Photo Wakai loves Fukusuke and Koume!
A tropical kitten can't eat because of stress ... He recovered with the love of his family and is now like everyone's sun!
If you write the contents roughly
By the way, the goddess of the sun, Amaterasu Omikami, has also hidden in Amanoiwato.
Nagomi, a calico cat living in Osaka, is good at replying.Not only his name, but "Wami-chan is a cat ... → Continue reading
Hello. This is the "Maidena News", a soft news site from Kansai. We will introduce in a timely manner what has become a hot topic on the internet and in the Kansai area centered around Osaka, Kobe and Kyoto. Introducing and commenting deeply on the news and seasonal information that disturbs society from the perspective unique to Kansai. We can answer the "feelings we want to know" of all our users with the spirit of "Kotekote" service unique to Kansai.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Amaniwado(Ame no Iwato and Amano Iwato)[Annotation 1]IsJapanese mythIt is a cave made of rock that appears in.Tendo(Ameto, Amato),Amanoiwaya(Ame no Iwaya),Amanoiwato(Ame no Ihayato, Ama no Iwaya)[Annotation 2]Also, "rock" is sometimes written as "rock" or "stone".
Record of Ancient Matters
PledgeProved innocenceKenya SusanoIt is,TakamagaharaSo, I left it to the victory and broke the shores of the rice fields to fill the ditch, and sprinkled feces on the palace, and worked violently.ButAmaterasu Ogami"The shit was drunk and vomited, because I thought the land was regrettable because I filled the ditch," said Susanoo..
However, when Amaterasu Omikami was weaving a garment dedicated to the god at the hataya, Susanoo Kenkyu made a hole in the roof of the hataya and peeled it off.(I.e.One heavenly clothing woman who was surprised because she dropped梭(Hi) stabbed in the genital area and died.At this point, Amaterasu Omikami was in awe and retired to Amanoiwato.TakamagaharaAlsoReeds chinaAlso became dark, and various scourges occurred..
there,Eight million godsGathered at the riverbank of the Heavenly Anche and consulted on how to deal with it.OmoikaneVarious rituals were performed according to the plan.Eternal long song bird (chicken) Was collected and rang.
BlacksmithTianjin MaraLooking forIshikori DomeIn addition, with the rocks on the river of Heavenly Anhe and the iron of the mineEight-shaku mirrorI made him make (Yataka Kagami).Jade lifeXNUMX magatama pearls (XNUMX shaku magatama)Yakushaku sword・ I made them make a gentle magatama).
Ame-no-koya lifeとFutodamaCall, maledeer OfShoulder boneFortune-telling with a treeFutomani).SakakiDig up the roots, and on the branches, Yasakani no Magatama and Yasakani mirrorClothFutodamaMoneyI had it as.Ame-no-koya lifeCongratulatoryChant (Norito),Tente Riki OtokoStood hiding beside Iwato.
Heaven 宇受 UinochiIs in front of Iwato桶He slammed down, struck with godliness, exposed his chest, and hung the string of the trousers down to the pubic area and danced.Then, eight million gods laughed all at once as if Takamagahara roared..
Upon hearing this, Amaterasu Omikami wondered and opened the door of Amano-Iwato a little, saying, "Why did Ame-no-Uzume dance happily and the eight million gods laughed when I was in the darkness of Iwato? Are you doing it? "
Ame-no-Komei said, "I am delighted because a god who is more precious than you has appeared."Amaterasu Omikami, who thought that his appearance in the mirror was that precious god, opened Iwato further to see it better, and the hidden Tente Rikiojin took his hand and went out of Iwato. I dragged it out.
Immediately Futodamasacred shrine ropeAt the entrance of Iwato and said, "Please do not go inside anymore."When Amaterasu Omikami came out of Iwato in this way, both Takamagahara and Ashihara no Nakatsu became brighter..
"Japanese calligraphyIn the text of the XNUMXth column of 』, Susanoo-no-Mikoto performs the same violence as in Kojiki.Finally, when I saw Amaterasu Omikami in a clean machine shop (Hataya) to weave sacred clothes,戔 嗚Threw a peeled Zorse piece.Then Amaterasu Ogami was surprised and hurt himself with a shuttle.For this reason, Amaterasu Omikami got angry and entered the Amano cave and closed the Iwado, so the whole country was always dark and it was impossible to distinguish between day and night.
There, Yasoyorozu no Kami and his friends gathered at the banks of the Cheonan River to discuss how to worship.The following are the actions taken by God.
- God of thought: With deep thought, I gathered Tokoyo no Naganakidori and made them sing for a long time.
- Tejikarao Shrine: Stand by the side of Iwado (at the direction of Omoikane)
- Ame-no-koya lifeとFutodama : Mt. AmanokaOvergrownMothOn the upper branch, Yasakani no Magayuki XNUMX sect (Yasakani no Maga) is hung, and on the inner branchYata no KagamiAlternatively, I put on a Mafutsu mirror and put a blue cloth and a white cloth on the lower branch and prayed together.
- Tenjime no Mikoto: Holds a vine with a vine wrapped around his hand, stands in front of the Amano-Iwato, and skillfully creates an actor (Wazaosa) (dancing brilliantly).In addition, Sakaki of Mt. Amanoka was used as a wig, and Hikage was used as a wig, and a fire was lit and the tub was placed face down.
Amaterasu Ogami heard this and said, "I'm in a cave these days. I think,Toyoashihara NakakuniShould be a long night.I wondered why Ame-no-Uzume is enjoying laughing like this, "and opened the Iwado a little by hand and watched.Then the hand-powered god took the hand of Amaterasu Omikami and pulled it out.There, Ame-no-koya and Tatamasacred shrine ropeHe said, "You must not enter again."
The flow of the story is similar to Kojiki, but there are some differences in details.In particular, Ame-no-Uzume only says that she "acts skillfully", and there is no description that the gods laughed or made a funny gesture.
After that, the godscrimeTo Susanoo-no-Son,AtonementI imposed the goods of.In addition to that, it is said that he pulled out his hair and peeled off his limbs to make up for it.In this way, Susanoo was banished from Takamagahara.
