Photo Image: Kazuhiro Kiyohara Official Twitter
Kazuhiro Kiyohara reveals that the cause of sunburn is "baseball 〇〇"
If you write the contents roughly
With the arrival of spring, baseball player Kazuhiro Kiyohara is spending fulfilling days.
"Sunburned deco skin 💦" On the 1st, baseball player Kazuhiro Kiyohara updated his Twitter, and the tanned forehead skin ... → Continue reading
Sports Bull is an internet sports media.
We will deliver the hottest sports news articles and videos as soon as possible. There is a wealth of information on a wide range of over 40 types of competitions, not only professionals but also amateur sports.We also deliver live broadcasts and original programs that can only be seen here.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Kazuhiro Kiyohara(Kiyohara Kazuhiro,1967May 8 -) isJapanSource ofProfessional baseball player(Infielder, Right-handed right-handed),Baseball critic,talent.OsakaKishiwadaI'm from KoshienThe record holder for the most home runs in total (13).Nippon Professional Baseball (NPB) Then.1986 - 2008For 23 yearsSeibu Lions,Yomiuri Giants(Giant),Orix BuffaloesI played in 3 teams. High graduate new record holder with batting average (.304), home run (31), RBI (78 points), and baseball (236) in NPB.The youngest record holders for 100, 150, and 200 home runs in total. NPB goodbye hits (20), goodbye home runs (12), hit by pitch (196 times), all-star RBI (36 points), all-star MVP (7 times) record holder.He has been a Japanese record holder for 21 consecutive years with double-digit home runs and 13 consecutive years with 20 home runs or more.The team record holder for 1121 games in the Seibu Lions.Giants enrolled 185 The most record holder of transfer enrolled players with home runs.
From elementary school to junior high school
My parents' house is an electric appliance store (Toshiba store)..father(Hanshin fan) Other than巨人He is a fan, and as a result, he grew up as a giant fan..1974GiantsChunichi DragonsTo V10 (Central League10 consecutive victories) was blocked, the next1975Fell to the bottom of the league for the first time in the history of the team.One of the reasons for entering the world of baseball was that the giants supported by his family missed the championship for the second consecutive year.
1974 years,Kishiwada City Yagiminami Elementary SchoolEnrolled in.I started playing baseball here, but at first I only hit the stones with a wooden stick, and in May 1976,Kishiwada Little League(Baseball) Seeing the member recruitment poster, took the enrollment test and joined the Kishiwada Little League.In addition, at the time of the third grade of elementary school, he was already 3 cm tall... I was practicing every day with 100 yen from my grandfather. In 1977, he was the only 6th grader to get regular mixed with 4th graders. He also demonstrated his talent as a pitcher. These days,Kei right OkadaThere was also a match with.
High School days
High school is out of nearly 30 scoutsPL Gakuen High SchoolChoose.Tenri High SchoolI was worried about whether to go to PL Gakuen High School, but when I visited the practice of both schools, at Tenri High School, which has about 100 members every year, the first grader picked up the ball while the third grader was practicing. On the other hand, at PL Gakuen, which has a small number of elite students, it was a decisive factor that they could practice the same menu regardless of their grade.Also, Kiyohara's mother was born in Nara prefecture and was told by a local powerhouse Tenri to go to Koshien from an early age, and he intended to do so, but later a scout in Osaka at PL Gakuen said, " I've been watching since I was in elementary school. I want you to come and see the PL practice. "
From early on, he was selected as a regular team with Gonichi Taguchi in the first grade, but he was told that he would no longer have to practice pitching (which he had hoped for from the beginning) around June... After that, the synchronization that will become the best friend laterMasumi KuwataKnowing his outstanding ability, he chose the fielder, saying, "I can never beat Kuwata." (When the new members first gathered, I searched for Kuwata and discovered that figure, and I thought, "What is this little guy?" However, he was amazed at the actual pitching and later commented that he had given up on becoming a pitcher at PL Gakuenchugakko).
At that time, when practicing batting, I used a bamboo bat that didn't have a long distance.However, because I was flying over the net lightly, There is an anecdote that the wire mesh for Kiyohara was added. This net was called "Kiyohara Net".
In the PL Gakuenchugakko baseball club where elite people from all over the country gather, sit in the 1st to 4th grades, With Ace KuwataKoshienPlayed for 5 consecutive seasons. 1st gradeSummer: Winner, 2nd gradeSpring:-Summer: Are both runners-up, third gradersSpring:Is the best 4th and 3rd gradeSummer: Has experienced a second victory.In addition, the third grader (1985) In the bottom of the 5th in the summer Koshien quarterfinals,Kochi Commercial High School(Kochi prefecture representative)ofHiroaki NakayamaHome run (140 flight distance), which is said to be "the largest in Koshien history" m)Kiyohara himself later called this home run "(in baseball life).The most memorable shot'"I think it's the biggest home run I've hit (at Koshien)," he recalls..
Especially Kiyohara and KuwataKK combinationCalled laterKuwata Kiyohara generationBecame a representative of this generation who came to be called. Later entered the proHideaki Matsuyama,Nariyuki Imakurus,Masahiro TakumiAlso played an active part together.
As an individualKoshien total 13 home runsEtc. (66th competitionでNobuyuki KagawaUpdate the record of), High school total 64Home runRecord. In the final match of the summer of 3rd year, the second run of this match, in one tournament at that timeNew recordNo. 5[Note 1]When you release[Note 2],Ueda Sadao"Is Koshien for Kiyohara?" Third grade spring pairHamamatsu merchant(I.e.And in the summer of the same yearTokai University Yamagata High School Battle(Both in the final round with a large score difference)Nakamura JunjiI begged him to pitch as a pitcher. However, he was the umpire of the game for throwing a curve on the first ball.Hisashi NishiootachiThere is an episode instructed from "Release straight in the middle!".
His success in the game, such as a dynamic home run, gave birth to many legends, but his attitude toward practice was also sincere. In the Senbatsu semi-final in the spring of 3Tomoo WatanabeIt was completely suppressed with 3 strikeouts, and the team lost 3-1 and could not advance to the final of the Koshien tournament, which was the only one in the third year of high school. Kiyohara shed tears on the bench after the match, but on the night after returning to school that day, when he found a light in the indoor practice area where there should be no director Nakamura, he looked inside and found his upper body. There is an episode that naked Kiyohara was silently practicing batting alone while sweating like steam..
He has been an avid giant fan since he was a kid.Koshien StadiumAtOne battle of traditionKiyohara, who was always looking forward to, is a fan of everyone except his father.Yomiuri GiantsOr the father is a fanHanshin TigersIf you are eager to enter and both sides miss the right to negotiate with you, by the next draftNippon Life hardball baseball clubHe had announced that he would play baseball at[Note 3].. But the giantWaseda UniversityKuwata, who had announced that he would go on to higher education, was nominated forcibly in the first draft.[Note 4].. Kiyohara in questionNankai Hawks,Nippon Ham Fighters,Chunichi Dragons,Kintetsu Buffaloes,Seibu Lions, Received the 6st place nomination from 1 teams of Hanshin. As a result of the lottery, Seibu acquired the right to negotiate. At the press conference immediately after the draft meeting, a disappointed and tearful figure was broadcast (KK draft case). Later, when I saw Kiyohara crying at home, my mother said, "You fell in love with me and I wasn't shaken by myself. Give up like a man. If you're a man, look back. You shouldn't have time to cry!" , Declined the offer of Nippon Life Baseball Club to look back on the giant and decided to become a professional[Note 5].
In the year of graduating from high school, Kiyohara joined Seibu as it was, and his uniform number was 3. Rookie year1986, In the open game, the game will start without hitting any home runs after being baptized by a professional, but after repeated revisions to the hitting form, the second game of the season (April 1)Nankai HawksFrom the top of the 6th inning of the game, when he made his professional official game debut in the middle of the defense due to the defense of the first base, in the first at batFour balls, In the second at batShuji FujimotoHe hits his first home run, which doubles as a professional first hit and first RBI.He lost the match 2 to 4, but he was still overjoyed because of his personal success, so he was angry at him asking, "Is there anyone who is so innocently pleased with the losing match of his allies?"In an interview after the match, Fujimoto, who was struck, said, "I was surprised that I chose four balls exactly like a veteran without touching the invitation ball at the turn at bat in front of the home run." Kiyohara wrote about this in his own book, "Our team (Nankai) would have been dominant, and above all, I thought I was a newcomer and cut corners. So it was monotonous and easy to read." ).After that, he made his first starting lineup appearance at No. 4 on April 8th, and after that he became a starting member.The batting order was gradually raised, and as early as May 8, he was assigned the fifth position.
Batting average .252 in the first half, returning with 11 home runs,All star gamesWas elected first in the fan vote. High school graduate newcomers participated in the All-Star1954 OfTakao Kajimoto(Hankyu),1955 OfKihachi Enomoto(Every step),1970 OfKoji OtaKiyohara was the fourth player in history after (Kintetsu), but Kiyohara became the first player to hit a hit and a home run (hits in the first round and home runs in the second round). Won MVP in Round 4.. Marked 20 home runs in the second half alone, and became the first high school graduate newcomer in September.Monthly MVPWon.. The team did not improve in the same year, and although the lower ranks were sluggish in the first half of the game, the team's performance improved as Kiyohara improved, and he played a fierce battle for victory with Buffaloes. In the Kintetsu match on September 9, the 27th issue was released for the first time.Yasumitsu ToyotaWhen he broke the record for high school graduate home runs for the first time in 33 years, he released No. 8 in the 29th inning.Nagashima ShigeoLined up in the rookie season record.. In the match against Lotte on October 10, he was selected as No. 7 for the first time, and in that match, 4 times with 1 point behind.Joji TakoIn 31, he hit the 1959st home run, the most in the history of high school graduates.Takeshi KuwataAchieved the most tie record for newcomer home runs.. Kuwata was 23 years old and Kiyohara was 19 years old when he achieved it... In the 7th inning, which was tied at the same point, he was the first professional to play in the scene of XNUMXnd base.Shy awayAlso experienced.. On October 10, he contributed to the victory with 9 hits and 2 RBI, and the team's victory was decided. At that time, there were 1 games in the season, but the battle was entangled until the 130th game. At this point, the batting average was .129, but in the final round of the season the next day, manager Mori asked if he would participate in Kiyohara, and Kiyohara participated with "I will" and hit 301 hits to improve the batting average. I stretched it out.
In the 1986 season, in addition to 31 home runs,batting average.304 andRBI78 also set a record for high school graduates who set a batting average of .1955 and 298 RBIs in 67, and the new player's double-digit home run was the fifth feat in 27 years.Newcomer KingWas elected to. Same yearJapan seriesIn all eight games, he made a full appearance on the 8th and 4st base, and in the first game he was hit by an accident in which he hit his left foot and broke his thumb. And recorded the most hits, contributing to the team's number one in Japan. Won the Series Outstanding Player Award. This yearBuzzword AwardCaught "New humanityAs a representative ofKimiyasu Kudo,Hisanobu WatanabeAttended the award ceremony.
1987Batting average drops to .259,Second year jinxHowever, his long hitting ability was alive and his RBI exceeded the previous year, such as hitting 29 home runs. The number of strikeouts also fell below 100.Japan seriesThen,Sadaharu OhPlay against the giant led by the director.In the 3th round, where Seibu had 6 wins and a check, he led 3 to 1 and shed tears when he was in the 9th inning and was on the defense of first base, and the game was temporarily suspended.Kiyohara wrote in his book, "I could see the giant player on the third base bench, Mr. Wang, from the first in the 9th inning, and I remembered the draft and couldn't stop crying."Hajime TsujiSoothed. He stood on the mound nine times in advance of this match.Kimiyasu KudoIn an interview after the match, he answered, "I was thinking about what kind of guts pose I should do (because I was a pitcher with one out more), but he (Kiyohara) cried and it was no longer the case." "The tears were really beautiful," he said.
1988Also played in all games as in the previous year, marking 31 home runs and batting average higher than the previous year.Most winning pointsHe won the title and scored 97 points, the most in the league, contributing to the league's third straight victory. July 3thLotteIn battleHiroshi OgawaHe is hitting a goodbye home run for the first time as a professional player.ChunichiWithJapan seriesThen the first round twiceKazuyuki OnoFrom 1 strike 3 balls, catch the 5th ball with a sweet slider and leave the field outside (Nagoya StadiumIt is said that it hit the soundproof wall of the Tokaido Shinkansen running near the building), and an oversized first solo home run with an estimated flight distance of 145m, 4 times in Round 5Akira Uehara2 run home runs, 5 times in Round 6Tatsuo KomatsuHe hit a solo home run and 3 home runs, and recorded 16 at-bats, 6 hits and 4 RBIs.With 4 wins and 1 loss, he won the best player award in Japan for 3 consecutive years.
1989On June 6, he achieved the 4th home run at 21 years and 9 months, the youngest in history. However, on September 100, in the midst of a battle for victory, in the match against Lotte, it was four times.Hiranuma SadaharuReceived fromDead ballHe was sent off for the first time because he was angry and threw a bat into a brawl, and the Pacific League issued a punishment for "strict warning, fine of 30 yen, suspension of participation for 2 days" on the same day... For this reason, Kiyohara's participation in consecutive games that had continued until the day before stopped at 490... In addition, this matter was later broadcast on October 2015, 10, "Legal counseling service』And apologized again.. The final result was 35 home runs, leaving a batting average of .283. The number of strikeouts was 60, which was the lowest number in the year when he reached the regular strikeout.
1990Batting average .307, 37 home runs and 94 RBIs. 37 home runs are the most. He achieved his batting average of 2% for the second time, but since then he could not record 3% of his batting average, so 3% of his batting average was the last in the same year. The batting average of career high to reach the regular batting average is also this year. With the giantJapan seriesThen in the 2th round of the 8nd roundYuu KidaFrom timely to the bottom of the 4th round of Round 5Mizuno YujiThe team also won four straight games and became the best in Japan. In the off contract renewal, he became the youngest player in history at the age of 4 and became a 23 million yen player, fulfilling his desire to become a 1 million yen player by the age of 25..
1991Although he made the best start with 7 home runs in the opening 6 games, he fell into an extreme slump in which he couldn't hit home runs in 35 games and 151 at-bats, and lost his grades. With HiroshimaJapan seriesThen in the bottom of the first roundShinji Sasaoka2 runs, the bottom of the 6th roundJun KawabataWith 4 wins and 3 losses, he was the best in Japan for the second consecutive year.
1992On June 6, he achieved No. 26 home run at 24 years and 10 months, which is also the youngest in history. In the same year, he won the title with the highest on-base percentage. But,Japan seriesThen in the second round 2thAraki DaisukeEven if you hit 2 runs fromDirector NomuraHe was researched by Yakult, who led him, and fell into a slump. From the 4th to the 7th rounds, he had 17 at-bats and no hits.
1993May 5rd match against Lotte (Seibu Stadium)so,Hideki IrabeAt the time of the match against, he was thrown the fastest straight of 158km / h in the Japanese ball world at that time (at the end, he hit the straight of 157km / h in front of the center, and the match went up to Kiyohara).. In the same year, the number of strikeouts reached 120, and the number of strikeouts exceeded 5 for the first time in five years. Kiyohara often recalls this time.
