Awareness-raising activities to prevent accidents caused by picking edible wild plants Hokkaido
If you write the contents roughly
In Hokkaido, an 8-year-old man died in Shiriuchi-cho, southern Hokkaido on the 88th, and accidents caused by picking edible wild plants are occurring one after another.
In Takinoe Town, Okhotsk, police officers called on people entering the mountain to pick edible wild plants to prevent accidents. XNUMX ... → Continue reading
Get the latest news from Hokkaido on your own!
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
In addition to being collected for private use, many are commercially collected or cultivated and distributed and sold. According to the Forestry Agency's 2018 Special Forest Product Production Statistics Survey, the products classified as wild plants are "warabi" and "dry". Ten items are listed: "Zenmai", "Taranome", "Fuki", "Fukinoto", "Tsuwabuki", "Uwabamiso", "Ostrich Fern", "Koshiabura", and "Maple". ..
The edible collection of edible wild plants has been carried out in mountain villages in various places since ancient times, but it was not highly productive as a means of obtaining food, and it had only the economic significance of poor mountain villages as Biara food. Due to the improvement of life after the high growth period, it has attracted a lot of attention as a luxury item.Breed improvementIt tastes good and is easy to eatVegetablesUnlike wild plants, wild plantsLyeUnique byBitterness・ Although it often has a harsh taste, the flavor that vegetables do not have was prized.AlsoForcingWith the spread of vegetables, vegetables have become available regardless of the season, and edible wild plants that can feel the "season" have been attracting attention.
Since the plants that can be collected differ depending on the vegetation in the area, due to the spread of tourismlocal cuisineThe number of restaurants that specialize in edible wild plants has increased.On the other hand, in recent years, due to the increase in the name of wild plantsCommodity cropCultivation as a trout is also widespread, especially trout such as royal fern and bracken.iconThe fact is that edible wild plants, which have been recognized as edible wild plants, are distributed and sold regardless of the place of origin or the time of year.Therefore, it is ironic that the edible wild plants, which should be a traditional local dish, are similar no matter where you eat them.
How to preserve wild plants
Wild plants are dried and stored as dry matter.
Wild plantsSaltedIt is often saved as.It used to be one of the important foods in winter.
Boiled wild plants
When the spread of retort pouch foods began in Japan in the 1960s,Bracken,Mainspring,Nameko,Fungus,Bamboo shootWe cut several kinds of edible wild plants, boiled them in water, and packed them in packs.Boiled, "Sansai mix", etc.manufactured foodHas appeared.These have rapidly become popular in the food service industry because they can be added with vegetable flavors without the hassle of cooking and are available regardless of the season.
Japanese buckwheat noodles,UdonAt the store, "Sansai soba" and "Sansai udon", which can be made simply by sprinkling boiled edible wild plants, have become a staple of the menu in a blink of an eye, and are particularly simple.Standing Soba/Udon ShopIt was very useful in.
In addition,A coffee shop,Department storeEven in eating out for the masses such as a large dining room, "Sansai" using boiled edible wild plantspilaf"Spaghetti with wild plants" and other unusual Japanese and Western dishes were developed one after another and gained popularity.
After the Heisei era, fresh vegetables circulated and their value as flavored vegetables diminished, and edible wild plants became generally unfavorable due to the spread of carnivorous culture. It became a thing.
Picking wild vegetables
After the high-growth period, the collection of wild plants and mushrooms, which was traditionally carried out as a production activity in mountain villages,Mountain streamfishingEtc. are hobbiesOutdoor・ It came to be done as a kind of activity.The collection of edible wild plants has also become popular, including the residents of the city, under the common name of "picking edible wild plants."Mushroom hunting was called "mushroom hunting" and was distinguished from edible wild plants.
The form of picking edible wild plants is the nuclear family, which was the social situation at that time.Private carHas an affinity with the spread of
- Performed by an individual or several enthusiasts.
- Since it is divided into forests, it is mainly performed by adult males, and family members are avoided.
- For automobiles that were being maintainedForest roadUse to move closer to the collection site.
- Assuming a day trip, the equipment is relatively light.
- The use of collected wild plants is limited to private consumption and gifts with relatives.
There is such a feature.
In addition, the edible wild plants epidemic has created various problems as listed below.
