At the same time ... Two men slipped down on Mt. Fuji near the top of the mountain and the XNUMXth station
If you write the contents roughly
Around the same time, there was an accident in which a man in his 8s slipped down the mountain near the 50th station, and he called himself 110 and was rescued by a disaster prevention helicopter.
On the afternoon of the XNUMXth, there was an accident in which two men climbing Mt. Fuji each slipped down.One of them is still rescued ... → Continue reading
"TV Shizuoka" (Fuji TV affiliate) news account. We will send you the latest news from Shizuoka prefecture.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
110(Hyaku to Oban)ByJapanese policeTo the institutionTelecommunications number specified for emergency calls(Phone Number).
PolicemenFor reportingTelFor emergency calls to police agencies, also known asPhone NumberIt is,1948ToGHQBy request fromNational local police(CurrentNational Police Agency)WhenMinistry of Communications(CurrentMinistry of Internal Affairs and Communications) Discussed, the same yearMay 10Started from.
at firstTokyo Ward-Osaka-Kyoto City-横 浜 市-Kawasaki City-Nagoya city-Kobe City-Fukuoka CityIt started in only 8 cities.Tokyo was 110, but Osaka / Kyoto / Kobe was 1110, and Nagoya was 118, which is not unified nationwide.1954(Showa29 years)May 7NewPolice lawIt was unified to 110 with enforcement.
1954, self-replaceableSubscriber phoneIt is said that the reason why the telephone number for making a call to the police agency was unified to 110 is the result of consideration based on the following three items.
- Make the number easy for the people to remember
- Make the number 3 digits so that there are few false alarms
- Black phoneIncrease the number of "1" s that have a short distance to the stopper (119There is also a theory that the longest dial is set to "0" to prevent false alarms.）
In modern times, Article 11 of the Telecommunications Number Regulations stipulates that "emergency calls" to police agencies should be dialed 110.
Article XNUMX Telecommunications number for emergency callsIs as follows.
Named after 110May 1Is "110th dayIt is said.By the way, there are times when you have to wait, such as when reports are concentrated, but if you call back because you can not wait, the turn will be the last and it will be late after all, so it is better to wait until the turn (it will be connected as soon as the reception table becomes available) ).Outside of JapanGermany,People's Republic of ChinaIn addition to the same 110 number being usedThe United States of AmericaIs number 911,The United KingdomThen it is the same number 999 as the fire department.
In addition, 110 is a telephone dedicated to emergency calls, and for inquiries and consultations that do not require an emergency, the "Police General Counseling Center"#9110(Sharp Kyuichi Ichimaru) and general telephones at each police station, etc..
Flow from report to arrival of police officer
If you call 110, as a general rule,Landline MA areaOrMobile phoneHas jurisdiction over the base station ofPolice headquartersCommunication command room (the department in charge isRegional DepartmentConnect to (Communication Command Division) (TokyoIfSakuradamon OfMetropolitan Police Department"Communication Command Center" at the headquarters or Tama General Government Building,HokkaidoIfHokkaido police OfPolice headquartersOrAsahikawa-Kitami-Kushiro-HakodateCommunication command room of each area headquarters).Such areas are called "110th centralized containment area", but some islands are directly connected to the police station under their jurisdiction.
In addition, when making a report using a mobile phone from the prefectural border, the base station that received the radio wave may connect to the police headquarters in the neighboring prefecture, but since it is linked with the police headquarters in the neighborhood, there is no need to call back, and the police side Transfer the call..警察本部には1か所もしくは管内遠隔地等に複数の通信指令室が設置され、110番受理台で担当のThe police headquarters has multiple communication command rooms set up in one place or in remote areas within the jurisdiction, and is in charge at the XNUMXth reception desk.Police officerResponds.
The reception desk that received the 110 number immediately listens to the situation, but if necessary, it is possible to listen to the call at the same time at the command stand, and it is patrolling around the site.Police carToPolice radioThen, "From (police headquarters name) to (police car identification signal). (Case content) occurs at (site location). Meet the whistleblower at the site and grasp the event. The number can be commanded as "XXX"..Once on a police car, an automatic location reporting device (GPSOf applicationCar locator system) Was not equipped, the place where the incident occurred was announced and called "Near station (moving radio station ≒ police car) please!", But now the car locator system andRegional Police Digital Radio System (PSW and PSD)In addition, the police triple eye keeps track of the locations of all stations (limited to police stations) and mobile stations (limited to vehicles equipped with car locations) other than public security vehicles in real time.
If there is no police car nearby, the current locationPolice stationWhat"Police box, OrRegional section,Transportation sectionLet the police officer go to the scene "(JR OfRailway facilityIn the case of an incident or accident that occurred withinRailway policeWhat,highwayAbove(service area,Parking areaIn the case of an accident or incident that occurred (including facilities attached to the internal expressway)Highway traffic police forceIssue a command to).If it is judged to be highly incidental or urgent (a traffic accident, a robbery case, a sound of shooting, a report that a person is bleeding and falling down, etc.), "Immediately rush to the site while paying attention to prevent injury accidents!The police vehicleサ イ レ ンBlowRevolving lightFlickerEmergency drivingTo do.
The national average "response time", which is the time from receiving the 110th call to the arrival of the police officer at the scene, is 7 minutes and 25 seconds (the first year of Reiwa).Police white paperThan).
The telephone line used for 110 is different from the general public line, and even if the caller unilaterally disconnects the call, the connection status is maintained unless the line is opened on the 110 reception stand side, and the 110th reception stand side. You can call back from, and even if you add the non-notification setting 184 to the beginning of the phone number,Reverse detectionIs being carried out.This is to enable listening to necessary information even if the call is interrupted during the report.
Function of the 110th receiving table
It has the functions illustrated below by matching (map matching) the map information incorporated in the receiving table system with various databases such as telephone number information.
- Display unannounced or payphone numbers.
- Identify the calling location from the landline phone number.
