Cherry blossoms and Mt. Fuji in "Arakurayama Sengen Park" in full bloom = 31st morning, Fujiyoshida City, Yamanashi Prefecture
Superb view of Mt. Fuji and cherry blossoms, in full bloom Yamanashi / Arakurayama Sengen Park
If you write the contents roughly
Rika Fukushima, a 50-year-old housewife from Yokohama who visited with her husband, said, "A landscape that can only be seen here.
On the 31st, at "Arakurayama Sengen Park" (Fujiyoshida City, Yamanashi Prefecture), a spectacular spot where the red-painted five-storied pagoda rises against the backdrop of Mt. Fuji ... → Continue reading
We will deliver the latest news in Japan and abroad in a precise and prompt manner.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
横 浜 市
oldSix big citiesOne ofAndTokyo metropolitan areaBelongs to.The city has a population of about 375.7 million andJapanMost of the cities, wards, towns and villages[Annotation 2]..The majority of the city area is oldMusashi countrySo the southwest is oldSagami countryKamakura District(Totsuka ku,Izumi ku,Sakae,Seya-kuThe whole area ofKonan-ku,South ward,Kanazawa kuPart of).
Japan's leading port city and commercial and industrial city.(I.e.Also popular asYokohama Chinatown,Motomachi,Yamashita Parkand so onKannaiWith the district at the top,Yokohama Minatomirai 21District andYamateThe district is famous.食The specialty ofWestern food,Yokohama Chinatown OfChinese cuisine,Sakiyoken OfShumai-Shimai lunch,Yokohama Family Ramen,Sun Mamenand so on.
Aichi OfNagoya city,Toyota CityAlthough the recognition is low compared toNissan Motor Global Headquarters,Isuzu Motors HeadquartersAutomobile-related companies such as (scheduled after May 2022) are gathered, and it also has the aspect of an automobile industrial city.
A port town full of exoticism
BakumatsuToOpen portWas doneYokohama portTo holdPort cityTherefore, foreign capital is actively expanding into the region (see detailsLater). Therefore, one of the leading in modern Japanforeign investmentProud of acquisition power.With the advance of foreign capital, many foreign countries in the citytrading companyLined up,英国Consulate General,FranceConsulateA landscape with a strong scent of foreign air was formed.Even today, many historical buildings of modern Western architecture remain, and YamateFormer Foreign Settlement,Yokohama Red Brick WarehouseIt is also a tourist spot.
Great Kanto EarthquakeAfter that, due to the active promotion policy by the government, it is adjacentKawasaki CityAlong withKeihin Industrial AreaIt has become a core city.Second World WarAfter thatHonmokuA wide area of the city such as districtsUS Army in JapanAs a result, American culture such as jazz spread and became those in Japan.1989 OfYokohama Expo After (YES'89),Waterfrontthe planYokohama Minatomirai 21Has started in earnest, and historic buildingsnatural environmentAn advanced town development with skyscrapers lined up was carried out while giving consideration to..Among themYokohama Landmark Tower,Cosmo Clock 21,Yokohama Red Brick WarehouseOf YokohamaLandmarkThere are also typical buildings.From the good sceneryDrama OfLocationIn modern times, it is often selected asCapital AreaEven in the advancednatural environmentIt has the image of being "a fashionable town near the sea," with an exotic feeling..
Popular as a residential area
Many in Yokohama city(I.e.Exists,large company OfMain office,工場There are manyCommerce and industry OfBaseOn the other handTokyo OfSatellite city-Bed townStrong personality.. Out of townShonan coast,Miura Peninsula,Tanzawa area,Mt. HakoneCan be accessed in about 1 hour,OutdoorIt is also a convenient location.Compared to central TokyoReal estatePriceIt's also cheap, so it's always one of the most popular residential areas,2018から2020According to the results of multiple questionnaire surveys, it is ranked first in the ranking of cities where you want to live, with a big difference from the districts ranked second or lower (Lifestyle Guide.com, SUUMO,LIFULLQuestionnaire survey results such as)..This popularity is recognized nationwide and is highly convenient.Yokohama StationIt is concentrated in the surrounding area.
Yokohama Station has the largest number of 6 companies in JapanRailway operatorIs a big hitTerminalThe area around the station is one of the largest in Japan.DowntownIs spreading.Yokohama is in the top 10 in terms of department store sales nationwide at the west exitTakashimayaAt the east exit, Yokohama boasted the largest store area and opening funds in the Orient at the time of openingSOGOThere are also major department stores such as, and othersLUMINEYokohama,JR Yokohama Tower(NEWoManYokohama,CIAL),Sotetsu Joinus,Yokohama Okadaya Mores,MaruiCity Yokohama,Yokohama Sky Building,Yokohama Bay QuarterSpecialty store streets such asFashion building-Station buildingLarge commercial facilities such as are concentrated.Vast near the stationUnderground streetAnd restaurants spread out, and even inside the JR Yokohama TowerT. JoyYokohama(Cinema complex) AndAsobuildSuch asamusementThe facilities are also substantial,Yodobashi Camera,Bic cameraSuch as largeConsumer electronics storeWhen these are integrated, stores of various genres are gathered, and it is one of the popular factors because it is a convenient environment with famous brands of clothing, food and housing.Also,Vocational schoolAnd majorPrep school, Cram schools, various qualification schools, etc. are also concentratedStudent districtThere is also one side.
However, it is generally thought of as Yokohama.Yokohama Minatomirai 21,Kannaidistrict,Former Foreign Settlement,Yokohama ChinatownA gorgeous area full of exoticism that is typical of a port town is part of the vast city of Yokohama (Naka-ku-Nishi-ward), And the location is close to themYokohama StationThe surrounding area, especially the west exit, has a wide variety of restaurants, which is different from the general image of Yokohama.Also, most of the city is far from the seaHilly areaQuiet inResidential area,Suburban agricultural areaIt is not much different from other suburban residential areas in Tokyo except that the address is Yokohama City.
Yokohama cityCentral TokyoWithin 30km to 40km southwest ofTokyo BayIt is the largest city in Kanagawa prefecture facing. The central function of Yokohama City isNaka-kuとNishi-wardThe administrative center isKannaidistrict(Naka-ku OfKannai StationSurroundings andSakuragicho Station(Around)[Annotation 3]And the biggest in YokohamaCommercial area TheYokohama StationSurrounding area(Nishi-wardThe northern part of Japan).It exists across Nishi Ward and Naka WardNew City"Yokohama Minatomirai 21The area is large with the Kannai district, which is the center of administration.DowntownIt was developed with the role of integrating the two central areas (twin cores) around Yokohama Station.
In YokohamaUrban redevelopmentIs underway, and plans are underway to strengthen ties with each district in Yokohama.The area around Yokohama Station, which is the center of economic activity and the downtown area, is about 3 km north-northwest of the Kannai district, which is the center of Yokohama municipal administration, and the two areas are virtually separated. Is located between the two districtsYokohama Minatomirai 21district(Sakuragicho StationWe are promoting the development of (the surrounding area) and promoting the integrated development of downtown Yokohama. Also, downtown YokohamaWaterfront(Inner harbor) Located inHigashi KanagawaAround the waterfront (Higashi-Kanagawa StationSurroundings andYamauchi PierArea) District, Yokohama station area, Minatomirai area, Kannai, Kangai area,Yamashita PierLong-term urban revitalization plans are underway in the surrounding areas,Articulated bus,LRTA plan to connect with (next generation tram system) is also under consideration.
The Yokohama city area is relatively large and designated by the Yokohama municipal government.City center(Twin core) is the center of Yokohama (Kannai/Kangai district, Yokohama Minatomirai 21 (MM21) district, Yokohama station area)）とShin YokohamaDowntown (Shirogo area (Kozukue StationSurrounding area),Hazawa area(Hazawa Yokohama Kokudai StationSurrounding area), Shinba area (New feather,Kitashin YokohamaStation area), Shin-Yokohama area (Shin-Yokohama StationSurrounding area))Is. In addition, major living bases (former:Fukutoshin)as,Tsurumi StationAround,Kohoku NT (Kohoku New Town) Center,Futamatagawa Station-Tsurugamine StationAround,Totsuka StationAround,Kamiooka StationThe periphery is specified.. JR except for Kohoku NT CenterTokaido Line,Yokohama Line,Tokyu Toyoko Line,Keikyu Main Line,Sotetsu Main LineIt is a town that has been developed since ancient times centered on the railway station. Kohoku NT Center1965Formulated byYokohama city's six major projectsAs one of theKohoku ku(Current center isTsuji) Is a city that was systematically developed. Between the city center (twin core) and each major living base (former: Fukutoshin),Yokohama Municipal Subway OfBlue lineandGreen line(Yokohama Circular Railway),Yokohama Ring RoadWas the coreMotorwayBy, Will be systematically tied.
Also, in the northeastern part of the cityTsurumi ku,Kanagawa kuAdjacent to the coastal area ofKawasaki City,Ota-kuAlong withKeihin Industrial AreaIt is one of the corners, and many factories of heavy chemical industry and offices of various sizes are located.Industrial cityBut also.
Yokohama cityYokohama city centerAt the same time as being the largest city in the prefecture withIn TokyoSatellite city-Bed townIt is also characterized by its strong side, and most of the city is a quiet residential area in the hills.The daytime population is about 342 million, which is about 30 compared to the nighttime population, and the daytime population is about 354 million.OsakaBelow.. The percentage of workers and students aged 2015 and over who commute to work or school in Tokyo in 15 was 25.3%, so-called "Yokohama citizens ("Kanagawa residents) ”. The day / night population ratio of Yokohama City in 2015 was 91.7, which is less than 100 even though it is a government-designated city and the prefectural capital.In the suburbsCapital AreaDue to population concentration inSprawlThe urban areas are scattered and urban infrastructure development is being promoted.Aoba-kuな どTokyu Denentoshi LineAlong the lineTama Garden CityThe new residential areas in the northwestern part of the city, including the ones in central Tokyo, are centered on radiation from Tokyo, which does not pass through Yokohama Station.Bed townThe character as is even stronger. The population ratio of the daytime population of Aoba Ward in 2015 was 76.2, which is the lowest among the administrative districts of Yokohama City...The population of Yokohama is about 376 million, which is the largest among the municipalities in Japan.TEPCO,Tokyo GasOf regional blocks such asPower company,Gas company, OtherKanto regionThe head office and Kanto branch office of a large company that controls the above are often located in Tokyo, and as mentioned above, the population that flows out to Tokyo during commuting to work or school is large, so the concentration of business functions is relatively small compared to the nighttime population.Yokohama city gross domestic product (GDP) Is 12.3 trillion yenKansai regionWith a population of about 275 millionOsakaIt is only about two-thirds of the 18.7 trillion yen. Also,Tokai regionWith a population of about 232 millionNagoya cityThe city's gross domestic product is 12.3 trillion yen, which is almost the same as Yokohama city..
The Yokohama city area borders the southKamakuraToKamakura ShogunateWas placedKamakura PeriodIt started to be developed in earnest.Edo PeriodToEdo ShogunateWas placedEdoBecause it is close toHeaven) AndFlag bookMost of the area is Chichi, and the domain is small.Mutsuura Domain(Kanazawa ku) Was placed only. In addition, Rokuura Minato (Muraura, Kanazawa Ward) is the gateway to the Kamakura Shogunate's sea without a large port, while Kanagawa Minato (Kanagawa, Kanagawa), prospered early on.Late Edo periodWas concluded at Koshiba (formerly, the outer periphery of Mutsuura Minato) off the coast of Kanagawa.US-Japan Amity and Trade TreatyStipulated that "Kanagawa" would be the opening port. Actually on the opposite bank of Minato KanagawaYokohama Village[Annotation 4]A new port facility was built in the current Kannai area of Naka-ku, and the appearance of the international port was set up in a short time.Ansei6May 6(1859May 7) Was opened toYokohama portIs also called "Kinko",Raw silkRapidly developed as a trading port, commercial port, passenger port and industrial port. It became the foundation for developing Yokohama into a representative international port city of Japan.
1889(22th year of Meiji)May 4ToMunicipal systemIs enforced,横 浜 市Became[Annotation 5]..The area of the city area was only 5.4 km² around Yokohama Port when the city system was enforced, but it has become 6 km² (437.71) due to the sixth expansion and reclamation.1927With the enforcement of the ward system in (Showa 2), the city area was divided into 5 wards, and after the merger of surrounding towns and villages and the reorganization of the area,Administrative districtThe number of18 wardsHas become. The population of Yokohama City at the time of the enforcement of the municipal system was about 12, but after that,Tokyo metropolitan areaWith the expansion ofSecond World WarExcept for one period during the year, it continued to increase and is nowAbout 376 million peopleBecame. this isMost in Japan's municipalities,Concentrated areaPopulation tooTokyo 23 Wards (Tokyo Special Ward)Next to.This is because the area of the city is relatively large, about twice that of Osaka, there are almost no unsuitable terrains such as mountains and lakes in the city, and the entire city is within commuting distance to central Tokyo. This is due to factors such as the fact that much of the city has been converted into residential land as a commuter town.However, the population density is higher in Osaka City and Kawasaki City.1956(Showa 31)Government-designated cityTo,1988(Showa 63)Business nuclear city,2011In (23), it was designated as an Environmental Future City and an International Strategic Comprehensive Special Zone.,2012In (24), the area around Yokohama StationSpecified city regeneration emergency maintenance areaSpecified in.
2010 eraOr later,Earthquake directly under the capitalThe risk of outbreak is increasing. In 2018 in the next 30 yearsSeismic intensity 6 or lessThe probability of being hit by the above shaking is calculated to be 82%.SeismologyThe entire city of Yokohama is considered to be a dangerous zone..
The city area corresponds to the eastern part of Kanagawa prefecture, and is 139 degrees 43 minutes 31 seconds east longitude (Tsurumi WardOgishima) From 139 degrees 27 minutes 52 seconds (Seya WardMeguro Town), north latitude 35 degrees 35 minutes 33 seconds (Aoba WardUtsukushigaoka West) From 35 degrees 18 minutes 44 seconds (Muraura Minami, Kanazawa Ward).. EastTokyo BayFacing the northKawasaki City, WestYamato-Fujisawa-TokyoMachida-shi, SouthKamakura city-Zushi-YokosukaTouch. The area of the city area occupies about 18% of Kanagawa prefecture and is the largest among the municipalities in the prefecture.
Most of the area of the city is hilly. The hilly area is distributed slightly west of the central part of the city and runs north to south. This hilly areaHodogaya Ward-Asahi kuFlowing throughZushi RiverThe characteristics differ between the north and south sides of the neighborhood. The hilly area on the north sideTama HillsIt is located at the southern end of the mountain and has an altitude of 60m to 100m, increasing to the north. The hilly area on the south side isMiura Peninsulafollowed byMiura HillsIt occupies the northernmost part of the mountain and has an elevation of 80m to 160m toward the south. The hills on the south side have more undulations and higher elevations. The highest point in the city is the pass part following the popular name "Kamakura Alps" including Mt. Ohira, which has the summit in KamakuraSakaeKamigo Town, Altitude 159.4m), which is the highest peak in the cityDaimaruyama(Kanazawa kuKamariya Town, Altitude 156.8m)Enkaizan(Isogo-kuMinemachi, 153.3m above sea level, is also located in this hilly area on the south side. On the other hand, the highest hill on the north side is Mt. Takaosan(Green District, 100m), there is no mountain so high. However, the average altitude is high, and Asahi Ward is the highest in the city.
