Time slip to "Showa" ... Nostalgic photo exhibition in the north district of Akita, Odate City
If you write the contents roughly
In addition, photographs of traditional events such as Odate Amekko City and Hanawa Bayashi are also on display.
On April 4th of "Showa Day", a photo exhibition of the northern part of the Showa prefecture began in Odate City, and visitors were fond of old photographs ... → Continue reading
"Akita TV" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Akita Prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
It is a typical folk performing art of Kazuno City,1978(Showa53 years)May 2,AkitaIntangible folk cultural propertyWas specified in.further,2014(Heisei26 years)May 3IsOf the wreath festivalA stallEventAs the countryImportant intangible folk cultural propertiesHas been designated2016(28)May 11IsMountain/Hoko/Street food eventAs one of (33 cases)UNESCOIntangible cultural heritageRegistered in.
Origin / history
It is a festival of Saiwaiinari Shrine, the general guardian of the Hanawa district, which is the central city of Kazuno.1204(MotohisaIt is said that it has continued since the foundation of the first year)..However, Koinari ShrineNanbu DomainBy the Lord1470(文明It was rebuilt in 2 years) and was hit by a fire before that.Literature materialThe exact origin and historical background are unknown because it has been burned down.Musical accompanimentThe origin ofHeian periodFirst of allWhistleThe song was formed bydrum,鉦,三味 線Is believed to have been added.Also, the festival has become what it is today.ShinmeishaIn (Muikamachi)MikoshiFrom the purchase record ofEdo PeriodTerminal illness (Cultural BunseiIs believed to be.
Features of the festival
The stalls in 10 towns of Funaba Motomachi, Funabacho, Nittacho, Muikamachi, Tanijidacho, Omachi, Asahicho, Shinmachi, Yokocho, and Kumicho participate in the event.The celebration isMay 8, The portable shrine departs from the main shrine of Koinari Shrine with a big drum and goes around the town.OtabishoIt starts from the time when it is placed in.
The following is a rough schedule of Hanawa Hayashi, which will be held from August 8th to the early morning of 19th.
- first day
- At 19:5 pm on the XNUMXth, we are proud of each town toward the OtabishoGold leaf, TotalLacqueredA gorgeous food stall with such items departs.A greeting was given at the Otabisho to start the festival, and this time the stalls parade toward the station square.Parade in front of the stationWill be.The stalls went into the station square one after another,Kazuno Hanawa StationWhen all the stalls in the town are lined up in front of the station, a circle is formed, and the musicians are co-starred and judged.Once all the events in front of the station are over, a parade will be held in each town, and then from midnight on the 20th, we will head to Inamura Bridge and Masugata.Morning parade, At the Masugata eventShintoismThen, I will return to each town again toward dawn.
- Day 2
- After voluntary operation during the day, from 7:XNUMX pm on the same dayRed Torii ParadeWill be held, and the stalls will gather again in the station square.After that, the red torii event was held at the red torii gate (Kumicho), and the festival ended.21 daysIt is held around 3 am and for 2 days with almost no sleep.
Each stall is called a "loose stall" and is at the bottom of the stallbedWithoutPerformerWhile walking according to the movement of the stallPerformancedoing[Note 1]..Also, in the year of a good harvest, a two-story book stall appeared in addition to the stalls, but it is not preserved now.
Currently, 12 songs of Hanawa Bayashi are handed down: Honbayashi, Nihontaki, Ugen Hibiki, Kakko, Kiribayashi, Yaguruma, Yoshihara Lattice, Kenbayashi, Fujita, Gion, Osamu, and Shagiri. (In addition to this, two songs, Kakkomaru and Kaika Ugenkyo, have been handed down).In particular, the representative song, Honbayashi, is a march-style song that is brave and fascinates listeners.
At the neighborhood of each town, the diplomatic departments (diplomatic) in both townsLanternGreetings (greetings for boarding the town border) are exchanged, and this is a permit for the stalls to proceed into the town of Rin, which is in the direction of the parade...On the other hand, various events are held on the town border in addition to the usual greetings.In recent years, a parade that gathers in front of the station has been held for two days on the 19th and 20th.Akita Prefectural Road 66) And the road leading to the station square of Kazuno Hanawa Station, the stalls of Omachi, Shinmachi, and Asahimachi are close to the three tomoes, and a musical accompaniment is held.(Hayashi battle)Is a highlight.Also, during the morning parade that starts around midnight on the 20th, the stalls are actually hit and pushed at the border between Tanijida-cho and Muikamachi, and which stall crosses the town border is contested.(Fighting stall)Is customary.
- Nearest station:JRWreath line Kazuno Hanawa Station
- Automobile:Tohoku Expressway Kazuno Hachimantai ICAbout 3km (about 5 minutes) to Hanawa city area
- Express Bus("Kazuno Hanawa Station #Bus RouteSee also)
- ^ Previously, only the stalls in Yachida-cho were at the bottomWire meshI didn't walk during the performanceHowever, the wire mesh was removed during the stall repair project in the same town that was carried out in 2017, and it became a "loose stall" like other towns..
- ^ "Wreath Festival stand event" has been registered as a UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage(Kazuno City Hall Official Website)
- ^ Enjoy the festival(Akita Information Plaza)
- ^ History of Hanawa Bayashi(Hanawa Hayashi Guide)
- ^ History of Hanawa Bayashi(Taniji Tamachi homepage)
- ^ Hanawa Bayashi stand repair business: Yachidamachi > Remove the floor and go to the stall (May 29, 5)(Hanawa Bayashi official website)
- ^ Greetings from the town border(Hanawa Hayashi Guide)
- "History and Performing Arts of Japan Vol. XNUMX / City Festival-Kabuku People" (平凡 社 1991July / Editorial Committee: Yoshihiko Amino,Shoichi Ozawa,Miyata Noboru,Kazuo Osumi,Yukio Hattori,Yamaji Kozo) --Video book. Includes a video of "Hanawa Bayashi" and commentary by the editorial department.
- Hanawacho --A town that once existed.It corresponds to the current Hanawa in Kazuno City.
- Important intangible folk cultural properties
- List of cultural properties designated by Akita Prefecture
- Festival music
- Roadside Station Kazuno Antoraa --Hanawa Bayashi stalls are on display (excluding the festival period).
Annual event(Nenchu Gyoji, Nenju Gyoji,English: annual event) Is held at a specific time every yearEventIs the general term for. In a narrow sense, traditional things, especiallyMiyanakaAtPublic affairsHowever, in a broad sense, it is nationwide from personal matters.世界It also includes specific matters.
Japanese annual events
Winter vacation - Buddha’s Enlightenment Day - New year - Kasuga Wakamiya Shrine annual festival - Radish - Soot payment - Year-end gift - Tribute - winter solstice - Christmas - - Housecleaning - Exile bell - Buckwheat noodles - New Year's Eve
New Year - First shipment - Lie - Ehom visit -Fortune telling- First appearance - Seven herbs - - Ten days - Mirror opening - New year - Bushes - Awaho Hiho - - Kamakura - - Left justice - Bird chasing - Namahage - Mayutama - Red bean porridge - Somin future - - New Year's card
- "Annual event』- Koto bank
- Intangible cultural heritage "Kyoto's annual event" that connects Kyoto
- Edo's annual events as seen from Morisada Manuscripts and Ukiyo-e -Ritsumeikan University Art Research Center