- Identify the caller's calling position from the GPS of the mobile phone or base station information.
- Even if the caller does not recognize the addressing system, the location of the call is specified by the nearby road sign or telephone pole number.
- In the case of a public telephone, the calling position is specified by the box or stand number.
- Even if the caller hangs up, the connection is maintained and the call can be called back unless the receiving stand opens the line..
- Link with information from the Inquiry Center (123) to identify victims of domestic violence and child abuse.
- If you have made a report with the same phone number before, the contents of the past report are also displayed on the screen of the command room.
Emergency call to 110 reception desk in other areas
Overall, once every 3.5 seconds,PeopleThis is the rate at which 14 in 1 reports.Mobile phoneReported from 71.5%, a record high.In addition, the annual number of cases handled by the top police stations in Japan exceeds the annual number of cases received by small-scale prefectural police.
|Annual||Number of cases accepted|
Hyaku and Oban
The reading of 110 is "Hyaku to Oban".この読み方が世間に広まったきっかけは、日本で最初のIt was the first time in Japan that this reading became widespread.Criminal dramaThe serial drama "Dial 110』\ Opening police officer's line.
Around August 2015, "iPhoneBy pressing "1" twice and "2" once and then pressing the call button, the communication restriction will be lifted. "False rumor インターネットThere were a series of false reports to 110 by people who believed it and were disseminated above..Hiroshima OfTwitterThe official account calls attention.
- ^ https://elaws.e-gov.go.jp/search/elawsSearch/elaws_search/lsg0500/detail?lawId=501M60000008004 (e-Gov Law Search）
- ^ a b Birth of police information communication system 110 -Police Agency
- ^ a b Shimane Prefectural Police Headquarters: History of the XNUMXth system
- ^ a b On the National Police Agency website, the Ministry of Communications, not Kawasaki / FukuokaLocal branch officeIsTelecommunications BureauWas placedSapporoとKumamoto-shiThere is a description.
- ^ Promotion of proper use of 110: Government Public Relations Online[Broken link]
- ^ Looking at Japan as a whole, most telephones in 1954 (Showa 29) did not have a rotary dial for manual replacement.In some large cities, "rotary dial telephones" were used for automatic exchange, but even in large cities where the prefectural office is located, automatic exchange was completed nationwide in 1967 (Showa 42). Is.
- ^ "Why is the police "110" and the fire department "119"? Surprising circumstances when the 3-digit number was established”. KDDI (December 2018, 12). 2019th of February 7Browse.
- ^ Consultation hotline information: Metropolitan Police Department
- ^ a b c d "110 basic knowledge that business people should know”. ITmedia Enterprise (October 2011, 10). 2019th of February 7Browse.
- ^ "Hello!マリンレジャーMarine leisureJapan Marine Recreation Association, February 2016, 2,36 page
- ^ "Widestar II Simple Public Phone Instruction Manual』NTT DoCoMo, November 2017, page 11
- ^ National Police Agency Edition "29 Police White Paper"Gyosei,Year 2017 ISBN 978-4-86579-088-7
- ^ Norikazu Ishimori (January 2011, 1). “This dial 110". Nippon Cultural Broadcasting News Department BlogNippon Cultural Broadcasting. 2020th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "110 makes smartphone communication faster" Lies spread and false reports one after another,Asahi ShimbunDigital, December 2015, 8 27:1.[Broken link]
- ^ If you press "1", "1", "0" on your smartphone, communication will be faster ... 110th one after another with false information,SankeiNews, updated August 2015, 8 at 26:15.
- ^ hiroshima_pref's tweet (636099343687249920)
Firefighting disaster prevention helicopter
Firefighting disaster prevention helicopterWhat is (Shobobosai Helicopter)?FireWith prefectures to support activities and emergency activitiesTokyo Fire Department,Government-designated city OfFire department,Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Fire AgencyMedium / large size owned byhelicopterRefers to.
mainlyMountain rescue,Water rescue-Forest fire,WildfireFire extinguishing activities inAir ambulanceEtc. are used.
Fire Service Organization LawNow, the responsibility of the fire department市町村Is supposed to bearGovernment-designated citySome of the fire departments in Japan own and operate fire helicopters for firefighting activities and transporting suddenly ill people (City Fire Fighting Air Corps).In the case of Tokyo, it is outsourced by the municipalities.Tokyo Fire DepartmentOwns and operates.However, helicopter operation and maintenance is a heavy financial burden for small municipalities.Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsIn many areas, prefectures own disaster prevention helicopters on behalf of municipalities and set up prefectural disaster prevention aviation corps to support the operations of municipalities within their jurisdiction.In 8, for the purpose of promoting liaison and coordination of local governments and establishing an aviation firefighting disaster prevention system, each firefighting organization / prefecture operating a firefighting disaster prevention helicopter and the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications established the National Aviation Firefighting Disaster Prevention CouncilHas been established.
In some areas, the Hyogo Prefectural Disaster Prevention Air Corps and the Kobe City Air Corps,Hiroshima City Fire DepartmentAnd Hiroshima Prefecture Disaster Prevention Air Corps,Miyagi Prefecture Disaster Prevention Air CorpsとSendai City Fire Fighting Air CorpsAs in the case, the disaster prevention aviation corps of prefectures and the fire aviation corps of ordinance-designated cities are set up and make agreements with each other.Codeshare..In this case, even if one helicopter cannot be operated due to maintenance, the other helicopter can always handle it.In the case of the Hyogo Prefectural Disaster Prevention Air Corps and the Kobe City Air Corps, joint operation began in 2004, and the Hyogo Prefecture aircraft will also be outsourced to Kobe City, making it the only prefecture in Japan and an ordinance-designated city to operate completely. ing..In addition, it is often the case that similar agreements are concluded between neighboring prefectures to secure a support system and to complement each other during equipment inspections.
