Business income approaching 400 billion yen "Kimetsu no Yaiba" Fever unabated ... "For resale" Manga all 23 volumes Shoplifting 26-year-old man arrested
If you write the contents roughly
"Kimetsu no Yaiba" is a popular manga serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump, and the movie released in October 2020 has the highest box office revenue in Japan.
"Kimetsu no Yaiba Fever" never fades ...While the box office revenue of the movie is approaching 400 billion yen, he stole the entire original manga for resale ... → Continue reading
Hokkaido News UHB
It is a local TV station of Fuji TV. The news of Hokkaido is delivered promptly.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Weekly Shonen Jump
"Weekly Shonen Jump』(Shukan Shoen Jump)ShueishaIssued byJapan OfWeekly publicationjuvenileCartoon magazine.. The abbreviation is "Jump''WJ].1968ToBoy jump]Published twice a monthFirst published as a magazine, the next1969It became more weekly and was renamed to "Weekly Shonen Jump".Also, from September 2014, 9, as an application, "Shonen Jump +] Is being delivered.
1968May 7ToBoy jump] In the same yearMay 8First issue as issue. Launched twice a month (2nd and 2th Thursday) at the time of launch,1969Weekly since October.2003Released every Tuesday until May,2018Currently released every Monday[Note 1][Note 2].. The symbol mark isPirateMark (Jump Pirates).1994The third edition of 12, released at the end of December, recorded the highest circulation of comic magazines in Japan, at 1995 million.
The magazine keyword is "Friendship / effort / victory".Previously, it was said that it was an editorial policy to always include at least one of this element or something connected to the theme of all published works...This slogan is the predecessor of the magazine, the monthly manga magazine "Boy bookIt was inherited from the editorial policy ofprimary schoolIt was decided by a questionnaire for the 4th and 5th grade students (“the most heartwarming words”, “the most important words”, and “the most happy words”)...However, the opinion that "at least I don't think there is such a theme now" and "if you make a boy's manga, such a theme will come out spontaneously"Editors who have or assert that "I have never advocated" "The only thing that matters is whether the work is interesting and whether it can be communicated to the target readers"It is not an absolute element in modern times.The name of the magazine, "Jump," is "Jump."Dr. ToiletThe model of Mr. Sunami who appears inKakunan attackIs properly named,Hop Step JumpIt is said to have been multiplied by.
A store that sells original goods related to "Weekly Shonen Jump" (Jump shop) And web comic distribution site (Jump digital manga・Shonen Jump +), theme park (J-WORLD TOKYO),TV program(Saki Yomi Jean BANG!-Tokusou police Jampolis) And so on.
- First issue
In 1971, the nominal number of circulation exceeded 100 million.19738Is the number one magazine publisher, surpassing "Weekly Shonen Magazine". "Gut frog""Dr. Toilet(1970 -),"Samurai giants""Wilderness Boy Isamu(1971 -),"Astro team""Mazinger Z(1972 -),"Barefoot Gen""Knife flat""Play ball(1973 -) and other hits.
Gag cartoonAs a result of embarking on strengthening the field,1 and 2 Ach!!(1975 -),"Evil giant""Todai straight line(1976 -),"Recommendation!! Pirates(1977 -),"Kinnikuman"(1979 -) and other hits,Police Box in Front of Kameari Park, Katsushika Ward(1976 -) became a long-run work that has been serialized for 40 years. Besides that,Wolf on the circuit""Doberman detective(1975 -),"Hang on the ring(1977 -),"Cobra(1978 -) and other hits.
In 1978, the nominal number of circulation exceeded 200 million.
In 1980, the nominal number of circulation exceeded 300 million. "Fist of the North Star(1983 -), the fighting action route drastically increased the circulation, andCaptain Tsubasa""Black angels(1981 -),"Fuma's Kojiro""Regards Mecha Dock(1982 -),"Shape up""Ginga-Shooting Star Silver-(1983 -) and other hits. On the other handDr. Slump""3 years quirky(1980 -),"Stop!! Hibari-kun!""Cats eye(1981 -),"kick off(1982 -),"Wingman] (1983 -) and many other works that have gained popularity with a focus on girls and female characters have appeared.
From this time, the manga magazine side became stronger and gravure such as idol athletes was not published.1984From No. 1 and No. 2, the magazine name logo used since the first issue was renewed into a square shape. The final issue at the end of the year in December 1984 (the 12/1985 merger issue in 3) had a nominal circulation of over 4 million. "ド ラ ゴ ン ボ ー ル""Kimagure Orange Road(1984 -),"Kaiki!! Otokojuku""By the way""city Hunter(1985 -),"Saint Seiya""Prefectural Kaizoku High School Baseball Staff Taro Yamashita(1986 -) and other hits.
Achieved 1988 issues from the first issue in 2 issue 23 released on February 1988, 13, This year marks the 20th anniversary of its launch. In addition, the final issue at the end of the year in December 1988 (the 12/1989 merger issue in 3) had a nominal circulation of over 4 million. Released around this timeNESIntroducing the game software introduction section. The game introduction cornergame machineIt continues even now that the leading role of has changed. "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure""Burn!(1987 -),"BASTARD!!-Dark Destruction God-""Bastard BLUES""Jungle King Tar-chan""Magical Taruruto-kun(1988 -),"DRAGON QUEST -Dai no Daibouken-""Movie girl(1989 -) and other hits.
From 1990 to 1992 F1 team "McLaren] Will be the sponsor, and feature articles will be put up on the color page at the beginning. At the same time, several works on F1 were published.
The 1993st issue of 31 marks the 25th anniversary of the issue. As a commemorative event, this year's summer vacation, the largest event since the first issue "Weekly Shonen Jump 25th anniversary special project Jump Multi World" TokyoKorakuenHeld in. It mobilized about 19 people during the 16-day event. Nominal circulation of the 1991rd issue of 3 exceeded 4 million. Weekly magazineNational newspaperThe general media also reports that the number of copies of the
"Rurouni Kenshin -Meiji Kenkaku Romantan-""Green Makibao(1994 -),"Jinnai-style Jiu-Jitsu Fighting Biography Mashima Kun""Sexy Commando Gaiden is amazing!! Masaru(1995 -),"Hoshin Engi""Yu-Gi-Oh!(1996 -) and other hits.
1994 Year of 12 Month1995Achieved the highest number of copies of 3 million copies in No. 4-653, but then in 1995 No. 25 "Dragon Ball",1996No. 27, "SLAM DUNK", the signboard works end in quick succession, and the nominal circulation starts to decrease. During this period, there was an idol gravure that had not been held for many years and the "Popular Reader Award" was revived. In issue No. 1996 in 52, "This is the Kameari Park-mae police station in Katsushika-ku" reached the first 1000 serializations in this magazine.
The number of copies to be issued will change from the previous number to the number of copies with a print certificate (the number of copies with the certificate actually issued). as a result,1997Issue 48 was overtaken by "Weekly Shonen Magazine". On the other hand, "ONE PIECE(1997-)・"Naruto"(1999 -) appeared as a new signboard work. The former grew into a blockbuster hit with the highest circulation ever in Japanese manga, and the latter gained extremely high support both domestically and overseas, both of which were the driving force of the jump in the 2000s. Other"Hanasaka Tenten-ten""I"s""Takeshi, the leader of the end of the century!(1997 -),"ROOKIES""whistle!""HUNTER × HUNTER""Shaman king""Rising impact(1998 -),"Hikaru no Go""Prince of Tennis(1999 -) and other hits, the number of copies continues to decline, but second place is maintained following "Weekly Shonen Magazine". Also, the title of the magazine used for 2 years from 1998logoChange, on the cover in consideration of economic aspectsgimmickContinued trial and error, such as abolishing.
"BLACK CAT""Blowing pew! Jaguar(2000 -),"Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo""Mr. FULLSWING""BLEACH(2001 -),"100% strawberry""Eyeshield 21(2002-) "Armed Alchemy","DEATH NOTE""Gintama(2003 -),"Katekyo Hitman Reborn!""D.Gray-man""Muhyo and Rosie's Devil Law Consulting Office(2004 -) and other hits.
Computer games,インターネットWith the rise of manga, entertainment has diversified, and the circulation of the entire manga industry has fallen.2002(August 14) In August, "Weekly Shonen Magazine" was overtaken and the number of manga magazines was once again the highest. From this time, many activities that go beyond the magazine will be seen.1998The official website "POP WEB JUMP" established in (10) continued to expand, and a new "Digital Manga Department" was established, and new attempts were made, such as serializing comics on the site.
"Majin detective brain biting neuro","Life"(Year 2005-),"To LOVE Ru -Trouble-""M x Zero(2006 -),"SKET DANCE""PSYREN(2007 -),"Nurarihyon's grandson""Toriko""Bakuman.""It's numaru""Kuroko's Basketball(2008 -),"Beelzebub""Medaka Box(2009 -) and other hits.
2008The 34th issue celebrated the 40th anniversary of the first issue, and the 48th issue of the same year achieved a total of 2000 issues from the first issue.While sales of serialized books are strong, grotesque expressions and bioethics are violated.Japan PTA National CouncilIn the media ranking magazine section byGirl comic] Was overtaken and ranked first in the worst.
As part of activities that go beyond the magazine2009May 4FromTV Tokyo seriesEvery Friday from 18:00 to 18:30, "Weekly Shonen Jump", "Jump Square", "V Jump" joint jump specialized information program "Saki Yomi Jean BANG!Was broadcast (2014May 3Broadcast ends).
"Nisekoi(2011 -),"Haikyu!!""Saiki Kusuo's Ψ difficulty""Assassination Classroom""Gourmet Soma(2012 -),"World trigger""Isobe Isobe Monogatari ~Ukiyo is hard~(2013 -),"Hinomaru Sumo""My hero academia(2014 -) and other hits.
2010Issue No. 2 returned the number of copies with print certification to 300 million.
2011May 3Occurred inTohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake(Great East Japan Earthquake), the 17th issue was temporarily suspended (postponed release). This event had a great impact on the way we published and published the serialized works, and at the same time showed the persistent popularity of Weekly Shonen Jump. Detail isGreat East Japan Earthquake and Weekly Shonen Jumpchecking ...
2013, A theme park to commemorate the 45th anniversary of the first issueJ-WORLD TOKYO"(TokyoSunshine City) Is opened. For the first time in history, 2013 issue 33 (45th anniversary issue)デ ジ タ ルThe edition was released on the same day as a paid distribution as an e-book..
2014September 9, manga magazine app "Boy jump +First issue..After that, the electronic version will be distributed for a fee on the day of release.In addition, "NARUTO" will be serialized in the 2014th issue of 50.
"Black clover(2015 -),"Yuna-san from Yuragiso""Demon Blade""The Promised Neverland(2016 -),"We can't study""Dr. STONE(2017 -),"Magic round(2018 -),"Chain saw man""The Great Operation of Night Cherry Blossoms(2019 -) and other hits.
