Tomokazu Seki releases live video of the game "Recently became Arafif ..."
If you write the contents roughly
Did you achieve your ambition to become a police officer?
Voice actor Tomokazu Seki challenges the role-playing game of the TV Asahi drama "Sakura no Tou" (every Thursday from 21:00) ... → Continue reading
My Navi News
Mynavi News is a comprehensive information news site with more than 100 categories updated daily. It consists of the latest news and analysis reports and columns from a wide range of genres such as business, digital, lifestyle, and entertainment to niche categories such as management, technology, railways, and cars.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Police commander(Keishi Sokan,English name: Superintendent General)Japanese police officer OfclassIs one ofMetropolitan Police DepartmentIt is the job title of the chief of.Capacity is 1 person.It is the highest rank of Japanese police officers, and the rank isNational Police AgencyIt is in second place after.
The dawn of the modern police system1874May 1,TokyoToMinistry of InteriorAs an institutionTokyo Metropolitan Police DepartmentWas set up, and later on, "Japanese policeWas called "father"Kawaji ToshiyoshiWas appointed.The name of the secretary was changed to "Chief of Police" and "Great Police",1881May 1, When the Metropolitan Police Department was re-established, it was designated as the "Metropolitan Police Department".
Interior MinisterReport toUnder Secretary of Interior,Chief of PoliceWith "Internal AffairsThree rolesIt is a heavy duty job calledRoyal officerIsHigh officerFirst-class or second-class (Army NavyLieutenant generalorMajor GeneralSame rank as.Prefectural governorThose who are in the upper rank or the same rank as compared with) were supplemented.Especially for those who have been in office for more than 6 years and are police officers.ShinninkanIt was subject to treatment.AristocratTo a member of the Diet勅選There are many people who have achieved prosperity even after retiring.
Under the command and supervision of the Minister of InteriorTokyo(1943からTokyo) Police / fire department and the Minister of Interior specifically specifyhealthHe managed the office work and received the command and supervision of the ministers of each ministry regarding the police office work related to the duties of each ministry.
After the defeat,1947Was established inPolice lawThe Ministry of Interior was dismantled and abolished by (Law No. 22 of 196), and the national police since the Meiji era closed the curtain once, and a new "National local police"When"Municipal police"(Municipal police).special area(OldTokyo city), The special wards are united to place the municipal police (Chapter 3, Section 4 of the Police Law).For this reason, Tokyo1948May 3, "Ordinance on the establishment of the Metropolitan Police Department" (Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department No. 23 of 22) was promulgated, and the name of the local police was changed to "Metropolitan Police Department", Is the chiefChief of policeThe name of was set as "President of Police". 1948May 3, With the enforcement of the police law, luxuryOfficialThe police chief who wasLocal civil servantIt was left as the title of (Chief of Police in the special wards).The Metropolitan Police Department (formerly the Police Law) has mainly collateral systems, except for the Metropolitan Police Department.Police officerNon-promoted by special promotion fromGao WenThe pair was assigned.
On the other hand, the National Rural Police Headquarters, which is the successor to the Ministry of Home Affairs Bureau, told the former Metropolitan Police Department headquarters thatNational Local Police Tokyo Headquarters"Is installed.Originally, the Tokyo Metropolitan Headquarters of the National and Local Police functions only for the towns and villages in Tokyo that do not have local police (the cities and towns and villages with a population of 5000 or more have local police), but in realityPublic security policeInherited the national police function such as.An elite of former interior bureaucrats of the Kobungumi was assigned to the Tokyo headquarters of the National Rural Police.
19499,GHQWith the intention ofOsaka Metropolitan Police DepartmentWas set up, and the top claimed to be the police chief.This trend began to spread to municipal police throughout Japan, and some people began to call themselves the Metropolitan Police Department or the Metropolitan Police Department..