1995Dislocated his right shoulder and ended up with less than 100 hits, but he is the best in his totalIsoDIt was the season that recorded (on-base percentage-batting average).. Orix won the league title in the match on September 9, and for the first time as a professional, he saw the victory of the opponent team, and the team itself will put an end to the golden age.
1996Exceeded all three hit categories from the previous year. Although his batting average was sluggish at .3, he played in all games for the first time in eight years and marked more than 257 home runs for the first time in four years.
It was once said that only Kiyohara could surpass Sadaharu Oh.Mori AkiraReigned in No. 9 and No. 8 of the "Seibu Golden Age", which produced many famous players who achieved 6 league championships and 4 times in Japan during his 3 years as a coachKoji AkiyamaThe combination withAK gunWas called. 88Thai Bamber CleoBecame an "AKB gun" after 89Orestes DestradeIt becomes "AKD gun" instead of. Mori highly appreciates Kiyohara's ability and personality, and stated that "Kiyohara's thinking about baseball is improving year by year" when Seibu retired. It is said that Mori had no sign for Kiyohara and was basically no sign..
At that time, he was a Seibu batting coach.Masahiro Doi"I can say anything now, but it was Mr. Mori himself who insisted on starting Kiyohara as a second army.Yoshiaki TsutsumiWhen he found out that he had a backup from the owner, he changed his attitude and said that he used it with patience. (Forest) was a person with a lot of praise and praise. ".. Was a pitcher of Seibu at that timeHirohisa Matsunuma"I decided to use Kiyohara from the first year because of the intention of the Tsutsumi owner. I think Mr. Mori also had a hard time using it."It has said. Forest in 2005Baseball hall of fameWhen he entered, he rushed to the first place to congratulate him, and he has been dating even after Mori moved to Hawaii. Although he never got an MVP in the Japan Series, he was selected as an excellent player in 1986 and 1988, and as a fighting award in 1993 and 1994 when he lost the war.[Note 6].. After retiring, he said that during the Seibu era, he compared his total number of home runs for each year with that of the king.
Kiyohara himself admitted that he was too blessed, but because he felt a dilemma and got a FA qualification, he was able to transfer to the giant he was longing for, so he declared FA off. Giants and Hanshin have made a name for themselves.
When Kiyohara declared FA, he was directed by Hanshin Tigers.Yoshio Yoshida"Even if you change the vertical stripes (of the uniform) to horizontal stripes ...", Giants directorNagashima ShigeoTwo pick-up lines, "Dive into my chest," became a hot topic... Transferred to the long-sought giant with a five-year contract, Nagashima has his own uniform numberPermanent numberHe also revealed the idea of giving up 3, but decided on "5" (however, the contract fee presented in the contract with Hanshin is nearly three times higher in Hanshin, the contract period is twice as long as the giant, and after retirement Based on how to move, it was a complete favorable treatment of contracting after passing it through a lawyer... At that time, Hanshin had a uniform number of 3.Hiroshi YagiWhen he joined Kiyohara, he expressed his intention to give up the same number). In addition, at that time 43 years old who was protecting the first base of the giant by joining KiyoharaHiromitsu OchiaiTransferred to Nippon Ham in search of an opportunity to participate.At the Giants withdrawal meeting, Ochiai said to the press, "I don't think I'll lose against Kiyohara, but I don't want to see Nagashima's face, who is worried about which one to use (Ochiai or Kiyohara)." Responded.
number 3·Hideki MatsuiThe combination withMK cannonWas called. laterYoshinobu TakahashiAfter the addition of, it became the "MKT cannon", and after the 2003 season it became the "KT cannon" of Kiyohara and Takahashi.
1997Served as No. 4 from the opening, and although he hit the first home run in the third game of the opening, Hanshin's No. 3 throughout the seasonShinjiro HiyamaAnd struck out, and set a new league record of 152 strikeouts at that time.[Note 7](Hiyama has 150 strikeouts)At one point, I also received a cheering boycott (no cheering song or call). In the end, the batting average was .249, 32 home runs, and 95 RBIs, and the home runs and RBIs were higher than the previous year, and more than 30 home runs with the giant right-handed hitter were in 1988.Tatsunori HaraSince then, more than 90 RBIs have been achieved since 1987. This was Kiyohara's last year of over 30 home runs. However, there were many games in which the opponent team shunned Hideki Matsui and chose Kiyohara's game, and Kiyohara lost the game as a result of the retreat, and Kiyohara's engine started to start after he dropped out of the battle for victory.
The Giants quickly left the championship front this year and ended the season with Kiyohara's first professional B-class.
1998Has been a long time since the reflection of the previous yearGod lord methodMade a major remodeling of the batting form from. In order to respond to the severe in-course attack of the Central League, Kiyohara revived until he abandoned his pride, such as laying down the bat that had been standing vertically and leaving a handful of grip, in order to catch the ball at the shortest distance. I was hanging. In contrast to Matsui, who suffered from a slump due to a knee injury at the beginning of the season, which started at No. 3 Kiyohara and No. 4 Matsui, Kiyohara was in great shape because of the batting remodeling. April is in HiroshimaMaeda SatoshiHe made a good start, such as finishing with the top hitter of the month, and took the 4th place from Matsui. However, due to some troubles such as the left thigh strain, the condition gradually deteriorated. In the same year, he hit 100th in nearly 4 games with a batting average of .268, 23 home runs, and 80 RBIs, which was lower than the previous year in terms of batting average, but the number of strikeouts remained less than half of the previous year.Tatsunori HaraIt surpassed the 12th consecutive year of the game, and achieved a Japanese record of 13 home runs for the 20th consecutive year since entering the pro. On the other hand, from this year onward, he has always suffered from lower body breakdowns.
1999Has been suffering from injuries since the openingHanshin Tigers OfYabu KeifromDead ballI had a fracture in my left hand. Furthermore, in June, the right foot during the close play against HiroshimaLigamentを負傷。出場試合数は86試合、成績は.236、13本塁打、46打点とプロ入り後最低の数字にとどまり、前年までの「連続20本塁打記録」は13年で途切れた(尚この年の8月24日の対横浜戦にて、公式戦としては1991年の10月10日対ダイエーホークス戦以来の三塁手として先発出場し、年間で11試合の三塁手先発出場は、1990年に並ぶ試合数であった)。しかも右足の負傷は膝側副LigamentIt was a serious rupture. Kiyohara, who has finally reached the brink, goes off to go to Saifukuji Temple in Kagoshima and then jumps to the United States to work on strength training (“body modification”) (details will be described later). In the same year, it was reported that he was playing golf with a gangster off in 96, and there were voices at the time of his arrest that the turmoil at that time led to a later drug case..
2000Also caused a strain during the camp, and it was the first start of the opening second army with a professional. At that time, he was the owner of the giantTsuneo WatanabeWas even told, "(Because Kiyohara is not in the army) the winning factors have increased.".. I was on the first base when I left Kiyohara from the previous yearDomingo MartinezHowever, he was active this year and Kiyohara was standing on the edge of the cliff, but after returning on July 7, he hit a three-point home run in his first at-bat and appealed for his resurrection. On July 7, the "Sapporo Series" that was held every year at that time (Maruyama Stadium, Sapporo City), He became a starting member and achieved a total of 400 home runs with a professional in an out-of-field home run. In the summer, he returned to the regular position and recorded .75 and 296 home runs in 16 games. The team also won the championship for the first time after transferring to Kiyohara,Japan seriesAlso conquered. This year, the modelKimura AkiAre married to. Also, around this time, I finally decided to quit smoking.
2001Is the final year of the five-year contract, and it was said that the contract renewal was hopeless from the results so far, but he continued to hit without serious injury from the opening, especially the chance to fight for the RBI until the end. With a batting average of .5, 298 home runs, 29 RBIs, and after joining the Giants, he achieved his best performance (in terms of RBIs, his first RBI of over 121 points), and won a four-year contract with a significant increase in annual salary.
2002Has been doing well since the opening, but due to a breakdown, he left the front line. The eldest son was born on August 8. He returned to the end of the season and finished 23 games, but he had a batting average of .55 and 318 home runs. In the second round of the opening of this year (Giants-Hanshin: Tokyo Dome), he is in line with the number of "12" home runs of Nagashima, who he respects and was aiming for when he achieved the 2th home run. Also, on the day of the match, it was released in front of Nagashima, who was in charge of commentary. I pushed the breakdown and participatedJapan seriesThen, play against Seibu of the old nest. In the first roundDaisuke Matsuzaka2 run home runs, 3 point behind in the 1rd roundZhang MagazineHe hit a total of two home runs, including a tie home run, and contributed to Japan's number one, and was selected for the Outstanding Player Award for the first time in 2 years since 1988, when he was in the Seibu era. Kiyohara himself has never won the league or the best in Japan since then, so this year was his last league victory and the best in Japan. In addition, the home run from Zhang was the last home run in the Japan Series.
2003A few days after Matsui's transfer to off the previous year, he was nominated as No. 4 by Hara at a meeting of the Sankai, and while suffering from breakdowns, he recorded a batting average of .290 and 26 home runs. In the bottom of the 4th inning against Yakult (Tokyo Dome) on April 24Narumoto ToshihideHit by pitch on his arm, with 167 hit by pitchTakenouchi MasashiIt becomes a professional baseball record by overtaking the record of. In the match against Hanshin on May 5thGo ShimoyanagiとYuya AndoHit a home run fromHiromitsu KadotaThe pitcher who hit a home run overtook a record with 185 people, but in the latter half of the seasonRobert Petaginiが4番を打つことが多くなり、（ただし、ペタジーニも規定打席不足）清原は主に5番を打ち114試合、341打数と評価の分かれるシーズンとなる。またこの年以降100試合出場がなかったため、2003年が最後の100試合出場となった。なお、7月5日PLの2年後輩で中日のKazuyoshi TachinamiAchieved a total of 2000 hits in the dome giant game ahead of his senior Kiyohara, and Kiyohara, who was on the first base defense at that time, presented a bouquet and congratulated him.
2004The number of games played has decreased when used in combination with Petagine. Achieved 31 hits, the 6st in history and the 2000th giant player since OchiaiHowever, due to the impact of a broken ball in June and a long-term withdrawal, he finished 6 games and had a batting average of .40, 228 home runs and 12 RBIs. The number of hits this year was 27, and more than half of the hits were home runs, which was 23 RBIs, so most of the hits were due to home runs, and the season lacked certainty. After the seasonTsuneo HoriuchiIt turned out that he was out of the coach's force concept, and he was in danger of leaving the team.,Takuo TakihanaA direct interview with the new owner, "Is the organization right in the director or in the front desk?", And the giant had a contract left for another year, so he managed to survive... Kiyohara himself talked about this direct interview (at that time he was not involved in the team).Kazumasa NagashimaThe biggest reason is that he was confused by the fact that he had been notified outside the concept through, and wanted him to speak directly from the team.[Note 8].. When deciding to stay, he commented, "I want to play as hard as I can to get rid of muddy water." In the fall of this year, a team with Orix and the Central League (the exchange partner was a pitcher) asked the giant to trade, and Tsuneo Watanabe was particularly active in releasing Kiyohara immediately after the owner resigned. Did not hold.
2005Is a 400m Japanese record holder,Tokai University Athletics ClubCoach'sTakano SusumuI received guidance on how to run and tried to strengthen my lower body. Also, I wore diamond earrings on both ears and went to the match. This is generally a major leaguer and I respect himBarry BondsIt was perceived that it was awkward, but in reality, in his books "Otokodo" and "Confession", "The Giants drank boiling water at the contract negotiation table, and I put it in place of tattoos so that I would not forget that regret. ".This pierced earring has a bad reputation from OBs of other teams including Giants OB.Katsuya NomuraThere were many baseball players who complained. Originally, the giant was a "gentleman", so brown hair, beard, piercing, etc. were basically prohibited, but Horiuchi, who was the director at that time, also grew stubble at the camp and said "Oyama no It was ridiculed as "the Cold War between the generals." Even so, he was assigned the 4th opening of this year, and at the Hanshin Tigers on April 4th.Shinobu FukuharaThe number of pitchers who hit home runs reached 200 (first in history).On the other hand, the match against Hanshin on April 500st, with a check on 4 home runs (Tokyo Dome), In the bottom of the 10th inning, which allowed the lead with 2 to 7, in the scene of bases loaded with 2 deathsFujikawa KojiHowever, after Fujikawa pushed to full count, he threw a fork and struck out, so he made a dull remark to the opponent's battery.[Note 9]It became a problem because I did.. June 4 vsHiroshimaBattle (Hiroshima City Stadium)soHiroshi KojiHe hit home runs from the beginning and achieved a total of 8 home runs for the eighth person in history. After that, he hit a home run for a while, and was a provisional double crown with RBI, and his batting average temporarily rose to .500.All star gamesHe also participated in the game and hit a home run.
However, the teams have been struggling to win since the opening, and Kiyohara himself was in an interleague game against Orix.Kazuo YamaguchiHe received a hit by pitch from his head, and his performance gradually declined due to a breakdown of his lower body. At this time, Kiyohara advised Yamaguchi directly, but when he made a direct apology to Kiyohara when he became a teammate the following year, Kiyohara accepted this and said, "That is an accident." I forgave him after commenting on Yamaguchi.
There was a problem that the feud with Horiuchi surfaced.In the match against Hiroshima on August 8, when he returned from injury, he hit a home run in the top of the fourth inning, went around the diamond, and refused to give a high five with Horiuchi, the coach, and the players on the bench. It is said that he was furious at being appointed as the 4th batter.In addition, the registration was canceled on August 4th., This home run was the last home run in the Giants era (it was not the situation to stand on the front line from the above-mentioned serious injury, and the team also took care of it, but it could not be acknowledged from Kiyohara's pride as a batter. Is said to be).
After all, this yearIsao HarimotoHe has recorded double-digit home runs for 20 consecutive years and more than 2 home runs for the first time in two years since joining the team, and although he has increased his participation opportunities compared to the previous year and participated in 2 games, his batting average is the lowest as a result of many hits. Naru .20 and Kiyohara himself were not satisfied with the result.
In the end, he was injured in the left knee meniscus and was isolated by himself in the above-mentioned high five refusal case.[Note 10], From the team without waiting for the end of the seasonOut-of-force notificationOfficially on December 12ndFree contractAnnounced as a player.
During Kiyohara's Giants era, the media and baseball fans often spoke in a negative sense, and although he continued to be exposed to various bashing while enrolled, he was asked "Do you regret joining the Giants?" He immediately answered "NO" and later said, "Although various emotions are mixed, it was a fulfilling nine years in my life." "I am grateful to the giant." ing.. On the other hand, Horiuchi, who resigned as director in the same year,Weekly postで[When?]"Kiyohara is not suitable for baseball. It is a mistake to go to baseball, which is a team competition," he criticized. Kiyohara also criticized Horiuchi many times later at events... In addition, it is said that Horiuchi has had a feud between the two since he was a coach..
During the Giants' era, he reached the regular seats only three times in 1997, 1998, and 2001, and the Giants could not record 3% of the regular seats.In addition to the year when he reached the prescribed seat, he participated in 3 games only four times in 100.In addition, he has won the championship only twice in 2003 and 4 after joining the Giants, but both are the best in Japan.