The terraces and terraces are in the east and west of the hilly area. The eastern plateauTsurumi kuTake the place name ofShimosueyoshi PlateauThe altitude is 40m to 60mTsurumi RiverContinue to the neighborhood.Seya-ku,Izumi ku,Totsuka kuThe western plateau,Sagamino PlateauIt is located at the eastern end of, and the altitude is 30m to 70m, and decreases toward the south.HonmokuA plateau juts out into the sea in the vicinity,Negishi BayCalled. The area around Yokohama Station was a cove called Sodegaura until the end of the Edo period.
The lowlands include valley lowlands of rivers that engrave hills and plateaus and coastal lowlands of coastal areas. The valley bottom lowlands spread along the Tsurumi River and are flat.deltaForm lowland. In addition, reclaimed land has been created on the coast, and most of the coastline is artificial. A small cove in Kanazawa WardHiragata BayIt is,Kamakura ShogunateWas a natural port that was the gateway to the sea on the Edo Bay side.(I.e.As for Kanazawa WardNojima(Ogishima-Hakkeijima TheArtificial island), the Nojima coast became the only natural beach in Yokohama.
- Tsurumi River,Toriyama River, Hayabuchi River, Sunada River
- Zushi River, Imai River, Nakabori River
- Sakaigawa,Kashio River,㹨 River, Udagawa,Izumi River
- Ooka River,Horiwari River,Nakamura River
- Irie River,Samurai River, Tomioka River, Okawa, Takino River
- SouthernKonan-ku・High altitude near the boundary between Isogo Ward, Sakae Ward and Kanazawa Ward,Daimaruyama(Altitude 156m),Enkaizan(Elevation 153m) etc.
HonshuAlmost the center ofThe Pacific OceanLocated on the shore,Köppen climate classificationThen.Temperate OfHumid subtropical climate (Cfa)Belong to. The temperature range is large and the four seasons are clear. The difference in temperature between days is small, and the climate is mild throughout the year. In Yokohama,rainy seasonTime andautumn rain-typhoonThere is a lot of rainfall during the period. Summers are milder in heat than cities west of Nagoya, and there are many sunny days in winter, and the snowfall is about 1-3 times a year because of low pressure on the south coast, but when it accumulates, it often becomes relatively large (10 cm or more). .. On the other hand, in Midori Ward located in the westNagatsudaOf the area and Asahi WardFutamatagawaIt is not uncommon for areas to have more than 30 cm of snow.26 heavy snowfallThen, we observed 60 cm to 70 cm of snow in Asahi Ward.The average temperature in Yokohama is increasing year by year due to the heat island phenomenon, and this tendency is particularly noticeable at the lowest temperature in winter.In recent years, it has rarely cooled to below freezing, and winter days are only a few days a year.On the other handAsahi ku,Seya-kuIn the western part of Yokohama city, the green coverage is high and the temperature is lower than in the city center because it is located in the inland area. Especially, the lowest temperature in winter is about 5 degrees lower than the Yokohama Meteorological Observatory, and often records below 5 degrees below freezing. There is more snow than in the central area. In summer, the average temperature rises in the northeastern part such as Tsurumi Ward and Kohoku Ward, while the average temperature in Asahi Ward/Midori Ward in the west, which is a group of green spaces, and Sakae Ward/Konan Ward in the south is low There may be a difference of about 2 degrees.
Yokohama's annual averagePrecipitation amountIs 1688.6 mm, the highest monthly average precipitation is 9 mm in September and the lowest is 233.8 mm in December. Annual averagetemperatureIs 15.8° CThe highest monthly average temperature was 8 in August.° C, Minimum is 1 in January° C.. Annual averageRelative humidityIs 67%, the highest monthly relative humidity is June, 6% in July, and the lowest is 7% in January. Annual averagewind speedIs 3.5 m / s, the maximum is 3 m / s in March, and the minimum is 3.9 m / s in July and August. From June to August, the northwesterly winds dominate, except for the northwesterly winds.Annual average totalsunshineThe time is 1964.4 hours, the maximum is 8 hours in August and the minimum is 206.3 hours in September. The average annual number of atmospheric events issnowHas 9.7 days,(I.e.Has 8.0 days,ThunderHas been 12.6 days.
The highest temperature in the history of the Yokohama Local Meteorological Observatory was 2013 on August 8, 11 and August 2016, 8.° C, The lowest temperature was -1927 on January 1, 24.° C.. Similarly, the highest daily precipitation was 1958 mm on September 9, 26, and the highest annual precipitation was 287.2 mm in 1941..
The first snow in Yokohama is January 1th, the first frost is December 7th, and the first ice is December 12th..Cherry Blossoms(Somei Yoshino) The flowering date is March 3th and the full bloom is April 26rd..
|横 浜 市Climate of (Yokohama Local Meteorological Observatory)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||20.8|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||9.9|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||5.9|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||2.3|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−8.2|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||58.9|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||5|
|Average days of precipitation (≥0.5 mm)||6.0||6.7||11.8||11.1||11.5||13.6||11.7||8.7||12.7||11.5||8.3||5.5||119.1|
|Average number of snowfall days (≥0 cm)||3.0||3.8||2.1||0.2||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.6||9.7|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||186.4||164.0||159.5||175.2||177.1||131.7||162.9||206.3||130.7||141.0||149.3||180.4||1,964.4|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1981-2010, extreme value: 1896-present)|
|Source: Japan Meteorological Agency[Annotation 6]|
- "Yokohama City Disaster Prevention Plan Earthquake Countermeasures YOKOHAMA 2005" Yokohama-shi disaster prevention meeting, issuance, Yokohama-shi security administration station crisis management room, editing, March, 2006 (Heisei 18)
Prehistory around the current city
There are about 25 locations in the cityLate PaleolithicThe ruins have been discovered.Jomon PeriodThe ruins ofTsuji OfHanamiyama RuinsMany are seen. Until mid-termYayoi PeriodThere are few archaeological sites, and after the second half of the period,Otsuka and Toshikatsu soil remainsSuch,Square gutter tombAccompanied byRing moatAppears.Old tombIt is said that the appearance of theInarizen burial moundsAre the remains of this era.
The first publication in the literature concerning the name of a place in a city area is "Japanese calligraphy"ofEmperor AnkanNew Year (534) Article.Musashi countryThe Australian living inOrange Blossom(Tachibana.Tachibanaju),Kuramoru(Living. Later Kura-gun, and thenKuraki-gunIt is written that the other four places were donated as Tonkura. By the latter half of the 4th century, Tachibanaki-gun, Kuraki-gun, Musashi,Tsuzuki-gun,Sagami countryKamakura DistrictWas placed. In Aoba WardChojahara RuinsIs said to have been founded in the 8th century. The oldest record in which you can see the name of Tsuzuki-gun is "Manyoshu].Extension5 years(927), Sugiyama Shrine in Tsuzuki-gun,ShikinaishaWas taken. This Sugiyama Shrine has several ronja shrines and their positions have not been determined.
The city limitsNara periodSince then, the population has increased and productivity has increased.Heian periodDevelopment of various places has progressed,Yahei Bando,Musashi Seven PartyKanto, etc.samuraiThe power of was stored. In the city limits,Mr. Hirako,Mr. Harugaya,Mr. Inage, (Continued), etc.SamuraiGained power. Remain nowGumyoji,Hosho TempleSuch,Heian periodIt is considered that the temple that was built before was supported by these leading samurai warriors.
As for the city area, the Kamakura Shogunate was established in Kamakura12st centuryThe development began in earnest.Tsurumi River,Kashio RiverIn river basins such asAgriculture:Has developed, and in the first half of the 13th century, from Kozukugo Toriyama (Kozuku-cho, Tohoku-cho, Kohoku Ward), which is the area around Shin-Yokohama today,Tamagawa・The area around the Tsurumi River was developed on a large scale by the Shogunate. In addition, Rokuura Minato (Rokuura, Kanazawa Ward) facing Tokyo Bay will become the center of culture, trade and industry as the gateway to Kamakura.Mainland China(Southern Song Dynasty) Trade withJapan Song Trading) And trade in the inner bay, flourished with a large number of samurai, merchants, craftsmen, and religious people gathering.TokaidoWith Minato Minato (Kanagawa-ku, Kanagawa) that prospered in contact withFishery:とShipping businessWas connected to the development of.
YokohamaThe first appearance ofMuromachi PeriodMid-termCargill2 years(1442). This year, both Mr. Ki Ichikawa, who seems to be a retainer of Mr. Hirako, and Mr. Norihito Hiruma, donated a memorial to Yakushido Magenta Hatake of Yokohama Village to Ishikawa Hokon Temple (currently Hosho Temple in Minami Ward). It is left. Yokohama VillageMusashi countryKuraki-gunBelonging to the Kanagawa area (Naka Ward), which is now the city center of the city, is located in the area opposite Minato Minato Kanagawa.
Edo ShogunateWas placed17st centuryLater,Tokaido OfPostWas takenKanagawa,Hodogaya-juku(Hodogaya-juku),TotsukaDevelop around. In particular, Kanagawa inn with Kanagawa Minato prospered as one of the key points of inland sea transportation in Edo Bay (Tokyo Bay), while Muura MinatoHiroshige Utagawa Kanazawa HakkeiTheUkiyo-eAs you can see, the color has been deepened as a scenic scenic spot. In addition,Edo PeriodBy the end of the year, Yokohama Village had less than 2 units, in contrast to the two Minato mentioned above.reefIt was a semi-agricultural and semi-fishing village formed above.
The opening of Kanagawa and the birth and development of Yokohama
What changed the fate of Yokohama Village was that it did not have diplomatic relations at the time.America OfMatthew PerryLeadArrival of a black shipMet. As a base for the Pacific route,whalingWanted to use a Japanese port as a supply base forUS NavyOf the black ship anchored off the coast of Koshiba-mura (currently around Hakkeijima, Kanazawa Ward) for two months without permission, waited for the Shogunate's response, and then proceeded to offshore Yokohama, where the Shogunate was set up in Yokohama-mura. I had a diplomatic negotiation there. As a result of the negotiation,Kaei7 years/AnseiNew Year (1854) In Yokohama villageJapan-US Treaty of Peace and AmityWas concluded and Ansei 5 years (1858) On the Pohatan off Kashiba (currently around Hakkeijima)US-Japan Amity and Trade TreatyWas concluded. The opening of "Kanagawa" in this trade treaty was the beginning of urban development in Yokohama.
The Shogunate was directly connected to the Tokaido, avoiding the prosperous Kanagawa Minato at that time,Foreign settlementTo prevent it from moving away, the village on the other side of Yokohama was called "Kanagawa in Yokohama" and was opened. In a short time to Yokohama villageForeign settlement,FukayaDue to波 止 場, Carrier (Customs) Etc., the appearance of the international port has been adjusted, and Ansei 6 yearsMay 6(1859On September 7)Yokohama portOpened the port. June 6 in YokohamaAnniversary of opening the portIs trying[Annotation 7].. But the charter was six years late. In the first year of Bunkyu/Genji (6)Ansei Five-Country TreatyTo the partner country ofYokohama Chain Port Interpretation MissionFailed to dispatch.Satsuei WarHappened up to. Despite the tumultuous world, in YokohamaJardine Matheson(Yasuhiro)Dent firmAndOriental bankHas advanced.KeioIn 2 (1866)Hong Kong Shanghai BankAlso opened a branch.Meiji5 years(1872)Deutsche BankCame up.
The Yokohama Village is a carrying station (Customs) To the southForeign settlement(Yokohama settlement) and the area north of it was designated as a Japanese residential area. A barrier is placed at the boundary, and from the barrier to the foreign settlement side.KannaiOther than that, I called Kankyo. At the foreign settlement,The United Kingdom,France,GermanyForeign trade houses in each country centered around the United States and the United States. Remain nowYokohama ChinatownWas formed in the foreign settlementChugokuIt originates from a human trading house. On the other hand, Japanese residentsYokohama TownAnd divide it into 5 areas, and place a lord in each areaTotal elderlyOversees the entire town, the first YokohamaTotal elderlyToHodogayaHonjinHouse of the tenth ownerSeibe KayabeWas hired. In 6, Yokohama-cho was transferred to 1 program in 1st ward,1874(Meiji 7) June 6Large Ward Small Ward SystemDue to the 1st large ward 1 small ward,1878(Meiji 11) January 11County, town and village organization lawBased on theYokohama WardAnd,Kuraki-gunIt was decided to separate from this and be supervised by the Mayor of Yokohama. And1889(22th year of Meiji) November 4,Municipal systemAs soon asCityAnd,横 浜 市Was born.The city area at that time was 5.4 km² around Yokohama Port.Although the area is small, the number of households has already reached 27,209 and the population is 121,985 (as of the end of 1889) when the city system came into effect.After that, the Kannai district developed as a center of municipal administration and commerce.
At the beginning of the opening of the port, the East Wharf (England Wharf) and West Wharf (Customs Wharf) were set up at the Yokohama Port, and the East-West Wharf was called the "elephant nose" because of its shape. Elephant's noseOsan BridgeIt corresponds to the base of the. The trade here isRaw silk,tea, Marine products were exported, and silk fabrics and woolen fabrics were imported. April 3, 4 (1870May 5th) at that timeGovernor of Kanagawa PrefectureMetIseki MoriAs the guardian deity of Yokohama and Yokohama Port, according to the suggestion ofNogeyamaToIseyama Emperor Grand ShrineWas built at national expense, and this day was designated as a holiday in Yokohama City. 5th year of MeijiMay 9(1872On October 10th, Shimbashi (laterShiodome Station.. Currently abolished) and Yokohama (currentSakuragicho Station)Japan's first public railway opensHowever, a grand opening ceremony was held at each venue in Shimbashi and Yokohama. In the same year,Kanagawa Station(CurrentYokohama StationNeighborhood) andTsurumi StationHas also been opened. At the time, the initiative in raw silk trading was in foreign trading houses. Therefore, the Japanese trader called Yokohama Merchant1873In (Meiji 6), we established a raw silk reform company to improve competitiveness,1881(Meiji 14) established and worked to establish the initiative for raw silk trade. In addition, Yokohama merchants installed prefectural water supply (1887 (Meiji 20)), establishment of Yokohama joint lighting company (1890 (Meiji 23)),Juzen HospitalWas established (1891 (Meiji 24)), a raw silk inspection center and a chamber of commerce (1895 (Meiji 28)), etc., and contributed greatly to the improvement of urban infrastructure and the development of commerce.
1909(Meiji 42) celebrates the 50th anniversary of the opening of the port, and July 7st of this year[Annotation 8]For three days, a number of commemorative events named the 3th anniversary of Yokohama Port opening were held, and it was said that "the whole city has a view of going out with most families"... At the ceremony held at the new port of Shinko,Mori OgaiWritten byYokohama City SongWas unveiled for the first time by a chorus of elementary school students in the city,Congratulatory gunReleased. In addition, at this time, the city emblem "Hamabishi" was enacted, and the opening of the Yokohama Memorial Hall (1917 (Taisho6 years) completed. PresentYokohama City Port Memorial Hall, The Tower of Jack) was planned, and it was celebrated in great success along with the 20th anniversary of the enforcement of the city system.Taisho eraWhen you enterTsurumi RiverThe reclamation of the estuary beganKeihin Industrial AreaWith the start of the formation of the port, Yokohama Port will begin to have the character of an industrial port.
