Photo Kai Harada for Men's Qualifying = Inzai City Matsuyamashita Park General Gymnasium
S Climbing, Harada et al. To Semifinal Lead Japan Cup
If you write the contents roughly
Olympic representative Tomoa Narasaki (TEAM au) missed due to poor conditions.
Reed's Japan Cup, which competes for the height reached by sports climbing, will be held on the 26th at Matsuyamashita Park, Inzai City, Chiba Prefecture. → Continue reading
We will deliver the latest news in Japan and abroad in a precise and prompt manner.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
|The original notation is "Tomoa Narasaki"is. The title given to this article isTechnical limitationsorArticle name restrictionsIs inaccurate due to.|
Overseas, from physical ability, exceptional jumping power, agilityNinjaAlso known as.Also, movements that other players can't think ofTomoa styleIt is described as.
speedCreated by Tomoa Narasaki in the competitionTomoa skipThere is a technique called.It is a technique to shorten the time by skipping one without grasping the second hold (protrusion) after the start..
Gymnastics was recommended in kindergarten because of good motor nervesMechanical gymnasticsTo start.He left a record such as winning a prize at a prefectural tournament, and at that time his goal was to participate in the Olympics by gymnastics.However, suddenly he was afraid to perform gymnastics and could not even enter the facility, so he stopped doing gymnastics. When I was 10 years old, I went to the sports climbing gym where my brother used to go and started climbing..
2011First appearance in the Japan Cup in the third year of junior high school.At that time, I was still going to the climbing gym with a sense of play.
2014First appearance in the World Cup in the third year of high school.
2015Became a professional climber at the age of 18 after graduating from high school.At that time, there were no athletes who did not go to college and became professionals with a high school diploma, and since my parents' home was a hospital, I thought about going on to medical school, but I seriously chose the professional path.My father told me to quit if I didn't get results in two years.Until then, Narasaki had almost failed to qualify for the World Cup, but in 2, his second year as a professional player, he suddenly won two World Cups and won the World Championships, becoming the top player in the world..
On October 2020, 10, at the Sports Climbing Speed Japan Tour (Iwate Prefectural Sports Park Sports Climbing Stadium), he set a new record in Japan by marking 24 seconds 5, which is the first time for Japanese people to reach the 5 seconds range..
On March 2021, 3, at the Sports Climbing Speed Japan Cup (Kyoto Sanga Stadium) final, he marked 6 seconds 5 and set his own Japanese record..
- Japan Youth Championship Lead Winner
- Youth Championship Bouldering Tournament Winner
- 1 timesCombined Japan CupWin
- Winner of the 2nd Combined Japan Cup
- Winner of the 3rd Speed Japan Cup
Asian and World Championships
|Date held||Tournament name||Competition item |
|2012/8||World Youth Championship (Youth A)||4 bit|
|2014/8||World championship Germany: Munich||10 bit|
|2015/8||World Youth Championship (Junior)||8 bit||4 bit|
|2015/11||Asian Championship||4 bit||28 bit|
|2015/12||Asian Youth Championship (Junior)||1 bit||3 bit|
|2016/8||Asian Championship||2 bit|
|2016/9||World championship France:Paris||1 bit|
|2017/7||World Games 2017 ポーランド: Wroclaw||5 bit|
|2017/9||Asian Championship||26 bit||4 bit||19 bit|
|2018/8||Asian Games Indonesia: Jakarta||10 bit||3 bit|
|2018/9||World championship オーストリア: Innsbruck||13 bit||7 bit||21 bit||5 bit|
|2019/8||World championship Japan: Hachioji||4 bit||1 bit||22 bit||1 bit|
- 2014 Kaiyo 5th place
- 2016-Annual overall victory 
- Chongqing 1st, Navi Mumbai 2nd, Innsbruck 2nd, Bale 2nd, Munich 1st
- 2017 Chongqing 2nd, Nanjing 2nd, Hachioji 2nd, Navi Mumbai 6th, Munich 2nd
- 2018 Meiringen 2nd, Moscow 1st, Hachioji 2nd, Bale 3rd-Annual 2nd overall 
- 2019 Meiringen 2nd, Chongqing 2nd, Wujiang 1st, Bale 2nd-Annual overall victory 
- 2017 Wujiang 2nd place, Xiamen 2nd place
- 2018 Villar 3rd place
- 2019 Villar 6th, Xiamen 3rd
- 2017 China Open Guangzhou 6th
- ^ "Tomoa Narasaki Profile". Japan Olympic Committee (September 2018, 8). 2019th of February 9Browse.
- ^ "Sports climbing aiming to be the first Olympic gold medalist Tomoa Narasaki "Evolution" during the period of self-restraint”.. 2020th of February 12Browse.
- ^ Retrieved February 2020, 12
- ^ https://the-ans.jp/course/104116/
- ^ "KDDI signs official sponsorship contract for sports climbing and forms "TEAM au"”(Japanese). news.kddi.com. 2019th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "Tomoa Narasaki is the gold medal to represent the climbing Olympics" I'm most happy ". Sponichi ANNEX. Sports Nippon Shimbun. (April 2019, 8) 2019th of February 8Browse.
- ^ "Selection of JOC recommended athletes at the 32nd Olympic Games (2020 / Tokyo)”. Japan Mountaineering and Sport Climbing Association (May 2019, 5). 2019th of February 8Browse.
- ^  climbers web Retrieved March 2021, 3
- ^  au web portal Retrieved March 2021, 3
- ^ "Tomoa Narasaki player information”. Japan Mountaineering and Sport Climbing Association. 2019th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "RESULTS”. IFSC. 2019th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Events and rules”. Japan Mountaineering and Sport Climbing Association. 2019th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Video explanation of the competition”. Japan Mountaineering and Sport Climbing Association. 2019th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Tomoa Narasaki and Miho Nonaka win the final round of World Cup bouldering”. Japan Mountaineering and Sport Climbing Association (May 2016, 8). 2019th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "TOMOA NARASAKI”. IFSC. 2019th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Tomoa Narasaki wins the World Cup bouldering overall”. HuffPost Japan Version (February 2019, 6). 2019th of February 6Browse.