Souta Fujii's throne, Hulic Cup Kisei, won the first five consecutive terms in history!Advance to the first Ryuo challenge without losing for about 5 months with the official game winning streak "19"
If you write the contents roughly
There is no gap in the counter form with the Ranging Rook, and it is finally in a state where it can not be touched.
Shogi Souta Fujii throne, Hulic Cup Kisei (18) will be 4 in the final of the Ryuo 16nd group ranking match on April 2th at Wataru Yashiro 27th Dan (107) ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Swinging wagon(Furibisha)ShogiTwo majorTacticsone of.Early stageIn the first form of the big piece on the right wingSpeedTo the left wing. The opposite isLocomotiveThen, attack the rook with the fixed line on the right wing.
The swinging carLocomotiveThe battle type that fights againstCounter typeIs called. When both players make a swinging carDouble Ranging RookThis is a different development from the counter type, but this section focuses on the swinging vehicle in the counter type.
Ranging Rooks are roughly divided into four types, Central Rook, Fourth File Rook, Third File Rook, and Opposing Rook, depending on where the rook is moved.
|Name||Medium flight||Yokka||Third File Rook||Oncoming car|
|A line that swings a rook||5th from the left (5 lines)||4th from the left (6 on the play, 4 on the play)||3th from the left (7 on the play, 3 on the play)||2th from the left (8 on the play, 2 on the play)|
On the rook side, there are various tactics depending on the source of these rooks. In particular, no matter which line you swing the rook on, close the corner road and make a piece set to prevent corner exchange.Kakudo closedAnd, leave the corner path open so that you can exchange corners when necessary, and use corner exchange to make piecesKakudo openYou can choose which one to use.And in the closed corner road, the rook that opens the corner road from the middle and presses for the corner exchange and the swinging rook that handles and points without exchanging the corner, and in the corner road open, the piece takes the initiative with the corner road open without exchanging the corner. It is possible to select between a rook that handles the rook and a rook that advances the piece set by exchanging corners from the rook side.This phenomenon has occurred due to the emergence of anti-Ranging Rook tactics such as Bear-in-the-Mole, which avoids corner exchange, for the corner road open / corner exchange swinging rook and the pointing method of opening a corner road and pressing for exchange.The reason why the Anaguma side avoids the exchange of corners is that it is vulnerable to the formation of large pieces, and the fact that important offensive and defensive pieces disappear from the board due to the exchange impairs the characteristics of the tactics.For this reason, even in the normal team, it became possible for the Ranging Rook to gaze at the opponent's team with the corner road open.
In addition, in the above figure, the normal type ▲ 6 seven silver type of the corner road closed is described for easy understanding of the battle type (for the corner exchange system,Corner exchange swinging carSee article).
|△ No static rook|
|▲ Fourth File Rook|
Example of a corner exchange system swinging car
(Corner exchange Yokka）
It is not known when the swinger was invented. However, the oldest game record in the history of shogi, the first Sokei Ohashi vs.Honinbo sandAt least because the opposing rook (two-piece silver opposing rook) has already been pointed to in the gameEdo PeriodI know it's a tactic from the beginning. However, after the middle of the Edo period, it was considered to be a detrimental tactic to point with a flat hand, and it was used exclusively as a tactic to protect the left side, which is a weak point in piece dropping (especially left incense dropping).
Mt. Ooyama / Masuda era
ShowaIt was that the swinging car was revived to the professional first classGenichi OhnoIs. Ono's own research revealed that the swinging car can be used even with a flat hand. Furthermore, of Ono's disciplesKozo Masuda,Mt. Ooyama YasuharuBoth giants made this popular, and the swinging car was once again recognized as a professional tactic. In particular, MasudaMasuda style Ishida styleWas devised, and it became an aggressive swinger who did not hesitate to exchange corners, which became popular later.
The reason why the static rook came into the limelight was that by collecting the flying angles on the left side, you can efficiently protect your own ball on the right side (you can build a solid Mino castle with a short hand), and you can look at the enemy ball direction with the corner muscles. There are merits such as the fact that the static rook side cannot easily build a solid enclosure, and that each ball is surrounded by the side far from each other's rook, so unlike the static rook, there is no match with one attack. Because. However, because of these merits, the swinging car side should let the opponent attack and handle the pieces in reaction ("handling" is a technical term of shogi that means to make the pieces work well. If it is thought that the work will be increased by holding the piece, exchanging the piece is also one of the "handling"), and finally you can win by taking advantage of the hardness of the ball. there were. In addition, amateurs also received the fact that there are fewer joseki to remember than static rooks, and the players called the "Swing Rook Party" swept the chess world.