1954May 7, With the complete revision of the Police Law (Law No. 29 of 162), the National Rural Police and the Municipal Police have been abolished and newly added.National Police AgencyとPrefectural policeWas installed.As a result, the police organization was unified and the national police were virtually revived.In addition, it was stipulated again that a police chief should be appointed to the Tokyo police department (Article 48 of the Police Law),government official(Article 56 of the Police Law), and was considered to be the highest rank of police officers (Article 62 of the Police Law).As a result, the National Rural Police Tokyo Headquarters and the Metropolitan Police Department (former Police Law) were abolished and reorganized under the initiative of the National Police, and the current headquarters of the Metropolitan PoliceMetropolitan Police DepartmentWas established (Article 47 of the Police Law).
He is the head of the Metropolitan Police Department, which controls the security of Tokyo, and like the head of the prefectural police headquarters, "about the administrative affairs of the National Police Agency" controls the police nationwide.National Police AgencyIs the head ofNational Police AgencyUnder the command and supervision of.As an example,Prime MinisterAccording to Article 71 of the Police LawEmergencyIf you issue a proclamation, you will be subject to the command and order of the Commissioner of the National Police Agency regarding the implementation of the proclamation.
Its position isGeneral staff(National Civil Service LawIn Article 2Special occupation(Not)government officialso,Local police officerA barrel police officer.Although it is the highest rank of Japanese police officers, the highest rank of Japanese police officers is the Commissioner of the National Police Agency, which is placed outside the class system, so the police officer is the second highest rank among Japanese police officers. ..The police chiefPolice officer OfDeputy Chief of National Police AgencyAlthough it is higher, the deputy director is the deputy director of the secretary who oversees the national organization, so if the secretary is absent, the general manager may receive orders from the deputy director.In addition, since it is customary for the Deputy Commissioner of the National Police Agency to become the next Commissioner of the National Police Agency, there is no police chief who became the Commissioner of the National Police Agency after his retirement.
SalaryIs "Designated jobNo. 7 salary "National treasuryIt is provided by.This is a general job to which the highest salary of No. 8 is appliedCabinet Legislation BureauDeputy Director, National Police Agency Commissioner,Under Secretary,Imperial Household AgencyDeputy head,Financial Services AgencySecretary,Consumer Affairs AgencySecretary, Special jobJoint Chief of StaffNext toCabinet Office Deputy Officer,Fair Trade CommissionSecretary-General,Treasurer,Foreign Affairs CounselorSo-called ministry deputy director, etc.Commissioner of the National Tax Agency,Commissioner of the Japan Coast GuardWhen,Special occupation OfChief of Ground Staff,Chief of Staff,Chief of Flight StaffEquivalent to[Annotation 1].
Retirement ageIs 62 years old..After retirement, it is customary to spring and fall after the age of 70.HonorAnd like the one who was the Commissioner of the National Police AgencyOrder of the Sacred TreasureWill be awarded[Annotation 4].
National Public Safety Commission Tokyo Public Safety CommissionWith the consent of the Prime Minister, the appointment and dismissal (Article 49, Paragraph 1 of the Police Law).In addition, the Tokyo Metropolitan Public Safety Commission may make necessary recommendations regarding disciplinary action or dismissal to the National Public Safety Commission.PrefecturesPolice headquartersThe appointment and dismissal of the chief is the prefecturePublic Safety CommissionHowever, the appointment and dismissal of the police chief is "an important position as the chief of police in the capital."Therefore, the approval of the Prime Minister is also a requirement.[Annotation 5].
currentPolice lawIn the government proposal ofNational Police Agency TheMinistriesThe right to appoint and dismiss the police chiefSecretary of StateIsNational Police AgencyIs to listen to the opinions of the National Public Safety Commission (under the jurisdiction of the Prime Minister), and the Metropolitan Public Safety Commission always prepares the evaluation of the Chief of Police to the Commissioner of the National Police Agency and the National Public Safety Commission. ,recall, Was supposed to be able to recommend disciplinary action.In addition, the police chiefDeputy Chief of National Police Agencyと と も にPolice officerIt was supposed to be appropriated with (new class),They are国会It was amended in the process of deliberation in.
After the enforcement of the current police law, so-calledCareerThose who are not (Non-carrierandSemi-carrier(Including the former recommendation group)) has not been appointed as the police chief, but it is naturally possible to take up the post by law.However, due to personnel management practices, practically only careers can be promoted.
In the past, people other than those who were formerly police officers often took up the post of police chief, and due to this relationship, some were reappointed as police chiefs.Most exempted have experienced three reappointmentsKanemichi Anraku(A total of 4 appointments and dismissals including the initial appointment and dismissal).Currently due to the revision of the police lawPolice officerSince the police chief is to be appointed and dismissed from among them, the appointed person is inevitably selected from those who have a career as a police officer near the retirement age, and the term of office will be about 2 to 4 years at the longest. ..From this, it is believed that no one will be reappointed in the future.
Incidentally,Metropolitan Police Department OfCriminal chief-Ministry of Public SecurityThe chief is the deputy general managerPolice departmentLengthGeneral Affairs DepartmentLike the chiefPolice officerの階級にある者が就くポストとなっているが、序列上において副総監は勿論のこと、同じ部長職である警務部長や総務部長よりも下位に位置する職位であるため、上位の職位である副総監・警務部長・総務部を差し置いて警視総監になることは出来ず、これまでに刑事部長・公安部長の立場から直で警視総監に任免された事例は無い。なお、警視監の階級における序列1位は、警視庁では副総監だが、警察組織全体ではDeputy Chief of National Police Agency.
As the head of the Metropolitan Police Department, the Police Law and other laws and ordinances, the National Public Safety Commission or the Tokyo Metropolitan Public Safety CommissionRuleThe duties are stipulated by the company and the affairs are delegated.An example is given below.
- Under the control of the Metropolitan Public Safety Commission,Metropolitan Police DepartmentTo supervise the affairs of the police and direct and supervise the police staff to which they belong.
- Metropolitan Police DepartmentPolice commandAppoint and dismiss police officers and other staff members in the following ranks (after hearing the opinion of the Metropolitan Public Safety Commission).
- In case of urgent need, request the chairman of the Metropolitan Public Safety Commission to hold an extraordinary meeting of the Metropolitan Public Safety Commission.
- To establish the necessary matters for enforcing the Metropolitan Police Department organizational rules.
- Each department, section, department affiliated organization of the Metropolitan Police Department headquarters,Metropolitan Police Department Police School, Direction Headquarters, Crime Deterrence Countermeasures Headquarters andPolice stationTo determine the number of staff to be assigned to.
- Establish a police station to have a deputy chief, and determine the division of the police station and other internal division of office work.
- Establish necessary matters regarding police education.
- Road Traffic LawTo suspend and suspend the license based on the above, and to grant and revoke the provisional license.
- Act on Prevention of Unjust Acts by BoryokudanTo give provisional orders, instructions, etc. based on.
- Act on regulations such as stalkingTo provide warnings, provisional orders, and assistance based on.
- A certain scale of affairs under the jurisdiction of the Metropolitan Police Department headquartersAgreementTo carry out office work on behalf of the Metropolitan Public Safety Commission for the act.
PrefecturesPrefectural police are located in (Article 36 of the Police Law), but the title and class name of the police officer who is the head of the Metropolitan Police Department (Article 47, Paragraph 1 of the Police Law), which is (the headquarters of) the Metropolitan Police Department, are listed. He is the police chief.
The title of the chief of the prefectural police is "Chief of the Prefectural Police Headquarters" (Article 48 of the Police Law).Police commanderPolice officers in the rank of[Annotation 6]..On the other hand, the Metropolitan Police Department will be promoted from the Metropolitan Police Department to the Metropolitan Police Department by the appointment of the National Public Safety Commission, and at the same time, it will naturally become the Metropolitan Police Department's head.[Annotation 7]..In other words, he is the only police officer whose rank and job title match.
In addition, the Metropolitan Police Department has one deputy general manager as a position to help the police general and organize the agency affairs (Appendix XNUMXst and XNUMXnd of the Police Law Enforcement Ordinance). "Deputy General Manager" is the job title, and is assigned to police officers in the rank of police officers.If the police chief has an accident or is missing, he will temporarily perform his duties as a police chief.
