Gifu Prefecture, Minokamo City, Kani City Strengthen infection control measures for foreign residents Disseminate infection cases via SNS
If you write the contents roughly
Governor Hajime Furuta, who met with Mayor Shigeki Tomita of Kani City and Mayor Seiichi Ito of Minokamo City, said, "I've been here, but the way it is communicated to foreign residents is still insufficient.
As the infection of the new coronavirus by foreign residents continues to spread in Minokamo City and Kani City, Gifu Prefecture, with Gifu Prefecture ... → Continue reading
Gifu Prefecture's prefectural broadcasting station "Gifu Chan" is the "Gifu Chan DIGITAL" that delivers news about the prefecture. We will deliver seasonal topics from Gifu to the whole country.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Nobi Plain Hida, Located in contact with the mountains of Oku Mino. The northern part (north of Ibuka-cho) has farmland in the valley of the mountains, and the central part (Hachiya-cho / Yamanoue-cho) is a gentle plateau where pears, persimmons and other orchards are formed.Yamazaki MazakIndustrial parks such as are prosperous. The southern part (generally south of Moriyama Town) is a fertile lowland.Nobi PlainNortheastKiso RiverRiver terracePaddy fields and uplands spread out to belong to the group and surround the city. The climate belongs to a region where it does not snow much in Gifu Prefecture.
- Mt. Magushi
- Mount Fuji
- Temperature-up to 39.7 °C (2018(30)May 7), minimum -8.9℃ (1986(61)May 3）
- Maximum precipitation-305 mm (1992(4)May 8）
- Maximum instantaneous wind speed-25.7 m (2012(24)May 4）
- Maximum number of summer days-150 days (2013(25))
- Maximum number of summer days-86 days (2013(25))
- Most hot days-29 days (2010(22))
- Maximum number of tropical nights-30 days (2010(22))
- Maximum number of winter days-100 days (1981(Showa 56))
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||16.6|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||8.0|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−1.8|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−8.7|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||57.8|
|Average days of precipitation (≥1.0 mm)||8.0||7.7||10.1||10.6||11.3||12.7||13.7||9.2||11.8||9.2||8.2||7.7||120.2|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||142.9||157.3||187.7||192.8||184.1||143.0||158.0||198.9||156.0||157.5||142.3||145.8||1,966.3|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency|
It is relatively close from the city border to the border with Aichi Prefecture, but it is not adjacent to Aichi Prefecture (Inuyama City).
- Seki City
- Kani City
- Kani District
Region to which you belong
|Minokamo City and Population Distribution by Age in Japan (2005)||Minokamo-shi Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Minokamo city (equivalent area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- September 1954, 29 (Showa 4)- Ota Town-Furui Town-Yamanoue Village-Hachiya Village-Kamo Nomura-Ibuka-Shimoyone Tamura,as well asSanwa Village-Wachi VillageMinokamo City was born by merging a part of the above (the rest of Sanwa Village was transferred to Kawabe Town).The city name isMino countryKamo-gunDue to.
- 1962 (Showa 37) October 10-City song is established.
- March 1966, 41 (Showa 3)-National Railways Mino Ota Railway Station (currentlyMinoota rolling stock ward) Is completed in the city.
- 1966 (Showa 41) May 5-Completed "Line Park" on the banks of the Kiso River.
- 1968 (Showa 43) October 10-The first limited express "Hida" runs on the Takayama Main Line.
- 1969 (Showa 44) April 4-The completion ceremony of Nakano Ohashi is held.
- 1973 (Showa 48) March 3-Opening ceremony of private Minokamo high school is held.
- December 1975, 50 (Showa 12)-Nano Bypass (Shitamachi-Wakamiya) opened.
- 1976 (Showa 51) September 9-Kawai Ohashi is completed. Along with this, the Kawai no Watari, which had been operating since the Edo period, was abolished in October.
- 1979 (Showa 54) May 5-The municipal library is completed in Otahonmachi.
- 1980 (Showa 55) May 5-Kamo Fire Service Office Union Fire Department Headquarters-Completion of a joint fire station in Kamogawa Town.
- 1981 (Showa 56) February 2-Minokamo post office new office building is completed.
- 1981 (Showa 56) November 11-Sony Minokamo factory completed.
