Photo Hyogo Prefectural Police Kobe North Station = 3 Koeidai, Kita-ku, Kobe City
A climbing man slipped down and broke, and two accompanying people were involved in helicopter transportation Kobe / Kikusuiyama
If you write the contents roughly
A female office worker (54) in Akashi City and an unemployed man (76) in Kobe City who were climbing together also came into contact with a male office worker who had slipped down, and both hit their right shoulders.
Around 18 pm on the 1th, a female climber at the mountain climbing course "Kikusui Runze" on the west side of Mt. Kikusui in Shimotani, Yamada-cho, Kita-ku, Kobe ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
This item is the name before the city systemAkashi-gunAkashi Town(Akashicho) is also described.
- South side of Hyogo prefectureAwaji IslandIt is located on the north side of the island and overlooks the island.Long from east to westSeto Inland Sea(Harima Nada) Is a municipality facing.From ancient timesHanshinとHarimaLand transportation that connectsHonshuからAwaji IslandThroughShikokuIt has become an important base for maritime transportation leading toAkashi Kaikyo BridgeBefore openingAkashi FerryWas the gateway.The Tale of GenjiIt is the stage of.
- In recent yearsKobe City,Osaka,HanshinAmongBed townThe house was created as. JRAkashi StationFrom JRSannomiya Station(Sannomiya) Is the time requiredLimited express15 minutes by JROsaka Station(Umeda) Is 37 minutes.
- Japan Standard TimeDecide135th east longitudeKnown as the city through which.In Japan Standard Time, Kyoto and Fushimi were used as reference points in the early Meiji era,1886(Meiji 19) Internationally, the longitude of the earth, 360 degrees, is divided into 24 parts, which is a multiple of 15 degrees.MeridianIn Japan, 135 degrees east longitude is the standard.Japan Standard Time MeridianAkashi City, which is located on the line, has become established as a "meridian town".At the Akashi Municipal Astronomical Science Museum on the meridian, a large clock that ticks Japan Standard Time is installed.[Annotation 1].
Adjacent municipalities/administrative districts
Kobe CityThe commuting rate to Japan is 29.6% (22 census).
- Kobe City(Tarumi Ward-Nishi-ward）
- Kako-gun : Inami Town,Harima Town
- (Across the Akashi Strait)Awaji City
- 1889(22th year of Meiji)May 4 - Municipal systemWith the enforcement of, Akashi Nishihonmachi, Akashi Higashihonmachi, Akashi Nakamachi, Akashi Nishiyocho, Akashi Higashiyocho, Akashi Timber Town, Akashi Taruya Town, Akashi Craft Town, Akashi Aioi Town, Akashi Blacksmith Town, Akashi Funamachi, Akashi Ei With the areas of town, Akashi Shinhama, Akashi Nishishinmachi, Totsu village, Oji village, Dai Akashi village, and Okuraya villageAkashi-gunAkashi TownWas launched.
- 1911(44th year of Meiji)May 3 --Establish a town emblem that will be the current city emblem.
- 1919(Taisho 8)May 11 --Akashi-cho, Akashi-gun enforces the city systemAkashi CityBecome.
- 1929(4)May 10 --On November 10st to commemorate the 11th anniversary of the municipal organizationAkashi City SongNotification to establish.
- 1931(Showa 6) --Nishiyagi, Okubo-cho, Akashi-gun, commonly known as Byobugaura, found a hipbone on the Ura coast.AnthropologistKotondo HasebeBy the doctorAkashi GenjinIs named.
- 1942(17)May 2 --Akashi-gunHayashizaki VillageIncorporate.
- 1951(26) May 1 --Akashi-gunOkubo Town-Uozumi Village-Kako-gunFutami TownWill be incorporated into the current city area.
- 1955(30) January --- A referendum was voted on whether or not the merger with Kobe City was possible, and the majority of the opposition failed (1).Great Showa merger）
- 1968(43)May 12 - Vallejo CityAnd sister cities.
- 1975(50) --In the public entrance examination of a public high school in Akashi cityComprehensive selectionImplement the system.
- 1981(56)May 8 - WuxiAnd friendship cities.
- 1995(7)May 1 - Hyogoken Nanbu EarthquakeCaused damage to the entire Akashi city and caused 4 deaths.
- 1998(10)May 10 - Tsuna-gunHigashiura Town,Awaji Town,Hokutan TownEstablished "Akashi-Kita-Awaji Strait Exchange Roundtable".
- 2001(13)May 7 --During the eventAkashi fireworks display pedestrian bridge accidentOccur.11 dead and 247 seriously injured.
- 2002(14) April 4- Special cityMigration.
- 2005(17)May 5 - Yabu CityConclude an exchange agreement with.
- 2008(Heisei 20) Comprehensive selectionAbolished the system.
- 2018(30) April 4- Core cityMigration.
