Zao Echo Line opens Mountain road connecting Miyagi and Yamagata
If you write the contents roughly
Chihiro Noguchi Announcer "Zao Echo Line has opened.
The Zao Echo Line, which was closed in winter, has opened for the first time in five and a half months.5:9 am in front of the gate in Zao Town, Miyagi Prefecture ... → Continue reading
KHB East Japan Broadcasting
This is a news account of "Higashinippon Broadcasting" (TV Asahi series) in Miyagi prefecture.
Under the theme of "Getting to know Miyagi's" I want to know "as soon as possible!", We will deliver the events of Miyagi and the interests of the citizens of the prefecture in an easy-to-understand manner.
KHB Higashinippon Broadcasting is looking for incidents, accidents, happening videos, etc. as "everyone is a photographer".
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Miyagi Prefectural Road / Yamagata Prefectural Road No. 12 Shiraishi Kamiyama Line
Miyagi Prefectural Road / Yamagata Prefectural Road No. 12 Shiraishi Kamiyama Line(Miyagi Kendou / Yamagata Kendou 12 Goshiroishi no Yanai)MiyagiShiroishiとYamagataKamiyama CityTiePrefectural road(Main local road).
- Total length: 64.7 km[Source required]
- Starting point: Watarimachi, Shiroishi City, Miyagi Prefecture (Watarimachi intersection)
- End point: 7 Shincho, Kaminoyama City, Yamagata Prefecture (near Shincho Sakashita Bus Stop)
- root:google map
Zao Echo Line
The Zao Echo Line refers to the section of Kuraishidake, Zao Town, which is about 40% of the extension of this prefectural road, and about 26 km of Nagano, Kaminoyama City..1962(37)May 7The Miyagi prefecture side started operation,same yearMay 11All lines were put into service.. at firsttoll roadWas operated as1985(60)May 7It was released for free.
You can enjoy the scenery of the four seasons along the road, and immediately after the closure is lifted in the spring and winter, a snow wall that exceeds the vehicle height rises beside the road and becomes a "snow corridor"...Autumn is known as a famous spot for autumn leaves, and during the tourist season, the Zao Echo Line heading from the Miyagi prefecture side to the summit of Mt. KattaZao HighlineUntil the branch withHeavy trafficTo do.On the other hand, the Zao Echo Line on the Yamagata side has almost no traffic jams both up and down.
Due to its location in a heavy snowfall area, it will be closed in winter, and the entrance to Sumikawa Ski Park in Zao Town-Bodaira, Kaminoyama City (about 16.5 km) will be closed for about half a year from early November to late April...Night closures are several weeks before and after the winter closure period.
Postponement of opening due to Mt. Zao volcanic activity in 2015
Initially, it was scheduled to open on April 2015, 4, but on April 24, 4, the Sendai Local Meteorological Observatory issued a crater warning warning on Mt. Zao, and there is a risk of an eruption about 13 km around the crater. Entry restrictions will be put in place.The road is from the parking lot along the road to the crater lake (Ogama) Is so close to the crater that the opening of the same year was postponed indefinitely (the winter closure was effectively extended), and the entire line of the same year began to pass on the morning of June 6nd..
- 1993(Heisei5 years)May 5 - Ministry of ConstructionTherefore, part of the Shiroishi Aone Kawasaki Line, Togatta Onsen Fudotaki Line, and part of the Kaminoyama Kawasaki Line are designated as principal local roads as the Shiroishi Kamiyama Line..
