Tokyo Olympics Climbing Competition Austria National Team Cancels Saijo City Preliminary Training Camp [Ehime]
If you write the contents roughly
He was informed that he had to give up his planned visit to Saijo City before and after the Olympics.
Saijo City, which was inviting the Austrian national team's preliminary training camp at the sports climbing competition of the Tokyo Olympics, is Oth ... → Continue reading
"TV Ehime" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news in Ehime Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Saijo City is a nationalOne hundred famous watersAlso elected "UchinukiSelf-fountain (groundwater) called "Horseshoe crabWidely known as.The city has inherited the industrial promotion policy centered on the industry (manufacturing industry, etc.) that the city has been working on, and the industrial shipment value of the city isShikokuIt is the highest amount of money in the municipalities of. In the first half of the 2000s, there was a time when Shikoku was proud of the largest shipment value of manufactured goods, but after thatImabari Shipbuilding,Japan Food Research InstituteHaveImabariAndBanno Rinkai Industrial ParkTo holdSakaideAs of 2009, it is ranked 3rd in Shikoku.WaterfrontIs one of the largest in JapanImabari Shipbuilding Ofド ッ クHave.
|View from the foot of Mt. SetaIshizuchi MountainsとDozen plain.|
- Mountain: Mount Ishizuchi,Kamegamori,Mt. Sasagamine,Mt. Iyofuji
- River: Kamo River,Nakayama River,, (Ceiling riverUnder the river, which is rare in JapanJRRuns)
- Lakes: (Kurose dambyArtificial lake) ,,
Origin of city name
The place name Saijo isKamakura Period OfManorYou can see it in the name, and after thatSaijo clanIt is a historically historical place name as it has been passed down to.The oldest is "Preface'Year of constructionIn the first yearKono communicationIs given the "Arai Saijo no Sato" by military service.
- Consideration for the merger of cities, towns and villages in Heisei
- About the city name, at the merger council of 2 cities and 2 towns,2003(Heisei(15) From May to June, open recruitment from all over the country was conducted.As a result, there were more than 5 applications, and the most common was "Saijo City”Accorded 65% of the total number of valid cases.Among them, Saijo City, which is ranked high in the subcommittee,Ishizuchicity,IshizuchiCity, Iyo Saijo City, Saijo City, Saijo City,Water citycity,Toyocity,Dozencity,HiuchiI chose 10 candidates for the city.Furthermore, we narrowed down to five candidates, Saijo City, Ishizuchi City, Ishizuchi City, Dozen City, and Hiuchi City, and consulted with the merger council to make it "Saijo City".The mayor of Saijo (old city) stated that "Saijo is good for me personally", and encouraged people to apply for the city name in Saijo at public information sessions, so the choice of "Saijo City" that inherits the name of the old city is It could be said that it was the default route.However,Toyo CityFor those involved, the name of the new city and the main government building are as if they were in Saijo.Absorption mergerThere was also a voice that a feeling of loneliness was sought.All five candidates are named after the old place names and the abundance of water such as self-spraying groundwater, which has been called the "city of water".
- Regarding the city hall, the merger council decided to construct a new government building in the area along the main road west of the current location within 10 years after the merger while using the former Saijo City Hall, but as of the end of 2010, it is still concrete. No constructive consideration has been issued.
Funaya, Mt. Tenjin, Himi, Komatsu, Tanbara and other parts of the cityOld tombExists. Emperor Kageyuki12th prince ofTakekuni separation life Iyo countryDispatched for peace, this area (later Kamino-gun,Arai-gun, Current Saijo City, Ehime PrefectureNiihama) Was based.Emperor Shigeru7 years (AD137)Emperor GodIsAmaterasukamiEnshrinedIsono ShrineWas founded.
Nii-gun has been around since the Kamakura periodKanekoProspered as a castle town, but in the 13th year of the Tensho eraHideyoshi HashibaSubordinateKozagawa River-Former Kikkawa MotonagabyShikoku attackArmySeto Inland SeaAcross the currentNiihamaLanded in and virtually controlled the regionKaneko's homeIt became a place of decisive battle with (Tensho no Jin). There are many historic sites such as "Old Battlefield in Nonoichigahara", "Senninzuka", "Takatogetsu (Takatogi) Castle", and "Tomb of Kaneko Bingo Morimoto's House".
IyoMr. KonoRelatedMr. Ichiyanagi Outside DaimyoAsSaijo clanWas governing, but the third generationNaoki IchiyanagiAt the timeReformBeing done for a whileHeavenIt became.afterwardsKishu Tokugawa familyMore feudal lordTokugawa YorinobuSecond son ofYorumi MatsudairaAfter that, the Kishu Tokugawa familySupporterAsBakumatsuRuled the Saijo domain.Saijo Matsudaira 2nd generationYorioki TheKishu clanmainTokugawa Yoshimune GeneralWhen it became, he succeeded the Kishu Tokugawa family and the Kishu feudal lord.Matsudaira familyDoes not change attendanceSadafu OfDamingMet.
- In addition, the first Saijo feudal lordNaomori IchiyanagiThe third son ofNaoyori IchiyanagiAs a Tozama DaimyoKomatsu DomainOpen, this isMeiji RestorationWas inherited and ruled.At the end of the Tokugawa shogunate, the Komatsu domain also participated in the Boshin War as a government army far to Tohoku.