- Mayor:Izumi Fusaho(Appointed on December 2019, 3)
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|Mayor of Akashi|
|1||Shinichiro Miwa||May 1919, 8 (Taisho 11)||May 1920, 9 (Taisho 12)|
|2||Shigego Aikawa||May 1921, 10 (Taisho 10)||May 1922, 11 (Taisho 7)|
|3||Yamawaki primary||May 1922, 11 (Taisho 7)||May 1924, 13 (Taisho 10)|
|4||Tsurutaro Isono||May 1925, 14 (Taisho 7)||March 1937, 12 (Showa 6)|
|5||Raisaburo Aoki||March 1937, 12 (Showa 6)||March 1946, 21 (Showa 11)|
|Mayor of Akashi|
|6||Takeshi Tsuji||March 1947, 22 (Showa 4)||March 1951, 26 (Showa 4)|
|7||Seigoro Taguchi||March 1951, 26 (Showa 4)||March 1955, 30 (Showa 2)|
|8||Maruo Gibei||March 1955, 30 (Showa 3)||March 1967, 42 (Showa 4)|
|9||Masao Yoshikawa||March 1967, 42 (Showa 4)||March 1971, 46 (Showa 4)|
|10||Satoshi Kinugasa||March 1971, 46 (Showa 4)||March 1983, 58 (Showa 6)|
|11||Tsuyoshi Ogawa||March 1983, 58 (Showa 7)||1991 (Heisei 3)/7/23|
|12||Nobuhiro Okada||1991 (Heisei 3)/7/24||2003 (Heisei 15)/4/30||Akashi fireworks display pedestrian bridge accidentResignation of responsibility|
|13||Hiroto Kitaguchi||2003 (Heisei 15)/5/1||2011 (Heisei 23)/4/30|
|14||Izumi Fusaho||2011 (Heisei 23)/5/1||2019 (Heisei 31)/2/2||Resigned from responsibility due to abuse of staff|
|2019 (Heisei 31)/3/17||Incumbent||3 elections in the re-election2019 Unified Local Elections4 selections|
In June 2018, Akashi City Hall announced that the director-level staff of its own agency had committed eccentric violence against its subordinates.The employee retired on request, but no criminal charges have been filed..
Mayor Izumi accompanies road widening in the evening of June 2017, 6Land acquisitionCalled the mayor's office to the mayor's office and said, "Please evict. Today, light the fire and catch it. Burn it."RantIt turned out on January 2019, 1 that he was vomiting.Mayor Izumi acknowledged the facts and said, "I deeply regret the act as the mayor," and apologized to the executive on the same day..
In August 2018, parents living in the city talked about a two-month-old boy at the time.child consultation centerThere was a case of being temporarily protected on suspicion of abuse.The child guidance center calls this boyInfant clinicTo be admitted for a long timeKobe Family CourtI filed a complaint with the Akashi branch,20198The branch dismissed the allegation as "not abusive" and in November of the same year.Osaka High CourtAlso dismissed the child guidance center's appeal.In response to this, the boy was returned to his parents, but the parents were forced to live apart from the boy for about one year and three months.Izumi FusahoThe mayor20209I met my parents and apologizedThird party committeeTo verify the problem by installing.
On February 2019, 2, he announced his resignation saying, "There are voices to hold back, but I want to take responsibility for my remarks.", Submit a resignation to the chairman of the city council.Unanimously agreed to resign at the extraordinary session of the city council on the following day...Izumi won his third election in the re-election on March 3th..