XNUMXth dan XNUMX book (XNUMX)Then, after thisWakahirumeWhile (Wakahirame) was weaving a sacred garment in a clean machine shop, Susanoo-no-Makoto peeled the skin of the Tenmura piece upside down and threw it into the palace. "Wakahirume is surprised to hurt her body with a shuttle that she can carry with her, and she retires."Amaterasu Omikami told Susanoo-no-Mikoto, "You have a black heart. You don't want to see it in harmony with you." He entered the cave and closed Iwado. It says, "There is no darkness in the world, and there is no special day or night."
Therefore, the eighty-man gods consulted in Amanotakaichi.TakamimusubiOmoikane GodThoughtThen, he said, "Let's make something that reflects the image of that god (Amaterasu Omikami) and invite him."AndStone cohesionWas asked to collect gold from Mt. Amanoka and make a halberd.In addition, it is said that the beautiful deer was peeled to make Ame no Habuki.
In this book,WakahirumeIs said to have been hurt by the shuttle and died.Wakahirume has a shrine that is both a sister god and a child god of Amaterasu.In addition, the mirror that was made is said to be the Hinokuma no Kami, who is enshrined in Kii Province.Sun image mirror / Sun spear mirrorIt is the same as (Higata no Kagami / Hiboko no Kagami).
XNUMXth dan XNUMX book (XNUMX)Then, Susanoo-no-Son makes a violence similar to the text, but "But,Higami(Hinokami), with the intention of graciousness (heart), do not resent without getting angry, and everyone is tolerant with a flat heart. "
However, when performing the 嘗 (Nihinahe), Susanoo-no-Mikoto secretly pooped under the seat of Shingu (Nihinahemiya).Since Higami sat down without noticing it, his whole body smelled.Therefore, he was angry and entered the Amano-Iwato and closed the Iwado.
So the gods were in trouble, and they gave a mirror to the god (Amenukado) and made a big ball.Cloth,ToyodaI had (Toyotama) make a ball.In addition, Sakaki decorated with many balls on the god (Yamatsuchi),Nozuchi GodI had (Nozuchi) make Kotake (Sasa) decorated with many balls.Bringing those items together, Ame-no-YameiGod celebrationIt is said that Higami opened the Iwado and came out because he said (Kamhogi).
After that, the gods owed their sins to Susanoo-no-Mikoto as well as the text, imposed the items of atonement, and sent them away from Takamagahara.
XNUMXth dan XNUMX book (XNUMX)Then, Susanoo-no-Son is the land he was given (Amanokuita, Amakawa Yoda, Amanokuchitota), and the land of Higami (Ten). It is said that the land was thinner than Yasuda (Amanoyasuda), Tenhirata (Amanohirata), and Tenmurada (Amanomura), so he was jealous and harmed his sister's field.At first, Higami didn't blame him, and he always forgave him gently, but in the end, he went to Amano-Iwato.
Therefore, the godsAme-no-koya lifeI decided to send him to worship.The following are the actions taken by the gods.
- Ame-no-koya: Dig up Sakaki on Mt. Amanoka. (Child of (Kogoto Musuhi))
- Ishikotobe(Ishikoritobe): Put the Yata no Kagami you made on the upper branch. (Child of (Amenonukado))
- Tenmeitama(Ame no Akarutama): Sprinkle the Yasakani no Magatama that you made on the inner branch. (IsanChild)
- Sun eagleAme no Hiwashi): MadecottonSprinkle (Yufu) on the lower branch.
- Futodama: Has Sakaki and worships with words that are widely and thickly praised.
Then, Higami said, "Reimi (Uruwa) of the young people (now), who are still young, even though they are asking for people, people, and many (sawa). There is no threshold. " Meaning: "People have said many things, but I have never heard such a beautiful word." I opened the Iwado a little and watched the situation.At that time, when the Tentejikarao god, who was hiding on the side of Iwado, opened, the light of the sun god overflowed all over the country.
There, the gods were delighted and imposed atonement items on Susanoo-no-Mikoto, cutting off the nails of the hands as good things and the nails of the toes as bad things.Then, he gave the order of Ame-no-koya and took control of the release of the sword, which was called "Futonorito".
Later, Susanoo-no-Mikoto returned to heaven, saying, "The gods have driven me away and I will leave forever, but why can I leave alone without seeing my sister?"Then, Ame-no-Uzume reports this to Higami.
Higami said, "My younger brother is coming up.またIt shouldn't be from goodwill.I'm sure they are trying to rob our country.I'm a woman, but not enough to run away. "ArmedIt says that it was done.And with two godsPledgeWill be carried.
This book has a big feature that the storyline is different from the others, and Omoikane God does not appear.
There are a wide range of myths of shooting and inviting Japan in Asia such as Indonesia, Thailand, Turkey, Mongolia, southern China, and Sakhalin.In particular, there are many myths similar to Amano-iwato among ethnic minorities in southern China.
In the Miao, nine suns and eight moons came out all at once.Stab and kill eight suns and seven moons with a bow and arrow.The remaining one sun and moon have been hidden.The top and bottom are pitch black.Gather wise people to consult and make the ondori sound.Ondori struck his wings and screamed three times, and the sun and moon appeared.
In the Blang tribe, the nine sisters of the sun and the ten brothers of the moon come together between the heavens and the earth and shine all at once.He shot down eight suns and nine moons, and tried to shoot the remaining moons.The sun and moon that escaped became a married couple hiding in a cave.The world is pitch black, so send a dragonfly to persuade the sun and moon to leave the cave.One wanted to come out separately during the day and the other at night, but wanted to meet in the cave at the beginning and end of the month.When the moon and the sun try to get out of the cave, a big rock gets in the way and can't get out.There, a wild boar, proud of his power, moved the rock to open the entrance and let the sun and moon go out.
Ten suns and one moon rose in the heavens when the heavens and the earth began to separate from the Bai people.The children's suns run through the heavens day and night.As a result, the ground is burning hot, and the frog and chicken brothers chase the sun and stab nine suns with a spear.My parents, my mother, the sun, and my father, the moon, are afraid to hide deep inside the heavenly eye cave, and the world is pitch black.So the frog searched for heaven, and the chicken searched for the earth.When the chicken called out, the sun and moon came out of the heavenly cave, and the sun and moon returned to the earth.People thanked the chickens who called the sun and gave them red hats.