2016, "This is the Kameari Park Maekoshosho in Katsushika-ku" has closed the curtain for a long-term series of 40 years. It is the longest serialized record of Shonen Manga Magazine,Mass mediaNo. 42, which was featured in the magazine and the final story was posted, was sold out in less than 5 days, First edition since 12st December[Note 3]Was released.
Also, in the same year No. 38, "BLEACH"Ends the serialization.
2017In commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the first issue,Weekly Shonen Jump ExhibitionBut the next2018Divided into 3 timesRoppongi HillsHeld inOther than that,Reprint edition Weekly Shonen JumpWas released. On the other hand, the number of copies printed in January to March (not including the electronic version) broke in 1 and fell below 3 million..
Occurred in July 2018Heisei 30 year 7 month heavy rainDue to the influence of, the delivery of No. 7, which was released on July 9, was delayed significantly, mainly in the affected areas, and there was a situation that it was not delivered. Therefore, free delivery of the same issue was carried out on the Internet from July 32th to 7st..
For a limited time from April 2019 to June 4, 8, this magazine and ``Weekly Shonen Magazine"Janmaga Gakuen" is a website where you can read about 150 titles of the serialized works of "Free of charge". 『Boy jump +"When"Magazine pocketWas the first joint project in history.
2020 year 3 month,New coronavirusAs a measure to prevent the spread of infection, a request to temporarily close public elementary and junior high schools nationwide was passed to public elementary and junior high schools, so free distribution on the Internet from 2020 1 to 13 will be implemented until 31st of the same month. Announced.
On April 2020, 4, it was announced that employees in their 8s working in the editorial department were suspected of being infected with the new coronavirus...Along with this, it was announced that the 4st issue scheduled to be released on April 20th will be released as a merged issue of 21st and 27nd issues on the 21th of the following week..
On May 2020, 5, it was revealed that the serialization of comics will be suspended due to the effects of corona measures on writers..
Shueisha's "Weekly Shonen Jump" on May 2020, 5Jump SQ.The editorial department of the manga magazine app "Shonen Jump +" jointly established a manga production course for weekly manga artists and aspiring manga artists, "Weekly Shonen Jump Jump SQ. Shonen Jump + present Jump Manga School" Announce to do.
The editorial department is mainly targeting elementary and junior high school boys..The population is large during the 1980s and 1990s, when sales are at their peak.Baby boom juniorThe generation is at the center of the readership, and it is regarded as a manga magazine familiar to many men of this generation... According to the 2012 survey, the reader composition is mainly junior high school students from the upper grades of elementary school to high school students.Weekly Shonen Magazine』(Kodansha)・「Weekly Shonen Sunday』(Shogakukan)・「Weekly Shonen Champion』(Akita Shoten) Is younger than。2012年9月時点では男女比が約8対2、年齢層は9歳以下が5.1%、10〜15歳が約63.0%、16歳以上が31.9%となっている.. According to Shueisha's public information, as of 2009, teens accounted for 7% of the reader survey..
Due to the relationship with Shogakukan at the time of the first issue, there is no serialized work (all read through, the first episode, the end).
The posted works are basicallyBattle cartoon-Sports cartoon-Gag cartoonSuch asBoy cartoonIs the mainstream, compared to other competing magazinesSF・ Adventure objects, etc.FantasyThere is a tendency for many styles.AlsoLove comedy, Social and documentary works are also posted.
However, works that do not fit the jump, such as those for adults who are difficult for boys to sympathize with, cannot be posted even if the editor feels that it is a good work, so for newcomers brought inGrand jumpThe new face awardBoy jump +Follow up such as guiding to..In addition, even works that are being serialized may be transferred to a derivative magazine for young people and continued in consideration of style and readership.[Note 4].
The serialized works that have become less popular soonCensoredSince many of the works are finished within 10 to 20 weeks (volume of 1-3 volumes of books), it is intense to serialize between works and writers.Survival competitionHappens every week in the magazine (see below).
The cover is basically in charge of serialized manga works. Many of the works selected for the cover are new serials and celebrated the anniversary. As of issue 2018 of 14, the character with the most number of covers was the one from "ONE PIECE".Monkey D. LuffySo, it has been decorated 336 times.. In addition to the characters of the cartoon works published in the same issue, the cover of No.Southern All StarsIllustration decorates the cover.. In the merged issue, it will be a "collection cover" where characters from multiple works are lined up, but it may also be used in the regular issue due to a gap due to suspension of publication..
The back cover is basically decorated with the work on the cover. Works that celebrate the 10th anniversary of serialization may monopolize the spine cover illustration throughout the year[Note 5].
In the past, like other weekly Shonen Manga magazines,gravureWas displayed on the cover and intro (1970 eraFrom the second half1980 eraUntil the first half1990 eraAlmost no time after 1996[Note 6]..In this magazine, special features and interview articles of athletes may be posted on information pages in two colors.
In issue No. 2012 18, it is called "W (double) introductory color" and the front and back covers are upside down. Decorated the beginning.
For details on the new contract system and questionnaire system listed below, served as the editor-in-chief (3rd generation) in the early days of "Shonen Jump".Shigeo NishimuraThere is a detailed description in the book "Farewell Youth's "Shonen Jump"" written by.
New employee appointment and exclusive contract system
Since its inception, he has been actively recruiting new writers. This was a popular Shonen Manga magazine at the time of its launchmanga artistBecause it was not possible to secure, it was decided that almost all of the serialized writers would be newcomers. This policy has been passed down since it became the largest number of weekly Shonen Manga magazines, and the editorial department is still focusing on training new employees...In recent years, for aspiring cartoonists who are aiming to make their debut, we have been holding a "Jump Manga School" inviting active serial writers and editorial staff as lecturers..
The author who debuted in this magazine must beShueishaとExclusive contractTie[Note 7].. While this contract is being signed, writers will not be able to get a contract fee in addition to the manuscript fee, but they will not even be able to negotiate for work at other publishers or even after the end of their exclusive contract[Note 8].. The contracts in the margins of each work, such as "You can read manga by XX only in jumps!", are due to this contract. "Harenchi AcademyThe author ofNagai HaoHas started serialization in other magazines, and has a sense of crisis (at that time)Nagano NoriWas invented by[Note 9]. "One manWas serializedHiroshi MotomiyaThe contract was first signed.However, Nishimura arbitrarily corrected the original final episode and was forced to extend the serialization unwillingly, so Honmiya deleted the relevant part and beyond from the paperback edition of this work (E-bookRevived in the edition).Such deterioration of the quality of the work and the motivation of the manga artist due to the intervention in the edited work is a problem that continues to this day.
After leaving Shueisha, Nishimura pointed out in his own book, "It is an extremely advantageous contract for the editorial department in that there is no item of writing guarantee for cartoonists and it is not possible to even negotiate writing with other magazines during the contract period." Is.Shinobu Kaitani, Kyu (currentlyMatsui Shoho), Ken Kiriki (currentlyKenichi Kiriki),Kosuke HamadaIn some cases, writers who couldn't make a hit in this magazine succeeded by moving their activities to other magazines or other companies without renewing their contracts.
About the author of the manga, a novelist who debuted at another company (Nishio Restoration, Etc.) and people who have been converted from manga artists (Riichiro Inagaki, Etc.) is sometimes used, but the human resources are being discovered by holding the newcomer award for the original authors of comic books such as Story King.
Questionnaire supremacy and censorship
Weekly Shonen Jump is a reader even compared to other magazinesquestionnaireWith reference toEditThere is a strong tendency to determine the policy of. Evaluation by questionnaire is applied equally regardless of the author's achievements and careers,Survey supremacyIs called. For this reason, even if the works and writers who were predominant in the Issei, the questionnaire is bad, it will be serialized.CensoredSometimes. As an example"Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo"ofHiroo SawaiOr,Naruto"ofMasashi KishimotoThe popularity of the work serialized after the hit work has been sluggish, and it has ended in a short period of time.However, for some popular works, even if the serialization of this magazine is discontinued, the final version is often published in books, special editions / derivative magazines, application versions, etc.[Note 10].. The editor who has decided to discontinue the editor has support for the next work, and the discontinuation of the work is not a notification of the author's force. 『Devil Boy BeattyWas discontinued in 10 weeksHirohiko ArakiAfter analyzing the questionnaire with the editor after the serialization, he found a popular element and became a masterpiece.JoJo's Bizarre AdventureIt is connected to.
Yusei MatsuiThe questionnaire isグ ラ イ ダ ーThe altitude (popularity) gradually decreases like this, and if no measures are taken, it will land (lowest) and end (discontinue), but if you grasp the updraft (popular element), the altitude (popularity) will be temporary. He says that he will recover and then go down repeatedly..
Basically, the order of publication is earlier as the work is ranked higher in the questionnaire, but the results of the questionnaire are not strictly operated and composed, and the sales strategy of the editorial department andData MiningDepending on the timing of the media mix, the composition of the magazine/work may be affected.[Note 11][Note 12]
Shigeo Nishimura said, "All the works with the second or lower questionnaire are candidates for completion.”.Sho Makura-Tsuyoshi Okano"I was always worried about when the serialization would be discontinued due to changes in the content of the work based on the results of the questionnaire and all the ingenuity required," ("Hell teacher] Paperback edition).On the other hand, there are writers who envision multiple developments in advance that will lead to completion, assuming that they will be discontinued.Nobuhiro WatsukiIsRurouni Kenshin -Meiji Kenkaku Romantan-』Before serialization of "if serialization is completed in 30 weeks" was prepared to complete the configuration in a short period of time (later restructured "Kinema version" announced).BunsonIsFist of the North Star』Is also expected to end in a short period of time, the beginning of the series was started with the idea that it will end in 17 weeks, after that he said that he continued to write on the spot.Riku SanjoIsDRAGON QUEST -Dai no Daibouken-At the beginning of the serialization, the departure of die and pop was set to be exactly the 10th episode, keeping in mind that it will be terminated in 10 weeks at the worst...Due to its popularity, the 10th episode became the first color, and it was the moment when the first chest was stroked because there was a lot of pressure due to the cartoonization of the national game..
According to the 2018 standard, basically it will be discontinued when the sales of comics 1 and 2 do not reach a certain level, but a clear number will be raised because differences such as paper media and apps, writers and styles are also taken into consideration. Is not..However, "THE COMIQ(1 volume) andBao visitors』(2 volumes in total), works that are scheduled to be completed in a short period of time from the planning stage (short-term intensive serialization) are also posted irregularly.Except for such works, the earliest serialized works in history areHiroo Sawai"Chagcha』(2008) 8 weeks.