Predicament by Bear-in-the-Mino
But then the static rook partyTorahiko Tanaka,Yoshikazu MinamiBy doing so, it is possible to enclose the castle as tightly as the Mino castle on the swinger side while holding the right of the gimmick, and seal the counter of the swinger.Animate Bear,Left MinoAs the number of players who couldn't win by simple interaction increased, the Go players of the Swinging Car Party hid for a while. Therefore, the swinging car after this is not only the fighting method as described above, but also a strategy of fighting in various ways with the theme of how to overcome the bear-in-the-middle.
Introducing the Fujii System Cheerful Central Rook (1990s-early 2010s)
It was the one that attracted attention as a countermeasure for the bear-in-the-middle and left Mino.Takeshi FujiiInvented in 1998Dragon KingThe Fourth File Rook, which became the driving force to seize the placeFujii systemIs. The Fujii System is an offensive tactic of launching a total attack just before the bear-in-the-middle enclosure is assembled, overturning the concept of a swinging car that was thought to be a tactic of receiving counters."Revolution of swingers"Was called.
It is also possible to exchange corners before and after the Fujii System."Attacking Central Rook"と 呼 ば れ るGokigen Medium Flying VehicleSince the rise of the Rook, Central Rook has become popular, and the trend has been adopted by the Static Rook Party as a tactic to take the initiative in the second place. In the conventional rook, the corner is used to gaze at the enemy ball and receive the opponent's rook at the same time, so the corner exchange is a loss. However, as a countermeasure against Static Rook Anaguma, it is a feature of Gokigen Nakabiki that it is possible to exchange corners in order to create a weakness of Anaguma that there is a lot of chance of driving because the pieces are biased.
After that, as a countermeasure against bear-in-the-middle, the new Ishida style, which was an improvement of the Masuda style Ishida style.Corner exchange Yokka-Direct Opposing RookThe swinging car that does not stop the corner road and actively exchanges corners has attracted attention, and it has become popular among professional swinging car parties.
Hiroaki Yokoyama,Makoto TobeIn addition to the rapid increase in the number of young Rook parties, it is a static rook party.Yasumitsu Sato,Fukaura CityThe power of the rook has expanded, such as when the rook began to swing, and now the static rook party is also involved. Furthermore, he is a leading figure in the shogi world.Yoshiharu HanyuHowever, even in the big stage of the title battle, there are more cases where the swinging car is selected in the second turn.
As a countermeasure against the Go player who claims to be the Ranging Rook Party on the premise of such a counter system, a strategy has also arisen in which the Static Rook Party seeks the feeling of a Ranging Rook and makes it a Ranging Rook, and the Ranging Rook Party also masters the Ranging Rook. The need has emerged.
Late 2010s ~
Hiroto Akito-Takuya NagaseIn many cases, the Go player, who was originally a static rook party, has turned to a static rook party, and the number of pure static rook parties is on the decline. The title is often occupied by the Static Rook Party.
- Kakudo closed (normal type):
- Non-commutative central rook:Tsuno silver medium fly,windmill,Ei-chan Central Rook, 5 muscle step exchange type,Primitive Central Rook,First mover,5 Goryu Central Rook, Central RookEarly silver-Yakura style Central Rook
- Corner exchange type Central Rook:Corner exchange type Central Rook,Corner exchange type Tsuno silver central rook
- Non-commutative XNUMXth file rook: Reclining silver typeBall silver・ Diamond Mino, ▲ 5 5 steps (△ 5 5 steps) type, ▲ 7 3 gold (△ 6 4 gold) type, XNUMX XNUMX gold (△ XNUMX XNUMX gold) type, ▲ XNUMX muscle (△ XNUMX muscle) scale type
- Corner exchange type XNUMXth file rook:Rust sword strategy(Souho XNUMXth File Rook),4 Goho (6 Goho) Pon
- Non-commutative third file rook: Reclining silver, ball head silver, diamond Mino, ▲ 5 5 steps (△ 3 7 steps) type, △ XNUMX lines (▲ XNUMX lines) scale type,Ishida style(Main group), Ohno style Third File Rook (▲ 5 seven silver (△ 5 three silver) type), Manabe style Third File Rook (▲ 6 lines (△ 4 lines) scale),Isao Nakata XP,Downtown style Third File Rook,Kubo system
- Corner exchange Third File Rook:First move ▲ 7 Hachifei,2nd move △ 3 XNUMXnd flight, ▲ 6 Seven gold (△ 4 three gold) type Third File Rook
- Non-commutative opposing rook: ▲ 5 eight gold (△ 5 two gold) type opposing rook,▲ 7 Hachikin (△ 3 Nikin) Opposing Rook,Opposing Rook
- Corner exchange type opposing rook: 7 eight gold (△ 3 two gold) type opposing rook, reclining silver type,Ball silver
- Kakudo Open:
- Non-commutative central rook:Gokigen Medium Flying Vehicle,Primitive Central Rook,First mover,Central Rook
- Corner exchange type Central Rook:Gokigen Medium Flying Vehicle,flounder
- Non-commutative XNUMXth file rook:Fujii system
- Corner exchange type XNUMXth file rook:Corner exchange Yokka,Regsp,Tateishi-ryu Shikuma
- Non-commutative Third File Rook: Third File Rook Fujii SystemTomahawk
- Corner exchange type Third File Rook:Ishida style(Hayaishida / Masuda style Ishida style),Demon slayer,Sugai style △ 3 Third file rook (Sakata style third file rook), Naughty Third File Rook (Sugai style Gokigen Third File Rook),First move ▲ 7 Hachifei,2nd move △ 3 XNUMXnd flight
- Opposing Rook with interchangeable corners:Opposing Rook,Direct Opposing Rook,Sakata Opposing Rook,Ishida Rook Opposing Rook,Ono Opposing Rook,4th move △ 3 Triangular strategy,Wrong DiagonalOncoming car
Swinging car enclosure
- Mino fenceSystem: Kin Mino, Taka Mino, Silver Crown, Gin Mino, Katami Mino, Diamond Mino, Kimura Mino
- Ranging Rook BearSystem: Ranging Rook Bear, Single Bear
- Other:Wall enclosure(Early enclosure),flounder,windmill
Swinging car party
Go players who mainly use swingers are called "swingers".