It also exists in various patterns in other ethnic minorities.There are also myths in which those who shot and killed the sun and the moon escaped and devoted themselves to the hidden sun and the moon to somehow come out, and in some myths they used their beautiful voice to come out.
In the horse culture of northern China, the sun was regarded as a man, and in the culture of ships in the south, the sun was worshiped as a woman.Even in Siberia, there are many ethnic minorities such as the Nanai and Keto who see the sun as a woman.
A place called Amanoiwato
The Amano-Iwato tale is an event in the heavenly world, but there are some places that say "this is Amano-Iwato" and related places.
- Yataka, Maibara City, Shiga Prefecture-Hirano Shrine.
- KyotoFukuchiyama CityOe Town --Iwato Shrine, Imperial Grand Shrine (former Ise Naigu).
- ShigaTakashima Shirahige Shrine --Iwatosha.
- NaraKashihara "Amanoiwato Shrine"- Tenka HisayamaThe southern foot of the mountain.
- MieIse City Ise ShrineSotomiya-"Takakurayama Tomb".Entry was prohibited in the Showa period.
- MieIse CityFutami TownFutami Kotama Shrine -"Amanoiwaya"
- MieShima cityIsobecho Erihara - Erihara's water hole
- GifuKakamigahara City"Tejikarao Shrine" "Historic sites tour"
- Hyogo --North of the mouth of the Iwato River.
- HyogoSumotoskilled miner --Iwado Shrine.
- OkayamaManiwaUlsan --Upper of the mountain of Kayabe Shrine.
- TokushimaMima-gunTsurugi Town ――It is in the shrine area of Amano-Iwato Shrine.
- Yamaguchi Yamaguchi CityAiofutajima Iwaya --- Close to Tamanooya no Mikoto Shrine in Hofu City, the residence of salt-making ama.
- MiyazakiNishiusuki-gunTakachihoOaza Iwato- Amaniwado ShrineIt is in the sanctuary of.It is located on the quay on the opposite bank across the Iwato River, behind the Nishihongu Shrine, and if you apply to the shrine office, you will be guided to the Harukasho.There are many place names related to Japanese mythology, especially Iwato Hidden Mythology, in the surrounding area.
- OkinawaShimajiriIheya Village"Kumaya Cave" --- The southernmost tip of the many "Amanoiwato Legends" nationwide.
- Takayama City, Gifu Prefecture --Mt. Kuraiyama.
- ChibaSodegauraSakado Market Sakato Shrine (Sodegaura City) There is a stone monument of Amano-Iwato, a traditional rock called a fragment of Amano-Iwato.
- NaganoNagano cityTogakushi Togakushi ShrineThere is a tradition that Iwato has fallen.
- GifuGujoWarachosawa Togakushi Shrine..There is a traditional rock called a fragment of Amanoiwato.
- NaraNaraYagyu Tenseki Tate Shrine..There is a rock that has been blown to this place.
"Kamitori" at Ise Jingu
- ^ Tamio Tobe "Japanese Mythology" Pages 52-53.
- ^ "Kojiki" Iwanami Bunko
- ^ Tamio Tobe "Japanese Mythology" Pages 53-54.
- ^ a b c d Chibu Terakawa "Tenshiyato Myth" "Japanese Myth Encyclopedia" Page 27.
- ^ Tamio Tobe "Japanese Mythology" Pages 54-55.
- ^ Tamio Tobe "Japanese Mythology" Pages 55-57.
- ^ Tamio Tobe "Japanese Mythology" Page 59.
- ^ Mako Ogiwara, "The World View of the Northern Peoples: Myths and Traditions of the Ainu and Amur Saharin Regions" Kusafukan, February 1996.ISBN 978-4-88323-086-0.[Page number required]
- ^ Yaeko Momota, "Structure of Chinese Myth," Miyai Shoten, June 2004.ISBN 978-4-8382-3131-7.[Page number required]
- ^ Atsuhiko Yoshida et al. "Overview of the mythical legends of the world" Jiyuminsha<Multi book>, July 2002.ISBN 978-4-426-60711-1.[Page number required]
- ^ Yaeko Momota "Structure of Chinese Mythology" Miyai Shoten, June 2004.ISBN 978-4-8382-3131-7.[Page number required]
- ^ Translated by Kazuya Muramatsu, "Miao Folktales-Chinese Oral Literature 2" 平凡 社〈Toyo Bunko 260〉, 1974.ISBN 978-4-582-80260-3.[Page number required]
- ^ Hidesaburo Hagiwara "The Road of Rice, Birds and the Sun-Following the Origin of Japanese Culture" Daishukan Bookstore, February 1996.ISBN 978-4-469-23127-4.[Page number required]
- ^ Mitsuji Fukunaga "Culture of" Horse "and Culture of" Ship "-Ancient Japanese and Chinese Culture" Human documentary, February 1996.ISBN 978-4-409-54050-3.
- ^ Kimiko Saito "Siberian Folktales" Iwanami Shoten〈Iwanami library>, November 1988.ISBN 978-4-00-326441-6.
- ^ "Iroha visiting Ise". How to walk in Ise Jingu.Mie Prefecture Tourism Federation. 2016/9/26Browse.
- ^ "Preservation society dedicates god chickens free-range at Naiku Shinen". Chunichi Shimbun (47NEWS). (March 2016, 6) 2016/9/26Browse.
- Tamio Tobe"Japanese mythology-a magnificent drama of the gods" by Reiko Kamiya,Shinkigensha〈Truth In Fantasy 63> (Original work October 2003, 10), first edition.ISBN 978-4-7753-0203-3.2009/12/6Browse.
- "Japanese mythology encyclopedia"Shuhei AokiOther editions,Tara Obayashi,Atsuhiko YoshidaSupervision,Yamato Shobo, February 1997.ISBN 978-4-479-84043-5.
- Takashi Sasaki "Amanoiwato", pp. 26-27.
- Macio Terakawa, "Amishiyato Myth," pp. 27-29.
Amaterasukami(Amaterasu Okami), orAmaterasu Ogami(Amaterasu Omikami) isJapanese mythToLord GodAppear as神.女神Is interpreted asTakamagaharaThe presiding god who governsEmperor GodIs said to be. "Writing』, AmaterasuSun godWith personalityA priestessIt is depicted as being with the character of.