One day after the end of the 2005 season when he was notified by the giant that he was out of force, he was a senior advisor to Orix Buffaloes.Akira AokiI received a phone call from him and was persuaded many times to say, "Come back to Osaka. I will make your last flower road." I decided to join Orix... In 1, when Ohgi was the first year of Kintetsu coaching10.19After losing the victory battle with Seibu at the end of the deadly battle, Kiyohara's Seibu won the Japan Series with Chunichi, and Kiyohara said in an interview after winning the Japan Series, "Now I can face Kintetsu players." Said. When he saw this, he was touched by "What a masculine guy," and since then he has been calling out to Kiyohara every time.
Immediately afterLung cancerbyRespiratory failureAlthough he passed away, Kiyohara still describes Ohgi as "the most respected person in the baseball world." However, since the decision to join Orix was made after the death of Ogi, it was criticized that "I may have decided to join Orix after confirming that there was no offer from other teams". "I was determined to join the team, but I wanted to see if I could be a force by looking at my knees," he denied. During the Blue Wave era, the year before the merger of the team with Kintetsu, Ohgi enthusiastically solicited Kiyohara in 2004 off and met directly with the giant team representatives to negotiate a trade..
The jersey number is "5" following the Giants era (initially, 3 was prepared by adding 5 from the Seibu era and 8 from the Giants era, but 8 was joined in the same year.Norihiro NakamuraI got it). At the press conference, he said, "I want to go to base and contribute to the victory of the team, whether it's a hit or a dead ball." At that time, he weighed 120 kg, but in less than two months he lost about 2 kg.
2006Is the team before the openingYoshimoto KogyoSince we had a business alliance with Nakamura et al.Yoshimoto New ComedyAlso appeared in. For a while after the start of the season, Kiyohara's characteristic hits from the center to the light and walks were conspicuous. He participated in the match against the Hanshin Tigers on May 5, and achieved a total of 21 RBIs for the eighth person in history by hitting the bases loaded in a timely manner. No. 8 solo home run, which will be No. 1500 in total in the match against Yokohama on May 5Daisuke MiuraHe hit the right wing seat and achieved 12 bases for the 4000th person in history. In the match against Yokohama on May 5, the following day, in the bottom of the 27th inning, No. 9 reversal goodbye home run was hit.Mark KroonLed the team to victory. In addition, with this goodbye home runKatsuya NomuraIt was lined up in 11 home run records of goodbye. In the 7nd round of the All-Star Game on July 23, he appeared in the 2th inning with no runners.Fujikawa KojiHe aimed for the record for the most home runs in the All-Star game, which was close to one more, but he was struck out. In the battle against Seibu on August 1Shuichiro NagataNo. 10 goodbye home run. With this home run, he achieved double-digit home runs for 21 consecutive years, and became the sole leader in professional baseball history with a total of 2 home runs and a total of 12 walk-off home runs. On the other hand, the day after receiving the hit by pitch, when he was interviewed about the hit by pitch, he said that he declared retaliation, saying, "If that happens, I will run to the mound with my life and want to defeat it." It became a problem. First time against Lotte on September 20ndShimizu going straightから11号3ラン本塁打を放つが、2007年は1軍出場できず、2008年は現役最終年で2年ぶりに1軍出場したがホームランを打てなかったため、これが現役最後の本塁打となった。この年は前述のサヨナラホームランなど記憶に残る活躍もあり、ホームラン数は11本と中村に次ぐチーム2位のホームラン数だが、中村も清原も故障離脱を繰り返し、チームに大きく貢献してるとはいえず、中村と合わせて23本のホームランしか打てず67試合の出場で打率も.222と低迷し、チームの順位も5位と下がった。
2007Hurt his left knee during camp and withdrew, and on February 2, on his left kneecartilagePerform removal surgery.Exchange battleAlthough it was reported that he was returning to Japan, his recovery was not good, and he underwent a transplant operation on his left knee at a hospital in Kobe on July 7, and this year he did not participate in the first military match since he became a professional. It ended in. After that, at a press conference, he declared, "If you look at Kuwata's efforts in major leagues, I think that Kuwata is doing so hard, and I want to continue working." "I am grateful to the team for allowing such a major surgery, even though ordinary athletes would not be allowed to do it," he said. The contract was renewed on December 6, and a single-year contract of 1 million yen was signed, which is 12% and 10 million down, which exceeds the reduction limit (40%) by the baseball agreement.
2008However, due to the influence of the surgery of the previous year, the adjustment of the 2nd army continued, so it started in the same year.Big Boys StrikeI couldn't serve as a regular, but on July 7, I joined the 31st Army for the first time in 532 days. However, at a press conference on August 1, he said, "I don't think I can stand on the ground next year because of this situation," and virtually announced that he would retire from active duty for the same year. Kiyohara-related team goods sold 8 million yen on this day. This is equivalent to the sales of all Orix players for one year. August 2rdFukuoka Softbank Hawks7 times in battleHittingIt appeared for the first time in 695 days,Kenji OhneiStrike out in front of. In the same battle the next day, he appeared again as a pinch hitterKoji MiseHit the straight in front of the center and hit the first hit after returning. August 8thSeibu DomeAt the pairSaitama Seibu LionsAfter the end of the war, he said, "I was happy to have my last birthday as an active player here (Seibu Dome)," and revealed that he had decided to retire from active duty for the same year. After the final card battle with Seibu at Seibu Dome, where he spent 9 years since joining the pros on September 29, after going out to the ground and answering the light stand Seibu fan Kiyohara's call, both Orix and Seibu players A ceremony was held to raise Kiyohara. A director who was a teammate of the Seibu era and was in the same room at the training campHisanobu WatanabeAlso presented a bouquet from. Also, since he wore a uniform number 3 during the Seibu era, he had a uniform number 3 at that time.Hiroyuki NakajimaAnd exchanged uniforms.
XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Kyocera Dome OsakaThe final match of Orix's season against Softbank was Kiyohara's retirement match. Advance tickets are usually sold one month before the match, but if that day is Monday, they are usually sold the next day, but Orix has taken special measures to start selling on Monday, September 1. It was. Advance tickets for admission were sold out in less than an hour from the start of sales.Ichiro,Go Shimoyanagi, Masumi Kuwata who retired in the same year, was the director of PL Gakuenchugakko baseball club eraNakamura JunjiWhile they are watching,No. 4·Nominated batterStarting in (except for baseball players, actressesNorika Fujiwara, Of the fighterYoshihiro AkiyamaEtc. were rushing. ).Before the match, the opponent's managerSadaharu OhThere was also a bouquet presented by the king, and the king told Kiyohara, "If you are reborn, let's compete for a home run with the same team." While the cheering songs of Seibu, Giants, and Orix were played in order from the outfield stand, the first at-bat was the first batter in the second inning, and the third ball from the second strike was light-flyed. In the second at bat, he struck out the 1th ball with 2st base in the bottom of the 2th inning. In the third at bat, Orix led 3-2 in the bottom of the 4th inning with 1st base and 4th ball in the right middle timely double (3 RBI). This was the last hit and RBI in active duty. The final turn at bat with one death in the bottom of the 3th inning ended with a strikeout on the sixth ball. Opponent pitcherToshiya SugiuchiThrew all 4 fastballs in 18 at-bats. Kiyohara took off his helmet and bowed to Sugiuchi, and the ball he missed served as a commemorative ball and served as a ball umpire in this match.Toshio AzumaHanded over to Kiyohara, Kiyohara said to this ballThank you to Sugiuchi for the best ball Kazuhiro KiyoharaI signed it and gave it to Sugiuchi.. Orix won the match 4-1. Winning ball recorded a complete game victoryKazuki KondoWas handed over to Kiyohara, but Kondo was the first professional player to win a double-digit victory in this match.Regular pitch timeKiyohara, who knew that he had achieved the goal, also signed this ball and gave it back to Kondo.
At the retirement ceremony after the match, Orix's chairmanHirotoshi Kitagawa, HanshinTomonori KanemotoPresented a bouquet from the singer-songwriterGo NagabuchiHas been used by Kiyohara as an admission theme song since the Giants era.Dragonfly'[Note 11]TheAcoustic guitarSang enthusiastically with the live performance of. In the retirement greeting, I thanked Seibu, Giants, Orix, the fans of each baseball team, and Akira Ohgi, who paved the way for joining Orix, and finally, "I will retire today. Professional baseball nationwide. Thank you to all the fans for your support for 23 years, "concludes with tears. After that, he went around the venue once and raised his body on the home base by Orix players.
The following day, October 10, the Orix team decided to go to Kiyohara at their own request.Voluntary retired playerApply as, same dayPacific Baseball FederationPublished by.. Orix ranked second this yearClimax seriesAlthough he got the right to participate, Kiyohara volunteered to decline the participation. The climax series, 1st stage (vs.Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters) Then at Kiyohara's requestuniformWas put up on the bench, and Kiyohara himself cheered from the guest room.
August 2009, 1,Nikkan Sports(Osaka Headquarters) and exclusivecriticMake a contract as. In 2009, he became a critic. At the same time, he said, "In the future, I want to become a second-team coach and build a career, and finally become the best coach in Japan." At the same time, he said that he would like to have a KK confrontation as a manager with Kuwata, who is currently aiming to be a team manager.
I don't have an exclusive contract with a broadcasting station,2009 World Baseball Classic OfTBSAppeared as a special commentator for the live broadcast in. Although he was absent from the appearance of two games in the second round due to poor physical condition, he returned to the semi-finals and final rounds. On the occasion of the second consecutive victory in the Japanese tournament, the broadcast was brilliantly closed with a shout of "Japanese people!
It is reported that the above-mentioned poor physical condition is due to left knee pain from the time of active duty and it is not possible to keep the same sitting posture. The effect is that of radio stationsNippon Cultural Broadcasting, Inc.,Nippon Broadcasting System, Inc., There was a time when I refused commentary requests such as Seibu battle from 3 TBS radio stations.
From January 2009,Fuji Television Network, Inc"Sport!In charge of commentary on professional baseball and various sports as an irregular guest commentator. In the 2011 professional baseball season,Culture Broadcast Lions NighterAs a commentator on the Seibu war radio broadcast, he also appeared as a 30th anniversary image character.
August 2010, 7,TV AsahiThe program that was being broadcast at that timeShuzo Matsuoka's passion charge!I fought in high school in the planning ofKosai High SchoolConfrontation with Yasuhiro Kanaoka (at Yahoo Dome). Kiyohara appeared in the uniform of ORIX's active era, and Kanaoka appeared in the uniform of Kosai High School at that time. The result of the first match was "Foreball", but after that, Kiyohara's rematch appeal resumed the match. In the end, Kanaoka won with "strikeout".
Beside the critics, "It was your thanks to the Tunnels"ofOmitted, from the roadside station(Later renamed to rock-paper-scissors adult buying trip) and "run for money running away』And has appeared in many variety shows and TV commercials. However, after the following drug suspicions were reported, the chances of appearing on TV decreased sharply, and he stopped appearing in rock-paper-scissors.
As will be described later in 2015, after the exposure increased again27-hour TVでTunnels"Rock-paper-scissors" was performed during the time when he was in charge, and he performed for the first time in a while.
In March 2014, allegations of illegal drug use were reported as "Weekly BunshunReported by (March 2014, 3 issue)It was also reported in the same article that Bunshun reporter who visited the assault interview destroyed the recorder by assaulting and assaulting him.. Kiyohara denied the drug and indicated his intention to sue, About hospitalizationType 2 diabetesIt is said that it is because of daily blood glucose measurement and once a dayInsulinRevealed that an injection is needed. However, according to the subsequent Shukan Bunshun, the complaint has not arrived.In a conversation with Terry Ito of Asahi Geino No. 3480, he commented that his teacher (whose specific name was not revealed) persuaded him to stop the proceedings. He also revealed that his relationship with the giant was poor even after he retired, and he didn't even come to the alumni gathering.. In addition, it is reported that the giant was quarreled at this year's event..Japan Baseball OrganizationThe (NPB) has overlooked these suspicions as unconfirmed and unfounded in the past.. In the Nikkan Sports Kansai edition of "2015 Years of the Fierce Tiger" on February 2, 28, it became clear that the contract as a Nikkan Sports critic was terminated.
On September 9, the same year, he announced by fax that he had been divorced (the exact date of divorce was not announced). Custody of the two children passed to the ex-wife.
On the shoulders and feet when drug suspicions were reportedTattoosIt was also reported that it was included. One of his books, "Rebellious Heart," states that he had been thinking of tattooing since he was a giant (at that time, he didn't do it because his mother opposed him).
Around this time, I started to appear on TV again.September 4 of the same year, "To Masahiro Nakai's Friday smartphonesAppeared on TV for the first time in a year. "I started to deny myself," "I thought I would die if it was written so badly," he said at the time, "I wouldn't have been in the world without my son." It became clear that he was thinking about suicide. In addition, the second son of an elementary school student belongs at that timeYouth baseballI watched and supported the team's games almost every time. In September 2015, when the Metropolitan Police Department was already conducting an internal investigation as described below,TokyoItabashi ku OfArakawaRiverbed OfBaseball fieldAt the youth baseball tournament held in Japan, he cheered on his second son while chatting with other parents..
After that, regarding tattoos and drugs, it was broadcast on August 2015, 8.Downtown NauAlthough he admitted tattoos, he denied that he had taken cold medicine, but he did not (use illegal drugs such as suspicion).. In the program, he said about the source of the rumors, "I'm buying grudges. They say it." However, TV appearances have dropped sharply since then..
February 2016, 2, around 2:8 pm,TokyoMinato-kuHigashiazabuAt my home apartment in XNUMX-chomeStimulant0.1g (actually 0.04g due to the weight of the bag) After 11:XNUMX pmStimulants Control LawIn the current offense of violation (possession)Metropolitan Police DepartmentWas arrested by.. When the investigator went into the house search, Kiyohara had one syringe and one straw in his left hand, and was prompted by the investigator to put them on the table.. Kiyohara admitted that "the stimulant must be mine". The Metropolitan Police Department searched the apartment on the same day, 3 syringes besides stimulants,strawとパ イ プ1 each,SmartphoneIncluding 2Mobile phoneSeized a total of 4 units.. There was a stimulant in a bag and a syringe on the living table (some syringes had the bag opened.), A darkened pipe was rolling on the floor..The Metropolitan Police Department's Organizational Crime Countermeasures Section XNUMX considered that it is highly possible that stimulants had been used up from the state of preservation... Kiyohara also acknowledged the use of stimulants, saying, "The syringes and glass pipes I had at home were the ones I used to do stimulants." Was there. ".. After his arrest, Kiyohara went to see his diabetic conditionNakanoI went to a medical facility in Tokyo and entered the Metropolitan Police Department headquarters before dawn on the 3rd and was detained...Immediately after the arrest, the Metropolitan Police Department's Organizational Crime Countermeasures Section 3 collected Kiyohara's urine at a hospital in Tokyo and had it appraised by the Scientific Research Institute, and confirmed a positive reaction for stimulants on the following day..
Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department Organized Crime Countermeasures Section 1 continued a year-long internal investigation after receiving suspicious reports from "Weekly Bunshun"(The investigators continued to check the behavior while getting information from the traffickers that they were purchasing stimulants, etc.) After that, he stepped in as the suspicion was settled, which led to the arrest of the current offender... The Metropolitan Police Department was investigating Kiyohara's household waste as part of an internal investigation by February 2st, the day before the arrest, and it was found that a stimulant component was detected in it.Based on the information on his behavior and buying and selling that he had accumulated so far, he decided that it was time to obtain evidence of not only possession of stimulants but also their use, and decided to search his home on the night of the 2nd... Also, on February 2, the day before the arrest, KiyoharaAutomobileでGunmaAfter heading to Tokyo, I returned home after staying at a hotel in Tokyo, but a stimulant component was also detected in the sweat of the tissue left at the hotel... The Metropolitan Police Department is the source of stimulantsGangsterKiyohara stated that he didn't want to say "I don't want to say it now" about where to get stimulants... Kiyohara was accused of violating the Stimulant Drug Control Law (possession) on the morning of February 2th.Tokyo District Public Prosecutor's OfficeWas sent to.
As mentioned above, it was an arrest while consistently denying it after the suspicion came out, and I knew that there was suspicion in the weekly magazine, "Mottainai" from the fans, but I was shocked because I was longing for it. "Because I am a baseball player representing Japan, I wanted him to play an active role as a coach and manager.".. From the baseball world, "I haven't been in contact recently, but if it's as reported, I'm very sorry as a baseball player and a companion who fought with me." (Kuwata) "A weekly magazine report two years ago When I got out, I was even more surprised because I believed that it wouldn't happen. In fact, my body should be tattered. I want you to solve it quickly. I was a wonderful senior since high school. I came back to the baseball field. I've always wanted it. "(Tatsunami)" I was really surprised. I didn't want to believe it when the rumors came out ... "(Nakamura Junji）"I can only say that I am surprised" (Yuki Kokubo-Hideki Matsui) "I'm lonely or sorry" (Yoshinobu Takahashi) "It's a shame because I'm a senior who cares about making it easier for us." (Shinnosuke Abe) "I'm sad because I was betrayed (just because I was directly denied the suspicion)" (Kazuhiro Sasaki) "Anyway, I'm sorry. That's the star." (Sadaharu Oh) And so on..
On the other hand, residents of the same condominium witnessed Kiyohara going out several times at night, saying, "There were times when men were waiting outside and merging, but I didn't have the impression that it was obviously strange." Talking,Kiyoshi Nakahata"Oh, there's something that makes me think. It's not good for baseball idiots. I like baseball idiots, but I have to grow up as a person.".
Japan Baseball Organization(NPB)Kumasaki Katsuhikocommissioner"It's just a word to lose words. Even though it's a former player, baseball is one of the sports that youths especially admire. You have to continue to be a model even after you leave active duty. Prohibition of harmful acts, anti- There is no choice but to push forward with more powerful measures such as blocking social forces and rejecting drugs. ".. It was discovered in the previous year for the ball worldBaseball betting problem by Yomiuri Giants playersFollowing on from the big damage to the image of the ball worldScandalNext,Tokyo NewspaperIn the morning edition of February 2rd, "Kumasaki Commissioner is from the ball world.GangsterWe have focused on exclusion.He made a strict ruling that even the baseball gambling issue was unacceptable.It should be investigated once again whether the ball world is really okay with regard to drug problems.The first thing is to dispel the suspicions and distrust of the fans. ".
Also on February 2th190th Diet-House of RepresentativesBudget CommitteeIn the 2016 budget deliberationRestoration Party OfTakashi Ishizeki Shinzo AbePrime Minister"The arrest of Kazuhiro Kiyohara on suspicion of possessing stimulants has a great impact on young people," Abe said. "Many young people were thrilled to see their great success at Koshien. It is a pity that Mr. Kiyohara, who was a hero of children, was arrested. The government will continue to work hard on drug dependence measures. ".
On February 2, the Metropolitan Police Department re-arrested Kiyohara on suspicion of violating (using) the Stimulants Control Law (the suspicion was that he used stimulants in and around Tokyo between mid-January and February 23). On the same day, the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department accused Kiyohara of violating (possessing) the law.Tokyo District CourtToProsecution official.. After that, on March 3th, he was also charged with the crime of use (it is said that he used stimulants in a hotel room in Minato Ward around February 15st)... March 3th, KiyoharaCounselTo the Tokyo District CourtbailTo chargeAfter that, the district court gave permission, and Kiyohara paid the bail, so he was released on bail on March 3, the following day, for the first time in 17 days since his arrest, and Kiyohara was released at night to treat diabetes.ChibaMatsudo-shi OfChiba Nishi General HospitalAdmitted to.. On April 4st, the Tokyo District Public Prosecutor's Office said, "Around September 1, Gunma Prefecture.Ota CityKiyohara was prosecuted at home for violating the Stimulants Control Law, saying that he received about 1.2 g of stimulants from a trafficker man at a hotel in the house for 8 yen, and the series of investigations ended (on the same day) A trafficker man who sold stimulants to Kiyohara was also charged).
Being arrestedHanshin Koshien StadiumIn addition to the removal of the bats on display from the Koshien History Museum inside,Tokyo Dome内 のBaseball Hall of Fame MuseumDecided not to hold regular exhibitions such as uniforms for the time being.
I started blogging on November 2015, 11, I wrote about personal events about 2 times in the two months until February 1st, the day before the arrest... He spelled out the feeling of loneliness that he couldn't meet with his family and the contact with his parents and friends.Was closed on the morning of the 3rd after the arrest.. Enjoyed baseball practice with kids in DecemberWith DarvishHe described the day he participated as "I was really happy" and uploaded his portrait drawn by an acquaintance even after 2:1 pm on February 11, the day before his arrest... On the other hand, on January 1th, "(at a restaurant) a man pointed at me with a laugh. I was completely sick in my head .... At that momentashtrayI smashed it, "and uploaded a photo of his right hand, which seems to have been injured at that time..
The first trial was held at the Tokyo District Court on May 2016, 5, and Kiyohara said, "I was able to solve stress, pressure, and anxiety with baseball when I was active, but after I retired, there was no solution. I'm sorry I lost to him. ".. In search of 20 seats prepared, 3769 fans and others were in the rain from the morning near the courtHibiya ParkThe lottery rate was about 188 times... The prosecution said, "I started using stimulants around 2008 when I retired at the latest, and I have been using them repeatedly since then.coach,directed byI wanted to do it, but I couldn't make a voice after I retired, and I used it to fill the gap in my heart. ”There is no room for motivation, and there is a high possibility of recidivism.” He was sentenced to two years and six months in prison. On the other hand, Kiyohara's defense counsel closed the case on the same day asking for the amount of circumstances... At the beginning, Kiyohara answered that he was "unemployed" when asked by the judge for his profession, and when asked by the accused, Kiyohara denied the use of stimulants during his active career and "had escaped from loneliness and being unable to adapt to society." I want to keep fighting until the end of my life so that I can stop using stimulants. "" I'm sorry for the baseball boys aiming for professional baseball. I'm very sorry for the envy of the baseball world. ".. As a defense witnessKazuhiro SasakiSasaki also shook hands with Kiyohara when he left the court, saying, "I still think he is a baseball player. I want my juniors to teach baseball. I believe there will be no second time." Ta.
On May 5, the same year, he was sentenced to 31 years and 2 months in prison (suspended sentence of 6 years. The defense requested it.ProbationNot guilty)JudgmentWas given.. The number of applicants for hearing in the judgment trial was 1713, which was about 21 times the number of general hearing seats of 81 seats... While it was pointed out that "the dependence on stimulants is serious and addictive", he has made a social contribution in the baseball world, such as making Koshien excited and playing an active part as a batter representing professional baseball, and reported the case after arrest. Suspended sentence was given due to social sanctions in.. The judge told Kiyohara in court that "rehabilitation by self-help efforts is appropriate and can be fully recovered." Remember that "dads, relatives, and deep-rooted fans all over the country want rehabilitation. Son I hope that they will stop using stimulants and become useful to people. ".. After the judgment, Kiyohara looked back at the audience and bowed, "I'm sorry this time.".. By June 6, the deadline for appeal on both the prosecution and defense sidesTokyo High CourtKiyohara's conviction was confirmed without appealing to。なお、清原に覚醒剤を計2回（2015年9月1日ごろに群馬県太田市内のホテル客室内で約1.2gを8万円で、翌年1月31日ごろに同市のコンビニエンスストア駐車場の車内で約0.6gを4万円）密売した知人の45歳男（群馬県Green city) Was sentenced to 2016 years in prison and 7 years suspended sentence from the Tokyo District Court (judge) on July 5, 3.SurchargeConvicted of 12 yen (3 years in prison and 12 yen surcharge).
During suspended sentence
On November 11th after convictionBaseball Hall of Fame MuseumWill be announced on January 2017, 1Baseball hall of fameAnnouncement of candidates for entry. Kiyohara has been a candidate in the player category since 2014, but was excluded from the candidates after the conviction was confirmed (in the rules for selecting candidates for the Hall of Fame, "SportsmanshipThere is an item to evaluate honesty and honesty, and the secretariat decided that it was not appropriate). The secretariat of the Athletes Awards Committee, which selects candidates, unanimously decided on 18 people.Stimulants Control LawCandidate exclusion due to conviction for violation was 1994Yuka EnatsuThe second person since then. Although there is still the possibility of a return, "remarkable rehabilitation and contribution to the baseball world and society are needed. The road is steep.".
XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,TBS seriesBut"New/Information 7days Newscaster』Broadcast the first interview (VTR format) after arrest. Kiyohara had a urine test at a medical institution in advance and was issued a negative certificate, and responded to the interview with a black suit, a white shirt, a dark blue tie, seventy-three divisions of hair, and a fairer face than at the time of arrest. First, "Everyone in the world, from youth baseball to professional baseball, famous ball club[Note 12]After apologizing, "I'm really sorry that I was very disappointed and guilty of high school baseball and baseball fans," he said, "It's hard to say that (the stimulant) was stopped. Every day, "I didn't use it today. Let's do our best tomorrow." "It's a really scary drug. I think it's a monster and a devil, and I think it will last a lifetime to keep fighting that whisper." I want to go, "and so on.DepotHe revealed that he was called "No. 114" and that he had hardly seen any reports about himself after bail. Details of the interview will be broadcast on December 12th.Special programIt is reported that it will be broadcast in "Newscaster Super Luxury! Entertainment News Ranking 2016 Final Edition", The interview was broadcast on the 29thHe said that he was known to his parents because he was hospitalized for drugs before his arrest., Denied the use of stimulants from the active days, but of stimulantsGreenie(Similar to stimulants,amphetamineDrugs. This popular name because it contains green capsules. Confessed that it was used (banned in 2007).
On April 2017, 4, a male friend who served as a driver on bail Kiyohara was found dead. Police see it as suicide. On the 8th, KiyoharaAichiI attended the wake of the night, and after finishing the incense, I responded to media coverage..
Released on June 6th of the same year, "Sports Graphic Number』In issue 930, appeared in the form of being interviewed by the magazine.. From the next issue, a serialization that looks back on half a lifetime with the title of "Confession" started., Serialized until July 2018.. Also, in the same month, a book that was revised or revised was released, and it is written that it is testing drugs and also treating depression... In 2019, the book topped 11 copies, which is unusual for sports nonfiction..
In August, a dialogue with Sasaki was published in a sports newspaper. Also, it was held in the same month100th National High School Baseball Championship Memorial TournamentIt is reported that he was watching the final of.
August 2019, 3,Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareAs a special guest at the event "Misunderstanding" Addiction "in Tokyo", he appeared in public for the first time after the incident and talked about the recent situation and drugs... The following day, on March 2020, 3, he appeared in the "Dissemination and Awareness Event to Deepen Understanding of Addiction" sponsored by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, and the actor who was arrested for drugs in 1, the same as Kiyohara.Tochi Kochi, Of the singerAkihiro Sugita, With a former announcer.
Release of match format to be held at Jingu Stadium on October 2019nd and November 10th, 22Try out"World tryout2019"It was reported that he would serve as a site director at.. The tryoutNPBIt is not sponsored by WorldTryout, but also for players who have been notified by NPB, high school and college, amateur players who are working adults, minor leaguers of the US Major League Baseball who apply for transfer to the Japanese baseball world, etc. , Japanese and American scouts and agents are invited. Kiyohara was tasked with selecting players in the qualifying round, selecting excellent players in the final round, and deciding the batting order in the tryout..
Since December of the same year, he has been a coach at WorldTryout 12.Atsushi KataokaIt became a hot topic by appearing in the video of the YouTube channel of.. Also, in February 2020, he was a teammate of the Giants era.Kohei OdaAppeared in the video of the channel.
On the 22nd of the same month,Professional Baseball News 2020』(Fuji TV ONE) With Kataoka, a caster who is a junior of PL GakuenHiroki NomuraIn the form of co-starring with, he made his first TV appearance after the suspended sentence., And then the talentTakaaki IshibashiTerrestrial TV ShowAnd after appearing on YouTube distribution program, With SasakiNippon Broadcasting System, Inc.Radio program appearance onAnd, the range of activities such as baseball classes was widened.
On December 12, the same year, on the same date as the Lions press conference, he was a TV director and producer.McCoy SaitoWith the cooperation ofYouTubeThe same thing that opened the channelTwitterAnnounced in your account..In the future, when teaching youth baseball, the goal is to be able to teach while showing his own blow, and on his YouTube channel, the special program at the end of 2012, "New Year's Eve Sports Festival! KYOKUGEN 2012-The biggest limit battle in history-" 』(TBS TV) confronts KuwataSince then, he has hit the ball for the first time in eight years, but he cannot even hit a pitch with a ball speed of 8km.And delivered a video that revealed that the weight has also increased by 108 kg from the best of 110 kg to 30 kg in the active era.
After that, he was training during the Giants era from December of the same year.Total Workout RoppongiDietary guidance for weight loss by a personal trainer with whom I have been acquainted since the Janants eraIn parallel, he started weight loss strength training at another personal training gym located in the same Roppongi. Compete in professional baseball criticism and active era on YouTube channelAnd fought together in the same teamThe video is distributed including an interview with a professional baseball OB.
Made online in December 2020 and January 12Training for student baseball qualification recovery systemAnd regained qualification on February 2021, 2..Restoration of the same qualificationA high school student,UniversityIt is possible to give guidance toJapan Student Baseball AssociationSince there is a provision in the guidelines for leaders that those who have not passed 5 years after the suspended sentence are "non-qualified persons", it will be possible to actually give guidance in 2025 6 Expected to be after the month.
In addition, I had a tattoo on my right leg and left chest that I had promised before the trial with Sasaki, who was a witness at the time of the criminal trial for violating the Stimulant Drug Control Law. Revealed that he has begun to undergo removal treatment.
Characteristics as a player
Good at hitting from mid-level to right.. Initially, I was not good at internal angle balls, but by making the foam compact, I can now handle internal angle balls without difficulty.。左スタンドに257本、中スタンドに112本、右スタンドに156本と通算500本塁打以上を記録している打者の中で3方向へ100本以上は歴代で清原のみであり、3打席連続本塁打を記録した2001年6月9日の阪神戦では右→中→左の順で打ち分けた。右翼方向にも打球が良く伸び、2001年9月8日のヤクルト戦では東京ドームの右中間にある看板に流し打ちで当てている.