- Matsuyama DomainThe first feudal lordSadayuki MatsudairaEstablished three markets in the territory, one of which was set up in Tambara.
- After the Meiji era
- * In addition to the following, see the article on the old municipality.
- 19216 month - National railwayIyosaijo StationOpening of business.
- 1942 - Ehime Regional Aircraft Crew Training CenterOpened.
- 19544 month - FoundationKurashiki Central HospitalAs a branch ofSaijo Chuo HospitalIs opened (1984Independent from Kurashiki Central Hospital).
- 19584 month - SaiseikaiReceived a donation of buildings and facilities from Akamatsu Surgical HospitalSaiseikai Saijo HospitalEstablished.
- 1968 --Fluorine caused damage to the growth of paddy rice in the eastern part of Saijo City. .
- 1969 - PrimahamShikoku factory starts operation.
- 1983 - Mitsubishi ElectricSaijo Factory (currentlyRenesas ElectronicsSaijo Office) Started operation.
- 19862 month - Saijo Solar Test Power PlantIs completed.
- 19913 month - Matsuyama ExpresswayDoi IC~Iyo Saijo ICThe space is open.
- 1994November --Matsuyama Expressway Iyo Saijo IC ~Kawauchi ICThe space is open.
- 1995 - Imabari ShipbuildingSaijo factory started operation.
- 1996April --Saijo City General Cultural Hall opens.
- 1998 - Asahi beerStarted operation of Shikoku factory.
- 2002 --The Prima Meat Packers Shikoku Factory is closed.
- New city system
- 2004October-Saijo City Welfare Center opens.
- 20063 month - Toyo Toll RoadWill be released for free.
- 200711 month - Shikoku Railway Cultural CenterOpened.
- 20083 month - Niihama/Saijo district wide area municipal area office associationIs dissolved.
- 2009June-Municipal Saijo Library and Municipal Tanbara Library open.
- 2010August-Toyo PortPriority portSpecified in.
- 2011December --Received designation as "Saijo Agricultural Innovation City Comprehensive Special Zone" as a regional revitalization special zone.
- 2014March --Saijo Konyacho Shopping Street Redevelopment Project Completed.
- 2015 - Saijo Komatsu Solar Power PlantBeginning of operation.
History of the city
* In addition to the following, see the article on the old municipality.
- Saijo Town era
- 1876 (Meiji 9) Honmachi, Nakanocho, Uoyacho, Daishicho, Konyacho, Yokomachi, and Higashimachi merged.Saijo TownWill be.It was divided into four towns: Higashimachi, Sakaemachi, Honmachi, and Daishicho.Castle townAnd generically.
- 1889 (Meiji 22) The castle town, Akeyashiki village, and Kitahama village merged.Saijo TownWill be.A government office is set up in Akeyashiki.
- 1898 (Meiji 31) Komatsumura enforces the town systemKomatsu TownBecomes
- 1913 (Taisho 2) Fukuoka village enforces the town systemTanbara TownBecomes
- 1925 (Taisho 14) With Saijo TownKanbai Village,Tamazu Village,Omachi VillageMerged with Saijo Town.
- After the establishment of Saijo City
- 1941 (Showa 16) Saijo Town,Iioka Village,Kobe village,Tachibana village,Himi TownMerged, enforced municipal systemSaijo CityBecomes
- 1955 (Showa 30) With KomatsuchoIshizuchi VillageMerged to form Komatsucho.
- 1956 (Showa 31) Saijo CityOfuki Village,Kamo VillageとNiihamaIncorporated a part of Ojoin.
- 1971 year (Showa 46 year) Mibugawa Town,MiyoshiMerged to become Toyo Town.
- 1972 (Showa 47) Toyo Town enforces the city systemToyo CityBecomes
- 2004 (Heisei 16) (former) Saijo City, Toyo City, Komatsu Town, Tanbara Town 2 cities and 2 towns merged (equal merger)Saijo CityBecomes
|Village before the implementation of the town / village system||Meiji period||Showa merger||Heisei merger|
|Castle town||Saijo Town||14th year of Taisho|
February 2 merger
|Showa 16 Year|
April 4 merger / city system
|Showa 31 Year|
Transferred on September 9
November 11st New merger
|Himi village||Meiji 41 Year|
January 1 Town system enforcement
|Kobe village||Kobe village|
|Iioka Village||Iioka Village|
|Tachibana village||Tachibana village|
|Kamo Village||Kamo Village||Kamo Village|
|Ofuki Village||Ofuki Village||Ofuki Village|
|Part of Niihama Ojoin|
|Merged in 46|
|47 Municipal system enforced|
|Fukuoka Village||Taisho 2 years town system enforcement|
|Tanbara Town||Tanbara Town|
|Komatsumura||The town system was enforced in 31.|
|Merged in 30|
|Ishizuchi Village||Ishizuchi Village|
TypicalSeto Inland Sea climateThere are many sunny days throughout the four seasonsPrecipitation amountIs less.SummerHeat island phenomenonIt's not hot compared to the urban areas whereSea breezeIt's also a little easier to spend.Although it snows every year in winter, it snows only once every few years in the plains.Also in winterYamaji styleMay occur.