The author who started the serialization is required to respond to the editorial policy that emphasizes momentary popularity by questionnaire rather than long-term development, and techniques have been devised for that purpose...Repeated outlandish settings and rapid development to maintain popularityMasami Kurumada"What I need for my manga isn't the sequel, but how to surprise the reader," he said...In addition, Eiichiro Oda said, "'Readers will change in five years' is the theory of long-term entertainment .... I told myself that they are people who will leave someday." Don't treat me. ".
Some writers feel that the policy that the questionnaire affects not only the serialization but also the content of the work does not fit, and they made their debut in Weekly Shonen Jump and have serialized twice.Kosuke HamadaHas canceled the exclusive contract and transferred to another company's monthly magazine, producing hits.
Because the themes of "friendship", "effort" and "winning" and the style of boys' comics are required, "Jump Nize" to match the style and story to the magazine may be performed.
From illustratorIzumi PosukaIs "The Promised NeverlandI tried to bring the design to the jump work, but it didn't work, and at the beginning I drew it with a touch that I usually put up on the illustration posting site.However"Haikyu!!And 'Demon Blade, Etc. and gradually jump-nized with reference to works serialized at the same time.
Media mix of works
ShueishaHas little involvement in mediaization by itself, and has a policy of visualizing it only when an offer comes in good conditions, especially regarding visualization... On the other hand, novelization and VOMIC conversion are carried out in their own medium.
Jump editors until the 1970s except the first period were worried that free broadcast of the work on TV animation would make readers happy and magazines and books would not sell.. However, in the serialized work "Dr. SlumpThere are offers from multiple TV stations,Fuji Television Network, IncOrganization director[Note 13](at that time)·Hisae HieVisited Shueisha a number of times, and due to the passionate request Shueisha broke down and the animation was licensed. 『Dr. Slump Arale』(1981Since the broadcasting of (starting airing) made more profit than expected, such as sales promotion and copyright, Shueisha will become more active in animating its own works.
Compared to anime/drama adaptations of other magazines, there are more all-day anime. However, in recent years, due to the declining birthrate, the number of all-day animation frames has decreased,4 key stationsAtPrime timeThe obi broadcasting work was moved to another frame in October 2006.ONE PIECEWas the last[Note 14].. Therefore, since the 2010s, it is often broadcasted in the midnight frame regardless of the content.[Note 15].. 『Saiki Kusuo's Ψ difficultyThe broadcast format of 』is different depending on the season,Good morning』Was broadcasted in the next week, 5 episodes were summarized in the next week and broadcast at midnight... The second term will be broadcast only at midnight, and the Ψ start version will beNetflixBecame a monopoly.
All ofKey stationThere is a track record of animating the work at, and in the 2010s, it is the Osaka station of TBSMBSThe number of animations in production is increasing, but some are UHF animationsTOKYO MXLocal stations such asBS11There are also works that will be broadcast at. 『Haikyu!!And 'Gourmet Soma, The first period was broadcast on TBS system, while the second period was broadcast as UHF animation, although the net form for each season may be different, BS can broadcast nationwide. Therefore, changing the internet station or time zone is not a problem.
New TV anime on air
|works||Broadcast start date||Broadcaster||Animation production||Remarks|
|ONE PIECE||1999/10/20||FNS||Toei animation|
|BORUTO- -NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS-||2017/4/5||TXN||studio Piero||The original is "V jump] And is being serialized.|
|Yu-Gi-Oh SEVENS||2020/4/4||bridge||The serialization of the original has already ended.|
|DRAGON QUEST -Dai no Daibouken-||2020/10/3||Toei animation||Re-animated.|
The serialization of the original has already ended.
|My hero academia||2021/3/27||NNN||Bonds||Issue 5|
Works animated in the past
- List in the order from the earliest start of anime broadcasting.
- For works broadcasted during the rest period, except for the generally recognized series names, those with strong style independence at each broadcast time are said to be "1st, 2nd...". If it is judged that the same series was broadcasted with a short rest period, it is described as "1st, 2nd...".
- In addition, "Weekly Shonen Jump officially called the first TV animation work "Ben SanshiroIs excluded because it is essentially a comicalized work.
For short filmsFlashI have made an animation and distributed it on the Internet.
TV dramaThe converted work was "Harenchi Academy"(1970, Channel 12 in Tokyo),"Cats eye"(1988, Nippon Television) was broadcast, but in the Heisei era, many works began to be dramaized from the latter half of the 2000s to the 2010s.The main one is "Bastard BLUES"(NTV Wednesday 24:59), "Hell teacher"Gut frog"(Saturday drama), "DEATH NOTE"(Sunday drama), "Astro team(TV Asahi Wednesday 27:10),ROOKIES"Police Box in Front of Kameari Park, Katsushika Ward"(TBS Saturday 8pm), "Movie girl"(TV TokyoSaturday 24:20-Wood Dora 25), "Fuma's Kojiro"(Independent broadcasting stationOther) etc. The same applies overseas,Prince of Tennis(China) andcity Hunter"(Korea) has been made into a drama.
In addition to the movie version of the TV drama “ROOKIES” mentioned aboveKaiki!! Otokojuku""Prince of Tennis""DEATH NOTE""Blowing pew! Jaguar""Rurouni Kenshin""Ultimate!! Hentai Mask""DRAGON BALL""Assassination Classroom""Bakuman.""Chinyuuki -Taro and his funny friends-""Gintama""JoJo's Bizarre Adventure""Saiki Kusuo's Ψ difficulty""BLEACH""Nisekoi""The Promised NeverlandIs a live-action movie.
From January 2018th to March 1th, 13Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.Then, the TV drama "Shonen Jump"Oh My Jump!-Shonen Jump Saves the Earth-Was broadcast. The jump editorial department is fully cooperating with this drama. Blu-ray BOX and DVD BOX released on June 2018, 6.
Real escape game
Of "Shonen Jump"EditorAlthough there were non-regular employment such as part-time jobs and part-time jobs at the beginning of the publication, it basically consists of only regular employment (regular employees).Therefore, in addition to other magazines published by Shueisha, they may be transferred to completely different departments such as the General Affairs Department and the Human Resources Department.On the other hand, there are some who have not changed from the "Jump" series magazine at all, and all the editor-in-chiefs after the 4th generation have been appointed as the editors of the "Jump" series magazine since joining the company.
Changes within departments and changes between "Jump" series magazines are frequent, and even if there is no discontinuation or new serialization, the person in charge is often changed, and as a result the manga artist may be confused. actually,Eiichiro OdaI wrote in a comment at the end of this magazine, "I will change the charge again. I want you to do it for at least 3 years".
The editor is assigned to be the manga artist or the person in charge of the work, and works with the manga artist to create the work. Some editors may be in charge of two or more serial works.Bring in, Is also in charge of the manga artist who has not yet debuted and is in the process of producing the next work, so he is in charge of more than that. From these things, it has great power to influence the direction and content of manga. "Weekly Shonen Jump" has a tradition of leaving everything to the editor in charge, and there is no manual method of editing. Even when taking over a manga artist, the previous editor does not teach the editing method so far, and the passing takes only one day.
On the other hand, it is said that the working environment of the weekly serial cartoonists is harsh, but the work of editors and editorial departments is also extremely busy, and it is said that there is a lot of pressure and stress. Among them, the 7th editor-in-chief of "Weekly Shonen Jump", which is a jump up of the jump editorial department since joining the company,Toshimasa TakahashiIt is,2003At the production announcement press conference of the animated film "ONE PIECE THE MOVIE Dead End Adventure" of the magazine "ONE PIECE" that was held on board the boat in Tokyo BaySubarachnoid hemorrhageAnd fell and suddenly died.
For editorsFemaleIs known that there is no one (exists in affiliated magazines such as "Jump +"), Gender issues can raise this topic (more on this later).According to Shueisha, editors need to "understand the hearts of boys (regardless of gender)" and deny exclusion by gender as their qualities..
Since we have a very close relationship with manga artists when making works, it is not uncommon for characters to be modeled after the editor in charge of "Shonen Jump" to appear in the work. As an example, Dr. Sunami of "Dr. Toilet" (Kakunan attack), Mr. Nakano of Aderans of "Kinnikuman" (Kazuo Nakano), or Dr. Masirito from “Dr. Slump” (Kazuhiko Torishima) Or ``Shape upMatch Ibaraki andBy the wayIbaraki (Ibaraki Masahiko) And the like. A character modeled on Toshimasa Takahashi, who died suddenly in 2003, was introduced (Lower news item(I used to be a gag-like character) "Tsune ni Tonchinkan" and "Makuhari”, in order to respect the deceased's honor, the appearance time of the character ispaper bagThe version is cut.
- Hiroyuki Nakano
- Editor-in-chief (in charge of media)
- Kohei Onishi
- Deputy Editor-in-Chief
- Hiroyasu Miwa, Yu Saito
- Editor-in-chief (group leader)
- Yuyuki Honda, Tatsuhiko Katayama
- Team leader
- Shu Murakoshi, Taku Sugita
|6||Kazuhiko Torishima||1996-Issue 2001 31, Issue 2003 11|
|7||Toshimasa Takahashi||Issue 2001 32-Issue 2003 10[Note 18]|
|8||Ibaraki Masahiko||Issue 2003 12-Issue 2008 17|
|9||Takashi Sasaki||Issue 2008 18-Issue 2011 29|
|10||Yoshiko||2011 Issue 30 -2017 issue 30|
|11||Hiroyuki Nakano||2017 Issue 31 -In office[Note 19]|
The following works are currently serialized on August 2021, 4 (No. 19, 2021). Including irregularly posted works and short-term intensive serialization.
|Title of work||Author (Drawing)||Original work etc.||Start issue||Remarks|
|ONE PIECE||Eiichiro Oda||-||1997 Issue 34|
|My hero academia||Horikoshi Kohei||-||2014 Issue 32|
|Black clover||Yuuki Tabata||-||2015 Issue 12|
|Dr. STONE||Boichi(Drawing)||Riichiro Inagaki(Original)||2017 Issue 14|
|Magic round||Underestimation||-||2018 Issue 14|
|The Great Operation of Night Cherry Blossoms||Gonpei sheep||-||2019 Issue 39|
|Undead Anrak||Yoshifumi Totsuka||-||2020 Issue 08|
|MASHLE -MASHLE-||Komoto||-||2020 Issue 09|
|Ayakashi Triangle||Kentaro Yabuki||-||2020 Issue 28|
|Destruction God Mag-chan||Kei Ueki||-||2020 Issue 29|
|Burning Nirai Kanai||Ryuhei Tamura||-||2020 Issue 30|
|Roboco with me||Shuhei Miyazaki||-||2020 Issue 31|
|High school family||Friends||-||2020 Issue 40|
|SAKAMOTO DAYS||Yuto Suzuki||-||2020 Issue 51|
|Young man who is good at running away||Yusei Matsui||-||2021 Issue 08|
|Itercy||-||2021 Issue 09|
|Witch watch||Kenta Shinohara||-||2021 Issue 10|
|Kowloon's Ball Parade||Ashibi Fukui(Drawing)||(Original)||2021 Issue 11|
|Ao no Hako||Miura||-||2021 Issue 19|
|Amenoful||(Comics)||(Original)||2021 Issue 20|
|Title of work||Author (Drawing)||Original work etc.||Start issue||Remarks|
|HUNTER × HUNTER||Yoshihiro Togashi||-||1998 Issue 14||Not published since issue 2018 of 52|
Special issue/derivative magazine
It has been published from the year following the first issue for the purpose of filling the space every other week.