It has various deities such as the sun god, the agricultural god, and the weaving god.AmaniwadoA god famous for hiding in the gods, as a shrineMieIse CityIt is inIse ShrineUchinomiyaIs especially famous.
"Record of Ancient MattersInAmaterasu Ogami(Amaterasu Omikami), "Japanese calligraphyInAmaterasukamiIt is written as (Amaterasu Omikami, Amaterasu Omikami).alias,Dainichi Kami(Ohirume no Muchi no Kami)..Depending on the shrineDainichi Onnason(Mikoto Ohirume),Dainichi(Ohirume),Dainichi woman(Ohime)It has been.
In "Kojiki", the god name is unified as "Amaterasu Omikami", while in "Nihon Shoki", multiple god names are listed.In Ise Jingu, usually in addition to Amaterasu OmikamiAmaterasu Okami(Amaterasume Okami), orAmaterasuWhen you say (Sume Omikami) and the priest chanting his name in front of the shrineAmaterasu OmikamiSay (Amaterasu recommend Omikami).
In addition, the "whip" of "Dainichi Kami" is a honorific name representing "noble god", and the gods with "Muchi" in the god name are other than Dainichi Kami.Takami Omi(Okuninushi, Okuninushi),Doshu Takashi(Michinushinomuchi, Munakata Ogami) etc.[Annotation 1]Only a few can be seen.
- 父 Izanagi(Izanagi God, Izanagi Mikoto, Izanagi Shrine)
- mother Izanami(Izanagi, Izanagi) (Japanese calligraphyOnly inRecord of Ancient MattersIs not involved in the birth)
- Mikiko(The gods of the three siblings, including Amaterasu, who Izanagi himself considered to be the most precious of the gods he had created)
- No husband (although there is an interpretation that the pledge with Susanoo represents the marriage of both gods.）
- Five sons and three goddesses (Amaterasu and Susanoo's pledgeGoddess: Susanoo's mouth-born child, Goddess' Amaterasu's mouth-born child)
Like Tsukuyomi, there is no clear description of gender, but in "Nihon Shoki"SusanowoBeing called my sister,Amaterasu and Susanoo's pledgeUndress before arming inSquare hairIn other words, in addition to the fact that he did not normally have a male hairstyle, there are many descriptions that can be read as female, such as working in a weaving room, so it has been common since ancient times.女神It is understood that.
"Oho (Large)" of the alias "Oho Hirumeno Muchi (Dainichi)" is a honorific title, "Muchi (Noble)" is a "noble person", and "Hirume (Hikei)" is a "Goddess of the Sun".Represents.However, "孁" is synonymous with "shrine", and it is thought that from ancient times it was a shrine maiden who served the sun god.. "Hiko(Hiko) ・Hime(Hime / Hime) ","WotokoTraditionally, men are referred to as "(male)", "(roko), (rojo)" in old Japanese.Co(Child) ”・ There is an example of expressing a woman with the sound of“ me (woman) ”, and from this point as well, it can be regarded as a goddess...As will be described later, in the Middle Ages it was equated with Buddha, and the theory of gods became widespread..
The model of Amaterasu Ogami isHuainanzi,SankaikyoIt is the mother of the ten sun gods who live on the island of the sea in the Tokai region (Japan).YoshikazuThe theory thatThere is also a theory that the author of Kiki was reading Huainanzi because there is an overlap between the beginning of Huainanzi and the beginning of Nihon Shoki.
Amaterasu OmikamiSun godAlthough it has one side as, weaving a god's robe, Kanda'sRiceMakeLarge festivalBecause it is a god who performs rituals, it is an ancient god who performs rituals as well as the sun god.A priestessThere is also a theory that it is a god that reflects..However, it is said that there is no example of interpreting the word "me (woman)" as "wife" or "priestess"..
originallyTungusIf you think of it as the sun god of the descent, it was originally a god of the ancestors of the imperial family, and in modeling as a goddess,Empress OfEmperor SuikoAndEmperor emperor(After the grandson's light princeEmperor BunmuAs the coronation), also of the empressFormer Emperor(The grandson's prince laterEmperor ShomuThere is also a theory that the appearance of the coronation) is reflected...In Nishinomiya City, Hyogo PrefectureIwata ShrineIs a shrine that enshrines the rough soul of Amaterasu Omikami, and the name of the god of ritual, Sakaki Sakaki, Mitama, and Amaterasu Mukaitsu Hime no Mikoto (Tsukisakaki Toki no Mitama).This is a god name that is not transmitted to the main hall that enshrines Amaterasu Omikami,Arasai ShrineIt is a proof that Mitama is a goddess.
Imperial family tree from Amaterasu Omikami
In "Nihon Shoki"
- In the text of the fifth row, after Izanagi Mikoto and Izanagi Mikoto gave birth to the gods of Daiyasukuni and Yamakawa plants, they were "the masters of the world." I gave birth to Ohirume no Muchi as a god.
- In 1 of the XNUMXth dan, Izanagi Shrine was born when Izanagi held a bronze mirror (Masumi no Kagami) in his left hand.
- In 6 of the XNUMXth dan, Amaterasu Omikami was born when Izanagi Shrine washed his left eye in Misogi as in "Kojiki".
Record of Ancient Matters
In "Kojiki"Ijnaki life(Mikoto Izanagi)Ichinami Mimi(Izanami Mikoto) is hereRealm of the deadWhen I survived from, and when I washed away the dirt of Yomi, when I washed my left eyeMetaplasiaIt is said that it was done.Born from the right eye at this timeMonthly reading(Mikoto Tsukuyomi), born from the noseKenya SusanoWith (Take is the only thing of ease)MikikoIt is called (Mihashira no Uzu no Miko).At this time, Izanagi Mikoto became Amaterasu Omikami.TakamagaharaInstructed to rule (Takaama no Hara) (""KamiumiSee).
Susanoo-no-Mikoto, who was entrusted with the ocean, has Izanami Mikoto.Root countryHe was banished by Izanagi because he kept crying because he wanted to go to.Susanoo-no-Mikoto went up to Takamagahara to meet his sister Amaterasu Omikami before going to Ne-no-kuni, but Amaterasu Omikami thought that his younger brother had come to take Takamagahara and waited armed.
