"Recommendation! 』First confession of Rina Hidaka's idol lover, Mayu Matsuoka, who likes Hello! Project
If you write the contents roughly
Then, Matsuoka, who is famous for Hello! Project, said, "You don't know that!
The wide program "Recommen!" Sent by Nippon Cultural Broadcasting on weekday nights. (Monday-Thursday 22: 00-) June 6 (Monday) ... → Continue reading
Entertainment is an entertainment information site that supports the entertainment world and entertainment fans with the theme of energy. Full of child roles, teens, twinks, Johnny's, stage, squadron news.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Hello! Project(Hello! Project)Upfront promotion(Formerly Up Front Agency) and othersUp front groupOf seriesEntertainment officeWomen who belong toIdolGroup / WomentalentGeneric name, or member'sFan clubThe name of.Abbreviation isHello Pro(In English-speaking countriesH! P(Abbreviated as).2014 Until mainlyTsunku♂Worked on the comprehensive production[Note 1].
- Hello! Project "Work / appearance""Video work""audition""Official shopFor "", refer to the link of the separate "Child Article"
Hello! Project and "Tsunku Family" are not synonymous, and the former has clearly defined members.
About the agency
About the label
When releasing CDs and DVDs, the Hello! Project includes "zetima," "hachama," "PICCOLO TOWN," "Mediterranean label," and "Rice Music."LabelIs used.At the beginning of the formation, it was only the production label Zetima, but after that, Hachama and Piccolo Town were established.Furthermore, due to the reorganization of the group, from March 2004, 3Up front worksIt became a label owned by one company.
About Tsunku Family
Tsunku ♂ is the general producer of the Hello! Project until October 2014., Most Hello! He also produced individual pieces for the artists and songs of the project. By October 2014, the artists and their producers who belong to the Hello! Project but are not Tsunku ♂ produced are as follows.
- Maeda Yuki: "Hiroshi Itsuki'
- Mika Chinatsu: "Kaoru Sanada" (former)Tokyo JAP）
- Michiyo Heike: At the beginning of debut, "Hake'
- Coconut daughter.: At the beginning of debut, "Truth(Music producer Tsunku from the beginning of his debut ♂)
- Country girl. : HokkaidoIn the half-agricultural and half-art idol era inYoshitake Tanaka, Activity base from HokkaidoTokyoThe producer after moving to "Tsunku ♂"
- Kaori Iida: After the 3rd album "Taisei'
- Natsumi Abe: "Tsunku ♂" until the 2nd album
- Good!: As an artist producer, the names of office executives Hiroshi Takigawa and Yoji Mochida are credited to the CD.
- Mano Erina: There is no individual producer.The sound producer is "Taisei".
About naming features
- Hello! Project members include Chinatsu Mika and Ami Kitakami in the past.stage nameThere were some users, but basically they are active under their birth name.
- The album work has a number in the title that indicates the number (see the discography of each unit member for details).
- Hello! Many of the group names, unit names, program names, etc. related to the project were marked with ".".For example, "Coconuts Musume." Did not have "." In its name at first, but the notation was changed when the members were replaced in 2000.
All members of the Hello! Project are active as members of each group.
- Morning Musume.
- The first group of Hello! Project. On September 1997, 9Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.The audition program "ASAYAN"of"Sharan QThe formation was announced by five people selected from the "Female Rock Vocalist Audition" losers, and the group name was decided on September 5th of the same year.On November 9, the same yearIndiesHe made his major debut on January 1998, 1.The original membersYuko Nakazawa-Aya Ishiguro-Kaori Iida-Natsumi Abe-Asuka Fukuda5 people.Repeatedly joining, graduating, and withdrawing members, as of June 2021, 12, the leaderMizuki FukumuraとIrina Ikuta-Ayumi Ishida-Sakura Oda-Miki Nonaka-Mari Makino-Akane Haga-Kaede Kaga-Reina Yokoyama-Chisaki Morito-Rio Kitagawa-Homare Okamura-Aio YamazakiA total of 13 people are active.In addition, since January 2014, 1, every year after "Morning Musume.", The last two digits of the Christian era ('○○) are added and written as "Morning Musume.' ○○" (Example: In 1) "Morning Musume. '2").
- Anjurum(Old smileage)
- Halo pro eggから選抜された4名により結成され、2009年6月7日にインディーズデビュー。2010年3月27日の『2010 ハロー!プロジェクト新人公演3月 〜横浜GOLD!〜』をもってハロプロエッグを卒業し、同年5月26日にメジャーデビューした。当初のメンバーはAyaka Wada-Yuka Maeda-Kanon Fukuda-Saki Ogawa4 people. The group name was changed on December 2014, 12. Since 17, members have withdrawn, joined, and graduated, and as of December 2011, 2021, the leaderAkari TakeuchiとKawamura Ayano-Rikako Sasaki-Kamikokuryo Moe-Ise Suzuran-Hashisako bell-Rin Kawana-Yukino Tamenaga-Wakana Matsumoto-Hirayama YuukiWe are active with 10 people.
- Juice = Juice
- 2013年2月3日に結成が発表され、同年2月25日にグループ名が決定。同年4月3日にインディーズデビュー、同年9月11日にメジャーデビューした。結成時は6名だったが、脱退・加入・卒業があり、2021年11月25日現在、リーダーのAkari UemuraとInaba Aika-Ran Danbara-Rei Inoue-Yume Kudo-Sato Ai Matsunaga-Kazuka Arisawa-Risaki Irie-Kisaki EbataWe are active with 9 people.
- Tsubaki Factory
- 2015年4月29日に結成とグループ名が発表された。同年9月6日にインディーズデビュー、2017年2月22日にメジャーデビューした。結成時は6名だったが、メンバーの加入や離脱があり、2021年7月7日現在、リーダーのYamagishi RikoとKisora Niinuma-Ami Tanimoto-Yumeno Kishimoto-Kiki Asakura-Mizuho Ono-Saori Onoda-Mao Akiyama-Kasai Yushin-Yagi Shiori-Shinrin Fukuda-Runo YufuWe are active with 12 people.
- On October 2018, 10, the formation of the group will be announced. "CHICA # TETSU""Amenomori Kawaumi""SeasoningSIt is composed of three units.At the time of formation, there were 3 people, but on December 9rd of the same year, 12 people who passed the audition joined and became 3 people. It made its major debut on August 3, 12. As of December 2019Kana Ichioka-Rika Shimakura-Shiori Nishida-Saya Eguchi-Kurumi Takase-Maeda Kokoro-Yumeha Yamazaki-Minami Okamura-Kiyono Momomohime-Miwa Hirai-Kobayashi Moeka-Uta no SatoyoshiWe are active with 12 people.
- OCHA NORMA
- On December 2021, 12, the formation of the group and the group name will be announced. As of December 12, 2021Enka Saito-Hiromoto Ruri-Kanami Ishiguri-Kirara Yonemura-Nanami Kubota-Sumire Tashiro-Nakayama Natsutsukihime-Nishizaki Misora-Kitahara peach-Tsutsui MioshinWe are active with 10 people.
- Haruka Ota
- Former member of Angerme (7th term). On February 2020, 2, after the immediate suspension of activities was announced due to "a case that violates the rules of the Hello! Project", the activities as Angerme will end on October 28, 10...Hello! I am enrolled in the project, but the activity is still suspended, and the specific activity in the future is undecided.
In addition to the official members, there are members who are active as "trainees".Also, Morning Musume.Various audition losers such as may make their debut after training.Hello! Project Kids were treated as trainees until their official debut.
