A immersive beauty salon ASMR & binaural voice drama work, "[Kyoko ...
If you write the contents roughly
"[Kyotoba] Hairdresser Pretend", which will be distributed for free this time, is a binaural voice drama.
The voice drama "[Kyotoba] Cosmetologist Pretend" starring Mayu Sagara will be distributed for free from June 6th (Friday) today ... → Continue reading
Zipang WEB is a news media that introduces the charm of the region with the theme of "region and shining".
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Radio Drama(British: radio drama,alone: radio play) Is audio-only media (mainlyradioProduced and announced onDramaThat is.Broadcast drama(Houseki),Audio drama,Sound drama,The sequel(Koegeki) In addition, as a similar termVoice dramaThere is, but hereSound systemCoterie activities andOnline voice actorOften limited to the media produced in connection with. Detail is#Voice dramaSee.
tv setAlthough it was an important content of broadcasting culture in the era when it was not popular (until the 1960s), it has been decreasing since then.
Broadcast programMostly, it is produced as a public work on the web, but this item also includes those produced for advertisement in broadcasting. So-called "radiation" is also dealt with in this item.
mainlyAn actor,Voice actorHowever, he plays the character only by voice. As the listener is asked how to recall the image of the world under construction, including the scene, without the image, along with the ability of the performer,Show(Sound effectThe so-called sound making, such as how to make and put out sounds, is important.
Some of the scripts are based on previously published novels and comics, and some are specially written for radio dramas (see below).
Radio broadcasting began in the United States in 1920.. With the introduction of sound systems into movies, the industry relationship between movies and radio began to be seen in the late 1920s, and talkie movies were advertised on the radio. Starring on the show has long been avoided.. However, around 1933, changes appeared, such as comedians and singers from the radio starring in movies and movie actors appearing on radio programs..
In October 1934, the Broadway stage drama was turned into a radio drama.] Has begun.. The show is a weekly radio drama that aired from a studio in Radio City, New York.Seventh heaven"(Starring John Balls, Miriam Hopkins).. In 1936, the broadcast base of the program moved from New York to Los Angeles, and the famous Hollywood movie star always appeared, and the program continued for about 1955 years until 20..
In Japan, if we simply put the sound of a drama on the airwaves, it can be said that its history began when the 1925 radio broadcasting started. On the first day of the test broadcast (March 3st) and the first day of the main broadcast (March 1nd), the Italian opera company (official name unknown)Fidelio''Rigoletto''Magic fluteThe singing part of.. Also, on March 3, during the trial broadcast period,Activity beanKumaoka Tendo called "Movie Story" and said, "MiserableIs played alone.
July 7st of the same year,5th generation Nakamura Utaemon,Fukusuke Nakamura, 5th generation,Third generation Nakamura TokizoRagaTsuyouchiWorkkabuki"PaulowniaPart of the song was called "Radio Play".. The next week,New school OfMasao InoueとFirst Yaeko Mizutaniby"Captain's daughterWas broadcast.. In any case, these "radio plays" were just reproductions of the acting and production on stage, and there was room for improvement in production.
The first "genuine radio drama in JapanIs considered August 8 of the same yearIt is "inside the coal mine" of the broadcast.Britishwith the BBCWas broadcast onRichard HughesThe "crisis" of the scriptKaoru OyamauchiTranslated byLed by OyamauchiTsukiji small theaterMembers of.. Because it is described as authentic, it gives the listener a sense of presence.Sound effectIt was equipped with a modern production element that was used abundantly. This production is of the Tsukiji small theaterStage soundWas in charge ofWada SeiWas in charge of.. Wada has been a leader in sound effects in Japanese theater, and until then, various devices were used.Has a track record of developing, and applied the technology in the radio studio.