- 1978Occurred inKitazawa Police StationBy police officerSeisen University student murder caseByKuniyasu TsuchidaWas disciplined for admonition
- 1997Occurred inJoto Police StationbyStimulant possession fabrication caseByKenji MaedaWas disciplined for admonition
- 2007Occurred inTachikawa Police StationDue to the shooting of a woman by a police officerTakayoshi YashiroWas disciplined for admonition
Successive police chiefs
- Including those who were in the job that was its predecessor.
- Existed for a whileOsakaWas the chief of police of "Osaka City Police Chief[Annotation 8]"Is not included.
- The retirement date will be added only if the replacement of the predecessor / successor is not on the same day.If the retirement date is not added, the term of office will be until the date of appointment of the successor.
Superintendent General (However, the period of August 1874, 8-October 4, 1874 is "Police commander'[Annotation 9]）
|代||Name||Date of appointment||Major public offices after retirement|
|1||Kawaji Toshiyoshi||March 1874, 1-February 24, 1879||(Died during his tenure)|
|2||Mt. Ooyama 巌||March 1879, 10-February 16, 1880||Minister of Army,Chief of Staff,Marshal|
|3||Saki Kabayama||1880th of February 10||Navy Minister,Navy General Staff,Interior Minister,Minister of Education,Taiwan Governor|
Police commander (The number of successive generations is the total from "Great Police")
|代||Name||former job||Date of appointment||Major public offices after retirement|
|3||Saki Kabayama||Chief of Staff Konoe||1881th of February 1||Navy Minister,Interior Minister|
|4||Sadakiyo Osako||Shizuoka Prefectural Ordinance||1883th of February 12||KagoshimaGovernor|
|5||Mishima Michiru||Tochigimake||1885th of February 12|
- 1888 May 10
|(Died during his tenure)|
|6||Orita Hiraochi||FukushimaGovernor||1888th of February 10||Member of the House of Lords|
|7||Mitsuaki Tanaka||Senate議官||1889th of February 12||Minister Miyauchi|
|8||Sonoda Yasukata||Deputy General Manager of the Metropolitan Police Department||1891th of February 4||House of Lords member reappointed as police chief|
|9||Yamada Tamenobu||OitaGovernor||1896th of February 9||Member of the House of Lords|
|10||Sonoda Yasukata (re)||Police commander||1898th of February 1||Secretary of the Hokkaido Agency|
|11||Shisumi Nishiyama||Member of the House of Representatives(Current position)||1898th of February 7||Member of the House of Representatives|
|12||Oura Kanetake||MiyagiGovernor||1898th of February 11||Reappointment of police chief|
|13||Kanemichi Anraku||Home Ministry Police Affairs Bureau Chief||1900th of February 10||House of Lords member reappointed as police chief|
|14||Oura Kanetake (re)||Police commander||1901th of February 6||Minister of Agriculture and Commerce, Minister of Interior|
|15||Tsunayuki Adachi||Home Ministry Police Affairs Bureau Chief||1903th of February 9||Member of the House of Lords|
|16||Kiyohide Seki||NaganoGovernor||1905th of February 9||Member of the House of Lords|
|17||Kanemichi Anraku (re)||Police commander||1906th of February 1||Reappointment of police chief|
|18||Eizaburo Kamei||Governor of Miyagi Prefecture||1908th of February 7||Member of the House of Lords|
|19||Kanemichi Anraku (re)||Police commander||1911th of February 9||Reappointment of police chief|
|20||Kamiharu Kawakami||Mayor of Kyoto||1912th of February 12||KumamotoGovernor, member of the House of Lords|
|21||Kanemichi Anraku (re)||Police commander||1913th of February 2||Chairman of Dai Japanese Fertilizer Co., Ltd.|
|22||Takio Izawa||NiigataGovernor||1914th of February 4||House of Lords,Taiwan Governor,Mayor of Tokyo, Privy Councilor|
|23||Hiromichi Nishikubo||Secretary of the Hokkaido Agency||1915th of February 8||Mayor of Tokyo|
|24||Bunji Okada||Karafuto AgencySecretary||1916th of February 10||Member of the House of Lords|
|25||Oka Kishichiro||Ministry of InteriorChief of Police||1918th of February 9||Member of the House of Lords|
|26||Mitsugu Hotta||Director of Civil Engineering Bureau, Ministry of Interior||1922th of February 6||Under Secretary of Interior|
|27||Atsushi Akaike||Cabinet Takushoku Bureau Secretary||1922th of February 10||Reappointment of police chief|
|28||Kurahei Yuasa||Home Ministry Police Affairs Bureau Chief||1923th of February 9||Director of the Board of Audit,Minister Miyauchi|
|29||Atsushi Akaike (re)||Police commander||1924th of February 1||Member of the House of Lords|
|30||Masahiro Ota||AichiGovernor||1924th of February 6||Taiwan Governor|
|31||Mitsuo Miyata||Cabinet Secretary||1927th of February 4||Member of the House of LordsTaisei Tsubasa CouncilGeneral Manager of Koa|
|32||Ryuichiro Nagaoka||Ministry of InteriorSocial bureauSecretary||1929th of February 6||Member of the House of Lords|
|33||Maruyama Tsurukichi||Tokyo City Assistant||1929th of February 7||Member of the House of Lords, Governor of Miyagi Prefecture,Tohoku District Chief|
|34||Takahashi Morio||Chief Secretary of Taiwan Governor-General||1931th of February 4||President of Higo Silk Co., Ltd.|
|35||Cho Enren||HyogoGovernor||1931th of February 12||Tokyo shared carThe president|
|36||Kyuichi Hasegawa||Governor of Tokyo||1932th of February 1|
|37||Midoriichiro Ohno||Regional Director, Ministry of Interior||1932th of February 1||Government Secretary General of the Chosun Governor's Office, Member of the House of Lords|
|38||Fujinuma Shohei||Governor of Tokyo||1932th of February 5||Cabinet Secretary, Reappointment of police chief|
|39||Kazuo Oguri||FukuokaGovernor||1934th of February 10||Army Secretary of State|
|40||Kaoru Ishida||KanagawaGovernor||1936th of February 3||Takamatsu Miya Betto, Imperial Household Ministry|
|41||Saburo Hayakawa||HiroshimaGovernor||1937th of February 1||Governor of Aichi Prefecture|
|42||Yokoyama grant||Governor of Tokyo||1937th of February 2||Member of the House of Lords, Governor of Hiroshima Prefecture|
|43||Itsuki Saito||ShizuokaGovernor||1937th of February 6||Taiwan Governor's OfficeSecretary-General|
|44||Genki Abe||Home Ministry Police Affairs Bureau Chief||1937th of February 12||Reappointment of police chief|
|45||Kayaba Gunzo||OkayamaGovernor||1939th of February 1||Under Secretary of Interior|
|46||Kiyoshi Ikeda||Governor of Osaka Prefecture||1939th of February 9||Navy Secretary of State,OsakaGovernor|
|47||Genki Abe (re)||Police commander||1940th of February 1||Interior Minister|
|48||Iwao Yamazaki||Home Ministry Police Affairs Bureau Chief||1940th of February 12||Minister of Interior,Minister of Home Affairs,National Public Safety Commission Chair|
|49||Yukio Tomeoka||Regional Director, Ministry of Interior||1941th of February 10||Secretary of the Hokkaido Agency|
|50||Tokiji Yoshinaga||Hiroshima Governor||1942th of February 6|
|51||Misa Usuda||Governor of Kagoshima||1943th of February 4||Member of the House of Representatives|
|52||Nobuyoshi Saka||Director of Agricultural Policy Bureau, Ministry of Agriculture and Commerce||1944th of February 7||Reappointment of police chief|
|53||Kingo Machimura||Niigata Governor||1945th of February 4||HokkaidoGovernor, Minister of Home Affairs, Chairman of the National Public Safety Commission|
|54||Nobuyoshi Saka (re)||Police commander||1945th of February 8||President of Daisho Securities Co., Ltd.|
|55||Genshin Takano||Hiroshima Governor||1945th of February 10||Lawyer|
|56||Shohei Fujinuma (re)||Cabinet Secretary||1946th of February 1|
(Tokyo(Concurrently serving as secretary)
|57||Mikio Suzuki||Shimane Governor||1946th of February 6||Under Secretary of Interior|
|58||Kenji Hirooka||IshikawaGovernor||1947th of February 2||Secretary General of the National Security Council|
|59||Muneo Toga||Governor of Shimane Prefecture||1947th of February 6||Under Secretary of Defense|
|60||Noboru Saito||Under Secretary of Interior||1947th of February 10||Minister of Health,Minister of Transport|
|61||Eiichi Tanaka||Director of Economic Affairs Bureau, Tokyo||1948th of February 3||Vice-Minister for Foreign Affairs|