Every year, there are reports of cases in which a person who was collecting edible wild plants suffers a mountain accident.For example, of the 2018 mountain accidents compiled by the National Police Agency, 385 cases were "picking edible wild plants and mushrooms," accounting for 12.3% of all mountain accidents.Since there are many wild plants that grow in the swamps, there are many falls and slips.In addition, there are many distresses due to getting lost when entering a place that is not particularly familiar.Also, depending on the seasonbear,boar, Poisonous snakes, and bees will also cause distress.About bears bearsbell,radioEtc. are recommended.
bivouacMost people do not carry their equipment, so once they are in distress and the report / search is delayed, the mortality rate will increase significantly.It is recommended to tell the family about the destination and the scheduled time to return home.
For edible wild plantsPoisonous plantThere are plants that look similar to the above, and there are many cases of food poisoning caused by accidentally collecting and eating.For example, all deaths from food poisoning in 2018 compiled by the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare are due to edible wild plants and mushroom hunting.With thorough hygiene control of foods distributed on the market, the risk of edible wild plants collected by ordinary people without specialized knowledge is relatively increasing.It is not recommended to pick edible wild plants without sufficient knowledge.
The following are poisonous plants that are easily mistaken for wild plants.
- Ichirinso: It is easy to mistake it for Nirinsou.
- Sumac : Aralia elata, Easy to mistake for Cosiabra.
- Anemone stolonifer: It is easy to mistake it for Nirinsou.
- Daffodil : LeekIt is easy to mistake it for.
- Lily of the valley: Easy to be mistaken for allium ochotense.
- Aconite: It is easy to mistake it for Nirinsou.
- Cicuta virosa: Easy to mistake for auction.
- Diatom: Easy to mistake for Hosta sieboldiana..Easy to be mistaken for allium ochotense.
- Hashiridoro: It is easy to mistake it for butterbur sprout.
There are no forests without owners in Japan, whether privately or publicly owned.The act of collecting wild plants without the permission of the ownerForest theft crimeIt hits.Also,National parkIsNatural Parks ActIn some cases, the collection of plants is prohibited by the regulations of.
Although it is customary to allow some amount of edible wild plants to be collected, it is clearly illegal to invade forests that clearly state that "no entry to the mountains other than those involved" or "no animal, plant and mineral collection". Is.For example2009Mid-February,Chubu Mountain National Park OfMt. TsubakurodakeIn the national forest at the foot of the mountain, "Total prohibition of collecting animals and plants』Ignored or disregarded, four office workers who were collecting allium ochotenseForest lawviolation(Forest theft crime) Interrogated on suspicion and laterDocument inspectionThere are a small number of cases of detection such as being caught.
Also in the mountain villageAdmission placeIn some cases, a foreigner steps into a forest where local residents have been allowed to collect edible wild plants as a place like this, causing conflict with the local residents.Even in this case, it is not possible to legalize the harvesting of edible wild plants that the owner of the forest does not permit under any circumstances.
The edible wild plants are limited, and if you collect more than you can breed, the edible wild plants will naturally disappear.
For this reason, edible wild plantsPlant communityAmong them, etiquette is required, such as not collecting foods of a size that is not suitable for food, and not collecting the rest in places where there are traces of collection by someone.However, it is not easy to comply with the discipline when picking edible wild plants, which is visited by an unspecified number of people and cannot be mutually monitored, and it is not uncommon for the edible wild plants to decrease year by year.
Main wild plants
- ア ザ ミ
- Azukina (in the Hida region, in HokkaidoYukizasaTo point to)
- Iwabuki (Daimonjisou）
- Elatostema umbellata(Ms)
- Hosta sieboldiana(Urui)
- Gyoja garlic(Also known as: Ainu Negi, Kitobiro)
- Wolfberry(Crow Nanban)
- A. arguta
- Gamblea innovans
- Bamboo shoot
- Aralia elata
- Sasa kurilensis(Sasa kurilensis)
- Adenophora triphylla(Totoki)
- Astilbe odontophyllum
- Japanese butterbur, butterbur
- Momijigasa(Also known as Sidoke)
- Yamano yam(Also known as natural yam)
- Yamabukishouma(Also known as Jonna)
- (Also known as: Bonna, Bowna)
- Mountain grapes
- Yukizasa(Also known as: Azukina, Pyon)
- ^ Keisuke Mitsuida "Actual conditions of royal fern production in the mountain villages in the hinterland of northeastern Japan and its significance for maintaining the village" (Geographical Review of Japan 47 (6) 1974)
- ^ https://www.npa.go.jp/publications/statistics/safetylife/chiiki/H30sangakusounan_gaikyou.pdf Overview of mountain accidents in 30-National Police Agency]
- ^ 30 food poisoning outbreak situation (summary version) and major food poisoning cases
- ^ a b Yamanogusa Color Encyclopedia Enjoy becoming a medicine to eat. SHUFUNOTOMO(1983). P. 152. ISBN 978 4076011887
- ^ a b "Let's attention to the food poisoning caused by poisonous plants". Saitama City Homepage. Saitama (September 2016, 1). 2019/8/1Browse.