The disaster prevention aviation corps established by the prefecture owns the helicopter, but the firefighting activities have been seconded from the fire department of the municipality.FirefighterIt is carried out by (often with a fixed term of several years), and other operations and maintenance are often outsourced to private airlines.In this case, the pilot and mechanic of the crew will be employees of the contracted airline.Previously when it came to pilots and mechanicsPolice aviationIn many cases, it was outsourced to (Akita Prefecture is currently operating jointly with the police. Hokkaido is also scheduled to operate jointly with the police from 2022.).In the case of voluntary operation, in addition to hiring pilots and mechanics directly in prefectures, there are also cases where they are dispatched by dispatching companies.However, if the training of pilots is outsourced to the private sector, it will cost up to 6000 million yen, so most of the direct hiresSDFRetired people, etc.Commercial pilotRely on someone with qualifications and flight experience..In the case of mid-career hiring, the age group tends to be high, and the period until retirement age is short and unstable, so frequent hiring is required.Due to the shortage of private pilots, the cost of dispatching is also high.
Tokyo is its own fire department (Tokyo Fire Department) Is set up, so unlike other prefectures, a unique firefighter is enrolled.The organization that operates the helicopter also belongs to the fire department (under the equipment department)Tokyo Fire Department Air Corps), And the pilots, including the pilots and mechanics, are also employees of the Tokyo Fire Department, rather than being seconded from the municipalities or dispatched from other organizations.Fire schoolHas graduated from the field and has experience working at a fire stationFirefighterFrom (firefighter)Commercial pilotIs a person who has obtained a driver's license..Even if you are hired as a pilot or mechanic qualified person, for several yearsFire departmentGain on-site experience.Many local governments have tight budgets and cannot take such a system, but in 2014 Nagano Prefecture, which was worried about securing pilots, decided to train pilots from firefighters in the prefecture with reference to the Tokyo Fire Department. , Hired a firefighter from the fire department of the prefecture as a prefecture employee and dispatched it to a specialized training institution to obtain a pilot license..
Regarding the members of the disaster prevention aviation corps, they have been seconded from the fire department of the municipality.Rescue crewIs..In addition, in the case of a firefighting aviation corps in an ordinance-designated city, a rescue team member in the fire department is selected and a dedicated aviation rescue team is assigned, depending on the case.Special Advanced Rescue TeamPre-designated units may board. Also,ParamedicAt least one qualified member is to be on board.
Tokyo Fire Department Air CorpsAir rescue crewSpecial rescue teamExperienced captain, air ambulance crew (Paramedic) IsEmergency servicesSelected from those who have experience as captains, all of them have a rankAssistant Fire CommanderIs.In addition to air rescue personnelSpecial rescue team,Mountain rescue team,Fire and rescue task force(Hyper Rescue) is an air rescue teamIt is designated as an aviation cooperation descent designated corps, and it will board a helicopter or support from the ground according to the case.Furthermore, in January 2016, it was an empty hyper rescue.Air Fire Rescue Task Force(Air Hyper Rescue) was founded.
At the Fire and Disaster Management Agency of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, in the event of a large-scale disasterEmergency fire support teamWe are conducting a business to deploy one helicopter to cities that can operate 24 hours a day, with the aim of enhancing and strengthening the equipment of.
As of July 2014Tokyo Fire Department Air Corps,Kyoto City Fire Department,Saitama Prefecture Disaster Prevention Air Corps, One aircraft is provided to the Kochi Prefecture Fire and Disaster Prevention Air Corps.AlsoGreat East Japan EarthquakeLost a disaster prevention helicopterMiyagi Prefecture Disaster Prevention Air CorpsAlso deployed in March 2013.
- Rescue operation
- Mountain rescue --Search and rescue activities in distress cases and slip accidents in mountainous areas
- Water rescue --Search and rescue activities in rivers, lakes, ponds, bay ports, etc.
- Disaster relief --Search and rescue activities for people left behind in isolated villages and houses due to large-scale earthquakes, tsunamis, typhoons, etc.
- 火災Rescue- Tokyo Fire Department Air Corps,Saitama Prefecture Disaster Prevention Air Corps,Nagoya City Fire DepartmentThe aviation corps and others have rescued those who have been late from a high-rise building fire with a hoist in the past, but if a large amount of smoke from the fire enters the helicopter's engine, it will cause a decrease in output and there is a risk of crashing, so safety is improved. Limited conditions that can be secured (Visibility can be secured during hovering, there is a place where you can land in the immediate vicinity from the fire site when the output drops, and the smoke rising from the site is thin, or the wind blows and rises Only if the smoke is diffused laterally).
- Fire extinguisher - Forest fireFire extinguishing activities will be carried out using a hanging bucket (water tank) when an outbreak occurs.
- Information gathering-Gathering information from the sky in the event of a fire or a large-scale disaster
- Air ambulance
- Emergency fire support team --As an aviation platoon, support activities in the event of a large-scale disaster.In addition to emergency rescue and information gathering, if a large-scale disaster occurs, a command support team will board and enter the disaster area as soon as possible.
- International fire rescue team(International Emergency Relief TeamRescue Team)-Indonesia Forest Fire, Bangladesh CycloneSumatra offshore earthquakeEtc.Tokyo Fire Department Air Corps, Nagoya City Fire Department,Osaka City Fire DepartmentAircraft was dispatched)
The safety standards for firefighting and disaster prevention helicoptersFire department Fire Service Organization LawIt was only "advice" based on, and the operational status was different for each municipality..
Occurred in 2018Gunma Prefecture Disaster Prevention Air CorpsFrom the experience of "Haruna crash" from October 2019CaptainとCopilot"Double pilot system" operated by two people, to newly introduced aircraftFlight recorderThe new standards for mandatory installation and the placement of "operation managers" and "operation safety managers" have been summarized as "recommendations."
However, due to problems with securing personnel and budget, it will be implemented with some standards relaxed..
Case of dispatching as wide area support
Activities in Japan
- Activities as a firefighting mutual support agreement, etc.