|代||Toru Furuya||Metropolitan Police DepartmentGeneral Manager||1954th of February 6|
(Deputy Police Chief)
|Minister of Home Affairs, Chairman of the National Public Safety Commission|
|62||Mitoru Eguchi||Deputy Secretary-General, Cabinet Secretariat(Clerical work)||1954th of February 7||National Political AssociationPresident|
|63||Toshito Kawai||Kinki District Police Bureau Chief||1957th of February 1||Japan Housing CorporationAuditors|
|64||Ken Ogura||Metropolitan Police DepartmentPolice Department Manager||1958th of February 9||Agricultural Land Development Machinery CorporationDirector|
|65||Bunbei Hara||Metropolitan Police Department Police Department Manager||1961th of February 2||Chairman of the House of Councilors|
|66||Tadashi Nakahara||National Police Agency Police Department Director||1965th of February 1||(Goods)Japan Road Traffic Information CenterDirector|
|67||Hadano Akira||National Police Agency Police Department Director||1967th of February 3||Minister of Justice|
|68||Honda Hiromichi||National Police Agency Police Department Director||1970th of February 7||Metropolitan Area Development Committee委员|
|69||Isamu Makino||Deputy General Manager of the Metropolitan Police Department||1972th of February 6||Chairman of Japan Road Traffic Information Center|
|70||Kuniyasu Tsuchida||Deputy Chief of National Police Agency||1975th of February 2||National Defense Academy Principal|
|71||Fumihiko Kunishima||National Police Agency Police Department Director||1978th of February 2||Transport Council Chairman|
|72||Masataka Imaizumi||National Police Agency Police Department Director||1980th of February 2||Chairman of Japan Safe Driving Center|
President of All Japan Road Safety Association
Chairman of the Active Traffic Management System Association
Chairman of the Japan Police Support Association
|73||Shimoinaba Kokichi||Deputy Chief of National Police Agency||1982th of February 5||Member of the House of Councilors|
Minister of Justice
|74||Katsuichi Fukuda||With National Police Agency||1984th of February 10||Central Election Commission委员|
|75||Sadame Kamakura||Deputy Chief of National Police Agency||1985th of February 10||(Company)Japan Automobile FederationPresident|
Secretary of the Imperial Household Agency
(Goods)All Japan Road Safety AssociationDirector
Chairman of the National Police Association Federation
|76||Tachio Ohori||National Police Agency Police Department Director||1988th of February 1||Hanshin Expressway Public CorporationDirector|
Chairman of the Traffic Accident Comprehensive Analysis Center
|77||Kunio Nihira||Deputy Chief of National Police Agency||1990th of February 12||(Company)Japan Automobile FederationPresident|
Chairman of Japan Traffic Management Technology Association
|78||Tadao Ando||National Police Agency Police Department Director||1992th of February 9||Cabinet Crisis Management|
Chairman of the All Japan Designated Driving School Association
|79||Yoshino Jun||Deputy Chief of National Police Agency||1993th of February 9||Chairman of Japan Road Traffic Information Center|
Chairman of the Security Electronics and Communication Technology Association
(Goods)Japan Sumo AssociationAuditors
|80||Yukihiko Inoue||Deputy Chief of National Police Agency||1994th of February 9||Chairman of the Japan Guide Dog Association|
|81||Kenji Maeda||Commissioner-General of the Police Agency||1996th of February 12||Car Safe Driving CenterDirector|
|82||Takeshi Noda||Commissioner-General of the Police Agency||1999th of February 8||Chairman of Japan Road Traffic Information Center|
Cabinet Crisis Management
Chairman of the Public Policy Study Group
|83||Shigeaki Ishikawa||Commissioner-General of the Police Agency||2002th of February 8||Chairman of Japan Road Traffic Information Center|
|84||Masuo Okumura||National Police AgencySecurity Director||2004th of February 1||(Goods)All Japan Road Safety AssociationDirector|
|85||Tetsuro Ito||National Police Academy||2006th of February 1||Chairman of Japan Road Traffic Information Center|
