Climbing Olympics representative Tomoa Narasaki & Akiyo Noguchi climb the school wall with gorgeous pancakes!
If you write the contents roughly
Toru Hotohara (Ameagari Kesshitai)
Regular (* in alphabetical order)
Tatsuya Ueda (KAT-TUN)
Toshiaki Kasuga (Audrey)
Maria Makino (Morning Musume.
Tokyo 3 O ... → Continue reading
We will deliver the latest information on programs such as TBS dramas and varieties. Full of useful information introduced in the program!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Alphabetical orderWhat is (Gojuonjun)?Japanese OfKana charactersTheOrderingIt is a rule to do.Aiueo orderAlso say.Japanese syllabaryThe order starts with "aiueo" and ends with "wa (ゐ) (ゑ)". "N", which is not included in the Japanese syllabary, is usually placed after "o".
When arranging words, roughly, regardless of the original notation (only in Japanese syllabary), when kana characters are writtenLexicographic orderWill be. That is, first compare the first letter, if the first letter is the same, compare the second letter, if the second letter is the same, compare the third letter, and so on (the end of the phrase has come). The case is before "Ah", that is, Ah <Ah <Ah). However, other than the Japanese syllabaryDull sound-Small pseudonym-Long noteEtc. are a little complicated.
It is closer to pronunciation than the case based on notation, but it does not match the pronunciation because it compares "kana character notation" to the last.
The first Japanese syllabary encyclopedia is the 1884 "Japanese Encyclopedia" (Taguchi UkichiHen).
Procedure for creating official sentencesIn, when arranging personal names and subjects, it is stipulated that they should be arranged in alphabetical order.
- It was
- Et al.
- The filtrate
Detailed rule example
The order from "aiueo" to "n" is almost established,Dull sound-Half dullness-Long soundAlthough there are some general rules regarding the treatment of such items, there are some fluctuations such as stipulating them in Japanese dictionaries. The sequence of vowels is in ChineseCut-off, The sequence of consonantsSanskritThere is a theory that it is derived from.JIS X 4061 If it is stipulated in, state it in principle.
- Dakuten-Semi-voiced sound markIgnore. If the word is the same when ignored, there is no voiced / semi-voiced sound mark (Kiyone) → Voiced sound → Semi-voiced sound mark. "ゔThe same applies to.
- (Ha → Ba → Pa → Haa → Baa → Paa → Hi)
- Another example: Dakuon / Handakuon is treated as a different character from Seion. The order is clear sound → voiced sound → handakuon.
- (Ha → Han → Ba → Ban → Pa → Pan → Hi)
- Another example: "Va vi ve ve vo" is equated with "ba bi bu be bo".
- Long note(-) Is equated with the immediately preceding vowel (or "n"). If the words are the same when they are identified, the order is vowel → long vowel (long vowels without long vowels are in the order as written).
- (Ah, Ah, Ah)
- Another example: Ignore long notes. If the order is the same when ignored, the order is no long note → with long note.
- (Ah, Aku, Aku, Ake)
- Another example: The choonpu is placed next to "n" as another independent character.
- (Awa → An → Anwa → Ah → Ah → I)
- Small pseudonym, That is,Hoarseness2nd character ofConsonant"っ", Etc. are equated with large letters, and if they are the same word when equated, the order is large letters → small letters.
- (Kiya → Kya → Kyaku → Kyaku → Kiyu)
- "Wa" lineof"ゐ""ゑ""The"Is"わAfter.
- Another example: "ゐ" "ゑ" "o" is equated with "i" "e" "o" in the "a" line. If the words are the same when they are identified, the order is "a" line → "wa" line.
- "ゝ"ヽ" repeats the previous kana character. "ゞ" and "ヾ" are repeated with a dakuten added to the immediately preceding kana character.
- (Shirai Taro → Shirai Taro)
- Another example: Shirai Taro → Shirai Taro
- Different words may have the same kana notation, but there are no popular rules regarding the order in that case.
Japanese syllabary order on computer
Including kana charactersCoded character setIs basically in the order of the Japanese syllabary, but the details are different.
- JIS X 0208
- Immediately after the seion, there is a voiced sound, and immediately after that, a handakuon continues (ha → ba → pa → hi). The small kana is different from the normal order and is immediately before the normal kana (a → a → i). Exceptionally, "Ve""K""MonthsIs after "n".
- Same order as JIS X 0208, but after "ga", "ヷ""ヸ""ヹ""ヺ"Has been added.
- JIS X 0213
- Same order as JIS X 0208, but after "ga", "Pa-co""Sepa""Tsu""Top"Has been added.
- JIS X 0201(Half-width kana）
- "Wo"A-o" "Ya-yo" "tsu" "a-wa" "n" in that order. Of the Japanese syllabary, only "wo" is not in alphabetical order.
In order to realize the Japanese syllabary order, it is necessary to convert kanji etc. to kana characters, soLexicographic orderNot a (lexicographical order)ComputerでデータImplementing the Japanese syllabary order when dealing with is a lot of work (compared to the alphabetical order).