- 1983 (Showa 58) March 3-Minokamo Central Public Hall and Minokamo Health Center will be completed with the Kamo Holiday Emergency Clinic.
- 1983 (Showa 58) September 9-Flooded Kiso River by heavy rain brought by typhoon No. 28. Inundation damage occurred mainly in Ota Town. (10/XNUMX heavy rain disaster)
- 1983 (Showa 58) November 11-The opening ceremony of Shinotabashi will be held.
- 1986 (Showa 61) December 12-Abolition of JNR Ominami Line, Nagara River Railway will start operation.
- 1988 (63) August 8-City Hotel Minokamo opened.
- 1990 (Heisei 2) April 4-Completed city hall branch office. Combined use started.
- 1991 (Heisei 3) September 9-"Sun Sports Land" opens in Yamanoue Town.
- April 1995, 4-Minokamo Health Forest opens.
- 1996 (Heisei 8) July 7-Minokamo City East Library opened in Hongo Town.
- 1998 (Heisei 10) March 3-National Route 26 Nano bypass three-dimensional completed.
- 1998 (Heisei 10) March 3-Minotata station Hashigami station building, north-south free passage is completed.
- October 2000, 12 ⁻Minokamo Cultural Forest opens.
- 2000 (Heisei 12) October 10-Start of bus service.
- September 2003, 15- Kamo-gun6 towns and 1 village (Slope town-Fuka Town-Kawabe Town-Nanada Town-Yaotsu Town-Shirakawa-Higashishirakawa Village) Together with the "Minokamo City/Kamogun Municipal Merger Council". Minokamo City and Kamo County have been living in the same area for a long time,Transfer mergerI had a plan to do it. However, as a result of a referendum on the pros and cons of the merger held in 2004, the council was dissolved and the merger plan disappeared due to the majority of Minokamo city's opponents.
- 2005 (17) March 3-Tokai Circular Expressway is opened. At the same time, the Minokamo interchange and the Minokamo service area will open.
- June 2018, 30 (Heisei 6) ⁻ Due to the water quality deterioration of the Hida River due to heavy rain, operation of the prefectural Yamanoue water purification plant was stopped. In addition, the intake of water at the Moriyama Water Purification Plant was also stopped, and water was cut off at Shimoyoneda, Ota, and Furui areas.
From the late 1990sJapanese BraziliansBeginning withFilipinos in JapanThe number of foreign residents increased, mainly in the Furui district, and the number exceeded 2000% of the city's population in the latter half of the 1s. In recent years, the number of Chinese living in Japan is increasing. The ratio of foreigners to the population as of June 2014, 6 is approximately 1%..
Ogaki,Kani CityAnd 26 municipalities outside the prefectureForeign residents' city meetingParticipated in and served as the chair city for two years from 2007. In fiscal 2, the “Minokamo Declaration” was adopted, which promotes efforts toward the realization of a multicultural society. What is a foreign residents' city meeting?ShizuokaHamamatsu cityMainly in JapanForeignerIn a town where many liveMunicipalities,International AssociationIt is an organization established for the purpose of local governments and international exchanges of cities where many foreign residents live.
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Remarks|
|15-16||Naoyuki Watanabe||2005/9/11||2013/5/9||Resigned due to health reasons|
|Duty agent||2016/12/20||2017/1/29||Deputy Mayor Seiichi Ito|
|18||Hiroto Fujii||2017/1/29||2017/6/1||Reelection. Remaining term according to regulations|
|Duty agent||2017/12/15||2018/1/12||Deputy Mayor Seiichi Ito|
|2018/1/13||2018/1/28||Hiroshi Sako, General Manager of Corporate Planning Department|
- Seiichi Ito (1st term)
- Term: April 2022, 1
- Number of people: 16 people
- Term: April 2022, 10
- Chair: Hidenori Makita (Yui no Kai)
- Vice-chairman: Yoshimasa Watanabe (Yui no Kai)
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Representative name (◎ is representative)|
|Yui no Kai||10||Tokuo Nagata, Tomoko Taguchi, Fumiyoshi Sakai, Nobuyuki Sakou, Takao Watanabe, Hidenori Makita, Yoshimasa Watanabe, Miyoshi Katagiri, Yumiko Mori, Sakae Yamada|
|Wide||2||Atsushi Takai, Masaki Murase|
|Japan Communist PartyCity council||1||Takashi Maeda|
|City councilKomeito||1||Fumitoshi Kanai|
|New wind||1||Koichi Tsuge|
Until the middle of the Showa era, rice cultivation and mulberry cultivation for sericulture were popular.River terraceBecause of the terrain formed by the groundwater, groundwater can be obtained as spring water at low altitude land near the river, but it is gentle.plateauThe central part of the city was a severe area for fields, both as soil and water. By water use measures, land improvement, and fruit cultivation that suits the soil since the Taisho erapear,persimmonEtc. are being produced. To city special productDojo Hachiya PersimmonThere is.