- ^ Masayoshi Nakai (2005). Let's be careful!100 kinds of poisonous plants (Second edition ed.). Kinensha. p. 27. ISBN 4-321-24819-1
- ^ Masayoshi Nakai (2005). Let's be careful!100 kinds of poisonous plants (Second edition ed.). Kinensha. P. 34. ISBN 4-321-24819-1
- ^ Osamu Haneda (2004). Outdoor poison book. Co., Ltd.Mountains and valleys. p. 176. ISBN 4-635-50026-8
- ^ Osamu Haneda (2004). Outdoor poison bookYama-kei Publishers Co., Ltd. p. 116. ISBN 4-635-50026-8
- ^ Be careful when picking edible wild plants! !!It's so similar!Toxic plants(As of January 2012, 1Archive)- Sagamihara City
- Hori hori --A knife used to collect wild plants.Gardening trowelMany of them use functions together.
- Rescue plant
- Number of distress accidents in Aomori Prefecture, etc .: Aomori Prefectural Office website - Wayback machine(For archived March 2013, 12)
- “Four people sent documents on suspicion of collecting wild plants without permission North Africa Mt. Tsubakurodake”. Shin every web (Shinano Mainichi Shimbun). (July 2009, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2009, 7.
Oshima jurisdiction,Oshima PeninsulaLocated in the southwest.The eastern partTsugaru StraitFacing the west and south are mountains.Town center from east to westChinai RiverThere is Shiriuchi city in the downstream area.
Along rivers and coastsNational Route 228In addition to runningHokkaido Shinkansen-Kaikyo LinePasses through the townPassenger stationIs not installed, but in the Yunosato areaSeikan TunnelThe Hokkaido side wellhead is provided.
Origin of the town name
AinuFrom "Cir-ot-i", "Cir-oci" (birds, herds, places)..It is the production center of 15 falconry falconry donated to the Tokugawa Shogunate, which was one of the main financial resources of the Matsumae domain, and it is said that more than half of them were captured in Shiriuchi..
- Main mountain
- Katsura-dake (734m)
- Nanatsudake (957m)
- Tomyodake (577m)
- Soldier Mountain (about 300m. Wuyuan area)
- Main river
- Chinai River
- Around Uchikawa (Koronai River)
- Main lake
- Shiriuchi Dam
- Main cape
- Cape Kitsune
- Cape Yagoshi
|Population distribution by age in Shiriuchi Town and the whole country (2005)||Population distribution by age and gender in Shiriuchi Town (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Shiriuchi Town (corresponding area)
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- It has prospered since the Jomon period.Decorations and boulders have been found.
- Muromachi Period
The early modern period
- Edo Period
- 1888(Meiji21 years):Shiriuchi Village1 other villageChiefInstalled.
- 1906(Meiji 39): Kamiiso-gun (Kotaniishi) and Kamiiso-gun (Wakimoto) Shiriuchi-mura merged.Kamiiso-gun due to the second-class town and village systemShiriuchi VillageBecomes
Sister cities/partner cities
- Shiriuchi Police Box
- Residential police box
- Main post office
- Shiriuchi Post Office
- Yunosato Post Office
* The Kikonai Post Office is in charge of collection and delivery operations in Shiriuchi Town.
- Zip Code
- Zip Code --049-11XX (03 Shigeuchi 06 Motomachi 05 Kotaniishi 01 Nakagawa 07 Jorai 02 Morikoshi 04 Wakimoto)
- Oyster ――It is a rare open sea product nationwide, and grows up in the rough seas of the Tsugaru Strait..
- Main fishing port
- Nakanogawa fishing port
- Wakimoto fishing port
- Kotaniishi fishing port
- Leek - 1971Trial cultivation began in (Showa 46)2015(27) is about 1705 tons and the sales amount is about 11.75 billion yen, boasting the largest production volume in Hokkaido, accounting for more than half of the agricultural production value..