Susanoo-no-Mikoto made a pledge to prove his innocence, and the five-pillar goddess was born from the real thing of Amaterasu Omikami, and the three-pillar goddess was born from the real thing of Susanoo-no-Mikoto. Declare victory[Annotation 2]("Amaterasu and Susanoo's pledgeSee).
At this time, the following five pillar gods were born from the reality of Amaterasu Omikami and were made children of Amaterasu Omikami.[Annotation 3].
- Masakatsugo Katsukatsu Hayatenno Shinobu Hearing(Masakatsu Akatsuki Haya Hiame no Oshihomimi no Mikoto Tenninho Mikoto)
- Amano Bodhisattva(Ame no Hohi no Mikoto Amaho Himei)
- Amatsuhikone(Amatsuhikone no Mikoto Tianjin Hikone)
- Ikutsuhikone(Ikutsuhikone no Mikoto)
- Kumanokusubi(Kuma no Kusubi no Mikoto Kumano Kaoru Himei)
Susanoo-no-Mikoto, who was relieved by this, worked violently in Takamagahara, and as a result, Amaterasu OmikamiAmaniwadoI hid in (Amanoiwato).The world became dark and various scourges occurred.Omoikane(Omoikane no Kami)Ame-no-koya lifeEight million gods, such as (Amenokoyane no Mikoto), succeeded in getting Amaterasu Omikami out of Iwato, and Susanoo-no-Mikoto was banished from Takamagahara (""AmaniwadoSee).
God of great countryIt is thought that it was the parents, Izanagi and Izanami, who gave birth to Ashihara no Nakatsukuni, which was governed by (Okuninushikami), and the sovereignty of Ashihara no Nakatsu was taken over by the child.Tenninho Ear LifeI decided to hand it over to (Ame no Oshihomimi no Mikoto) and send the messengers of Tianjin God (Amatsukumi) to Okuninushi God one after another.Eventually, Ashihara no Nakatsu was settled by force, and Tennobuho's ear life finally came down, but in the meantime.Ninigi no MikotoSince (Ninigi no Mikoto) was born, Ninigi, the grandson, was brought down (""Ashihara China""Advent of TensonSee).At that timeEight-shaku mirrorTo enshrine him as a substitute for himself, he brought him to the descending gods.
Shinbutsu Shugo and Amaterasu Omikami's Theory
MedievalGod and buddha mixtureでHomelandWhen the theory spreads,Tianzhu(IndiaThe idea that the Buddha of) became a god and appeared in Japan became widespread.At first Amaterasu OgamiGuan Yin(Eleven-sided Kannon) Was hit, but soonDainichi NikkiAnd,Ryobu ShintoAmaterasu Omikami will be equated with Dainichi Nyorai, the Buddha of the Sun..
The rise of samurai in the late Heian period and the increasing chaos of gods and Buddha spread the theory of Amaterasu Omikami, which had been pointed out for some time.Medieval mythAnd so on[Annotation 4].
Amaterasu Omikami Theory
In Shinto, the Yin-Yang dualismJapanese calligraphy OfDomestic productionIt is also said that Izanagi is called the yang god and Izanagi is called the yin god, the god is the yang and the goddess is the yin.The sun is the sun, the moon is the shadow, and the sun god Amaterasu Omikami is said to have been a god.This combination is the same in Greek mythology, the sun godア ポ ロAnd the moon godア ル テ ミ スIs born of a combination of brothers and sisters.
In the Heian period, most of the costumes of Amaterasu Omikami devoted to Ise Jingu in "November 1161, 1169, Ise Grand Shrine" were costumes for men, and the priesthood of Ise Grand Shrine in the Edo period was extended. Based on this, in comparison with the women's costumes for Usa in "Sakei-ki", it is written as "Nowomi Leva, Amaterasu Omikami Hamiha Otokoto Akira Rakanari". ("Naiku Otoko Body Examination", "Kokugaku Suspicion").In addition, there is an article in which men's costumes were dedicated to the inner shrine in "Yamatsuki" Eiryaku XNUMXnd year (XNUMX) April XNUMXnd day and "Hyogenki" Nin'an XNUMXth year (XNUMX) New Year XNUMXth day. is there.
京都Gion FestivalThe gods of Mt. Iwato are Izanagi, Izanagi, and Amaterasu Omikami, all of whom are male figures.The statue of Amaterasu Omikami is as it is said in Iwatoyama-cho, "A beautiful boy with beautiful eyebrows, wearing a shallow scepter with a white sword and a twill hakama. Is.Edo Period,Yen skyIs making a statue of Amaterasu Omikami as a god.Popular in the Edo periodCatfishThere is one in which Amaterasu Omikami is depicted as a god.The old man who appears in Sanbasou in Hotaino, Kumihama-cho, Kyotango City is said to represent Amaterasu Omikami, wearing furisode, wearing a wig, inserting a hairpin and wearing a golden eboshi hat. Is.It is also said that Fujiwara no Fuhito rewrote the Kiki so that women could become the emperor..
In the Edo periodOgyu Riding,Yamagata BantōMany theories about the god of Amaterasu Omikami have been claimed, including the above, and the transition to the Meiji eraSokichi Tsuda,Ken Matsumae,Yoshiaki Kusudo,Takemitsu Makoto,Nobuzane Tsukushi,Takao HisaoThe god theory can be seen in.
However, as mentioned above, the goddess theory that became mainstream in the Kokugaku era is now common, and it is also a goddess at each shrine including Ise Jingu.In addition, it is the mainstream to be depicted as a goddess in modern language translations and manga.
In addition, apart from various theories in JapanComparative mythologyFrom the standpoint ofSun godIs better than a god女神It is also pointed out that it was often said.Detail is"Sun godPlease refer to the item.An example of a sun goddess (or a sun goddess sometimes referred to as a goddess) isSole,Saule,Shamash,Shapash,Marina,Waka,Tokapcup Kamuiand so on.