City branch office(Citizen Center Service Corner)
- Okubo Citizen Center, Uozumi Citizen Center, Futami Citizen Center
- Akashi Service Corner, Akashi Station Citizen Service Corner, Nishi Akashi Service Corner, Takaoka Service Corner, Eigashima Service Corner
- Akashi Post Office：673-00xx、673-08xx、673-85xx、673-86xx、673-87xx、651-21xx
- Akashi West Post Office：674-00xx、674-85xx、674-86xx、674-87xx、651-24xx
- Akashi Police Station
- Hyogo Prefecture Driver's License Examination Center・ License renewal center
- Akashi Public Health Center
- Testimony Animal Center
- Hyogo Prefectural Library(Akashi ParkInside)
- Akashi City Library(Former Akashi City Library. Inside Papios Akashi)
- Akashi City Western Library
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Kinki Regional Development BureauHimeji Construction Office Higashiban Kaigan Branch Office
- Ministry of Justice
Akashi City Council
- Number of people: 30 people
- Term:2019August 5- 2023May 4
- Chair: Keisuke Senju (Liberal Democratic Party Shinseikai)
- Vice Chairman: Satoshi Sasaki (Komeito)
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Member name (◎ is secretary general)|
|Liberal Democratic Party Shinseikai||11||◎ Hiroshi Miyoshi, Kenta Hayashi, Hironori Ishii, Mitsuo Sakaguchi, Koji Tatsumi, Adult Akihara,|
Keisuke Senju, Kazuo Enomoto, Yoshihiro Terai, Shuhei Haino, Keijun Ito
|Komeito||6||◎ Hiroki Umeda, Takushi Kuniide, Nobuko Iida, Kumiko Matsui, Satoshi Sasaki, Akiko Ogura|
|Restoration Society||3||◎ Katsuko Mori, Takanori Kitagawa, Juichi Tsutsuizumi|
|Future Akashi||3||◎ Shozo Izumo, Atlantic Ocean, Satoko Marutani|
|Japan Communist Party||2||◎ Tatsuya Tsujimoto, Miki Kusumoto|
|Forum Akashi||2||◎ Hideo Yoshida, Yuta Miyasaka|
|Akashi Kagayaki Net||2||◎ Kiyoko Takeuchi, Marumi Hayashi|
|Smile party||1||Atsuko Ieneya|
(As of June 2020, 8）
Hyogo Prefectural Assembly
- 2019 Hyogo Prefectural Assembly election
- Constituency: Akashi City Constituency
- Number of people: 4 people
- Voting Date: July 2019, 4
- Number of voters on the day: 247,054
- Voting rate: 34.79%
|Candidate name||Comment||age||Party name||Old and new||Number of votes obtained|
|Hiroto Kitaguchi||This||53||Independent||yuan||18,535 vote|
|Takahiro Matsumoto||This||56||LDP||Now||16,381 vote|
|Katsumasa Ito||This||52||Komeito||Now||14,467 vote|
|Minoru Kishiguchi||This||54||Japan Restoration Party||yuan||13,511 vote|
|Rei Nakanishi||drop||39||Constitutional Democratic Party||新||10,844 vote|
|Yukari Fukuhara||drop||31||Japan Communist Party||新||7,863 vote|
|Shingo Yokoyama||drop||33||Independent||新||3,258 vote|
- 2015 Hyogo Prefectural Assembly election
- Constituency: Akashi City Constituency
- Number of people: 4 people
- Voting Date: July 2015, 4
- Number of voters on the day: 236,277
- Voting rate: 41.61%
|Candidate name||Comment||age||Party name||Old and new||Number of votes obtained|
|Hiroto Kitaguchi||This||49||Independent||yuan||22,173 vote|
|Katsumasa Ito||This||48||Komeito||Now||15,635 vote|
|Takahiro Matsumoto||This||52||LDP||Now||15,561 vote|
|Akihito Tarutani||This||40||Restoration Party||新||13,190 vote|
|Michiyo Shinmachi||drop||68||Japan Communist Party||yuan||12,102 vote|
|Minoru Kishiguchi||drop||50||Democratic Party||Now||9,453 vote|
|Miho Arakane||drop||55||Independent||新||9,063 vote|
House of Representatives
- Constituency: Akashi CityAwaji IslandWhole area (Awaji City,Sumoto,Minamiawaji City) WithHyogo Prefecture 9th WardIt has become.
- Term: March 2017, 10-March 22, 2021
|Name||Parliamentary name||Number of wins|
As of March 2018, 3, the population is 1 (from the Akashi City website).Although the population has been declining in recent years, it has been increasing continuously since 296,714.
|Population distribution by age in Akashi City and the whole country (2005)||Akashi City's population distribution by age and gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Akashi City (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- It is warm throughout the year.
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||9.0|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||1.5|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||35.0|
|Average days of precipitation (≥1.0 mm)||5.4||6.6||9.2||9.1||9.4||10.8||10.1||6.4||8.9||7.7||6.1||5.6||95.4|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||148.4||149.2||178.2||189.6||191.9||149.6||185.9||233.6||172.5||176.0||154.6||154.1||2,075.5|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency|
Machicho / Oaza
Main office district
The area of the former Akashicho and Hayashizaki villages
|Zip Code||Large name|
|673-0007||Toba Nishi Toba|
(Koaza Kawazoe is 673-0043
Koaza Wakabayashi is 673-0045
Koaza Nakatanicho is 673-0047
Nakataniyama only 673-0048)
Old before being incorporated into Akashi CityOkubo TownThe range is.
|Zip Code||Large name|
|674-0050||Okubocho Matsukage Yamate|
|674-0052||Matsukage Shinden, Okubocho|
|674-0058||In front of Okubocho station|
|674-0068||Okubocho Yurinoki Dori|
Old before being incorporated into Akashi CityUozumi VillageThe range is.
|Zip Code||Large name|
- Located on the west side of Akashi City, the former before being incorporated into the cityKako-gunFutami TownThe range is.Harima NadaIt used to be a coastal agricultural and fishing area, but now it isKobe-Osaka OfBed townIt is a residential area.
|Zip Code||Large name|
|674-0095||In front of Nishifutami Station, Futamicho|
Sister cities, friendship cities / exchange cities
Tsuna-gunHigashiura Town,Awaji Town,Hokutan TownAnd "Akashi-Kita-Awaji Strait Exchange Roundtable"1998May 10Established in2005May 4Tsuna-gunGoshiki TownThe name was changed to "Akashi City, Awaji City Strait Exchange Meeting" because the entire area except for was merged into Awaji City.
