You can unlock it with your smartphone and monitor it with the built-in camera!Portable smart safe "Guardmine"
If you write the contents roughly
It also has a built-in mobile battery that allows you to charge your smartphone.
No matter how much you try to prevent theft, there seems to be a limit to relying solely on your own will and attention.Making full use of technology ... → Continue reading
"Bouncy" is a new age video media that delivers cutting-edge information that shows the future lifestyle in a format that is easy to see on smartphones. Tomorrow, 10 years later, or 100 years later. Every day, we will deliver various events that shape our future with easy-to-understand videos from the editorial department's perspective. I hope that it will be a small opportunity for someone to think about the future, move their hands to realize their dreams, and take that step.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
In recent years, in related industries and general distribution fields, "rechargeable batteries" have been simplified.Rechargeable batteryIt has come to be called as (judenchi), and it can be seen as a product name, but academicallyElectrical engineering,ElectrochemistryInAcademic termIt is important to note that "secondary battery" and "storage battery" are recognized names. Traditionally in Japan, vehicles (mainlyAutomobileSince the lead-acid battery used in) has been called “battery”,battery (Battery) usually refers to lead-acid batteries.[Original research?]
Secondary batteries gradually lose their stored electricity over time even when not in use (Natural dischargeTherefore, it is better to charge the battery after long-term storage and before use. The magnitude of spontaneous discharge varies depending on the type of rechargeable battery and storage condition.
Chemical batteryIn order to charge and discharge, the metal is oxidized and reduced.ionization tendencyUsingRedox potentialGenerate. (In the case of lead-acid batteries, connecting lead electrodes with dilute sulfuric acid generates electricity and water, reducing the potential)
The substance that connects the electrodesElectrolyteSay. Normally, a liquid having a redox action is used. further,Solid electrolyteThen, it is being researched that a stable and safe battery can be made by connecting the positive and negative electrodes.
In the semiconductor secondary battery of the new principle, electrons are captured at the energy level and charged.It is an all-solid-state secondary battery and does not require an electrolyte or electrolyte itself. (Belongs to physical batteries, not chemical batteries)
- Lead acid battery
- Lithium ion secondary battery
- Lithium ion polymer secondary battery
- Nickel/hydrogen storage battery
- Nickel-cadmium storage battery
- Nickel / iron storage battery (Edisonbattery)
- Nickel/Zinc storage battery
- Silver oxide/zinc storage battery
Liquid circulation type
Mechanical charge type
High temperature operation type
Electronic trap type
Classification by electrolyte
- Aqueous electrolyte Used in ordinary secondary batteries
- Use an organic solvent with ion conductivity. WaterElectrolysisCapable of charging and discharging higher voltage than
- Polymer solid electrolyte Sulfo grouphaveIon exchange membraneUse
- Molten salt electrolyte Having ionic conductivity in the molten state
- Solid electrolyte Has ionic conductivity at high temperature
- β-alumina solid electrolyte Has ionic conductivity of alkali metals and alkaline earth metals at high temperatures
Shows a comparison of various secondary batteries
|Types||Nominal voltage||Energy density||Output to weight ratio||Charge/discharge efficiency||Energy cost||Self-discharge rate||Number of durable charge/discharge cycles||service life|
|(V)||(MJ / kg)||(Wh / kg)||(Wh / L)||(W / kg)||(%)||(Wh / US $)||(%/Moon)||(Times)||(Year)|
|Lead acid battery||2.1||0.11-0.14||30-40||60-75||180||70%-92%||5-8||3%-4%||500-800||3 (for automobiles), 20 (stationary)|
|Control valve type lead acid battery||2.105|
|Nickel-cadmium storage battery||1.2||0.14-0.22||40-60||50-150||150||70%-90%||20%||1500|
|Nickel/hydrogen storage battery||1.2||0.11-0.29||30-80||140-300||250-1000||66%||1.37||20%||1000|
|Nickel/Zinc storage battery||1.7||0.22||60||170||2-3.3|
|Lithium ion secondary battery||3.6||0.58||160||270||1800||99.9%||2.8-5||5%-10%||1200||2-3|
|Lithium ion polymer secondary battery||3.7||0.47-0.72||130-200||300||3000+||99.8%||2.8-5.0||~ 0.5|
|Lithium iron phosphate battery||3.25||80-120||170 ||1400||0.7-1.6||2000+|
|Lithium titanate battery||2.3||90||4000+||87-95%r||0.5-1.0||9000+||20+|
|Redox flow battery(vanadium)||1.15-1.6||25-35||15-25||> 10000||10-20|
|Molten salt battery||70-110||150-220||4.54||3000+||8+|
|Silver oxide/zinc storage battery||130||240|
|Rechargeable alkaline battery||1.5|
- Vehicles-not only for electrical components but also for power
- 照明(Floodlight, work light, etc.)
