficult to unify the tone due to the lack of horizontal connections between the management department and the news department such as "Weekly Hyundai" and "Friday".
- Main publications
- Educational TV programs for infants (magazines)
- * "With mom"("With NHK's mother])
- * "peek-a-boo!("The first TV picture book isn't there!")
- Information education program of general television
- * "Explore roman world heritage"ofDVDProduction-Sale
- * "It's a bit bad" (Naonori Isomura）
- Others (including essay books by NHK announcer and caster at that time, including photos during program recording)
- * "Recommendation" (Kenji Suzuki）
- * "Studio 102Drama ”(Eiichi Takanashi)
- * "How to enjoy NHK 10 times" (Miyazaki Midori）
Hakone EkidenA relay guidebook has been published.
KodanshaAsahi Shimbun,Toei,Kyushu Asahi BroadcastingNext toTV Asahi HoldingsIs a shareholder with a 1.36% stake. Former president Sawako Noma was outside of TV Asahi from June 1988 to June 6.Statutory AuditorWas serving.
Fuji Television Network, Inc
Live doorとFuji Television Network, IncWithNippon Broadcasting Stock Acquisition BattleIn doing so, Kodansha supported Fuji Television,Takeover bidIn (TOB)Nippon Broadcasting System, Inc.Sold the shares to Fuji Television.
Nippon Cultural Broadcasting, Inc.
AffiliateKobunsha Publishing Co., Ltd.Is invested with. The third president of the company was from Kodansha.
Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.
Suspicious news, scandals, etc.
Cases that became a problem by posting articles
- Photo Weekly Magazine "Friday" Attack Case(Beat takeshiby"Friday] The editorial attack)
- Kodansha Friday Incident(Science of happiness(Conflict/dispute with)
- NHK Special"Miracle poet] Tie-up book problem
- VoCE On-paper Butler Cafe Swallowtail Voyeur, KAT-TUN Concert Voyeur Case(2006）
- Nara Doctor's Home Arson Murder CaseIncident of publication of a book based on information that seems to be an investigation information source (2007）
- "Weekly Shonen MagazineSpecial edition of "Weekly Shonen MagazineExtra number Magazine dragonMay 1The manga "Seikan No."Mega idiotTo,DEATH NOTEFrom etc.plagiarismWas found, and it was found that Kodansha was apologizing.
- South KoreaAbout the book "Momchan Diet" by the charisma diet housewife, who was born in Japan, the author Jung Da Young said that the Japanese translation was published without a contract, against the publisher company,Tokyo District CourtFile a lawsuit against.
- Weekly Young Magazine2013May 1At the time of the issueAKB48Member ofTomomi Kasai ShirtlessThere is a shot that makes the boy hide his chest in the form of, and Kodansha decided to postpone the release on the same month after cutting the problem scene for the issue..
- other than this,Weekly HyundaiThere are also many (concerned) coverage reports.
Cases without incidents, scandals, etc.
- Questionnaire investigation case by a Kodansha employee who misrepresented himself as a college student (2007May 11）
- Kodansha employeesMarketDoing researchUniversity(Faculty of Policy Management, Keio University)”インターネット OfBlogTo the operators,ComicaboutquestionnaireIt turned out that a survey was being conducted. After the discovery, Kodansha apologized to the victim (the questionnaire destination) and Keio University, but was sent to the questionnaire destination.E-mailIn the statement, "(If you give us permission for this questionnaire), we will be able to utilize it in our future sales and advertising measures." As a result, I became more angry, saying, "Do you say "Yes" here?".
- Weekly Shonen MagazineSeveral deputy editors includingmarijuanaThere are also cases of arrests for possession.
Otowa Group (affiliated company)
- Ltd.Kobunsha Publishing Co., Ltd.(Established by changing the articles of incorporation of Nippon Press, a subsidiary of Kodansha)
- Kobunsha Service Co., Ltd.-Operation and management of Kobunsha photo studio and Kobunsha theater studio
- King recordCo., Ltd. (separated from Kodansha's record department)
- Seven Seas Music Co., Ltd.-Music publisher
- Bellwood RecordsLtd.
- King International Co., Ltd.-Import and sale of overseas CDs.
- King Enterprise Co., Ltd.-Staffing business to King Records
- King Sekiguchidai Studio Co., Ltd.-Operation management of rental studio for music and video
- Ltd.Daily age
- Nikkan Gendai Osaka Co., Ltd.
- Noncom Co., Ltd.
- Editorial Kodansha Ltd.-Editing books and magazines. In addition to the Kodansha itself, the distributor also handles some other companies.
- Kodansha Scientific Co., Ltd.-Published natural science books.
- Ltd.Kodansha B sea -Handles editing of car-related books and magazines. All sellers are Kodansha itself. The company name was changed from Sansusha on June 2009, 6.
- Kodansha Comic Create Inc.-"Resurrection Bonbon Series", co-published with special effects books and other Kodansha.