Major Go Players of the Swinging Car Party
- Genichi Ohno ――Has the nickname of "Swinger Master". ▲ 5 Seven silver (△ 5 three silver) type I was good at handling with a third file rook.Kubo ToshiakiHad a great influence on.
- Shigeyuki Matsuda ――We are good at the power battle from the Silver Horns Central Rook, and took the nickname of "Mucha Shigeru". The ancestor of modern swinging cars along with Ohno.
- Mt. Ooyama Yasuharu ――Originally it was an orthodox static rook party, but suddenly it turned to a swinging rook party. He hates double rooks extremely, and when the opponent swings a rook, he always opposes it with a static rook, so it can be said to be a counter-type party. It built the source of the Fourth File Rook.
- Nobuyuki Ouchi ――We are good at swinging car hole bear and silver horns central rook.
- Moriyasu Hidemitsu ――The tenacious pointing called "Daruma style" had a strong influence on the younger players.
- Kenji Kobayashi --The author of "Super Fourth File Rook".
- Ito - Windmill tacticsFounder of.
- Nakata Isao --In the Third File RookIsao Nakata XPFounder of. ThatKifuIs called the Koyan style and is highly evaluated by top professionals.
- Masataka Sugimoto ――I am good at the Fourth File Rook. He is also the author of the "Saiburi Revolution" series.
- Takeshi Fujii --Revolutionized the swinging carFujii systemFounder of.YokkaI am good at it.The counter-type static rook also boasts a high win rate.The early research is precise and original, and it is said to be the best in the world of chess.The style of playing a sword that cuts a large piece and attacks it without fear of losing a piece is called "Gajigaji style".
- Kubo Toshiaki ――Originally, I preferred to point to the ▲ 5 Seven Silver (△ 5 Three Silver) type Normal Third File Rook.現在はCurrentlyIshida styleHe is good at Cheerful Central Rook.He is called a "handling artist" because of the style of playing pieces, which emphasizes the handling of pieces.
- Daisuke Suzuki ――I am willing to fight hard with a dynamic and delicate kimono style.He specializes in changing from the Fourth File Rook to the Third File Rook and rearranging it in the Ishida style.
- Masakazu Kondo --The founder of Cheerful Central Rook.Revolutionize Central Rook, which is common sense.
- Yoshiyuki Kubota ――A unique and powerful kimono style that can be called the Kubota style.
- Sasaki Shin -An all-rounder of swinging vehicles that can handle all types of swinging vehicles.He is good at receiving generously and has a steady reputation, but he also has a good reputation for his unique and unique theory.Toshiaki Kubo names Makoto Sasaki as a junior who is expecting from the same swinging car party.
- Tatsuya Sugai ――A lot of new hands are being devised with a sword-like style that emphasizes early research called "Sugai style".
- Kana Satomi ――We are good at rooks during power battles and Cheerful Central Rooks.
(Especially Takeshi Fujii, Toshiaki Kubo, and Daisuke Suzuki"Swinging car three family"Is called. )
- Yasuaki TsukadaSupervised and written by "Early Battle! Enclosure and Offensive Form",Takahashi bookstore,Year 1997
- Yasuo Harada (Supervision), Ichiro Araki (Producer),Toshiyuki MoriuchiEt al. (Edit), 2004, "Japanese Shogi Glossary",Tokyodo Publishing ISBN 4-490-10660-2
- Hirokazu Ueno, 2018, "Shogi / Early Stage Complete Guide Swinging Car Edition (Supplementary Revised Edition)",My Navi Publishing