On the other hand, Japanese mythologyGreek Mythology,Roman mythologyThere is also a theory that he was a god because of the myths, customs, and rituals of upper ancient East Asia, as opposed to positioning it as a "myth" or "fiction" with the same character as.this isDongxiang,BeidiEthnic groups worship the "heaven and sun", and the birdstotemismThere is, "regional movement" is a descent from a high place / heaven (heavenly descent /Advent of Tenson) It is said that there was a way of thinking.Japan's ancient ruler clanTensonzoku(Imperial familyAnd the tribes of the origin of Takamagahara) and DongyiGoguryeoIn the royal family, the founderZhu MengWas impressed by the sunlightHe BoIt has a tradition that it was laid by an egg from her daughter.Between Japan and Goguryeo, the royal harvest festival is linked to the coronation ceremony, the myth of grain origin and the hunting customs of the royal family have many similarities in their royal culture. As an exampleAmenohibokoAs seen in the folklore of the relationship, there is an oviparous myth in the Korean Peninsula where the ancestors are born from eggs by being inspiring by sunlight, and the folklore of the ancestors is also common in Mongolia and the Korean Peninsula, and it has been transmitted to Japan, though it is small. Will be done. "Last name recordThere is a view that the fact that no clan with a female ancestor is mentioned in records such as Amaterasu Omikami is the basis for not being a goddess..
On the other hand, this is because it was under the influence of the northern peoples, and there is a theory that oviparity is found in the Ainu mythology related to the Siberian northern peoples in Japan, but not in Japanese mythology. ..
Theology of each Buddhist sect
In the Buddhist world, it depends on the denomination, butHachimanjinLike (Yahata / Hachiman)Tensho DaijinIt is often read aloud.
- Shingon sect
- In the Shingon sect, Amaterasu OmikamiDainichi Nikki OfincarnationI was watching(For more informationRyobu ShintoTo section)
- Nichiren sect-Hokke Buddhism
- Nichiren is his hometown in the bookAwakuniNagasa(CurrentChibaKamogawaMost of the), Amaterasu Omikami's first in JapanKitchen(Tojo Mikuriya).Nichiren is with Amaterasu OmikamiYawata Dai BosatsuIs the first good god of the Lotus Sutra guardian of JapanTen Realms MandalaSoliciting to, Its homeBuddha of BuddhaIs saying..Even now, at temples of the Nichiren sect and Hokke sectThirty GodAmaterasu Omikami is enshrined as one of the pillars.
- ShowaWhen it came to that, the Nichiren sect and Hokke sect called Amaterasu Omikami a "small god" compared to Indian gods such as Teishakuten and Brahma in the book.AmaterasukamiIs in the Ten Realms MandalaOnikomojin,Eight Great Dragon KingsIt became a case that the Hokke sect was sued for blasphemy because it was regarded as a problem because it was written below..
1880(Meiji13 years)- 1881(Meiji 14), in TokyoHibiyaProvided inShinto SecretariatA fierce religious doctrine dispute arose in the Shinto world over the deity of the temple..The Shinto Secretariat is the three gods created as deities in the temple of the Secretariat.Amano Gochu Lord God,High birth date,Divine nest day god) And the four pillars of Amaterasu Omikami, but the "Izumo faction" advocated "Yuken Ichiyo" (oneness between that world and this world), and called the deity "ghost world" (that world). dominateGreat lordInsisted that it should be five pillars with.
However, the "Ise faction", which played a central role in the Shinto secretariat, claimed that Amaterasu Omikami was the "presidency of the heavens and the earth" who ruled both the worlds of ghosts and ghosts, and that the other gods were only their vassals. The two factions were in direct conflict..At the end, various rumors flew around, such as "The Izumo faction has long-standing grudges since the gods," and "Takatomi Senge, who has a stubborn heart in the imperial family, should be killed."Eventually this controversyEmperor MeijiThe deity of Amaterasu Omikami was placed at the highest rank after being collected (the Izumo faction was defeated) by the Imperial Court..
In addition, the government is unable to create a doctrinal system common to Shinto, and the modern nationRetro ShintoIt is said that he recognized the impossibility of directly controlling the people through his doctrine..
Ryunosuke AyukawaWhen Amaterasu Okami appears in his novel, the name "Amaterasu Okami" means that the ancestral god will appear in the text as it is, so it is a sun god, which is also a natural god. Also known as "Dainichi"孁"Ki" (Ohirumemuchi) was used.In fact, in Akutagawa's novelcensorshipThere are many places that have been forced to be corrected, added, or deleted..
At shrines under the umbrella of the Association of Shinto Shrines all over Japan, the Imperial Grand Shrine (Amaterasu Grand Shrine)God bill(Jingu cannabis) is distributed[Annotation 5]..In addition, the Kagoshima Prefectural Shrine Office called Amaterasu Omikami "Japanese people OfSoujigami'[Annotation 6]And
A shrine dedicated to Amaterasu Omikami
- A shrine that enshrines Amaterasu OmikamiShinmei ShrineThere are many places in Japan, but the head office isShogun(Ise Shrine) Naiku (Emperor Daijingu)..The Imperial Grand ShrineThree kinds of sacred treasuresOne ofYata no Kagami(Yatano Kagami)God bodyIt is a shrine that is enshrined as.
- MiyazakiTakachihoIn IwatoIwato HiddenIt is said that Amaterasu Omikami was hidden in the mythAmaniwadoAnd enshrine Amaterasu OmikamiAmaniwado ShrineThere is.Higashi-hongu enshrines Amaterasu Omikami, and Nishi-hongu enshrines Ohirume no Mikoto.
- Kunikakasu Shrine ――The deity of the Hizen Jingu Shrine, the Hizen Okami, is another name for Amaterasu Okami, and the imperial court revered it as a special company that did not give a divine floor.The mirrors of the gods are all sacred treasures of Ise Jingu Naiku.Yata no KagamiIs equivalent to.
- Izawanomiya(Shima City, Mie PrefectureIsobe Town)- Emperor DaijinguOne of the annexes of (Ise Jingu Naiku).Together with Takiharanomiya in Taiki-cho, Watarai-gun, it is called "Amaterasu Omikami's Harukamiya".