- Hello Project Trainee(OldHalo pro egg）
- Those who have passed auditions such as "Upfront Egg Audition" belong to this group.Long time agoFutsalSome were hired as trainees in a separate frame.Also, as a unit in Hello Pro Egg, "Tomoiki ・ I want to plant a tree"Or"Shugo Chara Egg!Has been formed.
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido
- For those who passed the Hokkaido limited audition of the Hello! Project held in 2015, it was started as a trainee working in Hokkaido in 2016.
Leader / sub-leader
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Term of office|
|1||Yuko Nakazawa||2001/4/16||2009/3/31||2906 days|
(7 years 11 months and 15 days)
|2||Ai Takahashi||2009/4/1||2011/9/30||912 days|
(2 years 5 months and 29 days)
|3||Risa Aragaki||2011/10/1||2012/5/18||230 days|
(7 months and 17 days)
|4||Sayumi Michishige||2012/5/19||2014/11/26||921 days|
(2 years 6 months and 7 days)
|5||Maimi Yajima||2014/11/27||2017/1/1||766 days|
(2 years 1 months and 5 days)
|6||Ayaka Wada||2017/1/2||2019/6/18||897 days|
(2 years 5 months and 16 days)
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date||Term of office|
|1||Kei Yasuda||2003/5/6||2009/3/31||2156 days|
(5 years 10 months and 25 days)
|2||Mizuki Fukumura||2017/1/2||2019/6/18||897 days|
(2 years 5 months and 16 days)
Imagine each member of the groupカ ラ ーIs given. The original member of Juice = Juice (currently only Akari Uemura) has a "member fruit", and the color of that fruit is the de facto member color.
As of July 2021
Hello! Member colors in the project
Morning Musume.Starring movie "Pinch runner』In the costumeJerseyIt is said that the Hello! Project was the first to adopt the member colors as an active idol group because the color coding of each was the trigger for the Hello! Project to adopt the member colors.Initially, the member colors were mainly color-coded for costumes and microphones, but since the 2005 concert tour, they have also been used for members' T-shirts and goods.Depending on the member, the member color may be changed, or a different color may be given when concurrently serving as a group, but each member color is still clear.
Disbanded / suspended group
- Sun and Cisco Moon → T & C Bomber
- At the end of 1998, it was formed by four successful applicants of "Tsunku Produce Entertainer New Unit Audition" of the audition program "ASAYAN" and made its debut on April 4, 1999.However, there was a time when three people were active for about half a year from the fall of the same year. The group name was changed to T & C Bomber from April 4, but after the dissolution on October 25, 3, only Takako Inaba remained as a solo, and the other three withdrew from the Hello! Project and engaged in individual performing arts activities. I was going.After that, "" released on December 2000, 4Taiyo to Cisco Moon / T & C Bomber Mega Best], The activity was carried out by three people.
- July 2000, 7, "The 11th Morning Musume. It was formed by selected members of "& Michiyo Heike Sister Audition" and made its indie debut on November 4st of the same year.After that, after replacing the members, he made his major debut in December 11, but disbanded in January 1.
- Morning Musume whose graduation was announced on January 2004, 1.ofA streetFormed before graduation by Nozomi and Ai Kago, they made their CD debut in May of the same year.However, due to the unscrupulous disposition due to the discovery of a scandal of protection, the activity was suspended in February 2, and due to the cancellation of the contract, it was virtually dissolved in March 5.After that, at "Hello! Project 2006th Anniversary !! Premium Hello! Project Hina Fes 2" on March 2007, 3, it was revived for only one performance and appeared at the TV Tokyo Music Festival that year.
- Coconut daughter.
- January 1999HawaiiAt the "Pacific Dream Pop Singer Contest" held inTruthIt was formed by 5 people who passed the final examination by.After being introduced in "ASAYAN" in July of the same year, he made his debut on the 7rd of the same month. Members were replaced in 23, followed by a series of withdrawals from 2000 to 2001, and by April 2004, 2008, all members had graduated, effectively disbanding.
- August 2004, 8, Morning Musume at that time.It was formed by Erika Miyoshi who passed the "Hello! Project New Unit Audition" and Yui Okada who passed the "Hello Pro Egg Audition 10", centered on Rika Ishikawa who was enrolled in the group, and made her debut on September 2004 of the same year. did. The activities ended on the last day of the concert tour on June 3, 9, and each of them moved to solo activities.
- afterwards,"Chample ① ~ Happy Marriage Song Cover Collection ~With the release of "Sequel, BiyudenWas announced, Morning Musume.ofSayumi Michishige,Jun JunAnd of Berryz KoboRisako SugayaIs selected.
- Ice cream girl.
- Hello! As the first overseas group of the projectTaiwan TelevisionSponsored by "May-September 2008"Hayaya Family New StarWas formed in December of the same year by six people who passed the test, Yoko, Pei Pei, Shen Shen, Gu Chang, Anti, and Ray Ray...He came to Japan in November of the same year, and in January 11, "Hello! Project 2009 Winter has been decided! Haro☆Pro Award '09 ~Elder Club Graduation Special~』, Etc., had experience of activities in Japan, but was deleted from the list of artists on the official website in November 2010.
- SI ☆ NA
- Ai Suma (ai), Masanami Iwashima (manami), trainees from Haropro Kansai who have been active since August 2006.Nana Nakayama It was formed by four people, (nana) and Asami Abe, at the same time as the end of the training on April 4, 2008.Kansai area OfShopping centerIn addition to holding events such as, "TANOSINA STAGE" is held regularly.HAPPY! STYLEWas also active as a member of. Nana Nakayama graduated on July 2009, 7, and will be active with three people. He also appeared in the Kobe performance of the Hello! Project concert in July 25.
- With the major renewal of the official website in April 2009, the name "Hello! Project Kansai" has been revived and added to the list of artists. The dissolution was announced on March 4, 2011, and the activity ended with "TANOSINA STAGE FINAL" held on April 3, 1.
- Since the group itself was active as a member of HAPPY! STYLE, he sometimes sang anime songs in addition to the Hello! Project.
- Hello! Project's only overseas group, Wu Choi (Wu Choi), who won a special award for "Hayayasu Family New Star"Francis) And Aiko Ai (Aiko), And appeared in "Hello! Project 2009 Winter Decision! Hello! Pro Award '1 ~ Elder Club Graduation Commemorative Special ~" in January 2009.Initially the unit name was Francis & Aiko, but in September of the same year the unit name was changed and it officially debuted in Taiwan.It was listed in the artist list due to the major renewal of the official website in April of the same year, but it was deleted in May 09.
- Berryz Kobo
- 2002年3月〜6月に行われた『ハロー!プロジェクト・キッズ オーディション』の合格者の中から2004年1月14日に結成され、同年3月3日にデビューした。結成時は8名だったが、2005年10月2日にMai IshimuraAfter graduating from the captainSaki ShimizuとTsugunaga Momoko-Chinami Tokunaga-Mama Sudo-Summer ware-Yurina Kumai-Risako SugayaWas active with 7 people. Indefinite suspension of activities as of March 2015, 3.
- ℃ -ute
- 2002年3月〜6月に行われた『ハロー!プロジェクト・キッズ オーディション』の合格者の中から2005年6月11日にBerryz工房のメンバーを除く7名で結成された。2006年1月2日にHalo pro egg OfArihara ShiinaJoined and became 8 people, made their indie debut on May 5th of the same year, and on September 6th.DVDMade a major debut with.afterwards,Ai MurakamiとArihara ShiinaWithdraws on October 2009, 10Erika UmedaAfter graduating from the leaderMaimi YajimaとSaki Nakajima-Airi Suzuki-Chiaki Okai-Mai HagiwaraWas active with 5 people. Disbanded on June 2017, 6.
- Country girl.→Country girls
- Formed on April 1999, 4, he made his indie debut as "Country Musume" on July 27, 7, and made his major debut on April 23, 2001.Initially in charge of producingYoshitake TanakaRun byFlower field ranchThe concept was "semi-agricultural and semi-art", in which performing arts activities while working in (Nakasatsunai-mura, Kasai-gun, Hokkaido), but in 2003 the base was moved to Tokyo.Before and after the major debut, Morning Musume.Members (Ishikawa Rika-Konno Asami-Miki Fujimoto) Guest participation, joining by audition, and replacement due to member graduation. A new member joined on November 2014, 11, and at the same time the group name was changed.afterwards,Shimamura UtaIs canceled andInaba Aika-Tsugunaga Momoko-Nanami YanagawaAfter graduatingRisa Yamaki-Chisaki Morito-Mai Ozeki-FunakiWas active with four people.Also,Mai SatodaWas a supervisor. Activity will be suspended on December 2019, 12.
- Fist factory
- The formation was announced on January 2015, 1, and the group name was decided on February 2, 2.There were 25 people at the time of formation,Rio Fujii-Natsumi TaguchiIs canceled andOgawa RenaAfter graduating from the leaderAyumi HiroseとMinami Nomura-Ayano Hamaura-Sakurako Wada-Rei InoueWas active with 5 people. Disbanded on June 2020, 3.
Members who graduated or withdrew
In the Hello! Project, the withdrawal of a member from the Hello! Project is usually referred to as "graduation."In the early days, it was sometimes called "withdrawal." For members who are uncertain about "graduation" and "withdrawal," members who did not hold a graduation ceremony were designated as "withdrawal."
- For members who graduated or withdrew from Hello Pro Kenshuusei (formerly Hello Pro Egg),Hello Pro Kenshuusei #Past membersSee
Before the establishment of Wonderful Hearts Elder Club
- Asuka Fukuda(Former Morning Musume.)
- Morning Musume.Members at the time of formation. On April 1999, 4, he temporarily retired from the entertainment world to concentrate on his studies.After that, he returned from around 18. In February 2010 under the name of "asuka"PEACE $ TONEFull-scale activity at, and returned to the entertainment world again.
- Hiromi Yanagihara(Former Country Musume.)
- On July 1999, 7, he died suddenly in a traffic accident just before his debut (died 16 years old).
- Azusa Kobayashi(Former Country Musume.)
- On August 1999, 8, he left due to hard work.
- Aya Ishiguro(Former Morning Musume.)
- Morning Musume.Members at the time of formation. On January 2000, 1, he temporarily retired from the entertainment world in order to pursue a fashion-related path.After that, he returned to the entertainment world after getting married, giving birth, and raising children.
- Chelsea April (former Coconuts Musume)
- I graduated on January 2000, 1 with the end of my study abroad period.
- Sayaka Ichii(Former Morning Musume.)
- Morning Musume. Second term member. May 2, 2000,Singer-songwriterTemporarily retired from the entertainment world to become. He returned to the entertainment industry in 2001, but retired again in 2003, and resumed performing arts activities again in August 2009 (the agency is not upfront).
- Miho Shinoda-RuRu-Miwa Kominato(Former Sun and Cisco Moon → T & C Bomber)
- Withdrew with the dissolution of the group in October 2000.
- Mika Chinatsu
- Daniel (former Coconuts Musume)
- I graduated on May 2001, 5 at the end of my study abroad period.
- Oki Ibuki (former Sheki-Dol)
- He left on August 2001, 8.
- Ami KitakamiMami Suenaga・ Saki Arai (former Sheki-Dol)
- In January 2002, the entire group was disbanded and withdrawn.
- Lehua (former Coconuts Musume)
- I graduated on May 2002, 2 at the end of my study abroad period.
- Rinne(Former Country Musume.)
- August 2002, 10,stageactressI graduated to become.
- Michiyo Heike
- June 1997, 9, ``ASAYAN"(TV Tokyo)"Sharan QHe won the "Women's Rock Vocalist Audition" and entered the entertainment world, but graduated on November 2002, 11 and later re-debuted under the stage name "Michiyo".
- Rika Ishii
- In November 2001, the nursery rhyme series "The Children's Song Pops 1 Christmas and Winter Song Collection』, In July 2002Shuffle unitI participated in each of them, but graduated on December 12st of the same year.
- Mika(Former Coconuts Musume. ・ Former Minimoni.)
- May 2004, 5, aimed at learning musicLos AngelesI graduated to study abroad at.
- Mai Ishimura(Former Berryz Kobo)
- I graduated on October 2005, 10 to concentrate on my studies.
After the establishment of Wonderful Hearts Elder Club
- Ai Murakami(Former ℃ -ute)
- On October 2006, 10, he withdrew due to academic priorities.
- Asami-Miuna(Former Country Musume.)
- I graduated on January 2007, 1.AsamiAnimalThe reason was that Miuna wanted a related job and challenged the job she was interested in.
- Kago Ai(Former Morning Musume. ・ Former W)
- Morning Musume. 4th term member. Graduated from the group on August 2004, 8. The contract was canceled on March 1, 2007, and he returned to the entertainment industry in May 3 (the agency is not upfront).
- Goto Maki(Former Morning Musume.)
- Morning Musume. 3rd term member. Graduated from the group on September 2002, 9.Upfront agency (currently) even after graduationUpfront promotion), But graduated from the Hello! Project on October 2007, 10.After a period of inactivity, he changed his office on June 28, 2008.AvexTransferred to. In July 2011, it was announced that it would be closed indefinitely within the year, and the performing arts activities were suspended on December 7, 12, but the performing arts activities resumed in June 4.
- Ayaka(Former Coconuts Musume.)
- After graduating on April 2008, 4, the agency was changed from the upfront agency (currently upfront promotion).Tristone EntertainmentTransferred to, and is active under the stage name "Ayaka Kimura".
Members who graduated on March 2009, 3
Members who graduated from the Hello! Project reorganization on March 2008, 10, announced on October 19, 2009.Now many members are newFan club("M-line club", Etc.) and are moving there. "Graduation" has become a very different position from the conventional one, which means "graduation / withdrawal from the Hello! Project", that is, withdrawal / transfer or closure of the office.Along with that, the position of the Hello! Project itself has changed.
Members who have moved to a fan club alone
- Aya Matsuura(The new fan club "AYAWAY" was established in April 2009 and ended operation on March 4, 2014)
- Melon anniversary(The new fan club "Melon Kinenbi" was established in April 2009 and ended in June 4)
- On August 1999, 8, "The 10nd Morning Musume. & Heike Michiyo Sister's Audition ”was formed by four people who made their debut on February 2, 4.Members are leadersHitomi SaitoとMegumi Murata(Former leader) ・Ohtani Masae-Ayumi Shibata4 people. On February 2010, 2, at Melon Kinenbi 19th ANNIVERSARY LIVE "Birth 10th Thanksgiving", it was announced that the tour to be held from April of the same year will be disbanded at the end, and Melon Memorial was held on May 3654 of the same year. The activity ended with the day FINAL STAGE "MELON'S NOT DEAD".
- After the dissolution, Megumi Murata remained at the upfront and was renamed "Megumi Murata", but graduated from the entertainment world on March 2011, 3.Ayumi Shibata has moved to an office and is active, and Masae Ohtani is also continuing entertainment activities at other offices, but Hitomi Saito retired from the entertainment world with the dissolution of Melon Kinenbi, and since then Niigata's FM radio "FM-NIIGATA』, Was active as a personality (-March 2013, 3).
Members who moved the fan club to the M-line club
- Yuko Nakazawa
- Morning Musume.Members and first leader at the time of formation. Graduated from the group on April 2001, 4.After that, he was the leader of the Hello! Project (April 15th of the same year-March 4st, 16).
- Kaori Iida
- Morning Musume.Member at the time of formation and second generation leader. Graduated from the group on January 2, 2005. He got married in July 1 and had been closed for performing arts since September of the same year, but resumed performing arts activities from the Hello! Project New Year concert (Elder Club performance) on January 30, 2007.
- Natsumi Abe
- Kei Yasuda
- Morning Musume. Second term member. He graduated from the group on May 2, 2003 and has since been a sub-leader of the Hello! Project (5th May-5st March 6).
- Mari Yaguchi
- Morning Musume. 2nd term member and 3rd generation leader. He left the group on April 2005, 4 and started solo activities.
- Ishikawa Rika
- Morning Musume. 4th term member. Graduated from the group on May 2005, 5. Until June 7BiyudenWas also active.
- Hitomi Yoshizawa
- Morning Musume. 4th term member and 4th generation leader. Graduated from the group on May 2007, 5.After graduating, he continued performing arts activities for more than 6 years, but retired from the entertainment world at the same time as the exclusive management contract was canceled on September 10, 2018..
- Nozomi Tsuji
- Morning Musume. 4th term member. Graduated from the group on August 2004, 8. Since late April 1, he has been closed for entertainment activities due to childbirth and childcare, but resumed entertainment activities from the Hello! Project joint concert on January 2007, 4. After the end of November 2009, the entertainment activities will be closed again for childbirth and childcare. Since April 1, he has resumed performing arts activities.
- Makoto Ogawa
- Morning Musume. 5th term member. Graduated from the group on August 2006, 8.I was temporarily taking a leave of absence from performing arts activities while still enrolled in the Hello! Project and studied abroad as a language student, but returned to Japan in the spring of 27.On June 2008, the same year, he transferred to J.P ROOM (Up-Front Group) and resumed activities in the Hello! Project. Announced suspension of entertainment activities on March 6, 7..Although he left his agency, he resumed performing arts activities soon after.
- Miki Fujimoto
- After making a solo debut in the Hello! Project in 2002, Morning Musume in 2003. Became a member of the 6th term.After that, he became the fifth leader. He left the group on June 5, 2007. He has been a member of GAM with Aya Matsuura since 6, but now he has transferred to J.P ROOM (Up-Front Group) and has resumed solo activities. Leaving the M-line club in March 1.
- Ongaku Gatas
- XNUM X Year X NUM X Month X NUM X DayFutsalteam"Gatas Brilhantes HPAmong the members, Hitomi Yoshizawa (captain), Rika Ishikawa, Mai Satoda, Asami Konno, Miki Korenaga, Arisa Noto, Erina Mano, Minami Sengoku, Yuri Sawada,Muto Mikaの10名での結成が発表され、同年7月15日にデビュー、9月12日にCDデビューした。2008年3月2日に真野が、同年4月30日に武藤が、2009年8月30日に澤田が卒業した。
- Mai Satoda
- Country Musume.member. Long term on November 2014, 11Solo unitAfter that, he became a supervisor of Country Girls.
- Konno Asami
- Morning Musume. 5th term member.Morning Musume on July 2006, 7 to go on to college.He graduated from the Hello! Project once, but from July 23, 1, he resumed performing arts activities as the Hello! Project centered on Gatas Brilhantes HP and its team unit, Ongaku Gatas. On April 2007, 7Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.ToannouncerI joined the company as.
- Korenaga Miki
- He joined Hello Pro Egg and Gatas Brilhantes HP in August 2004, and joined Ongaku Gatas in June 8. He announced his graduation from Hello Pro Egg on January 2007, 6, and was active mainly in Gatas Brilhantes HP and Ongaku Gatas.
- Arisa Noto
- He joined Hello Pro Egg in August 2004 and Gatas Brilhantes HP in June 8. Graduation from Hello Pro Egg was announced on September 2007, 6.After thatUp front eggWas active as, but in the fall of 2011Up front styleFounded by the president ofStyle cubeTransferred to, and is active mainly in HAPPY! STYLE. Transferred to Solid Cube in 2019.
- Minami Sengoku
- He joined Hello Pro Egg in August 2004 and Gatas Brilhantes HP in June 8. Completed the Hello Pro Egg training course on December 2007, 6,Up Up Girls (Tentative)Activities as (graduated on September 2017, 9).
- He joined Hello Pro Egg in August 2004 and Gatas Brilhantes HP in June 8. He graduated from Hello Pro Egg and Ongaku Gatas on August 2007, 6.
- Takako Inaba
- Debuted on April 1999, 4Sun and Cisco MoonA member of (later T & C Bomber), he was doing solo activities after the dissolution, but on October 2009, 10, the talent contract with Upfront Agency (currently Upfront Promotion) ended, and now he is another Upfront. I am working as a staff member at an affiliated office.
- Maeda Yuki
- Erika Miyoshi
- Passed the "Hello! Project New Unit Audition" on October 2003, 10, and on September 6, 2004.BiyudenDebuted as a member of. After the dissolution of Biyuden on June 2008, 6, he has been active as a solo artist. In February 29, I transferred to the Sapporo branch office of the office, and the activity base became Hokkaido, so the futsal team "Sapporo Chelby'sI joined.
- Yui Okada
- 2004年8月、『ハロプロ エッグオーディション 2004』に合格し、同年9月23日に美勇伝のメンバーとしてデビューした。2008年6月29日の美勇伝解散後はハロー!プロジェクトでソロ活動をしていたが、2009年2月にハロー!プロジェクトを卒業し、Upfront KansaiTransferred to the officeJ.com West(J: COM) Was active mainly in Kansai, such as appearing as a regular on Tuesday in the band program "8 o'clock! Live broadcast !!", but on June 2010, 6, the entertainment activity was suspended due to the termination of the contract with the company.
After graduating from Elder Club
- Arihara Shiina(Former ℃ -ute)
- After May 2009, 2Hallux valgusRest for.Although he was trying to recuperate, he expressed his intention to retire, saying "I want to return to a normal girl," and it was announced on the 7th, two days later, that he would withdraw on July 9th of the same year...After that, from the spring of 2010BLUE ROSEBelongs to, and has resumed performing arts activities under the name of "Kanna Arihara".
- Nana Nakayama(Former SI ☆ NA)
- I graduated on July 2009, 7 to concentrate on my studies, but from September 25NMB48Became a member of Nana Yamada and worked under the name of "Nana Yamada".After that, he graduated from NMB2015 in April 4 and worked at Yoshimoto Creative Agency.ShowtitleAffiliation (bothYoshimoto KogyoHe is active as a talent of the group).Hello! With the projectAKB48 GroupHe is the only member who has experience in both.
- Erika Umeda(Former ℃ -ute)
- Graduated on October 2009, 10 to study to become a fashion model.. Since April 2010IllumBelonged to and resumed performing arts activities, but laterK-dashGroup ofOur Songs CreativeBelongs to. The contract with Oursongs Creative ended at the end of July 2014.
- Shen Shen Anti-Pay Pay Yoko Ray Ray Guchan (Ice Creamusume)
- In November 2010, it was deleted from the artist list on the official website and withdrew from the Hello! Project.Even after leaving, he is still based in Taiwan.
- Kamei Eri-Jun Jun-Ringling(Former Morning Musume.)
- Kamei is Morning Musume. 6th term members, Junjun and Rinrin are 8th term (international students) members. August 2010, 8 "Hello! Project 2010 SUMMER ~ Fun Photoshop! ~On the final day of Nakano's performance, Kamei retired from the entertainment world andChronic conditionJunjun and Linlin are Morning Musume to prepare to continue their talent activities, including singer activity in China, to concentrate on their treatment.And Hello! There was an announcement that he would graduate from the project, and on December 12th, "Morning Musume.Concert Tour 15 Autumn ~ Rival Survival ~ ”I graduated on the last day.
- Ai Suma, Masanami Iwashima, Asami Abe (former SI ☆ NA)
- Withdrew with the dissolution of the group on April 2011, 4.After withdrawal, Ai Suma and Asami Abe are planning to play an active part in a new style together, while Masanami Iwashima has been a member of Style Cube since September of the same year and is a member of HAPPY! STYLE. Although he was active, as of January 17, all three have retired from performing arts activities.
- Saki Ogawa(Former smileage)
- XNUM X Year X NUM X Month X NUM X DayUchoten LOVEGraduated with a CD purchaser privilege event and retired from the entertainment world at the same time.
- Yuka Maeda(Former smileage)
- On December 2011, 12, I graduated because I wanted to study for entrance exams because I wanted to go on to university, and at the same time I retired from the entertainment world..
- Francis-Aiko(Frances & Aiko)
- In May 2012, it was deleted from the artist list on the official website and withdrew from the Hello! Project.
- Chinami Tokunaga(OriginalBerryz Kobo）
- After the group's indefinite suspension of activities on March 2015, 3, he became a Hello! Project Advisor.On November 3, the same year, studied abroad for English training. Retired from the entertainment world as of the end of February 11.
- Risako Sugaya(Former Berryz Kobo)
- Performing arts activities have been suspended due to the indefinite suspension of group activities on March 2015, 3.
- Shimamura Uta(Former Country Girls)
- On June 2015, 6, it was announced that the contract with the agency Up Front Promotion was canceled, and he left Country Girls and at the same time retired from the entertainment world...Currently the idol group "Try Kyururin』Active as a member.
- Kanon Fukuda(Former Angerme)
- Graduated from Angerme and Hello! Project with a live performance at Nippon Budokan on November 2015, 11... LaterLyricistActing as. The exclusive management contract with UP-FRONT PROMOTION will end on the end of December 2019...Currently the idol group "ZOC"ofKanon FukudaActive as.
- Meimi Tamura(Former Angerme)
- Graduated from Angerme and Hello! Project with a live performance at Nippon Budokan on May 2016, 5...Since then, he has been active as a musical actress and singer. He has been a member of BMI since May 2017, 5.
- Kaoru Suzuki(Former Morning Musume.)
- May 2016, 5, "In the future,care workerMorning Musume has a live performance at Nippon Budokan because she wants to concentrate on her studies. '16 and Hello! Graduated from the projectAt the same time, he retired from the entertainment world.
- Mai Hagiwara(Former ℃ -ute)
- With the dissolution of the group on June 2017, 6, he retired from the entertainment world.
- Tsugunaga Momoko(Former Berryz Kobo / Former Country Girls)
- On June 2017, 6, he graduated from Country Girls and Hello! Project with "Momoko Tsugunaga Last Live ♡ Thank You Tomomochi ♡" held at the special outdoor venue in Aomi, and at the same time retired from the entertainment world..
- Rio Fujii(Former fist factory)
- On July 2017, 7, he was originally scheduled to graduate on September 6, but it was announced that the contract with his agency, Up Front Promotion, had been canceled, and he withdrew from the fist factory and at the same time retired from the entertainment world..
- Ogawa Rena(Former fist factory)
- He had been inactive due to anxiety since July 2017, 7, but graduated on September 13 without returning.At the same time, he graduated from the Hello! Project and retired from the entertainment world at the same time.
- Natsumi Taguchi(Former fist factory)
- On December 2017, 12, it was announced that the contract with Up-Front Promotion, which is the agency to which he belongs, was canceled because he lacked awareness and responsibility as a member about his behavior, and he left the fist factory. At the same time retired from the entertainment world.
- Maho Aikawa(Former Angerme)
- He was diagnosed with panic disorder from January 2017 and was suspended from activities, but on December 1, 12, it was announced that he would graduate from the Angerme and Hello! Projects, and at the same time he retired from the entertainment world...After that, from September 2020, 10N ・ F ・ BBelongs to and resumes performing arts activities.
- Ogata spring water(Former Morning Musume.)
- On June 2018, 6, Morning Musume had a live performance at Nippon Budokan because she wanted to concentrate on her studies to enter junior college. '20 and Hello! Graduated from the projectAt the same time, he retired from the entertainment world, but after that, from August 2019, 8YouTuberAlso, the YouTube group "ChaospipisAfter that, he is currently active as a member of the music group "Youplus".
- Aika Mitsui(Former Morning Musume.)
- Morning Musume on May 2012, 5.Announced that he would graduate from "Morning Musume.Concert Tour 4 Spring ~ Ultra Smart ~ ”I graduated on the last day (May 2012th) and moved to solo.The agency was opened on October 5st of the same year.Jaypee Room(Up front group) Was transferred. Although he had been suspended from performing arts for a long time since December 2013, 12, he said, "I studied while studying abroad in New Zealand.Road to cookingBecause I want to walk2018 May 11He left J.P ROOM and at the same time retired from the entertainment world..
- Sayashi Riho(Former Morning Musume.)
- Morning Musume. 9th term member. Morning Musume on October 2015, 10. He announced that he would graduate from '29 and graduated on December 15st of the same year.After that, although the activity was suspended, he was still enrolled in the Hello! Project, but on November 12, 31, the exclusive contract with UP-FRONT PROMOTION was terminated...After freelance, from September 2020, 9Japan Music EntertainmentBelongs to and resumes performing arts activities.
- Nanami Yanagawa(Former Country Girls, Former Juice = Juice)
- August 2019, 3,Zepp TokyoHe graduated from Country Girls and Juice = Juice groups, and the Hello! Project, and at the same time retired from the entertainment world..
- Ayaka Wada(Former Angerme)
- He graduated from the Angerme and Hello! Project with a live performance at Nippon Budokan on June 2019, 6...On August 8st of the same year, he transferred to YU-M Entertainment and started solo activities as he celebrated his 1th birthday.Upfront promotion andUp front groupContinue to carry out a business alliance with.
- Kana Nakanishi(Former Angerme)
- August 2019, 12,Toyosu PITHe graduated from the Angerme and Hello! Projects with a live performance at, and at the same time retired from the entertainment world... After working on YouTuber and YouTube group "Chaospipis" from July 2020, 7, he is currently active as a member of the music group "Youplus".
- Risa Yamaki(Former Country Girls)
- August 2019, 12,LINE CUBE SHIBUYAHe graduated from Country Girls and Hello! Project with a live performance at, and at the same time retired from the entertainment world..
- Mai Ozeki(Former Country Girls)
- Graduated from Country Girls and Hello! Project with a live performance at LINE CUBE SHIBUYA on December 2019, 12..