- Derivative magazine
- Decommissioned derivative magazine
By the mid-1990s, the number of copies issued was not the number of copies with print certification, but was published by Shueisha in-house.
- First issue in 1968 10 copies, Sales rate 76.5%
- 1968 Issue 2 10 copies, Sales rate 86.2%
- 1968 Issue 3 12 copies, Sales rate 93.0%
- 1968 Issue 4 12 copies
- 1968 Issue 11 16 copies, Sales rate 77%
- 1969 Issue 1[Note 20] 24 million, Sales rate in the 80% range
- 1969 Issue 9 27 copies No. 16 58 copies
- Issue 1971-3, 4[Note 21] 115 copies November 11 copies
- Issue 1972-3, 4[Note 22] 88 copies
- Issue 1973-4, 5[Note 23] 112 million
- 1973,Weekly Shonen Magazine』Is exceeded by the number of circulation.
- Summer 1974 Maximum 165 million copies, Sales rate 86%
- 1977 New Year issue[Note 24] 188 million
- Issue 1978-3, 4[Note 25] 210 million
- Issue 1979-3, 4[Note 26] 280 million
- Issue 1980-3, 4[Note 27] 304 copies
- Issue 1981-4, 5[Note 28] 308 million
- Issue 1982-3, 4[Note 29] Break 300 million 342 million copies annually
- Issue 1983-3, 4[Note 30] Break 300 million 371 million copies annually
- 1984 Issue 4 318 copies Printing more than 7 million copies from July No. 37 330 copies 390 million copies annually
- Issue 1985-4, 5[Note 31] 403 million Regular issue from January to May: 1 to 5 million copies No. 37 405 copies 450 million copies annually
- 1986 Issue 5[Note 32] 435 copies 6 No.[Note 33] 410 million No. 37 420 copies
- 1987 Issue 5 450 copies No. 37 435 copies
- 1988 Issue 5 485 copies No. 38 465 copies
- Issue 1989-3, 4[Note 34] 500 million No. 37 491 copies
- 1990 Issue 5 530 copies June issue of about 6 million copies No. 21-22 503 million copies No. 37 520 copies
- Issue 1991-3, 4[Note 35] 602 copies June issue of about 6 million copies No. 21-22 585 million copies No. 36-37 615 million copies
- 1992 Issue 3-4 618 million
- The actual number of copies sold as of March 1992 was 3 million to 580 million.
- 1993 Issue 3-4 638 million No. 36-37 643 million copies
- 1994 Issue 3-4 648 million No. 36-37 650 million copies
- Issue 1995-3, 4[Note 36] 653 million Recorded the highest number of copies (Guinness BookRegistered to). Return rate 3% (sales rate 97%)
- 1995 Issue 25[Note 37] 625 million No. 26 618 copies No. 27 615 copies No. 28 612 copies No. 29 612 copies No. 30 601 copies
- 1996 New Year issue 588 million (estimated)
- From this year, the circulation and the letters "new record" on the cover of the New Year issue will disappear. The number of copies is not the nominal of Shueisha but the estimated number of copies..
- Issued at the end of July 1996 About 7 million copies (estimated) (nominal 500 million copies)
- July 1997 About 7 million copies (estimated)
- August 1997 8 million copies (estimated actual sales of 450 copies)
- The actual sales estimate is based on the Shueisha sales department. Estimated to be sold to "Weekly Shonen Magazine" (440 million copies issued, an estimated actual sales of 413 million).
- September 1997 9 million copies.
- Issued on November 1997, 11 (November 4) 11 copies
- It was overtaken by "Weekly Shonen Magazine" due to its circulation.
- 1997 405 million copies (annual average)
- From this year, the number of circulation was changed from Shueisha's nominal to the number of circulation with print certification.
- 1998 New Year issue 415 million (estimated)
- 1998 360 million copies (annual average)
- 1999 363 million copies (annual average)
- 2000 363 million copies (annual average)
- 2001 340 million copies (annual average)
- 2002 320 million copies (annual average)
- In August 2002, he regained the lead position with the sudden drop of "Weekly Shonen Magazine".
- 2003 300 million copies (annual average)
- 2004 300 million copies (annual average)
- 2005 295 million copies (annual average)
- 2006 2,953,750 copies (January, check the site below)
- March 2007 3 copies
- January 2008 1 copies (Japan Magazine Association）
- 2010 Issue 2[Note 38] 300 million copies (05 million copies returned since August 8)
* Refer to the table below after 2008
The cumulative circulation of this magazine as of Issue 2018 13 is more than 75 billion..
|1 to 3 months||4 to 6 months||7 to 9 months||10 to 12 months|
|2008(20)||2,785,833 copies||2,790,834 copies||2,793,334 copies|
|2009(21)||2,800,000 copies||2,806,667 copies||2,840,000 copies||2,879,167 copies|
|2010(22)||2,872,500 copies||2,878,334 copies||2,875,834 copies||2,935,000 copies|
|2011(23)||2,964,546 copies||2,825,000 copies||2,841,667 copies||2,845,000 copies|
|2012(24)||2,837,500 copies||2,831,167 copies||2,838,334 copies||2,827,693 copies|
|2013(25)||2,835,455 copies||2,809,167 copies||2,779,231 copies||2,745,000 copies|
|2014(26)||2,715,834 copies||2,677,500 copies||2,665,834 copies||2,605,000 copies|
|2015(27)||2,422,500 copies||2,395,000 copies||2,376,667 copies||2,321,667 copies|
|2016(28)||2,238,333 copies||2,168,333 copies||2,151,667 copies||2,005,833 copies|
|2017(29)||1,915,000 copies||1,852,500 copies||1,840,833 copies||1,813,333 copies|
|2018(30)||1,760,833 copies||1,750,000 copies||1,768,333 copies||1,706,923 copies|
|2019(31/First year of Reiwa)||1,692,000 copies||1,655,833 copies||1,628,462 copies||1,602,083 copies|
|2020(2nd year of Reiwa)||1,572,833 copies||1,539,091 copies||1,516,818 copies||1,475,000 copies|
consumption taxPrice including tax after the introduction.
|season||Regular price||Special price or service price|
|First issue-January 1970||90 Yen||90 Yen|
|1970 year 2 month to 1971 year 7 month||80 Yen||90 Yen|
|1971 year 7 month to 1973 year 3 month||90 Yen||100 Yen|
|1973 year 3 month to 1973 year 11 month||100 Yen||100 Yen|
|November 1973, 11, first stageOil shockCabinet decision on "Oil emergency measures summary"|
|1973 year 12 month to 1974 year 2 month||120 Yen||130 Yen|
|1974 year 3 month to 1976 year 6 month||130 Yen||150 Yen|
|1976 year 7 month to 1980 year 6 month||150 Yen||170 Yen|
|1980 year 7 month to 1989 year 3 month||170 Yen||180 yen or 190 yen|
|1989 year 4 month to 1990 year 8 month||180 Yen||190 yen or 200 yen|
|On April 1989, 4, 1% consumption tax was introduced.|
|1990 year 9 month to 1996 year 1 month||190 Yen||200 yen or 210 yen|
|1996 year 2 month to 1997 year 8 month||200 Yen||210 yen or 220 yen|
|1997 year 9 month to 1998 year 4 month||210 Yen||220 yen or 230 yen|
|On April 1997, 4, the consumption tax rate was changed to 1%.|
|1998 year 5 month to 2004 year 4 month||220 Yen||230 Yen|
|2004 year 5 month to 2008 year 8 month||230 Yen||240 yen or 250 yen|
|2008 year 9 month to 2014 year 3 month||240 Yen||250 yen or 260 yen[Note 39], 230 yen more[Note 40]|
|2014 year 4 month to 2017 year 9 month||255 Yen||260 yen, or 270 yen, and 280 yen[Note 41]|
|On April 2014, 4, the consumption tax rate was 1%.|
|2017 year 10 month to 2019 year 9 month||260 Yen||270 yen, or 280 yen, and 300 yen[Note 42]|
|2019 Year 10 Monday ~||270 Yen||290 yen or 300 yen|
|On April 2019, 10, the consumption tax rate was 1%.|
Transition of logo mark
- First generation: 1968 first issue-1969 number 15
- Second generation: 2 issue 1969-16 issue 1971
- Second generation: 3 issue 1972-1 issue 1974
- Second generation: 4 issue 1974-39 issue 1983
- Fifth generation: 5 1984st and 1nd merger issue-2 issue 1997
- 6th generation: 1998 Issue 1-Present
|2||Hare hare school||1969 Issue 20- 197852 No.|
|3||Hop Step Jump||Issue 1969 21-Issue 1969 26||Serialized in parallel with "Hare Halle Lol School". Finished in 6 times.|
|4||Surprised playtown||1979Issue 1- 198026 No.|
|5||Jump pirate world||1980 Issue 27- 198243 No.|
|6||Jump broadcasting station(JBS)||1982 Issue 10- 199512 No.||A method in which points are totaled for each race (half a year) to determine the winner.|
Unusual for the reader's corner, it was made into a book (24 volumes in total).
Regular isAkira Sakura,Takayuki Doi,Kazuo Enomoto,Yokoyama ChisaEt al.
|7||Jean Post||19963 merger issue --- 4 issue 1996||Regional league format.Due to sluggish popularity, only one race (half a year) will be discontinued.|
|-||-||1996-1997||(For several months, there was no reader corner)|
|8||Postcard warrior jump corps||1997 - 2001||Add a cartoon element to the postcard introduction.If you can clear the quota set for each season, the season is over.|
StarringHiroshi Izawa(Experienced posting to JBS),Yuko Ishizukaetc.
|9||Jampuru||2001- 2005||A few weeks after the end of the "Jump Team", some of the staff were changed and the renewal started.|
In a format similar to "JBS", it has also been made into a book.Izawa and Ishizuka will continue to appear.
|10||Jump soul||2006Issue 10- 200924 No.||Start by renewing "Jampuru".|
Regular members are Izawa (continued from the previous work) and Shinichiro Yamashita (part-time job at "Jampuru")
AssistantNakagawa Shoko [Note 43](- 2008) →Miki Hayashi(2008-2009) →Shiori Sato(2009 -)
|11||Jean Soul G!||2009 Issue 25- 201429 No.||Renewal start of "Jump Soul". It inherits "Jean Soul" almost as it is.|
|-||-||2014-2015||(For several months, there was no reader corner)|
|12||201519 No. - 201617 No.||4 comic strip cartoonPosting corner.|
|13||School of jump||2016 Issue 23 - 201743 No.||TwitCastingThe program is distributed using.|
It will be the last reader's corner, and the reader's corner will be abolished at the end of Sukujan.