- Ltd.Seikaisha -"Seikaisha library''Seikaisha new book, Etc. are issued. The seller is Kodansha itself.
- Ltd.Tanka Kenkyusha -Published "Tanka Kenkyu".
- Kodansha Gakugei Create Co., Ltd.-Planning and editing contract for Kodansha and other publishers' humanities books and magazines.
- Ltd.Ichijinsha -A publisher centered on manga and light novels.2016May 10Kodansha announced that it will become a wholly owned subsidiary.. Launched jointly with Kodansha. Therefore, the name Kodansha is placed behind the comic page released by Ichijinsha.
- Kodansha PAL Co., Ltd.-Kodansha Children's Classroom (Infant classroom) Expand.
- Kodansha Business Partners Co., Ltd. 2011In 7 monthSelf-published"Kodansha Publishing Service Center" and bookslogistics-insuranceEstablished by the merger of Kodansha Logicom, which handles agency business.
- Toyokuni Printing Co., Ltd.-Handles the text printing of books and comic books, digital platemaking, and digital content management.
- Daiichi News Service Co., Ltd.-100% owned by KodanshaAdvertising agency.
- Otowa Building Co., Ltd. building-Real estateManages, manages, landscaping, etc.
- Dai-Ichi Paper Co., Ltd.-A trading company specializing in publishing and printing paper.
- Kodansha Human Network Co., Ltd. Temporary staffing company.
- Kodansha Co., Ltd.-Accounting business of Kodansha and group companies.
- Kodansha FS Co., Ltd.
- Kodansha VR Lab Co., Ltd.-Planning, production, manufacturing, wholesale, lending, sales, copyright business and import/export of digital contents such as VR contents, images, games, voices and music.Polygon PicturesJoint venture with.
- Kodansha Co., Ltd. IP-Media business business, rights business business, media operation support, advertising and promotion business.
- Kodansha (Beijing) Culture Co., Ltd.
- Taiwan Kodansha Media Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Yinfusha Culture Co., Ltd.
- KODANSHA USA, INC.-Headquarters of American business.
- KODANSHA USA PUBLISHING, LLC.
- Kodansha Advanced Media LLC.
- KODANSHA EUROPE LTD.
- VERTICAL, INC. (Kodansha 46.7%,Dai Nippon Printing46.0%)
- Noma Cultural Foundation
- International Cultural Forum
- Noma Educational Research Institute
- Scola - 1981Established as a subsidiary of Kodansha. In July 1988, the company's publisher code was transferred from Kodansha. It disappeared in a special liquidation in March 7.
- Ask - 1981Established as "Ask Kodansha" with a XNUMX:XNUMX investment between Kodansha and Ask.1998The capital relationship was dissolved and the trade name was changed to Ask. In October 2017Ask publicationAbsorbed and dissolved.
- Kodansha International- 1963Established on July 7, dissolved at the end of April 1.. He handled Western books, language books, and general books, and translated and published Japanese works into English.
- Random House Kodansha-In 2003Random houseEstablished in partnership with. With the termination of the partnership in 2010Takeda Random House JapanRenamed to.2012Bankruptcy in December.
- 2 & 4 Motoring -Create car-related video media.
- Kodansha Famous Schools Co., Ltd.Distance learningWas dealing with. Liquidation completed in October 2020.
Other investment companies
- Nippon Cultural Broadcasting, Inc.(Kodadansha is a major shareholder with a 9.0% stake)
- Nissan Group Holdings(Kodansha is the largest shareholder with a 2019% stake as of March 3, 31.）
- Tohan(Kodansha is the largest shareholder with a 2019% stake as of March 3, 31.）
- Rakuten Books Network(Kodadansha is a major shareholder with a 9.50% stake)
- Comic Communication Co., Ltd. (Kodansha, Shogakukan, founder,TohoJoint venture company)
- Content Works Co., Ltd. (Kodansha 30%, Shogakukan 30%,FUJIFILM Business Innovation30%,Microsoft Japan10% joint venture company)
- LINE Book Distribution (LINE52%,Media Do(24%, 4 joint venture companies of Kodansha and Shogakukan)
- Anime Times (Avex pictures55%, Kodansha, Shueisha, Shogakukan jointly owned by 4 companies)
- Japan Manga Alliance (Animate,KADOKAWA, Kodansha, Shueisha, Shogakukan joint venture company)
- Japan Electronic Library Service Co., Ltd. (Kodansha 25%, KADOKAWA 25%,Kinokuniya Bookstore25%,Dai Nippon Printing&Library distribution center25% joint venture company)
- Junichi Shimbun -Acquired in 1930 and included under the umbrella, sold in 1938 after the death of Seiji Noma.
- Aipec-Kodansha,pioneerAlthough it was invested by, etc., it went bankrupt in 1992 after the appearance of store decorations was discovered after it was opened to the public.
