Protest demonstration on Twitter at the request of the Tokyo Olympics "Securing 500 nurses" "Is it prioritized over life?"
If you write the contents roughly
Amid concerns about a shortage of nurses due to the spread of the new coronavirus infection, he says, "I would like to discuss possible measures such as working hours so as not to adversely affect regional medical care."
"#Nurse dispatching to the Olympics is a problem," which is a hot topic on Twitter.The beginning is the Tokyo Olympics ... → Continue reading
To everyone the latest news on Aichi / Gifu / Mie
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
New coronavirus(Shingata coronavirus,English: Novel coronavirus, nCoV) IsCoronavirus familyOrthocoronavirus subfamilyBelongs toウ イ ル スOf these, it is a tentative name given to those that are medically and publicly important..
In particularHuman coronavirusIt is often used in. (Human) Coronavirus against humanityEndemic diseaseIs believed to becoldCauses (common cold) -like symptoms,Is prevalent as a serious infection, often accompanied by pneumonia.
The following viruses were positioned as new coronaviruses before their official names were given.
|Formal name||Other names||Susceptible host[† 1]||First discovery location (discovery year)||Infection|
|SARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)[† 2]||2019-Ncov|
SARS virus 2
Human coronavirus 2019 (HCoV-19)
|Bat,Scale armor||Chugoku-Wuhan(2019)||New Coronavirus Infection (2019) (COVID-19)[† 3]|
|MERS coronavirus (MERS-CoV)[† 4]||Middle east virus|
Camel flu virus
|camel,Bat||Saudi Arabia-Jeddah(2012)||Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS).|
|Human coronavirus HKU1 (HCoV-HKU1)||New Haven Virus[Annotation 1]||A mouse||Hong Kong (2005)||Mild respiratory tract infection, rarely severe pneumonia|
|SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV, SARS-CoV-1)[† 2]||SARS virus||Chinese cabbage,Bat||Chugoku-Foshan(2002)||Severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)|
All of the above four viruses belong to the genus Betacoronavirus (betacoronavirus) Belongs to.
Known for the "new" of the new coronavirusViral family classificationBelongs toIt means a new pathogen.That is, the new coronavirusCoronavirus familyIt means a new pathogen belonging to (or its subclass).There is no intention of a completely unknown new pathogen. The use of the word "new XX" was introduced in 2015WHOIt complies with the new infectious disease naming scheme decided by.  
- 2002 SARS coronavirus (SARS-CoV) -From November 2002 to July 11Severe acute respiratory syndrome The virus that causes (SARS).
- 2005 Human coronavirus HKU1 (HCoV-HKU1)
- 2012 MERS coronavirus (MERS-CoV) -In July 2012Erasmus University Medical CenterIt was originally called HCoV-EMC (Human coronavirus- Erasmus Medical Center) because the coronavirus was isolated in.. Originally called "new coronavirus"But in May 2013International Virus Classification Committee PathogenNamed "Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV)"Received WHO decisionMinistry of Health, Labor and Welfare named the virus MERS (Mars) coronavirus and named the infectious disease.Middle East respiratory syndrome Decided to be (MERS).
- SARS coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)- 2019 New Coronavirus.. The first infected person appeared in November 2019, and the new model was launched in January 11.CoronavirusWas confirmed.
- ^ a b Murray and Nadel (2010). Chapter 31.
- ^ a b Cunha (2010). Pp. 6–18.
- ^ a b Melmed (2011). P. 636
- ^ a b c "The 2019–2020 Novel Coronavirus (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) Pandemic: A Joint American College of Academic International Medicine-World Academic Council of Emergency Medicine Multidisciplinary COVID-19 Working Group Consensus Paper". ResearchGate. 2020/5/16Browse.
- ^ "The 2019–2020 Novel Coronavirus (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2) Pandemic: A Joint American College of Academic International Medicine-World Academic Council of Emergency Medicine Multidisciplinary COVID-19 Working Group Consensus Paper". ResearchGate. 2020/5/16Browse.
- ^ “Coronavirus disease named Covid-19”. BBC News .
- ^ According to ICD-10 the disease is referred to as "2019-new coronavirus acute respiratory disease [temporary name]". It is not listed in ICD-11.
- ^ a b Synonyms include 2019 coronavirus pneumonia and Wuhan respiratory syndrome
- ^ a b "What is the new coronavirus?”. Joetsu Community Medical Center Hospital. 2021/5/21Browse.
