Building fire at the 5th station of Mt. Fuji Locked during the closing period ...
If you write the contents roughly
According to Fujinomiya City, the rest house has a shop, a toilet, a dining room, etc., and it was locked because it is currently closed.
There was a fire in the building containing the Shizuoka prefecture side of Mt. Fuji, the resting place at the 5th station of Fujinomiyaguchi.Mt. Fuji is currently closed and the police ... → Continue reading
"TV Shizuoka" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Shizuoka prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Fujinomiya city(Fujinomiya)ShizuokaEasternCity.Mr. FujiIt is also known as the origin and ground of To the northworld Cultural HeritageIsMount FujiAnd its constituent assets (Mt. Fuji-the object of worship and the source of art)Mount Fuji Main Palace Asama Taisha-Yamamiya Sengen Shrine-Murayama Asama Shrine-Manana Fuji Kou Site-Shiraito FallsIt has cultural assets such as.
Mr. Fuji Omiya TsukasaAct asMount Fuji Main Palace Asama Taisha OfTorii Mae TownFlourished as. The city area is oldAbove FujiIs called, The city limitsMiddle road-Suzhou transit-WakahikojiIt was an important point of transportation through the highway. From these backgroundsPost townThere is also a face asSengoku periodToRakuichiWas done.
Deep relationship with Mt. Fuji, The worship roadOmiya / Murayamaguchi TrailIs located and is currently one of the Fuji mountain trails.Fujinomiyaguchiを構える富士山の南の玄関口にあたる。Kamakura PeriodToFujinoAtFuji windingIs done曽我兄弟の仇討ちが発生した。これらは往来物といった史料、kabuki-can-Joruriといった芸能の題材となり流布された。
The origin of the city name "Fujinomiya" is "Fuji no MiyaAsama Taisha's oldCompany nameDerived from.. In the old daysOld and new stories, "Suruguni Kunifuji Shinto Jikyo Jizo No. XNUMX" and "New Imperial Song Collection,” is a name that has existed since ancient times that can be found in ancient literature collections of the Heian and Kamakura periods.
|Fujinomiya City Highest Point||3,776m|
|Fujinomiyaguchi New XNUMXth Station||2,380m|
|Fujinomiya City Hall||125.58m|
|Fujinomiya city lowest point||35m|
- There is an elevation difference of 3,741 m in the city areaJapanIt is a municipality with an altitude difference.. Therefore, there are differences in climate depending on the area, and snow is seen near the border of Yamanashi Prefecture in winter, but it is extremely rare to snow in urban areas.City centerMt. Fuji is clearly visible in the surrounding area, but it is relatively warm due to the low altitude.
About half of the cityFuji Hakone Izu National ParkWithin the area of, In the north of the cityAsagiri PlateauSpreads around itTop XNUMX waterfalls in Japan OfShiraito Falls-Sound stop waterfall,Diamond FujiKnown as the spotLake TanukiHave a natural tourist destination such as. AlsoOdanuki MarshIs the only remaining marshland at the western foot of Mt. FujiHas been designated as an "Important Wetland" and "Important Satoyama by the Ministry of the Environment".
Located at the Fujinomiya Exit, which is the Fuji mountain trail,2008ToEmperor Imakami Crown princeWhen I was climbing Mt. Fuji during the times, I was able to climb from this trailhead.. Mt. Fuji is a large erosion valleyOsawa collapseThere is a risk of causing a disaster,Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismSabo business is being carried out as a direct control business (Fuji Sabo Office). As a result, the lower reaches of the Fuji River andTagonoura PortBurial is prevented.. For example, "Mr. FujiIn the "Kojisha Diary" of "Records", "April XNUMX noon, XNUMXth April, heavy rain and rain, Niji Fujiyama, A flood, Daisui Hatazawa, Omizu, Peasant Heirayoshi Takuryo, Uenoshimanotani Toda land, Oiwabata , The same thing as Gendou-ji Temple."
In addition, because of the existence of these facilities, it also functions as a disaster prevention base on the southern foot of Mt. Fuji. Mt. Fujisan Volcano Disaster Prevention Liaison Committee (the highest disaster prevention agency in Mt. Fuji).
- Canyon: Kamaguchi Gorge
- Lakes: Lake Tanuki,Yudama Pond
- Waterfall: Shiraito Falls,Sound stop waterfall,Jinma Falls
- Mountain : Mount Fuji,Tenshi Mountains(Amagatake,Mt. Kenashiyama, Mt. Choja and Mt. Tenshiga), Shiratoriyama, Moriyama,Mt. ShiraoMt. Habuki, Mt. Myojo
- River: Fuji River,Junigawa,Shibakawa,Okura River,Kanda River,Yumizawa River,Gotome tree,Inago River, Uchibo Sakaigawa,Inase River, Karawazawa, Osawa, Nakazawa, Attori, Kazamatsuri, Takizawa, Kuenji River
Adjacent local governments
- Minamikoma DistrictNanbu Town
- Minamikoma DistrictMinobu Town
- Minamitsuru-gunFujikawaguchiko Town
- Minamitsuru-gunNarusawa Village
Origin and abbreviation of city name
As mentioned above, the name of the city of Fujinomiya is derived from "Fujinomiya" of Asama Taisha. Asama Taisha was the center of the city, and was located at 1-1 chome in the former Omiyamachi period. It is the remnant, and the address is still "1-1 Miyamachi, Fujinomiya-shi". 『Old and new stories], "Some days ago, Suruga no Kuni noFujinomiyaSecond, there is a shrine narrator who has Keri..."New Imperial Song Collection"ofHojo YasutoshiThe lyrics of the song is "To be able to worship in Suruga Kuni,FujinomiyaI can read and serve." According to the document attached to the petition for enforcement of the municipal system to the Ministry of Interior, it is as follows:.
Local Niha Suruga Kuni Ichinomiya Gantai Shrine Sengen Shrine Serare, Nono Okunomiya Ha Fuji Mountain Summit Nizenza Mashimashite, XNUMX personFujinomiyaTomo name serare, old and new population, ceremonial serrare, new te new city name Toshitite true ni siku, te ni teha both towns and villages no objection Nakiwo te, new city name cFujinomiya cityNickname
The abbreviation is often abbreviated as "miya." Examples include the following.