- Asmik Ace -Asuku (As), Sumitomo Corporation (smi), Kodansha (k) jointly established as "Asmic", through Kadokawa Shoten, a subsidiary of Sumitomo Corporation, now a subsidiary of Jupiter Telecom.
- Hurst Women's Pictorial -Kodansha undertakes sales operations through retailers such as bookstores for all publications such as magazines and mooks.
- Cygames -Kodansha entrusted sales of the comic label "Psychomi".
Japan Electronic Book Publishers Association, Reading Promotion Movement Council,Japan Magazine Association,Japan Book Publishing Association, Japan Publishing Infrastructure Center, Japan Essayist Club, International Exchange for Publishing Culture,National Publishing Association, Japan Publishing Club,International Children's Book Council,Comic Publishers Association, Digital Comic Association, Japan Audiobook Association,Japan Advertisers Association, Japan Magazine Advertising Association,Japan ABC Association, Japan Interactive Advertising Association, etc.
- ^ a b c d e f The 81st term financial announcement, “Gazette” (Extra issue No. 2020) dated March 2, 3 (16nd year of Reiwa), p.
- ^ Shogakukan tops Kodansha's total sales for the first time,Asahi Shimbun,2007May 6
- ^ Official sponsor,Tokyo Disney Resort
- ^ Kodansha is an official sponsor of Tokyo DisneySea® / Tokyo Disneyland®., Kodansha official website
- ^ I want to read: Frontline "100 newly written books", XNUMX years old,Mainichi Newspapers, August 2009, 12[Broken link]
- ^ "The first issue of electronic BL/honey milk from Kodansha, the concept is "only healing!"". Comic Natalie(July 2016, 5) 2016/5/25Browse.
- ^ “[Love it, you dye it] Sweet and stimulating digital comic magazine “comic tint”, launched April 4 (Friday)”. PR TIMES. (2018-03-2 15) 2018/7/8Browse.
- ^ "Publisher of "Rura Japan" from Kodansha to Magazine House". WWD JAPAN. 2019/3/31Browse.
- ^ Because it is a specification that does not encounter with an enemy weaker than the party, it will be difficult to earn experience value, and if you proceed in the wrong way, you will not be able to clear it. Due to such a broken system, the difficulty level is extremely high, and the evaluation of the game is low. On the back of the package, there is a catch phrase saying "This game is more realistic than reality!", which makes me doubt whether the copywriter who wrote it actually played it.
- ^ "Miss Magazine" has been suspended since 2012. In addition, the audition sponsored by Kodansha since 2013 is "Miss iD] Will be.
- ^ TBS/Kodansha Drama Original Award
- ^ Kodansha BOOK Club: Literary Book Novel Contemporary Edogawa Ranpo Award Application Guidelines
- ^ Plagiarism from "Death Note"... Shonen Magazine apologizes - Sankei Shimbun,2007May 12
- ^ Takeshi Wada (September 2010, 9). “Compensation Litigation: Korean “Diet Housewives” Sustains Japanese Translation and Suspends Kodansha Compensation". Daily jp.As of August 2010, 10オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2010/10/2Browse.
- ^ "Tomomi Kasai's chest, hide the boy... Yanmaga release postponed". YOMIURI ONLINE (February 2013, 1). As of February 11, 2013オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2013/1/20Browse.
- ^ Kodansha employee sends a questionnaire to the manga blog operator, calling himself Keio University,INTERNET Watch,2007May 11
- ^ Kodansha made Ichijinsha a wholly owned subsidiary, Comic Natalie, October 2016, 10
- ^ Kodansha International dissolved at the end of April, Shinka Culture Online, March 2011, 3
- ^ "Publisher Takeda Random House goes bankrupt, debt totals 9 million yen". MSN Sankei News (February 2012, 12). As of February 17, 2013オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2013/3/9Browse.
- ^ Kodansha Famous Schools Co., Ltd.National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site
- ^ NIPPAN GROUP CO., LTD. (2019-06-27). 71th Term (October 2018, 4-September 1, 2019) Securities Report (Report).
- ^ Tohan Co., Ltd. (2019-06-28). 72nd Term (April 30, 4-March 1, 31) Securities Report (Report).
- ^ (PDF(March 2015, 3 Hurst Women's Pictorial Inc./Kodansha Inc.)
- ^ "Cygames Co., Ltd. and Kodansha Co., Ltd. form a business alliance announced the launch of the comic label "Psycomi".". 2017/7/30Browse.
- Kodansha Super Character Festival(K Festival)-Event sponsored by Kodansha
- Noma Dojo
- Tokyo Broadcasting Holdings
- Mainichi Shimbun
- Advanced Publishing Laboratory
- CCC Media House
- Hisao Ito("Monthly Themis] Editor in chief)
- Yamada Goro(critic)
- Akiyama Akira(Copywriter)
- Ito Seiko(Talent, creator)
- (Bunkyo UniversityFaculty of Informatics Associate Professor)
- Miyazaki Manabu(OriginalWeekly HyundaiNot a reporter or employee)