Cabinet Crisis Management
|86||Takayoshi Yashiro||National Police Agency Transportation Bureau||2007th of February 8||Chairman of Japan Road Traffic Information Center|
(One company) Chairman of Japan Automobile Federation
|87||Toshiro Yonemura||Commissioner-General of the Police Agency||2008th of February 8||Cabinet Crisis Management|
|88||Katsuhiko Ikeda||National Police Agency Security Bureau Chief||2010th of February 1||Nuclear Regulatory AgencySecretary|
|89||Higuchi Tateshi||National Police AgencyLife Safety Bureau Director||2011May 8||StationMyanmarambassador|
|90||Yasuhiko Nishimura||National Police Agency Security Bureau Chief||2013May 1||Cabinet Crisis Management|
Secretary of the Imperial Household Agency
|91||Naoyoshi Takatsuna||National Police Agency Criminal Director||2014May 1||Fujitsu LimitedExecutive Officer Vice Chairman-CISO|
|92||Kiyotaka Takahashi||National Police Agency Security Bureau Chief||2015May 8||Cabinet Crisis Management|
|93||Yoshiki Okita||National Police Agency Security Bureau Chief||2016May 9||Cabinet Crisis Management|
|94||Naomasa Yoshida||National Police Agency Criminal Director||2017May 9||ToyotaAdviser|
|95||Masamitsu Miura||Deputy Chief of National Police Agency||2018May 9||Sompo JapanAdviser|
|96||Saito Minoru||Deputy General Manager of the Metropolitan Police Department||2020May 1|
Police Chief Award (including Police Chief Award and Police Chief Certificate of Appreciation)
The Metropolitan Police Department's commendation is stipulated in the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department's police commendation handling rules, and can be broadly divided into internal commendations and external commendations.The internal awards are divided into about 4 types.Police Achievement, Awards, diplomas, honors, for outsiders (people other than Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department police officers, etc.)Letter of thanksThere is.Strictly speaking, the police general award and the police general award are distinguished, but in general, the general award is often abbreviated or commonly known as the general award.
- ^ Previously, the National Personnel Authority Rule 9-42 (monthly salary of employees to whom the designated salary table applies) stipulated the salary of the designated salary table for each government office, but nowLaw Concerning Salary of General Staff - e-Gov Law SearchAccording to the provisions of Article 6-2, "The salary of the staff (excluding the staff of the Board of Audit and the National Personnel Authority) to whom the designated salary table is applied shall be in accordance with the purpose of the law concerning the national administrative organization, and in paragraph XNUMX of the preceding Article. It will be decided so that it conforms to the classification criteria based on the regulations, within the budget, and after hearing the opinion of the National Personnel Authority and determined by the Prime Minister. "The opinion of the National Personnel Authority is published every year immediately after the budget is established.The latest oneProposal of opinions regarding the establishment of salaries for employees to whom the designated job salary table applies and the setting and revision of the fixed number of job classes (March 31, 3)
- ^ The Commissioner of the National Police Agency also wears the "National Police Agency Commissioner's Emblem" (a mark indicating the Commissioner, not a rank emblem, five sunbursts).
- ^ Imperial Household Agency Homepage Schedule of Their Majesties the Emperor and Empress ..Courses are held every year except for some years.In the prefectural police headquarters,Yukiyuki,Public awareness, Except for special cases such as obedience / pick-up in "Onari" and an audience at the meeting of police chiefsRoyal familyI can't find the date of the relationship ("tea" to the old and new police chiefs (Imperial term. Actually, sake and food are served)2010May 2Published from an example made in).
