Let's travel with a secret base!Multi-function camping trailer "Scout Camper"
If you write the contents roughly
Why don't you try to avoid 3 Cs secretly at the secret base you are proud of?
It's a time when it's hard to get out, so if the new coronavirus ends, I want to do that, and I'm delusional that I want to do this too ... → Continue reading
"Bouncy" is a new age video media that delivers cutting-edge information that shows the future lifestyle in a format that is easy to see on smartphones. Tomorrow, 10 years later, or 100 years later. Every day, we will deliver various events that shape our future with easy-to-understand videos from the editorial department's perspective. I hope that it will be a small opportunity for someone to think about the future, move their hands to realize their dreams, and take that step.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Use the terrain orcamouflageFrom the large-scale ones that are constructed by applyingApartmentThere are various scales, including those that can be implicitly placed in one room.Also,childrenA secret that you don't want outsiders to knowplayground OfmeaningI sometimes use this word in.
Secret base in the real world
In the real world, military organizations,Intelligence agency,MilitantsIt is commonly used to mean a secret activity base such as.Here, activities are carried out that the parties do not want to be widely known.Specifically, the development of top secret technology,militiaOrganization,spyTraining and activities, long-term surveillance and intelligence activities (especially called "safe house" for "hidden" placed by intelligence agencies), from outsideescapePersoncrimeIt is said to hide people.The famous one isHigh economic growthIn Japan of the periodExtreme left violence terrorismThere is a so-called "non-public hideout" as a base for activities.
These forms depend on the financial strength, etc., and there are a wide variety of types, from large ones that are constructed on a large scale with huge funds to small ones that are installed in one room of an apartment.
- Satellite image analysis
- Google,Digital globeInformation provision, such asRemote sensingWith the spread of commercial satellites operated by companies, it has become possible to obtain information on all parts of the globe, even if they are not military satellites, so there are increasing cases of discovering secret bases.
- 38 North --Analyze satellite images andnorth koreaInvestigate bases and nuclear facilities inJohns Hopkins UniversityProject
- --Information provider specializing in military informationAn information provider that provides satellite images, etc.
A secret military base in reality
- Air defense shelter —— Each countryシ ェ ル タ ーDescribed
- Closed city(Secret city) --Cities that are not on the map and have restricted access in countries such as the Soviet Union (now Russia) and the United States.
- --Description of fighter hangers in each country
- ――The meaning of "the last day on earth".A national commander (American) manufactured to take command in the air even after the loss of the ground government centerE-4, SovietIl-80Wait)
- (Also known as underground Pentagon, Site-R)-U.S. Army, Navy, and Air Force Emergency Command designed to withstand nuclear attacks during the Cold War
- Area 51
- --A US Navy facility for the President to use as a military headquarters in an emergency in the Appalachian Mountains
- --Functions as a national aerial operation center during nuclear warsE-4BStrategic Air Command, which is responsible for carrying high-ranking government officials and letting them escape into the air
- Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Base --Built during the Cold WarNorth American Aerospace Defense Command(NORAD) Underground Command
- --Cold War periodGovernment survival planone of "Project Greek IslandA hotel with an underground nuclear shelter for the evacuation of lawmakers
- --Top secret comprehensive communication organization
- National Emergency Water Combat Command CenterNorthampton, The same aircraft carrierLight --A surface ship that functions as a surface white house during a nuclear war
- --Made for VIPs to escape during the Cold War. Declassified in 1974.
- --Submarine bunker made during the isolation period of Albania
- The United Kingdom
- Porton down --A facility that has been classified as top secret for over 100 years.It is said that he was involved in human experimentation and anthrax experiment on Gruinard Island.
- Menwith Hill Air Base --A base managed by the United States, which is said to be the base of the communication interception system "Echelon"
- --A base for a nuclear war called by various code names such as "Burlington"
- London, Palmer Street Building (Sold)-Intelligence AgencyGovernment Communications HeadquartersSecreted at a secret base in 1953-66.
- (Object 825GTS) --In the Soviet era, it was the home port of nuclear submarines.
- Pine gap --Joint spy satellite base with the United States
- --Former Yugoslavia's largest military underground air force base
- --Naval base in the tunnel
- --Late 1960s --Underground Command built in the early 1970s
- --Underground nuclear factory, now a tourist facility
- --A naval facility with a tunnel.Home port of a nuclear submarine
- -ChinaNorth Sea FleetNuclear submarine homeport
- Peenemünde Army Weapons Experiment StationIs in EnglandOperation HydraPlans to use natural tunnels, mines, railroad tunnels, etc., to force new concentration camp personnel to create underground tunnels, and build military bases hidden from enemies (U-Verlagerung) Was advanced.
- - (Meaning "miracle weapon")Messerschmitt Me262One of the largest Nazi-era underground factories built by mobilizing concentration camp humans to manufacture.There is also a story that it is connected to the tunnel that was manufacturing the nuclear bomb..
- --Underground factory for manufacturing Messerschmitt Me262 using mines
- --Naval base in the tunnel
- Long island --The home port of a nuclear submarine.Mosaic is applied by Google Earth.
- Pierre-sur-Auto military radio station - General Directorate for Internal InformationA base that became famous on the contrary because it was exhausted to delete Wikipedia articles by.
- --Old colonyアルジェリアBacterial and chemical weapons test base
- Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu
- Cu Chi Underpass --The 200km-long underground tunnel network was used as a base for guerrilla warfare, and the entrance was cleverly hidden.
- en: Plokštinė missile base --Soviet nuclear missile silo.After the collapse of the Soviet Union, it was abandoned and leaked in various ways due to the damage caused by the collection.Currently the Cold War Museum
- Mount Yamantau, --A US government investigation suggests that there is a Russian underground secret base.
- Sarov(Also known as: Alzamas 16) -A closed city involved in nuclear weapons research and manufacturing
- Vozrozhdeniya Island --In the Soviet era, there was a biological weapons research institute.It closed after the collapse of the Soviet Union, but it is believed that dangerous goods had leaked before the closure.The storage condition is still not good.
- Kapustin Yar(Zhitkur) --A facility involved in rocket and nuclear development.The surrounding villages were forcibly relocated so that information would not be leaked.Relationships with aliens have also been suggested.
- (Also known as: Алсу-2) --Nuclear Shelter Command of the Black Sea Fleet.
- --Moscow metroTaganskaya StationIt is a communication facility near the building, which was declassified in 2000, and was renovated into a public sale and museum / restaurant complex in 2006.
- ――The meaning of "Stalin's air raid shelter".Alternate Command during World War II, declassified in 1990.After that, it became a civil defense museum.
Rumors that there is a secret base
- -Underground base suspected of being a joint experimental facility for the United States and aliens
Secret base in fiction
Super heroAppearsfictionIn, it refers to the secret activity base on the hero's side, or conversely that on the side classified as evil.wordUsed as.As for the form of the base,camouflageIt is a huge underground facility that has been built, or it is common so that it cannot be recognized from the outside.officeThere are many things that have been remodeled.The "secret bases" in world-famous works include:
- Superman --Arctic "Fortress of Solitude"
- バ ッ ト マ ン --Cave "Bat Cave" in the basement of the main character's mansion
- Thunderbird --Disguised as the basement of an island in the South Sea
- Mysterious disk UFO --Headquarters of the secret organization "SHADO" in the basement of the movie studio
The secret base in fiction has a strong appeal to children, and television has spread to ordinary households in Japan.1960 eraIt was modeled from around that time and became a hit.However, since the highest-end large kit is expensive for children, the number of people who actually purchased it was relatively small, and it was said that it was a "Takamine flower, but a model I longed to get someday". ..There are many science fiction works such as "Thunderbird Secret Base" and "Spectrum Base" as typical ones, but some of them are like "German Army Secret Base" of Eidai.DioramaKeynote militaryScale modelAlso existed.
A secret base as a children's playground
FriendWithinAdultAnd outsiders (friendBut those who have not made a promise to be friends) are often promised to keep their existence and place secret, but they are not necessarily "secret" and from an adult's point of view they are simply Often it's just a gathering place.
A place that could be such a secret baseparkIn the cornerVacantHowever, in order to sublimate the feeling of "secret base" that you do not want to be known to the people around you.ruinsIt may be built in so-called dangerous places such as buildings, construction sites, and material storage areas.This also means getting pleasure by violating the contraindication that you should not enter dangerous places.
Depending on the areaYoung people's innIn order to grow children socially, some adults manage them so that they cannot see them.
AmericaBoy's adventure and friends友情Themed movie "stand by Me], There is a secret base on the tree, and a scene where you play a card game is depicted.Also, also "Tom Sawyer's Adventure], It is set to create a secret base in the cave, insideGold coinAnd weapons and ammunition and children's toys,Kidnapping officialhostageTheImprisonmentThere is also Tom's future dream.
Also"20th century boy''Lychee ☆ Hikari ClubThere are also works in which the secret base itself appears as a keyword and stage, but these two works have the characteristic of bringing disastrous results to the people who made the secret base.
"Detective! Night Scoop"2011May 1In the broadcast, the request from a boy's elementary school student in Osaka to "create a secret base" was adopted.Takatsuki Forest Tourist CenterOn the site insideKatsura TwigWith the cooperation of detectives and craftsmen in the construction shop, a secret base was actually created.
- ^ Alvarez, Lizette (October 2011, 10). “JFK fallout shelter a beachside Camelot”. 2017/2/19Browse.
- ^ Drab London office block was GCHQ spy base(BBC updated: 5 April 2019, reference date: 14 may 2019)
- ^ Secret sanya: China's new nuclear naval base revealed --Jane's Intelligence Review p50-53 May 2008
- ^ Secret Nazi nuclear bunker discovered in Austria by filmmaker (Independent Written by: Ben Tufft Monday 29 December 2014 20:19)
- "How to make a secret base" --Takahiro Ogata (Author),Hiroki Kageyama(Edit)
- "Secret base made by adults"- Hiroki Kageyama(Author, editor)
- play,Children's culture
- Secret society
- Secret passage
- Camouflage,camouflage,Secret work
- --Former Japanese soldiers engaged in hiding activities on Guam for 28 yearsShoichi YokoiArmy Sergeant's Cave. In 1980United States National History RegisterHowever, because it was destroyed by a typhoon, a replica has been made in a nearby tourist facility.