Although he has acquired the winning RBI king and the highest on-base percentage, he has not acquired the top batter, the home base hitting king, and the hitting point king, which are the triple crown titles of batters. A total of 525 home runs is the most in history among players who have not won a home run king. A player who devotes himself to team batting and is a director of the Seibu era.Mori AkiraAbout Kiyohara, "I was told that I was the" uncrowned emperor, "but when I was playing baseball with Seibu, he was the fourth team to win the championship for many years in a row. It was a lot of pressure. I think this is a great "title" that only he has. I think no player was as happy as he was in winning the team. I think he could win a title such as RBI or home run. There were times, but I was more greedy for the team's victory than my own record. There are scenes where I want a sacrifice rather than a home run. He was a player who tried to live up to the expectations of such a bench. ", PL Gakuenchugakko era directorNakamura Junji"When I was a giant, Nagashima said,'No player is as devoted to hitting the team as Kiyohara.' If I was to do it myself in high school, I would have had more home runs. As a result of working hard for the team Looking back.
He has won 10 league championships and 8 Japan Series championships during his career, but the seasonMVPAnd I have no experience of acquiring Japan Series MVP. In terms of the number of votes obtained when selecting a season MVP player, he was ranked second three times (2, first place wasHironori Ishige, 1990, sameHideo Nomo, 1992, sameTakehiro Ishii). For the Japan Series, he has won the Outstanding Player Award three times and the Fighting Fighting Award twice.
There are only 2000 batters who have achieved 500 hits, 1500 home runs, and 6 RBIs, including Kiyohara, the history of Nippon Professional Baseball (others).Sadaharu Oh,Katsuya Nomura,Hiromitsu Kadota,Isao Harimoto,Hiromitsu Ochiai), The total number of home runs is 5th in history, and the total number of home runs is 6th in history. However, Kiyohara is the only one among these six to have never won the triple crown title of a batter (leading hitter, home run king, RBI king) (only 6% has been experienced twice, and among the six people. The total batting average is the lowest). In addition, he is strong in all-star games, and has a record of 3st place in all-star game batting average (for 2 or more hits), 6nd place in total home runs, 1st place in total RBI, 100st place in total baseball, and 2st place in total score. He holds the highest number of All-Star MVP awards (1 times), and was nicknamed "Festival Man" during his active career.
故障離脱があった年も多かった中、1986年にプロデビューしてから2006年まで二桁本塁打を記録した長打力に加え、シーズン100四球を2度、最多四球を4度記録するなど選球眼が良かった。通算1346四球は王と落合と金本に次いで歴代4位（2019年度シーズン終了時点）の記録で、通算打率.272に対して通算出塁率は.389、OPS.909を記録。また、サヨナラや満塁の場面に非常に強く、通算サヨナラ本塁打12本・通算サヨナラ安打20本・通算サヨナラ満塁本塁打2本（Aota Noboru,Hirono Isao,Kazuyoshi Tachinami,Shigeru IguchiIt holds the highest number of Japanese professional baseball records in Thailand). On the other hand, 1955 strikeouts in totalAnd total 196Dead ballIs also the record for Nippon Professional Baseball.
When joining Seibu, the size that suits youhelmetWhere I was in trouble because there was no1980Retired in the same teamKatsuya NomuraI found a helmet and wore it because it fits perfectly.. After that, I continued to use this helmet for 23 years until I retired, recoloring every time the team changed... On May 2005, 5, when he was a giant, OrixKazuo YamaguchiからDangerous ballIn response, the paint of the Seibu era of the helmet was scattered.. If you continue to use a helmet that has received a large impact, it may not exhibit its original impact absorption, so such usage is inappropriate..
I did a physical modification off 1999, but this was the year beforeUS-Japan baseballCame to JapanSammy SosaWhen I ate, I was shocked to see his body, and Kiyohara himself came to practice from the idea of powering up to be recognized by others. I have also been taking Greenie since this time. In addition, since this modification was mainly for strengthening muscles, he often did not run, and he said that this led to an accident in the lower body..
Also, as mentioned above, the training focused on improving muscle strength, but Kiyohara, a doctor and a fan of Kiyohara, wrote in his book, "Kiyohara lifted a 140 kg bench press, but if you have that physique, It cannot be said that it is a good point unless you lift at least 160 kg. "It is suggested that even the primary purpose of improving muscle strength did not meet the training theory and failed..
During the Seibu era from the beginning to the middle of his career, he had a good reputation not only for batting but also for defense and base running, and by the summer of 1986, the first year, he was positive.First basemanEstablished as. In the Seibu eraGolden Grab AwardHas been awarded five times. Kiyohara in the rookie era was initiallyKatahira ShinsakuAlthough he was the first baseman in combination with Katahira, his defense was more stable than Katahira, which led to his regular appointment..
Also, in the 1990 pennant raceHiroyuki Mori, In games where there is no designated hitter system in the Japan Series, etc.DestradeAre in charge of first base, KiyoharaThird base, Third basemanHironori Ishige AssaultThere were several times to protect, but the third base also had the defensive power to handle it. His defensive ability was evaluated even after the transfer of the giant, so in 1999 he was in the defense of third baseman in 11 games.
On the base running side, he has marked double-digit stolen bases twice in the season, and he was expected to become the stolen base king..
Regarding Kiyohara's character, people involved in the Seibu era said, "I'm a really pure man."Mori Akira), "A man whose real face is a little shy, yet he notices well, and has a very gentle feeling" (Hisanobu Watanabe) And so on.Hisaichi IshiiIn baseball manga, it was often drawn in the early twenties, but it has become a serious big man character that is swayed by the uneven combination with Kuwata who has short and surrealistic behavior, and the media image of this time. Reflects.
In response to the above-mentioned conviction (2016) at the end of the transition of such a person's image, there are voices calling for the cause in human education of Seibu leaders such as Director Mori immediately after joining Seibu (XNUMX).Hirooka Tatsuro,Katsuya Nomura). There is also an analysis that the desire to "win the title" and "want to be recognized by others" was stronger than anyone else, so they fell into that curse..
- Festival man (Koshien in high school, played an active part in all-star games and Japan Series in professionals, and also got a total of goodbye home runs and a total of goodbye hits, etc.)
- Kiyomar (Hankyu smasher who was active at the time of joining Seibu)Boomer WellsBecause it was expected to be active enough to compete with
- Bancho, or Bancho of the ball world
- Danjiri Fighter (Kishiwada October FestivalNamed after the Yagi Danjiri Festival, which is one of the festivals.Nippon TVOften used)
Go NagabuchiThe relationship with him began in 1999, when he was suffering from injuries and suffering from illness. Then his song "DragonflyIs used as the entrance theme song. It was Nagabuchi that Kiyohara first announced his retirement. At that time, they were friends who called each other "Kazuhiro" and "Tsuyoshi-san". When it was suggested that the message was lost due to the drug case report mentioned above, and when he appeared in "Downtown Nau" in August 2015,Hitoshi MatsumotoAlthough he denied the urban legend that "Nagabuchi and Kiyohara developed into a fight at a tavern" that emerged on the Internet at that time, he admitted that he was estranged... It was reported in February 2015 after his arrest that he had confessed that his friendship with Nagabuchi had been lost when he was interviewed in October 10..
Masafumi Kawaguchi,Chiura Miura,Naoya OgawaHave a friendship with. Also, in the Seibu eraF1Japan Grand PrixFor watching gamesSuzuka CircuitVisitSatoshi Nakajima-KazukiParents and children are invited to Seibu Stadium.
Hideki Matsui, who was also famous as a giant superstar, acknowledged each other's abilities, but it is said that he was not very close due to personality disagreement... However, MatsuiMajor league baseballWhen I challenged, "I'm proud of you. I'll support you forever!"FAXIs sending.
Hiroku OkuboOkubo has talked about the recent situation of Kiyohara, who was released with a suspended sentence after being guilty, even after retiring, such as visiting the izakaya run by..He later appeared on Okubo's YouTube channel.
Kazuhiro SasakiI have had a relationship with him since he was active, Sasaki has appeared as a witness in Kiyohara's trial as mentioned above., I have talked about Kiyohara's post-guilty life.
Hit results by year
|1986||Seibu||126||471||404||66||123||18||1||31||236||78||6||3||4||3||49||2||11||109||8||. 304||. 392||. 584||. 976|
|1987||130||536||444||66||115||25||3||29||233||83||11||4||0||2||80||6||10||88||10||. 259||. 382||. 525||. 907|
|1988||130||551||451||97||129||21||0||31||243||77||5||4||0||3||82||7||15||102||10||. 286||. 410||. 539||. 949|
|1989||128||557||445||92||126||22||2||35||257||92||7||2||0||2||94||5||16||60||13||. 283||. 424||. 578||1.001|
|1990||129||560||436||99||134||19||2||37||268||94||11||5||0||4||105||6||15||85||7||. 307||. 454||. 615||1.068|
|1991||126||539||448||73||121||20||0||23||210||79||3||3||0||2||80||1||9||77||12||. 270||. 390||. 469||. 858|
|1992||129||556||464||82||134||17||0||36||259||96||5||3||0||3||85||0||4||98||13||. 289||. 401||. 558||. 959|
|1993||128||540||448||66||120||15||1||25||212||75||3||2||0||2||84||1||6||120||9||. 268||. 389||. 473||. 862|
|1994||129||565||455||78||127||29||0||26||234||93||5||1||0||5||100||9||5||117||12||. 279||. 411||. 514||. 925|
|1995||118||505||404||63||99||13||3||25||193||64||2||0||0||2||90||1||9||111||6||. 245||. 392||. 478||. 870|
|1996||130||563||487||67||125||30||0||31||248||84||0||2||0||0||70||0||6||122||14||. 257||. 357||. 509||. 866|
|1997||巨人||130||550||462||65||115||24||0||32||235||95||0||0||0||7||69||3||12||152||7||. 249||. 356||. 509||. 865|
|1998||116||470||384||67||103||14||0||23||186||80||1||0||0||11||67||1||8||76||13||. 268||. 379||. 484||. 863|
|1999||86||323||263||39||62||12||0||13||113||46||0||0||0||4||46||0||10||68||12||. 236||. 365||. 430||. 795|
|2000||75||252||216||41||64||10||0||16||122||54||0||0||0||3||25||0||8||51||6||. 296||. 385||. 565||. 950|
|2001||134||552||467||67||139||29||0||29||255||121||0||1||1||4||65||2||14||140||20||. 298||. 396||. 546||. 942|
|2002||55||174||148||24||47||1||0||12||84||33||0||0||0||1||18||2||7||36||1||. 318||. 414||. 568||. 981|
|2003||114||403||341||47||99||9||0||26||186||68||0||0||0||4||42||0||16||97||9||. 290||. 390||. 545||. 935|
|2004||40||120||101||18||23||2||0||12||61||27||0||0||0||0||15||0||4||41||4||. 228||. 350||. 604||. 954|
|2005||96||375||321||42||68||6||0||22||140||52||0||1||0||3||41||0||10||111||6||. 212||. 317||. 436||. 753|
|2006||Oryx||67||241||203||21||45||7||0||11||85||36||0||0||0||1||36||1||1||83||6||. 222||. 340||. 419||. 759|
|2008||22||25||22||0||4||2||0||0||6||3||0||0||0||0||3||0||0||11||0||. 182||. 280||. 273||. 553|
|Total: 22 years||2338||9428||7814||1280||2122||345||12||525||4066||1530||59||31||5||66||1346||47||196||1955||198||. 272||. 389||. 520||. 909|
- Of each yearTaiziIs the best league,Red boldIs the best ever in NPB
- Newcomer King (1986)
- Best nine: 3 times (First baseman division: 1988, 1990, 1992)
- Golden Grab Award: 5 times (First baseman division: 1988, 1990, 1992-1994)
- Monthly MVP：5回 （1986年9月 野手部門：1990年8月、1992年9月、1994年5月、2001年6月）
- All star gamesMVP: once (1986 Round 2,1987 Round 3,1990 Round 2,1993 Round 1,1996 Round 2,1997 Round 2,2000 Round 3) * 1st place in history
- Japan seriesExcellent Player Award: 3 times (1986,1988,2002）
- Japan Series Fighting Award: 2 times (1993,1994）
- Pacific LeagueSpecial Awards: 2 times (Chairman's Special Award: 1986 Achievement Award: 2008)
- SKY PerfecTV! Dramatic Sayonara AwardCommemorative Award (2009)[Note 13]
- Number MVP Award: Once (1)
- First record
- First appearance: May 1986, 4, vsNankai Hawks2rd round (Seibu Lions Stadium), 6 timesFirst basemanParticipation as
- First hit, first home run, first RBI: Same as above, 9th bottomShuji FujimotoSolo from left middle
- First appearance: April 1986, 4, vsNippon Ham Fighters1rd round (Korakuen Stadium), Starting as 8th and first baseman
- First stolen base: May 1986, 5, 15th round against Nankai Hawks (Seibu Lions Stadium), 8 stolen bases in the bottom of the 2nd (pitcher: Shuji Fujimoto, catcher:Hiroyuki Yoshida）
- Record of milestone
- 100 home runs: June 1989, 6, against Fukuoka Daiei Hawks 4th round (Seibu Lions Stadium), in the bottom of the 10thKenji HaradaFrom right-field grand slam home run * 155th person in history
- 150 home runs: August 1990, 8, vs.Kintetsu Buffaloes18th round (Seibu Lions Stadium), in the bottom of the 6thHideo NomoTo Saikou solo *92th person in history
- 200 home runs: August 1992, 6, vs.Orix Blue Wave11th round (Seibu Lions Stadium), in the bottom of the 1thAtsushi ItoFrom left fielder 2 run * 62nd person in history
- 1000 games participation: September 1993, 9, 9th round against Orix Blue Wave (Green Stadium Kobe), Starting as 4th and 313st baseman * XNUMXth in history
- 1000 hits: August 1993, 10, againstChiba Lotte Marines25rd round (Chiba Marine Stadium), 1 timesHideki IrabeFrom left front hit ※172th person in history
- 250 home runs: May 1994, 5, 4th round against Nippon-Ham Fighters (Seibu Lions Stadium), in the bottom of the 5ndYasukatsu ShiraiTo Saikou solo *33th person in history
- 300 home runs: May 1996, 4, 10th round against Nippon-Ham Fighters (Seibu Lions Stadium), in the bottom of the 2ndYukihiro NishizakiFrom right fielder 2 run * 23rd person in history
- 1000 strikeouts: May 1996, 5, 18th round against Kintetsu Buffaloes (Fujiidera Stadium), 4 timesYu TakamuraFrom ※ 23th person in history
- 350 home runs: August 1997, 8, vs.Hanshin Tigers22rd round (Tokyo Dome), back three timesToshiro YufuneTo Nakaetsu 3 runs *17th person in history
- 1500 games participation: July 1997, 8, vsYokohama Bay Stars20rd round (Yokohama Stadium), Starting as 4th and 120st baseman * XNUMXth in history
- 1000 RBI: September 1997, 9, vs.Chunichi Dragons25st round (Tokyo Dome), 8rd backHiroaki NakayamaFrom left field final 2 run * 24th person in history
- 1500 hits: August 1998, 5, againstHiroshima Toyo Carp5st round (Tokyo Dome), 3rd backKito MakotoFrom 3 runs to Sakoshi ※75th person in history
- 1000 points: June 1999, 6, 5th round against Yokohama BayStars (Yokohama Stadium), 3 timesShinichi MurataRecorded by the right sacrifice fly * 29th person in history
- 400 home runs: July 2000, 7, 11th round against Hiroshima Toyo Carp (Maruyama Stadium, Sapporo City), back three timesKen YamazakiTo Saikou solo *13th person in history
- 1500 strikeouts: June 2001, 6, Chunichi Dragons 17th round (Nagoya Dome), 1 timesEiji MasatsuFrom ※ 4th person in history
- 150 Hit by pitch: May 2001, 5, 25th round against the Hanshin Tigers (Hanshin Koshien Stadium), 6 timesShinji YanakaFrom ※ 3th person in history
- 300 doubles: June 2001, 6, against Yokohama BayStars 23th round (Tokyo Dome), in the bottom of the 13thMark HojmerTo Sakoshi second home ※ 38th in history
- 3500 base hits: September 2001, 9, against Hiroshima Toyo Carp 27th round (Tokyo Dome), in the bottom of the firstDaisuke SakaiAchieved by hitting Nakamae from * 20th person in history
- 450 home runs: July 2002, 7, Chunichi Dragons 3th round (Tokyo Dome), in the bottom of the 13rdMelvin BunchTo Nakaetsu Solo *11th in history
- 2000 games participation: April 2003, 4, 11st round against Hanshin Tigers (Tokyo Dome), starting as 1th and 4st baseman * 33rd person in history
- 2000 hits: August 2004, 6, againstYakult Swallows9rd round (Meiji Jingu Stadium), 1 timesJason BebarinTo hit Nakamae *31th person in history
- 500 home runs: July 2005, 4, 29th round against Hiroshima Toyo Carp (Hiroshima City Stadium), 8 timesHiroshi KojiTo Nakaetsu Solo *8th in history
- 1500 RBIs: May 2006, 5, 21nd round against Hanshin Tigers (Hanshin Koshien Stadium), 2th inningYoshihisa HiranoParticipating as a substitute for,Hitoshi EgusaTo Nakamae 2 points timely ※8th in history
- 4000 bases: May 2006, 5, 26st round against Yokohama BayStars (Osaka Dome), back three timesDaisuke MiuraAchieved by releasing a solo from Ugoe * 12th person in history
- 1955 Strikeout: October 2008, 10, against Softbank Hawks 1th round (Kyocera Dome Osaka), in the bottom of the 20thToshiya SugiuchiFrom * 1900 Strikeout is the first in history (new record)
- All-star game
- All star gamesParticipation: 18 times (1986-1998, 2000-2002, 2005, 2006) * Although he was elected in 1999, he declined to participate.
