Photo 2nd EP "See you tomorrow"
Momoka Kinoshita will release her 6nd EP "See you tomorrow" in June! "The music and culture that I have touched in my life are overflowing ...
If you write the contents roughly
The jacket picture shows the coffee shop and its owner who want to meet forever.
[Click here for images] Momoka Kinoshita will release her 6nd EP "See you tomorrow" on June 16th (Wednesday).This is ki ... → Continue reading
Pop'n'Roll is an idol media focused on idol personality and hidden talent. We will deliver interviews, new photos, event reports, columns, news, including coverage articles by the idol himself.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
単 にJacketsOr, depending on the media, it is often called a record jacket, CD jacket, etc. When it is in the shape of a bag or cylinderSleeve Also called (sleeve). The front side is sometimes called the front jacket and the back side is sometimes called the back jacket.
The word jacket basically refers to packaging, and the contents of the graphics drawn on it are called cover art. Printed on the jacket写真ThatJacket photo(For shortJacket copy) May be called. In addition, "Jackets"" Is a word that originally means a jacket.
Jacket of each media
- The LP record (analog record) jacket isCardboardIt is a sleeve made of such materials, and has a bag shape with 4 of the 3 sides closed.Label sideA hole with a round center so that you can seeTransparentThere is also a double-paged jacket (gate fold).
- Similar sleeve jacketsLDIt was also used in.
- The single record jacket has the title and jacket photo printed on the front side and the back side.lyrics,Musical scoreIs often printed.
Type A / Type E
- There are types of album record jackets called A-type and E-type.
- Type AIs a thick jacket made by pasting paper printed from the front and back sides on a cardboard core material.America(America)It came to be called like this in many vinyl records.
- E formulaIs a jacket made by folding the printed paper itself.The United KingdomIt came to be called like this in many vinyl records.(Europe(Europe)Because it is often seen inTomo).
- Both A-type and E-type are adopted in Japanese records, and even the same artist may be A-type, E-type, or inconsistent depending on the album.
- Many on music discs such as CDsMade of plastic OfJewel caseThe jacket is plugged into the back of the transparent lid of the case,paper OfLeaflet(1 sheet of paper) orbooklet(Small book). The front sideCoverIs especially called a jacket, on the back and insidelyrics,creditEtc. are written. The back jacket is sandwiched inside the case and cannot be removed without disassembling the case.Single CDManySlim caseThen, there is no back cover and the label side of the CD can be seen from the outside. CD case (for detailsOptical disc case(See) differs depending on the 1-disc or 2-disc set, and there are various variations, and the jacket size may differ depending on the shape of the case.
Paper jacket / digipak
- Paper jacket is a method of storing discs in the same paper sleeve as records without using a jewel case for CDs.The disc is in a plastic bag.Unlike the jewel case, the standards are not unified, so there are various variations, from slightly different sizes, from simple packages to elaborate ones.In recent years, when reprinting an album released in the record era on a CD, a CD-sized jacket that imitates the record jacket (A type / E type) has been released.
- DigipackIs a cardboard package with a plastic tray glued together. There are various variations, mainly folding in half and folding in three.
DVD / BD
- Many on video discs such as DVDs and BDsTall caseThe jacket is transparent with the case bodyPlasticthe filmIt is a sheet of paper that is sandwiched between. It is easy to take out, but it is not taken out in normal use. The front, back, and back are a single piece of paper. In addition, there is no uniformity in the case, and it may be sold in the same jewel case as the CD.
Jacket as a graphic design
- The jacket constitutes the appearance of the disc package, so it is visualDesignMost important onBook designAtCoverIt becomes an element that corresponds to. The jacket surface is designed to represent the disc,magazine,Web pageIn the disc introduction such as, the jacket side is printed or displayed.
Products using jackets
- 1982 year 4 month,WacoalSold a record jacket with record board-shaped cardboard and underwear (shape pants), and 6000 sheets were sold out early in response to a young woman..
- Mainly portableplayer-Recording and playback equipmentAttempts have been made to bring the projected area closer to the disc jacket of each media, and in such equipment, "Jacket sizeWas sung.
- ^ Universal "Paper Jacket Frontline Presented by UNIVERSAL INTERNATIONAL" | Released in 2019 | HMV & BOOKS online
- ^ Toyo Kasei Co., Ltd. TOYOKASEI CO., LTD. / Frequently Asked Questions Q & A List
- ^ Record jacket story -About A type and E type | Record press (analog record press) | WOLFPACK JAPAN
- ^ "A joke accessory that spreads the circle of laughter ── Transforms daily necessities and captures playfulness (Keizai Report)" "Nihon Keizai Shimbun] Evening, December 1982, 7, page 12.