End of variety variety corner
- End-of-life liberation area! WEEKLY Week (2019Issue 14 -)-Planning and composition: Ipiao, Illustration:Yuyama Koyama
Game introduction corner
- NES fist(1985 - 1988[Note 44]）
- Nintendo Phantom Thief Demon Troupe (NES)1989 - 1992）
- V-NET (1992- 1998）
- Jean G-do (1998- 1999）
- Jean G School (1999- 2003?)
- On Team G59!! (Team Gekoku Joe) (2003?- 2011）
- G Humanitarian! (2011) 2015)
- Hero Game + (Helloge Plus) (2005 -2015)
- Corner introducing games based on Jump cartoons
- WJ Game Special Search Team Jean G! (Jungebu) (2015 -)
- Weekly Shonen Dorakue!!2016 -)
- Dragon Quest seriesCorner to introduce games
Recruitment plan for new manga artists
- JUMP New World Manga Award(2017 -)
- Tezuka Prize -Joint recruitment with "Jump Square" (formerly "Monthly Shonen Jump")
- Akatsuka Prize -Same as above
- Gold future cup(2004-2005/2007-2012/2014 -)
- Stokkin Pro
- G Cup (2011 -)
- Scout Caravan-Every October, the editorial staffSapporo-Osaka-Nagoya-Hiroshima-FukuokaWe will go to several cities across the country and accept bring-in from local residents. It may be held in a single shot at art universities in various places
1973 - 1983,1997Made in. 10 authors selected in the reader surveyRead allWrite a work. The order of posting is decided by lottery. The writer selected as the first place had a gift for overseas travel. There was also an event in which readers who wrote impressions about the work selected as the first place and wrote excellent impressions could travel abroad with the author.
Not only Weekly Shonen Jump, but all comics artists who are professionally working in other magazines are eligible for entry, but since it is basically a popular voting color within Jump, it is usually written in this magazine. A writer who is selected is selected. However, due to the nature of the reader survey, writers who have almost no contact with jumps may be selected, so in the pastMizushima Shinji,Reiji Matsumoto,Adachi MitsuruAnd other writers have been nominated.. Shinji Mizushima and Mitsuru Adachi both declined because they couldn't keep up with the schedule, but contributed an apology and illustrations for that reason.
Boy jump outside Japan
As of 2015, "Shonen Jump" has been published outside Japan, and popular works such as "ONE PIECE", "BLEACH", "Haikyu!!", and "Assassination Classroom" have been translated.
- Carlsen PublisherThanGermanyIssued in (200110 month - 200512).Official site (German)
- SHONEN JUMP Magazine
- VIZ Media(Formerly VIZ Comminucation Inc.)AmericaIssued in.
- 2002May 11First issue,2012March Publication endOfficial site (English).. E-book"WEEKLY SHONEN JUMP ALPHAWas launched on January 2012, 1..
- Toryu PublisherThanTaiwanIssued in.1992May 9First issue. As of February 2014, it is Taiwan's most popular comic magazine..
- Another "Shonen Jump" Taiwan versionHot boy TOP』(Ozen publisher),2003In May, Shueisha canceled the publishing contract with Taizen Publisher and unified it into "Takarajima Shonen".
- Cartoon line
- From translated mangaChugokuIssued in.2014First issue in February. Biweekly publication.
Weekly Shonen Jump Incident History
The radicalness of cartoon expression and the author'sScandalDue to this, serialized works have been discontinued, and this magazine has been collected in some cases. The works that caused them and the details of each are shown below.
"Harenchi Gakuen" sexual mischief boom case
"Harenchi Gakuen" (Nagai Hao) Was a problem.
1968Because of the effect of this work serialized from the first issue ofSkirt flippingSuch asPublic obsceneBecause of the fashionPTAThere was a fierce protest from the Board of Education and the Board of Education. However, "Jump" continues serialization under the name of diversity of manga expressions. The editor-in-chief (at that time) Nagano was an educational critic.Susumu AbeIn cooperation with, he proactively went to TV programs and PTA meetings to defend "Halenty Gakuen".
As far as this matter is concerned, the editorial department is proud of its continued serialization without losing power, and such a comment was seen in the special feature at the 30th anniversary of "Jump".
"Private Gokudo High School" Actual School Unauthorized Publication Case
ShigaThe names of five real middle schools and school emblems in the Koto area, the names and school emblems of four graduates are posted in the work without permission, andOmihachiman,Yokaichi,Gamo-gunAzuchi OfBoard of educationAnd received a protest from each school. Miyashita's assistant was one of those junior high school graduates and borrowed his friend's name without permission.. This junior high school was a school where many Buraku people were discriminated against[Source invalid].1980Issue 1 issued on January 29th was recovered. Also, next week's No. 10Shiga,京都,GifuThen we will sell the modified version[Note 45].
In response to this turmoil, "Private Gokudo High School" was discontinued in No. 11.. The story was serialized up to 41 episodes, and the book was released as a volume of 1 read-out edition and the first 6 episodes in the series, but the incident triggered the out of print. An address book was sent to those who cooperated in the collection.
Miyashita returned to the series with "Geki!! Gokutora Family" after a while. Many characters from "Private Gokudo High School" have appeared in "Geki!! Gokutora Family". Also, in 32, 2012 years after the serialization, a book that corrected the problematic part and added new writing was published as "revival version".
"Burn! Brother" Occupational Discrimination Case
Satoshi Hayami, homeroom teacher of the protagonist Kenichi Treasure, was removed from work due to work failureJanitors at the schoolWill be[Note 46]On the other hand, Kenichi said, "Because I became a janitor, not a teacher, I don't care what I do." Based on the theory, "I'm just a working old man." It was insulting such as "I don't care", "stupid staff", and wanted to do a quick look at the janitor, and then the janitor counterattacked in a radical way (after all, Kenichi ended up with a punch of a position to be used by a janitor). .
Immediately after the release of this issue, the labor union (mainlySelf-help) And readers flooded with protests such as "making the janitor foolish". Autonomous Labor Osaka Prefecture Headquarters protested, "To school janitors, this comic denies the work and existence of janitors in all episodes and insults janitors and their families nationwide."
- Presentation of the company's opinion on this work
- Collection of the issue
- Apology in the magazine and posting of apology advertisements in the five national newspapers
- Cancellation of serialization
- Clarify the company's awareness of human rights and discrimination issues and their efforts
5 items are required. A site for confirmation meetings was set up with 8 field leaders and 5 publishers from the Autonomous Labor Headquarters and Osaka Prefecture Headquarters. Since the interview from the media and the media coverage offensive continued, the editorial department of this magazine who saw the situation seriously, after several discussions,
- Formal apology
- Call for publication of apology and recovery
- Serialization will continue, but the work will not fit in a book
- Posting an "apology" using a part of the company's advertisements published nationwide
- Holding in-house workshops
- Holding a social gathering in Kansai
The six points are presented by the publisher and an agreement is reached.
When the issue was mailed to Shueisha, the mark of this magazine was entered in exchange.mechanical pencilI got it. The cost of the collected treatment was about 1 million yen, and the number of copies collected was about 8, and the second and third basements of the headquarters building were completely covered by the issue.
However, in the work Hayami did not appear for a while, re-appeared as a teacher at another school later, and it was said that there was no change in job category to a janitor. The situation was described as "a mysterious transfer" by the characters in the work.
The author's arrest case of "End of Century Leader Takeshi!"
In response to this incident, "End of Century Leader Den Takeshi!" was discontinued and the book was discontinued. In addition, the apology text from the editorial department was posted on this page using one page. After that, Shimabukuro returned to "Jump" as a manga artist after a period of discretion.
"Actage act-age" original author arrest case
In charge of drawing after Matsuki's scandalUsazaki whiteAs a result of discussions with the company, it was announced that the series will end as it is because it is difficult to continue the next day..
After that, the selection of the leading role for the stage version that was under planning and the stage version by audition was canceled and it became a vision.
In addition, the release of books after the 13th volume will be canceled, and the already published books will be suspended indefinitely., Virtually out of print.
"Kuroko's Basketball" Intimidation Case
Since October 2012, a person who claims to be ``Phantom 10 Face Appearance'' has received a threatening letter from Fujimaki and Kuroko's Basketball related parties and related organizations to announce the death, and in some cases, self-restraint of events and sales Was also seen. It ended on December 801, 2013 because the criminal was arrested.
Correspondence to spoiler site
In September 2017, Kumamoto Prefectural Police, Akita Prefectural Police, and Tottori Prefectural Police posted images, dialogues, synopses, etc. that appeared in manga works such as "ONE PIECE" before the magazine was released.spoilerFor the administrators who have delivered a large amount of advertising revenue by distributing without permission through the siteCopyright lawAnnounced arrest for suspicion of violation (public transmission right infringement, publishing right infringement).. This is the first case of a manga spoiler site arrest.
"My Hero Academia" Shiga Log Case
On February 2020, 2, in "My Hero Academia" published in the 3th issue of 2020, the name of the doctor involved in the villain coalition was revealed as "Shiga log", and "log" became the Japanese army.731 unitsShows human beings used in human experiments atマルタThere was a flood of protests on Chinese SNS, Twitter users claiming to be Korean, and historical issues in Korean...編集部と作者の堀越耕平は歴史問題に絡める意図はなかったと釈明し、単行本ではキャラクター名を変更するとして謝罪したThe editorial department and the author Kohei Horikoshi explained that they had no intention of being involved in historical issues, and apologized for changing the character name in the book... Shuji Shinohara, an IT journalist,KoreanIt states that it confirmed that the issue translated into was uploaded illegally on January 1st..
"Boy's Heart" "Feminist Manga" Controversy
In job hunting in November 2019ShueishaFrom an employee of ""Weekly Shonen JumpA woman who claims that she must understand "the boy's heart" in the editing of "" exclaims anger on Twitter.また別の人物によって、週刊少年ジャンプでフェミニズム漫画を連載すれば世界を変えられる可能性があるとする主張が投稿され、いずれも議論を呼んだAnother person posted a claim that serializing feminist comics in Weekly Shonen Jump could change the world, both of which were controversial...なお、集英社は企業説明会の中で『週刊少年ジャンプ』の女性編集者についての質問に、過去に前例がないわけではないとした上で、女性ファッション誌の編集部であれば性別関係なく女性のおしゃれ心を理解できることが必要であり、少年マンガであれば少年の心がわかることが大切であると説明をしているIn addition, Shueisha asked a question about the female editor of "Weekly Shonen Jump" at the company information session, saying that it is not unprecedented in the past, and if it is the editorial department of women's fashion magazine, women regardless of gender It is necessary to be able to understand the fashionable heart of the boy, and it is important to understand the boy's heart in the case of Shonen Manga..