City flag / city emblem
- The city flag has not been established, but the ground color is white and the coat of arms is designated as red..
- To establish a coat of arms suitable for the name of "Akashi"StaffBy1911May 3The emblem that was enacted as a town emblem with a stylized character of "Ming"After the municipal organization1921May 10As a city emblem.
A company headquartered in the city
- Eigashima Shuzo
- Japan Engine Corporation(Former Kobe Engine)
- Inner and outer rubber
- Nissin Shinkin Bank
- Maruo calcium
- Yamato Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
- Yokoyama Seiyaku
- Fugu no Tendai
- Nissei Honmama Scenery
Akashi has been active in the airplane industry since before the war, and there are still airplane manufacturers and electronic component manufacturers.Hanshin Industrial Area,Harima Waterfront Industrial AreaIs one of.After successfully attracting companies, many companies are located in the Futami Seaside Industrial Park in Minamifutami (commonly known as an artificial island) in Futami-cho, and there are also many foreign workers.
- Yamato Scale Headquarters Factory (Saenbacho)
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Akashi Factory (Kawasakicho)
- Kobe Motor Headquarters Factory (Futami-cho Minami-Futami)
- Hanshin Internal Combustion Machine Industry Akashi Factory (Kisaki)
- Fujitsu Akashi Factory (Nishiwaki, Okubocho, formerlyKobe Industrial）
- Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan(OldKinki Coca-Cola Bottling) Akashi Factory (Nishiwaki, Okubocho)
- Kobelco Construction Machinery(OldKobe Steel Works) Okubo Office (Yagi, Okubocho)
- Nikko Headquarters factory (Eigashima, Okubocho), industrial machinery factory (Suzuricho)
- Eigashima Shuzo Headquarters factory (Nishijima, Okubocho)
- Mitsubishi Materials Akashi Seisakusho (Kanagasaki, Uozumicho)
- Lion Akashi Factory (Nishioka, Uozumicho)
- Inner and outer rubber Headquarters factory (Nishioka, Uozumicho)
- Caterpillar japan Akashi Office (Shimizu, Uozumicho)
- Asahi Beverage Akashi Factory (Minamifutami, Futami-cho)
- Procter & Gamble Japan Akashi Factory (Minamifutami, Futami-cho)
- Tokaro Akashi Factory (Minamifutami, Futami-cho)
- Noritz Akashi Headquarters Factory (Minamifutami, Futamicho), Akashi Factory (Nakao, Uozumicho)
- Maruo calcium Headquarters factory (Nishioka, Uozumicho), Tsuchiyama factory (Nishifutami, Futamicho)
- Nissei Honmama Scenery Headquarters factory (Nishifutami, Futami-cho)
Akashi sake brewing
In the southeastern part of Harima, sake brewing has been carried out since the early Edo period, blessed with good quality rice and water.Akashi is called "Nishinada" as opposed to "Nada" in Kobe, and has a history of more than 300 years. As of 2019, there are 6 breweries in Akashi City that are engaged in the brewing industry.
- Akashi Sake Brewery Co., Ltd.
- Ibaraki Sake Brewing Co., Ltd.
- Eigashima Shuzo Co., Ltd.
- Daiwa Sake Brewery Co., Ltd.
- Saikai Sake Brewing Co., Ltd.
- Taiyo Sake Brewery Co., Ltd.
Designated financial institution:Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation(OldTaiyo Kobe Bank→Sakura Bank, July of even-numbered year in the Christian era to June of the following year) ・Mitsubishi UFJ Bank(OldSanwa Bank→UFJ Bank, July of odd year in the Christian era to June of the following year) The two banks have continued to rotate for a long time, but from July 7, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation became the sole company..
- Hyogo Prefectural University Akashi Nursing Campus
College of technology
Junior high school
- Kobe University of Fashion and Design
- Kobe College of Fashion and Design Junior College
- Akashi Junior High School attached to Kobe University
- West Japan Railway Company(JR West Japan)
- JR Kobe LineThere is a plan to set up a new station between Akashi and Nishi-Akashi and between Okubo and Uozumi..
- Kobe Municipal SubwaySeishin/Yamanote LineStretchedSeishinchuo StationThere is a plan to connect Nishi-Akashi Station.
- Shinki Bus ――It operates in almost the entire city.
- Kobe Municipal Bus - Akashi StationとOkubo StationDeparture and arrival is transferred to Shinki Bus,Asagiri StationOnly departure and arrival.
- Sanyo Bus --Operates eastern part of the city, Futami district, Taco bus, etc.