The era of earthquake, war, and requisition
1923(Taisho 12)May 9Happened toGreat Kanto Earthquake(TaishoKanto earthquake), suffered enormous damage throughout the city, including Yokohama Port and Kannai. From Tokyo(I.e.Near and almostDirect earthquakeThe city of Yokohama, which was hit by[Annotation 9], All the buildings of the consulates in each country collapsed. Yamate (Yokohama) areaWestern-style buildingThe swarms were also devastated and the port functions and functions as foreign trade cities were completely paralyzed. After that, due to the earthquake disaster reconstruction project, the widening of Japan Boulevard,Yamashita ParkCreation ofYokohama three towersConstruction of the Kanagawa Prefectural Government Building (King's Tower) and Yokohama Customs Building (Queen's Tower)1929In (Showa 4), it returned to the old state.
Showa periodTo enter the,1927(Showa 2) The third city expansion was carried out in April, and the ward system was enforced in October of the same year, and five wards of Tsurumi Ward, Kanagawa Ward, Naka Ward, Hodogaya Ward, and Isogo Ward were placed. .. The expansion of the city area (4 (Showa 3)) and the Tokyo coastLandfillThe city area has expanded due to the above, and the city area is 437.38 km² (2006(18)), the number of administrative districts is 18.1930Around (Showa 5), it is currently moored in Yamashita Park.HikawamaruWith the arrival of luxury passenger ships, Yokohama Port played a part in the golden age of passenger ships as a boarding point for the Pacific route. At this time, the port of Yokohama was transformed from a raw silk trading port to an industrial port, and the ratio of machinery/metal products and steel increased for both exports and imports. This trend isSecond World WarDuring the munitions production period during the postwar periodHigh economic growth periodAfter that, it became stronger.
The end of World War II1945(20)May 5 OfYokohama air raidThen, the coastal area from Isogo Ward to Tsurumi Ward was burned down, and the central urban areas of Naka Ward and West Ward were destroyed.[Annotation 10]The damage caused by the air raids during the war was 6,940,000 tsubo, the affected population was 399,187, the number of affected was 98,361, the dead was 5,830, and the injured was 14,215, 46% of the city area was damaged... Due to the end of the war in August of the same yearBritish Army,U.S. Forces,Soviet Union ArmyCentered onAlliesThe troops were stationed, the central city of Yokohama and Yokohama Port were requisitioned, and the function of the city was paralyzed.[Annotation 11].. Allied Forces in Yokohama Customs BuildingAllied Supreme Commander General Command(GHQ, later in TokyoDai-ichi Life BuildingAnd relocated to the Pacific Army General Command (AFPAC). The reconstruction of Yokohama was delayed significantly due to the air raid and the subsequent seizure.
1950(Showa 25),Yokohama International Port Construction LawWill be established, and efforts toward reconstruction will begin in earnest.1951(Showa 26)San Francisco Peace TreatyWas concluded and the occupation system by the Allied Powers of Japan was ended, and the former mayor was a former businessman.AristocratLegislatorRyozo HiranumaUnderneath, it began to move toward the removal of requisition. In addition, the management of Yokohama Port was transferred from the country to the city in this year. The day after the treaty came into effect1952After (Showa 27), Osanbashi, Yamashita Park, etc. were repatriated one after another.1957Was decided in (Showa 32), and became the essence of city planning to this day. In addition, there are more than 150 million mXNUMX in the city areaUS Army in JapanThere are facilities (2021(3rd year of Reiwa) As of January 1st).
1956With the start of the system on September 9,Government-designated citySpecified in. From this time,Sagami RailwayThe development of the Yokohama Station West Exit centered on At the 1959th anniversary of the opening of the port in 100,Yokohama Park Peace Baseball Stadium(CurrentYokohama Stadium), from YokohamaHibari Misora,Kusabue MitsukoSang in front of an audience of 3.1964In 5 monthNegishi Line(Sakuragi-cho-Isogo) opened in October of the same year.Tokaido ShinkansenWith the opening ofYokohama LineAt the intersection withShin-Yokohama StationWas opened. It was also this year that the Yokohama Station West Exit Underground Shopping Center was completed, and the Yokohama Station West Exit began to develop rapidly. Also,1960 eraIn the latter half of Naka WardMotomachi Shopping StreetWas booming and solidified under the Motomachi brandYamateFashion of high school girls in1970 eraThe second half of theHamatora(Yokohama Traditional Fashion) It will lead to a boom. Also,1966ToTokyu Denentoshi Line(Mizonokuchi Station-Nagatsuta Station) Was opened, and the northern part of the city, which was previously a cold village, isTama Garden CityBegan to develop as.
1963,Japanese Socialist Party OfMember of the House of RepresentativesMetKazuo AsukadaBecame the mayor, and became the leader of the “Innovation Chief”. January 1965, under Asuka City Government,Yokohama city's six major projectsWe started a city planning project called. This is (1) Yokohama Minatomirai 21Strengthening the city center, represented by (2) Kanazawa landfill projectConsolidation of SMEs by (3) Kohoku New TownBy the construction ofSprawl phenomenonControl and provision of high-quality residential areas, (4) Yokohama Municipal SubwayHigh-speed railway construction business, (5) Expressway construction business, (6) Yokohama Bay BridgeIt consists of 6 construction projects, and aims to improve the urban infrastructure and enhance central management functions.
First of all, work on the highway construction,1968ToKanagawa Prefectural Expressway Yokohama Haneda Airport Line(Asada - Higashi Kanagawa) Opens.1972ToYokohama Municipal Subway(Kamiooka Station - Isezaki Chojamachi Station) Was opened. Also, in 1979Yokohama Yokosuka RoadThe Hino-Asahina section was opened, and in 1981 the hunting ground-Hino section was opened, and in 1982, the Asahina-Zushi section and the Zushi-Kinugasa section were put into service.
1977Kanazawa landfill has been completed,1990ToDaikoku PierAfter the completion of the second landfill, the large-scale landfill project on the coast of Tokyo Bay in Yokohama settled down. After Asukada returned to national affairs as chairman of the Japanese Socialist Party,1978Became the mayorDoichi HosatoAlso focused on promoting the six major businesses. In 1980 (Showa 55)Kohoku New TownStarted to move in, and in 1985 the population exceeded 300 million. Also in 1978Yokohama StadiumIs completed,Yokohama Ocean Whales (now Yokohama DeNA Baystars)Became the headquarters of.
1989In commemoration of 100 years of municipal organization and 130 years of opening of the port,Yokohama ExpoWas held. In the same yearYokohama Bay BridgeAlso opened,1994 OfTsurumi Tsubasa BridgeTogether with the opening,Shuto Expressway Wangan LineThe maintenance and extension of In 1990, he became the mayor after the sudden death of Hosato.Takanobu HidenobuStrengthens the central area of the city, which is the center of the six major businesses, and connects the areas around Yokohama Station and the Kannai area.Yokohama Minatomirai 21 districtThe full-scale maintenance of.1993Is a symbol of the Minato Mirai 21 districtYokohama Landmark TowerWas completed.
In addition to continuing the six major businesses, TakahideKohoku New Town,Shin YokohamaWe added a new business in the northern part of Yokohama City.1999(11) Yokohama Zoo Zulasia opened,1998Completed inYokohama International Stadium (currently Nissan Stadium)とYokohama International PoolBecame a symbol of Takahide City Government.2002At the International Stadium2002 FIFA World Cup OffinalIs done at the international poolPan Pacific Swimming ChampionshipsWas done. In 2002, Yokohama PortOsanbashi International Passenger TerminalThe rebuilding of is completed.Yokohama International Port Construction LawIn the city of Yokohama, which is an international port city construction project based onCity planning roadAlthough postwar progress was slow, there were many sections that were commercialized during the period of Takahide City, and some progress was made.
In 2002, he fought with Takahide and became the new mayor.Hiroshi NakataLaunched a policy centered on fiscal reform, administrative reform, and privatization of health care and education. The main policies are the separate collection of household waste, the review and consolidation of external groups, the privatization of public hospitals and nursery schools, the structural reform of the Transportation Bureau and the Waterworks Bureau, the introduction of the green tax, and the companies aiming to increase the number of enterprises located in central Yokohama. Established regulations for location promotion and promoted passenger ships calling at Yokohama Port. In FY2008 (FY20), the first time in 1961 years since 47,Ordinary allocation taxIt became a result of becoming a non-delivering organization. We also actively invite international conventions,2010 Japan APECWas held. on the one handCity planning roadThe maintenance budget decreased, and the project speed decreased.
2009Was established by Yokohama City, etc. to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the opening of the port and the 120th anniversary of the enforcement of the city system.Yokohama Port 150th Anniversary AssociationVarious commemorative projects and festival events were held.. From April 4 to September 28 of the same year in Yokohama Minatomirai 9 Shinko districtKaikoku Expo Y150Begins(From July 7th to September 4th, the hillside area (Yokohama Animal Park) Also held), the 4th nationwide "green protection" gathering was held on April 19 at Yokohama Animal Forest Park. May 20Yokohama International Peace Center(Pacifico Yokohama) 150th Anniversary Ceremony was held at Yokohama National Hall.. In addition, as a project to commemorate the 150th anniversary of the opening of the port,Elephant noseMaintenance of open spaces and green spaces centered on the district, "Forest of the 150th anniversary of the opening of port",Yokohama Marine TowerRedevelopment,Yokohama City Yokohama Science Frontier High SchoolOpening school Etc. were carried out. In addition, Nakata resigned as mayor in the middle of his term in July of the same year.45th House of Representatives general electionIn the same mayor election held on August 8, the same year,Tokyo Nissan Motor SalesRepresentative Director and PresidentFumiko HayashiWas elected the new mayor.
2010Pacifico Yokohama will be held from November 11th to 13th.2010 Japan APECParticipating countriesSummitBecame the venue of.20113 month 11 dayGreat East Japan EarthquakeThen, although it is a small number, the building was completely destroyed by the earthquake motion,Liquefaction phenomenonThe building was damaged by the accident, a large-scale power outage occurred, and a small number of casualties occurred. Also,Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant AccidentReleased byRadioactive materialFell into the city area,DecontaminationCorrespondence such as.
In March 2013,Number of children waiting in nursery schoolAnnounced that it became zero.. This is the result of a series of policies for eliminating waiting-list children called the "Yokohama method."
2020In the central part of Yokohama City, companies are accumulating, and Yokohama City aloneFukuoka-Sapporo-京都-Kobe OfUrban employment areaExceeding the total population of20st centuryIt's a development that can be mistaken compared to before.
Changes in administrative areas
- Town name when the municipal system came into effect
- The town name of 1889 towns when the City of Yokohama took effect in 22 (Meiji 138). Suruga and Fujimi are located in two places.
- Changes since then
- "Municipal record" (2007 edition), Part 1 City Census
|May 1889, 22||Municipal system enforcement||5.40|
|1901(Meiji 34) June 4||First city expansion (TachibanajuKanagawa Town,Kuraki-gunTota Town-中-Honmoku Village-Negishi Village(Transfer)||24.80|
|1911(Meiji 44) June 4||Second city expansion (Tachibana-gunKoyasuA part of (Koyasu), Kuraki-gunByobura VillagePart (Oji Isogo, Takigashira, Oka) and the same countyOokagawa VillagePart of (Hojinouchi, Idogaya, Makita, Gumyoji, Shimooooka)||36.71|
|1927(Showa 2) January 4||Second city expansion (Tachibana-gunTsurumi Town-Hodogaya Town-Asahimura-Otsuna Village-Castle town, Byobura Village, Ookagawa Village, Kuragi DistrictKusaka Village,Tsuzuki-gunNishitani Village(Transfer)||133.88|
|May 10, same year||Enforcement of ward system.Tsurumi ku,Kanagawa ku,Naka-ku,Hodogaya Ward,Isogo-kuPlace 5 wards of.||-|
|1936(Showa 11) January 10||Fourth city expansion (Kuragi-gunKanazawa-Mutsuuraso VillageTo Isogo Ward,Kamakura DistrictNagano VillageIs transferred to Naka-ku)||168.02|
|1937(Showa 12) January 4||Second city expansion (Tachibana-gunHiyoshi VillagePart of (Komabayashi, Komagabashi, MinowaYagami,MinamikasePart of each) is transferred to Kanagawa Ward)||173.18|
|1939(Showa 14) January 4||6th city expansion (Tsuzuki-gunMiyakooka-Futamatagawa VillageWas transferred to Hodogaya Ward. Same countyKawawa Town-Shinji village-Tanamura-Nakazato Village-Yamauchi Village-Kawawa Town-Nakagawa-Nittamura,Kohoku kuNewly established. Kamakura DistrictTotsuka Town-Nakagawa-Kawakami-mura-Toyota Village-Hongo Village-Nakamura Tamura-Seya Village-Taisho village,Totsuka kuNewly established). From Kamakura-gunTotsuka kuFrom Tsuzuki-gun(1nd generation)Kohoku kuNewly established.||400.97|
|1943(Showa 18) January 12||From Naka WardSouth wardA new division is established. Transferred part of Kanagawa Ward to Naka Ward.||-|
|1944(Showa 19) January 4||From Naka WardNishi-wardA new division is established.||-|
|1948(Showa 23) January 5||From Isogo WardKanazawa kuA new division is established.||-|
|1956(Showa 31) January 9||Designated as a government-designated city.||-|
|1969(Showa 44) January 10||Minami-ku to (new) Minami-kuKonan-kuDivided into. Totsuka Ward with (new) Totsuka WardSeya-kuDivided into. Hodogaya Ward with (new) Hodogaya WardAsahi kuDivided into. Kohoku Ward (1st generation) with Kohoku Ward (2nd generation)Green District(1nd generation)Divided into. Transferred parts of Kohoku Ward (Kamisuda Town, Arai Town) to (new) Hodogaya Ward.||417.29|
|1986(Showa 61) January 11||Totsuka Ward with (new) Totsuka WardSakaeとIzumi kuDivided into.||430.80|
|1994(6) April 11||Reorganized Kohoku Ward (2nd generation) and Midori Ward (1st generation), Kohoku Ward (3rd generation), Midori Ward (2nd generation),Aoba-ku,TsujiNewly established.||433.20|
|2008(20) April 4||-||437.38|
- History of administrative system
Changes in the population of (the area equivalent to) Yokohama City
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
The population of Yokohama City is1942In 17, the number of people exceeded 100 million, which decreased during the war,1951Over 26 million people again in (Showa 100),1968(Showa 43) over 200 millionNagoya cityPull out1978In (Showa 53), it passed Osaka City and became the second largest city in the city after Tokyo.1985(Showa 60) exceeded 300 million.. Currently,3,757,630People (as of June 2020, 9) And nationwideBasic municipality(市町村andspecial area), Which is the 10th most populous prefecture.ShizuokaEqual to (Urban population ranking,Prefecture rankingSee also). The reason for the large population of the city is that the area of the city is large (Yokohama's area accounts for 18.0% of the total area of Kanagawa prefecture, about twice the area of Osaka, which is the second largest city population, and the third largest). It is about 2 times that of Nagoya city) and there are few mountain lakes. Also, the reason why the population expanded rapidly after World War II was that the commerce and industry along the coast of Tokyo Bay, such as the Keihin Industrial Zone and the area around Kannai Station and Yokohama Station, developed with the postwar reconstruction.High growth periodBecame noticeable thereafterTokyo extreme concentrationByRegionからUrban areaThe inflow of population toPrivate railwayAlong the wayResidential landDevelopment progressed,Bed townIt is said that the personality as a person has become strong. Especially, do not connect directly to the center of YokohamaDenentoshi LineAlong the way, live in Yokohama and live in Tokyo.CommutingCommuting to schoolYes, so-calledYokohama residentsBrought an increase in.According to the 27 census, the ratio of day and night population in Yokohama to the resident population (night population)Daytime populationRatio) is 91.7%.. The ratio of the population of day and night in Yokohama has been declining for a long time, but since it bottomed out in the early 1990s, it has continued to rise gradually... The commuting rate to the special wards of Tokyo is 23.7% on average in Yokohama City.The highest was 38.2% in Aoba Ward, and the lowest was 12.9% in Seya Ward.