- August 1982:Japanese aircraft Haneda offshore crash
- August 1991:Nagasaki Prefecture Fugendake eruption disaster
- August 1993:Hokkaido Southwest Earthquake
- August 1995:Great Hanshin-Awaji Earthquake
- August 2007:19 Typhoon No. 9
- August 2009:July 21 Heavy rain in northern China and Kyushu (Rescue record by firefighting disaster prevention helicopter: 144 people)
- August 2011:July 23 Heavy rainfall in Niigata and Fukushima
- August 2012:July 24 Heavy rain in northern Kyushu
- August 2013:Heavy rain in Shimane and Yamaguchi prefecture on July 25, 7
- August 2014:26 heavy snowfalldisaster
- Emergency fire support teamActivities as
- August 1998:Iwate Prefecture Inland Northern Earthquake
- August 2000:Mt. Usu eruption disaster
- August 2000:Tottori-ken Seibu Earthquake
- August 2001:Geiyo Earthquakedisaster
- August 2003:Northern Miyagi Prefecture Earthquake
- August 2003: Mie PrefectureWaste solid fuelPower plant fire
- September 2003: Tochigi PrefectureKuroisoBridgestoneTochigi factory fire
- August 2003:Tokachi-oki Earthquakeas well as the TomakomaiIdemitsu KosanOil tank fire
- August 2004:Niigata/Fukushima heavy rainDisaster (rescue record by aviation unit of emergency fire support team: 92 people)
- August 2004:Fukui heavy rainDisaster (rescue record by aviation unit of emergency fire support team: 187 people)
- August 2004:16 Typhoon No. 23Toyooka City Water Disaster
- August 2004:Niigata Chuetsu Earthquake (Rescue record by the aviation unit of the emergency fire support team: 282 people)
- August 2005:West off Fukuoka earthquake
- August 2005:JR Fukuchiyama Line derailment accident
- January 2005: Vehicle burial accident due to landslide in Kamikitayama Village, Yoshino District, Nara Prefecture
- August 2007:Noto Peninsula Earthquake
- August 2007:Earthquake with epicenter in central Mie prefecture
- August 2007:Niigata Chuetsu-oki Earthquake
- August 2008:Iwate-Miyagi Inland Earthquake (Rescue record by the aviation unit of the emergency fire support team: 149 people)
- August 2008:Iwate Prefecture Northern Coast Earthquake
- August 2009:Suruga Bay Earthquake
- August 2011:Tohoku-Pacific Ocean EarthquakeAccompanyGreat East Japan EarthquakeThen in the tsunamiSendai Airportas well as the Sendai City Fire Heliport,Japan Air Self-Defense ForceMatsushima BaseWas submerged, Miyagi Prefecture Disaster Prevention Air Corps "Miyagi" and Air Self-Defense Force MatsushimaRescue teamHelicopter was damaged and the fire fighting vehicle and personnel of the fire fighting organization were lost.The firefighting helicopter in Sendai, which had taken off after the earthquake, was spared from the tsunami damage.Japan Ground Self-Defense ForceKasumime GarrisonHe was active in rescue activities along the coast of Miyagi prefecture.At the request of the Fire and Disaster Management Agency, firefighting and disaster prevention helicopters from all over the country to the disaster areaEmergency fire support teamWas dispatched as.Yamagata Airport,Fukushima Airport,Hanamaki AirportWas switched to 24-hour operation and became an operating base.At the request of the Ministry of Health, Labor and WelfareDMATA doctor helicopter was also dispatched.Due to the effects of the earthquake and tsunami, the road to the disaster area and the means of communication with the disaster area were temporarily cut off, so while collecting information on the disaster area, the helicopter carried out rescue activities and evacuated the victims who had escaped to the rooftop. Relief supplies were transported to the station, and the activity ended on June 2011, 6.
- August 2013:25 Typhoon No. 26Accompanyizu-OshimaSediment disaster
- August 2014:Sediment disaster in Hiroshima city due to heavy rain in August 26
- September 2014: Nagano PrefectureMt. Ontake eruption disaster
- August 2014:Nagano Prefecture Kamishiro Fault Earthquake
- May 2015: Kagoshima PrefectureKuchinoerabu Island eruption disaster
- August 2015:27 Typhoon No. 18AccompanySeptember 27 heavy rain in the Kanto and Tohoku regionsDisaster (Joso CityRescue record by the aviation unit of the emergency fire brigade in Japan: 276 people, rescue record by the Ibaraki Prefecture Disaster Prevention Air Corps: 36 people)
- August 2016:Kumamoto earthquake..At the request of the Fire and Disaster Management Agency, emergency firefighting assistance teams were dispatched from all over the country.
- August 2016:28 Typhoon No. 10
- August 2017:July 29 heavy rain in Kyushu
- August 2018:Northern Osaka Earthquake
- August 2018:Heisei 30 year 7 month heavy rain
- August 2018:Hokkaido Iburi Eastern Earthquake
- August 2019:First Year of Reiwa East Typhoon(Typhoon No. 19)
- International fire rescue team(International Emergency Relief TeamActivities as a rescue team)
- April 1991: Cyclone, People's Republic of Bangladesh
- September 1997: Indonesian forest fire
- December 2004: Republic of IndonesiaSumatra offshore earthquake
Main deployment models
The model and number of helicopters deployed vary depending on each aviation corps, but the following models are used.
- Bell Helicopter TextronCompany
- Euro copterCompany
- Euro copterCompany
- Sikorsky AircraftCompany
Hokkaido Disaster Prevention Aviation Office "Hamanasu 2"Bell 412
Miyagi Prefecture Disaster Prevention Air Corps"Miyagi" AS365 Dauphin
Shizuoka Prefecture Fire and Disaster Prevention Air CorpsBK117
Aichi Prefecture Disaster Prevention Air Corps "Wakashachi" Bell 412
- Hoist device (device that winds up the rescue cable by the operation of the occupant)
- Helicopter TV relay system -Equipped to collect information in the event of a disaster.
- Satellite phone(Regional satellite communication network) --Equipped as a means of communication when ground communication is interrupted.
- Infrared camera(part)
- Ground approach warning device(part)
- Night vision device --Operated by the Self-Defense ForcesAir rescue teamIt has been adopted for the aircraft of, and it is also adopted overseas with infrared cameras etc.It becomes an optical device that visualizes poor visibility.Enhanced vision systemIs also installed.
List of equipment owned by each prefecture / designated city
As of March 2021, 4, there are a total of 2 helicopters, including 5 helicopters from the Fire and Disaster Management Agency of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, 7 helicopters owned by the Tokyo Fire Department, 42 disaster prevention helicopters owned by prefectures, and 23 fire helicopters from the government ordinance city.
Only Okinawa Prefecture does not have a firefighting and disaster prevention helicopter, and studies are underway with the aim of introducing it within 2022, but the introduction is expected to be delayed to 2024.
The deployment status nationwide is as follows.
Number of aircraft
|Holding institution||base||Nickname||Model||Flight contractor||Remarks|
|Hokkaido||2||Hokkaido Disaster Prevention Aviation Office||Okadama Airport||Hamanasu 1|
|AS 365 N3 +|
|Asahi Yoko||Doctor helicopter operation|
Operated jointly with the Hokkaido Police from 2022, scheduled to start 24-hour operation for transporting emergency patients
|1||Sapporo City Fire Fighting Air Corps|
(Sapporo City Fire Department）
|Sapporo City Fire Department|
|--||Doctor helicopter operation|
October 2019, Satsuporo 10 (Bell 412EP) IsSaitamaKawagoe-shiI was undergoing regular inspections at a maintenance shop in Japan,
First Year of Reiwa East Typhoon(Typhoon No. 19)Oppe RiverIs flooded due to the collapse of the embankment.
A large amount of muddy water flows into the hangar of the maintenance shop, and the aircraft is flooded about XNUMX meters, damaged and worn.
|Aomori||1||Aomori Prefecture Disaster Prevention Air Corps||Aomori Airport||Shirakami||Bell 412EPI||Central Japan Airlines|
|Iwate||1||Iwate Prefecture Disaster Prevention Air Corps||Hanamaki Airport||Himekami||AW139||Toho Airlines||The old aircraft is Bell 412EP|
|Miyagi||1||Miyagi Prefecture Disaster Prevention Air Corps||Sendai City Fire Heliport||Miyagi||AS 365 N3||Tohoku Air Service||Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Fire AgencyFree use of the aircraft|
The previous aircraft, Kawasaki BK117B-2, was worn out by the tsunami on March 2011, 3.
Under the Miyagi Prefecture Wide Area Air Fire Fighting Support Agreement, cooperation with the Sendai City Fire Fighting Air Corps when inoperable and 24-hour operation every other day
|2||Sendai City Fire Fighting Air Corps|
(Sendai City Fire Department）
|Sendai City Fire Heliport||Sendai|
|Doctor helicopter operation from September 2010|
Under the Miyagi Prefecture Wide Area Aviation Fire Fighting Support Agreement, cooperation with the Miyagi Prefecture Disaster Prevention Air Corps when inoperable and 24-hour operation on alternate days
|Akita||1||Akita Prefecture Fire and Disaster Prevention|
|Akita Airport||Namahage||BK117 C-2||Akita Prefectural PoliceCodeshare with the Air Corps||Updated from BK117 C-1 in 2018|
|Yamagata||1||Yamagata Prefecture Fire and Disaster Prevention|
|Yamagata Airport||Struggle||AW139||Tohoku Air Service||The old aircraft is AS 365|
|Fukushima||1||Fukushima Prefecture Fire and Disaster Prevention|
|Fukushima Airport||Eur-lex.europa.eu eur-lex.europa.eu||AW139||Central Japan Airlines|
|Ibaraki||1||Ibaraki Prefecture Disaster Prevention Air Corps||Tsukuba Heliport||Tsukuba||BK117 C-2||Tsukuba Airlines|
|Tochigi||1||Tochigi Prefecture Fire and Disaster Prevention|
|Tochigi heliport||Ooruri||AW139||Honda Airlines||Updated from Bell 2017EP in 412|
|Gunma||1||Gunma Prefecture Disaster Prevention Air Corps||Gunma Heliport||Haruna||AW139||Asahi Yoko||Haruna (Bell 412EP) August 2018, 8Gunma OfKusatsu Shirane MountainCrash wear in the vicinity AW2020 was delivered in December 12, and will inherit the nickname "Haruna" from the summer of 139 and resume operations.|
|Saitama||3||Saitama Prefecture Disaster Prevention Air Corps||Honda airport||Arakawa 2|
|AS 365 N3|
|Honda Airlines||Doctor helicopter operation (night operation and backup of dedicated aircraft)|
Arakawa No. 1 (Eurocopter AS365) crashed on July 2010, 7.
Saitama Prefecture Disaster Prevention Air Corps uses the aircraft of the Fire and Disaster Management Agency of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications free of charge for "Arakawa 4"
Saitama Prefecture Special Mobile Assistance Team (Saitama SMART)Registration
|Chiba||2||Chiba City Fire Department|
(Chiba City Fire Department）
|Chiba City Fire Bureau Heliport||Decoy 1|
|AS 365 N3|
AS 365 N3
|Tokyo||8||Tokyo Fire Department Air Corps||Tachikawa Airfield|
AS 365 N3
AS 365 N3
AS 365 N3
|Own operation||Doctor helicopter operation (Izu Islands, etc.)|
"Otaka" is a free use of the aircraft of the Fire and Disaster Management Agency of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications by the Tokyo Fire Department Aviation Unit.
"Hakucho" updated from AS 332 to EC 225
"Chidori" updated from AS 365 to AW 139
"Hibari" updated from AS 332 to AW 189
AS 332Will be updated ahead of schedule during 2019, at the time of the Tokyo Olympic Games 2020
Policy to strengthen the aviation firefighting system by increasing the current 9 to 8 aircraft as the 9th operating aircraft
|Kanagawa||2||Yokohama City Fire Bureau|
Air fire brigade
|Yokohama heliport||Hamachidori 1|
|--||Both aircraft updated from AS 2 to AgustaWestland AW365|
2019 year 9 month,Biwa Peninsula TyphoonYokohama heliport flooded by high waves caused by (Typhoon No. 15)
Hamachidori 2 (AW139) InoperableHowever, after that, repairs and inspections were carried out, and the operation is now resumed.
|2||Kawasaki City Fire Department|
(Kawasaki City Fire Department）
|Tokyo heliport||Soyokaze 1|
AS 365 N3 +
|--||Soyokaze 2 updated from Kawasaki BK 117B-2 to Airbus AS 365|
|Niigata||1||Niigata Prefecture Fire and Disaster Prevention|
|Niigata Airport||Hakucho||AW139||Asahi Yoko||Updated from Sikorsky S-76 to AgustaWestland AW139|
|Toyama||1||Toyama Prefecture Fire and Disaster Prevention|
|Toyama Airport||Toyama||AW139||Toho Airlines||The old aircraftBell 412EP|
|Ishikawa||1||Ishikawa Prefecture Fire and Disaster Prevention|
|Komatsu Airfield||Hakusan||Bell 412EP||Central Japan Airlines|
|Fukui||1||Fukui Prefecture Disaster Prevention Air Corps||Fukui Airport||Blue Arrow||BK117 C-2||Central helicopter service||Aircraft update in April 2016|
|Yamanashi||1||Yamanashi Prefecture Fire and Disaster Prevention|
|Japan Aviation Academy Futaba Gliding Field||Akafuji||S-76D||Janet||Updated from S-2018B in 76|
|Nagano||1||Nagano Prefecture Fire and Disaster Prevention|
|Matsumoto Airport||Japan Alps||Bell 412EPI|
|Janet||Bell 412EP (JA97NA) Nagano Prefecture on March 2017, 3Mt. HachibuseyamaCrash and wear in the mountains SUBARU brought in the Bell 2020EPI in 412 and started operation in 2021 under the name of the Alps.|
|Gifu||2||Gifu Prefecture Disaster Prevention Air Corps||Gifu Airfield||Wakaayu I|
|Central helicopter service||Wakaayu IIIGifu Prefectural PoliceCodeshare with|
September 2009, 9 One aircraft crashed and worn
|Shizuoka||1||Shizuoka Prefecture Fire and Disaster Prevention|
|Shizuoka Heliport||Orange arrow||AW139||Shizuoka Air Commuter||JA9933, which was entrusted to the Shizuoka Prefectural Police Air Corps, is no longer used|
Unit 2019 was updated in 2.
|1||Shizuoka City Fire Department|
(Shizuoka City Fire Department）
|Shizuoka Heliport||Kingfisher||Bell 412EP||--|
|1||Hamamatsu City Fire Department|
(Hamamatsu City Fire Department）
|Hamamatsu City Fire Heliport||Hamakaze||AS 365 N3||--||Operation was suspended from October 2018 to April 10 in order to aim for a two-person operation system at all times.|
|Aichi||1||Aichi Prefecture Disaster Prevention Air Corps||Nagoya Airfield||Wakashachi||Bell 412EPI||Central Japan Airlines||The old aircraft is Bell 412EP|
|2||Nagoya City Fire Fighting Air Corps|
(Nagoya City Fire Department）
|AS 365 N3|
AS 365 N3
|--||Nickname changed from "Nagoya" to "Nobunaga" and "Nagoya 2" to "Hideyoshi" by open call for participants.|
|Mie||1||Mie Prefecture Disaster Prevention Air Corps||Tsu City Isewan Heliport||Mie||AW139||Central Japan Airlines||The old aircraft is Bell 412HP|
|Shiga||1||Shiga Prefecture Disaster Prevention Air Corps||Osaka Airlines Hino Heliport||lute||AS 365 N3||Osaka Airlines|
|Kyoto||2||Kyoto City Fire Fighting Air Corps|
(Kyoto City Fire Department）
|Kyoto Fire Department Heliport||Atago|
|AS 365 N3|
AS 365 N3
|--||"Atago" is a free use of the Fire and Disaster Management Agency aircraft|
|Osaka||2||Osaka Municipal Fire Fighting Air Corps|
(Osaka City Fire Department）
|AS 365 N3|
AS 365 N3
|--||As a successor to OsakaAirbus HelicoptersSelect H155|
|Hyogo||3||Kobe City Aircraft Corps|
(Kobe Municipal Fire Department）
Hyogo Prefecture Fire and Disaster Prevention
|Joint operation of Kobe Municipal Air Corps (Kobe Municipal Fire Department) and Hyogo Prefecture Fire and Disaster Prevention Air Corps|
The aircraft in Hyogo Prefecture is also outsourced to Kobe City.,
"HYOGO / KOBE-1" (updated from the former "KOBE-1") is a joint aircraft of the prefecture and city.
"KOBE-2" is Kobe City, "Hyogo" is Hyogo Prefecture
Doctor helicopter operation
|Nara||1||Nara Prefecture Disaster Prevention Air Corps||Nara Heliport||Yamato 2000||Bell 412EP||Toho Airlines||The old aircraft was July 1999, 7TotsukawaCrash and wear in the mountains|
|Wakayama||1||Wakayama Prefecture Disaster Prevention Air Corps||Nanki Shirahama Airport||Dining Kishu||Bell 412EP||Toho Airlines||Started operation of doctor riding system from April 2007|
|Tottori||1||Tottori Prefecture Fire and Disaster Prevention Air Corps||Tottori Airport||Daisen||AW139||Asahi Yoko||April 2010 Doctor helicopter operation (dedicated aircraft backup)|
Bell 412EP "Tottori" updated to AgustaWestland AW139 "Daisen"
|Shimane||1||Shimane Prefecture Disaster Prevention Air Corps||Izumo Airport||Hakucho||BK117 C-2||Central helicopter service|
|Okayama||1||Okayama Prefecture Fire and Disaster Prevention|
|Okayama Airport||Kibi||Bell 412EP||Shikoku Air Service||Introduced in 2009|
|1||Okayama City Fire Department|
(Okayama City Fire Department）
|Okananami Airfield||Momotaro||BK117 C-2||--|
|Hiroshima||1||Hiroshima Prefecture Disaster Prevention Air Corps||Hiroshima Airport||Maple||AW139||Central Japan Airlines||Doctor helicopter operation in collaboration with both teams|
Updated from Bell 412EP to AgustaWestland AW139.
|1||Hiroshima City Fire Fighting Air Corps|
(Hiroshima City Fire Department）
|Hiroshima West Airfield||Hiroshima||AS 365 N3||--||Doctor helicopter operation in collaboration with both teams|
|Yamaguchi||1||Yamaguchi Prefecture Fire and Disaster Prevention|
|Yamaguchi Ube Airport||Kirara||AW169||West Japan Air Transport||Doctor helicopter operationUpdated from Kawasaki BK 117C-1 to AW169, and Nishi Nippon Airlines will be entrusted with operations from December 2019.|
|Tokushima||1||Tokushima Prefecture Fire and Disaster Prevention|
|Tokushima Airport||Uzushio||BK117 C-2||Shikoku Air Service||Doctor helicopter-like operation (mutual access to Osaka and Wakayama)|
|Kagawa||1||Kagawa Prefecture Disaster Prevention Air Corps||Takamatsu Airport||Olive 2||BK117 C-2||Shikoku Air Service|
|Ehime||1||Ehime Prefecture Fire and Disaster Prevention|
|Matsuyama Airport||Ehime 21||BK117 C-2||Ehime Airlines||Doctor helicopter operation|
|Kochi||2||Kochi Prefecture Fire and Disaster Prevention|
|--||Doctor helicopter operation|
Kochi Prefecture uses the Fire and Disaster Management Agency's aircraft free of charge for "Otome"
"Otome", who was undergoing an airworthiness inspection in Kawagoe City, Saitama Prefecture in October 2019,
First Year of Reiwa East TyphoonInundated by the influence of (Typhoon No. 19)Oppe RiverInoperable due to flood damageHowever, the successor aircraft was delivered and the operation is scheduled to resume in December 2021.
|Fukuoka||2||Fukuoka City Fire Department|
|AS 365 N3|
AS 365 N3 +
|1||Kitakyushu City Fire Department|
|Kitakyushu Airport||Kitakyushu||AS 365 N3||--|
|Saga||1||Saga Prefecture Fire and Disaster Prevention|
|Saga Airport||Kachidoki||BK117 D-2||SGC Saga Airlines||Preparations are underway with the scheduled start of operation in March 2021, and the operation started on March 3 of the same year.|
|Nagasaki||1||Nagasaki Prefecture Disaster Prevention Air Corps||Omura Air Base||Nagasaki||AS 365 N3||Oriental air bridge||Updated from Kawasaki BK 2012 to Eurocopter AS117 N365 in 3|
|Kumamoto||1||Kumamoto Prefecture disaster prevention firefighting|
|Kumamoto Airport||lark||AS 365 N3 +||Amakusa airline|
|Oita||1||Oita Prefecture Disaster Prevention Air Corps||Oita Prefecture Airfield||Yokaze||BK117 C-2||Kyushu Airlines|
|Miyazaki||1||Miyazaki Prefecture Disaster Prevention Emergency|
|Miyazaki Airport||Blue sky||Bell 412EP||Kagoshima International Aviation|
|Kagoshima||1||Kagoshima Prefecture Disaster Prevention Air Corps||Makurazaki Airport||Satsuma||AW139||Kagoshima International Aviation||Updated from Bell 412EP to AW139|
Doctor helicopter operation (including mainland and remote islands)
|Okinawa||0||--||--||--||--||--||Under consideration for introduction|
Firefighting and disaster prevention activities at seaJapan Coast GuardIs in charge.
If there is a high risk even within the activity range of the firefighting and disaster prevention helicopter,Japan Air Self-Defense Force OfAir rescue teamThe work is outsourced as a disaster dispatch.
In areas where disaster prevention helicopters have not been introduced, such as Okinawa Prefecture,Prefectural Police Air CorpsAnd by the idea that the national government will correct the deficiencies in services that local governments should provide.SDFIs acting on your behalf.
Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism OfDisaster recovery helicopterIs a helicopter that collects information to support disaster relief and recovery activities, and does not take direct actions such as rescue or fire extinguishing.
- ^ National Aviation Fire and Disaster Prevention Council
- ^ Sendai City Fire Fighting Air Corps
- ^ Ayumi of the Air Corps
- ^ Aircraft corps helicopter introduction
- ^ “Disaster prevention helicopter road and police joint operation agreement signed / Hokkaido”. Mainichi NewspapersLocal version. (January 2018, 1) 2019th of February 10Browse.
- ^ (PDF) --Fire and Disaster Management Agency, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications
- ^ Pilot ~ PILOT ~
- ^ "Nagano Prefecture Fire and Disaster Prevention Helicopter" Alps "Two Pilots Adopted High Technology ... Light for Year-round Operation"Sankei News. (March 2014, 12)
- ^ XNUMX Miyagi Prefecture Disaster Prevention Air Corps member
- ^ Plain Special Rescue Team
- ^ Aircraft corps member composition
- ^ Tokyo Fire Department XNUMXth Headquarters XNUMXth Headquarters Fire Rescue Task Force-Cooperation with helicopters
- ^ "Disaster prevention helicopter redeployment will be lent free of charge by the Fire and Disaster Management Agency in March next year Miyagi Prefecture"Kahoku Shimpo. (November 2012, 1). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2012, 8.