- Miya bus, Taku Miya
- Miya Odori (created as a commemorative project for the 50th anniversary of the municipal organization)
- Miyatsu Cafe (cafe operating on the 1st floor of Fujinomiya City Hall)
Mount Fuji faithAs the center of the relationship, the major buildings and powers from which the Faith of Fuji originated have influenced. Headquartered in Fujinomiya City Omiya, Fujinomiya City Asama Shrine, Fujinomiya City MurayamaMurayama Shuken(Fuji Shuken) and configuring themMount Fuji Koboji Temple-Murayama SanboAnd so on. Especially in Asama TaishaCompany houseMr. Fuji has a great political influence. Fuji Toyomaro, transmitted to the first generation Fuji, is in Fuji-gunTerritoryAnd,Fuji-gunIt was a position that can be said to be the head of. In the Middle Ages, this area is called "Mt. Fuji" andChineseAs Mr. Fuji strengthened his control.
In the Middle Ages, it was located in the current Uide area of Fujinomiya city.Mr. IdeAnd so on. Minamoto no YoritomoFuji no MakikariIt is said that he played an active part in that. These Mr. Fuji and Mr. IdeShingen Takeda OfSuruga invasionIn that case, it became an opposition. Fuji's owner at this timeFujinobu TadashiIs Omiya Castle (Also known as:Fuji Castle) Was a castle owner, and had repeated battles using force. He also belongs to Mr. Imagawa. For example, in 1566 (9th year of Eiroku)ImagawaA red stamp letter has been issued to Fujinobu Tadashi to make Kanda city of Omiya easy. In addition, there is a background that Omiya prospered as a commercial city as a reason for becoming a comfortable city,Rokusai CityIs also a place that was regularly performed. These statesNobunaga』Vol.XNUMX is "Omiya should be harmfulOmiya was an important point of transportation and a point of harm.
In the north,Fuji KanayamaWas thought to have been managed by Mr. Imagawa, and was being mined. However, Mr. Imagawa will follow the path of extinction, and from Mr.FujishintsuAfter a letter was sent to allow him free time, Mr. Fuji returned to Mr. Takeda. After that, he was unified into his appearance as a company head Fuji, and continued his inheritance as a priesthood. This position remains consistent throughout the Edo period, and Mr. Fuji is at the core of the interests surrounding Mt. Fuji. Mr. Fuji in the late Edo periodFuji HeavyHe remained in Kojimachi, Tokyo Prefecture after serving as a soldier, and is the last person to be the chief priest of Asama Shrine by Mr. Fuji.
- Oshikakubo Ruins It is said to be the oldest in Japan as an example of a settlement settlement. (Jomon PeriodThe beginning of the period 1-5,000 years ago)
- (Jomon Period5,000st half BC 6,000-XNUMX years)
- Chii RuinsSettlements and stone remains of BC (BC2,000-3,000 years)
- 806(DatongFirst year)- Emperor HeijoBy the life ofSakaue Tamura MaroIn the current land of OmiyaMount Fuji Main Palace Asama TaishaIt is said that the company built the company shrine ("Fujihonmiya Sengensha")
- Mr. FujiFuji-Toro Maru, which is said to be the founder of FujiTerritory("Fuji's genealogy")
- 1149(Hisasu5 years)- SuetsudaiErected Dainichi-ji Temple on the summit of Mt. Fuji ("Honcho Century")
- 1180(Approval4 years)- Battle of Hachida(Around Asagiri Plateau)
- 1193(Takehisa4 years)- Yoritomo Gengen FujinoでFuji winding("Azuma Kagami"),Soga brothers' revengeHappens
- 1223(2nd year of chastity)- Hojo justiceBuilt the main shrine of Mt. Fuji Hongu Sengen Taisha ("Azuma Kagami")
- 1290(3 years from the correct response)- NichirenDisciple ofNikko Tokitsu NanjoDonated byOishi TempleFounded
- 1333(Motohiro 3rd year)- Emperor GodaigoDonated to Asama Shrine
- 1335(Kenbu 2nd year)- Takashi Ashikaga-Naoyoshi AshikagaDonated the territory to Asama Taisha
- 1351(6th year of Shohei / 2nd year of entertainment) December-Battle of Satsumine PassAt Naoyoshi Ashikaga, the main force puts a team in Uchibo and engages in battle
- 1433(Five years of longevity)- Norichu ImagawaMr. Fuji causes a revolt upon entering the Suruga.
- 1462(Kansei3 years)- Yoshimasa AshikagaBy theFujitadaBecomes Notomori.
- 1466(Kansei3 years)- Fuji parenthoodWill be Fuji Ouji.
- 1482(文明14 years)-Mt.ShogoinOf Suede Temple.
- 1493(Meiji 2nd year)- Yamamoto Kansukebirth("Kunishi Kai] Is said to be the birthplace)
- 1561(4th year of Eiroku)- Fujinobu TadashiBecomes the master of Omiya Castle.
- 1566(Eiroku9 years)- ImagawaIn Kanda city of Fuji OmiyaRakuichiTo
- 1569(12th year of Eiroku)-TakedaShin AnaとMr. KatsuyamaFujinobu Tadashi dismisses the Allied attack. Omiya Castle opened in July of the same year.
- 1571(Former turtle 2nd year)-Mr. ImagawaFujishintsuTo Mr. Fuji and acknowledge Fuji's departure from the Imagawa camp
- 1582(Tensho10 years)- Oda Nobunaga-Tokugawa IeyasuAllied forces invade. It is said that Omiya Castle was burned down at this time.
- Corner lineBut at the foot of Mt. FujiHuman holePractice training in the.
Since modern times
- 1604(Keicho9 years)-Ieyasu Tokugawa will build the main shrine of Asama Taisha Shrine of Mt. Fuji.
- 1609(Keicho14 years)-Ieyasu Tokugawa gives priority to the Senma Taisha Shrine of Mt. Fuji.
- 1779 - Edo ShogunateAccording to the ruling, it is recognized that Mt. Fuji Motomiya Asama Taisha will control the 8th station and above of Mt. Fuji.
- 1860 - Rutherford AllcockWas the first foreigner to climb Mt. Fuji,Mount Fuji mountain trailClimb from. Overnight at Okagamibo.
- 1896(29th year of Meiji) July 7th-Asama Shrine of Mt.
- 1906 -The new Omiyaguchi new road on the Fuji mountain trail is opened.
|Fujinomiya City and Population Distribution by Age in Japan (2005)||Fujinomiya City Age and Gender Population Distribution (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Fujinomiya city (equivalent area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|1||Toraya Okaya||March 1942, 17 (Showa 9)||March 1943, 18 (Showa 8)|
|2||Sano politics||March 1943, 18 (Showa 9)||March 1946, 21 (Showa 11)|
|Publicly elected mayor of Fujinomiya|
|3||Komuro Tsurumatsu||March 1947, 22 (Showa 4)||March 1955, 30 (Showa 3)|
|4||Masutaro Uesugi||March 1955, 30 (Showa 5)||March 1958, 33 (Showa 11)|
|5||Watanabe Sadanobu||March 1958, 33 (Showa 12)||March 1960, 35 (Showa 2)|
|6||Yamakawa||March 1960, 35 (Showa 3)||March 1972, 47 (Showa 3)|
|7||Uematsu Yoshitada||March 1972, 47 (Showa 3)||March 1976, 51 (Showa 3)|
|8||Yamakawa||March 1976, 51 (Showa 3)||March 1980, 55 (Showa 3)|
|9||Uematsu Yoshitada||March 1980, 55 (Showa 3)||March 1983, 58 (Showa 3)|
|10||Ren Yoshida||March 1983, 58 (Showa 4)||1991 (Heisei 3)/4/23|
|11||Watanabe Nori||1991 (Heisei 3)/4/26||2003 (Heisei 15)/4/25|
|12||Naoyoshi Komuro||2003 (Heisei 15)/4/27||2011 (Heisei 23)/4/26|
|13||Hidetada Sudo||2011 (Heisei 23)/4/27||Incumbent|
- The number of the city council is 22.
- House of Representatives general election OfSmall district TheShizuoka Prefecture 4th Ward.
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)May 4 -With the enforcement of the municipal system, Omiya Town and 8 other villages were established.
- 1942(17)May 6 - Fuji-gunOmiya Town,Tomioka VillageMerged to create Fujinomiya City.. Leave Fuji-gun. About 32,000 of the population at the time of merger.
- 1947(22)May 4 -The first publicly elected mayor is born.
- 1948(23)May 10 -Established Fujinomiya City Board of Education.
- 1955(30)May 4 - Fujine VillageMerged with.
- 1958(33)May 4 - Kitayama Village,Uide village,Shiraito Village,Ueno VillageIncorporated.
- 1968(43)May 8 - OmihachimanIt becomes a couple city.
- 1975(50)May 7 - USA·Santa MonicaBecome a sister city with the city.
- 1983(58)May 3 -Mayor/City Council DoublerecallbyReferendumThe result was that the mayor was dismissed and the city council was dissolved.
- 1987(62)11 - municipal officeWill be moved to the current location (former city gymnasium area).
- 1991(3)May 11 -Moved the city hall from No. 1 Motoshiromachi to the present location.
- 1992(4)May 6 -Fujinomiya City celebrates its 50th anniversary.
- 1997(9)May 11 -Become a friendship relation city with Shaoxing City, China.
- 2008(20)May 5 - KanagawaHadanoAnd mutual disaster support agreement.
- 2010(22)May 3 -Fuji-gunShibakawa TownIncorporated.
- 1952 -At that time, in Ueno Village, Fuji-gun (incorporated on April 1958, 4), a group of female high school students accused the injustice of the entire village in the House of Councilors by-election.MurahachiThe incident of beingShizuoka prefecture Uenomura village eight minutes incident).
- 1971 -Biggest event for Boy Scouts around the world13th World JamboreeWas held.
- 1982March 3-"Fujiyama Motomiya Sengen Shrine" from "Fujiyama Motomiya Sengen Taisha" renamed.
- 2006 -Mt. Fuji Hongu Sengen Taisha Shrine, 1200 year festival.
- 2011August 3- Shizuoka Prefecture East EarthquakeOccurs.
City/prefecture management facilities
- Community Center / Community Learning Center: 12 Buildings
- City Hall Branch Office: 4 locations
- Fujinomiya City Central Library
- Fujinomiya City Nishifuji Library
- Fujinomiya City Shibakawa Library
- Yamanomiya Sports Park(Mount Fuji Stadium, Yamamiya Fujizakura Stadium)
- Fujinomiya Sports Park(Fujinomiya City Gymnasium, Fujinomiya City Pool, Sotogami Sports Square, Fujinomiya City Tennis Court)
- Shizuoka Prefectural Asagiri Outdoor Activity Center
- Asagiri Arena
- Kamide District-OldUide village(Broad sense)
- Nebara-Former Nehara Village
- Foothills-old foot village
- Inokashira-Former Inokashira Village
- Human hole-oldHuman village
- Kamide (formerly known as Kamide)-Former Uide village (narrowly defined)
- Shiraito District-OldShiraito Village
- Saori-Former Saori Village
- Utsuno-Former Uchinomura
- Hara-Former Haramura
- Hanno-Old Hanno Village
- Kariyado-Old Kariyado Village
- Kitayama district-oldKitayama Village
- Kitayama-Former Kitayama Village
- Yamamiya-Former Yamamiya Village
- Ueno area-oldUeno Village
- Shojingawa-Former Shojingawa Village
- Kamijo-Former Kamijo Village
- Shimojo-Former Shimojo Village
- Ummazuka-Former Mamitsuka Village
- Fujine area-oldFujine Village
- Awakura * (Awakura)-Former Awakura Village
- Awakura Minamimachi* (Awakura-Minamicho)
- Murayama-Former Murayama Village
- Oiwa-Former Oiwa Village
- Koizumi*-Former Koizumi Village
- Nishikoizumi Town* (Nishi-koizumi-cho)
- Maeda Town
- Sugita-Former Sugita Village
- Tomioka District-OldTomioka Village
- Aoki* (Aoki)-Former Aoki Village
- Aoki Taira* (Aoki-daira)- New town
- Sotogami*-Former Sotogami Village
- Sotoshintocho* (Togami-Higashicho)
- Miyahara-Former Miyahara Village
- Yodoshi-Former Yodoshi Village
- Onakazato-Former Onakazato Village
- Omiya district-oldOmiya Town
- Mannohara Shinden
- Akochi*-Former Akochi Village
- Nakahara Town
- Maibiki Town
- Honami Town
- Yodohira Town (Yodohiracho)
- Miyakita Town
- Johoku Town
- Asahi Town
- Nakajima Town
- Yodogawa Town (Yodogawacho)
- Motoshiro Town
- Akochi Town*
- Higashi Akochi* (Higashi-Akoji)
- Omiya Town
- Chuo Town
- Higashi Town
- Yatate Town
- Yumizawa Town
- Nakazato Higashi Town (Nakazato-Higashicho)
- Izumi Town
- Kanda River Town
- Asama Town
- Tanaka Town
- Genji Temple-Former Genji Temple Village
- Nonaka* (inside)-Former Nonaka Village
- Nonaka Town* (Naka-cho)
- Kuroda-Former Kuroda Village
- Hoshiyama-Former Hoshiyama Village
- Agoyama-Former Yasuyama Village
- Numakubo-Former Numakubo Village
- Yamamoto-Former Yamamoto Village
- Nukito-Former Kuchido Village
- Shibakawa District-OldShibakawa Town
- Yuno District-OldYunomura
- Kami-Inako-Former Kami-Inago Village
- Shimo-Inago-Former Shimo-Inago Village
- Kamiyuno (Kami-Yuno)-Former Kamiyuzuno Village
- Shimoyuno (Shimo-Yuno)-Former Shimoyuzuno Village
- Nekozawa-Former Nekozawa Village
- Torinami-old Torinami village
- Oshikubo-the old village of Oshikubo
- Tomihara District-OldTomihara Village
- Yuno District-OldYunomura
Sister cities/partner cities
- sister city
- The United States of AmericaCaliforniaSanta MonicaCity
- Friendship city
- People's Republic of ChinaZhejiang ProvinceShaoxing
- Couple city
- Town development exchange declaration city of food
- Food Valley Exchange City
- Flower friendly city
- National Monzen Town Summit
- This is a conference held by local governments, tourist associations, and commercial persons who have Monzen towns that have developed around shrines and temples all over the country to revitalize the region and promote town development.
- Nobunaga Oda Summit
- Oda NobunagaParticipating in municipalities that have a deep relationship with and that value relationships.
Spread at the western foot of Mt. FujiAsagiri PlateauThe primary industry is carried out mainly. Mt. Fuji has plenty of spring water,WasabiCultivation ofRainbow trout OfAquacultureAs of 2012, the number of rainbow trouts produced in Japan is the highest in Japan.
The amount of manufactured goods shipped from Fujinomiya City is increasing year by year, and in FY29 it was close to 939,155 trillion yen at 1 million yen... Fujinomiya City is historically the foundation of the flourishing paper industry in the Fuji area (Fujinomiya City/Fuji City),Suruga paperIt was a region related to the timing of production and its modernization. In the former Shibakawa town area,1897)Yokkaichi Paper ManufacturingThe Shibakawa factory is completed and will be in operation the following year.. For this reason, the paper industry has been flourishing for a long time, but in recent years, it has been mainly composed of transportation equipment, chemical industry, medical equipment and the like. Most of the industries are related to water using abundant underground water.
The ratio of tertiary industry is the largest in the city.
Companies that have a head office or factory (branch office)
A listed company headquartered
Other than head office
- Fujinomiya Iron Works
- Fujinomiya Kitayama Industrial Park
- Mt.Fuji Nanryo Industrial Park
Fujinomiya commercial area
According to a survey in 2006, the “Fujinomiya commercial area” to which Fujinomiya City belongs has a commercial area population of 405,261, which is the seventh largest in the prefecture, but it is more than three times the city's population. The local purchasing rate for all goods is 7%, which is the first place in the prefecture (3nd place for clothing and 83.0th place for food), and basically tends to be consumed in the city... One of the reasons is the existence of “AEON MALL Fujinomiya”, and the inhalation rate from other commercial areas such as Fujinomiya citizens as well as neighboring Fuji City and Yamanashi Prefecture is increasing.
Opened in front of Fujinomiya Station in 2001, and built a large-scale extension in 2006AEON MALL FujinomiyaHowever, it is at the center of the Fujinomiya commercial area.
As a large retail store around Fujinomiya Station1972(47)Uni,1973(48)Nagasakiya, And as a medium-sized retail storeYaohan,Makiyawas there.. However, it was difficult to expand the site including the parking lot in the densely packed area in front of the station, and due to excessive competition caused by multiple competitors standing upright, there were cases where these stores were relocated to the suburbs... Yaohan relocated to the suburbs, As a separate store1992Opened "Yaohan Fujinomiya Plaza" in (4).. The facility has a vast store area and was the largest in the Fuji area (Fujinomiya City/Fuji City) at that time..
But Yaohan1997Bankruptcy, the store is1996ToDaieiMid-sized supermarketSeifuAlthough it was reopened as (as it was later transferred to the store of Daiei), it was withdrawn only two years due to poor performance of Daiei... On the other hand, Uni and Nagasakiya left in front of the station also suffered from deterioration and difficulty of expansion,2001AEON Fujinomiya SC (currently AEON MALL Fujinomiya) decided to open, and both of them decided to withdraw from the location..
- Tokai passenger railway(JR Tokai)
- CC Minobu Line : Gendouji Station - Fujinomiya Station - Nishifujinomiya Station - Numakubo Station - Shibakawa Station - Inago Station
- Central station: Fujinomiya Station
Regular sightseeing bus
Only on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays, "Kougata-kun" operates from Fujinomiya Station. There are morning and afternoon routes, no reservation required.
- Mainly from Fujinomiya Station, local buses are operating in various areas outside the city.
- On each linePASMO-SuicaSuch asPrepaid Transportation CardsIs available.
- Fujikyu Group(Fujikyu Shizuoka Bus-Fujikyu Bus)Fuji city(Shin-Fuji Station-Yoshiwara Chuo StationDirection etc.),YamanashiGeneral routes to and are operating.
- Yamanashi TransportationByJRTokaido LineFujikawa Station(Fuji City) There is one line running to the area.
- "Miya bus(Community bus. Old "Shibakawa Bus"including)
- "Miyataku" (a demand-based shared taxi for member registration and advance reservations in areas with no traffic, where the bus route connecting the central part of Fujinomiya city and the suburbs has been abolished.)
- Miya bus has 20 users in 34,132 and 25 in 57,547, showing an increasing trend (excluding Shibakawa bus). Miyataku also increased from 20 in 5,070 to 25 in 11,141..
- Fujinomiya-Tokyo (Yakisoba Express) --- Fujikyu Shizuoka Bus
- Fujiyoshida/Fujinomiya-Kyoto/Osaka [Night] (Fujiyama Liner) --- Fujikyu Bus-Kintetsu Bus
- Shizuoka/Fujinomiya-Mt. Fuji Fujinomiya Exit XNUMXth Station [Seasonal operation] --- Fujikyu Shizuoka Bus
- Shin-Tomei ExpresswayRuns through the city, but there is no interchange. The nearest interchange is in Fuji CityShinfuji IC.. Or in Shimizu Ward, Shizuoka CityShin-Shimizu IC
- Nishifuji Road : Koizumi IC
- Fujinomiya Road : Sotogami IC- Kitayama IC - Ueide IC -Uchino IC
General national road
- Main local road
- Shizuoka Prefectural Road No. 10, Fuji River Minobu Line
- Shizuoka Prefectural Road 25 Fujinomiya Shibakawa Line
- Shizuoka Prefectural Road 53 Fujinomiya Stop Line
- Shizuoka Prefectural Road/Yamanashi Prefectural Road 71 Fujinomiya Narusawa Line
- Shizuoka Prefecture Road 72 Fuji Shiraito Falls Park Line
- Shizuoka Prefecture Route 75 Shimizu Fujinomiya Line
- Shizuoka Prefecture Route 76 Fuji Fujinomiya Yui Line
- General prefectural road
- Shizuoka Prefectural Road No. 152 Fuji Park Tarobou Line
- Shizuoka Prefectural Road 158 Osaka Fujinomiya Line
- Shizuoka Prefectural Road 180 Fujinomiya Fujikoen Line
- Shizuoka Prefectural Road 182 Misawa Fujinomiya Line
- Shizuoka Prefectural Road 184 Shiraito Fujinomiya Line
- Shizuoka Prefectural Road No. 190 Shiode Ozaki Line
- Shizuoka Prefectural Road 192 Shishibara Shioide Line
- Shizuoka Prefectural Road 397 Fujine Station Line
- Shizuoka Prefectural Road No. 398 Kaminago Naganuki Line
- Shizuoka Prefectural Road 414 Fuji Fujinomiya Line
The heart of the city's medical care isFujinomiya City HospitalIs. Fujinomiya City Hospital is located in the city center and has good access from major stations.
- Medical facility
- Emergency medical care
- "Fujinomiya City Emergency Medical Center" is established for emergency medical care.
- The association is the Fujinomiya Medical Association. (For more informationFujinomiya Medical Association(See)
Junior high school
- Shizuoka Prefectural Agriculture and Forestry UniversityLarge livestock branch
- (Organization name)
The Omiya Municipal Library opened in August 1929. As an excellent library in February 4Ministry of EducationHas been awarded by. In June 1943 (Showa 18), the city system of Omiya came into effect and Fujinomiya City was established. The name was changed from Omiya Town Library to Fujinomiya City Library.Pacific WarThe final building moved to Fujinomiya Youth School in July 1945, and the former building was rebuilt in August.Forced evacuationWas dismantled by.
It relocated to Renjakucho (now Higashimachi) in July 1946 (Showa 21) after the war, and in November, it was opened by borrowing the Fujinomiya City Medical Association Shiroyama Clinic. In June 7 (Showa 11)MonopolyMoved to the site, and in September 1969 (Showa 44), a new building was newly built and moved to Miyamachi. The current building opens in Miyamachi on March 9, 1989. In 3Japan Library Association Architecture AwardHas been awarded.The Nishifuji Library opened in Kamiide on March 1993, 5. With Fujinomiya City in March 3Shibakawa TownMerged and the Shibakawa Library opened. On March 2011, 23, the Shibakawa Library moved to Naganuki.
The current Fujinomiya City Library consists of the Central Library, Nishifuji Library, Shibakawa Library, the Hibari Car Library, the Fujinomiya Station Exchange Center, the Ofuji Exchange Center, and the eight public hall libraries.
The number of tourists in 20 was more than 640 million, and it has been 10 to 600 million for the last 700 years.It is a tourist city. As a tourist resource, there are natural resources benefiting from Mt. Fuji in the northern part of the city, and in the center of the city there are historic buildings such as Mt.
Sightseeing and scenic spots
Directions and Parking
To the southeastTomei Expressway-Shin-Tomei ExpresswayTo the northChuo ExpresswayThe following routes are conceivable because such highways pass. Especially in the northern part of the city, access from the Chuo Expressway is good.
- Roadside station Asagiri KogenRequired distance to
- Downtown area (Omiya YokochoTo the vicinity)
Northern part of the city
- Mount Fuji
- Asagiri Plateau
- Mt. Kenashiyama
- Jinma Falls
- Lake Tanuki
- Shiraito Falls
- Sound stop waterfall(Soga's hidden rock）
- Leisure facilities
- Roadside station Asagiri Kogen
- Fuji Milk Land
- Dairy farm
- Mochiya amusement park
- Fuji Kachoen
- Fujinomiya Sports Park
Fuji mountain climbing
It is one of the mountain trailsFujinomiyaguchiThere is. As a means of transportation to the XNUMXth station, by carShizuoka Prefectural Road No. 152 Fuji Park Tarobou Line(Fuji Skyline) OrFujinomiya StationIt is possible to use a mountaineering bus from.
Temples and historic sites
Mt. Fuji Hongu Sengen Taisha Shrine and Mt. Fuji XNUMX temples and historical sites are scattered.
- Mount Fuji Main Palace Asama Taisha
- Shojingawa Sengen Shrine
- Yamamiya Sengen Shrine
- Murayama Asama Shrine
- Fuji Five Mountains
- Wakashishi Shrine
- (Shiromitsu Masahirokai OfSacred place）
- Manana Fuji Kou Site
- Fuji Auto Campground Fumoto Village
- Urban camping Asagiri Baoshan
- Asagiri Jamboree Auto Campground
- Asagiri Plateau Mochiya Campground
- Wild boar auto campground
- Penguin Village Auto Campground
- Asagiri Kogen Auto Campground
- Lake Tanuki Campground
- Tanuki Konan tent site
- Tenshi no Mori Auto Campground
- ACN Nishifuji Auto Campground
- Shiraito Auto Campground
- Table Fuji Camping Ground
- Shinfuji Auto Campground
- PICA table Fuji (Fujikyusystem)
Day trip bathing
- Kyukamura Fuji no Yu Mt. Fuji Megumi no Yu (hot spring)
- Asagiri Onsen Kaze no Yu
- Mt. Fuji Amanoyu
- Shin-Inagogawa Onsen You Trio (Onsen)
- Futake Onsen Hananoyu
ゴ ル フ 場
- Asagiri Country Club
- Asagiri Jamboree Golf Club
- OdakyuNishifuji Golf Club
- G8 Fuji Country Club
- Fuji Chisun Country Club (PGM）
- Fujinomiya Golf Club
Public transportation is distributed in the south to form the central city areaNational Route 139But next toNational Route 469The national road runs in a cross. The northern area is becoming a tourist resort.
Miyamachi, where Mt. Fuji Motomiya Asama Taisha is located, is the place where most aspects as a front town remain. There are up to 14 and many of the city's major facilities are located here. As mentioned above, Asama Shrine (1-chome) has taken over the 1-chome address of the former Omiya-cho era, and the Fujinomiya City Central Library (1-chome) and Fujinomiya Civic Cultural Center (13-chome) are located there. The Shizuoka Prefecture Mt. Fuji World Heritage Center is located.
- The central area is being revitalized by using the "development and development promotion zone" system. Fujinomiya City was the first to use this system.
- Spread around Fujinomiya Station,Public transportIs the center of.
- Fujinomiya Station North ExitPedestrian deckAnd the former Nagasakiya that was connected to both sides (connecting with a part of the seven-story building)Bowling alleyWas dismantled by the local right holders, but the facility of the condominium and public hall is currently being built there.
- There is a shopping street in front of Fujinomiya, Nishifujinomiya and both stations..
- In order to protect the scenery of Mt. Fuji, the maximum height of buildings is set based on the designated area.
- In the central and station square areas, in order to preserve the scenery of Monzen-cho, the scenery is guided by subsidies as a model area for district scenery formation.
- As the main commercial facility in the central areaAEON MALL FujinomiyaThere is. On the other hand, along the national roadRoadside storeThere are many,PiagoFujinomiya store (formerly Sun Terrace Fujinomiya)MaxvaluFujinomiya Wakamiya store,Futake Onsen HananoyuAnd so on.
Fuji foot area
- The whole areaFuji Hakone Izu National ParkIt is in the area ofMount Fuji,Asagiri PlateauWe are developing regional development utilizing tourism resources such as.
- Nishifuji RoadFree of chargeShin-Tomei ExpresswayWith the recent development of transportation infrastructure such as the opening of traffic, it is expected to attract companies and increase the number of customers to tourist destinations.
- Recently, the "Asagiri Food Park" run by a cooperative consisting of multiple local food companiesRoadside station Asagiri KogenIt opened to the south.
Former Shibakawa Town Area
- It is a hot spring area where hot springs such as Inagogawa Onsen and Urishima Onsen are boiled.Shin-Inagogawa Hot Spring Eutrioand so on. The Yuno area is designated as an “Important Satochi Satoyama” by the Ministry of the Environment... Terraced rice fields made of masonry.
The following are well-known events.
|2||Fujinomiya Ekiden Race Tournament|
|May 5-4||Yabusame Festival (Mt. Fuji Motomiya Sengen Shrine)|
|7||Opening of Mount Fuji (Mt. Fuji Motomiya Sengen Shrine/Murayama Sengen Shrine)|
|First Saturday of October||Mt. Fuji Onsen Fire Festival|
|11||Fujinomiya Autumn Festival(Commercial district) Nobunaga Prince Yellow Leaf Festival (Nishiyama Honmonji Temple)|
Special product, gourmet
- Fujinomiya YakisobaLocal popular food selectionIs also known as B-grade gourmet. Due to its historical background, the number of shops selling Yakisoba mainly started to increase in Fujinomiya City, and it has become rooted in the area.2000"Fujinomiya Yakisoba Society" has been established.
- Dairy products
- There is a brand product development using Fujinomiya milk.. Local production and local consumption of milk produced by Fujinomiya has been promoted, and it has been introduced to school meals in Fujinomiya City and Fuji City.
- Rainbow trout(City fish)
- Rainbow trout is designated as a fish in the city of Fujinomiya because it is the number one producer in Japan... It is a prefecture facilityShizuoka Prefectural Fisheries Experiment Station Fuji trout farmThen, rainbow trout dishes are served.
- It has the feature of using spring water from Mt. Fuji.