"Inside the coal mine" was a big hit, and the Japan Broadcasting Corporation, which was convinced that radio dramas occupy an important position as broadcast content, gave major novelists a manuscript fee of 500 yen (500 yen at that time). Requested one after another to write scripts for one-off works (which are currently about 1930 million yen in 100) (these were commonly called "500 yen dramas".). In the theater world, in response to this, Inoue, Koyamauchi,Mikihiko Nagata"Radio Drama Study Group" was formed around.. In the 1950s,Shinichiro Nakamura,Kiyoki HanadaLike so-calledPure literatureMany of the writers who belonged to the group worked on radio dramas and explored the possibility of abstract expressions, including music, rather than just speaking dialogue. This attempt has attracted attention from foreign countries as well, and broadcasters in Eastern European countries have translated Nakamura's scripts and broadcasted them and used them as research materials.
NHKNow, let ’s train “radio actors” who are actors specializing in radio dramas.Tokyo Broadcasting CompanyWas established, and this is the beginning of the voice actor. Begins in the late 1970sFirst voice actor boomToNippon Broadcasting System, Inc.Private broadcasts such asComic,ア ニ メ ー シ ョ ン,Computer gamesAnd so onMedia mixRadio dramas have been actively produced as the content to be developed. From the middle of the 2000s, when a work based on manga or a game is animated, a radio drama tends to be produced in the preceding stage.
To give a sense of presenceBinaural recordingIs sometimes used.
When commercializing,Drama CDIt has been released under the name "." Currently, there are many works that are planned on the premise of commercialization, and it can be said that radio broadcasting is actually the pre-air on-air before the release of drama CDs.
At the time of commercialization, the drama that was pre-released on the radio (in some cases, scenario corrections may be added)Radio (drama) CD, What will be released without being shown on the radioDrama CDSometimes called separately.ビ ク タ ーIs "a movie without a picture" when commercializingCD cinemaThere are cases where the name is used.
Including CDs (without drama section) that collect radio DJ sections,Radio cdAre collectively called.
Major radio drama programs in Japan
Broadcasted as of July 2020.
- Youth adventure(NHK-FM）
- FM theater(NHK-FM)
- New Sunday Masterpiece(NHK 1st)
- Radio Comedy Siwa House (NHK No. 1) (* irregular broadcasting)
Commercial AM station
- Radio Theater ~ Door of Literature(TBS Radio)
- Aoyama XNUMX-chome Theater(Cultural broadcasting)
- Sudden Shizuoka Old Story(SBS radio)
- Midnight("Hironotsutomu's Running Octopus] (Radio Kansai)
- Tosa's Old Story (Kochi Broadcasting) (Saturday 17:30-17:45)
- From the Family ~Shiawase Takatori House~("Umeko Shokudo(Included in) (RKB Radio)
- Downtown rocket(KBC RadioTo the key station,Multiple local stations also net）
- Drama is musica(Kashiwa ProductionProduction)
Commercial FM station
- Tuesday radio drama Ayumi ("Sparkle Sparkler"Inside)" (AIR-G') (Tuesday 14:45-14:55)
- NISSAN A, Reiji Abe ~ BEYOND THE AVERAGE(TOKYO FM）
- Masahiko Nishimura's dramatic extracurricular class(FM Toyama)
- YOKOHAMA SYA⇔REE (broadcast one of the radio dramas “le Salon”, “Hell Insurance” and “Black House”) (FM Yokohama)
- Ravina & Maison STORY FOR TWO (Kiss-FM)
- Radio drama Koshien(Rainbow Town FM）
- Yokohama Shonan Radio Drama Cafe (FM Totsuka) (Friday 19:30-20:00 / (Re)Sunday 22:00-22:30)
- Friday Golden Theater (FM Bizan) (Friday 18:45-19:00 / (Re)Monday 23:00-23:30)
- Original script
- Sunday Masterpiece -NHK No. 1
- Radio Masterpiece Theater-NHK 2nd
- Yukiko-NHK 1st
- Oblivion Petals-NHK 1st
- General Cherry-NHK 1st
- With Eriko-NHK 1st
- Deep Night in the Mountain Fog-Remake after NHK 1st, made into a movie with the title "Fear of the Fog Night"
- Radio Comedy Everyone Loves --NHK Radio 1
- AKB48's "our story"(NHK-FM)
- NHK continuous broadcast drama
Commercial AM station (past)
- Mrs. Chakkari and Mrs. Uccari(TBS Radio)
- Night mystery(TBS Radio)
- Radio library(TBS Radio)
- Ebrazji night radio novel(TBS Radio)
- Mr. Oyakama and Mr. Oisoga (Nippon Cultural Broadcasting)
- Click & Dead NETWAY Sweepers("CLUB db(Included in) (Culture Broadcast)
- Drama house at night(Nippon Broadcasting)
- Kirin Radio Theater ("Large entry dial(Included in) (Nippon Broadcasting System)
- MAICO2010("Gelget Shocking Center(Included in) (Nippon Broadcasting System)
- Do you know? Story ("Do you know? 24:XNUMX.(Included in) (Nippon Broadcasting System) (Ichiro KusunoScreenplay,Hello! ProjectMember appearance, broadcast from 2003 to March 2004)
- Rajidora! ~Drama House at Night~("Otopala tonight!(Included in) (Nippon Broadcasting System)
- Theater 130 (Radio Japan etc.)