- ^ "Disaster prevention helicopter safety standards enforced in October XNUMX pilots start". Shimono Shimbun(November 2019, 8). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2019, 9.
- ^ "Disaster prevention helicopter, new standard from October = two pilots will be enforced in XNUMX-Fire and Disaster Management Agency, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications". Newsletter(November 2019, 8). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2019, 8.
- ^ Main activities of the emergency fire support team
- ^ Special Feature Emergency Fire Assistance Team and National Protection Legislation-New Construction of Fire Fighting from a National Perspective
- ^ Past international emergency relief activities
- ^ a b "Overview explanation”. Saitama Prefecture (February 2019, 2). 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ a b "Swiss Air Rescue (Rega) Night operation (pdf) ”. Certified NPO Emergency Helicopter Hospital Network (HEM-Net) (February 2020). 2021th of February 2Browse.
- ^ “Disaster prevention helicopter road and police joint operation agreement signed / Hokkaido”. Mainichi NewspapersLocal version. (January 2018, 1) 2019th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "Unusable due to flooding during firefighting helicopter inspection Typhoon No. XNUMX damage Saitama / Hokkaido". Mainichi Newspapers(July 2019, 11) 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ Japan's Iwate Prefecture Orders an AW139 Helicopter for Firefighting
- ^ “September test operation started with a doctor on a fire helicopter Sendai City”Kahoku Shimpo. (November 2010, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2013, 10.
- ^ "Introduction of new aircraft, improvement of safety = Aiming to resume operation by the end of FYXNUMX-Disaster prevention helicopter crash XNUMX year, Gunma". Current affairs dot com 2019th of February 9Browse.
- ^ "Gunma Prefecture, Gunma Prefecture Disaster Prevention Aviation Center Opening Ceremony Held". FlyTeam 2019th of February 9Browse.
- ^ "Gunma 9-seater disaster prevention helicopter crashed, 2 dead 6 XNUMX unidentified"Nihon Keizai Shimbun. (June 2018, 8) 2019th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "[Disaster prevention helicopter crash] Confirmation of death of all 9 people Prefectural police proceed to confirm identity"Sankei News. (March 2018, 8) 2019th of February 10Browse.
- ^ Chidori (Tokyo Fire Department XNUMX) AWXNUMX inauguration ceremony
- ^ "Tokyo Fire Department orders AW189 Shizuoka / Fukushima to introduce AW139, Yamaguchi to introduce AW169". FlyTeam 2019th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "Budget request from Tokyo, helicopter renewal of Fire and Disaster Management Agency and Metropolitan Police Department and airport maintenance cost are recorded". FlyTeam 2019th of February 10Browse.
- ^ “High-performance helicopter improves rescue power” Yokohama City Fire Department XNUMX aircraft updated. Kanagawa newspaper(November 2015, 6). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2015, 6.
- ^ "[Typhoon No. XNUMX] Revetment collapse, hundreds of seawater damaged by factories, Yokohama?". Kanagawa newspaper(July 2019, 9) 2020th of February 1Browse.
- ^ "Ordered" Kawasaki-style BK117 C-2 type disaster prevention helicopter "from Fukui Prefecture" (Press Release), Kawasaki Heavy Industries, (October 2014, 10) 2019th of February 10Browse.
- ^ a b c Contract operation (disaster prevention), Central Helicopter Service Co., Ltd.
- ^ "Training from March, Nagano Prefecture to resume operation of firefighting and disaster prevention helicopters". Yahoo! News. (November 2018, 2) 2019th of February 10Browse.
- ^ Quote error: invalid
<ref>It is a tag. "
nikkei20180224Text is not specified for an annotation named "
- ^ “6 people in the crashed helicopter confirmed dead, all 9 people on board died”. Asahi Shimbun digital(July 2017, 3) 2019th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "[Nagano disaster prevention helicopter crash] Confirmation of death of all 9 people Nagano disaster prevention helicopter crash"Sankei News. (March 2017, 3) 2019th of February 10Browse.
- ^ a b "[Nagano disaster prevention helicopter crash] local government helicopter accident, mountain rescue and traffic jam investigation in the past"Sankei News. (March 2017, 3) 2019th of February 10Browse.
- ^ About resumption of emergency operation of Hamamatsu city firefighting helicopter "Hamakaze"
- ^ "Airbus Helicopters receives an order for one H155 from the Osaka Municipal Fire Department". FlyTeam 2020th of February 3Browse.
- ^ Ayumi of the Air Corps
- ^ Aircraft corps helicopter introduction
- ^ (Scheduled to be updated in 2018)(PDF)
- ^ a b "Introduction of the second Kochi Prefecture firefighting disaster prevention helicopter" Otome "" Fire and Disaster Management Agency lends free of charge ". Kochi newspaper(November 2014, 3). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2014, 3.
- ^ “Kochi Prefecture disaster prevention helicopter is flooded River flooding during inspection in Saitama”Kochi Shimbun. (October 2019, 10)
- ^ "First order from Saga Prefecture for the new BK117 as a firefighting disaster prevention helicopter" (Press Release), Kawasaki Heavy Industries, (October 2018, 11) 2019th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "Kawasaki Heavy Industries receives an order for BK117D-2 from Saga Prefecture, the first fire-fighting disaster prevention helicopter". FlyTeam 2019th of February 9Browse.
- ^ "Press conference October 30, 10 Announcement item 18”. Saga Prefecture This is the Governor's Office (October 2018, 10). 2019th of February 10Browse.
- ^ "Consideration of introducing a remote island disaster prevention helicopter". Okinawa Times. (November 2016, 10)
- Firefighters in Japan
- Japanese ambulance
- Mountain rescue team (fire department)
- Air ambulance
- Doctor helicopter
- Emergency medical care
- Disaster medical
- Prefectural Police Air Corps
- Disaster recovery helicopter
- Rescue squadron
- Air rescue team