- Suruga paper
- Watanabe Sadayoshi in the Shiraito district discovered a mass of San Camellia, which was used as a raw material, and then began mass production in Fuji County. Fujinomiya City is the cornerstone of the flourishing paper industry in the Fuji area (Fujinomiya City/Fuji City), and the Watanabe clan played an active part in the modernization of the Suruga Hanshi production.
- From the cityRoyal familyThere is also a brand with a history of being selected as a tribute tea.
- Special product of the former Shibakawa-cho district
- Nori from the Shibakawa basin.Nori ShibakawaTomo.
- About food in Fujinomiya City aiming for town development as a food valleyLocal test.
- Fujinomiya wrestling
List of cultural properties
"Mt. Fuji-the object of worship and the source of artThe following 6 locations are2013(Heisei25 years)May 6Toworld Cultural HeritageRegistered in.
- Mt. Fuji area (Omiya/Murayamaguchi trail)
- Mount Fuji Main Palace Asama Taisha
- Yamamiya Sengen Shrine
- Murayama Asama Shrine
- Manana Fuji Kou Site
- Shiraito Falls
Important cultural property (designated by the country)
|Mount Fuji Main Palace Asama TaishaMain hall||Mount Fuji Main Palace Asama Taisha||May 1907, 40|
|Daiseki Temple Pagoda||Kamijo Daisoji Temple||March 1966, 41 (Showa 6)|
|Silk book by Fuji Mandala||Mount Fuji Main Palace Asama Taisha||March 1977, 52 (Showa 6)|
|Tachi Meinan Muyakushi Ruriko Nyorai Bizen Prime Minister Ship House Kagemitsu||Mount Fuji Main Palace Asama Taisha||May 1912, 45|
|Wakisashi Inou Fujimoto Shrine Genkibudai Shinkinoku Ichigo Ikso Oenaga February XNUMX, XNUMXth||Mount Fuji Main Palace Asama Taisha||May 1912, 45|
|NichirenHandwritten will 26||Kamijo Daisoji Temple||March 1967, 42 (Showa 6)|
|Sword for inscription||Kamijo Daisoji Temple||May 1923, 12 (Taisho 3)|
|Teijin Masamitsu Volume XNUMX (Nichiren brush)||Kitayama Honmonji Temple||March 1952, 27 (Showa 7)|
|Fine print Hokkei||Kitayama Honmonji Temple||March 1954, 29 (Showa 3)|
|Nichiren transition record (NikkoBrush)||Nishiyama Honmonji Temple||1993 (Heisei 5)/1/20|
|Hokkeung Myung Shu (Nichiren brush)||Nishiyama Honmonji Temple||March 1952, 27 (Showa 7)|
|Hokke Sutra (Tsuneko's princeBrush)||Nishiyama Honmonji Temple||March 1949, 24 (Showa 2)|
|Navy blue paper||Nishiyama Honmonji Temple||March 1949, 24 (Showa 2)|
Historic sites, scenic spots, natural monuments (designated by the country)
|Mount Fuji||Special scenic spot||March 1952, 27 (Showa 11)|
|Shimouma cherry tree||Special Natural Monument||March 1952, 27 (Showa 3)|
|Yudama Pond||Special Natural Monument||March 1952, 27 (Showa 3)|
|Shiraito Falls||Scenic spots/natural monuments||March 1936, 11 (Showa 9)|
|Manno Wind Hole||Natural treasure||May 1922, 11 (Taisho 3)|
|Chii Ruins||Historic site||March 1975, 50 (Showa 6)|
|Oshikakubo Ruins||Historic site||2008 (Heisei 20)/3/28|
Registered tangible cultural property (country registration)
|Yoshizawa Family Brick Warehouse||Registered tangible cultural property (building)||2015 (Heisei 27)/3/26|
- Kumiko Akiyoshi(actress)
- Kotaro Satomi(Actor)
- Takashi Fujiki(Actor)
- Azusa Watanabe(actress)
- Daiki Sano(Actor)
- Maruko Tsuyuno(Rakugo)
- Kotobuki Tsukasa(Entertainer)
- Reiko Ito(talent)
- Suma harmony(Violin player)
- Takahiro Yamada(ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION）
- Kaori Shimizu(singer)
- Quantum Sano(Former talent, former singer.TaketoyoMrs)
- Gong Si Shiho(guitarist)
- Iijima Ken(Composer)
- Masato Sawato(Former soccer player, soccer commentator/instructor)
- Takano Susumu(land)
- Yuji Tatefuji(Sumo wrestler)
- Tayama Shinsuke(skeleton)
- Uematsu Hisae(Women's professional wrestler)
- Yoshimune Sano(Professional basketball player)
- Hajime Saito(Former professional baseball player)
- Yasuhiro Hiraoka(soccer player)
- Yutaka Yoshida(soccer player)
- Oi Itto(soccer player)
- Daniel Misaki(soccer player)
- Amano Kota(soccer player)
- Yusuke Endo(Manga fighter)
- Takamasa Kiuchi(Manga fighter)
- Uehara Go(soccer player)
- Riki Watai(soccer player)
- Mika Oguma(OriginalNippon TVannouncer)
- Mizushima Eri(OriginalTV NagasakiAnnouncer, exNHK Kofu-ShizuokaContract caster)
- Mayumi Abe(Free announcer, exFukushima Central Television）
- Kazuo Aoki(Free announcer, exEvery day broadcasting）
- Keiko Hashimoto(Shizuoka Daiichi TelevisionAnnouncement Director)
- Mari Sano(Shizuoka Asahi TVannouncer)
- Masakazu Nagata(Marine journalist)
- Yuki Morikawa(TV Asahiannouncer)
- Ishihara Anno(physicist)
- Sotaro Takase(Accountant, politician)
- Koji Akaike(Statistician)
- Keiji Sano(Medicine)
- Noriaki Okabe(architect)
- Norio Horiike(Philosophy, Philosophy)
- Hirokazu Tsunoda(poets)
- Minori Kai (Essayist)
- Maki Wada (Novelist)
- Kiichi Suzuki(Essayist)
- Yokoseki University (Novelist)
- Mochizuki Gunshiro(Businessman)
- Shuichiro Ueyama(business consultant)
- Masayuki Hosaka(RakutenVice-president,Rakuten cardPresident,Rakuten BankChairman)
Works set in Fujinomiya City, works adopted at the location
- The Garden of Beauty XNUMXOmi Kenshi) Fujinomiya Factory)
- Third-class high school studentScene of cycling down the slope at the beginning (Yudama Pond(Mountain trail nearby)
- Curtain goes up
- Twisted bond
- Limit (Cartoon)(National Route 139Boar Head Entrance Intersection)
- the best divorce
- Birth of Guru (Beat Takeshi novel based on a movie. The last scene of Takeshi Kitano's speech is on the right side of Yudama Pond. 6-7 m above Ishibashi, in the background of Yudama Pond, in the back of the red balustrade bridge and trees on the opposite bank The stone monument is reflected)
- Blue that doesn't die(Fujinomiya City Ueno Elementary School)
- TBS dead money The suspension bridge that Takeshi Iwamoto crossed in episode XNUMX is a suspension bridge near the accommodation facility "Fumotoppara" in the foothills.