- Cyber Sentai Vugiy's Angel(Radio Japan, Radio Kansai)
- Lord's castle story(Aomori Broadcasting)
- THE FANTASTIC HOTEL --A radio drama set in an existing hotel (however, the story is fiction) (Ibaraki Broadcasting System)
- Hisui Yume Soshi (Yamanashi Broadcasting) (Saturday 10:15-10:25) (January 2019th-December 1th, 5)
- Wind of drama(MBS radio)
- I care for you(Radio Osaka) (1971-March 2020, 3) (Transition to Internet distribution from April 31, 2020)
- Traffic war in your case(Shikoku Broadcasting)
Commercial FM station (past)
- From the city of love(TOKYO FM)
- Midnight Theater-Sugisaki Chisuke Drama-(TOKYO FM)
- Sound bookshelf(FM Tokyoas well as the National FM Broadcasting Association）
- Suntory Saturday Waiting Bar(same)
- ON THE WAY COMEDY(same)
- Mitsuya Cider Short Story "Your Smile"(same)
- Trouble chocolate -Later animated (same)
- Pete's Mysterious Garage(same)
- Chisuke Sugisaki's le Salon(Inter FM)
- Black mansion(FM Yokohama)
- le Salon(FM NACK5)
- Sugisaki Chisuke Hour (FM-FUJI)
- Bur Sandrion(Kiss-FM）
- Screenplay by open call
- Fri-date -Enchantment! Dokyun- "Radio Drama Dokyun, Rajidra Dokyun"-DJ reads the script produced by the listener.FM AQUAEvery Friday from 20:00
- Dandelion editorial department OH-SO-RO!(The program was broadcast with the concept of issuing free papers, regarding the entire program as an editorial department)
- Hello! Project Radio Drama -Partly public offering.
- My story -MBS Radio
- Mars story -A reader participatory radio drama in which the moderator, Prince Hiroi, writes the script based on the listener's postcard. An intermediary between the above-mentioned “listening work for listeners” and “no original work”.
Famous works that became the subject of radio dramas
- General novel
- Space war - AmericaAt the time of broadcasting, listeners assumed that Mars was actually invading,パ ニ ッ クIt is known that it became.Detail isSpace War (Radio)See.
- Edipus lover
- Red peacock
- Boy Detectives
- Kyoko's house
- American hijiki
- Kaidan Song Public Hall-NHK No. 1, TBS Radio
- Storm - TBS Radio
- Parasite Eve
- Memory of tomorrow -TBS Radio,Every day broadcasting,2006May 9.
- Queen's XNUMX Year Closed Room
- Avoid love in the center of the world
- A hundred bags - ABC RadioMake.
- COO from the distant sea
- Bonkura, daily life
- Ghost train
- Light novel
- Gokudo Kunman Yuuki
- Keno's Trip
- Saber marionette
- Battle Flag of the Star World
- Space Battleship Yamamoto Yoko
- Shakugan no Shana - Radio programDengeki Grand PrizeBroadcast in 2003.
- For products that have been commercialized,List of light novel drama CD worksSee.
- Akazodo Suzunosuke
- Tell Adolf
- Izalone Legend
- Royal coat of arms
- OZ -NHK-FMYouth adventure
- Postcard deca
- Kamui Gaiden
- Horror newspaper
- Kindaichi Shonen Case Files
- compiler -During the main broadcast, the title was changed to "Denshi Tenshi COMPILER FX."