Kohoku Ward has the largest population of 356,368 people.[Annotation 12]This is followed by Aoba Ward with 311,442, Tsurumi Ward with 293,724, and Totsuka Ward with 281,141.The ward with the smallest population is Nishi Ward with 104,327 people, followed by Sakae Ward with 119,643 people, Seya Ward with 121,697 people, and Naka Ward with 151,165 people.
According to the future population estimation conducted based on the results of the 2015 (Heisei 27) census, the population peak of Yokohama City is2019so,2065Was estimated to plummet to about 302 million..In addition, the percentage of people aged 65 and over (Aging rate) Is estimated to reach 2019% at the peak of the population (24.8) and 2065% in 35.6..
According to preliminary figures for population and number of households based on the 2020 census, the number of people per household in Yokohama was 1, the lowest ever since the statistics started in 2.15.Kanagawa Ward (1920 people), Naka Ward (1.91 people), Nishi Ward (1.77 people), Minami Ward (1.85 people) had less than two people.
- The number of households in the city will increase in the future, peaking at 2030 households in 169 (the peak time is the same as the previous 2012 estimate).
- "Single households" will continue to increase until 2035, "households with only couples" will continue to increase until 2045, and "households consisting of couples and children" will continue to decrease.
- The number of households by family type is highest in the order of "single household", "household consisting of couple and children", and "household with only couple", but in 2050, "household with only couple" will consist of "couple and child". More than "household"
- The proportion of “single households” aged 65 and over is increasing year by year, reaching 2065% of the total number of households by 19.3.
- The population of Kohoku Ward, Nishi Ward, and Tsurumi Ward will continue to increase, and the peak population will reach 2036 (the same number in 2037)., 2041, 2042.
- In Minami Ward, Konan Ward, Asahi Ward, Kanazawa Ward, Sakae Ward, Izumi Ward, and Seya Ward, the population will continue to decline during this estimation period (2015-2065)..
- Kanagawa Ward, Naka Ward, Hodogaya Ward, Isogo Ward, Midori Ward, Aoba Ward, Tsuzuki Ward, Totsuka Ward will increase for several to ten years after 2015, and then the population will begin to decline..
- As of 65, Sakae Ward (2015%), Asahi Ward (29.3%), and Izumi Ward (28.2%) have a high proportion of the population aged 27.0 and over. In 2065, Konan Ward (38.8%), Kanazawa Ward (38.7%), and Asahi Ward (38.1%). As of 0, Tsuzuki Ward (14%) and Aoba Ward (2015%) have a high proportion of the population aged 17.0-13.9. In 2065, Tsurumi Ward (12.0%), Tsuzuki Ward (11.9%), Seya Ward (11.4%).
Institutions such as countries
The countries, independent administrative corporations, and special corporations located in Yokohama are as follows... Of each ministry and agency located in YokohamaLocal branch officeOf these, those who control the Kanto region (or wider area) areMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and TourismKantoRegional Development Bureau(Port Airport Department)Kanto Transport Bureau,Japan Coast GuardXNUMXrd District Coast Guard HeadquartersAnd so on. Many of them are located in the Yokohama Regional Government Office in Yamashita Town, Naka-ku, or the Yokohama No. 2 Government Office (former Raw Silk Screening Station) in Nakanaka-dori, Naka-ku.
Member of Parliament
- House of Representatives
- Election for a single-member district
Constituency Representative name Political party Kanagawa 1 Wards(Naka Ward, Isogo Ward, Kanazawa Ward) Jun Matsumoto LDP Kanagawa 2 Wards(Nishi Ward, Minami Ward, Konan Ward) Yoshii Kan LDP Kanagawa 3 Wards(Tsurumi Ward/Kanagawa Ward) Kokonoki Hachiro LDP Kanagawa 4 Wards(Sakae Ward, Kamakura City, Zushi City, Hayama Town) Waseda evening Constitutional Democratic Party Kanagawa 5 Wards(Totsuka Ward, Izumi Ward, Seya Ward) Sakai Manabu LDP Kanagawa 6 Wards(Hodogaya Ward/Asahi Ward) Yoichiro Aoyagi Constitutional Democratic Party Kanagawa 7 Wards(Kohoku Ward, Tsuzuki Ward) Suzuki Kasuke LDP Kanagawa 8 Wards(Midori Ward/Aoba Ward) Kenji Eda Constitutional Democratic Party
- Proportional representative election (in parentheses is the political partyDuplicate candidacy(Single election district)
- Constant number: 105 people
- Term: April 2019, 31 (Heisei 4)-April 30, 2023 (Reiwa 4 years)
|Constituency||Tsurumi ku||Kanagawa ku||Nishi-ward||Naka-ku||South ward||Konan-ku||Hodogaya Ward||Asahi ku||Isogo-ku|
|Constituency||Kanazawa ku||Kohoku ku||Green District||Aoba-ku||Tsuji||Totsuka ku||Sakae||Izumi ku||Seya-ku|
* At the plenary session on March 2014, 3, a large number of approvals passed an amendment to the ordinance to reduce the number of lawmakers from the current 20 to 107. As a result, the Aoba Ward constituency has changed from "105" to "2015" since the 4 election..
|Constituency||Name||Parliamentary name||Party name|
|Tsurumi ku||Shuhei Kawasaki||Liberal Democratic Party Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly||LDP|
|Suzuki Hideshi||Komei Party Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly||Komeito|
|Yoshitaka Aya||Constitutional Democratic Party/People's Rights Club Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly||Constitutional Democratic Party|
|Kanagawa ku||Hiroyuki Umezawa||Liberal Democratic Party Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly||LDP|
|Taketo Nakamura||Constitutional Democratic Party/People's Rights Club Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly||Constitutional Democratic Party|
|Tatsuya Ueno||Japanese Communist Party Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly||Japan Communist Party|
|Nishi-ward||Motoya Kato||Liberal Democratic Party Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly||LDP|
|Naka-ku||Yusuke Sakuyama||Constitutional Democratic Party/People's Rights Club Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly||Constitutional Democratic Party|
|Sosuke Hara||Liberal Democratic Party Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly||LDP|
|South ward||Fumiaki Niibori||Liberal Democratic Party Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly||LDP|
|Kishibu capital||Constitutional Democratic Party / Civil Rights Club||Constitutional Democratic Party|
|Konan-ku||Hideaki Kiryu||Liberal Democratic Party Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly||LDP|
|Kenichi Urado||Constitutional Democratic Party / Civil Rights Club||Constitutional Democratic Party|
|Hodogaya Ward||Eiichiro Takahashi||Liberal Democratic Party Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly||LDP|
|Seiko Mochizuki||Constitutional Democratic Party / Civil Rights Club||Constitutional Democratic Party|
|Asahi ku||Kohei Suda||Constitutional Democratic Party/People's Rights Club Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly||Constitutional Democratic Party|
|Keitaro Isomoto||Liberal Democratic Party Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly||LDP|
|Shinichiro Onodera||Komei Party Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly||Komeito|
|Isogo-ku||Arai Kinyo||Liberal Democratic Party Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly||LDP|
|Satoshi Ichikawa||Constitutional Democratic Party / Civil Rights Club||Constitutional Democratic Party|
|Kanazawa ku||Yu Omura||Liberal Democratic Party Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly||LDP|
|Atsushi Matsuzaki||Constitutional Democratic Party / Civil Rights Club||Constitutional Democratic Party|
|Kohoku ku||Kim Shimamura||Liberal Democratic Party Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly||LDP|
|Sugawara Akihito||Constitutional Democratic Party / Civil Rights Club||Constitutional Democratic Party|
|Sho Takeda||Liberal Democratic Party Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly||LDP|
|Mt. Ooyama Nanako||Japanese Communist Party Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly||Japan Communist Party|
|Green District||Tsuyoshi Yanashita||Liberal Democratic Party Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly||LDP|
|Teruka Koga||Constitutional Democratic Party / Civil Rights Club||Independent|
|Aoba-ku||Kenichi Kojima||Liberal Democratic Party Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly||LDP|
|Takayuki Akano||Constitutional Democratic Party / Civil Rights Club||Independent|
|Mihoko Uchida||Liberal Democratic Party Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly||LDP|
|Tsuji||Shushin Tenshin||Constitutional Democratic Party / Civil Rights Club||Constitutional Democratic Party|
|Hiroaki Shikita||Liberal Democratic Party Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly||LDP|
|Totsuka ku||Yoshiaki Matsuda||Liberal Democratic Party Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly||LDP|
|Hiroaki Kitai||My town||Independent|
|Kumiko Sokabe||Kanagawa Prefectural Democratic Forum||National Democratic Party|
|Sakae||Rieko Kusunoki||Prefectural government||Independent|
|Izumi ku||Shinji Tanaka||Liberal Democratic Party Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly||LDP|
|Matsumoto Kiyoshi||Constitutional Democratic Party / Civil Rights Club||Constitutional Democratic Party|
|Seya-ku||Yusuke Tamura||Liberal Democratic Party Kanagawa Prefectural Assembly||LDP|
As for the immediate subject of Yokohama-shi,HighwayDelay in maintenance (City planning roadMaintenance rateIs 21% as of March 3, 31), the systematization that connects each city base to the suburbsDay-night population ratio(Heisei17CensusAccording to 90.4), integrated development of the city area. It is also pointed out that there is a lack of sense of unity in the city because there are delays in the development of urban infrastructure and the establishment of regional economic zones. There is a need for policy drive to address the challenges faced.
The Yokohama Municipal Government will transfer the authority and clerical work of Kanagawa Prefecture to Yokohama City in order to eliminate double administration with Kanagawa Prefecture, and Yokohama City will become independent of Kanagawa Prefecture and carry out more efficient municipal administration. Be able to,"Yokohama Special Autonomous City" conceptIs holding.. In addition,Tokyo 23 Wards (Tokyo Special Ward)likespecial areaIs not installed, and the current two-layer structure of city and wardAdministrative district(Yokohama 18 wards) as a unit for the institutional strengthening of institutional autonomy.
- Relocation of city hall
Due to the deterioration of the old city hall (completed in 1959) located in front of Kannai station and the lack of offices, Yokohama City has been considering relocating or rebuilding the city hall for over 20 years... In 2013 (Heisei 25), it was decided to completely move the city hall to the Kitanakantsutsuminami district in Naka-ku., New city hall building completed on January 2020, 2 (1nd year of Reiwa).. Full operation started on June 6 of the same year.. The nearest station of the current city hall isBachado Station(Minato Mirai Line)Sakuragicho Station(JR Negishi Line/Blue Line).
- Chair and Vice Chair
|Chair||Masato Yokoyama||7 period||LDP|
|Vice-chairman||Koichi Yatabe||8 period||Constitutional National Forum|
In the coastal area of the city area that continues from Tokyo and Kawasaki,Keihin Industrial AreaSpreads.LandfillThere are many large-scale factories such as the steel industry and chemical industry and thermal power plants in the area centered on, and there are many small and medium-sized business establishments such as parts and food in the inland area. Due to the concentration of railway lines at Yokohama Station, the commercial center has moved from the Kannai area to the area around Yokohama Station. Therefore, it was the original centerIsezaki Town,KannaiThe status of "" is relatively declining, and "Minatomirai 21(Yokohama Landmark TowerWe aim to integrate the city center by improving "others". Also,ShinkansenHave a stationShin YokohamaStartedKamiooka,Totsuka,Futamatagawa-Tsurugamine,Tsurumi,Kohoku New TownWe are focusing on improving the city that functions as a major living base (formerly the subcenter), aggregating urban functions, and strengthening the local economy.Tokyu Denentoshi LineAlongAoba-kuHas a deeper connection with Tokyo's 23 wards than in downtown Yokohama.
- The entire NTT area code is "045" (Yokohama MA). However, there is a "042" (Sagamihara MA) area in a small part of Nara-cho, Aoba-ku, and a "044" (Kawasaki MA) area in a small part of Shiritsuke, Tsurumi-ku.
- 100 sound scenes in Japan: Yokohama Port New Year's Steam Whistle
Yokohama City is currently composed of 18 administrative districts. The location of the city hall main office isNaka-ku.. As the number of administrative districts that make up one city,OsakaIs the second largest in Japan after the 24 wards The name of the ward and the main facilities and tourist attractions are as follows.
- Address notation
- "Hodogaya Ward"Or"Ichigao Town”, etc., in capital letters in the official notation in Yokohamaケ]. Even if the address is written as "ga," lowercase letters "ga" may be used in station names.[Annotation 14].
- "ChomeIn the numbersChinese numeralとArithmetic figuresAre used together.
- The arabic-numbered chome is written as "letter-chome," and it is a town that collectively includes "1-chome-○ chome." (However, only one town name and one town name in Futamatagawa are one.)
- The Kanji number chome is included as part of the town name,House displayArea whereLand readjustment project, Town name is used in areas where the town name has been changed due to a street number rearrangement project. "Ichome" is a single town.
- wordAlthough there are many towns with (azana), only Makita Town and Minmyoji Town in Minami Ward are usually used in addition to the above-mentioned “Chome”. In addition, the letters of the towns that were set up in the housing display, land readjustment project, and town name lot number arrangement project have been abolished. Also,Large printDoes not exist.
Infrastructure development status
- SewerPenetration rate: 99.7% (as of the end of 17)
Adjacent local governments
The number of tourists in YokohamaAbout 4,253 million people(Total number, 2008 (Heisei 20)87.9% of these are day travelers. In addition, the number of inbound tourists in the Yokohama/Kawasaki area was 5,598 (total number, 2 (2008) according to a survey by Kanagawa prefecture.), which accounts for 32.7% of the total number of tourists entering the prefecture, which is the largest by region.