Great East Japan Earthquake and Weekly Shonen Jump
A printing plant was damaged by the Tohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake (Great East Japan Earthquake) that occurred on March 2011, 3,May 3As the 15th issue of the product was delayed and undelivered mainly in the disaster area, as an emergency measureMay 3からMay 4UntilYahoo! JAPANThe manga part of this magazine was delivered for free on a special site.May 3The launch of No. 17 was postponed due to the shortage of materials and transportation fuel due to the earthquake.May 4Was released in.
While the logistics were confusing, new publications were resumed on March 3th in the affected areas, although the arrival of new publications was not decided.MiyagiSendai cityAoba-kuGotsubashiIn a bookstore inYamagataFrom a male customer who went shopping up toMay 316 was donated to. afterwards,DonationWhen I put out a sticker saying "You can read Shonen Jump 3/19 Release No. 16!! There is only one book" with the box,power failureMany boys who could not read the latest book due to undelivered or donated donated and read it.. When this event was reported, about 30 comic magazines arrived from all over the country,May 4Fundraising and reading were done until the distribution of.. Shueisha, who knew this, picked up No. 5 that had been read in May, framed it, and stored it in the editorial department... About 4 yen donated by boysSendai City Board of EducationGifted toNo. 16, which was read in a roundabout way, was called "That Boy Jump", April 2012, 4, 22thOsamu Tezuka Cultural AwardWon a special prize in.
Reprint edition Weekly Shonen Jump
2017, In commemoration of the 50th anniversary of the first year of publication, a reprint of the past "jump" that was memorable, recorded, and memorable in history as it is[Note 47].. The advertisements are the same as before[Note 48]However, there are some publications that are postponed due to various circumstances,Reader questionnaire postcardOn the page where is reprintedZip Code・The address/personnel name is black-painted, and the part of the prize page where the mail/contact information is also written says "This prize has already ended and is not currently held. It has been replaced with a note such as "Please understand"[Note 49].
- Pack 1
- Released on May 2017, 7.
- A set of the first issue and the March 653/1995 merger issue that recorded a maximum circulation of 3 million.
- Pack 2
- Released on May 2017, 8.
- "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure1987 January and 1 merger issue, which is the first issue ofONE PIECEThe set of 1997 issue 34, which is the first issue of the series.
- Pack 3
- Released on May 2017, 9.
- "Fist of the North Star]Raohof"There's no regret in my life!!No. 1986, 26, in which the words "" appeared, and "ド ラ ゴ ン ボ ー ル]Son Gokuof"KrillinThat's right!!The set of the 1991 21/22 merger issue, in which the words "" appeared.
The following is the theme of Weekly Shonen JumpComputer games.
Software for home game consoles
|title||Compatible models||Release date||Selling agency|
|NES Jump Heroes||NES||1989May 2||Bandai|
|NES Jump II The 7 strongest||1991May 12|
|Battle Stadium DON||PlayStation 2/GC||2006May 7||BANDAI NAMCO Games|
|J Stars Victory Versus||PlayStation 3||2014May 3|
|PlayStation 4(Overseas only)||2015May 6(North American Edition)|
|JUMP FORCE||PlayStation 4 /Xbox One||2019May 2||BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment|
- Nintendo Classic Mini Family Computer
On January 2018, 7,NESSmall reprint model ofNintendo Classic Mini Family ComputerIn commemoration of the 50th anniversary of Weekly Shonen Jump, 2 games including "Dragon Quest" which the game and the editorial department were involved in the production based on the serialized work including the above 20 "NES Jump" were recorded as a variation of "Nintendo "Classic Mini Family Computer Weekly Shonen Jump 50th Anniversary Version" has been released.
Software for mobile game consoles
|title||Compatible models||Release date||Selling agency|
|Cult jump||Game boy||1993May 9||Bandai|
|Jump superstars||Nintendo DS||2005May 8||Nintendo|
|Jump Ultimate Stars||2006May 11|
|J Stars Victory Versus||PS Vita||2014/3/19||BANDAI NAMCO Games|
Other game media
Games for smartphones
|title||Delivery start date||Distributor|
|Weekly Shonen Jump Ore Collection!||2017May 7||BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment|
|Jump Chi Heroes||2018May 3||LINE|
|Weekly Shonen Jump Commentary Jean Jean Stadium||2018May 8||Konami Digital Entertainment|
ボ ー ド ゲ ー ム
- Weekly Shonen Jump Life Game (TakaraTomy, July 2018, 7)
- ^ In fact, there are many regions that were released on Monday before that. In 1992Nikkei circulation newspaperThe article also says, "(Jump) will be released on Monday.".
- ^ Long time agoNiigata,TokushimaIn some remote areas, magazines were delivered ahead of schedule on Saturday to match the release date for convenience of delivery, and in some areas they were released immediately on the day of delivery.Labor shortages in the transportation industry these daysWork way reformDue to the influence of such factors, the delivery date and time of the magazine was changed, so it was unified to be released on Mondays nationwide from April 2021..
- ^ "Weekly Shonen Jump special edition Kochigame Jump" released on August 2016, 8Kochikame Bomb Sale Thank You!! Ryosan Special Anniversary PackReleased as
- ^ "BASTARD!!-Dark Destruction God-''Life''Steel Ball Run''D.Gray-man''World trigger"Such.
- ^ 2008After that, "ONE PIECE" (2008/2017), "NARUTO" (2009), "BLEACH" (2010), "This is Kameari Park Maekosho" in Katsushika Ward (2011), "Gintama" (2014).
- ^ As an exception, in Issue 2009 of 27,Police Box in Front of Kameari Park, Katsushika Ward"Ryotsu KankichiRoleShingo KatoriHowever, in 2017 No. 32 and 2018 No. 38, ``Gintama"Gintoki SakataRoleShun OguriHowever, in the 2017 issue 46,Saiki Kusuo's Ψ difficulty] Saiki KusuoYamazaki KentoBecame the cover. For the first time in 2014 years in the 39th issue of 18, "Nisekoi] Cosplay gravure page appeared. In November 2018 issueOkada YumiComes up with a gravure page in a cosplay dressed as Yuna Yunohana from "Yuragi-so no Yuna-san" and Fumino Furuhashi from "We Can't Study".
- ^ Regarding writers who debuted in other magazines,George AkiyamaWorks (Turbulent cloud) Is published by a publisher other than Shueisha, while there are actual cases such as serializing another work in parallel, and there are cases where no exclusive contract is concluded. In addition, single-shot posting, etc. is treated as a guest, so there are cases where it is posted under a dedicated contract.
- ^ 1960-had a series on Jump in the 1970sKotaro KomuroSaid in an interview that due to this contract, he could not have a place to announce his work for a while (Yoisen, 1997).
- ^ The exclusive contract system for comic magazines is not the first in the industry,Ichiro Tominaga Jitsugyo no Nihonsha"Cartoon sundaeIt is said that the company signed an exclusive contract around 1962 (Tadao Teramitsu, "Seiden/Showa Manga Nonsense Genealogy" Mainichi Shimbun, 1990, pp.210-213). In addition, Tominaga's example was done from the aspect of schedule management that does not overload the work, rather than the aspect of stopping popular artists.
- ^ "Saint Seiya''Green Makibao"" "Armed Alchemy''Nurarihyon's grandson"Such. "Gintama』Has become an unusual form of moving the publication destination to this magazine → special edition → official application while announcing the completion.
- ^ Immediately after the start of the series, "KinnikumanDespite the sluggish ranking of the questionnaire, it tended to be popular among younger age groups, so we postponed the discontinuation and watched the transition, which led to a big hit later.
- ^ Just before the anime broadcast, it may be posted in color along with related information at the beginning and center.
- ^ The "general manager" of a TV station is an "advanced level" that is located between the "general manager level" and the "director" of a typical company.Management"," and is different from "(President) President".
- ^ Other than the four major key stationsTelevision Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.series(TXN network), the broadcast ended in March 2017Naruto ShippudenWas the last.
- ^ "Nurarihyon no Mago"・"Kuroko's Basketball"・"HUNTER x HUNTER" (NitteleEdition, after autumn 2013)Haikyu!!(From the second term)Gintama] (4th period), etc.
- ^ Episode 1-66
- ^ Episode 67-
- ^ Takahashi remains in officesudden deathWhen he did, he was delayed to succeed his successor to Ibaraki, and Kazuhiko Torishima was the chief editor and publisher of No. 2003 only.
- ^ As of 2019 year 12 month
- ^ Released on December 1968, 12. 26 year-end final issue
- ^ Released on December 1970, 12. 22 year-end final issue
- ^ Released on December 1971, 12. 21 year-end final issue
- ^ Last year-end issue in 1972
- ^ Last year-end issue in 1976
- ^ Last year-end issue in 1977
- ^ Last year-end issue in 1978
- ^ Last year-end issue in 1979
- ^ Last year-end issue in 1980
- ^ Last year-end issue in 1981
- ^ Last year-end issue in 1982
- ^ December 1984, 12 (December 25) Released. 1984 final issue
- ^ Last year-end issue in 1985
- ^ 1986 New Year No. XNUMX
- ^ December 1988, 12 (December 20) Released. 1988 final issue
- ^ 1990 year 12month 19 Date released. Last year-end issue of 1990
- ^ Last year-end issue in 1994
- ^ The final issue of "Dragon Ball"
- ^ 2009 year 12month 14 Date released
- ^ 2014 April 4 merger issue only
- ^ In the first half of 2011, the Great East Japan Earthquake struck on March 3, and after a while, the price decreased by 11 yen for the first issue.
- ^ No. 2016, 42 only
- ^ 2019 April 36 merger issue only
- ^ Being able to draw illustrationsEyeshield 21Was appointed as a voice actor in
- ^ It ends with the 1988 1989/1 merger issue released in 2.
- ^ However, due to problems with distribution, the replacement of the modified version was incomplete, and another school name was posted, which was also controversial.
- ^ Faculty and staff are different occupations,Lack of leadershipThere is an example where the is replaced by clerical work, but there is no such personnel at the same school.
- ^ In the case of the first edition reprint,Inappropriate expressionsIs included, but it is posted as it is without modification. P.46 states, “Most of these expressions are based on the prejudices and prejudices of the society in which the work was drawn or the background of the work.DiscriminationIt is a reflection ofhuman rightsThinking about changes in consciousness was also one of the significance of the reprint," said a message from Shueisha and the "Jump" editorial department.