The building where episode XNUMX Takeshi Iwamoto was confined and subsequently rescued was taken at the Fuji Shiraito Wonder Museum (vacant property) near Shiraito Falls.
- Declaration to make the world of Tenmu Chu! For the 6th and XNUMXth broadcasts Dairy farm・West House Futsal Court
- HKT48 SongTo you of 74/1 billion The MV was recorded at the facility "Fumotoppara" in the foothills of the city.
- Nogizaka46 SongMeaning of goodbye Part of the MV recording was shot at an auto campsite in the Asagiri district
In addition, the local MV also participated in the MV recording with the participation of local extras.
- Gekitama! ~ Seiryo Academy Theater Department ~
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ To commemorate the 70th anniversary of the enactment of the municipal system, a public recruitment of characters was started in 2011, and it was selected on February 2012, 2. Kibana no Saku Named for sale at night
- ^ Composed of 1988 shots taken in 8
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism National land image information (color aerial photograph)Created based on
- ^ Kadokawa Japan Geographic Names Dictionary Shizuoka, 1982
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ About the name of Fujinomiya city (Fujinomiya city website)
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Fujinomiya City is such a town (city website)
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Satochi Satoyama, which is important for biodiversity conservation (Ministry of the Environment)
- ^ Wetlands of high importance from the viewpoint of biodiversity (Ministry of the Environment)
- ^ Itinerary of the Crown Prince and Princess (Miyanai Agency)
- ^ Fuji Sabo Office HP
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Fujinomiya City History Compilation Committee, "Fujinomiya City History (Second Volume)", page 956, 1986
- ^ "Fujinomiya city election (22 quorum candidates and 24 candidates)”. Chunichi Shimbun. 2019th of February 5Browse.
- ^ Fujinomiya city
- ^ History of Fujinomiya Athletic Association
- ^ Crown Prince: Attending Japan Jamboree (Mainichi Newspaper) August 2010, 8
- ^ “The legend connects Shiga and Omihachiman, the water of Lake Biwa pouring into Mt. Fuji”. Kyoto Shimbun(July 2014, 7) 2014th of February 7Browse.
- ^ Fujiwara City Statistics (Fujinomiya City website) (Microsoft Excel.Xls)
- ^ Main stone of Yokkaichi Shibakawa Factory (Mt. Fuji Kaguya Hime Museum)
- ^ 18 Shizuoka Prefecture Consumption Trends 29 pages
- ^ a b Japan Shopping Center Association, "Shopping Center" No.228, 1992
- ^ Makiya moved from Honmachi-dori to the current location via the national highway of Fujimigaoka (the current name is unchanged even after the store name is changed to Espot)
- ^ Relocated to the vicinity of Akochikita intersection on Route 139 and opened. After the opening of "Yaohan Fujinomiya Plaza", the format was changed to Big Eight, a group discount shop
- ^ Commerce, "Food Commerce," Vol. 21, No. 12, 267, 1992
- ^ Currently hot spring facilities (Futake Onsen Hananoyu) Renovated
- ^ In December 1994, Uny along the National Route 12 Sun Terrace Fujinomiya store (currentlyPiago(Fujinomiya store) has been opened and integrated there. Also, Nagasakiya was withdrawn because the company itself went bankrupt.
- ^ Fujikyu Shizuoka Bus
- ^ Fujinomiya City Local Public Transportation Comprehensive Plan
- ^ Transit map-train bus navigation
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ a b c d e f g Fujinomiya Municipal Central Library “30 Fujinomiya Municipal Library Overview” Fujinomiya Municipal Central Library, 2018
- ^ Fujinomiya City Board of Education, Mt. Fuji, Culture Section, "Fujinomiya City "Historic Mount Fuji" Basic Plan", 2012
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Yahoo! Drive Drive route search
- ^ In the precinctYudama PondThere is.
- ^ Urban Transportation Survey/City Planning Survey "Urban Planning Annual Report"
- ^ 7 shopping streets in Flower Street, Ekimae Street, Chuo, Honmachi, Kanda, Miyamachi, Nishimachi
- ^ Ministry of the Environment "Important Satochi Satoyama"
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Fujinomiya City: rainbow trout to be enacted as city fish: No. 1 in production volume / Shizuoka (Mainichi Newspaper) April 2009, 4
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ Courtesy of hand-made rubbed tea ceremony First ceremony at Fujinomiya, Shizuoka Shimbun April 2009, 4
- ^ For detailed location locations such as twisted bonds ⇒
- As a general name(I.e.Rest area provided in..They often sell and guide souvenirs and souvenirs of the tourist area.
- Rest House (Hiroshima City) - Hiroshima cityNaka-ku OfManto lizardRest house installed in.Bombing areaNakajima districtIn, it is also the only remaining prewar building that survived the bombing.The name at the time of construction was "Taishoya Kuremonoten".