- In the mountains, there is plenty of winter snow and there are ski resorts, so many visitors come from both inside and outside the prefecture.
|Climate of Saijo City (1981-2010)|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F)||9.5|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F)||1.6|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||50.6|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||114.1||124.7||154.8||183.4||189.2||144.7||173.2||202.2||145.6||151.7||127.4||122.6||1,833.1|
|Source: Japanese Meteorological Agency|
- Mayor:Toshihisa Tamai(August 2016, 11, 28th term)
- Former Saijo City
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date|
|First generation||Sakuichiro Takahashi||1941May 7||1945May 7|
|2||Shinji Togawa||1945/7/3||1946May 4|
|3||Hatsujiro Takahashi||1946/4/17||1951May 4|
|4||Tatsuichi Okamoto||1951/4/23||1955May 4|
|5||Shunichiro Fumino||1955/5/2||1959May 11|
|6||Tokutaro Murakami||1959/12/18||1971May 12|
|7||Ito Ito||1971/12/18||1979May 12|
|8||Tomio Kuwabara||1979/12/18||1995May 12|
|9||Kotaro Ito||1995/12/18||2004May 10|
- New Saijo City
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date|
|First generation||Kotaro Ito||2004/11/28||2012May 11|
|2||Masaru Aono||2012/11/28||2016May 11|
Major public facilities
- City hall
- ToyoGeneral branch
- Tanbara General Branch
- Komatsu General Branch
- Saijo City Civic Center
- Saijo City Library
- Saijo City Toyo Library
- Saijo City Komatsu Atsushi Library
- Saijo City Saijo Folk Museum
- Saijo City Toyo Folk Museum
- Saijo Archaeological Museum
- Saijo City Children's Country
- Saijo City Welfare Center
- Saijo City Toyo General Welfare Center
- Saijo City Tanbara Welfare Center
- Saijo City Komatsu Community Welfare Center
- Saijo City Shuso Hospital
- Saijo City Holiday Night Emergency Center
- Saijo City Dozen Clean Center
- Saijo City Hiuchi Clean Center
- Saijo City General Gymnasium
- Saijo City Saijo Western Gymnasium
- Saijo City Hiuchi Gymnasium
- Saijo City Toyo Gymnasium
- Saijo City Tanbara Gymnasium
- Saijo City Komatsu Gymnasium
- Saijo City Komatsu Budokan
- Saijo City Tanbara B & G Marine Center
- Saijo City Saijo Sports Park General Pool
- Saijo City Toyoundo Sports Park Pool
- Saijo City Hiuchi Athletics Stadium
- Saijo Toyo Sports Park Baseball Field
- Saijo City Indoor Playground Viva Sportia SAIJO
- Saijo City Tanbara Comprehensive Park
Other judicial and administrative agencies
- Matsuyama District CourtSaijo branch
- Matsuyama Family CourtSaijo branch
- SaijoSummary court
- Matsuyama Prosecutor's OfficeSaijo Branch / SaijoWard Public Prosecutor's Office
- MatsuyamaLegal Affairs BureauSaijo branch office
- Matsuyama PrisonSaijo Prison Branch
- Takamatsu National Taxation BureauIyo SaijoTax office
- ShikokuRegional Development BureauMatsuyama River National Highway Office Saijo National Highway Maintenance Branch Office
- Ehime Labor BureauSaijoPublic Employment Security Office
- Chugoku-Shikoku Agricultural Administration BureauEhime Agricultural Administration OfficeRegional Section XNUMX
- Chugoku-Shikoku Agricultural Administration Bureau Saijo Statistics and Information Center
- Toyo Local Station, Ehime Prefecture
- Ehime Prefecture Saijo Health Center
- Saijo Education Office
- Saijo Livestock Hygiene Center
- Ehime Prefectural Toyo Youth House
- Prefectural Kurose Dam / Kurose Dam Management Office
- Ehime Prefecture Saijo District Industrial Waterworks Construction Office
- Ehime Prefectural Fisheries Experimental Station East Preliminary Branch
- Ehime Prefectural Chicken Breeding Research Institute
- Saijo Police Station, Ehime Prefecture
- Saijo Nishi Police Station, Ehime Prefecture
In addition,Niihama/Saijo areaCoordination of communication such as various plans and training implementation, holidays and nightsEmergency medical careDevelop the system, etc.Special local governmentIsNiihama/Saijo district wide area municipal area office associationIs organized with the neighboring city of Niihama.
Friendship City/Partner City
disasterTime mutual support agreement
- Ise City(Mie) --Concluded on October 2002, 14 (Heisei 10).Saijo FestivalAs a festival songIse OndoIs sung and againIse ShrineSaijo's Danjiri is dedicated at the time of the ceremony, and the friendship is deep through the festival.
- Soma City(Fukushima) --Concluded on May 2012, 24.Of the previous yearGreat East Japan EarthquakeImmediately after the outbreak, exchanges have been deepened through support activities such as sending relief supplies and dispatching staff.
- Niigata(Niigata) --Concluded on June 2015, 27.The song "Becoming a thousand winds3 cities and towns (both cities andHokkaidoNanae Town) Has been deepening exchanges with the cultural exchange project "Sen no Kaze Summit" that has been implemented since 2009 (Heisei 21).