- Mizuki Murota(Former Angerme)
- On March 2020, 3, he graduated from the Angerme and Hello! Project with a live performance without an audience... The exclusive management contract with UP-FRONT PROMOTION will end on the end of December 2020... Belonged to Cinemact from March 2021, 3 and resumed performing arts activities.
- Ayumi Hirose(Former fist factory)
- With the dissolution of the group on March 2020, 3, the exclusive contract for upfront promotion was terminated.Currently doing freelance entertainment activities.
- Minami Nomura(Former fist factory)
- It was announced that he would stop performing arts activities with the dissolution of the group on March 2020, 3, and initially plan to study abroad.Various circumstancesAt the moment, the matter of studying abroad is blank..
- Ayano Hamaura(Former fist factory)
- With the dissolution of the group on March 2020, 3, the exclusive contract for up-front promotion will end...After working as a freelancer, nowWarner Music Artists(Warner Music Japan OfIn-house companyCombined entertainment production division.Formerly Warner Music Agency) and is engaged in performing arts activities as an actress.
- Sakurako Wada(Former fist factory)
- Retired from the entertainment world with the dissolution of the group on March 2020, 3.
- Funaki(Former Angerme, Former Country Girls)
- He graduated from the Angerme and Hello! Project with a live performance at Nippon Budokan on June 2020, 12..
- Sayuki Takagi(Former Juice = Juice)
- On February 2021, 2, as a member of the Hello! Project, I comprehensively judged that I was lacking in awareness, and on the same day I ended the activities of the Hello! Project and Juice = Juice...The exclusive management contract with UP-FRONT PROMOTION ended on the end of March of the same year..
- Momona Kasahara(Former Angerme)
- He graduated from the Angerme and Hello! Project with a live performance at Nippon Budokan on June 2021, 11..
- Tomoko Kanazawa(Former Juice = Juice)
- Graduated from Juice = Juice and Hello! Project with a live concert at Yokohama Arena on November 2021, 11..
- Yuki Sato(Former Morning Musume.)
- Morning Musume. 10th term member. Morning Musume on August 2021, 9. Announced to graduate from '24 and Hello! Project, and graduated with a live performance at Nippon Budokan on December 21th of the same year..
Members whose fan club has become an M-line club (since 2010)
- Koharu Kusumi
- Morning Musume. 7th term member. I graduated on the last day of the tour on December 2009, 12. The contract with J.P ROOM, the agency to which he belongs, ends on November 6, 2016..
- Ai Takahashi
- Morning Musume. 5th term member and 6th generation leader.Hello! The second leader of the project. He graduated from the group with a performance at Nippon Budokan on September 2, 2011.
- Risa Aragaki
- Morning Musume. 5th term member and 7th generation leader.Hello! The third generation leader of the project. He graduated from the group with a performance at Nippon Budokan on May 3, 2012. The contract with the agency J.P ROOM will end on August 5, 18...Since then, he has continued his entertainment activities as a freelancer.
- Mano Erina
- Joined Hello Pro Egg in 2006. In June 2007Gatas Brilhantes HPandOngaku GatasAlso joined. March 2008, 3, the last day of "Ongaku Gatas Concert Tour" (Osaka Welfare Pension Hall), Announced that he would graduate from Ongaku Gatas in preparation for promotion to an official member and his solo debut, and completed the training for Hello Pro Egg on the 29th of the same month.He made his indie debut on June 6th of the same year and made his major debut on March 29th, 2009. On February 3, 18, I graduated from the Hello! Project because I wanted to concentrate on the actress business..
- Tanaka Reina
- Morning Musume. 6th term member. On November 2012, 11, the members selected in the audition and the girls band "LoVendoЯWas formed, and with the performance at Nippon Budokan on May 2013, 5, Morning Musume.graduated from..After that, he worked as a leader of LoVendoЯ until the end of July 2019, and later moved to solo activities.
- Mama Sudo-Yurina Kumai
- Both are members of Berryz Kobo. Belonging to M-line club since May 2.
- Summer ware
- Formed in May 2016 after working as a member (deputy captain) of Berryz KoboPINK CRES.(The group name was announced in August 2016 and was dissolved on June 8, 2021).
- Sayumi Michishige
- Morning Musume. 6th term member and 8th generation leader.Hello! The 4th generation leader of the project. Graduated from the group with the Yokohama Arena performance on November 2014, 11..After a two-year and four-month suspension of activities, he officially resumed performing arts activities on March 2, 4.
- Maimi Yajima-Airi Suzuki
- All three are former members of C-ute. Belonging to M-line club since July 2.
- Saki Nakajima
- Former member of C-ute. Since July 2017, he has been a member of the M-line club and has been engaged in entertainment activities, but plans to suspend entertainment activities on December 7, 2021 in order to study abroad and prepare for it..
- Chiaki Okai
- Former member of C-ute. After July 2017, he belonged to the M-line club and was engaged in performing arts activities, but stopped performing arts activities from April 7 and retired from the entertainment world on April 2019, 4..
- Saki Shimizu
- Haruka Kudo
- Morning Musume. 10th term member. On December 2017, 12, Morning Musume had a live performance at Nippon Budokan because she wanted to concentrate on acting. Graduated from '11 and Hello! Project.
- Haruna Iikubo
- Morning Musume. 10th term member. Morning Musume on August 2018, 8. Announced to graduate from '17 and Hello! Project, and graduated with a live performance at Nippon Budokan on December 18th of the same year..
- Yuka Miyazaki
- Juice = Juice's first leader. Announced to graduate from Juice = Juice and Hello! Project on the YouTube program "Halo! Ste" released on December 2018, 12, and graduated with a live performance at Nippon Budokan on June 21, 2019..
- Rina Katsuta
- Angerme 2nd term member. Announced that he will graduate from the Angerme and Hello! Project on June 2019, 6 because he wants to engage in fashion-related work (while balancing entertainment activities), and on September 26, 2019.Pacifico Yokohama・ Graduated with a live performance at the National Convention Hall.
- Karin Miyamoto
- Risa Ogata
- Hello! Project Kansai
- 『ハロー!プロジェクトのメンバーオーディション#ハロプロ関西オーディション2005|ハロプロ関西オーディション2005』で合格した関西出身のメンバーが所属していたが、2008年4月12日に研修を終了し、「SI☆NA」としてデビューを目指すことが発表された。ハロプロ関西は2009年4月1日のエルダークラブ卒業と同時に公式サイトのカテゴリ名として復活し、同時にSI☆NAが正式にハロー!プロジェクトのメンバーになったが、2011年4月17日に解散した。なお、2010年5月にデビューしたRio MiyazakiIs an upfront Kansai trainee, but in announcements such as events, "Halopro Kansai" may be added to the performers.
- Hello! Project Taiwan
- Successful applicants of "Hayayasu Family New Star" belong to, and eight of them "Ice cream girl."When"Frances & Aiko"(Miss) Was formed.After completing the training and officially becoming a member of the Hello! Project, Ice Creamusume.And all the members of the big and small 姐 have left the Hello! Project.
- Chang Da Young
- He is a member who passed the audition "To Tokyo Girl" held from May to June 2009.Announced at Berryz Kobo's first concert in Korea in June of the same year, unveiled at the concert in September, and appeared as a back dancer at the concert on New Year 5..
- Sim Min
- Study Abroad Period: July 2006th-August 7st, 16
- "Odaiba Adventure King'06'Gatas & MIX GatasParticipated in for a limited time.