In 1955 (Showa 30), Gifu Prefecture selected and introduced Minokamo City as a suitable factory site, which encouraged the attraction of the factory to Minokamo City, and the manufacturing industry flourished in 1960. In 35 (Showa 1962), all the regulations for attracting Minokamo-shi factories were revised, and the plant was invited under the application of the Low Development Zone Industrial Promotion Law in September 37 (Showa 9). Was started, but the operation was started.
Advantageous in industrial water levelHida RiverOn the west bank, especially for the textile industry,Gunze Co., Ltd.Had a factory in the area adjacent to Higashi Junior High School across the Hida River and the national highway. With the transition of the textile industry, this Gunze factory siteSony EMCSSold to the 1980s and 2000s video cameras and mobile phones,PlayStation 2After operating as a manufacturing base ofSenshukaiIt is an affiliated distribution center.
National railwayOminami LineAlong the way, in 1975, along with the development of the TV industry in the Kamono area.Hitachi, Ltd.System Hitachi Hitachi Tech (currently:McSelf Frontier) Established a factory.Nagara RailwayEven afterNational Highway 248At the same time, we are utilizing the benefits of logistics.
In addition, the industrialization of the central plateau area, which has poor water quality, is progressing. The semiconductor industry flourished in the 1980s, following the establishment of the Hachiya Industrial Park in 1983 (Showa 58), and the following yearFujitsu VLSIMemory chip factory has advanced. With the start of the sale of the Chubu Plateau Industrial Zone in 2000, manufacturing bases for various industries have been established.
Large scale centered on Hachiya TownLand readjustment projectWas promoted, and public spaces such as streets, residential areas, parks, and industrial parks were created. This allowsMitsukan GroupFactory of various companies including.
- Chubu Plateau Land Readjustment Project (completed in March 20)-Minokamo Chubu Plateau
- Nakahachiya land readjustment project (completed in October 27)-Hydrangea hill
- Yamazaki Mazak
- Wakao Confectionery, Tandoor Confectionery
- Mitsukan Group
- Universal cans
- McSelf Frontier
- Osakaya Confectionery
- Seven industry
- Bell Maison Logisco
- Nimura Chemical Industry
- Shinwa Construction
A shopping district spreads out in front of the south exit of Minoota Station, and once used to be a lively center of commerce, it is no longer active due to the effects of motorization. On the other hand, within 1km north of Minotata StationNeighborhood Shopping Center(NSC) has been actively developed, and large-scale stores have expanded one after another, becoming the commercial center of the city.