Saijo Agricultural Innovation City Project
- 2011January,Japan Business FederationIt was selected as a demonstration area for the "Future City Model Project" promoted by the government, and efforts aimed at the realization of a "comprehensive sixth industrial city" have started in collaboration with local agricultural personnel, industry, and the government.
12-year-old education promotion project (disaster prevention education)
- At the age of 12 (6th grade of elementary school), which is a turning point in life, we will raise awareness of disaster prevention and foster children who can play an active role in the community in the event of a disaster by giving opinions and hands-on learning on the theme of disaster prevention.Also, JICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency) As an international support consignment project, Saijo City's "12-year-old education"Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.euCountryHueWe introduce them to the city and work on the practice of educational programs that suit the local circumstances.
Field university business
- Based on the basic philosophy that "Saijo is a campus where everything in the city is a learning campus," we invite researchers from universities that have signed an education and research exchange agreement, and through education and research exchanges in a wide range of fields, we will address regional issues. Work on solutions and human resource development to revitalize the region.
- Agreement signing body
- Tokai University
- Kyoto Universitygraduate SchoolGlobal Environmental Academy
- Tokyo University of Agriculture
- Institute for Global Environmental Studies
- Tokyo Universitygraduate SchoolGraduate School of Agricultural and Life SciencesDepartment of Biological Materials Science
- Kagawa National College of Technology
The coastal areaShikokuchuo City,Niihama, Saijo City,Imabari,Matsuyama CityIt forms the largest industrial zone in Chugoku and Shikoku, which leads to.Material,semiconductor,shipbuilding,Beverage,Power generation,SteelIt is a characteristic of the city's industrial location that the form of the industrial location reaches a wide variety of fields.
The industrial shipment value isIt is one of the top-class municipalities in Shikoku.It is larger than the whole Kochi prefecture.
With the neighboring city of Niihama, integration is progressing not only in industry but also in commerce, forming one economic zone.
The Saijo Plain in the central part of the city, located in the lower reaches of the Kamo and Nakayama rivers, is known as the breadbasket.Also, in the western Zhoukou area,Flower,Vegetables,Fruit treeIt is cultivated and is one of the leading agricultural areas in Ehime prefecture.
- Seven herbs --Meishui brand.Both production value and shipping value are top class in Japan.
- rose --Tanbara area.Known as one of the leading production areas in Japan.
- Atagopersimmon --Tanbara area
- Spinach --Kobe area
- Other,Rice,Naked barley, Oba,strawberry,Mandarin orange(Especially what you can get near Ishizuchi Shrine is called "Dan Mikan" and it is a luxury brand).
- Ehime East Preparatory Chicken Agricultural Cooperative
- Ehime Future Agricultural Cooperative
- Zhou Kuwa Agricultural Cooperative
- Toyo Gardening Agricultural Cooperative
There were a series of shallow coasts, but although the fishing grounds were gradually narrowed due to reclamation, small fishing boats and seaweed farming using the coasts are being carried out.
It used to be thriving, but now everythingAbandoned mineIt became.
- Ichinokawa MineThen.AntimonyThe basis ofStibnite OfmineThere isEdo PeriodIt was more booming.The United KingdomBritish Museum (Natural History)The world's best stibnite on display atcrystalWas mined at this Ichinokawa mine.Large crystals are also exhibited in Horinouchi in the city.In addition, if you look closely at the riverbank of the Kamo River in the city, you can still find stones with small stibnite crystals in about 5 minutes.
- Kiyasu Mine, Arai Mine, Chimachi Mine, Nishinokawa Mine, Omori Mine, Ryuo Mine, Chihara Mine (all of the above)Copper mine）
ToyoNew industrial cityAs a development base for the city, it is an area where industry has rapidly concentrated, taking advantage of the construction of a large-scale coastal industrial park.It has abundant groundwater brought about by the Kamo River system,ShikokuTo be located in the center ofWest JapanHaving the largest coastal industrial park, positioned as an industrial roadEhime Prefectural Road No. 13 Mibugawa Arai Hamanoda LineThis has led to the growth of Shikoku into an industrial area that represents Shikoku.Saijo areaelectronics-semiconductor-beer・ Ironwork ・shipbuildingIn addition to machine manufacturing in the Toyo region, in the Tanbara regioncasting, Inland garment industry is the main industry.In the eastern landfillImabari ShipbuildingThere was a hull factory,ド ッ クNew equipment has been installed and new ships are being built.This is the first dock in Japan for the first time in a quarter of a century, and it is drawing attention from people in the industry.It is the company's largest shipyard, where large tankers and ore carriers are built.Business establishments related to this are also located, and the range of manufacturing industries in which they are located has expanded.In recent years, it has also focused on fostering endogenous industries centered on the Saijo Industrial Information Support Center.
- retail store
- Fuji : Fuji Gran Saijo, Fuji Toyo, Parti Fuji Tamazu
- In the past, the entire 1st floor of Parti Fuji Tamazu was a directly managed sales floor.However, the clothing / living environment-related corner was converted to Don Quijote, which will be described later, and with the subsequent expansion and renovation, almost all of the 1st floor was occupied by Don Quijote, and the Fuji directly managed sales floor disappeared.The 2nd floor is from the beginningNamcoIt is a game center bowling alley.