- For power supply
- Uninterruptible power system
- Power plant - 再生 可能 エネルギーFor storage
- Home appliances
In particularMobile deviceIn this case, the storage capacity is often an important factor in important product specifications. There are contradictory requirements of being strongly size-restricted and being as small and lightweight as possible and having a large capacity. It is one of the reasons behind the technological innovation of secondary batteries in terms of increasing the stored energy density.
For products that have a built-in rechargeable battery,Battery packIn many cases, the part of can be replaced. A battery pack may be replaced when its performance is no longer sufficient due to deterioration over time, or a plurality of battery packs may be prepared and used when the capacity of a single battery is insufficient. The battery pack usually uses a special product specialized for the product, but it may be sold as a genuine product or a third-party product. If you do not use a product that is compatible with the main unit and guaranteed, it may lead to serious trouble such as breakdown or fire.
Mobile phone,SmartphoneWith the widespread use of the built-in battery, there are more opportunities for the built-in battery to run out of capacity.USBCan be charged with a general-purpose terminal of the typemobile batteryIs also popular. Especially2011(Heisei23) FebruaryGreat East Japan Earthquake,2016(28) Started service in Japan in JulyLocation gameApps"Pokemon GOBecame a staple smartphone accessory..
As of 2018, the mobile battery mentioned aboveLithium ion secondary batterySince it is used mostly, 3.7V is displayed in the calculation when brought in an airplanemAhThe power rating ((Wh) Can be calculated (Nickel/hydrogen rechargeable batteryIf 1.2V).
Since USB was not originally designed for high amperage (1A~) power supply,, Equipped with USB 1.x/2.0 and exceeding the standard currentIs a proprietary standard for each manufacturer/product, and caution is required regarding compatibility and warranty.
Portable power supply
A battery that has a built-in storage battery that is larger and has a larger capacity than a mobile battery, has a power supply terminal such as AC100V, DC12V, and USB, and can be used not only for mobile devices but also for household appliances.
Before carrying the rechargeable battery to a store for recycling, some preparations are necessary to prevent danger. It should be noted that this agreement is almost universal.
Restricted by "" during transportation. Batteries alone cannot be shipped by air.
- We recommend that you use the discharge function, which is one of the functions of the charger, or if you do not have it, turn it on until the device turns off automatically, so that it is completely discharged before it is recycled.
- ^ 2nd Edition, Mention in the World Encyclopedia, Britannica International Encyclopedia Subitem Encyclopedia, Digital Encyclopedia, Encyclopedia Mypedia, World Encyclopedia XNUMXnd Edition, Encyclopedia Nipponica (Nipponica), Selected Japanese Dictionary, Chemical dictionary. “What is a storage battery?”(Japanese). Koto bank. 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ a b Hiroshi Kajiyama (PDF) "New development of semiconductor secondary battery (Guera Battery)" Hiroshima University. オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of November 2016, 10 .
- ^ mpoweruk.com: Accumulator and battery comparisons (pdf)
- ^ http://www.werbos.com/E/WhoKilledElecPJW.htm (which links to "Archived copy”. As of May 2007, 9オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2007th of February 11Browse.)
- ^ phantom hub motors, LiFePO4 batteries, electric bike kits, electric scooters
- ^ Zero Emission Vehicles Australia Archived August 2011, 12, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ Excellatron-the Company
- ^ Vanadium Redox Battery
- ^ http://www.betard.co.uk/new_zebra.pdf
- ^ EVWORLD FEATURE: Fuel Cell Disruptor-Part 2: BROOKS | FUEL CELL | CARB | ARB | HYDROGEN | ZEBRA | EV | ELECTRIC
- ^ "Expanding mobile battery market for smartphones... Promoted to a standard accessoryThe Yomiuri Shimbun,2013May 4Dated 2013May 11Browse.
- ^ "Digital: equipped with mobile battery”. Mainichi Shimbun (created on May 2019, 1). 2019th of February 4Browse.
- ^ However, the situation is up to USB 1.x/2.0/3.x (standard), and USB Battery Charging (BC 1.2)/Type-C/Power Delivery etc. have been standardized and some products have been commercialized.
- ^ 1mA at 2.0.x/500, 3mA at 900.x (Both are standard type without power expansion)
- ^ "Handling of postal items containing lithium batteries" Japan Post, August 2015, 7. オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of November 2016, 11 .