Total production in Yokohama city reached 2016 billion yen in 13..It is located between Shizuoka and Hiroshima prefectures compared to domestic prefectures.OECD26th compared to other countriesハンガリーAnd 27thNew ZealandLocated between. In generalPrimary industryIs 0.1%,Secondary industryIs 21.7%,Tertiary industryIs 82.3%, the ratio of primary industry is low, and the ratio of secondary industry and tertiary industry is high. In comparison with other ordinance-designated cities,OsakaIs about 6% ofNagoya cityIs almost the same as.As shown in the attached table, there are not a few head office companies, but the major inferiority to Osaka City is the traditional difference, the strong bed town aspect in the neighboring prefecture of Tokyo, and the related large block-type companies (JR).・ The absence of NTT, electric power, gas, major commercial broadcasters, etc. has an effect.
- The breakdown isPrimary industryIs 119 billion yen (0.1%),Secondary industryWas 2 billion yen (7473%),Tertiary industryIs 10 billion yen (4379%).Compared to other government-designated cities, the amount of the primary industry, the ratio of the construction industry of the secondary industry, and the ratio of the real estate industry of the tertiary industry are large, and the finance, insurance, wholesale, and retail of the tertiary industry The ratio of industry and service industry is small, but the tertiary industry is almost the same as Nagoya.
- Citizen income
- Citizen's income in Yokohama is 11 billion yen, and per capita is 3077 yen (320).This is 6, assuming that the per capita national income is 2003.
- Employment remuneration is ¥9 billion, which accounts for 5924% of citizen's income. This is the first place in any ordinance-designated city. Corporate income is 84.8 billion yen, which accounts for 1% of citizen's income. No. 1 in ordinance-designated cities.
- Of the total citizen income, income from outside the city is 2 billion yen.
- The day / night population ratio was 91.7 (2015 census).This indicates that the number of people commuting from the city to the outside of the city is greater than the number of people commuting from the city to the city. According to the 2000 census, the mobile population is in excess of the outflow to Kawasaki City, Tokyo's XNUMX wards.
- Total city expenditure
- Total city expenditure (= city total production) is 12 billion yen. Compared with other ordinance-designated cities, the final consumption expenditure of households is large, and the amount is 6814 billion yen, which is 8 times the size of Osaka city (7137 billion yen). Yokohama's private housing investment is 5 billion yen, the highest in the ordinance-designated cities. Private-sector capital investment is 4206 trillion yen, which is about 1.6% of the No. 7372 city of Osaka (1 trillion yen). Public investment was 1 billion yen, second only to Nagoya city (5810 billion yen).
- Labor force, number of workers, etc. (From the 17 Census)）
- Yokohama's is 62.0%. This is about the same as the national average (61.5%), which is 8 points less than the 66.1th and the leading Kawasaki city (4.1%) among ordinance-designated cities.
- The total number of unemployed people is 97,464,Unemployment rateIs 5.3%. This is one of the ordinance-designated citiesHiroshima city (5.0%),Shizuoka City It is the third lowest after (5.1%).
- After the war, the number of employed workers and the percentage of employed workers in the primary industry have consistently decreased. The number and percentage of workers in the secondary industry areHigh economic growthExpanded in the period. Since then, due to the transformation of the industrial structure, the percentage has decreased, although the number has increased or decreased. The number of employed workers in the tertiary industry has been constantly increasing, and the percentage of employed workers has been constantly expanding except for 3. In 1960, the employment rate reached 2005%.
- Comparing the employment ratio by industry in 2005 to the national average, agriculture (national 4.4, Yokohama 0.5) and manufacturing industry (national 17.3, Yokohama 13.6) were low, and information and communication industry (national 2.6, Yokohama 6.6) and service industry ( The ratio is 14.3 nationwide and 17.9 Yokohama.
- Population over 15 years old (A): 3,063,487
- Labor force population (B): 1,834,323
- Total employees: 1,736,859
- Primary industry: 1 (8,935%)
- Primary industry: 2 (378,582%)
- Primary industry: 3 (1,299,538%)
- Unemployed (C): 97,464
- Labor force participation rate (B/A): 62.0%
- Unemployment rate (C/B): 5.3%
- Total employees: 1,736,859
- Labor force population (B): 1,834,323
- 事業所数は2万8527（2004年6月1日現在、以下同じ）で、このうち卸売業は6523事業所、小売業は2万2004事業所となっている。従業者数は25万3026人で、うち卸売業は7万480人、小売業は18万2546人。Annual product salesIs 9 billion yen, the wholesale business is 3105 million yen, and the retail business is 5 billion yen. The sales floor area of the retail industry is 6889 km2.
- Service industry
- The number of business establishments in the service industry is 4 (2566 service industry basic survey, the same applies hereinafter). The number of employees is 16, of which 39 are permanent employees. Total expenses were 1346 billion yen, of which total salary expenditure was 32 billion yen. The amount of capital investment is 249 billion yen.
- The number of establishments belonging to the manufacturing industry is 2800 (22 Industrial Statistics Survey, the same applies hereinafter), and the number of employees is 10. The amount of manufactured goods shipped is 203 billion yen, the value added is 4 billion yen, and the total investment in tangible fixed assets is 3807 billion yen.
- In terms of the composition ratio of manufactured goods shipments by industry, oil was 1 billion yen (568%), followed by general machinery 24.1 billion yen (6236%), transportation equipment 14.2 billion yen (4998%), and food 11.4 billion. Yen (4635%), IT equipment 10.6 billion yen (3593%), Metal products 8.2 billion yen (2411%), Beverages 5.5 billion yen (1532%), Electric machinery 3.5 billion yen (1403%), Non-ferrous metals 3.2 billion yen ( 1099%), chemistry 2.5 billion yen (1022%), and 2.3 other industries 14 billion yen (6310%).
- After the Meiji eraLocal industryDeveloped as.Yokohama scarfIn 1976, when it was at its peak, it accounted for 50% of the world's production and 90% of Japan's domestic production.
- Agriculture, which is a primary industry despite urbanizationSuburban agricultureHas been established and is actively carried out. The farmland area in Yokohama is 3,419 ha, the largest in Kanagawa prefecture.
- As an agricultural promotion measure unique to Yokohama City, in addition to urbanization adjustment areas and green areas, areas for the purpose of establishing urban agriculture and protecting the urban environment are designated as agricultural areas. Currently, 26 districts and 1011 ha (of which 613 ha in the fields) are designated, and ambitious agricultural management continues as the center of Yokohama agriculture.
- Currentlycabbage-Spinach-Komatsuna-potato, Etc.,Yokohama brand agricultural productsThe production of "is carried out eagerly. Kohoku WardTsunashimaThere are also vegetable regions that were once known nationwide in the city, such as the peach “Sun Moon peach” and the Hodogaya Ward “Hodogaya potato”.
- Yokohama Agricultural Cooperative(JA Yokohama)
Major companies with headquarters
Nissan MotorGlobal head office
Yokohama BankHead office building
SotetsuHeadquarters building (under Sotetsu HD)
- There is no airport in the city,TokyoOta-ku OfTokyo International Airport(Haneda Airport) orChibaNarita City OfNarita International Airport(Narita Airport) is the nearest. Adjacent to Yokohama Station East Exit Bus Terminal as an access routeYokohama City Air Terminal Mainly in (YCAT), limousine buses from each major station in the city to both airportsKeikyuWith each station in the cityHaneda Airport Terminal 3 StationandHaneda Airport Terminal 1 & 2 StationTrains connectingJRWith Yokohama StationAirport Terminal 2 StationandNarita Airport StationTrain connecting (Narita ExpressEtc.).
- Incidentally,International Air Transport Association (IATA) City code YOK have.
- Yokohama Port has been open since the beginningShowaFrom the beginning,CottonRaw materials such as鉄Kind・machine Of輸入When,Raw silk-Cotton thread-Silk fabric OfOutputMainly,Raw silk trading portDeveloped as. afterwards,Keihin Industrial AreaWith the development ofgreaseAnd import of machinery, metal products and steelIndustrial portBecomes Currently,Honmoku Pier,Daikoku Pier,Minamihonmaki PierThe three complex container wharfs have been developed and play an important role as a base for the Japanese economy in container cargo handling and warehouse logistics... on the one hand,Takashima PierAndShinko PierHas finished its role,MinatomiraiIt has been redeveloped as a district and plays a role of a new port function. Also,Yamashita PierHowever, its role is ending with the transition of bulk cargo to container transportation, and in the redevelopment plan of the Shin-Yamashita area, a new area as a maintenance area in the center of Yokohama is being proposed.Yokohama portBecame Japan's leading trading port,Tokyo PortTogether withKeihin PortAsDesignated specific important port(Super Central Port).. In addition, Yokohama PortMeijiSince then, as one of the gateways for overseas travelersOsan BridgeAnd many at Shinko PierCruise ship,ImmigrationA ship came in and out. Since the 1960s, foreign routes have been replaced by air routes, and the center of domestic ferry routes has developed around Tokyo Port.Oil shockThe shipping companyFreighterBy reducing passenger transportation byCruise shipThe role of the terminal began to decline. However, from the latter half of the 1960s to the first half of the 1990s, the former Soviet Far East Shipping Corporation opened and maintained the Nakhodka liner service, which maintained the role of Yokohama Port as an overseas travel function. AlsoTokai KisenByIzu IslandsIt also maintains the route as a passenger port to.
- In the 1990s, in JapanCruise linerThe voyage byCruise linerSince the size of the terminal is remarkable and the terminal is aging,2002(14) In June, Osanbashi International Passenger Terminal was newly opened. Also in YokohamaCruise linerAs a result of aggressive efforts to attract port calls, the number of calls of cruise ships with Japanese flag to Yokohama Port2003It has become No. 1 in Japan every year and has been No. 1 in Japan until now.[Annotation 16].
- On the other hand, in terms of the number of passengers, from 2007 to 2008, there is no regular route for foreign routes, and the only domestic route is the regular route to the Izu Islands. Have a liner lineOsakako,Kobe PortHave domestic ferry routesTokyo PortHas a lower number.Yokohama portToCruise linerSince port calls have a large economic ripple effect, and cruise travel itself is an index of the wealthy people in developed countries, and it is expected to increase in the medium to long term, so Yokohama City andYokohama portforCruise linerPromoting port calls also has a high economic ripple effectContainer shipIt is an important issue as well as promotion of calling.
- Yokohama Port sightseeing
- Osan BridgeArrival and departure:Royal Wing
- Yamashita ParkArrival/Departure: Marine Rouge, etc.
- sea bass Yokohama StationEast exit,Minatomirai districtof"Pukarisan Bridge", connect Yamashita Park.
- The central station of the cityYokohama Station,ShinkansenStop stationShin-Yokohama Station.
- The nearest station of City Hall Main Government Building isBachado Station(Minato Mirai Line)Sakuragicho Station(JR Negishi Line/Blue Line).
- Stations with a large average number of passengers per day (up to the top 1)[Annotation 17]
- Other major stations
- Higashi-Kanagawa Station(JR Keihin Tohoku Line/Yokohama Line)
- Motomachi/Chukagai Station(Minato Mirai Line)
- Kanazawa Bunko Station(Keikyu Main Line)
- Kanazawa Hakkei Station(Keikyu Main Line/Kanazawa Seaside Line)
- Futamatagawa Station(Sotetsu Main Line / Izumino Line)
- Tsurugamine Station(Sotetsu Main Line)
List of lines and station names located in the city
- East Japan Railway(JR East)
- Tokaido Main Line
- Yokosuka Line-Shonan Shinjuku Line
- Keihin Tohoku Line
- Negishi Line(Ofuna Station(Excluding all lines)
- Yokohama Line
- Nambu Line
- - Yamu Station -
- Tsurumi Line
- Sotetsu/JR direct line）
- Keikyu Corporation(Keikyu)
- Main line
- - Tsurumi Ichiba Station - Keikyu Tsurumi Station - Kagetsu Sojiji Station - Namamugi Station - Keikyu Shinkoyasu Station - Koyasu Station - Kanagawashinmachi Station - Keikyu Higashi-Kanagawa Station - Kanagawa Station -Yokohama Station- Tobe Station - Hinodecho Station - Koganecho Station - Minamiota Station - Idogaya Station - Gumyoji Station - Kamiooka Station - Byobugaura Station - Sugita Station - Keikyu Tomioka Station - Nomidai Station - Kanazawa Bunko Station - Kanazawa Hakkei Station -
- Zushi line
- Kanazawa Hakkei Station- Mutsuura Station -
- Tokyu Corporation(Tokyu)
- Toyoko Line
- Meguro Line
- -Hiyoshi Station
- Denentoshi Line
- National Line of Children(All lines)
- Sagami Railway(Sotetsu)
- Main line
- Izumino Line(Shonandai Station(Excluding all lines)
- Sotetsu Shin-Yokohama Line(Sotetsu/JR direct line) (All lines)
- Nishitani Station- Hazawa Yokohama Kokudai Station
- Yokohama High Speed Rail
- Minatomirai Line(All lines)
- Yokohama Municipal Subway(Yokohama City Transportation Bureau）
- Yokohama Municipal Subway Blue Line(All lines except Shonandai Station)
- - Shimoida Station - Stand station - Nakata Station - Odoriba Station -Totsuka Station- Maioka Station - Shimonagaya Station - Kaminagaya Station - Konan Chuo Station - Kamiooka Station - Gumyoji Station - Makita Station - Yoshinocho Station - Bandobashi Station - Isezaki Chojamachi Station - Kannai Station - Sakuragicho Station - Takashimacho Station -Yokohama Station- Mitsuzawa Shitamachi Station - Mitsuzawa Uemachi Station - Katakuracho Station - Kishinekoen Station -Shin-Yokohama Station- Kitashin Yokohama Station - Nippa Station - Nakamachidai Station - Center Minami Station - Center north station - Nakagawa Station -Azamino Station
- Yokohama Municipal Subway Green Line(All lines)
- Yokohama Seaside Line
- Kanazawa Seaside Line(All lines)
- Shinsugita Station- Nanbu Market Station - Torihama Station - Namikikita Station - Namiki Chuo Station - Yukiura Station - Industrial Promotion Center Station - Fukuura Station - City University School of Medicine Station - Hakkeijima Station - Sea Park Shibaguchi Station - Uminokoen Minamiguchi Station - Nojimakouen Station -Kanazawa Hakkei Station
- In the cityJRJR stationSpecific city areaIt is treated as a "city of Yokohama" station of the system. (In addition, at "Yokohama city" stationKawasaki City(Including some JR stations)
- The Yokosuka Line, Keihin Tohoku Line, Shonan Shinjuku Line, and Sotetsu Line are directly connected to the operating system. Therefore, there are a total of 5 conventional JR lines that run through the city on the track name: Tokaido Main Line, Negishi Line, Yokohama Line, Nambu Line, and Tsurumi Line.
- The Keihin Tohoku Line and Negishi Line are always in direct direct operation.
- Some trains on the Yokohama Line board the Negishi Line from Higashi-Kanagawa Station.
- To the westKamakura cityLocated inOfuna StationEastern part ofSakaeStraddle. (Not included in the above "Yokohama city" station)
- Gumyoji Station is located on two lines, Keikyu and Blue Line, but it is not a transfer station because the distance between them is so large.
- The Sotetsu Shin-Yokohama Line and JR Sotetsu Line direct trains run into Hazawa Yokohama Kokudai Station, and they are always operating directly as "Sotetsu/JR Direct Lines".