Main commercial facilities
- MEGA Don Quijote UNYMinokamo store
- Collect Park Minokamo (AlbisMinokamo store)
- BarrowMinokamo store, Ota store, Kawai store
- Home improvement barrowMinokamo store
- OkuwaMinokamo store
- K's DenkiMinokamo store
- V ・ drugMinokamo store, Minokamo west store, Minokamo east store
- GenkyMinokamo store, Mino Ota store, Shimoyoneda store, Kamono store
- Aoki of the medicineKawai store, Minoota store, Shinike store
- Sanyodo BookstoreMinokamo store
- Pet Forest Minokamo Store
Financial institutions with branches in the city
- Juroku Bank(Local bank)-Minokamo Branch, Furui Branch
- Ogaki Kyoritsu Bank(Regional Bank)-Minokamo Branch
- Tono Shinkin Bank(Credit union)-Minokamo Branch, Furui Branch, Yamate Branch
- Gifu Shinkin Bank(Shinkin Bank)-Minokamo Branch
- Seki Shinkin Bank(Shinkin Bank)-Kamono Branch
- Gifu Shoko Credit Union(Credit union)-Minokamo Branch
- Megumi Agricultural Cooperative(Agricultural cooperative）
- Japan Post Bank(Postal service）
Sister cities/partner cities
- Gifu Prefectural Kamo High School
- Gifu Prefectural Kamo Agriculture and Forestry High School
- Minokamo High School*Junior high school
Junior high school
- Minokamo City West Junior High School
- Minokamo City Higashi Junior High School
- Minokamo Fukacho Junior High School Association Futaba Junior High School
- Minokamo Junior High School*Junior high school
- Minokamo City Ota Elementary School
- Minokamo Kamono Elementary School
- Minokamo City Hachiya Elementary School
- Minokamo City Yamate Elementary School
- Minokamo Municipal Furui Elementary School
- Minokamo Shimoyoneda Elementary School
- Minokamo City Yamanoue Elementary School
- Minokamo City Ibuka Elementary School
- Minokamo Sanwa Elementary School
Other schools and educational facilities
- Gifu Prefectural Kamo Special Support School
- Izaki Newton College
- Gifu Prefectural International Takumi Academy(Occupational Ability Development Promotion Actbased onPublic vocational capacity building）
Designated driving school
- Gifu Legal Affairs BureauMinokamo branch office
- Gifu Labor BureauMinokamo Public Employment Security Office (Hello Work Minokamo)
- Japan Pension ServiceMinokamo Pension Office
- Gifu Prefecture Kamo General Government Building
- MinokamoSettlement foreigner independence support center
- General welfare hall
City Hall / Liaison Office
- Minokamo City Hall
- Furui Liaison Office
- Yamanoue Liaison Office
- Hachiya Liaison Office
- Kamono Liaison Office
- Ibuka Liaison Office
- Sanwa Liaison Office
- Shimoyoneda Liaison Office
- Gifu Prefectural PoliceKamo Police Station
- Kamo Fire Service Office Association
- Middle fire station, Chuo branch office
- Minokamo Cultural Center
- Minokamo Cultural Forest
- Otajuku Nakasendo Hall
Physical education facility
- Minokamo Central Gymnasium Plaza Chutai
- West Gymnasium
- Maebira Sports Ground
- West General Sports Ground
- East General Sports Ground
- Sun Sports Land Minokamo
- Minokamo City Library
- Minokamo City Central Library
- Minokamo City East Library
- Minokamo City Library North Part Room
- Maebira Park
- Otemachi Park
- Kisogawa Ryokuchi Line Park
- Fossil forest park
- Nakanoshima Park
- Chubudai Park
- Furui neighborhood park
Social welfare corporation
The representative station of Minokamo city isMinooota StationAnd all three routes through the city are in service.
- Tokai passenger railway(JR Tokai)
- Takayama Main Line:- Minooota Station - Furui Station
- Taita Line : Minooota Station - Minokawaai Station
- Nagara Railway
- Ominami Line : Minooota Station - Maebira Koen Station - Kamono Station
- Other,Fuka StationWest side from (Fuka Town)Seki Tomioka StationPerson) It passes through the city even in the section of about 450m.
To get to and from Nagoya, the JR Takayama Line changes at Unuma Station (Kakamigahara City), so you often use the Meitetsu Shin-Unuma Station (the first station of the limited express / express train on the Inuyama Line).
General route bus
- Totetsu Bus (Tono Railway）
- Yaotsu Line
- Love bus(Minokamo City(Shinota taxiConsignment))
- Machinagagurutto line
- 3 Park connecting line
- Amachi Forest/Shoyou Line
- Peeling tree, Sokichi line
- Fruit Yamanoue Line
- Fruit Hachiya Line
- Satoyama line
- Firefly line
- Furui Station-Kanigawa Station Line
General national road
General prefectural road
- Gifu Prefectural Road 63 Minokamo Wara Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road 64 Kani Kanayama Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road 80 Mino Kawabe Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road 97, Fuka Nanada Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road 207 Kagamihara Mino Kamo Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road 342 Heisei Memorial Park Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road No. 346 Fukasaka Holiday Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road 347 Hachiya Ota Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road No. 348 Yamanokami Furui Line
- Gifu Prefectural Road No. 350 Nogami Furui Line
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
- Koyamaji Temple(Kannon Oyama)
- Shoganji Temple
- Zuirinji Temple
- Agata Shrine
- Kamo Shrine
- Owari DomainOta Daigosho Site
Nearby Tourist Spots
- Gifu Seiryu Satoyama Park
- Minokamo Health Forest(Living environment protection forest)
- Japan line down
- Kobino TenguyamaAragonism
- (Riverport Park Minokamo)
- Yamazaki Mazak Machine Tool Museum
Festivals and events
- Summer Team (8st Saturday of August)
- On Festival MINOKAMO Autumn Team Nakasendo Festival (October)
- FM et al (FM line wave) - next toKani City,Mitake TownTarget area for broadcasting
- FM FM (Broadcast to Crab) (Decommissioned)-The neighboring Kani city was also a broadcasting area
- Chubu Cable Network(Aiki Bureau)-Minokamo City is part of the Aiki Bureau area.