- ^ There are some parts that are annotated such as "Products listed are no longer in production" or "Company name is as of that time".
- ^ In the case of the first edition reprint, it will be one of the prizesMetal model gunIs used, and a note is added that "there is currently regulated by law, possession is illegal, and neither is manufactured nor sold."
- ^ 2003May 5Since the 2003th issue of 25.
- ^ a b "Shonen Manga Is Going to Funny Zopower?---Slow Growth, Teens Are "Away from Customers"", Nikkei Ryutsu Shimbun, March 10, 1992, p. 3.
- ^ "Weekly Shonen Jump will be released in the prefecture from Saturday to Monday.". Tokushima newspaper (September 2021, 4). 2021/4/22Browse.
- ^ Nishimura (1994) pp.31-32
- ^ Saito (1996) pp.11-12
- ^  --Takeshi Sakurai "The right way to make a jump!"(Boy jump +21 episodes (serialized) (delivered in February 2015)
- ^ [Interview] The constant effort behind the big break of "Kimetsu no Yaiba" -The secret story of the birth revealed by the first editor in charge --Livedoor News
- ^ Kakunan attack"The man named "Shonen Jump", the King of Metaxo Editing" (Take Shobo, December 2014, 4)ISBN-978 4812498729
- ^ New rookie cartoon awardHop ☆ Step AwardOr in the reader corner,Hop Step JumpThe name "" also derives from this.
- ^ a b "Jump with your smartphone or PC! Shonen Jump + first issue”(May 2014, 9). 2014/9/22Browse.
- ^ Later "High School!
- ^ "Yomiuri Shimbun』From the two-page spread advertising on pages 1988-2 of the morning edition of February 22, 14.
- ^ "Looking back at the heyday boy jump that became a Guinness record!". Excite News (September 2015, 12). 2020/10/3Browse.
- ^ "The first issue of "Reprint Weekly Shonen Jump", which revives the legendary work as it is, is a set of two volumes, the first issue and the maximum circulation issue.". BIGLOBE News (September 2017, 6). 2020/10/13Browse.
- ^ Digitally released to "Weekly Shonen Jump" on July 7th, simultaneously with paper magazine No. 13Anime! Anime! July 2013, 7
- ^ "[Kochikame] Weekly Shonen Jump in the final episode is sold out and there is no plan to reprint it"-My Navi News
- ^ 50th Anniversary Weekly Shonen Jump Exhibition
- ^ "Weekly Shonen Jump" breaks 200 million copies - ITmedia Business online
- ^ "Weekly Shonen Jump 32 Special Delivery｜Shueisha "Weekly Shonen Jump" Official Site". Shueisha "Weekly Shonen Jump" official website 2018/7/18Browse.
- ^ "Weekly Shonen Jump No. 32 released for a limited time, due to the heavy rain mainly in western Japan". Comic Natalie (September 2018, 7). 2018/7/23Browse.
- ^ Manga & Video Free Public Information Summary [New Corona Support] . Famitsu (March 2020, 3). Read March 4, 2020.
- ^ a b “Suspend postponement of “Jump”, affecting production due to suspicion of new corona infection among employees “temporarily suspend work””. ORICON NEWS (oricon ME). (November 2020, 4) 2020/4/8Browse.
- ^ “Jump, increasing the number of serialized comics suspended” Corona countermeasures for writers “need more time for manuscript completion”. Yahoo! News(July 2020, 5) 2020/5/12Browse.
- ^ “Jump, founding of manga school! Osamu Akimoto, Riichiro Inagaki, Yusei Matsui and others are teachers”. Yahoo! News(July 2020, 5) 2020/5/18Browse.
- ^ Shonen Jump Manga Award Tweet on March 2021, 3 . Twitter. Retrieved September 2021, 3.
- ^ Yomiuri Shimbun Junior Press June 2003, 6.
- ^ Yohei Harada (December 2015, 12). “30s and 40s are also known as "Jump, Famicom" generation”. Toyo Keizai ONLINE. 2021/1/8Browse.
- ^ Japan Magazine Association JMPA reader composition data
- ^ "Weekly Shonen Jump". 2014/11/9Browse.
- ^ ""Shonen Jump" Age to graduate Can you believe the "male, 35-year-old theory"?”(May 2009, 8). 2014/11/9Browse.
- ^ [53rd] Manuscript fee for Jump+, return on advertising revenue, etc. How much can I get? -Notice from management -Jump rookie!
- ^ One day seems to pass in no time...! "Jump Library" that can read almost 1 years of jumps opens for a limited time in Roppongi, Netorabo, Published on February 2018, 2 26:5
- ^ Appeared as "manga character" on the cover of Southern "Shonen Jump" First attempt in 50 years since the first issue, ORICON NEWS, August 2018, 8 1:12.
- ^ [41 episodes] How to make a Shonen Jump correctly-remote edition- -Shonen Jump + α
- ^ "Weekly Shonen Jump" published in "Gravure" for the first time in 18 years Ikoma and Rika Adachi cosplay show, ORICON NEWS, August 2014, 7 28:11.
- ^ "Jump" The first gravure page in 3 and a half years is a hot topic! Yumi Okada cosplayed "Yuragi-so" and "I study", Da Vinci News, February 2018, 2.
- ^ Weekly Shonen Jump: Unusual binding with the latest issue that can be read from both front and back, Mantan Web, April 2012, 4
- ^ ""Jump LIVE" takes a new step into the world of electronic comics (Part XNUMX)”(May 2013, 10). 2014/5/23Browse.
- ^ "Weekly Shonen Jump, Jump.SQ, Shonen Jump +”(Japanese). #Weekly Shonen Jump, Jump.SQ, Shonen Jump +. 2021/3/30Browse.
- ^ Nishimura (1994) pp.158-159
- ^ a b jump_manga_school (1615338000). “Lecture record of Jump's manga school ⑥ Writer Yusei Matsui "If you add defense, the winning percentage will increase"”(Japanese). Jump cartoon school. 2021/3/30Browse.
- ^ "Genre called Shonen Jump!" "STUDIO VOICE" February 2008 issue, pages 2 and 22
- ^ a b Interview with Riku Sanjo "Adult Fami", p. 38.
- ^ [41st] Manga editors tell the first challenge to new writers-news from management -Jump rookie!
- ^ "Saint Cloth Taizen", pages 122-125.
- ^ "Commemorative project started with 1000 episodes serialized in "ONE PIECE" Worldwide character popularity vote, newspaper advertisement etc. in NY Times". ORICON NEWS. 2021/1/4Browse.
- ^ "Hane Bud!" Interview with Kosuke Hamada, Weekly Shonen Jump is good! To afternoon -Comic Natalie
- ^ Weekly Shonen Jump, No. 2019, 14, 120 pages.
- ^ Fans were excited about the story behind the "Promises Neverland" production! Interview with Kaiu Shirai & Posuka Izumi in the latest issue of "Jump" -Da Vinci News
- ^ "I think the editor has to undertake to keep producing the work. -"Jump SQ." Kosuke Yahagi Editor". HONZ (September 2014, 10). 2014/11/8Browse.
- ^ Motoyuki Nakayama "Legendary Superman Interview (3) Boiled Egg"Figure king No.119”World photo press, June 2008, 1,ISBN 978-4-8465-2701-3, 57.
- ^ "Anime "Saiki Kusuo no Ψ Difficulty" broadcast date decided Main visual also announced”. Anime! Anime! (May 2016, 5). 2019/3/12Browse.
- ^ Ψ Start-up | TV animation "Saiki Kusuo no Ψ difficult" 2nd official website
- ^ "Jump Super HEROES" is included in the DVD only for the first episode of "Weekly Shonen Jump" Anime! Anime! July 2012, 5
- ^ JNN series at that time
- ^ Weekly Shonen Jump · Ending comment by Eiichiro Oda, No. 2007, 49
- ^ Fusosuke Natsume's “De?”
- ^ a b "You can't be a woman in Shonen Jump editing" Tweet uproar, Shueisha announces "polite" opinion --Business Journal
- ^ Weekly Shonen Jump 2011 No. 29 back cover
- ^ Weekly Shonen Jump 2011 No. 30 back cover
- ^ Weekly Shonen Jump 2017 No. 31 back cover
- ^ “Farewell Youth's “Shonen Jump”” (Gentosha Bunko version), page 109.
- ^ a b c “Farewell Youth's “Shonen Jump”” (Gentosha Bunko version), page 113.
- ^ “Farewell Youth's “Shonen Jump”” (Gentosha Bunko version), page 111.
- ^ a b “Farewell Youth's “Shonen Jump”” (Gentosha Bunko version), page 112.
- ^ “Farewell Youth's “Shonen Jump”” (Gentosha Bunko version), page 152.
- ^ a b “Farewell Youth's “Shonen Jump”” (Gentosha Bunko version), page 153.
- ^ "Farewell Youth's "Shonen Jump"" (Gentosha Bunko version) pages 151-153.
- ^ “Farewell Youth's “Shonen Jump”” (Gentosha Bunko version), page 163.
- ^ a b “Farewell Youth's “Shonen Jump”” (Gentosha Bunko version), page 170.
- ^ “Farewell Youth's “Shonen Jump”” (Gentosha Bunko version), page 241.
- ^ a b “Farewell Youth's “Shonen Jump”” (Gentosha Bunko version), page 246.
- ^ Weekly Shonen Jump No. 1973-4, 5, "100 million copies exceeded" on the cover
- ^ “Farewell Youth's “Shonen Jump”” (Gentosha Bunko version), page 247.
- ^ "Farewell Youth's "Shonen Jump"" (Gentosha Bunko version) pages 248-249.
- ^ a b "Farewell Youth's "Shonen Jump"" (Gentosha Bunko version) pages 265-266.
- ^ “Farewell Youth's “Shonen Jump”” (Gentosha Bunko version), page 273.
- ^ Weekly Shonen Jump 1978 No. 3-4 cover
- ^ "Farewell Youth's "Shonen Jump"" (Gentosha Bunko version) pages 275-276.
- ^ Weekly Shonen Jump 1979 No. 3-4 cover
- ^ “Farewell Youth's “Shonen Jump”” (Gentosha Bunko version), page 279.
- ^ “Farewell Youth's “Shonen Jump”” (Gentosha Bunko version), page 291.
- ^ “Farewell Youth's “Shonen Jump”” (Gentosha Bunko version), page 293.
- ^ Weekly Shonen Jump 1985 No. 4-5 stated 316 million copies.
- ^ a b “Farewell Youth's “Shonen Jump”” (Gentosha Bunko version), page 300.
- ^ Weekly Shonen Jump 1985 Issue 4 cover
- ^ "Yomiuri ShimbunThe morning edition of January 1985, 1, page 17.