- ^ a b Ghosh R, Das S. A Brief Review of the Novel Coronavirus (2019-Ncov) Outbreak. Global Journal for Research Analysis. 2020; 9 (2).
- ^ a b World Health Organization Best Practices for the Naming of New Human Infectious Diseases. World Health Organization. May 2015.
- ^ a b Budhwani, Henna; Sun, Ruoyan (2020). “Creating COVID-19 Stigma by Referencing the Novel Coronavirus as the“ Chinese virus ”on Twitter: Quantitative Analysis of Social Media Data” (English). Journal of Medical Internet Research 22 (5): e19301. two:10.2196/19301.
- ^ Host jump capability may not persist
- ^ a b Tetsuya Mizutani, ``New species of coronavirus"Virus" Vol. 63, No. 1, p.1-6, 2013, Japanese Society of Virology, two:10.2222 / jsv.63.1.
- ^ Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (MERS-CoV); Announcement of the Coronavirus Study Group Journal of Virology, Published ahead of print 15 May 2013, doi: 10.1128 / JVI.01244-13
- ^ Naming of the Novel Coronavirus WHO, 28 May 2013
Working hoursWhat is (kinmujikan)?Civil servantIs the time during which a regular employee of the company must engage in his or her duties.WorkerStipulatesLabor Standards ActSay inworking timeIs basically the same as the working hours specified by the Labor Standards Act.
government officialFor working hours ofLaw concerning working hours and leave of general staff(Law No. 20 of December 12, 26).
Allotment of weekly holidays and working hours
Article 6 Sundayas well as the SaturdayIs a weekly holiday (meaning a day on which work hours are not allocated). However, in addition to these days, the heads of each ministry,MondayからFridayWeekdays can be set for up to 5 days.
- 2 The heads of each ministry and agency shall allocate 1 hours and 7 minutes of working time per day for five days from Monday to Friday. However, for the short-duration staff for reappointment, the working hours shall be allocated within the range of not exceeding 45 hours 1 minutes per day for the period of each week.
- 3 The heads of ministries and agencies should allocate the working hours of officials, who are engaged in the work related to testing and research, and are determined by the rules of the National Personnel Authority, by taking into account the employees' declarations regarding the start and end times of work. If it is found that it will contribute to the improvement ofHR rulesAccording to the provisions of, the employee's working hours can be allocated so that, after the employee's declaration, the working hours provided for in each four-week period are the same as those prescribed in the preceding article.
Special cases of working hours for seafarers
Article 11 The heads of ministries and agenciesShipAbout staff (excluding short-time staff for reappointment)National Personnel Authorityと協議して、第5条第1項に規定する勤務時間を1週間当たり1時間15分を超えない範囲内において延長することができる。この場合における第6条第2項本文及び第3項並びに第7条第2項の規定の適用については、第6条第2項本文中「7時間45分」とあるのは「8時間に第11条の規定により延長した時間の5分の1を超えない範囲内において各省各庁の長が定める時間を加えた時間」と、同条第3項中「前条に規定する勤務時間」とあり、及び第7条第2項中「第5条に規定する勤務時間」とあるのは「第11条の規定により延長された後の勤務時間」と、同項ただし書中「同条に規定する勤務時間」とあるのは「同条の規定により延長された後の勤務時間」とする。
Working at times other than regular working hours
Article 13 The heads of the ministries and agencies are to maintain the equipment, etc. to the staff at times other than the working hours (hereinafter referred to as “regular working hours”) according to the provisions of Article 5 to Article 8 and Article 11 and the preceding article. , It is possible to order the work for the purpose of communication with the outside and the collection of documents and other intermittent work prescribed by the rules of the National Personnel Authority.
- (2) The head of each ministry or agency may, in the event of extraordinary or urgent need due to public affairs, order the staff to perform work other than the work listed in the preceding paragraph at times other than regular working hours.
Local civil servant
Local civil servant OfStaff OfSalary, Working hours and othersWorking conditionsabout,OrdinanceDefined by (Local Civil Service Act(Article 24 (6)) Also, in determining working conditions other than the employee's working hours and other staff salaries, the country and otherLocal governmentAppropriate consideration must be given so as not to lose the right and equity with the staff of (Local Public Service Law, Article 24, Paragraph 2).
- Act on Working Hours, Leave, etc. of General Staff (Act No. XNUMX of XNUMX).e-Gov Law Search. Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- Local Civil Service Act (Act No. XNUMX of XNUMX).e-Gov Law Search. Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications