Facebook Zuckerberg manages life risk with company power Last year's security costs exceeded 25 billion yen
If you write the contents roughly
Mr. Zuckerberg has been reported to be stalked by enthusiastic followers and being chased by extremist terrorist organizations.
Mark Zuckerberg is also being killed by extremist terrorist organizations and domestic antis ...? (Sushima ... → Continue reading
Shirabe is a big survey of the things that you care about! It is a news site. We will dig deep into the world's topics and interesting topics with our own research, and publish the results daily as articles.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
List of organizations recognized as terrorist organizations
|ポ ー タ ル|
List of organizations recognized as terrorist organizations(Terrorism and Ichiran) was reported by the governments of major countries.Terrorists (terrorist organizations)(So-called)Designated terrorist organization) Is a list.
However, many accredited organizations have denied using terrorism as a military strategy to achieve their goals.There is no international consensus on the legal definitions of "terrorism" and "terrorist organizations."For this reason, which organization is called a "terrorist organization" differs depending on the times, scholars, and positions.
"Organization" in this list includes "State terrorismAnd the state and governmental organizations called ""Personal terrorismIt does not include terrorists executed by a single individual called.Also, even in organizations that are recognized as terrorist organizations worldwide, as mentioned above.Major countries summitIt does not include those that have not been officially designated by participating countries or international organizations.The source is以下.
Existing organizations that have been certified in the past but have since been excluded include:
|組織||Australia||カナダ||EU||The United Kingdom||The United States of America||India||ロシア|
|African National Congress|
|Palestinian Liberation Democratic Front(DFLP)|
|Palestine Liberation Organization(PLO)|
|Nepal Communist Party Unified Maoist faction|||
Some organizations have been certified in the past but no longer exist.
- Australian Government
- Government of Canada
- British Government
- United States Government
- Indian Government
- Russian government
- Единый федеральный список организаций, признанных террористическими Верховным Судом Российско(A unified federal list of organizations, including foreign and international organizations, recognized as terrorists in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation)
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z "Currently listed entities”(October 2010, 3). As of October 5, 2010オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2010th of February 5Browse.
- ^ a b c d e "Archived copy”. As of May 2014, 2オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2006th of February 7Browse.
- ^ Australia has designated the, the military wing of Hamas, as a terrorist organization.
- ^ The United Kingdom has designated the, the military wing of Hamas, as a terrorist organization.
- ^ Australia has designated the Hizballah External Security Organization as a terrorist organization.
- ^ The UK has designated the military wing of Hizballah as a terrorist organization.
- ^ The European Union has also designated'Cellula Contro Capitale, Carcere i suoi Carcerieri e le sue Celle','Solidari et à Internazionale','Cooperativa Artigiana Fuoco ed Affini — Occasionalmente Spettacolare' and the'July 20 Brigade' as terrorist organizations, all supposedly linked. to the Informal Anarchist Federation. See http://www.interno.it/mininterno/export/sites/default/it/sezioni/sala_stampa/interview/Interventi/_sottosegretarioxprecedenti/intervista_233.html_2100293813.html
- ^ Charter of the United Nations (Anti-terrorism — Persons and Entities) List 2001 (No. 2) Archived August 2013, 12, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ Council Common Position 2009/67 / CFSP of 26 January 2009 updating Common Position 2001/931 / CFSP on the application of specific measures to combat terrorism and repealing Common Position 2008/586 / CFSP
- ^ Mas, Monique (January 2009, 1). “Les «Moudjahidine du Peuple» ne sont plus des terroristes ” (French). 2010th of February 3Browse.
- ^ a b Blagov, Sergei (July 2003, 7). “Moscow turns up heat on radicals”. Asia Times (Moscow)
- ^ "Foreign Terrorist Organizations". en: United States Department of State (September 2010, 1). 2010th of February 8Browse.
- ^ 'The Shining Road' (Spanish: Sendero Luminoso) Is the name given by Peruvian mass media and government sources to the Communist Party of Peru.
- ^ US State Department: Excluded from "Nepalese Mao" Terrorist Organization List-Mainichi Shimbun
- Islamic Front(IF)
- Middle East Institute of Japan Terrorist organization related to Al Qaeda - archive.today(For archived March 2013, 4)