- MEGADon QuixoteSaijo Tamatsu store (Parti Fuji Tamatsu 1F)
- Marnaka: Saijo store, Toyo store, Himi store
- Daikoku Tensan: Dio Toyo store, La Mu Iyo Saijo store
- Maruyoshi CenterSaijo store
- Yamasan CenterTanbara store, Komatsu store, Himi store (all stores closed in December 2018)
- Sogo Mart Miyoshi Main Store, Shinmachi Store, Mitsuya Store
- Vogue Saijo store, Mibukawa store
- Kimura chainSaijo store, Tanbara store
- MaxvaluSaijo Omachi store, Saijo worship store
- Fuji : Fuji Gran Saijo, Fuji Toyo, Parti Fuji Tamazu
- Home center
- Large bookstore
Headquartered major companies
- Inami Corporation
- Ehime Pig Iron Foundry Industrial Complex Cooperative
- Kao Sanitary Products Ehime
- Kuraray Saijo
- Shikoku Sekisui Industry
- Fujita Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Fujibo Ehime
- Hoshika no Yubeshi
Major companies with offices and factories
- Asakawa Shipbuilding Toyo Factory
- Asahi beer Shikoku factory
- Wide Kokuan Center
- Imabari Shipbuilding Saijo Factory, Toyo Factory,Saijo Komatsu Solar Power Plant
- Chilling heat Saijo Factory
- Kuraray Saijo Office
- Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan Komatsu Factory, Toyo Sales Office
- Shikoku Electric Power Saijo Power Station, Saijo Sales Office
- Sumitomo Kyodo Power Mibugawa Thermal Power Station
- Sumitomo Metal Mining Toyo Factory
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries Construction Crane Saijo Office
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries Ehime Factory (Saijo Factory)
- Sumitomo Heavy Industries Ion Technology Ehime Office, Chushikoku Service Center
- Takubo Industry Saijo office, factory
- Duskin Ehime factory
- Chinese fuji bread Shikoku Office
- Niizumi Polytech Saijo Factory
- Nippon Steel Setouchi Steel Works Hanshin district (Toyo)
- Nippon Foods Delica West Shikoku Factory
- Panasonic Healthcare Saijo district (closed)
- BEMAC(Uzushio Electric) Saijo Factory
- Fujiken Engineering Saijo Office, Saijo No. 1 Factory, Saijo No. 2 Factory
- Manabe Zoki Saijo Factory
- Renesas Electronics Saijo Office
Major companies with branches and sales offices
- Local bank
- Shinkin bank / labor bank
- Banks that have only ATMs
- Securities company
- Kagawa Securities Saijo Branch
- Insurance company
- AXA life insurance Saijo branch office
- Asahi Life Insurance Iyo Saijo Sales Office
- Sumitomo Life Insurance Niihama Branch Saijo Izumi Branch, Saijo Nagomi Branch, Saijo Nozomi Branch, Toyo Hikari Branch, Shuso Branch
- Taiki Life Insurance Ehime branch office Saijo sales department
- Nippon Life Insurance Saijo Sales Department
- National Mutual Insurance Federation of Agricultural CooperativesEhime Prefecture Headquarters Toyo Office
- Saijo Festival --The gorgeous Saijo FestivalEdo PeriodBeginning in the middle term, the person in charge called "Kito" is the common peopleBand swordIt is a rare festival in Japan that is allowed to do so.
- Saijo FestivalIse OndoWhile singingDanjiriFrom carrying and dedicatingMieIse CityAnd interact with2006(Heisei18 years)May 11In addition, the 6th Danjiri dedication was held in Ise as a group of stalls.Saijo City is the festival with the largest number of stalls (floats) in Japan, about 200.From the same citytenorsingerAkikawa MasashiHowever, I always participate every year.
- "Saijo Festival" is a street nameIshioka ShrineAnnual festival-Isono ShrineRegular festivalIizumi ShrineThe official name of the annual festival is Teizui district.Kama ShrineThe festivals in the plains of the former Saijo City (before the Great Heisei Consolidation), including the annual festival, are collectively called the "Saijo Festival".
- Tanbara Tanabata Summer Festival-August 8-5
- (I.e.Mishima ShrineThe annual festival, October 10th and 16th every year (the former Komatsucho is also a festival dedicated to Osato, Myoguchi, and Otodanjiri in the Ishine district)
- 壬生川祭り - 鶴岡八幡神社：毎年10月12・13日、宇賀神社：毎年10月12・13日、三保神社：毎年10月15・16日、：毎年10月15・16日、周敷神社：毎年10月15・16日
- Tanbara Festival --Fukuoka Hachiman Shrine: October 10th and 16th every year
- Saijo Mountain Festival
It is called Saijo Ben.
The eastern dialect isArai-gun, West,Uma DistrictDivided into.Saijo CityGreat Heisei mergerFormer Saijo City merged with Nii District dialectToyo City, OldKomatsu Town, OldTanbara TownBecomes the Western dialect of Toyo.The Nii-gun dialect is further divided into the eastern and western parts, and the former Saijo city is the western dialect of Nii-gun.NiihamaIs the eastern dialect of Nii-gun.