- Flower clock
- Minokamo International Association
- Minokamo Green Net
- Nice day (NPO)
- Rainbow Village
- Asian Friends Association
- Minokamo Kayukai
- Minokamo Farmers Club
- Japanese Christian Reformed Church
- Catholic church
- (Brazilian in Japan)->
- On April 2020, 4, the city sentenced female assistant managers in their 3s to disciplinary action for a month of suspension. According to the city's announcement, in fiscal 40, when he was in the Industrial Promotion Department, he traveled abroad and posted a video on SNS even though he was on leave due to illness. The assistant section manager reportedly made a false report that it was not true. The city has determined that it has fallen into trust.
- Mitsuyasu Kato (Sengoku warlord,Daming)
- Tarohachi Fukuda (A nobleman,OtajukuHonjin(Fukuda family 18th owner)
- Koichiro Hayashi(Member of the House of Representatives)
- Yoshikazu Kuwahara (Councilor of the House of Representatives Large taxpayer, businessman)
- Tsuyouchi(Novelist, playwright)
- Sokichi Tsuda(Japanese historian)
- Mamiya Shigekichi(Politician, member of the House of Representatives, Gifu Prefectural Assembly, 51th Chairman, Minpei Hibino is his brother)
- Eiichi Watanabe(Politician, first Mayor Minokamo, member of the House of Representatives, sixth mayor Naoyuki Watanabe is Miko)
- Eiko Kitagawa(Screenwriter, movie director)
- Mike's Guyama(Lyricist)
- Akihiro Shiramura(Pro baseball player)
- Tsukasa Ikuyama(soccer player)
- Hideki Matsuda(soccer player)
- Sako base(soccer player)
- Koji Yamaguchi(Digital compositor)
- Youto Wakayama(Actor)
- Yoshito Kishi(Synthetic organic chemist, Professor Emeritus of Harvard University, evacuated to Kamo Senior High School)
- Yoshiro Watanabe(Life scientist, Professor Emeritus of the University of Tokyo, Former President of The Oceanographic Society of Japan)
- Masami Watanabe(Life scientist, Professor Emeritus, Kyoto University)
- Takako Ishii(Female Bicycler）
- ^ History of Minokamo for Citizens Minokamo Citizens Museum -Viewed October 2021, 6
- ^ Minokamo City Population Minokamo
- ^ "Mayor Minokamo mayor Fujii, who has been re-elected, re-elected a newcomer.". Mainichi Newspapers (Mainichi Shimbun). (June 2017, 1) 2017/6/25Browse.
- ^ “Mr. Fujii was elected Mayor of Minokamo and if she was convicted while in office, she would lose her job.”. Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun). (March 2017, 5). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2017, 5. 2017/6/25Browse.
- ^ “Mayor Minokamo submits a resignation to the mayor of the city council and does not go to the government office”. Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun). (December 2017, 12) 2017/12/15Browse.
- ^ "Former Deputy Mayor, Mr. Ito, first elected by Mayor Minokamo". Chunichi Shimbun (Chunichi Shimbun). (March 2018, 1). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2018, 1. 2018/1/30Browse.
- ^ Minokamo City Naka-Hachiya Industrial Complex
- ^ "Ushigana Fort (Minokamo Encyclopedia)"Minokamo Civic MuseumOfficial website
- ^ "Deputy female section manager on sick leave, false report on video posting survey of overseas travel”. Yomiuri Shimbun (March 2020, 4). 2020/4/3Browse.