- Cyborg 009
- SHADOW SKILL
- Silence fleet
- Vulgar spirit DAYDREAM
- To the earth...
- Dr. Slump
- Don Dracula
- World of Narue
- Kitaro in the graveyard -The famous song as the theme song of "Gegege no Kitaro" was originally the theme song of this program.
- BANANA FISH -NHK-FM Youth Adventure
- Universal Culture Cat Girl -The original manga was discontinued in just three episodes, but it has become popular because of the radio drama. Animated later.
- Fire bird
- City of Yunagi Sakura no Kuni - NHK-FM.. 18 Agency for Cultural AffairsArt festivalAward of Excellence
- Ribbon Knight
- Meteor Club -Radio drama and guestShuntaro TorigoeIt is composed of two parts, the part to talk with.
- I am Shingo
- ア ニ メ ー シ ョ ン
- Space Battleship Yamato
- Genie Hero Den WataruSeries
- NG Knight Ramune & 40Series
- Kiddy Grade
- Galaxy angel
- Lottery unbalance
- Irresponsible Captain Tyler (Anime)
- Galaxy Express 999
- Brave series
- Video games
What is "radiation"?AnirajiIt is the name of a radio drama that develops sub-story such as animation and games created as a corner of. The name of “radiation” is a coined word that combines “radio” and “animation”. Broadcasted on Nippon Broadcasting System on January 1982, 1All Night Nippon"New Year Anime Special"Sei YukiThe original science fiction manga "Superhuman rockThis name was used for the first time when broadcasting the radio drama of the series "Flame Tiger". Producer at the timeOsamu Ueno(Don Ueno) devised. The name was not used for several years after several works were made, but in 1991, "RadiationGenie Hero Den Wataru 3] This name has been established since the radio broadcast. At that time, the work was not made into audio software, and because Nippon Broadcasting System did not register the trademark, it was also used in other works and other radio stations, and became a general noun that refers to the radio drama of the original animation. Broadcasting products and culture unique to the Wataru seriesビ ク タ ーThere was a misunderstanding that it was unique to the anime drama that was released, but this is not the case.
- ^ a b c d e f g h Chie Niida. “The influence of radio on American movie history”. Waseda University. 2019/12/14Browse.
- ^ a b NHK edition "Fifty years of broadcasting with Showa" Japan Broadcast Publishing Association, 1977 pp.14-26 "Radio Dawn"
- ^ a b c d e f "Fifty Years of Broadcasting" pp.28-30 "Beginning of Radio Drama"
- ^ Inside the coal mine NHK masterpiece selection (video/still image) NHK archives
- ^ a b Discovering the “sound” of the Tsukiji small theater Relics of founding member Wada Sei Asahi ShimbunDigital, January 2007, 1
- ^ a b c Toyo Iwabuchi "My Acoustic History" Social thought company, 1981, pp.146-167 "The History of "Effect""
- ^ Downtown rocket Kyushu Asahi Broadcasting (viewed October 2020, 10)
- ^ "nowisee (Noise) The latest episode of the voice drama "52Hz-D side-" featuring Emiri Kato as a new voice actor cast has been released. The novel "52Hz" illustrated by the popular artist Aka Akane is finally complete!”. Daily Entertainment Clip (March 2017, 3). 2017/10/8Browse.
- ^ "Nowisee reveals the latest episode of voice drama "52Hz -D side-" with Emi Kato". BARKS (September 2017, 2). 2017/10/8Browse.
- ^ "For Music of the New Century 7th “Voice Play Space Expanded by the Internet”". KAI-YOU (September 2016, 10). 2017/10/13Browse.
- Hans-Jürgen Krug (German): Kleine Geschichte des Hörspiels. 2nd edition. Konstanz: UVK, 2008. ISBN 978-3-86764-076-3
- Orson wells
- Radio time ――A Japanese comedy movie set in the production site of a live radio drama.
- Related broadcast program content
- Radio drama resources Radio drama / audio drama related information (Mezara resources)