- Old that was a county borderHimi TownIn the districtGreat Showa mergerOld together inSaijo TownOlder Toyo Western dialectShuuwa-gunSince it is adjacent to Komatsucho, it has more in common with the former Komatsucho than the former Saijocho.
- An example An expression that uses "very" as "sho".
- The dialect of Ehime prefecture is quite different from the above Toyo Chuyo Nanyo, and NanyoTosa dialectClose toSendai DomainOf the branch domainUwajima City TheTohoku dialectThere is also a connection with.
Matsuyama CityWhat is the Chuyo region centered onIyobenIt is often grouped together, but it is easy to see that people from other prefectures are clearly different when talking to people from Toyo and Chuyo.
In addition, the speaking speed is very different, and the Chuyo speaks slowly and slowly compared to the national standard, and the Nanyo speaks quite slowly.However, Toyo speaks much faster than the national standard and is by far the fastest in the country.
|Population distribution by age in Saijo City and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Saijo City (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Saijo City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- Main hospital
Junior high school
- Ehime Prefectural Saijo High School
- Ehime Prefectural Saijo Agricultural High School
- Ehime Prefectural Toyo High School
- Ehime Prefectural Komatsu High School
- Ehime Prefectural Tanbara High School
- Shikoku Passenger Railway
- Central station: Iyo Saijo Station
- Setouchi Transport
- Setouchi Shukaku Bus
- Iyotetsu Bus
- Pirates(Setouchi BusTokyu Transce)- TokyoTo Saijo Todo Bus Stop, which is about 400m west of Iyo Saijo Station
- Ishizuchi liner(Setouchi BusHanshin Bus)- Osaka-Kobe CityTo Iyo Saijo Station
- Coto Bus Express(New Japan Tourist)- Yokohama·Tokyo·Tokyo DisneylandGoing Ishizuchiyama SADeparture / arrival (departure / arrival suspension)
- Kotohira Bus Express (New Japan Tourist)- Yokkaichi-Nagoya cityTo Ishizuchisan SA (departure / arrival suspension)
- Asahi beer There are 1-6 free buses to the company's Shikoku factory a day from Iyo Saijo station.
- Matsuyama Expressway
- Imabari Komatsu Expressway(Imabari Komatsu Road）
General national road
- National Route 11
- National Route 192(Duplicate with National Highway No. 11)
- National Route 194
- National Route 196
- Ehime Prefectural Road No. 12 Saijo Kuma Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road No. 13 Mibugawa Arai Hamanoda Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road 48, Mibugawa Tanbara Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road 139 Iioka Tamatsu Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road 140 Iyo Saijo Station Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road 141 Saijo Port Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road 142 Ishizuchi Iyo Komatsu Station Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road No. 143 Nyugawa Port Komatsu Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road 144 Minamikawa Mibukawa Stop Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road 147 Ishizuchi Tanbara Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road 148 Toyo Port Mitsuya Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road 149 Tanbara Komatsu Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road 150 Tokuno Iyo Miyoshi Stop Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road 151 Sekiya Imai Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road No. 152 Terao Shigenobu Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road No. 153 Ochiai Kuma Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road No. 154 Tokyu Tamagawa Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road 155 Imabari Tanbara Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road No. 159 Magobeesaku Mibukawa Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road 302 Saragamine Park Namerikawa Line
- Ehime Prefectural Road 327 Yuyaguchi Kawauchi Line
- Komatsu Oasis(Matsuyama Expressway Ishizuchisan SA)
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
See the "Culture" section above for festivals.
Historic sites Sightseeing spots
- Saijo City Folk Museum
- Saijo Archaeological Museum
- Toyo Folk Museum Endangered species OfHorseshoe crabBreeding
- Saijo City Saiki Memorial Hall / Local Museum
- Tanbara Furusato History Museum
- Historic site Atsushi Kondo Former residence
- Saijo City Children's Country
- Railway History Park in SAIJO(Shikoku Railway Cultural Center・ Shinji Sogo Memorial Museum ・ A general term for the three facilities of the Tourism Exchange Center)
- Ehime Folk Art Museum
- Ishigaki Fureai no Sato
- Ishizuchi Ski Resort
- Rinrin Park
- Ichikura Farm(Closed)
- Ishizuchi Art Village Tyrolean Forest(Closed)
- Road Station Komatsu Oasis
- Oshimoriji OfBetel oyster(country'sNatural treasure）
- Saijo City Hiuchi Stadium
- Teizui's Shibazakura (East Bank of Nakayama River Estuary)
Shrines and temples
- 88 locations in Shikoku
- Shikoku-class XNUMX sacred grounds
- Other shrines and temples
- Ishizuchi Shrine Mt. Ishizuchi Main Shrine
- Isono Shrine Isono annual festival (Saijo, worship, Omachi, Kobe, Tamatsu precinct)
- Ishioka Shrine Ishioka annual festival (Himi / Tachibana precinct)
- Iizumi Shrine Iizumi annual festival (Tamazu / Iioka precinct)
- Kama Shrine Kamo Festival (Teizui School District), Kamo Shrine Hand Wash Water (XNUMX Famous Waters)
- Mishima Shrine Mishima annual festival (Komatsu precinct)
- Shushiki Shrine
- Hokokuji Temple: Shikoku's oldest garden (scenic spot)
- Gokurakuji Temple: Mt. Ishizuchi Shingon Buddhist Headquarters
- Yunotani Onsen
- Motoya Onsen
- Saijo Natural Hot Spring Hiuchi no Yu
- Natural hot spring Takejo no Yu
- (Dainichi Onsen)
- (Miyoshi mineral spring)
- Yunosato Komachi Onsen (Rinrin Park)
- Igari Onsen closed
Celebrity from Saijo City
- Tokugawa Shigeyo - Kishu Tokugawa familyLastLord,Tempo15 years (1844)- Meiji 39 Year(1906) On August 8, my fatherSaijo clanmainMatsudaira Yorisato.. (Strictly speaking, not from Saijo but born in the Edo mansion of the Saijo domain)
- Miura Yasushi - BunseiBorn August 12, 1829 (8)Saijo clanThe eldest son of a fighter.He was adopted by the Miura family and is called Miura Gosuke.After that, it was collected by the Kishu family andIroha Maru sinking caseCorresponds to.In the Meiji government, the Ministry of Finance official,Senate,AristocratCongressman,TokyoGovernor,GeheimratHe died at the age of 43 in 1910.