- Akashi City Community Bus (Taco Bus) ――It operates mainly in areas where it is not possible to operate by regular bus.
- Akashi City Community Bus (Choinori Bus) --Currently, it operates irregularly.
Long time agoAkashi City Transportation Department(Akashi Municipal Bus) was operating in the city, but it was abolished on March 2012, 3, and the route was transferred to Shinki Bus and Sanyo Bus, respectively.
- Daini Shinmei Road
- Kakogawa Bypass
- General national road
- Higashiharima Port(Important port）
- Akashi Port(The port where the Akashiura Fisheries Cooperative is located is sometimes referred to as Akashiura Fishing Port / Akashi Fishing Port, but it is part of the Akashi Port managed by the prefecture.)
- Hayashizaki Fishing Port
- Matsue fishing port
- Fujie fishing port
- Eigashima Port
- Uozumi fishing port
- Akashi Awaji Ferry(Tako Ferry): Akashi Port (Akashi City, Hyogo Prefecture) -Iwaya Port (Awaji City, Hyogo Prefecture) (suspended in October 2010, officially abolished in June 10)
- Awaji Genova Line: Akashi Port (Akashi City, Hyogo Prefecture) -Iwaya Port (Awaji City, Hyogo Prefecture), Akashi Port (Akashi City, Hyogo Prefecture) -Tomishima Port (Awaji City, Hyogo Prefecture) The Tomishima route is suspended.
- Most terrestrial television broadcasts are for antenna receptionKitatan Water Relay StationReceive from.
- Cable TV
Sights and historic sites
- -"Enki-shiki Shinmeicho"One of the theories of Iwatsuhime Shrine in Akashi-gun, Harima Province.Izanagi OkamiIs the deity. It is familiarly called "Sanagi-san".Sagicho is famous for the New Year's Akashiura Fisheries Cooperative
- Inazume Shrine-"Enki-shiki Shinmeicho"One of the theories of Iwatsuhime Shrine in Akashi-gun, Harima Province.ZuijinmonJingoro leftThere is a legend that it is a work
- Iwaya Shrine -"Enki-shiki Shinmeicho"One of the theories of Iwatsuhime Shrine in Akashi-gun, Harima Province.IsanIs the deity.Shinto ritual Oshataka boat is famous
- Udezuka Shrine-Death in the Genpei WarLoyaltyA shrine that enshrines the arm of
- Kakinomoto Shrine - Kakimoto MaroIs the deity.Giant turtle stoneMatsuo BashoThere is a monument of octopus trap
- UozumiSumiyoshi Shrine(Sumiyoshi Park) --It is said to be the birthplace of Sumiyoshi Shrine.WisteriaFamous for the shelves
- Mikuriya Shrine
- Kyuten Shrine-The stone on which Sugawara no Michizane sits remains
- Gesshoji Temple - Ako RoushiThere are still plum trees planted in prayer for the fulfillment of the katakiuchi
- --A temple of the Jodo sect.Mountain number, Mt.
- --Also known as Asagao Komyoji.The Tale of GenjiTemple of connection
- --Famous for "Aizen-san" to be held on June 6th and July 30st
- - Kiyomori Taira-Akashi no Nyudo-Musashi MiyamotoTemple related to.PedestalA historic temple that has produced
- (HistoryAkashi DomainMausoleum of the Lord)
- --There is a Jizo statue
- Mugenkoji Temple --Akashi feudal lordMatsudaira TadakuniThere is Genji Inari, which is related to The Tale of Genji.Light sourceA model of Akashi's mansion.DenJingoro leftThe gate of the work still exists
- Yakushiin --Famous as Botan Temple
- Akashi Castle - Important cultural property-Historic site
- Uozumi Castle
- Funage Castle: City historical site.
- Oda House Nagayamon (Akashi City designated cultural property)
- Akashi Domain Maiko Daiba Site: National historic site.
- Fish shelfShopping district
- Iwasa family residence : Registered tangible cultural property
- Tadanorizuka- LoyaltyMound enshrining
- Turtle water (natural spring water)
- The Tale of GenjiHistoric sites related to
- Akashi Nakazaki Public Hall --Former Akashi-gun Public Hall, designed by Yutaro Kagotani,1911Construction (for droppingNatsume SosekiGave a commemorative lecture)
- Russo-Japanese War Tadashi monument- Heihachiro TogoTadashi-kun monument written by Akashi, west of Nakazaki Public Hall
The facility that once existed
- Akashi Municipal Aquarium(1972(Closed in 47)
- Akashi Nishi Park(2012(24) Closed)
- Akashi Racecourse(1939(Abolished in 14)
- Akashi Bicycle Racetrack(1961(Abolished in 36)
Traditional events, traditional performing arts, etc.