Member composition transition
- January 1, Michiyo Heike, Morning Musume.Joint fan club"Hello!"Opened (Michiyo Heike-Yuko Nakazawa-Aya Ishiguro-Kaori Iida-Natsumi Abe-Asuka Fukuda）
- (January 1, Morning Musume makes her major debut)
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Kei Yasuda-Mari Yaguchi-Sayaka IchiiIs Morning Musume.Join
- Yuko Nakazawa makes her solo debut on August 8th
- Asuka Fukuda graduated on April 4th
- April 4, Sun and Cisco Moon (Miho Shinoda-Takako Inaba-RuRu-Miwa Kominato) Debut
- July 7, Coconuts Musume (Ayaka-Chelsea-April-ダ ニ エ ル-Mika) Debuts, Country Musume. (Azusa Kobayashi・ Hiromi Yanagihara <Sudden death on July 7> ・Suzune Toda<Rinne>) makes an indie debut
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Mika ChinatsuDebuted solo
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Goto MakiIs Morning Musume.Join
- Azusa Kobayashi leaves on August 8
- Aya Ishiguro graduated on January 1th
- January 1, Chelsea April graduated,LehuaJoined Coconuts Musume.
- February 2, Melon Kinenbi (Megumi Murata-Hitomi Saito-Ohtani Masae-Ayumi Shibata) Debut
- (In March, Sun and Cisco Moon were renamed to T & C Bomber)
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Ishikawa Rika-Hitomi Yoshizawa-Nozomi Tsuji-Kago AiIs Morning Musume.Join
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Maeda YukiDebuted
- (In May, Coconuts Musume was renamed to Coconuts Musume.)
- May 5, Sayaka Ichii graduated
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,AsamiIs Country Musume.Join
- On October 10, Miho Shinoda, RuRu, and Miwa Kominato leave due to the dissolution of T & C Bomber.
- October 10st, Chinatsu Mika leaves
- November 11, Sheki-Dol (Ami Kitakami-Oki Ibuki) Debuted indie
- January,Mami SuenagaJoins Sheki-Dol
- Maki Goto makes her solo debut on March 3th
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Aya MatsuuraDebuted solo
- (April 4, Yuko Nakazawa graduated from Morning Musume)
- (April 4, Country Musume, but Country Musume, made her major debut as Rika Ishikawa <Morning Musume>)
- Daniel graduates on May 5
- In August, Oki Ibuki leaves,Saki AraiJoins Sheki-Dol
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Ai Takahashi-Konno Asami-Makoto Ogawa-Risa AragakiIs Morning Musume.Join
- Sheki-Dol makes a major debut on December 12, and Ami Kitakami, Maki Suenaga, and Saki Arai leave at the same time.
- January,Mai SatodaIs Country Musume.Join,Rika IshiiJoins
- Lehua graduates on February 2th
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Miki FujimotoDebuted solo
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Erika Umeda-Saki Shimizu-Maimi Yajima-Tsugunaga Momoko-Chinami Tokunaga-Ai Murakami-Mama Sudo-Summer ware-Mai Ishimura-Yurina Kumai-Saki Nakajima-Risako Sugaya-Airi Suzuki-Chiaki Okai-Mai HagiwaraHas passed the Project Kids Audition
- (July 7, Hello! Project reorganization announced)
- (Maki Goto graduated from Morning Musume on September 9)
- Rinne graduated on October 10th
- Michiyo Heike graduated on November 11th
- (On November 11, Maasa Sudo, Risako Sugaya, Airi Suzuki, Mai Hagiwara participated in "Minimoni and Ai Takahashi + 27 KIDS" and made their CD debut)
- Rika Ishii graduated on December 12st
- (Miki Fujimoto joined Morning Musume on January 1th)
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Kamei Eri-Sayumi Michishige-Tanaka ReinaIs Morning Musume.Join
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,MiunaIs Country Musume.Join
- (May 5, Kei Yasuda graduated from Morning Musume)
- (August 8, Erika Umeda, Saki Shimizu, Maimi Yajima, Momoko Tsugunaga, Megumi Murakami made their CD debut as ZYX with Mari Yaguchi)
- Natsumi Abe makes her solo debut on August 8th
- (In October, Erika Miyoshi passed the Hello! Project new unit audition)
- (October 10, CD debut as Reina Tanaka, Miyabi Natsuyaki, Airi Suzuki!)
- (January 1, Natsumi Abe graduated from Morning Musume)
- (On March 3, Chinami Tokunaga, Maiha Ishimura and Yurina Kumai made their CD debut as Berryz Kobo with Saki Shimizu, Momoko Tsugunaga, Maasa Sudo, Miyabi Natsuyaki and Risako Sugaya)
- Mika graduates on May 5nd
- May 5th, W (Nozomi Tsuji, Ai Kago) makes a major debut
- (August 8, Nozomi Tsuji and Ai Kago graduated from Morning Musume)
- September 9, Biyuden (Rika Ishikawa,Erika Miyoshi-Yui Okada) Debut
- (Saki Nakajima and Chisato Okai participated in HP All Stars on December 12, and all the kids made their CD debut. Natsumi Abe refrained from all entertainment activities)
- (January 1, Kaori Iida graduated from Morning Musume)
- (February 2, Natsumi Abe returns)
- (April 4, Mari Yaguchi leaves Morning Musume.)
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Koharu KusumiIs Morning Musume.Join
- (May 5, Rika Ishikawa graduated from Morning Musume)
- (June 6, Hello! Project Kids, a group of 11 independent members of Berryz Kobo named ℃ -ute)
- Maiha Ishimura graduated on October 10nd
- (In October, I want to plant Tomoiki and trees, but the activity starts)
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Arihara ShiinaJoins C-ute
- (February 2, Ai Kago refrains from performing arts activities due to scandal discovery)
- (May 5, ℃ -ute makes indie debut)
- (July 7th, accepting foreign student Sim Min from South Korea)
- Asami Konno graduates on July 7
- (In August, 8 Hello! Project Kansai lesson students (including 5 Hello! Project Egg) started their activities)
- (Makoto Ogawa graduated from Morning Musume on August 8, and stopped performing arts activities)
- (August 8, Sim Min's study abroad period ends)
- (September 9, C-ute makes a major debut on a music DVD)
- (On October 10, 22 Hello Pro Eggs <Kanami Morozuka, Aina Hashimoto, Yurika Akiyama, Kaede Ose, Robin Shoko Okada, Yuki Goto> made their indie debut as THE Possible)
- Megumi Murakami withdraws on October 10st
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Aika MitsuiIs Morning Musume.Join
- Asami and Miuna graduated on January 1th
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Jun Jun-RinglingIs Morning Musume.Join
- Ai Kago cancels contract on March 3
- (May 5, Hitomi Yoshizawa graduated from Morning Musume)
- (May 5, Nozomi Tsuji is closed for entertainment activities due to childbirth)
- (Miki Fujimoto leaves Morning Musume on June 6st)
- Asami Konno returns on July 7th
- (August 8, 31 successful applicants of "Gatas Brilhantes HP New Member Audition" <Yumi Fujisaki, Saki Nagai, Kanae Sugawara, Ai Fukaya> will be unveiled)
- (September 9, Kaori Iida will be closed for performing arts due to childbirth)
- September 9, Hello Pro EggKorenaga Miki-Arisa Noto-Mano Erina-Minami Sengoku-Yuri Sawada-Muto Mika10 people including Ongaku Gatas debut as Ongaku Gatas
- (October 10, THE Possibo graduated from Hello Pro Egg)
- Maki Goto graduated on October 10th
- (January 1, Miki Korenaga promoted from Hello Pro Egg)
- (March 3, Erina Mano promoted from Hello Pro Egg)
- (On April 4, four members of Haropro Kansai <Ai Suma, Masanami Iwashima, Nana Nakayama, Asami Abe> announced that they would finish their training and work toward their debut as SI ☆ NA)
- September 4, Hello Pro EggYoshikawa friend-Sayaka KitaharaDebuted as MilkyWay, Ayaka and Mika Muto graduated
- (Makoto Ogawa returns on June 6th)
- September 6, Hello Pro EggYuka MaedaDebuts as High-King
- (June 6, Biyuden disbanded, Erina Mano made her indie debut)
- (September 9, 20 successful applicants of "Hayayasu Family New Star" and 6 special prizes joined as members of Halopro Taiwan)
- September 12, Hello Pro EggAyaka Wada-Kanon Fukuda-Akari SahoDebuted as Shugo Chara Egg!