- Takiharanomiya・ Takihara Shrine (Watarai District, Mie Prefecture)Taiki Town) --Betsumiya, which enshrines the soul of Amaterasu Omikami.It is said that Takiharanomiya is enshrined with its Japanese soul (Nigimitama), and Takiharanomiya is enshrined with its Aramitama. = =
- Hinata Daijingu(Kyoto CityYamashinaHinooka)
- Iwata Shrine(Hyogo prefectureNishinomiya) --Worship the rough soul of Amaterasu Omikami.OldGovernment shrineIt is also written in Nihon Shoki.
- Imperial Grand Shrine (Fukuchiyama City)(Fukuchiyama City, Kyoto Prefecture)Oe Town）
- Yamaguchi Daijingu(Yamaguchi PrefectureYamaguchi City）
- Dainichi Reiki Shrine(AkitaKazunoHachimantai）
- Yakurahime Shrine(Tokushima PrefectureTokushimaKokufucho Yano) --The funeral of the deity, Amaterasu Omikami, is described in the company biography.
- Kago Shrine --Amaterasu Omikami and his grandson, NigihayahiNigi Hayahi) Is enshrined.It is a former Ise shrine and is also called "Motoise Kono Shrine".
- EhimeSaijo CityIt is inIsono ShrineIs Amaterasu Omikami MitamaとTakekuni separation lifeIs enshrined.Saijo FestivalThen.Ise OndoIs sung,Ise Shrine OfCeremonyThen in SaijoDanjiriIs dedicated.
- IshikawaKanazawaIt is inOzaki ShrineIs Amaterasu Ogami,Tosho Daigongen,Kaga DomainThird feudal lordMaeda ToshinoriEnshrine.
Amaterasu folklore nationwide
The tradition of Amaterasu Omikami exists in various places.
Amaterasu folklore nationwide
- Kiso Mountains OfMt. EnasanAt the time of the birth of Amaterasu OmikamiEnaRemains folklore that was buried.
- NaganoMt. TogakushiyamaTogakushi ShrineToAmaniwadoTradition remains.
- MieThere is a tradition that Amaterasu Omikami and Ame-no-Komei met at Nomezurashi Pass..
- NaraThe tradition of the advent of Amaterasu Omikami is handed down on Mt. Yoki...Also, of Hasedera本尊Eleven Kanzeon BodhisattvaLeft of the statueArmpit samuraiAmeho DojiThe statue is worshiped as Amaterasu Omikami and has hairGood beautyTie to and put on a crown,裳I'm wearing a dress.
- Shimane OkiIs Amaterasu OgamiYukiyukiAt that time, there is a tradition that the origin of the name of Oki is that the big tree that grew there was impressed and called "Oki"..
- TottoriInaba OfYagami-gunAmaterasu Omikami stayed here for a whileGyomiyaWhen doing so, a white rabbit appears and holds the hem of Amaterasu Omikami, making it a suitable place for Gyomiya.Yazu TownとTottori CityIt is said that he guided him to Isegadaira on the border of Kawaramachi and disappeared there...According to the records of Jokoji Engi of Seiryuji Temple in Yazu Town and Megumiju Temple of Hajimomoi, Amaterasu Omikami placed a crown on the Mikoiwa near Isegahira during the Kunimi. The tradition remains..Three in Yazu-cho in connection with this loreHakuto ShrineIt is said that the shrine in Yoneoka, Yazu-cho was originally a shrine in Isegahira, but it is an extremely rare shrine nationwide based on the concrete tradition of.
- Similarly, Tottori Prefecture HachigamiMount HinoAt the foot of (Hyo no Sen),Wakasa TownIn Tukuyone, Amaterasu Omikami follows a large group of folklore, and a Japanese poem that is said to have been made by Amaterasu Omikami is transmitted..2007(19), Amaterasu Ogami sat down in the Tsukuyone district of Wakasa Town.SazareishiWas discovered.
- The name of Mt. Hyono is said to have originated from the fact that Amaterasu Omikami was impressed by the beauty of the rime on the trees and called it the mountain of Hie, and there used to be an Inabado temple that enshrines white rabbits. ) Is said to have left Inabado.
- It doesn't exist now,Kumamoto OfYatsushiroIt is said that there was a mountain tomb of Amaterasu Omikami in ancient times..
- MiyazakiTakachihoLocated in Iwato, Amaterasu Omikami is the deityAmaniwado ShrineAroundIwato HiddenIt is said that Amaterasu Omikami was hidden in the mythAmaniwadoIncluding, multiple mythological sites and related place names remain.
Amaterasu Omikami = Himiko theory
- ^ Nunonami Noboru Late Hisashi,Yashima Mutsumi GodIt can also be seen in.
- ^ "My heart is clear. Therefore, the child I give birth to has a weak woman."
- ^ There is also a theory that there are 6 pillars in Nihon Shoki
- ^ In medieval mythology, it is mainly described as a male god, and in "Hisashi Takamotoki" compiled in the Middle Ages, it is described as an androgynous god.
- ^ 1871On December 12, the government decided to forcibly distribute Ise Jingu's Jingu cannabis to 22 million households nationwide for 700 sen from the following year.1878After (Meiji 11), acceptance and rejection were free, but local officials were still involved and caused troubles..
- ^ "Kotai Jingu is also called Naiku, and the deity is Amaterasu Omikami, who is revered as the ancestral god of the imperial family and is said to be the general god of the people."
- ^ "Meaning of Amaterasu Omikami / Amaterasu Omikami”. Goo Japanese dictionary. 2019/11/28Browse.
- ^ a b "Eight million gods"
- ^ "Nihon Shokijo" p.86, Japanese classical literature system, Iwanami Shoten
- ^ Akimitsu (2013). “Notice from Nishiokamoto, Higashinada-ku, Kobe”. Nishiokamoto, Higashinada-ku, Kobe. 2013/6/16Browse.
- ^ Ishikawa Shrine Office (2008). “Find a shrine-Ohirume Shrine / Ohirume Jinja”. Ishikawa Shrine Office. 2013/6/16Browse.[Broken link]
- ^ Gifu Shrine Office (2011). “Dainichime Shrine (Ohimejinja)”. Gifu Prefectural Shrine Office. 2013/6/16Browse.
- ^ a b "Encyclopedia of Japanese Gods"[Detailed information for identifying documents]
- ^ Uruu Tsugita "New Edition Congratulatory New Lecture" p.506, Eikosho Publishing, 2008.
- ^ "Book of Kojiki"Gakken, 2006, 81 pages.