- All-star batting average: .365 (with 100 at bats or more, the number one tie in history)
- All-star game total home runs: 13 (2nd place tie in history)
- All-star game total RBI: 34 (1st place in history)
- All-star game total score: 26 (1st place tie in history)
- All-Star game total base hit: 96 (1st place in history)
- Double-digit home run for 21 consecutive seasons (2-1986 No. 2006 tie in history) * This is the highest number of records since the first year of joining the team.
- More than 13 home runs in the 20th consecutive season (1986-1998, 3rd place in Thailand) * The record from the first year of joining the team is 1st place in history.
- 20 home runs or more in the season: 16 times (1986-1998, 2001, 2003, 2005 Thailand 3rd place in history)
- Total goodbye home runs: 12 (1st in history)
- Total goodbye hits: 20 (1st place in history)
- Total number of dead balls: 196 dead balls (1st in history)
- Total number of strikeouts: 1955 strikeouts (1st in history)
- Total home runs: 11 (9th place in history)
- Total goodbye home run: 2 (1st place tie in history)
- 3 innings in a row home run: June 2001, 6, 9th round against the Hanshin Tigers (Tokyo Dome), in the bottom of the 13rdBuddy Carlyle, In the bottom of the 4th and the bottom of the 5thMasashi DateFrom ※ 7th person in history
- 3 (1986-1996)
- 5 (1997-2008)
Awards other than baseball
- Fashion related
- Japan Jewelery Best Dresser Award (Men's Division: 2006)
- New Word/Buzzword Award Buzzword Category Gold Award (1986, "New Man",Kimiyasu Kudo-Hisanobu WatanabeJointly awarded with)
- KishiwadaCitizen's Honor Award (2004)
Recording on TV programs
- 1st (January 1995, 1) -1th overall
- 3st (January 1997, 1) -2th overall
- 7th (January 2001, 1) ――1th overall, THE TUG-OF-WAR victory, POWER FORCE victory
- Mixed Modern Daisakusen ~ Unity ~ (Namba Grand Hanatsuki, March 2006, 3) --The main players of Orix Buffaloes at that time appearedYoshimoto New ComedyStage. Later, on June 2006, 6, "Buffaloes came to NGK!" (Nippon Columbia, YRBY-50047) on DVD.
Since joining the team, Seibu, the team he belongs to, has been a player as part of the ban on side jobs.CMAlthough appearances were prohibited, Kiyohara was able to appear in national commercials for the first time in the 8th year since the ban on commercial appearances was lifted because this rule was abolished as a measure against the outflow of other teams by the free agent declaration. It was the 1993 off of the eyes.
- Ace cock"Super Cup"-The first commercial.
- Tokiwa Pharmaceutical Industry"Vitasy Gold" -Appeared even after the transfer of Giants from Seibu. The sales copy is "There is no enemy where you drink"
- Suntory"Super Magnum Dry" (2003)
- PlayStation 2useGame software"GENJI-Grand MasterMusashibo BenkeiDressed as.
- Fields pachinkoMachine /PachislotMachine-Pitched as a pitcher for the fictitious team "Fields". A batter hits a home run and makes a regrettable look. Appeared even after transferring from Giants to Orix.
- Nissin Food"Noodle Master" --The first commercial appearance after retiring from professional baseball. The play of the game of the active era flows in the CM.
- Sapporo beer"Sapporo Draft One'' (Mikako Tabe,オ ー ド リ ーCo-starring with)
- Vegas Vegas - Slingshot chainVegas Vegas "Bancho Festival" (2011)
- SKY PerfecTV! -"SKY PerfecTV! Baseball Royal Road Nationwide" edition.Masumi KuwataCo-starring with. (2012-2013)
- DMM.com Securities - ロ ー ラCo-starred with. (2013/2015-January 2016)）
- Kazuhiro Kiyohara "Otokodo"Gentosha, November 2009, 1, first edition, pp. 15-98.ISBN 978-4344016095. --Kiyohara's autobiography from his birth in 1967 to his retirement in 2008. In August 2010Gentosha LibraryFrom the paperback edition (ISBN 9784344414457) Is on sale.
- The first chapter is "Kishiwada", the hometown where I spent up to junior high school, the second chapter is "Tondabayashi", which I spent in high school, the third chapter is "Tokorozawa" in the Seibu era, the fourth chapter is "Tokyo" in the giant era, the first The fifth chapter is named "Osaka" in the Orix era.
- "Rebellious heart"Kadokawa Shoten, February 2009.ISBN 4047102075.. —— An autobiography that focuses on the anguish of the Giants and the end of the player era.
- "Kazuhiro Kiyohara: Words of the Soul"Pia, February 2009.ISBN 9784835617497.. ――Posted many remarks left before retirement.
- "Kazuhiro Kiyohara: Confession"文藝 春秋, August 2018, 7.ISBN 9784163908762.. ――Kishiwada This is a writing of the situation from the Little League era to around May 2018.
- Co-authored "Soul Question and Answer",Kobunsha Publishing Co., Ltd., February 2019.ISBN 9784334951313.
- "Drug Addiction" Bungeishunju, June 2020.ISBN 9784163912288.. --A book about the fear of drug addiction, the fight against depression, and family support for the four years since Stimulant Drug Control Law violations.
- Seibu Lions, Kazuhiro Kiyohara: Original Press Graph, Dax, 1986.ISBN 4331450163.
- "Young Leo Kazuhiro Kiyohara"Yu SatoAuthor,Japan Literature Company, February 1986.ISBN 4537020350.
- "The Truth of Kazuhiro Kiyohara: The Man Who Made the Check in the 21st Century"NagataniAuthor,Tokuma bookstore(Tokuma books), November 1986.ISBN 4195033586.
- "Rookie: Another Story of Kazuhiro Kiyohara"Junji YamagiwaAuthor,Mainichi Shimbun, February 1987.ISBN 4620305618.
- "Kazuhiro Kiyohara vs Masumi Kuwata: Super Graph"Sports Graphic NumberHen,文藝 春秋(Bunshun library), May 1987.ISBN 4168108058.
- "Baseball Boy Kiyoma: Kazuhiro Kiyohara", picture,Kodansha, February 1988.ISBN 4062036681.
- "Kazuhiro Kiyohara Overthrow" Giant Army "Declaration !!" by Kazuhiro Kiyohara Reporter Group, Lucky books, September 1989.ISBN 4871200744.
- "Kazuhiro Kiyohara's" Straight Dekoi! "" By Osamu Nagatani, NESCO books, April 1990.ISBN 4890360727.
- "A Man Beyond Mr.: Kazuhiro Kiyohara's 1826" by Osamu NagataniKosaidou Publishing, February 1991.ISBN 4331503348.
- "Thank you for the courage to live, Kuwata and Kiyohara",Sesame bookstore, December 1994. / Augmented version, September 12.ISBN 4341080466.. /ISBN 4341190164.
- "Kazuhiro Kiyohara: I and Kiyohara's 11 Years", (Line Books), April 1997.ISBN 4847012747.
- "Yume Ichigo: Kazuhiro Kiyohara's 11th Year Choice" by Osamu Nagatani, Mirai Shuppan, April 1997.ISBN 4943901271.
- "Where are you going, Kiyohara: Furyo Bancho's baseball idiot?"Jun NakataAuthor,Asuka Shinsha, February 2001.ISBN 4870314770.
- "Oh, Wai Ya! Bancho Diary: Kazuhiro Kiyohara: 1997 | 05 → 2003 | 05: Friday Specialty Project",Kodansha, February 2003.ISBN 4063528014.
- "Kiyo's story"Toru FuruyaEdited by Tokashi Nine,Treasure Island, February 2005 / Revised Edition, (Treasure Island sugoi Bunko), December 2.ISBN 4796644555.. /ISBN 9784796668071.
- Kazuhiro Kiyohara: A batter with a passion for dreaming,Obunsha(Brave men with real faces), April 2005.ISBN 4010725559.
- "Kazuhiro Kiyohara Bancho Densetsu: 1985-2008: 24 years that" Friday "continued to pursue"FridayEditorial department, Kodansha, November 2008.ISBN 9784062151375.
- "Kazuhiro Kiyohara: 1983-2009: Complete Reprint" Bungei Shunju (Sports Graphic Number plus), September 2009.ISBN 9784160081567.
- "Kazuhiro Kiyohara", edited by Sports Graphic Number, Bungei Shunju (Bungei Bunko), August 2010.ISBN 9784167217860.
- "Danjiri" supervised by Kazuhiro Kiyohara, script,StorkPicture,Shueisha(Young Jump ComicsBJ), Volume 2011, August 8, 19.ISBN 9784088791937.. / Volume 2012, February 2, 17.ISBN 9784088792750.
- * This is not a work about Kiyohara himself, but an original work in which Kiyohara's model baseball manager aims for Koshien.
- "Confession to Kazuhiro Kiyohara Koshien 13 Homerun Truth", Bungeishunju (Sports Graphic Number Books), December 2016.ISBN 9784163905785
Related video works
- "Kazuhiro Kiyohara 2000" (VHS,Bop, November 2000) VPVH-11
- "Kazuhiro Kiyohara / 2001-Resurrection of Giant Guns" (VHS, Bop, November 2001) VPVH-11
- "Home Run Artist Kazuhiro Kiyohara 500 Home Run Trajectory" (DVD,Nippon TV・ Bop, June 2005) VPBH-6
- "Kazuhiro Kiyohara Monster Legend: My Baseball Road for 23 Years" (DVD,Fuji Television Network, IncVideo Planning DepartmentPony canyon, March 2009) PCBG-3
- ^ In 2017, he was a catcher at Koryo High School.Nakamura ScholarshipIs breaking this record by hitting six at the summer tournament.
- ^ At the same tournamentSusumu Fujii(Ube merchant) Was hitting four first.
- ^ However, he later wrote in his book "Rebellious Heart" that "If it was the Central League, in addition to the Hanshin Tigers, the Chunichi Dragons who nominated me would have been fine."
- ^ There was no Kiyohara in any of the rankings, not just the first place, and the giant had no intention of acquiring Kiyohara.[Needs verification]
- ^ Kiyohara himself admitted in his book that the Giants at the time had an urgent need to improve their pitchers, and that the Giants were not assured that they would definitely nominate first. However, he recalls that he was young at that time and could not admit that fact.
- ^ Kiyohara himself looks back on this period in his book "Otokodo" as "my golden age".
- ^ It was the first Japanese player to strike out 1 strikeouts in a season, and in 150Akinori IwamuraHe was the most Japanese record holder until he updated. Kiyohara's season 152 strikeouts are still the Giants' team record as of 2019
- ^ Kazushige's name was hidden, as mentioned in "Rebellious Heart".
- ^ "Butt holeIs small ""penisIsn't it attached? "..It was not only at this time that he was particular about the fastball game, but in the magazine "Sports Graphic Number" No. 2014 released on July 7, 31, he said that he was cowardly because the opponent pitcher did not throw the fastball when he struck out with the slider. Kuwata testifies that there are times.Also, in the Orix era, when Chihiro Kaneko threw a changing ball against Ichiro in the red and white battle, he rebuked Kaneko to play a straight ball..
- ^ However, in his own book, "Rebellious Heart," he was informed in advance that he would be notified that he was out of force as of 2004.
- ^ A passage from "Tokyo, the city of flowers that I longed for to die" is superimposed on what I had longed for the Giants since I was a child.
- ^ It did not lead to expulsion from the Meikyukai.
- ^ An award established in 2009, the day after retiring from active duty. Most in historygoodbyeIt was a commemorative award in honor of his achievements as a record holder for hits and home runs.
- ^ Japan Baseball Organization | Highest record ever
- ^ "Kazuhiro Kiyohara's father apologizes to the neighborhood, and the electronics store is closed”. The woman herself (February 2016, 3). 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ Domestic Situation Study Group "Kazuhiro Kiyohara Trajectory to Glory and Ruin''Kazuhiro Kiyohara Fallen monster』1. Childhood = King pajamas and Nagashima pajamas
- ^ Author Tsutomu Hirai, "The Heroes of the Real Face, Kazuhiro Kiyohara, a Batter with a Passion for Dreams," 2005, p. 11.
- ^ "Masuoka Okada, abandoned professional baseball against the monster Kiyohara !?”. ORICON NEWS (March 2012, 8). 2020th of February 11Browse.