The operating subsidiaries of each operator are omitted.
- Yokohama Municipal Bus -Covers about 5% of the city area centered on the old city area. Some routes are being transferred to private enterprises such as Kananaka. In addition, some of the operation work,Yokohama traffic developmentOutsourced to. (Vehicles used are Yokohama municipal buses)
- Keikyu Express Bus -Center of Kanazawa Ward and Isogo Ward.Keikyu Group.
- Kawasaki Tsurumi Rinko Bus -Center of Tsurumi Ward. Keikyu Group.
- Tokyu bus -Kohoku Ward north of Tsurumi River, center of Tsuzuki Ward, Aoba Ward.Tokyu Group.
- Enoden Bus Yokohama -Sasashita district, Konan Ward, southwest of Isogo Ward, east of JR Totsuka Ward and Toyota district in Sakae Ward.Enoshima Electric RailwayBusiness subsidiary ofOdakyu Group.
- Odakyu Bus -A way to get into a part of Aoba Ward. Odakyu Group.
- Kanagawa Central Transportation(Kananaka Bus)-Totsuka Ward, Sakae Ward, Izumi Ward, Seya Ward, Konan Ward, Asahi Ward, Midori Ward, Aoba Ward is located south of JR. Odakyu Group.
- Sotetsu Bus -A part of Sotetsu Line, Naka Ward, Nishi Ward, Kanagawa Ward, Totsuka Ward.Sotetsu Group.
- Daishin east bus -Limited to subdivisions in southern Kanazawa Ward.
- Fuji Express -From April 2007, 4, after transferring all 1 buses of the Yokohama Municipal Bus, some routes were changed (Sakuragicho Station-Naka Ward Honmoku District circulation line) to start operation.Fuji Expressgroup.
- Kawasaki City Bus -Takada-cho on the Kusue housing complex-Only in the Kusue housing complex, we entered Yokohama City.
The boarding method differs depending on the driving area and the operating company.Municipal buses, harbor buses, Tokyu buses, Odakyu buses, Fuji Express, and Daishinto buses are prepaid after getting on and off. Pay the prescribed fare.Keikyu Bus, Sotetsu Bus, Enoden Bus, and Kanagawa Bus have a front-ride and back-ride route and a back-ride and front-down route, but this depends on the region (uniform system or section system).In addition, on the Kanagawa bus, there are also routes that get off before getting on and off, mainly west of Totsuka.Both the front-ride and front-ride routes are postpaid and use a numbered ticket system.
Yokohama CityYokohama International Port Construction LawThe purpose is to be a representative international capital of Japan (Article 1 of the Act). Therefore, the "Yokohama International Port Capital Construction Plan" is to be established as a city plan suitable for the International Port Capital, and its road business is planned as "Yokohama International Port Capital Construction Road Project".
HoweverRoad maintenance rateIs the lowest among the 13 major cities. It was formulated as the "Yokohama International Port Construction Plan Road Project" relatively early after the war, and many planned routes were added until the enactment of the City Planning Law, but few lines have been completed and the entire line was completed. Even in the most recent period, it will consist of 2010 circles of 1994 rings that will realize a transportation system improvement of 2010 minutes to the center of Yokohama such as "Yumehama 2002 Plan" 2006-2007, "Yokohama Mid-term Policy Plan" 2010-30, "Mid-term Plan" 3-10, etc. There are major plans, but only two routes have been completed. In the cityCity planning roadThe maintenance rate of2009As of March 3, the planned extension was 31 km, but the planned maintenance was 688.93 km, and the maintenance rate was 446.37%.
- 3 ring
- 10 radiation
- Yokohama Fujisawa Line(Maruyamadai, Konan Ward-Kosparrow Town, Totsuka Ward)
- Hazawa Ikebe Line (Hanazawa-machi, Kanagawa-ku-Ikebe-cho, Tsuzuki-ku)
- Yamashita Nagatsuda Line(Naka Ward Yamashita Town to Midori Ward Nagatsuta Town)
- Yokohama Kamakura Line (Kamakura Highway,Prefectural Road 21(Partial overlap with) (Naka Ward Honmachi-Sakae Ward Koda Town)
- Katsura-cho Totsuka Endo Line(Katsura Town, Sakae Ward to Shimoida Town, Izumi Ward)
- Yokohama Isehara Line (Chogo Highway,Prefectural Road 22(Partially overlapping with) (Kamikurata-cho, Totsuka-ku-Kamiida-cho, Izumi-ku)
- Hiyoshi Gen Ishikawa Line (Prefectural Road 102(Partially overlapped with) (Hiyoshi Kohoku Ward to Utsukushigaoka West, Aoba Ward)
- Yokohama Kamiso Line (Prefectural Road 12(Some overlap with) (Higashi-Kanagawa, Kanagawa-ku, Aoba-ku, Tetsumachi)
- Yokohama Zushi Line (Sasashita Kamariya Road,Prefectural Road 22(Partially overlapping with) (Kamiookanishi, Konan Ward to Mutsuura Town, Kanazawa Ward)
- Gondasaka Izumi Line (Kodoba-cho, Hodogaya-ku-Izumi-cho, Izumi-ku)
List of major roads
- Tomei Expressway : Yokohama Aoba IC/JCT - Kohoku PA - Yokohama Machida IC
- Third Keihin Road : Tsuzuki IC/Tsuzuki PA - Kohoku IC/Yokohama Kohoku JCT - Hazawa IC - Hodogaya PA - Hodogaya IC
- National Route 1Yokohama new road: Hodogaya IC- Tokiwadai IC - Mineoka IC - Hoshikawa IC - Fujitsuka IC - Shinhodogaya IC - Imai IC - Kawakami IC - Totsuka PA - Kamiyabe IC - Totsuka Terminal
- National Route 16Yokohama new road : Shinhodogaya IC - Kariba IC/JCT
- Yokohama Yokosuka RoadMain line: Kariba IC- Bessho IC - Hino IC - Konandai IC - Kamariya JCT - Asahina IC
- Yokohama Yokosuka RoadKanazawa Branch Line: Kamariya JCT- Kanazawa Nature Park IC - Horiguchi Nomidai IC - Namiki IC
※ other than this,Metropolitan area central connecting expressway (Kenou Expressway)It corresponds to the section of Yokohama cityYokohama Loop South LineWill be opened in 2025.
- K1 Kanagawa No. 1 Yokohane Line : Shioiri doorway - Namamugi JCT - Namamugi gateway - Moriyamachi Exit - Koyasu Doorway - Higashi Kanagawa gateway - Jingang JCT - Yokohama Station East Exit - Minatomirai gateway - Yokohama Park entrance - Ishikawacho JCT
- K2 Kanagawa No.2 Mitsuzawa Line: Jingang JCT- Yokohama Station West Exit - Mitsuzawa gateway - Mitsuzawa JCT
- K3 Kanagawa No. 3 Kariba Line : Honmoku JCT - Shin Yamashita Exit - Yamashita Town Exit - Ishikawa Town entrance -Ishikawa JCT- Bando Bridge entrance - Hananoki gateway - Nagata doorway -Kariba JCT
- K5 Kanagawa 5 Daikoku Line : Daikoku JCT - Daikoku PA - Daikoku Pier Doorway -Namamugi JCT
- K7 Kanagawa No.7 Yokohama Kita Line: Namamugi JCT- Kishitani Namamugi gateway - Baba entrance - Shin-Yokohama gateway - Yokohama Kohoku Exit/JCT
- K7 Kanagawa No.7 Yokohama Northwest Line: Yokohama Kohoku Entrance/JCT- Yokohama Aoba gateway/JCT
- B Wangan Line: Daikoku JCT-Daikoku Pier Entrance-Daikoku PA-Honmoku JCT- Honmoku Pier Doorway - Minamihonmaki Pier entrance - Sankeien entrance/exit - Isogo gateway - Sugita gateway - Yukiura Exit
- Hodogaya Bypass: Shin-Hodogaya IC- Shin Sakuragaoka IC - Minamihonjuku IC - Motomura IC - Shimokawai IC - Kamikawai IC -Yokohama Machida IC
- National Route 1(Daini Keihin, Tokaido)
- National Route 15(Daiichi Keihin, Tokaido)
- National Route 16(Tokyo outer ring)
- National Route 246(Atsugi Highway)
- National Route 357(Tokyo Bay Road)
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 2 Tokyo Maruko Yokohama Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 6 Tokyo Daishi Yokohama Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 12, Yokohama Kamiso Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 13 Yokohama Ikuta Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 14 Tsurumi Mizonokuchi Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 21, Yokohama Kamakura Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No.22 Yokohama Isehara Line
- Kanagawa Prefecture Route 23 Harajuku Mutsuura Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 30 Totsuka Chigasaki Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 40 Yokohama Atsugi Line
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road 45 Maruko Nakayama Chigasaki Line
- Ring Line 2
- Ring Line 4(part)
- Yokohama City Main Local Road No. 80 Yokohama Station Negishi Line
- Yokohama City Main Local Road No. 81, Fujitana Isezaki Line
- Yokohama City Main Local Road No. 82 Yamashita Honmoku Isogo Line
- Aoki Asama Line, 83
- Yokohama City Main Local Road No. 84 Hodogaya Miyamoto Line
- Yokohama City Main Local Route 85 Tsurumi Station Mitsuzawa Line
Only the main ones are listed below.
- Kanagawa Art Hall
- Kanagawa Prefectural Music Hall
- Kanagawa Prefectural Citizen's Hall(Kanagawa Kenmin Hall Main Building / KAAT Kanagawa Arts Theater)
- Kanagawa Prefectural Youth Center
- Kanagawa Prefectural Global Citizen Kanagawa Plaza(Ausplaza)
- Yokohama Arena
- Yokohama International Peace Center (Pacifico Yokohama)
- Yokohama City Aoba Ward Cultural Center Philia Hall
- Yokohama City Port Memorial Hall
- Yokohama City Citizens' Cultural Center Kannai Hall
- Yokohama Nigiwai-za
- Yokohama Noh Theater
- Yokohama Minatomirai Hall
- Lilis Hall, Sakae Ward Cultural Center, YokohamaEarth PlazaInside)
* Based in YokohamaKanagawa Philharmonic OrchestraHas regular performances mainly at Yokohama Minato Mirai Hall, Kanagawa Kenmin Hall Main Building, and Kanagawa Prefectural Music Hall.
- Kanagawa Prefectural Library(Main building)
- Yokohama City Library
Naka-kuThere are many in the center.
- Kanagawa Prefectural Museum of History
- Kanagawa Prefectural Buried Cultural Property Center
- Kanagawa Museum of Modern Literature
- International Peace Exhibition Room (Earth PlazaInside)
- Yokohama City Furusato History FoundationManagement
- Osaragi Jiro Memorial Hall
- NYK Maritime Museum
- Horse Museum
- Yokohama tram preservation building
- Yokohama Children's Science Museum(Hamagin Space Science Center)
- Yokohama Minato Museum
- Hara Model Railway Museum
- Mitsubishi Minatomirai Technology Museum
- Momofuku Ando Memorial Museum Yokohama(Cup Noodle Museum Yokohama)
- Silk Museum
- Yokohama Information Cultural CenterInside
- Japan Newspaper Museum (News Park)
- Iwasaki Museum
- Yokohama Museum of Tin Toys
- Yokohama Museum of Art(Nishi-ward)- 建築 家Kenzo Tanges design.
- Yokohama Doll House
- OtherNaka-kuThere are many in the center.
- Social Education ActAlthough the public hall specified in is not set up, there is one Yokohama City Social Education Corner under the jurisdiction of the Board of Education in Isogo Ward.In addition, as similar facilities, "district centers" and "community houses" are scattered in each ward.
Main sports team
In principle, only professional and semi-professional teams / organizations are listed in this section.Please refer to the above two pages for adult sports clubs.
- Yokohama DeNA Baystars(Professional baseball Central League）
- Kanagawa Future Dreams(Route Inn BC League..Hosting home games at stadiums around Kanagawa Prefecture)
- サ ッ カ ー
- F League(Futsal)
- Yokohama Bee Corsairs(B League）
- Tokyo Excellence(B3.LEAGUE.. The home town will be relocated to Yokohama from the 2021-22 season. )
- Ice hockey
Main sports facilities
Only the main ones are listed below.
- Baseball field
- Kanagawa Prefectural Hodogaya Park Hardball Baseball Stadium (Thirty Four Hodogaya Stadium)
- Matano Park Baseball Field (Matano Park, Yokohama Yakudai Stadium)
- Yokohama Stadium --The home of Yokohama DeNA BayStars.
- Ball game field / athletics field
- Kanagawa Prefectural Hodogaya Park Soccer Field
- Yokohama International Stadium (Nissan Stadium) --Yokohama F. Marinos home stadium.
- Kozukue Stadium (Nissan Field Kozukue)
- Mitsuzawa Park Stadium (Nippatsu Mitsuzawa Stadium) --Home stadiums such as Yokohama FC and YSCC Yokohama.
- Mitsuzawa Park Athletic Field
- ゴ ル フ 場
- Indoor sports facility
- Yokohama City Sports Center-One in every ward.
- Yokohama Pool Center
Installed in the city areaKindergarten, Centers for Early Childhood Education,primary school,Dedicated to pre-school and extra curricular,High compulsory education school, elementary school,Secondary school,Special school,Vocational school,andVarious schoolsThe number of is as shown in the table below...Various schools, etc.Foreign schoolIs set up in 9 schools.. For school names, etc., refer to the articles in each ward.
|School type||Total number||National||Prefectural||City||private|
|Authorized child institution||36||-||-||-||36|
|Junior high school||179||1||-||146||32|
|Compulsory education school||2||2||-||-||-|
Educational facilities other than school education
- driving school
- Aoba Driving School, Kanagawa Driving School, Kamakura Driving School, Kamoi Driving School, KANTO Motor School Yokohama West Exit School, Kikuna Driving School, Keikyu Kamiooka Driving School, Koyama Driving School Tsunashima, Shonan Hiratsuka Motor School, Shin-Tsurumi Driving School, Tsurugamine Driving School , Hiyoshi Driving School, Minami Yokohama Driving School, Yokohama Driving School
- Kanagawa Labor Bureau Director Registered Training Institution
- Registered Small Ship Training Institute
- Small vessel license center
- Vocational Development Junior College
- Independent administrative agencyEmployment Support System for Elderly/Disability/Job SeekersStand
- Kanagawa Prefectural Industrial Technology Junior College
Inter-local government exchange / international exchange
Exchange with Doshi Village, Yamanashi Prefecture
Yokohama cityYamanashiMinamitsuru-gun OfDoshi VillageHas an agreement on friendship and exchange with.. Yokohama cityWater supplyRely on irrigationDoshi RiverIn the upstream Doshi Village, the Yokohama Waterworks BureauWater source forestThere is.
- Agreement on friendship and exchange
- Agreement on Friendship and Exchange between Yokohama City and Doshi Village (Signed on June 2004, 16)-"Citizens and villagers will promote active exchanges with each other and strive for sustainable friendly exchanges. Agreed on three items, such as.
- Memorandum of Understanding on "Yokohama Citizens'Furusato Village" (Signed on June 2004, 16) -Agreed on three items, including making Doshi Village "Yokohama Citizens' Furusato Village".