- Sagicho (January Akashiura Fisheries Cooperative, Izumisho Shrine)
- Oshataka Ship (July Iwaya Shrine)
- Okuwahan (Agricultural Shinto ritual at Shimizu Shrine in June, Akashi City Intangible Cultural Property)
- Hayaguchi Nagashi (city intangible folk cultural property) Lion dance (prefectural intangible folk cultural property) (early October Inazume Shrine)
- Akashi City Astronomical Science Museum
- Akashi City Culture Museum
- Akashi City Library (Moved from the former Akashi City Library in Akashi Park to the 4th floor of Papios Akashi on the south side of Akashi Station)
- Akashi City Western Library
- Nakazaki Public Hall
- Civic Hall (Lapos 5th floor)
- Akashi City Civic Center (hours hall)
- Akashi City Western Civic Center
- Akashi Philharmonic Orchestra
- Aspia Akashi(Lifelong Learning Center, Cultural Promotion Division, Cultural Facilities Division, Akashi City International Association, Child-rearing Counseling Room, Music Hall)
- Tamagoyaki(Akashiyaki) Many shops labeled Akashiyaki are for tourists.
Exhibited as Akashi City at the B-2016 Grand Prix Special held in Tokyo in December 12. The Gold Grand Prix was won by PR centered on the "Akashiyaki Hirome Corps", and Akashi City was selected as the number one "town that I wanted to live in".
ImminentHarima NadaHas been known as a good fishing ground since ancient times, especially AkashiOctopusとIkagoIs famous as a national masterpiece.In the center of the cityFish shelf mallYou can buy various marine products at (commonly known as "Uontana").
- Red snapper
- Japanese sand lanceBoiled nails
- Grilled conger eel (not all conger eels from Akashi)
- Hot rice(Ekiben）
- Akashi ware(China）
Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake
- 1995May 1Occurs at 5:46 amAkashi City Astronomical Science MuseumDamage occurred mainly on the east side of the city.Five people were killed in the city and a fire broke out in six private houses.In our city, "Akashi City Disaster Countermeasures Headquarters" was launched at 5:6 am on the same day. 6 days laterMay 1Currently, 4 people are dead, 4,839 houses are completely or partially destroyed, water supply is cut off in nearly half of the city, and gas is out.AkashigawaThe eastern side was stopped, electricity and telephones were restored to lifelines, and buses and trains were restored mainly in the city. 2 weeks laterMay 1Water has now been restored throughout the city.
As mentioned above, most of Akashi City is adjacent to Kobe City, and there was talk of a merger with Kobe City.Area codeIs the whole area078 (Kobe MA)Is.Akashi City is the only area with an area code of 078.[Annotation 2]..Also, in Hyogo prefectureAmagasaki(The whole area is 06 (Osaka MA)),Itami City,Kawanishi City,KawabeInagawa Town(All three cities and towns are 3 (Ikeda MA)) and the area code is not 072 or 079X.
Celebrities related to Akashi
- Tamao Akae(Free announcer, OriginalAsahi Broadcastingannouncer）
- Hideaki Akashi(OriginalDewa Sea RoomBelongingSumo wrestler）
- Akashiryu Heitaro(OriginalOctagonal roomAffiliated sumo wrestler)
- Mitsuru Asanoki(OriginalWakamatsu roomAffiliated sumo wrestler.Third stageAtChiyohakuhoFor the first time in 83 yearsUnclean defeatRecord)
- Miho Asada(manga artist）
- Ishida Yutei(Mid-Edo periodartist）
- Izumi Fusaho(Mayor Akashi, formerMember of the House of Representatives）
- Taichi Ito(manga artist）
- Mai Iriya(talent,actress）
- Takahiro Ueda(Novelist）
- Emi Kinuko(画家）
- Life rule(Illustrator）
- Atsushi Otsu(OriginalProfessional baseball player）
- Masaki Onishi(OriginalProfessional baseball player）
- Yoshihiro Ohno(Judo, Yoshihiro Kang)
- Tiki Ogigami(critic）
- Shuji Ogino (Molecular pathologist,Harvard University教授)
- Odawara Dragon(manga artist）
- Shuka Oyama(Volleyball player)
- Yujiro Kakei(Former professional baseball player)
- Noriyuki Kasai(JR TokaiChairman, President of JR Central)
- Junko Kamio(Central Japan Broadcasting Companyannouncer)
- Yui Uechi(Wheelchair tennisplayer)
- Naoko Kawakami(Women's footballplayer)
- Toshimi Kanno(Voice actor）
- Kanazuki Mami(Voice actor）
- Hikaru Kito(AV director)
- Kusumoto Tamotsu(Before the warbaseball player）