- ^ Weekly Shonen Jump 1984 Issue 37 cover
- ^ "Comic magazine ── Tokuma launched for boys, affiliated company and media mix (publishing typhoon)"Nikkei Sangyo Shimbun, December 1984, 12, page 26.
- ^ Weekly Shonen Jump 1985 No. 4-5 cover
- ^ a b “Farewell Youth's “Shonen Jump”” (Gentosha Bunko version), page 307.
- ^ "It's a walking eye. Hop for children, 400 million copies. Where is the boy jump?"Asahi Shimbun] Tokyo Evening, July 1985, 5, page 22.
- ^ Weekly Shonen Jump 1985 Issue 37 cover
- ^ Weekly Shonen Jump No.1986, 5, written as "435 million copies" on the cover
- ^ "Every week, four million copies of the jump jump, and the surrounding new record," Asahi Shimbun, Tokyo evening edition, January 1986, 1, 18 pages.
- ^ Weekly Shonen Jump 1986 Issue 37 cover
- ^ Weekly Shonen Jump 1987 Issue 5 cover
- ^ Weekly Shonen Jump 1987 Issue 37 cover
- ^ Weekly Shonen Jump 1988 Issue 5 cover
- ^ Weekly Shonen Jump 1987 Issue 38 cover
- ^ “Shonen Jump” 500 million copies “Monster Comic” again!” “Asahi Shimbun” December 1988, 12 Tokyo evening edition, 23 pages.
- ^ "That time numbered" Jump "500 million copies" "Nikkei Plus One" December 2000, 12, page 16.
- ^ Weekly Shonen Jump 1989 No. 3-4 cover
- ^ Weekly Shonen Jump 1989 Issue 37 cover
- ^ Weekly Shonen Jump 1990 Issue 5 cover
- ^ a b ""Growth" Unstoppable Shonen Jump," Nihon Keizai Shimbun, June 1991, 6, morning edition, page 22.
- ^ Weekly Shonen Jump 1990 No. 21-22 cover
- ^ Weekly Shonen Jump 1990 Issue 37 cover
- ^ a b "Japan is still a manga powerhouse, Shonen Jump, over 600 million copies"Nihon Keizai Shimbun] Evening, December 1990, 12, page 19.
- ^ Weekly Shonen Jump 1991 No. 3-4, "602 million copies" is stated on the cover.
- ^ Weekly Shonen Jump 1991 No. 21-22 cover
- ^ Weekly Shonen Jump 1991 No. 36-37 cover
- ^ Weekly Shonen Jump 1992 No. 3-4 cover
- ^ Weekly Shonen Jump 1993 No. 3-4 cover
- ^ Weekly Shonen Jump 1993 No. 36-37 cover
- ^ Weekly Shonen Jump 1994 No. 3-4 cover
- ^ Weekly Shonen Jump 1994 No. 36-37 cover
- ^ Weekly Shonen Jump 1995 No. 3-4 cover
- ^ a b “Farewell Youth's “Shonen Jump”” (Gentosha Bunko version), page 346.
- ^ a b c d e f “Farewell Youth's “Shonen Jump”” (Gentosha Bunko version), page 354.
- ^ a b "The predicament that the king'jump' stalls cannot be announced" "Asahi Shimbun" Tokyo morning edition April 1996, 4, page 4.
- ^ "In a difficult time, "Shonen Jump," to an era in which the reader is transformed and there is no winner. "Asahi Shimbun," Tokyo Evening, September 1996, 9, page 9.
- ^ "The champion "jump" stalls, "magazine" and the number of copies for 24 years are in the dark," "Asahi Shimbun" July 1997, 7 Tokyo evening edition, 28 page.
- ^ a b c "Farewell Youth's "Shonen Jump"" (Gentosha Bunko version) pages 360-361.
- ^ Shonen Magazine Chronicle The 17th 24 Years' First Crown-Second Golden Age-(2-1994), Fujisan.co.jp.
- ^ "Pull out "magazine" and "jump""Mainichi NewspapersThe morning edition of January 1997, 10, page 29.
- ^ "The Jump and Galo" The Bipolar Symptoms of the Manga World" Asahi Shimbun, Tokyo Evening, January 1998, 1, page 19.
- ^ “Weekly Shonen Jump, Interview with Kazuhiko Torishima, Editor-in-Chief (Animage DON)”, “Asahi Shimbun,” evening edition, February 2000, 2, page 25.
- ^ Weekly Shonen Jump: Returned to 300 million copies Asahi Shimbun "One Piece" character Jack(Retrieved September 2010, 3)
- ^ "Jump Library" is held. Jumps for 50 years can be read for free., ITmedia NEWS, published at 2018:2 on February 26, 16.
- ^ 2015 14th and 16th to 18th announcement of advance recruitment.
- ^ There is a notice of advance recruitment from issue 2016 to 18 merger issue in 21.
- ^ "[48th] Detailed explanation of all 7 patterns of encounters between cartoonists and editors in charge, plus and minus points".Retrieved January 2019, 8.
- ^ However, Reiji Matsumoto wasSpeed of light esperIs serialized, and Shinji Mizushima says "Keppare! Pitcher Ota』Is a short-term serialization, so there is no point of contact between the two.
- ^ a b Electronic version of Weekly Shonen Jump to be released next year in North America Paper publication to endAnime! Anime! Biz October 2011, 10
- ^ “Jump LIVE” “World “Jump” Editor-in-Chief Discussion”
- ^ a b c Yuichi Akada,Barubora"Self-erased manga"Saizusha, May 2016, 5, 11st print, pages 1-113.
- ^ Toshihiro Nakao, “Light for Humans” In Search of People: Buraku Liberation and Nembutsu, p.133
- ^ About Buraku Discrimination | Today also for Satoshi Kariya
- ^ a b Kyoto Shimbun 1980 2.1 Evening p.15 Appeared in real name in violent manga 5 junior high schools in Koto, Kyoto Shimbun 1980.2.2 Morning p.12 Why "violence" manga real name was posted in the educational field, Kyoto Shimbun 1980.2.3 Morning p.19 Promise to cease serialization "Violent manga" problem, Kyoto Shimbun 1980.2.6 Morning edition p.19 School name deleted and leaked Violent manga latest issue
- ^ Since this issue was decided to be discontinued urgently, the cursive text on the margin of the last page is a statement that the correction is not in time after distribution and it is a fan of the next one, and a notification that it will be finished this time after correction. There are two types of scraped objects.
- ^ Kotoku Hotta "Examples / Discriminatory Expressions" Omura Bookstore, July 2003.ISBN 4-7563-3021-5. From "Why the media self-regulate weekly."
- ^ "Manga "Burning! Brother" Case". Thats, school janitor (February 2010, 1). As of February 3, 2013オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2013/7/17Browse.
- ^ "Notice regarding the end of serialization of "actage"". 2020/8/16Browse.
- ^ "Stage "actage act-age-Galaxy Railway Night-" official website". 2020/8/16Browse.
- ^ As for the already published books, the ones that have already been shipped to bookstores and are distributed are not collected, but sold out or returned at the discretion of the seller.
- ^ "Pre-launch manga "spoilers" site, 5 operators arrested". Computer Software Copyright Association (September 2017, 9). 2017/9/29Browse.
- ^ "Korean fans protest against the character name "Hiroaka", saying "too much thinking"". livedoor News. Real live (September 2020, 2). 2020/10/5Browse.
- ^ a b Shuji Shinohara (February 2020, 2). “Is it true that the log fire incident in "My Hero Academia" is illegally uploaded? → When I looked it up, there was a big flame in China". Yahoo! News. 2020/2/11Browse.
- ^ "Shueisha apologizes for the characters in the popular manga "Hiroaka" "Remembering Unit 731" from China and other countries". Sankei News . Sankei Digital (September 2020, 2). 2020/10/5Browse.
- ^ Debate feminism Is it painful to be a bride? 19: 28-
- ^ "Do Shonen Jump Editors Need a "Boy's Heart"?企業説明会の真偽について集英社が回答Shueisha answers about the truth of the company information session”(Japanese). Huff postJapanese version (September 2019, 11). 2020/6/4Browse.
- ^ Shonen Jump No. 15 free delivery "I want to reach as many people as possible"Nico Nico News March 2011, 3
- ^ Shonen Jump is postponed due to the earthquake disaster Due to lack of transportation fuel and materials 47NEWS 2011/3/18
- ^ a b c d e Legendary "Jump" Sendai bookstore owner transferred to Shueisha(Kahoku Shimpo August 2011, 12)
- ^ a b One jump, 1 smiles Sendai bookstore "Read it"(Asahi Shimbun August 2011, 3)
- ^ Bringing together different cultures manga award “History” Asahi Shimbun digital December 2012, 4 Retrieved December 22, 2012
- ^ 16th Osamu Tezuka Cultural Award Special Award Asahi Shimbun Information Retrieved February 2012, 4
- ^ Tetsuya Katsuta (May 2018, 5). “"Famicom Mini" has "Weekly Jump 50th Anniversary Version"!". GAME Watch. 2018/5/14Browse.
- Shigeo Nishimura "Farewell to youth, Shonen Jump"
- Asuka Shinsha, February 1994.ISBN 4870311720
- Gentosha, February 1997.ISBN 4877285253
- The inside story spelled by the former editor-in-chief who witnessed from the first issue.
- The manga based on this work is "Shonen Reedum-Poetry of Friendship, Effort, and Victory" (written byRyuji Tsujihara) AsWeekly comic bunch(Core mix/Shinchosha Co., Ltd.) Serialized in 2009.
- Shigeo Nishimura "Collapse of Manga Kingdom" Bunkasha, February 1998.ISBN 482110606X
- A sequel to "Farewell Youth's "Shonen Jump"". Since the content is more vivid than the previous work, all the characters are pseudonyms.
- Hiroshi Motomiya "Natural Manga House" Shueisha, October 2001.ISBN 408780335X
- "Weekly Shonen Jump" Autobiography of a signboard writer in the early days. It can also be read as the history of "Shonen Jump" seen from the manga side.
- "Shonen Jump!" "STUDIO VOICE" February 2008 issue, INFAS Publications
- Jiro Saito "The Age of "Shonen Jump""Iwanami Shoten<Children and Education>, October 1996.ISBN 9784000039536
- Yosensha "Manga Hallows Vol.2 Twisted Anarchy King" Yosensha,Year 1997 ISBN-978 4896912777
- List of Weekly Shonen Jump serialized works
- Jump Comics
- Boy jump +
- J-WORLD TOKYO
- Jump shop
- Saki Yomi Jean BANG!
- Tokusou police Jampolis
- Nickelodeon (TV channel) ――I called it the same "censored hell" as Shonen Jump.
- Sandwich Man Weekly Radio Jump(TBS Radio Sponsored as a project commemorating the 50th anniversary of the publication of this magazine)
- Oh My Jump!-Shonen Jump Saves the Earth-(TV Tokyo)