- --From Saijo Domain Kobe,MeijiからTaishoPolitician,Freedom Civil Rights MovementFormed Seishinsha with the aim of.In the 22nd year of the Meiji eraItagaki Retirement Patriotic Public PartyWill join after the formation.XNUMXrdImperial AssemblyWinning the House of Representatives election, this isArai-gunHe was also the first representative.After that, the Patriotic Public PartyLiberal partyNext to todayLDPIt leads to.He died at the age of 5 in 1916.
- Haruo Kudo - Sun starPresident
- Saeki Isamu - Kinki Nippon RailwayHonorary chairman,Kintetsu BuffaloesFormer owner (from former Tanbara Town, Saiki Memorial Hall and Local Museum in the city)
- Kazuichiro Okada-Doctor,Tokyo Imperial UniversityFaculty of medicine教授.. JapanOtolaryngologyThe ancestor of.
- Kaichiro Manabe --Doctor, in the old system Matsuyama Junior High SchoolNatsume SosekiLearn more English.Later became Soseki's doctor.Tokyo Imperial UniversityFor medical treatment as a professor of medical schoolRoentgenIncorporate new treatments such as electricity and electricity.There is a stone monument of Manabe at Otabisho.
- Manabe Kaori -Talent
- Kawakami Tetsuta --Member of the House of Representatives, Ministry of EducationCounselor,Constitutional societyGeneral affairs
- Sekiyukio --Naval Air Corps pilot, firstKamikaze CommandoOne of the captains of the Shikishima Corps, October 1, 19 in the PhilippinesLeyte islandU.S. Navy sailing offshoreEscort aircraft carrierSt. LoSpecial attack on.There is a monument in Omachi Tsuneshin.
- Taro Asashio (2th generation) -Grand SumoWrestler, the highest rankOzeki..After retirement, as the 3rd Takasago masterTakasago roomTwo people involved in the operation ofYokozunaRaised.Born in Eiji Tamazu.
- Ioki Ito XNUMX turtles - Japan Academy Award,Day exhibitionDirector
- Nobutaka Taguchi - Munich OlympicsBreaststrokeGold medalist
- Chiba Shigeru --Professional baseball player, manager
- Kazuhiko Murakami - DramasHome
- Kiyoshi Morimoto -Pro baseball player
- Yutaka Hata - news caster, OriginalJapanese Socialist Party-Social Democratic Union-Democratic PartyMember of the House of Councilors
- --High school baseball commentator
- Yoshio Shiomi - Civil lawscholar,Kyoto University教授
- Ryuji Murakami -Karate,ShidokanToyo Murakami, President (formerly from Toyo High School)
- Shigeki Noguchi - Chunichi Dragons→Yomiuri Giants-Pitcher (old)Toyo CityFrom)
- Sumio Akutagawa - singer,Music producer.Toi et MoisAsNHK Red and White Singing BattleFirst appearance from Saijo City
- Akikawa Masashi ――The opera singer studied abroad in Italy to further develop her talent. (I like festivals and go home every year at the Isono Festival.)
- Etsuko Tokunaga - Nankai BroadcastingFormer announcer
- Koichiro Nishi -Actor
- Norihiko Miyazaki --Former All Japan Volleyball Player, Captain Panasonic Panthers, Asian Games Gold Medal (Hiroshima Tournament), Emperor's and Empress Cup Most Valuable Player Award, Fighting Fighting Award, Best 6, Rookie Award and many other titles
- Yuto Nagatomo --Former representative from JapanOlympic marseilleBelongingsoccer player(OldToyo City(From Miyoshi) Moved to Saijo City, where my mother's parents' house is located, in the third grade of elementary school.
- Kengo Kawamata --Former representative from Japan Jeff United Ichihara/ChibaBelongingsoccer player
- - ノ ノ ー ボ ーHalf pipePlayer 2008 World Cup 4th place, Japan Cup championship
- Nae Udaka -Judo player
- Takahiro Sakai -Actor
- Yoshida Minoru --Bicycle racer
- Masato Kuwabara --Historian,Sapporo UniversityFormer president
- Mika Kano(talent,Kano sisters, OldToyo CityFrom)
- Ryujiro Isshiki --Musical actor (formerly from Toyo City)
- Jujiro Wada --Dog sled messenger
- Shogo Omoto - Professional baseball player
- KEN'ICHI --Musician, drummer, exSEX MACHINEGUNSmember.Currently my band,LOKAActive in etc. (From former Tanbara Town)
A person with a connection to Saijo City
- Kondo Tokuzan - Edo Period OfScholarHe was praised as "Saint Iyo" and "The first person in Tokugyo."
