Photo from Mr. Nakayama Twitter / Via Twitter: @ musashi0303
Those who are raising children should especially read the manga "The Story of Your Own Pafe".Contents of 6 pages drawn
If you write the contents roughly
I think both are very important in everyday life.
The manga "The story of your own parfait" is a hot topic.Mr. Nakayama, a nurse and illustrator, is on Twitter ... → Continue reading
BuzzFeed Japan publishes information on news, culture and entertainment in order to have a positive impact on society. We will also deliver unique videos and programs that you will want to share with your friends.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Everyday life(Nichijo Seikatsu) is repeated every dayLifeThat.
Specifically, the events that are repeated in everyday lifeCustomMovement, the way of thinking of things used there,knowledge(common sense), contacted items (some of them areDaily necessitiesCalled)) and so on. However, when comparing the facts of everyday life,History,cultureAnd also often varies greatly from person to person. What is natural in one's daily life is special in other people's daily life,InsaneKnowing that things often lead to intellectual surprises and lessons for people. At the same time, it may be surprising to find common sense that is common among people who live too different daily lives. The patterns of everyday life often become traditional culture when it lasts. Also,TimeThe landscape and the way of thinking and the psychology of people that change with the flow of are also called the world.
In addition to things that are repeated daily, they are repeated every yearEvent,traditional culture, Which characterize the seasonTraditional poetryAnd so on, sometimes get attention as a key to understanding everyday life.
- Sigmund Freud(1901) The Psychopathology of Everyday Life, 
- Henri Lefebvre(1947) Critique of Everyday Life
- Raoul Vaneigem(1967) The Revolution of Everyday Life
- Michel de Certeau(1974), The Practice of Everyday Life
- Shotter, John(1993) Cultural politics of everyday life: Social constructionism, rhetoric and knowing of the third kind.
- John A. Bargh(1997) The Automaticity of Everyday life. 
- The Everyday Life Reader, 2001, edited by Ben Highmore. ISBN 041523025X