Utilization of renewable energy
Sister cities, etc.
Yokohama City has a sister city tie-up with 7 cities, a friendship city tie-up with 1 city, and a partner city tie-up with 7 cities... In addition, Yokohama Port has a sister port tie-up with 3 ports, a friendship port tie-up with 2 ports, and a trade cooperation port tie-up with 1 port..
- sister city
- San Diego(The United States of America)- 1957(Showa 32) October 10 Alliance
- Lyon(France)- 1959(Showa 34) Alliance
- Mumbai(India)- 1965(Showa 40) October 6 Alliance
- Odessa(ウクライナ)-July 1965, 40 (Showa 7) Alliance
- Vancouver(カナダ)-July 1965, 40 (Showa 7) Alliance
- Manila(Philippines)-July 1965, 40 (Showa 7) Alliance
- Constanta(ルーマニア)- 1977(Showa 52) October 10 Alliance
- Friendship city
- Partner city
- Ho Chi Minh City(the Socialist Republic of Vietnam)- 2007(19) October 10 Alliance
- 北京市(People's Republic of China) -May 2006, 18 (Heisei 5) Alliance
- Taipei City(Republic of China) -May 2006, 18 (Heisei 5) Alliance
- Busan(Republic of Korea)-June 2006, 18 (Heisei 6) Alliance
- Hanoi City(Vietnam Socialist Republic)-November 2007th, 19 (Heisei 11)
- Incheon(Republic of Korea)-June 2009, 21 (Heisei 12) Alliance
- Frankfurt city(Germany)-September 2011, 23 Alliance
- Sister port
- AucklandPort (United States)- 1980(Showa 55) May 5, Sister Port Alliance
- Vancouver Port(カナダ)- 1981(Showa 56) May 5, Sister Port Alliance
- HamburgPort (Germany)-October 1992, 4 (10) Sister port tie-up
- Friendship port
- ShanghaiPort (People's Republic of China)- 1983(Showa 58) October 10 Friendship Port Alliance
- Dalian Port(People's Republic of China)- 1990(2) September 9 Friendship Port Alliance
- Trade cooperation port
Consulate General, etc.
In Yokohama City, the Republic of Korea has a Consulate General and the Republic of ChinaTaipei Economic and Cultural Representative OfficeIn addition to the five, five countries also have Honorary Consulates. Until around 5 (Showa 1975), the United States, Britain, France, etc. also had consulates in Yokohama.
- Consulate General, etc.
- In YokohamaSouth KoreaConsulate-General (Yamate-cho, Naka-ku)
- Representative Office of Economic and Cultural Affairs in Taipei Yokohama Branch(Nippon-odori, Naka-ku)
- Foreign government office
- US State DepartmentJapanese Language Institute (United States)
- Ascendas Japan Representative Office (Government-affiliated company,Singapore）
- TennesseeGovernment Japan Office (United States)
- MississippiRepresentative Office in Japan (United States)
- Philippines, Inc. (economic group,フィリピン）
- Ho Chi Minh CityPeople's Committee Saigon Commercial Corporation Office in Japan (Vietnam Socialist Republic)
- Honorary Consulate
- In YokohamaEl SalvadorHonorary Consulate-General (Honmachi, Naka-ku)
- In YokohamaGuatemalaHonorary Consulate (Beauty Hill, Aoba-ku)
- In YokohamaPalauHonorary Consulate-General
- In YokohamaハンガリーHonorary Consulate
- In YokohamaFijiHonorary Consulate
- In YokohamaRepublic of Venezuela and BolivarHonorary Consulate (Yamashita Town, Naka-ku)
Yokohama CityGermany OfFrankfurtAnd Shanghai of the People's Republic of China (Public interest incorporated foundationOperated by Yokohama Business Management Foundation),India OfMumbai, Of the United Statesニ ュ ー ヨ ー クHas an overseas office in. Long time ago,Malaysia OfKuala Lumpur(Closed at the end of June 2003)Los AngelesIt also had an overseas office (established in October 2007, closed at the end of March 19).
- (Public foundation) Yokohama Business Management Foundation Shanghai Office-Opened in October 1987
- Yokohama City Frankfurt Office-Opened in June 1997
- Yokohama Mumbai Office-Opened in November 2015
- Yokohama Americas Office (New York) --Opened in November 2018
Other cooperation agreements
2011(23)May 4, Yokohama is internationalbiodiversityWith the aim of developing the efforts ofUnited Nations University Institute for Advanced Studies (UNU-IAS) signed a partnership agreement on biodiversity.
Works set in Yokohama
- Yokohama City Song
- Lyrics by Taro Forest (Mori Ogai), compositionNannoe
- 1909It was made in (Meiji 42) to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the opening of the port. For the song of each ward, see the article of the ward.
- Yokohama Ondo
- Yamano potato product (Shin Hasegawa) By the same name. Later staged1913(Taisho 3rd year) Premiered at Yokohama-za.
- Like Yokohama G30
- Lyrics/Akira Komai, composition/Yokoyama sword(Crazy ken band）
- A tie-up song for "Yokohama is G2002", which was conducted from 2010 to 30 in the Yokohama City Environment Business Bureau (currently the Resource Circulation Bureau). In Yokohama City, along with the other three songs, it will be washed away at the time of garbage collection... Originally it was used as it is with the original song (with lyrics), but after that, the arrangement by electronic sound is used.
- Music set in Yokohama
- Sang yokohamaLocal songThere are many.1998(10) TV Tokyo series broadcast on January 1 "Haunting! Ad street paradiseIn "The 50 Best Towns of Famous Music in Japan" introduced inBlue light yokohama)was.
- 横 浜 市Isogo-kuOkamuraFromYuzuHas many songs set in Yokohama.Yokohama Arena(Kohoku ku),Yokohama Cultural Gymnasium(Naka-ku) Is a sacred place. Scheduled to open on April 2020, 4Pia Arena MMThen Yuzu will perform the Kokere performance as part of the national arena tour.
For the major songsList of local songs in Kanagawa # YokohamaSee.
マ ス コ ッ ト
Many mascot characters (Yuru Chara) Exists.
|of the event|
|Seed(Yokohama 150th Anniversary)-toMtoM21 (Tom Tom 21, 100th anniversary of Izumi-ku, Yokohama-shi Izumi Ward regional event)-Burua-chan (Yokohama Expo)-Hama Koi (Yokohama Carnival）|
|Hamarin(Transportation Bureau)-Hama Pyon (Waterworks Bureau)-Hamasai (Administration Bureau, Yokohama Municipal Bond Mascot)- Totsuka redevelopment(Urban Development Bureau/Totsuka Station West Exit Redevelopment Project)-Heraseijin Mio (Resources Recycling Bureau "Yokohama is G30")-Eo (Resources Recycling Bureau "Yokohama 3R Dream!")-Clean Bird (symbol mark of the Resource Recycling Bureau)-Fuya Seijin Gomio (Resource Recycling Bureau/Central Office)-Nikorin (Call Center)-Icot-chan (Election Commission)-Icot Jr. (Election Commission) -Dai-chan (Environment Creation Bureau)-Hamana-chan (Environment Creation Bureau)-Ecopon (Environment Creation Bureau)-Hidamari-chan (Children and Youth Bureau)-Sukusukun (Children and Youth Bureau)-Hama-kun (Fire Department)-Everyone's Mr. Earth (Global Warming Countermeasures Division, Global Warming Countermeasures Division)|
|In the ward|
|Wakkun (Tsurumi Ward)-Kametaro (Kanagawa Ward)-Nishimaro-chan (Nishi Ward)-Swingy (Naka Ward)-Minachi (Minami Ward)-Kou/Nanku (Konan Ward)-Karugamo Corps (Hodogaya Ward) -Asahi-kun (Asahi-ku)-Tekkuru-chan (Asahi-ku/Green Road symbol mark)-Isoppi (Isoko-ku, Isogo Festival Mascot)-Mizky (Kohoku-ku)-Nashika-chan (Aoba-ku)-Erabo (Aoba Ward Election Management Committee)-Midrin (Midori Ward)-Unacy (Totsuka Ward)-Lara Mimi Kiki (Totsuka Ward Totsuka Greenery and Living Campaign)-Seyamaru This Family (Seya Ward) -Izzun (Izumi Ward)-Touch-kun (Sakae Ward, Weasel River Mascot)-Botan-chan (Kanazawa Ward)-Doboku Neko (Kohoku Civil Engineering Office)-Ai-chan (Tsuzuki Ward, Community Welfare and Health Planning Mascot)|
|Other||Ikoara (Kanazawa Ward Bright Election Promotion Council)-Yocchi (Yokohama City University)-Captain Wan (Yokohama City Sports Association)-Midori-chan (Yokohama City Green Association. *Midori electrification(Not related to Midori-chan)|
Yokohama city is Yokohama number (Kanagawa Transport Bureau) Is assigned.
- Yokohama number allocation area
The whole area of Yokohama, Kamakura, Zushi, Yokosuka, Miura, Hayama
- ^ 徽章は横浜港開港50周年を記念して、市民からの公募により制定（明治42年6月5日告示第44号）。「ハマ」の2文字が図案化されている。公式には、この意匠を「ハマ菱」という（「交通局徽章設定ノ件」（大正10年2月25日）、横浜市功労章に関する規則（昭和30年3月5日規則第7号）別図）
- ^ Incidentally,Tokyo WardThe total population of the (special wards) is approximately 964 million (as of October 2021, 3).
- ^ Yokohama City Hall is located at 6-50-10 Honcho, Naka-ku, Kannai district, and Kanagawa Prefectural Office is located at 1 Nihonodori, Naka-ku.
- ^ It belongs to Kuragi-gun, Musashikuni. The name "Yokohama" is thought to be derived from the fact that it is a "long beach" when viewed from the sea..Sumio SakuraiAccording to Akemi Kagami (Chairman of Yokohama Geographical Research Institute), it is almost synonymous with Ohama and Nagahama because it is called "long beach" from the example of the old word "horizontal"..
- ^ Yokohama village in 6Yokohama TownAnd,1878(Meiji 11)County, town and village organization lawBy the enforcement ofYokohama WardWas becoming.
- ^ 以下の数値は資料不足値の為未記載、1923年「平均気温（12.8）、最高平均（18.7）、最高気温・最高値（34）、最高気温・最低値（1.8）、最低平均（11.1）、最低気温・最低値（-6.7）、最低気温・最高値（27）、各階級日数＜0℃最低（41）、≧25℃最低（13）、＜0℃最高（0）、≧25℃最高（68）、≧30℃最高（38）、≧35℃最高（0）、湿度（75）」2013年「湿度（64）」
- ^ The rules for management and administration of Yokohama Municipal School (Showa 59 Board of Education Rules No. 4), Article 4, Paragraph 1, No. 8 stipulate as "Opening Port Memorial Day June 6" as a closed day at elementary and junior high schools.
- ^ Traditionally, the anniversary of the opening of the port was set to June 6 according to the old calendar, but at this time it was set to July 2 according to the new calendar. However, in 7 (Showa3 years) was changed again on June 6, and has reached the present.
- ^ The number of people killed by the Great Kanto Earthquake is over 2, about twice the population (2%) of the population, and 5.4 destroyed houses.
- ^ The damage caused by the Yokohama air raid totaled 3,787 dead, 1,554 seriously injured, 10,837 slightly injured, 313,144 victims, and 79,350 victims ((PDF) , "Kanagawa Prefectural Police History (Nakamaki)", Yokohama City Administrative Management Coordination Bureau, General Affairs Department, Legal Section).
- ^ In Yokohama, 90% of port facilities and 27% of urban areas were requisitioned by the Allied Forces. The area of land requisitioned is 918 million m2, The building is 96m2Go up to. In addition, the requisition of Yokohama isOkinawaExcept for 70% of the total land area of expropriated land and 61% of expropriated buildings, 6% of them were continuously expropriated.
- ^ Below, all2020(2nd year of Reiwa) As of September 9.
- ^ The convention of calling the city council "City Council", which is a common name outside the local government law, isFive big citiesAlso seen in.
- ^ For detailed notation,"List of Yokohama city names (as of November 18, 11)"(See Yokohama City Citizen's Vitality Promotion Bureau Ward Administration Support Service Section, updated January 2007, 1).
- ^ Because of the convenient transportation,concertThere are many live shows.List of people from Yokohama cityAs you can see, although there are many entertainers who are producing, they do not have a strong root in the local community. This is because there are few local media outlets, excluding Tokyo.Kanto wide areaIt is also a common tendency (for details,Local talentSee section).
- ^ In 2006 (January-December), the number of Japanese-registered passenger ships calling at the port was 1, the number one in Japan for four consecutive years.
- ^ Calculated from the average number of passengers per day at each station in the city in 2019 in the Yokohama City Statistics.For stations operated by multiple railway companies, the data for each is added up..
- ^ Yokohama City official website English version
- ^ "(Reference) History of systems related to large cities”. Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications. 2020/2/18Browse.
- ^ 1980A part of wholesale Honmachi, which was partly incorporated from Nagatsuta Town in Midori Ward and Kamikawai Town in Asahi Ward in (55), is excluded.
- ^ "Trade amount ranking by port”. Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism. 2020/2/19Browse.
- ^ "What impact will the Yokohama Expo have on Yokohama today? -Hamarepo.com Kanagawa Prefecture Local Information Site". Harepo.com. 2020/7/25Browse.
- ^ "Kanagawa citizens-"A bad thing is a sin." "Hamakko" temperament from the international city of Yokohama”(Japanese). PRESIDENT Online (September 2014, 4). 2019/10/5Browse.
- ^ ""The 1st Questionnaire about Towns I Want to Live and Work" | Condominium Trend Survey | Major Seven in Condominium Information". www.major7.net. 2019/10/5Browse.
- ^ "History of Yokohama City Population 2010 Chapter XNUMX Population Migration". Yokohama. 2020/2/18Browse.
- ^ "Popular but hard to live in. ・The charm of Yokohama City |”(Japanese). Apartment Management/Investment Information Site｜SHINOKEN WAYS. 2019/10/5Browse.
- ^ "No.1 town you want to live in! The second largest population in Japan! 2 reasons Japanese love Yokohama”(Japanese). LIVE JAPAN. 2019/10/5Browse.
- ^ "The 100 best city rankings you want to live in! [2019 Edition]｜Lifestyle Guide.com”(Japanese). Life guide.com. 2019/10/5Browse.
- ^ "In 2018, the 1st place in the ``town you want to live in'' is in that city, not Tokyo!”(Japanese). Sumo journal-news and column site for living (September 2018, 2). 2019/10/5Browse.
- ^ "2018 city ranking”(Japanese). suumo.jp. 2019/10/5Browse.
- ^ "SUUMO City Ranking for Living 2019 Kanto Edition ~ City (Station) Ranking for Living ~”(Japanese). Useful articles for living. 2019/10/5Browse.
- ^ ""<Tokyo Metropolitan area/Kanto> 2019 city rankings you want to live in"”(Japanese). Useful Information for Living [LIFULL HOME'S]. 2019/10/5Browse.
- ^ ""<Tokyo Metropolitan area/Kanto> 2019 city rankings you want to buy and live””(Japanese). Useful Information for Living [LIFULL HOME'S]. 2019/10/5Browse.