- --A Confucian scholar from the Edo period.Kondo Tokuzan's younger brother.SaijoFeudal lordElderBecame an adopted child of the Sanshin familyClan schoolHe spent 50 years teaching the clan, including serving as a professor and a samurai reader.It is said to be the ancestor of the Saijo domain education.
- Tsuzuki Keiroku - Doctor of Law Baron.
- Shinji Togawa - Arai-gunBorn in Nakamura (currently Niihama City, Saijo Domain in the Edo period).Old system Saijo Junior High School (currentlyEhime Prefectural Saijo High School) Born in the 4th Japanese National Railways, he is called the father of Shinkansen construction.The second mayor of Saijo,Honorary citizen.
- 2007 years,Japan National TrustBy, in front of Iyo Saijo stationShikoku Railway Cultural CenterWas built.In the hallSeries 0 ShinkansenIn addition to the vehicle (part) on display, the "Shinji Sogo Memorial Museum" has been set up in the adjacent area, and some of Togawa's relics are on display. In addition to the front of the Shikoku Railway Cultural Center, there is a bust next to the former gymnasium in Takamaru, Omachi, Saijo City.Tokyo StationThere is a monument on the platform of tracks 18 and 19.
- Fujita Motoshi --Professional baseball player, formerYomiuri GiantsDirector, from Niihama City.Born in Saijo High School.
- Naoki Saigo - KarutaHe lives in Saijo City due to his work while he is a master and a master.In the news, it was introduced as "in Saijo City, Ehime Prefecture".24 consecutive victories until 14Eternal masterBecomes
Saijo City Honorary Citizen
- Shinji Togawa --Gift on September 44, 9
- Tokutaro Murakami --Gift on March 59, 3
- Ito Ichi-Given on March 59, 3
- Shinpei Nagano --Given on April 60, 4
- Saeki Isamu --Gift on September 63, 3
- Kenji Nishi-Given on June 7, 6
- Tomio Kuwabara --Gift on December 10, 12
- Tatsuo Kawakami-Present on June 14, 6
- Takeshi Watanabe --Given on June 14, 6
- Nobutaka Taguchi --Gift on June 14, 6
- Kotaro Ito --Gift on June 27, 11
Former Saijo City is 0897 (Niihama MA), and former Toyo City, Komatsucho, Tanbara Town is 0898 (Imabari MA).
- 100 scented landscapes: Kanagi 犀 of Saijo Oshimoriji
- Water Village Hundred Election: Uchinuki grows ... Saijo, the city of water
- One hundred famous waters: Saijo Uchinuki
- City of Water
- Saijo Town: A municipality with the same name that existed in the neighboring prefecture of Hiroshima. Due to the merger of 1974 towns on April 4, 20Higashihiroshima CityIt disappears next.
- Treasure IslandCountryside where young people want to live 2019, 2020, second consecutive victory
- ^ History | Saijo Chuo Hospital --Saijo Chuo Hospital, viewed May 2018, 5.
- ^ Company Profile | Shikoku Sekisui Kogyo Co., Ltd. --Shikoku Sekisui Kogyo Co., Ltd., viewed May 2018, 5.
- ^ Shikoku Electric Power Co., Inc. (2017) "Securities Report", 28 (93rd term), page 4
- ^ Environment of Niihama City March 7 version
- ^ History | Sumitomo Metal Mining Co., Ltd. --Sumitomo Metal Mining Co., Ltd., viewed May 2018, 5.
- ^ About Ehime Prefectural Office / Kurose Dam -Ehime Prefecture, viewed May 2018, 5.
- ^ History | Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd. --Sumitomo Heavy Industries, Ltd., viewed May 2018, 5.
- ^ 7. Energy measures --Ehime's memory, viewed May 2018, 5.
- ^ Outline of the hall | Saijo City General Cultural Hall --Saijo City General Cultural Center, viewed May 2018, 5.
- ^ Saijo City (2009) "Public Relations Saijo", May 2009, p. 5
- ^ Kagawa Prefecture and Ehime / Saijo City as Special Regional Revitalization Zones --Nihon Keizai Shimbun (December 2011, 12), viewed May 23, 2018,
- ^ Redevelopment of Saijo Konyacho shopping street --Machikatsu, a treasure trove of community development examples !, viewed May 2018, 5.
- ^ Panasonic closes Saijo factory of Healthcare --Nikkei (May 2013, 10), viewed June 4, 2018.
- ^ Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry "30 Industrial Statistics Survey"
- ^ Yuto Nagatomo The past who hated being a single-mother family and wanted to hide it around NEWS Post Seven delivered on July 2011, 7
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j Honorary citizen Saijo City Home Page
- ^ Saijo City Planning and Information Department Public Relations Section Public Relations Section. Public Relations Saijo November 27 Issue (Report). P. 3 2020/5/6Browse..