- ^ Club teamBecause of his affiliation, he does not belong to the baseball club of junior high school.
- ^ Kazuhiro Kiyohara ~ Complete Reprint Interview ~ "My Origin Koshien Three Unforgettable Frustrations" (1/3) --Number Web, August 2009, 8 (Osamu Nagatani)
- ^ The days of fighting with a burning fighting spirit in a white ball. --TOYOTA Athlete Beat --Naohito Fujiki, Yuri Ito --TOKYO FM 80.0MHz 14.08.16 Hiroki Nomura
- ^ Kazuhiro Kiyohara, Hideki Matsui, Sho Nakata ... History of successive "monster high school first graders" Weekly baseball online
- ^ [100 years of high school baseball] 5th No. 4, Kiyohara and Kuwata who entered the bench as an outfielder --Sports Hochi Reporter Toyoaki Hiruma's "Baseball inside"
- ^ Kazuhiro Kiyohara 2009, p. 98.
- ^ Yuji Wada "[Kochi] Kiyohara suffered from "I can't hit" Kochi Sho Nakayama's fastball stuck in the keyhole 1985th tournament quarterfinal Kochi Sho 8-19 PL Gakuen (August XNUMX, XNUMX Koshien)"Sports Nippon』Sports Nippon Shimbun, October 2018, 7.2018th of February 9Browse.オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 9.
- ^ Kazuhiro Kiyohara 2009, p. 100.
- ^ "[High School Baseball Memorial Year] PL Kazuhiro Kiyohara "I remember clearly" for the first time in history"Sports Nippon" Sports Nippon Shimbun, May 2018, 5.2018th of February 9Browse.オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 9.
- ^ PL Gakuen Reprint News Kiyohara 3 shots, Koshien total No. 7 surprise (Nikkan Sports dated August 1984, 8)
- ^ A word to Kuwata in the Kiyohara Koshien final, which has a record of 1 home runs in 5 tournament -Sports Nippon, November 2017, 8
- ^ Summer Koshien / My Heart Final (6) "You don't have to run away on the best stage" Uniform number 11 who confronted Kiyohara -Asage Plus, February 2016, 8
- ^ Mr. Fujii, Ube Sho, who lost to PL "There are still many people who are longing for you" ... Message to Kiyohara -Sports report, August 2016, 2
- ^ PL Gakuenchugakko Reprint News Kiyohara debuts as a pitcher, fastest 133 km (Nikkan Sports dated August 1985, 3)
- ^ "Release straight" Kiyohara's umpire Daily Sports Published May 2015, 5 Viewed May 19, 2015
- ^ [High school baseball] That spring, Kiyohara cried on the bench. The shattered feeling of "I am the best" (1/2 page) Sankei WEST July 2015, 7 8:15
- ^ [July 7] 20 (Showa 1986) First high school graduate rookie! Kazuhiro Kiyohara hits the first ball and MVP Sponichianex[Broken link]
- ^ a b c d "[October 10] 7 (Showa 1986)" New human beings "Kazuhiro Kiyohara, newcomer Thai record 61 home runs, smoke signal to reversal V". Sponichianex(July 2007, 10) 2012th of February 9Browse.
- ^ "Kiyohara No. 29, lined up with Mr. Nagashima-Kiyohara special feature Seibu Lions reprint news". Nikkan Sports 2016th of February 1Browse.
- ^ [Special project to commemorate the 70th anniversary of the birth of the Central League] Reviving professional baseball EXTRA (1980) [Pacific League] (Weekly Baseball Separate Volume Early Winter Issue), 2,Baseball magazine company, Page 57
- ^ NagataniAuthor,Senichi Hoshino"Fighting" Equation "Life Philosophy" (Bunko Gingado), East Press, 2018, p. 153
- ^ a b "[September 9] 23 (Hiramoto) Kiyohara throws a super-high bat at the dead ball and kicks it in.". Sports Nippon(July 2007, 9) 2012th of February 9Browse.
- ^ Kiyohara apologizes to Mr. Hiranuma for the "flying kick incident" XNUMX years ago Sports Hochi delivered at 2015:10 on October 11, 22 Viewed on October 2, 2015
- ^ Kiyohara, the youngest 1 million yen player in history Nikkan Sports December 1990, 12 Retrieved October 13, 2015
- ^ "Hideki Irabu Japan's new 158 kg!" Because Kiyohara-san "". Sponichianex(July 2012, 5) 2012th of February 7Browse.
- ^ a b See IsoD (Isolated Discipline) since 1950 Baseball LAB August 2014, 8
- ^ "Kazuhiro Kiyohara Confession"文藝 春秋, 2018, page 93,ISBN 9784163908762
- ^ NagataniWritten by "Director Theory: 27 Masters Who Won the Japan Series"Kosaido Publishing,2013. 127 pages.
- ^ Sports Nippon, Hirohisa Matsunuma's My Way, September 2020, 9, 23th Edition
- ^ Kiyohara negotiates with Hanshin for the first time, uneasy about giant attitude Nikkan Sports April 1996, 11
- ^ Kazuhiro Kiyohara joins the Giants in FA [November 1996, 11]
- ^ "Kiyohara negotiates with Hanshin for the first time, uneasy about giant attitude". www5.nikkansports.com. www5.nikkansports.com (November 1996, 11). 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "Ochiai (right) at the press conference, Director Nagashima never looked at him". column.sp.baseball.findfriends.jp. column.sp.baseball.findfriends.jp. 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ Strikeout [Season record]
- ^ Kazuhiro Kiyohara's "Black Network" and Fall-I've been watching the Metropolitan Police Department Group vs. Section 5 for a long time Shukan Gendai February 2016, 2
- ^ Kazuhiro Kiyohara, suspicion of baseball gambling with gangsters who used to be active ... excite news 2016 year 3 month 21 day
- ^ "Watanabe owner treats Kiyohara as an obstacle --Kiyohara special feature Giants reprint news”. Nikkan Sports (May 2000, 5). As of December 25, 2009オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2019th of February 12Browse.
- ^ [December 12] 16 (Heisei 2004) Bancho Kazuhiro Kiyohara swears to Kaneda "I will do it from scratch as Pasiri"
- ^ Giant Kazuhiro Kiyohara achieves 31 hits for the 2000st person in history
- ^ The longing superstar "The truth of the KK combination" talked about by the giant hitting pitcher
- ^ Kiyohara Tears' direct interview, prepared to retire if judged "out of force"
- ^ What was happening? Kazuhiro Kiyohara was "shaking" the old nest and giant
- ^ Forbidden "Adhesion & Super White" Takahito Nomura, a man who knew too much about Kiyohara (6) I advised him when he renewed his contract ...
- ^ Forbidden "Adhesion & Super White" Takahito Nomura, a man who knew too much about Kiyohara (7) The story behind the transfer to Orix
- ^ Kazuhiro Kiyohara "Confession" p.126-128
- ^ Hidetoshi Kiyotake "Giant" Wack, 2012. Pages 104-108.
- ^ a b "Kiyohara No. 500 deposit ... Giants defeated"Daily Sports"Kobe Shimbun, August 2005, 4.オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2005, 4.
- ^ [July 14] 2010 (Heisei 22) Chihiro Kaneko Shutout for 45 consecutive races Lined up in "gasoline tank" for the first time in XNUMX years Sponianex March 2012, 7
- ^ "Sports Graphic Number" No. 632, p. 26, Magazine 26854-7/28
- ^ "Kiyohara "Remorse", free contract with giant --Kiyohara special feature Giant reprint news”. Nikkansports.com (March 2005, 10). 2020th of February 12Browse.
- ^ The "high five refusal case" that occurred in this way Tokyo Sports January 2012, 12
- ^ Hidetoshi Kiyotake "Giant" Wack, 2012. Page 112.
- ^ Free contract player | 2005 announcement | NPB.jp Nippon Professional Baseball
- ^ Kazuhiro Kiyohara "Confession" p.138
- ^ Kazuhiro Kiyohara calls Gen Horiuchi a "dictator-like director"
- ^ Kazuhiro Kiyohara & Tomoaki Kanemoto "Raising the Shibaki of those who are crazy" (4) "Horiuchi! What is a member of the Diet !!" Asahi Plus September 2013, 9
- ^ [December 12] 20 (Heisei 2005) Kiyohara joins Orix, who swears to former coach Akira Ohgi in heaven
- ^ Hidetoshi Kiyotake "Giant" Wack, 2012, pp. 107-108
- ^ Two surgical scars are clearly visible on the left knee of Kazuhiro Kiyohara during rehabilitation from the cartilage transplant operation on the left knee in July = September XNUMX, XNUMX (photographed by Tetsuji Toyama)
- ^ “Major visitors to Kiyohara retirement match”. Sports report (Hochi Shimbun). (March 2008, 10). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2008, 10. [Source invalid]
- ^ Kiyohara returns the last ball to Sugiuchi in a fastball game Nikkan Sports April 2008, 10
- ^ 2008 voluntary retired players(As of January 2008, 10Archive) --NPB
- ^ http://www.asagei.com/excerpt/18040
- ^ http://www.asagei.com/excerpt/18068
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s "Chunichi Shimbun" February 2016, 2 Evening edition 3th page "Three syringes at home Kiyohara suspect uses stimulants?" "Mr. Kuwata's" very disappointing "" Also a model "
- ^ http://www.news-postseven.com/archives/20140313_245794.html
- ^ http://www.asagei.com/excerpt/21669
- ^ http://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/sports/baseball/241707/
- ^ http://www.asagei.com/excerpt/21190
- ^ Bancho Kiyohara Entertainment News finally refuted the alleged drug use Real Live March 2014, 3 14:11
- ^ Shukan Bunshun August 2014th and 8st, 14, page 21
- ^ http://www.asagei.com/excerpt/30840
- ^ http://www.asagei.com/excerpt/20420
- ^ http://www.asagei.com/excerpt/20421
- ^ a b "Tokyo NewspaperFebruary 2016, 2 Morning edition, page 3 "Kiyohara suspect was shocked by the arrest of a former star, following the ball world and gambling problems"
- ^ "Kiyohara's" Ohenro "close contact" Zange no Mikoto "that loses everything and deepens along the way". Sponichianex(July 2015, 5) 2015th of February 5Browse.
- ^ Kazuhiro Kiyohara "Let's die" TV appearance for the first time in a year ORICON STYLE July 2015, 4
- ^ Kazuhiro Kiyohara "High school baseball children may have tattoos" Controversy over a series of overly exciting remarks Daily News Online September 2015, 8
- ^ a b "Chunichi Shimbun" February 2016, 2 Evening edition, page 5 "Kiyohara suspect stimulant positive urine to reaction" use "to case"
- ^ a b c d "Chunichi ShimbunFebruary 2016, 2, morning edition, page 3, "Kazuhiro Kiyohara arrested suspect, Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department stimulant possession current criminal fan" I was longing for ""
"Chunichi Shimbun" February 2016, 2 morning edition 3th page "Kiyohara suspect former star player shock arrest unique presence popularity"
- ^ "Former professional baseball player Kazuhiro Kiyohara arrested for violating the Stimulant Drug Control Law". Sports report(February 2016, 2 3:0). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2016, 12. 2016th of February 5Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j "Chunichi Shimbun", February 2016, 2, morning edition, page 4 "Stimulant use is also stated. Kiyohara suspect, syringe in hand" "Loneliness blog about my son"
"Chunichi Shimbun" February 2016, 2 morning edition 4st page "Kiyohara suspect Kuwata mourning" Surprise "Director Takahashi" Lonely "" "Inner naive baseball boy shown to reporters" "Strengthening awareness for commissioner players" "KK, uncrowned batter ... carved glory"
- ^ a b c "Chunichi Shimbun" February 2016, 2 Evening edition, page 4 "Stimulant ingredient in garbage sent to the Metropolitan Police Department Kiyohara suspect"
- ^ "One person at home" forced investigation Kiyohara suspect 1 year full-scale insider. Asahi Shimbun digital(February 2016, 2 3:0). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2016, 12. 2016th of February 2Browse.
- ^ a b "Chunichi Shimbun" February 2016, 2 morning edition, page 5 "Analysis of Kiyohara's mobile phone without talking about where to get stimulants"
- ^ "Chunichi Shimbun" February 2016, 2 morning edition, page 6 "Purchase of stimulants in Gunma? Kiyohara suspect Ingredients from a hotel in Tokyo"
- ^ a b c d Kazuhiro Kiyohara arrested for possession of stimulants / summary of reactions in various fields(Nikkan Sports, published on February 2016, 2)
- ^ "Tokyo Shimbun" February 2016, 2 morning edition, page 5 "Focus of the House of Representatives Budget Committee Battle 6"
- ^ 190th House of Representatives Budget Committee No. 7 February 28, 2 --Parliamentary minutes search system
- ^ "Chunichi Shimbun" February 2016, 2, evening edition, page 23 "Re-arrested Kiyohara suspect charged with possession of stimulants"
- ^ "Chunichi Shimbun" March 2016, 3 morning edition, page 16 "Stimulant use suspect Kiyohara suspect prosecution"
- ^ "Chunichi Shimbun" March 2016, 3 Evening edition, page 16 "Requesting Kiyohara's bail"
- ^ "Chunichi Shimbun" March 2016, 3 morning edition, page 18 "Bail Kiyohara Defendant" Be sure to rehabilitate ""
- ^ "Chunichi Shimbun" April 2016, 4 morning edition, page 2 "Prosecution of Kiyohara Defendant, Tokyo District Public Prosecutor's Office, End of Investigation"
- ^ "Advancing" Kiyohara exclusion "movement ... Too cruel light and darkness with former rivals" Daimajin "Mr. Sasaki" I want to hit you "(1/2)". Sankei WEST(November 2016, 2). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2016, 12. 2016th of February 2Browse.
"Advancing" Kiyohara exclusion "movement ... Too cruel light and darkness with former rivals" Daimajin "Mr. Sasaki" I want to hit you "(2/2)". Sankei WEST(November 2016, 2). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2016, 12. 2016th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "Kiyohara suspect, official blog deleted Last update shows caricature at midnight on the 1st”. ORICON STYLE (February 2016, 2 3:12). As of December 51, 2016オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2016th of February 2Browse.
- ^ a b c d "Chunichi Shimbun" May 2016, 5 Evening edition, page 17 "Kiyohara Defendant's indictment admits stimulant first trial 10 people lined up for hearing"
"Chunichi Shimbun" May 2016, 5 morning edition page 18 "Kiyohara defendant's first trial sentenced in June 31nd year" I lost the drug after retirement "I can't become a coach or director and I have a gap in my heart" "I believe it's not the second time" Mr. Sasaki appears in court "" Stimulants High recidivism rate last year 2% "
- ^ "[Kazuhiro Kiyohara's first trial]" I lost my goal when I retired "" Stimulants to fill the gaps in my heart "The decision was on the 1st (2/XNUMX)". Sankei Shimbun(February 2016, 5 17:20). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2016, 12. 2016th of February 5Browse.
"[Kazuhiro Kiyohara's first trial]" I lost my goal when I retired "" Stimulants to fill the gaps in my heart "The decision was on the 2st (2/XNUMX)". Sankei Shimbun(February 2016, 5 17:20). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2016, 12. 2016th of February 5Browse.