- ^ honorBefore the system revision2003May 4Until the award ofHonors XNUMXnd Class, Gold and Silver StarWas awarded.In addition, each police agencySecretary,Police collegeChief, Osaka Prefectural Police Headquarters,Hokkaido policeAll the awards to those who have retired as general managers, etc.Order of the Sacred TreasureWill be given.
- ^ Regarding this point, Article 52-2, Paragraph 2 of the Police Law before the revision states, "In the case of the preceding paragraph (the Special Ward Public Safety Commission dismisses the Chief of Police of the Special Ward), the Special Ward Public Safety Commission shall be the Prime Minister. We must hear the opinion of the minister. "
- ^ For example,Osaka Prefectural PoliceThe head of the police department is the chief of the Osaka Prefectural Police Department, and the police officer is appointed by the National Public Safety Commission after the announcement of "ordering the chief of the Osaka Prefectural Police Department".
- ^ Official gazette(No. 5613)Heisei 23May 8According to page 8, the police chief is only appointed as a police chief, and there is no supplementary resignation.In the case of the prefectural police headquarters, for example, when issuing an announcement at the same time as promotion, "Appoint as police chief" "Aomori Prefectural Police"Order the general manager", etc., followed by the appointment resignation and the supplementary resignation.
- ^ The name of the chief of police of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department as a local police was "President of the Police" as in Tokyo.Detail isOsaka Metropolitan Police DepartmentSee.
- ^ 1874年8月4日以前も、制度上は東京警視庁の長は警視長（3等）で大警視（5等）は次位であったが、警視長は任命されず、川路が事実上のトップとして大警視に任命された。川路は1874年8月4日付けで警視長に昇任、1874年10月15日には警視長から改められた大警視（3等）に引き続き任命されている。
- ^ a b Mainichi Newspaper, "Bureaucrat Nippon" Mainichi Shimbun p37
- ^ "Law Seminar Special Edition / General Feature Series 36 Police Present" Nippon Hyoronsha p62
- ^ Article 81-2, Paragraph 2, Item 3 of the National Civil Service Law, Article 11-8 of the National Personnel Authority Regulations and the attached table
- ^ Minutes of the House of Representatives 019th Diet Local Administrative Committee No. 24
- ^ Minutes of the House of Representatives 015th Diet Local Administration and Legal Committee Union Examination Committee No. 1
- ^ “Cabinet decision by Mr. Yamamoto as Secretary of the Imperial Household Agency”Nihon Keizai Shimbun. (June 2016, 9) 2016th of February 9Browse.
- ^ "Former Police Chief Takahashi as Crisis Management Supervisor"Nihon Keizai Shimbun. (June 2016, 9) 2016th of February 9Browse.
- ^ “Approved by the Cabinet of Mr. Okita as the Chief of Police”Nihon Keizai Shimbun. (June 2016, 9) 2016th of February 9Browse.
- ^ "Mr. Yoshida as police chief"Nihon Keizai Shimbun. (June 2017, 9) 2017th of February 9Browse.
- ^ "Mr. Miura, Deputy Director of the National Police Agency, unusual personnel for the XNUMXth Police ChiefAsahi Shimbun. (April 2018, 9)
- ^ “Mr. Matsumoto promoted to the Commissioner of the National Police Agency Mr. Saito to the Chief of Police”Nihon Keizai Shimbun. (June 2020, 1)
- "History of the Metropolitan Police Department Meiji Edition", History of the Metropolitan Police Department Committee
- "Metropolitan Police Department History Taisho Edition", Metropolitan Police Department History Edition Committee
- "History of the Metropolitan Police Department Showa Part XNUMX", History of the Metropolitan Police Department Committee
- "History of the Metropolitan Police Department Showa Middle Edition (XNUMX)", Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department History Edition Committee
- "History of the Metropolitan Police Department Showa Middle Edition (XNUMXnd)", Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department History Edition Committee
- "100 Years of the Metropolitan Police Department", Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department XNUMXth Anniversary Event Steering Committee
- National Police Agency
- Fire department general
- Japan Coast Guard
- Police Achievement
- Chief of Police
- Governor of Tokyo