- Satoshi Kurita(OriginalProfessional baseball player,physical therapist）
- Yoshida Tact(Comedian,Conductor）
- Ogamo Yusui(marathonplayer,Barcelona Olympicrepresentative)
- Masakatsu Kotani(OriginalProfessional baseball player）
- Masaaki Koyama(OriginalProfessional baseball player,Baseball commentator）
- Tomotaka Sakaguchi(Professional baseball player）
- Akihito Sasaki(Film director,An actor）
- Yoshiya Shibata(OriginalProfessional baseball player）
- Kazuyuki Shirai(Professional baseballUmpire）
- Tomohiro Segawa(OriginalrugbyPlayers, leaders)
- Katsuya Senoo(Professional baseball player）
- Meichô Soganoya(An actor）
- Airi Taira(actress, The first AkashiOldness and ambassador）
- Yuna Hira(actress）
- Shima Takeuchi(Lockbassist, Former scanch)
- Akito Tachibana(soccer player: Shimizu S-PulseBelongs)
- Shimei Terashima(Japanese painter）
- Yurie Toyosaki(Every day broadcastingannouncer)
- Tomohiro Nagai(Former professional baseball player)
- Nakabe Ikujiro(Ocean fishingFounder)
- Koji Nakamura(OriginalProfessional baseball player）
- Yasutoshi Nishimura(Member of the House of Representatives)
- Hashimoto Kansetsu(Japanese painter)
- Hasegawa Yuki (Shogi female shogi player)
- Motoko Baba(OriginalGiant babaMrs)
- Junichi Hamada(Jurisprudence29th generationTokyo UniversityPresident)
- Hayashi Masanosuke(Yoshimoto KogyoFormer Chairman / President)
- Hirotaka Hayashi(Yoshimoto KogyoPresident,Taisen movie(ToeiPredecessor) President)
- Hidenori Hara(manga artist)
- Hiroyuki Hata(Law scholar)
- Chika Fujito(Voice actor）
- Atsushi Fujimoto(Former professional baseball player)
- Takaoki Fujiwara(OriginalHanshin Electric RailwayPresident)
- Eisuke Hojo(announcer）
- Daisuke Horai(Weather forecaster）
- Daisuke Masuda(Former professional baseball player)
- Shigeji Matsushita(OriginalProfessional baseball player）
- Takehiro Matsumoto(politician)
- Yoshio Matsumoto(President Kishiro,Japan Owners' AssociationChairman(Crown nameOf "Meishou"Horse owner))
- Mr. Okure(comedian）
- Junpei Mitsui(LegoCertified professional builder)
- Shigeki Miyajima(ReportPhotographers）
- Satsuki Muramoto(Figure skater)
- Rie Mochizuki(Free announcer)
- Gaku Yakumaru(Novelist）
- Tatsuya Yamashita(Professional soccer player）
- Tamisuke Yokogawa(Yokogawa BridgeFounder, architect)
- Yoshimoto(Real name: Yoshimoto Sei, founder and former chairman of Yoshimoto Kogyo)
- Kyutaro Wada(Labor activist)
- Exit Wakatake : Shogi player
A person related to Akashi
- Loyalty --Genpei War
- Musashi Miyamoto - Akashi CastleInvolved in the town division when the castle was built.
- Nobuo Naora - Akashi GenjinExcavation.
- Sataro Yamauchi - educator.He advocated accurate measurement of the meridian, and as a result Akashi became known as the "Meridian Town".
- Ao Matsuoka --Akashi and Octopus Trap,Awaji IslandBuilding a fan mound inBashoI made an effort to honor it.
- Inagaki Toho(作家)- OsakaMoved to Akashi, where his grandparents are.There is a book "Akashi" that talks about memories of Akashi and the history and literature of Akashi.
- Giant baba - Giant armyMarried to the daughter of the inn where she stayed at the Akashi camp.
- Reiji Matsumoto - Space Battleship Yamato,Galaxy Express 999 Ofmanga artist.
- Toshihide Hasegawa - Sakai City Council member.
- Noriyuki Kasai - JR TokaiChairman, President of JR Central
- Hiroshi Mikitani(RakutenPresident)- Hyogo Prefectural Akashi High Schoolgraduate.
Works set in Akashi City
- The Tale of Genji(Murasaki Shikibu）
- (Toyohiko Kagawa）
- D composite - Seicho MatsumotoNovel.With the location of Akashi as a motifAkashi City Astronomical Science Museum,Kakinomoto ShrineIs the stage. It was made into a TV drama in 1993.
- Is Okubo Town Burning?()
- ^ Akashi City is on the Japanese standard meridianMunicipalitiesIs one of1910, Japan's first meridian sign is erected
- ^ Other than the area code 078KakogawaHiraokacho Tsuchiyama,Kobe City(KitaIkunokogen Housingexcept for),Nishinomiya(Kitarokkodai, Sumiredai and Yamaguchi-choLimited to. ),Kako-gunHarima Town(Limited to Kaminozoe, Kitanozoe, Komiya, Nishinozoe, Nozoe, Nozoejo, Higashinozoe, Higashiniijima and Futako.) The entire area of Kobe City is not 078.