- ^ "[Kazuhiro Kiyohara's first trial]" I can't stop feeling weak "" Without the excitement of "Bancho" ". Sankei Shimbun(February 2016, 5 17:18). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2016, 12. 2016th of February 5Browse.
- ^ a b c d e "Chunichi Shimbun" May 2016, 5 Evening Edition Page 31 "Convicted by Kiyohara Defendant Tokyo District Court Stimulant Drug Control Law Violation"
"Chunichi Shimbun" June 2016, 6 morning edition, page 1 "June 1 years in prison to encourage Kiyohara to rehabilitate himself, district court, sentence with grace"
- ^ a b c "Kazuhiro Kiyohara Defendant Convicted with Suspended Sentence Tokyo District Court". Asahi Shimbun(November 2016, 5). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2016, 12. 2016th of February 6Browse.
- ^ a b "Chunichi Shimbun" June 2016, 6 morning edition, page 15 "Kiyohara's conviction confirmed"
- ^ a b "[Bancho Kiyohara Stimulant Case] Kiyohara Defendant's Conviction Confirmed Stimulant Drug Control Law Violation". Sankei Shimbun(February 2016, 6 15:7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2016, 12. 2016th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "Kiyohara Defendant Convicted = Stimulant Drug Control Law Violation". Newsletter(November 2016, 6). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2016, 12. 2016th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "Chunichi Shimbun" July 2016, 7 Evening edition 5th page "Kiyohara former player guilty of acquaintance"
- ^ “Mr. Kiyohara excluded from baseball hall of fame candidates unanimously, the possibility of revival is also steep”. Sports Nippon(November 2016, 12). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2016, 12. 2016th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "Exclude former player Kazuhiro Kiyohara from candidates for the Baseball Hall of Fame". NHK News(November 2016, 11). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2016, 12. 2016th of February 12Browse.
- ^ Koji Yamamoto, Kiyohara Defendant's Meikyukai Disposition "I Will Not Exclude" -SANSPO.COM, March 2016, 5
- ^ "" XNUMXth in the detention center "Kazuhiro Kiyohara, who was divided into seventy-three, cried when he first appeared on TV after the incident." Drugs are monsters and demons. Continuing to fight whispers will last a lifetime. ". Sankei Shimbun(July 2016, 12) 2016th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "" XNUMXth in the detention center "Kazuhiro Kiyohara, who was divided into seventy-three, cried when he first appeared on TV after the incident." Drugs are monsters and demons. Continuing to fight whispers will last a lifetime. ". Sankei Shimbun(July 2016, 12) 2016th of February 12Browse.
- ^ Kiyohara's pain ... "I'm a stupid father, but I want to see my son." Nikkan Sports April 2016, 12
- ^ https://www.daily.co.jp/gossip/2016/12/29/0009791626.shtml
- ^ https://www.daily.co.jp/gossip/2016/12/29/0009791402.shtml
- ^ "Mr. Kiyohara's sorrow ... Sudden death of a friend who supported me" I can't speak in shock "". Sports Nippon(July 2017, 4) 2017th of February 4Browse.
- ^ Kazuhiro Kiyohara appointed on the cover of Number Some people were shocked that "I didn't notice it just by looking at it for a moment" --Nifty News, sent at 2017:7 on July 1, 12, viewed on July 45, 2017
- ^ "Kazuhiro Kiyohara to serialize half-life in the first step "Number" of rehabilitation”. Sports Nippon (May 2017, 6). 2021th of February 4Browse.
- ^ http://www.oricon.co.jp/article/255562/
- ^ "Where did your life start to go crazy ..." Kazuhiro Kiyohara finally started serializing in a magazine! --Professional Baseball --Number Web --Number
- ^ http://tower.jp/item/4766283/Number-2018%E5%B9%B48%E6%9C%882%E6%97%A5%E5%8F%B7
- ^ "Kazuhiro Kiyohara Confession" special page Number Web
- ^ https://www.news-postseven.com/archives/20180725_726871.html?PAGE=2
- ^ "I was depressed all the time" A reporter's "confession" that I had been talking to Kazuhiro Kiyohara for a year Bungei Online November 2019, 1
- ^ "Kiyohara's mother died, addiction awareness event to avoid sad news --Professional baseball”. Nikkan Sports (March 2019, 3). 2020th of February 11Browse.
- ^ "Kiyohara is super white! "I wonder if I'll die on the day of my number ..." The family bond drawn by the death of my beloved mother”. Full count (January 2019, 12). 2020th of February 11Browse.
- ^ Kazuhiro Kiyohara talks about drug addiction in public for the first time in three years since the incident Nikkan Sports April 2019, 3
- ^ Mr. Kazuhiro Kiyohara Appeared in an addiction awareness event "For those who are suffering like myself" Sports Nippon August 2019, 3
- ^ "Kazuhiro Kiyohara, drug addiction is high and" depression has developed as a side effect. "". SANSPO.COM(July 2020, 3) 2020th of February 6Browse.
- ^ Exclusive contact with Kazuhiro Kiyohara! "I'm a drug addict ..." I also thought about my ex-wife and son in my chest December 2019, 12 (Monday) 2: 16-50: 19 "Live News it!" -Fujite Review!!
- ^ "Kiyohara to become director in public tryout”(Japanese). SANSPO.COM (September 2019, 10). 2019th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "Kazuhiro Kiyohara returns to the field In a public tryout, the role of selecting managers and selecting excellent players / Daily Sports online”(Japanese). Daily Sports online (December 2019, 10). 2019th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "Kazuhiro Kiyohara and his junior Kataoka confessed!" I tried to quit many times ... "" I received three job qualifications. "". Full-Count(July 2019, 12) 2020th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Kazuhiro Kiyohara will appear as a guest on the YouTube channel of former professional baseball player Kohei Oda. In the future, we will collaborate with Little Kiyohara & Middle Kiyohara." (Press Release), GK Bromista, (February 2020, 2) 2020th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Kazuhiro Kiyohara reports the expiration of suspended sentence" "I want to devote my life to drug addicts, the baseball world, and high school baseball.". Sponichi Annex(July 2020, 6) 2020th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Kazuhiro Kiyohara is nervous about appearing on TV" I'm happy because it's been a while "". Sankei sports(July 2020, 6) 2020th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "Kazuhiro Kiyohara appears on the first terrestrial broadcast Takaaki Ishibashi program after grace". Nikkan Sports(July 2020, 7) 2020th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "Kazuhiro Kiyohara and Takaaki Ishibashi for the first time in five years," Rock-paper-scissors "". Nikkan Sports(July 2020, 7) 2020th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "Kazuhiro Kiyohara's Friendship Talk with Daimajin This year's professional baseball" Japan's No. 4 batter is now Seiya Suzuki "". Sports Nippon(July 2020, 9) 2020th of February 9Browse.
- ^ Kiyohara3_5_114 Tweet (1337230795954503688)
- ^ Kiyohara3_5_114 Tweet (1337365493749968898)
- ^ “Kazuhiro Kiyohara starts Twitter channel“ Kiyo-chan Sports ”on the 12th”. Sports Nippon(July 2020, 12) 2020th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "Kazuhiro Kiyohara & Masumi Kuwata:" KK Showdown "for the first time in 18 years with Omisoka special program". MANTANWEB(July 2012, 12) 2020th of February 7Browse.
- ^ Kiyohara Full swing for the first time in 10 years !! [# 1 Road to home run] - YouTube
- ^ Resonating or pleasant sound !? Kiyohara, another important announcement [# 2 Road to home run] - YouTube
- ^ "I will die at this rate" Kiyohara's shocking weight !! [# 3 Road to home run] - YouTube
- ^ "Introduced in" Kiyo-chan Sports "" (Press Release), Total Workout, (January 2021, 1) 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "" I buried Kiyohara's spike case "Kazuhiro Sasaki reveals". Nikkan Sports(July 2021, 1) 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "Kyuji Fujikawa and Kazuhiro Kiyohara made their first talk on the Youtube channel with guest appearances." Thanks to being called a fireball straight, I did my best. ". Sports report(July 2021, 1) 2021th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "Series" Sometimes Beanball "Kazuhiro Kiyohara" Saved by two sons "" Osamu Higashio talks about "seriousness for rehabilitation" ". AERA(July 2021, 3) 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Authorized by Article 4 of the Rules for Restoring Student Baseball Qualification". Japan Student Baseball Association (September 2021, 2). 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ “Achievement of“ Kiyohara ”is the fastest and recovers student baseball qualification in 4 years”. Sankei Shimbun: p. 2. (September 2021, 2) 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "Mr. Kiyohara, to the third anniversary of my mother who started removing tattoos ... for myself, to meet the thoughts of my best friend Sasaki". Sports Nippon(July 2021, 3) 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ "Kazuhiro Kiyohara starts treatment to erase tattoos on his anniversary". Nikkan Sports(July 2021, 3) 2021th of February 3Browse.
- ^ a b "Baseball Level Up Textbook for Junior and Senior High School Students 2002" Baseball Magazine, 2002, pp. 16-17.ISBN-4 583-61190-0.
- ^ Kiyohara No. 500 "For memories that will never be forgotten" Nikkan Sports April 2005, 4
- ^ Masaaki Mori "No. XNUMX of the Tsunekatsu baseball team, that is the title" Nikkan Sports Read June 2015, 2
- ^ Junji Nakamura "Results of working hard for the team" Nikkan Sports Read June 2015, 2
- ^ Highest record ever: Strikeout [Total record] Top 40 players
- ^ Highest record ever: Hit by pitch [Total record] Top 40 players
- ^ Kiyohara Giants Special Feature Giants Reprint News Kiyohara was angry at the head dead ball Nikkan Sports April 2005, 5
- ^ helmet Kazuhiro Kiyohara Official Blog (Ameba Blog Internet Aechive)
- ^ Kazuhiro Kiyohara, the only souvenir is a helmet Daily Sports June 2015, 12
- ^ "I was angry at Kiyohara's head dead ball". Nikkan Sports(July 2005, 5) 2018th of February 2Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)". Mizuno. 2018th of February 2Browse.
- ^ Kazuhiro Kiyohara "Confession" p.115 --117
- ^ Masatsugu Saito "Health when you raise your body temperature" p.83 --84
- ^ Earn time to hit in defense. Can the giant Kazuma Okamoto become Kiyohara?
- ^ Retsuden of famous professional baseball players Tsuwamono who left a surprising record. Author, Suguru Yoshino. June 2008, 6. Page 15.
- ^ Masaaki Mori (1996). "Hado"Base Veil Magazine. ISBN 978-4583032771 pp36-44
- ^ a b Hisanobu Watanabe (2008). "Tolerance"Kodansha. ISBN 978-4062150002 pp211-214
- ^ Tatsuro Hirooka (2016). "Will to Giants Professional Baseball Survival Road". Gentosha. ISBN 978-4344029163 pp23-26 (Reference) Sites cited"Tatsuro Hirooka "The cause of Kiyohara's fall is in the active era since joining the group."". President. 2016th of February 7Browse.
- ^ Katsuya Nomura (2016). "Listen to my complaint!"Goku Publishing. ISBN 978-4908117169 pp41-48
- ^ Hajime Ota, ""Desire for approval"The Curse" Shinchosha, 2019,ISBN 4106108003.
- ^ https://realsound.jp/tech/2020/07/post-591098.html
- ^ Kazuhiro Kiyohara confessed that Tsuyoshi Nagabuchi left due to drug suspicion reports Livedoor News August 2015, 8 29:11
- ^ "The reason for Kiyohara's silence is ..." Aniki "Tsuyoshi Nagabuchi and insulation" each person "". Sponichianex(July 2016, 2) 2016th of February 2Browse.
- ^ Mr. Kiyohara The dream talent entrusted to the two love breaths is "not defeated by Mr. Kiyomiya" Sponianex March 2015, 5
- ^ Special feature Hideki Matsui Giants both males, can't stand side by side? Jiji Press October 2009, 11
- ^ Written by Hideki Matsui Supervised by Hideki MatsuiIsao Hirooka Scenario / ・ "Learning Manga Character Museum Hideki Matsui" Shogakukan, July 2005, 7 First edition. 20 pages.ISBN 4092701144.
- ^ https://www.dailyshincho.jp/article/2017/10020557/?all=1
- ^ https://friday.kodansha.ne.jp/sn/u/sport/101177
- ^ Kiyohara crying, Farewell Daimajin August 2005, 08 --Kiyohara Special Feature Giants Reprint News: nikkansports.com
- ^ Best friends Kazuhiro Sasaki and Kazuhiro Kiyohara.At that time in high school, if ... Number Web April 2017, 7
- ^ Kazuhiro Sasaki, who became a witness, confessed his feelings for his best friend Kiyohara for the first time. Number Web April 2017, 6
- ^ http://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/11564873/
- ^ "Daimajin" Sasaki-san, Yale after the court closed Expecting rehabilitation that "he has mental power", witness appearance is "because it is a close friend. It is a prompt decision." Sankei News July 2016, 5
- ^ https://www.dailyshincho.jp/article/2017/01160559/?all=1
- ^ "Baseball record book2000, released in December 1999, 12 pages.
- ^ "Citizen's Honor Award”. Kishiwada City (March 2009, 3). 2017th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "[Kazuhiro Kiyohara Defendant Convicted] Citizen's Honor Award" Do not strip "Kishiwada City". Sankei WEST (Sankei Shimbun). (June 2016, 5) 2017th of February 12Browse.
- ^ "Murofushi is too strong! Memories of Sportsman No. 1 Final Battle". Excite News. 90s chobery (September 2015, 9). 2020th of February 6Browse.
- ^ "The contract for" Kiyohara CM "has expired! DMM. Great response to "sold out" of com securities. Asage Plus(July 2016, 2) 2016th of February 5Browse.
- List of people from Osaka
- Brother athlete list
- List of Saitama Seibu Lions players
- Yomiuri Giants players list
- List of Orix Buffaloes players
- Yomiuri Giants 4th hitter list
- KK combination
- KK draft case
- Kiyohara Koji --The younger brother of a former adult baseball player.
- Kuwata Kiyohara generation
- Dragonfly (Song of Tsuyoshi Nagabuchi) --Theme song from the Giants era.
- Little Kiyohara --AuthorizedImitationEntertainer.
- Kiyohara-kun --A gag manga that became a model for the main character.
- Bello Bello Baseball
- Morimori! Bancho !! Kiyohara-kun --A gag manga that became a model for the main character.
- Wow! Kazuhiro Kiyohara Bancho Diary(Commonly known as "Bancho Nikki") --An article that was published irregularly in the magazine FRIDAY / Shukan Gendai, adding a speculative psychological description of Kiyohara to the photograph of Kiyohara.
- Results by individual year Kazuhiro Kiyohara -NPB.jp Japan Baseball Organization
- Athletes' total results in each country Baseball-Reference (Japan), The Baseball Cube
- Kiyo-chan sports - YouTubeChannel
- Kiyohara Kazuhiro (@ kiyohara3_5_114)- Twitter* Kiyohara's official account, but shared with the staff
- Kiyo-chan sports (@kiyochansports)- Twitter* "Kiyo-chan Sports" official account