Agricultural cooperative/fishing cooperative
- New Hakodate Agricultural Cooperative(JA New Hakodate) Shiriuchi Branch
- Kamiiso-gun Fisheries Cooperative
- Yamato Transport: Hakodate Main Branch Kikonai Center (Kikonai Town)
- Sagawa Express: Hakodate Sales Office (Hakodate City)
- Nippon Express: Hakodate Branch Automobile Sales Division (Hakodate City)
- Donan Umimachi Shinkin BankShiriuchi branch
- Power plant
Junior high school
- Shiriuchi Municipal Shiriuchi Junior High School
- Shiriuchi Municipal Shiriuchi Elementary School
- Yunosato Elementary School, Shiriuchi Town
- Shiriuchi Municipal Wakimoto Elementary School
Early childhood education
- Shiriuchi kindergarten
In our townHokkaido passenger railway(JR Hokkaido)Hokkaido Shinkansen-Kaikyo LineCrosses, but there is no passenger station.The nearest station when using the railroad is the Hokkaido Shinkansen andDonan Isaribi RailwayDonan Isaribi Railway LineKikonai Station.
There used to be Shiriuchi Station on the Kaikyo Line,2014(Heisei26) It was abolished as a passenger station on March 3.2016(28) February 3Hokkaido ShinkansenAt the same point as the old Shiriuchi station with the opening ofYunosato Shiriuchi signal fieldWas opened.
Before the opening of the Kaikyo Line, JR HokkaidoMatsumae LineIs open to the townMorikoshi Station,Oshima-Shiriuchi Station,Omonai Station,Yunosato StationWas installed, but this is1988(63) The entire line was abolished on February 2.
- Hakodate Bus --Established Shiriuchi branch office.Matsumae Line alternative busHakodateThere is a route to the direction.
- Hokkaido Road No. 531 Kotani Ishiwatarijima Shiriuchi Stop Line --The road to the Kotaniishi district.A dead end after passing Kotaniishi
- Hokkaido Road No. 698 Yunosato Toshima Chinai Stop Line --From Yunosato, Shiriuchi Town Former Oshima-Shiriuchi Station (currently Hakodate Bus Shiriuchi Branch Office)
- Hokkaido Road No. 812 Building Town Fukushima Line --This road is partially unopened
- Roadside Station Shiriuchi --Located at the entrance and exit of the Seikan Tunnel, a space for observing the Shinkansen has been set up on the roof for the opening of the Hokkaido Shinkansen.
Important cultural property
- Hokkaido Yunosato 4 Sites Excavated from Earthen Pot
Sights and historic sites
Nearby Tourist Spots
- Matsumae / Yagoshi Prefectural Natural Park
- Chinai Onsen
Festivals and events
- Summer Carnival in Shiriuchi-August 8th every year
- Shiriuchi Big Fishing Festival-Mid-August
- Shiriuchi Taste Battle Winter Team Kakinira Festival-Mid-February
- Kitajima Saburo(singer)
- Hiroko Matsumae(Singer, Saburo Kitajima's cousin)
- Naohiro Ono(psychologist)
- (Leather craftsman)
- Tetsuya Yamamoto(Former baseball manager of Shiriuchi High School)
- ^ "Ainu Place Name List Shibe-Setsu P61-70P". Ainu place name list. Hokkaido Environment and Living Department Ainu Policy Promotion Office (2007). 2017/11/8Browse.
- ^ "Origin of the town name". Shiriuchi Town, HokkaidoShiriuchi Town. As of April 2018, 4オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2018/4/7Browse.
- ^ Kozue Isozaki (September 2015, 9). “Hokkaido Shinkansen 20 to open: 3.26 Attractive excavation hospitality“ Eyeball ”search”. Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun): p. Morning edition Hokkaido comprehensive edition
- ^ a b Kenji Izumi (December 2015, 12). “Lounge Shiriuchi Nira, exploring the hidden power of Hokkaido's largest production volume, aiming to develop supplements”. Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun): p. Morning edition Hokkaido comprehensive edition
- ^ Kozue Isozaki (August 2015, 8). “Aiming at the lounge roadside station and the new Shinkansen station, new establishments, superb views, and special products are also available at the“ important point ””. Asahi Shimbun (Asahi Shimbun): p. Morning edition Hokkaido comprehensive edition