- ^ "City overview”. Akashi City. 2020/1/14Browse.
- ^ a b Illustrations Chapters of municipalities in Japan p158
- ^ a b "City emblem, city tree, city flower, city song”. Akashi City. 2019/10/10Browse.
- ^ a b "Akashi City Emblem”. Akashi City Regulations. 2019/10/17Browse.
- ^ "Municipal system enforcement”. Akashi City Regulations. 2019/10/17Browse.
- ^ "Akashi City Song”. Akashi City Regulations. 2019/10/17Browse.
- ^ "Showa 17 Ichino boundary change”. Akashi City Regulations. 2019/10/12Browse.
- ^ "Showa 25 Ichino boundary change”. Akashi City Regulations. 2019/10/17Browse.
- ^ "Greetings”. Akashi City. 2019/10/17Browse.
- ^ a b "History of exchange”. Akashi City. 2019/10/17Browse.
- ^ a b Public Relations Testimony January 1995, 1 Earthquake-related information(2012-9-12 Archive)- National Diet LibraryWeb Archiving Project. Retrieved January 2020, 1.
- ^ a b Outline of Akashi City / Awaji City Strait Exchange Meeting(2013-3-6 Archive)- National Diet LibraryWeb Archiving Project. Retrieved January 2020, 1.
- ^ Municipal administration news(Archive February 2001, 8)- National Diet LibraryWeb Archiving Project. Retrieved January 2020, 8.
- ^ Special city Akashi city(Archive February 2012, 3)- National Diet LibraryWeb Archiving Project. Retrieved January 2020, 8.
- ^ a b "Exchange with Yabu City”. Akashi City. 2019/10/12Browse.
- ^ "Akashi City has moved to a core city”. Akashi City (April 2018, 4). 2020/8/8Browse..
- ^ Former director of power harassment, violence and sexual harassment also suspended 6 months Akashi - Wayback machine(Archive on June 2018, 6) -Kobe Shimbun NEXT
- ^ ""Turn on the fire and catch it." Mayor Akashi rants to his subordinates.". Mainichi NewspapersMainichi Shimbun (November 2019, 1). 2019/1/29Browse.
- ^ Suspected abuse for over a year Separation of parents and children Hyogo Mayor Akashi apologizes to parents To verify problems with a third party committee Mainichi Newspaper March 2020, 10
- ^ "Mayor Akashi resigns due to ranting to city officials". Kobe Shimbun NEXT. Kobe Shimbun (February 2019, 2). 2019/2/1Browse.
- ^ Akashi mayor election ahead of schedule to be implemented by the end of March -Kobe Shimbun NEXT April 2019, 2
- ^ "Mayor Akashi elected, Mr. Izumi dodged XNUMX elections criticizing" abuse "". Kobe newspaper(July 2019, 3) 2019/3/19Browse.
- ^ "Introduction of members of the Diet "Parliamentary group"”. Akashi City Council (August 2020, 8). 2020/11/22Browse.
- ^ "(PDF)”. Hyogo Prefectural Office. 2019/4/14Browse.
- ^ "City overview”. Akashi City. 2019/10/9Browse.
- ^ "School introduction”. Akashi City Futami Junior High School. 2019/10/9Browse.
- ^ City emblem: One person, municipal emblem p47
- ^ City emblem: one person, municipal emblem
- ^ Japanese City Emblem (West Japan) p33
- ^ Future system of designated financial institutions, etc.Akashi City Council
- ^ Citizen's Guide / Environment / Disaster Prevention / Transportation / JR New Station ConceptAkashi City Home. Retrieved October 2019, 10.
- ^ The 6th Human-sized Town Development AwardHyogo Prefecture. Retrieved October 2019, 10.
- ^ Public Relations Testimony February 1995 Earthquake-related information(Archive February 2013, 9)- National Diet LibraryWeb Archiving Project. Retrieved October 2020, 10
- "Illustration of Japanese municipalities" Shogakukan dictionary editorial department,Shogakukan, January 2007, 1, first edition, first print.ISBN 4095263113.
- Haruo Kondo, "City Crest: One Person, Municipal Emblem," Gyosuisha, 1915.NDLJP:955061
- Yukiya Nakagawa "Series Humans and Symbols No. 2" Flags and Crests of the City "" Nakagawa Chemical, October 1987, 10.
- Motoji Niwa "Japanese City Emblem (West Japan)" Nursery School, May 1984, 5.
- Akashi(Akashi as a region)
- Akashi Strait
- Akashi fireworks display pedestrian bridge accident
- Japanese sand lance
- Octopus pot
- Akashi bookstore
- Urban network
- List of municipalities nationwide
- Akashi (craft ship) --The repair ship of the former Japanese Navy.The name of the ship is derived from Akashi no Ura, and when it was anchored at Akashi Port in 1940 (Showa 15), it received a courtesy call from the Mayor of Akashi.