- Oshu Kaido(Rikuwa Road) --From the starting point to the Shiroishi City Fukuoka intersection (National highway No. 4 intersection)
- Zao Echo Line (the abovereference)
- Zao Street (Miyagi Prefecture)Zao Town OfTogarita OnsenPart of the section that penetrates)
- Shiroishi City Fukuoka Intersection --Zao Town Zao Town Miya Intersection:National Route 4
- Zao-cho Michishita Sansoji intersection-in front of Nagano Agricultural Cooperative, Zao-cho:Miyagi Prefectural Road 25 Iwanuma Zao Line
- Zao Town Togatta Onsen --- Zao Town Otorii Mae:National Route 457
- Kaminoyama Benten Intersection --Kaminoyama Shincho:
- Shiroishi Ohashi (Shiroishi City,Shiraishi River）
- Matsukawa Bridge (Zao Town, Matsukawa)
- Kodama Bridge (Kaminoyama City,Sugawa）
The Zao / Miyagi Zao area, which crosses the Zao mountain range in the Ou Mountains from east to west, is a well-known tourist destination nationwide, and there are many hot spring areas and ski resorts around the road.The area near the foot of Mt. Zao is a deep forest area, and the entire area starts from the forest limit of 1000 meters above sea level.HimatsuTransformed into a landscape covered withAs the altitude rises, the vegetation becomes a deep green area approaching the side of the road...In the vicinity of the highest point, Katta Togeta, which is 1606 meters above sea level, the field of view opens at once, creating a desolate landscape with exposed rocks...There are fewer ups and downs in the sections before and after the pass than in the foothills and middle areas...In addition, Katta PassTohoku regionPenetrate north and southOu MountainsCars can passPassAmong them, it passes through the highest place..The plateau area on the Yamagata side is a place where the fresh green of spring and the autumn leaves are beautiful, and in winterRime on treesIs well known..There are many waterfalls such as Fudo Waterfall, Jizo Waterfall, and Kaerazu Falls on the Miyagi side, and KomakusadairaThe Pacific OceanIn the early morning, etc.sea of cloudsCan be seen..Zao at Katta PassMt. KattaMountaintopOgamaToll road to the direction "Zao HighlineTo connect.
Municipality to pass through
- National Route 113
- Miyagi Prefectural Road No. 50 Shiraishi Shibata Line
- Miyagi Prefectural Road No. 254 Minami Zao Shiraishi Line
- National Route 4
- Tohoku ExpresswayShiroishi interchange
- Miyagi Prefectural Road 115 Zao Okawara Line
- Miyagi Prefectural Road 25 Iwanuma Zao Line
- Sennan Wide Area Farm RoadZao Cosmos Line
- Miyagi Prefectural Road No. 47 Zao Kawasaki Line
- National Route 457
- Miyagi Prefectural Road 255 Aone Zao Line
- Zao Highline Toll road from Katta Pass to the summit of Mt. Katta,Miyagi Transportationmanagement.
- Zao Town Hall
- Togarita Onsen
- Zao Liza World Ski Resort
- Zao Bodaira Athlete Village
- Zao Sarukura
- Kaminoyama Zaonomori Industrial Park
- ^ "Reiwa first year Miyagi road”. Miyagi Prefecture Civil Engineering Department. P. 33. 2020/8/9Browse.
- ^ a b c d Ogawa / Kurisu / Tamiya 2016, p. 40.
- ^ Japan Highway Public Corporation 1986, p. 839.
- ^ Japan Highway Public Corporation 1986, p. 840.
- ^ Junichi Nakamura ed. 2018, pp. 40–41.
- ^ Zao Town Tourism Association Release
- ^ s: Major prefectural roads and city roads based on the provisions of Article XNUMX of the Road Act --May XNUMX, XNUMX Ministry of Construction Notification No. XNUMX, Ministry of Construction
- ^ a b c Sasaki / Ishino / Ito 2015, p. 50.
- ^ a b Eiichi Sudo 2013, pp. 52–53.
- Hideo Ogawa, Kuniyasu Kurisu, Tohru Tamiya "Nippon Superb Road 100" edited by Junichi Nakamura,枻Publisher<Aimook>, April 2016, 4, p. 10.ISBN 978-4-7779-3980-0.
- Misao Sasaki, Tetsuya Ishino, Mozuku Ito "100 Superb View Drives [New Edition]" edited by Kensuke Matsui,Gakken Publishing<GAKKEN MOOK>, September 2015, 9, pp. 30-50.ISBN 978-4-05-610907-8.
- Eiichi Sudo "New Japan 2013 Famous Roads" Oizumi Shoten, XNUMX.ISBN 978-4-278-04113-2.
- "Japan's Superb View Road 100" edited by Junichi Nakamura,枻Publisher, August 2018, 4.ISBN 978-4-7779-5088-1.
- Japan Highway Public Corporation "1986 Year History of Japan Highway Public Corporation", XNUMX.
- List of prefectural roads in Miyagi prefecture
- List of prefectural roads in Yamagata Prefecture
- List of free roads
- Yamagata City Public Relations Film "Public Relations News No.7" - YouTube(Yamagata City)