- ^ ""<Tokyo Metropolitan area/Kanto> 2019 city rankings you want to live in””(Japanese). Useful Information for Living [LIFULL HOME'S]. 2019/10/5Browse.
- ^ "SUUMO City to Live in Ranking 2020 Kanto Edition-What is the best place to live in (station)? ~”(Japanese). Useful articles for living. 2020/6/6Browse.
- ^ Yokohama City Inner Harbor Exploratory Committee(Established in 150, the 2009th anniversary of the opening of the city, Urban Design Department, Yokohama City Urban Development Bureau)
- ^ Town development in the area around the eastern Kanagawa coastal area(Yokohama City Urban Development Bureau)
- ^ LRT introduction study to full-scale Mayor Hayashi motivates in second term Yokohama(MSN Sankei News September 2013, 9)
- ^ What happened to the LRT running in Yokohama?(Hamarepo.com December 2016, 12)
- ^ (PDF) Yokohama City Urban Development Bureau Urban Regeneration Department Urban Regeneration Division, published in June 25.
- ^ (PDF) Published in March 22 by the Urban Revitalization Promotion Division, Urban Development Bureau, Yokohama City.
- ^ (PDF) Published in June 11, Planning and Research Division, City Planning Department, City Planning Bureau, Yokohama City.
- ^ (PDF) Published in March 25, Planning Division, Planning Department, Urban Development Bureau, Yokohama City.
- ^ Why was Kamiooka chosen as a subcenter and what is the definition of a subcenter?(Hamarepo.com August 2012, 8)
- ^ (PDF) Published by Yokohama City Urban Development Bureau in April 25.
- ^ (PDF) Yokohama City Road Bureau Yokohama Ring Road Coordination Department Business Coordination Division, published in August 12, revised in November 2000.
- ^ "Yokohama city's day and night population ratio recovers Successful business attraction | Topic | Kanaroko by Kanagawa Shimbun”(Japanese). Kanaroco. 2020/7/18Browse.
- ^ "Yokohama city's day and night population ratio recovers Successful business attraction | Topic | Kanaroko by Kanagawa Shimbun”(Japanese). Kanaroco. 2020/7/18Browse.
- ^ "Ranking of ordinance-designated cities GDP (Osaka, Yokohama, Nagoya, Sapporo, etc.) | Ranking site rank-J”(Japanese). 2020/9/15Browse.
- ^ What is the origin of "Yokohama"?(Hamarepo.com August 2011, 3)
- ^ "Yokohama place name" "Yokohama town name" first edition collection. 1982
- ^ Local government law(Showa 22 Law No. 67) Article 252-19 paragraph 1, Local Autonomy Law Article 31-254 paragraph XNUMX Cabinet Order on Designation of Designated City (Showa XNUMX Cabinet Order No. XNUMX).
- ^ Multipolar distributed national land formation promotion law (Law No. 63 of 83) Article 8 No. 1A, Multipolar distributed national land formation promotion law enforcement order (Government Ordinance No. 63 of 194) Article 5 No. 1,Metropolitan Area Improvement Act(Law No. 31 of 83) Article 2, Paragraph 3, Metropolitan Area Improvement Act Enforcement Ordinance (Government Ordinance No. 32 of 333) Article 2.
- ^ "Yokohama city is double selected as "Environmental Future City" and "International Strategic Comprehensive Special Zone"!", Yokohama-shi Economic Affairs Bureau new industry promotion section, 2011 (23).
- ^ Urban Renewal Special Measures ActArticle 2, paragraph 3, Article 2 of the Cabinet Order deciding the urban regeneration emergency maintenance area and the specific urban regeneration emergency maintenance area.
- ^ "The probability of occurrence is over 80% ...!? The name of the "big city" that will be hit by the next big earthquake”. Weekly Hyundai. 2021/3/24Browse.
- ^ "Yokohama City Statistics Portal Site Comparison of Large City Statistics (16) I Land and weather 1. Location, area and height of city area"
- ^ Normal value (value for each year/month) Japan Meteorological Agency, Yokohama Local Meteorological Observatory. The average value is 1981-2010 average value. The extreme values are from the beginning of observation by the Yokohama Meteorological Observatory until the time of writing (December 2011, 12).
- ^ Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)(Confirmed on March 2011, 12)
- ^ Normal year value (first full day of frost, snow and freezing and first snow day) Japan Meteorological Agency (broken August 2018, 8). Normal values are from 20 to 1981.
- ^ "Yokohama Local Meteorological Observatory/Phenological Observation Table" Japan Meteorological Agency, Yokohama Local Meteorological Observatory (read August 2018, 8). Normal values are from 20 to 1981.
- ^ "Normal value (value for each year/month)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2019/1Browse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. 2019/1Browse.
- ^ "Past weather data". Japanese Meteorological Agency. 2021/4/23Browse.
- ^ "Yokohama Trading Shimpo," dated July 1909, 42 (Meiji 7).
- ^ Ministry of Construction, "War Disaster Reconstruction Magazine" Vol. 1 (1959), Yokohama City Administrative Management Coordination Bureau General Affairs Department Legal Section)
- ^ Current status of US military facilities in the city (Yokohama City Policy Bureau Base Countermeasures Division)
- ^ "150th anniversary of Yokohama port opening-120th anniversary of municipal administration-basic plan", Yokohama City 150th anniversary, Creative City Business Headquarters.
- ^ 150th anniversary of the opening of Yokohama Port, Yokohama 150th Anniversary Association.
- ^ Kaikoku Expo Y150 official website, Yokohama 150th Anniversary Association.
- ^ Opening Port Memorial Ceremony/Vision! Yokohama, Yokohama City 150th anniversary, Creative City Business Headquarters.
- ^ Yokohama Port Elephant Nose District, Yokohama City Port Bureau Planning and Coordination Division.
- ^ Creating a "150th anniversary forest", Yokohama City Environmental Planning Bureau, Green Up Promotion Department, Green Up Promotion Section.
- ^ Marine tower regeneration business, Yokohama City Economic and Tourism Bureau Tourism Exchange Promotion Division.
- ^ Yokohama City Yokohama Science Frontier High School,Yokohama.
- ^ Holding of APEC Summit, Yokohama City Culture and Tourism Bureau APEC holding promotion section, 2010 (22)
- ^ Yokohama City Radiation Countermeasures Headquarters
- ^ "About the number of children waiting in nursery schools as of April 25, 4" (Press Release), Yokohama City Children and Youth Bureau Childcare Measures Division, (May 2013, 5) 2013/5/22Browse. "Yokohama Happiness Spot (Yokohama City Children's Youth Bureau, Comprehensive Portal Site for Children and Youth)”. Yokohama City Children and Youth Bureau (May 2013, 5). 2013/5/22Browse.
- ^ Area adjustment by prefectures, cities, towns and villages nationwide, Geographical Survey Institute.2008(20) Preliminary value on April 4.
- ^ History of population (Meiji 22-11),Table 18 Population by age (3 categories), age structure index and transition of average age-City (Taisho 9-24), Statistics Division, General Affairs Division, General Affairs Department, Administration and Coordination Bureau, City of Yokohama.
- ^ "Ayumi of population" Statistics Department, General Affairs Division, General Administration Department, Administration and Coordination Bureau, City of Yokohama
- ^ Kanagawa Prefecture Population and Households
- ^ (PDF) ,Yokohama
- ^ Yokohama-shi press release document
- ^ 27 National Census Total population, employment status, etc. according to place of work and school
- ^ "The latest population of Kohoku Ward is "more than 35", which the city independently calculated in the census last fall.”(Japanese). Yokohama Hiyoshi Newspaper (September 2021, 4). 2021/4/12Browse.
- ^ "Yokohama city's population peaks in 2019, and the population in 2065 will reach about 302 million”(Japanese). www.city.yokohama.lg.jp. 2021/4/12Browse.
- ^ "Yokohama City Future Population Estimate”(Japanese). www.city.yokohama.lg.jp. 2021/4/12Browse.
- ^ "The smallest number of households ever XNUMX Yokohama City, Census Results Bulletin | Kanagawa Ward”(Japanese). Town news (September 2021, 4). 2021/4/12Browse.
- ^ "<Estimated by Yokohama City> The population of the ward exceeded 36 after the opening of the "Sotetsu Direct Line", peaking in 2036”(Japanese). Yokohama Hiyoshi Newspaper (September 2018, 4). 2021/4/12Browse.
- ^ "<Estimated by the city> The population of Kohoku Ward will continue to increase, surpassing 2024 in 36, and decreasing from 38.”(Japanese). Shin-Yokohama Newspaper (Shinyoko Newspaper) (September 2018, 4). 2021/4/12Browse.
- ^ "Census Konan Ward, Sakae Ward Population decline has already peaked | Konan Ward, Sakae Ward”(Japanese). Town news (September 2018, 4). 2021/4/12Browse.
- ^ "Overall population growth in Yokohama also declines in the southwest | Izumi Ward”(Japanese). Town news (September 2020, 4). 2021/4/12Browse.
- ^ ""Totsuka" on the border between Yokohama and the North-South divide ... The delicate standing position continues | Asset defense media for the wealthy”(Japanese). Gentosha Gold Online. 2021/4/12Browse.
- ^ "Population estimation peaks in 20 years and decreases Totsuka Ward Convenience allows people to move in | Totsuka Ward”(Japanese). Town news (September 2013, 1). 2021/4/12Browse.
- ^ "Kanazawa Ward Population 50 years estimated 44% decrease 5 out of XNUMX people are elderly | Kanazawa Ward / Isogo Ward”(Japanese). Town news (September 2018, 4). 2021/4/12Browse.
- ^ "Kanagawa Prefecture administrative agency guide" Kanagawa Administration Evaluation Office, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications.
- ^ 45th House of Representatives general election, Kanagawa Election Commission.
- ^ Term expiration date-Kanagawa homepage
- ^ "It should be a significant reduction... Prefectures that have passed the prefectural assembly "2 reduction"". Yomiuri Shimbun(July 2014, 3) 2014/7/16Browse.
- ^ "Maintenance status of city planning roads" Planning Division, Planning and Coordination Department, Yokohama City Road Bureau.
- ^ "17 National Census Employee/School Place Results" City of Yokohama, Statistics Bureau, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- ^ (PDF) Published in May 25. Yokohama City Policy Bureau Large City System Promotion Division.
- ^ a b "So far”(Japanese). www.city.yokohama.lg.jp. 2020/8/18Browse.
- ^ "New City Hall construction information”(Japanese). www.city.yokohama.lg.jp. 2020/8/18Browse.
- ^ "Information for new city hall”(Japanese). www.city.yokohama.lg.jp. 2020/8/18Browse.
- ^ a b "Yokohama City Hall Information”(Japanese). www.city.yokohama.lg.jp. 2020/8/18Browse.
- ^ "Yokohama City Council" Yokohama City Council Secretariat
- ^ "Yokohama City Council Alias Book". 2015/5/10Browse.
- ^ The number of tourists to Yokohama-shi in 20 is a record high of 2008 million., Tourism and Tourism Promotion Division, Economic and Tourism Bureau, announced on April 2009, 4.
- ^ The number of tourists in the prefecture reached a record high for the fourth consecutive year, Kanagawa Prefecture, announced on June 2009, 21.
- ^ ""28 Yokohama City Accounts" has been completed.". Yokohama. 2021/3/24Browse.
- ^ (PDF) Statistics Department, General Affairs Division, General Administration Department, Administration and Coordination Bureau, City of Yokohama
- ^ "Port of Yokohama homepage" Yokohama City Port Bureau
- ^ Port law(Law No. 25 of 218) Article 2-2, July 16, 7Minister of Land, Infrastructure and TransportAnnouncement
- ^ "Which ports are most popular for cruise ships?" (January 2007, 1) Cruise Online
- ^ "Yokohama City Statistics Chapter 9 Roads, Transportation and Communications”(Japanese). www.city.yokohama.lg.jp. 2020/11/18Browse.
- ^ "Yokokan Minami [Yokohama Loop South Line] Road Outline". www.yokokan-minami.com. 2020/7/30Browse.
- ^ Yokohama City Library 2017 (Yokohama City Library Annual Report)
- ^ Iwasaki Museum(Official site)
- ^ Teruhisa Kitahara's Toy Museum(Official site)
- ^ "Basic Survey of Schools in the First Year of Reiwa School Overview (Yokohama City)". Yokohama. 2021/3/24Browse.
- ^ "19 Educational Yearbook" Yokohama City Board of Education
- ^ "20 School Basic Survey (preliminary figures)"
- ^ "Promotion of friendly exchange with Doshi Village" Yokohama City Bureau of Urban Affairs, Survey/Wide Area Administration Division, prepared June 2004, 6-Updated April 23, 2012
- ^ Doshi water source forestYokohama City Waterworks Bureau (read February 2019, 2).
- ^ "Renewable energy interchange Yokohama city has agreed to generate power in 12 Tohoku municipalities""Nihon Keizai Shimbun] Morning edition February 2019, 2 (social aspect) February 7, 2019 reading.
- ^ "International exchange" International Affairs Office, Yokohama City Management Bureau
- ^ "Business Partner City" Alliance with Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, Yokohama City Economic and Tourism Bureau, International Economic Division.
- ^ "Sister port, friendship port, trade cooperation port" Yokohama City Port Bureau Promotion Business Division.
- ^ "Yokohama City and United Nations University Institute for Advanced Studies sign cooperation agreement". 2012/1/16Browse.
- ^ Seven Days of Our Miracle Poplar
- ^ Takashi Matsuno (August 2011, 8). “What is the music of garbage trucks that has not changed for over 20 years?". Harepo.com. 2020/6/21Browse.
- ^ Yokohama City Q & A FAQ
- Yokohama City "History of Yokohama" Yokohama City Board of Education Secretariat Elementary and Junior High School Education Division, 2007.
- "Illustration-History of Yokohama" Editorial Committee "Illustration <History of Yokohama> 1989th anniversary of municipal administration, XNUMXth anniversary of the opening of the port" Yokohama City Civic Affairs Bureau Public Information Center, XNUMX.
- P & O
- Hong Kong Shanghai Bank
- Yokohama Rubber
- Yokohama Bay Kit
- Baystars Baseball Academy
- Town development agent SIDE BEACH CITY.
- Yokohama Baptist Theological Seminary
- Yokohama Odeonza
- History of Yokohama
- List of shrines in Kanagawa prefecture
- List of Yokohama City designated cultural properties and local cultural properties
- Yokohama City Certified Historical Building
- Category: Yokohama City
- List of people from Yokohama city
- List of pages starting with "Yokohama"
- List of pages starting with "Yokohama City"
- List of symbols in Kanagawa
- List of mascot characters in Kanagawa prefecture
- Kanagawa Junior High School List
- List of local songs in Kanagawa
- List of pages starting with "Kanagawa"
- List of Japanese local governments
- Abandonment of Japanese municipalities
- 横 浜 市Geographic data related to- Open street map
- For Wikitravel,横 浜 市There is a travel guide about.
- Official website
- Yokohama City Public Relations Division (@yokohama_koho)- Twitter
- Yokohama Municipal General Affairs Bureau Crisis Management Office (@yokohama_saigai)- Twitter
- 横 浜 市 - DMOZ(English)(English)
- Map - Google map