- ^ "Japanese Language Dictionary"[Detailed information for identifying documents]
- ^ 1927-2016., Ueda, Masaaki ,; 1927-, Masaaki Ueda, (Heisei 22 ). Nihon shinwa (Shinpan, saihan ed.). Tōkyō: Kadokawa Gakugei Shuppan. ISBN 9784044094249. OCLC 650211550
- ^ Mutsuko Mizoguchi "Birth of Amaterasu"[Detailed information for identifying documents][Page number required]
- ^ Hideki Saito "Reread Japanese Myth"[Detailed information for identifying documents][Page number required]
- ^ Sankaikyo
- ^ a b "Book of Shinto"[Detailed information for identifying documents][Page number required]
- ^ Mutsuko Mizoguchi "Birth of Amaterasu"[Detailed information for identifying documents][Page number required]
- ^ Overview Japanese Thought History Editorial Committee Representative Hiroo Sato (Kazuhiko Yoshida)[Detailed information for identifying documents][Page number required]
- ^ Takao Hisao"Is Amaterasu Omikami a female god?" "Kinofusa Furuki" 2010.
- ^ Kojiki
- ^ Sato 2000, p. 150.
- ^ Ito 2003, pp. 74-73.
- ^ Susumu Uejima"Creation of medieval royal power and its legitimacy" "Formation of Japanese medieval society and royal power"[Detailed information for identifying documents]
- ^ Hideki Saito "Reread Japanese Myth"[Detailed information for identifying documents][Page number required]
- ^ Takao Hisao"Is Amaterasu Omikami a female god?"Kinoki Furuki no Fusama", 2010.
- ^ Ito 2003, pp. 73-71.
- ^ "Nichiren Sect Dictionary" Nichiren Sect Encyclopedia Publishing Committee May 1999
- ^ "Nichiren Saint's View of the National God" Nichiren Saint and the View of the National God Chio Yamakawa May 1940[Page number required]
- ^ "The Truth About the Mandara Kokujin Disrespectful Case-The Bloody Tears of Wartime Religious Suppression" Ogasawara Nichido, Zenji Koishikawa February 2015[Page number required]
- ^ Contract pedestal, , Viewed May 2020, 11.
- ^ a b c d "The Revived Book of Ko-Shintō and the Whole Picture of Esoteric Spirituality" Gakken[Page number required]
- ^ "Encyclopedia of Japanese History" 平凡 社 1993
- ^ Ryunosuke Akutagawa "Miscellaneous Notes on Sumiedo"
- ^ Yoshio Yasumaru and Masato Miyachi, "Religion and the Nation-Modern Japanese Thought Vol. 5", Iwanami Shoten, 1998, p443,535,562.
- ^ Kagoshima Prefectural Shrine Office Retrieved November 2017, 12.
- ^ Miyazu City, Kyoto Prefecture (2016). “Kagomiya Taisha". 2016/4/9Browse.
- ^ "Mountain of Japan 1000"Mountains and valleys<Yamaki Color Directory>, August 1992, p.8.ISBN 4635090256.
- ^ "Sightseeing facilities and surrounding information of Mezurashi Pass-Sightseeing Mie”(Japanese). Mie Prefecture Tourism Federation. 2011/12/24Browse.
- ^ "Yokitenman Shrine Official Website History”(Japanese). Yokitenman Shrine. 2011/12/24Browse.
- ^ "Temple treasure (statue)”(Japanese). Hasedera, the head temple of the flower temple in Yamato Road, Nara. 2017/3/3Browse.
- ^ "Formation”(Japanese). Nishinoshima Town Tourism Association. 2011/12/24Browse.
- ^ a b "Matchmaking Bus Tour Guided by Usagi Inaba's Travel Special Page Tottori Inaba Tourism Net Sightseeing Portal Site in Eastern Tottori Prefecture”(Japanese). Tottori / Inaba Tourism Network Council. 2011/12/25Browse.
- ^ Yukihisa Oe "Another Inaba White Rabbit Myth: Tensho Ogami Yukiyuki and Yagami Mysterious White Rabbit and Tensho Ogami Tradition"[Detailed information for identifying documents][Page number required]
- ^ Nihonkai newspaper21
- ^ "Location of Wakasa Town / Wakasa Town”(Japanese). Wakasa Town. As of May 2013, 5オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2011/12/25Browse.
- ^ Kazumizu Morimoto "Higo Kokugyo"[Detailed information for identifying documents][Page number required]
- Tamio Tobe "Profile of eight million gods Japanese spirits" Shinkigensha 1997
- Minoru Sonoda, Sakae Mogi "Encyclopedia of Japanese Gods Shinto rituals and eight million gods" Gakken 1997
- "Book of Shinto: The world of esoteric rituals with eight million gods" Nao Goto, Hiroyuki Watanabe, Masahiko Haeda, and others, Gakken "Books Esoterica" 1992
- Hiroo Sato"Transformation of Amaterasu-A Perspective on the History of Medieval God and Buddha Negotiations" Hozokan, August 2000, p. 8.ISBN 9784831871299.
- Satoshi Ito "Amaterasu Ogami = Vairocana training theory (above)"Bulletin of Faculty of Humanities, Ibaraki University. Journal of Humanities," Vol. 39, Faculty of Humanities, Ibaraki University, March 2003, pp. 3-74.
- List of Japanese gods
- Princess Toyoke ――The goddess of fertility, according to the Ise Jingu Geku's shrine biography "Shiyukimiya Ritual Book", said that Amaterasu Omikami invited him to oracle, "It is lonely to eat alone."Emperor YukiIse Jingu Geku as Toyouke Omikami from the time ofYutaka 受大 Jingu) Is enshrined.
- Princess Seorizu(Sakaki Sakaki, the soul of the soul, Mukaizu Hime) - Iwata ShrineAmaterasu Omikami'sRough soulIt may be enshrined in various shrines.
- Taichi --It is said that he learned from Amaterasu Omikami with the intention of the Supreme God (Hiroko Yoshino1974 "Ise Jingu Ko", "Folk Studies", Vol. 39, No. 3, p.209-232).
- The God of the Sun Controversy - Akinari UedaとNoricho MotoiControversy over the sun god.
- Japanese myth