- On December 12th, six successful candidates for "Hayayasu Family New Star" are Ice Creamusume. (Shen Shen-Anti-Pay pay-Yoko-Railay-Guchan), And then two special prizes, Francis & Aiko (Francis-AikoDebut as)
- (January 1, Kaori Iida returns)
- (January 1, Nozomi Tsuji resumes entertainment activities)
- (February 2, Kanna Arihara is closed due to worsening hallux valgus)
- (March 3, Erina Mano makes her major debut)
- March 3st, Elder Club members (Yuko Nakazawa, Keiori Iida, Natsumi Abe, Kei Yasuda, Mari Yaguchi, Rika Ishikawa, Hitomi Yoshizawa, Nozomi Tsuji, Asami Konno, Makoto Ogawa, Miki Fujimoto, Takako Inaba, Mai Satoda, Melon Anniversary, Yuki Maeda, Aya Matsuura, Erika Miyoshi, Yui Okada, Ongaku Gatas) graduated
- On April 4st, 1 SI ☆ NA members will be posted as Hello! Project Kansai due to the complete renewal of the official website.
- April 4, Ayaka Wada, Yuuka Maeda, Hanane Fukuda, Hello Pro EggSaki OgawaS / mileage is formed by 4 people
- (S / mileage debuts indie on June 6th)
- June 6nd, 22 successful candidate for "Tokyo Girl" joins
- (Chample unit started activities in June)
- July 7th, Arihara Kanna leaves
- Nana Nakayama graduated on July 7
- September 8, Hello Pro EggMizuki Fukumura-Maeda AyariJoined Gasshugo Chara Egg!
- (On September 9th, Francis & Aiko officially debuted under the unit name "Frances & Aiko")
- (Same, Ayaka Wada, Yuuka Maeda, Hanane Fukuda graduated from Shugo Chara Egg!)
- Erika Umeda graduated on October 10th
- On November 11th, 24 members of S / mileage including Saki Ogawa will be posted along with the renewal of the official website.
- November 11th, Shugo Chara Egg! At the Amulet Diamond AuditionNanami TanabeWon the championship and joined Shugo Chara Egg! At the same time
- Koharu Kusumi graduated on December 12th
- (In December, the artist name notation "S / mileage" on the official website was changed to the katakana "Smileage")
- (Smileage promoted from Hello Pro Egg on March 3)
- (May 5, Smileage makes a major debut)
- November, Ice Creamusume.Withdrawal
- Eri Kamei, Junjun, and Rinrin graduated on December 12th.
- January 1, Mizuki FukumuraIrina Ikuta-Sayashi Riho-Kaoru SuzukiIs Morning Musume.Join
- (January 1, Mizuki Fukumura promoted from Hello Pro Egg)
- April 4, Ai Suma, Masami Iwashima, Asami Abe withdraw due to SI ☆ NA dissolution
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Kana Nakanishi-Decimal Futuka-Akari Takeuchi-Rina Katsuta-Meimi TamuraJoined as a sub-member of Smileage, Akari Takeuchi and Rina Katsuta were promoted from Hello Pro Egg
- Saki Ogawa graduated on August 8
- (September 9, Fuyuka Kosuga leaves Smileage)
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Haruna Iikubo-Ayumi Ishida-Yuki Sato-Haruka KudoIs Morning Musume.Haruka Kudo is promoted from Hello Pro Egg
- Ai Takahashi graduates on September 9
- (On October 10th, Smileage sub-members except Kosuga were promoted to official members)
- Yuuka Maeda graduated on December 12st
- (At the end of the year, Hello Pro Egg was renamed to Hello Pro Kenshuusei)
- Risa Niigaki graduates on May 5th
- (Same, Aika Mitsui graduated from Morning Musume)
- In May, big and small babies leave
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Sakura OdaIs from Hello Pro Kenshuusei to Morning Musume.Promoted to
- February 2, 3 Hello Pro Kenshuusei (Karin Miyamoto-Sayuki Takagi-Aina Otsuka-Akari Uemura-Tomoko Kanazawa)WhenYuka MiyazakiFormed a new group by (February 2, the same year, the group name was decided to Juice = Juice)
- Erina Mano graduated on February 2
- (April 4, Juice = Juice debuts indie)
- Reina Tanaka graduated on May 5st
- July 7th, Aina Otsuka withdraws from Juice = Juice and Hello Pro Kenshuusei
- (September 9, Juice = Juice makes a major debut)
- (December 12, Aika Mitsui will be closed for study abroad)
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Ogata spring water-Miki Nonaka-Mari Makino-Akane HagaIs Morning Musume.Maria Makino and Akane Haga are promoted from Hello Pro Kenshuusei
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Mizuki Murota-Rikako Sasaki-Maho AikawaPromoted from Hello Pro Kenshuusei to Smileage
- November 11, Momoko TsugunagaRisa Yamaki-Inaba Aika-Chisaki Morito-Shimamura Uta-Mai OzekiIs Country Musume.Inaba Manaka and Risa Yamaki are promoted from Hello Pro Kenshuusei, and are country girls.Renamed to Country Girls
- (Same, Mai Satoda becomes a supervisor of Country Girls)
- Sayumi Michishige graduated on November 11th
- (Smileage changed its name to Angerme on December 12th)
- From Hello Pro Kenshuusei on January 1ndAyano Hamaura-Natsumi Taguchi-Ogawa Rena-Minami Nomura-Sakurako Wada-Rio Fujii-Ayumi Hirose-Rei InoueFormed a new group of 8 people (became a fist factory on February 2)
- Saki Shimizu, Chinami Tokunaga, Maasa Sudo, Miyabi Natsuyaki, Yurina Kumai, Risako Sugaya graduated on March 3 due to the indefinite suspension of activities at Berryz Kobo.(Momoko Tsugunaga continues as Country Girls)
- From Hello Pro Kenshuusei on January 4ndYamagishi Riko-Yumeno Kishimoto-Kisora Niinuma-Kiki Asakura-Risa Ogata-Ami TanimotoA new group Tsubaki Factory is formed by 6 people
- Uta Shimamura cancels contract on June 6
- (September 9, Fist Factory makes a major debut)
- (September 9, Tsubaki Factory makes its indie debut)
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Funaki-Nanami YanagawaPromoted from Hello Pro Kenshuusei to Country Girls
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Kamikokuryo MoeJoins Angerme
- Hanane Fukuda graduated on November 11th
- (December 12, Riho Sayashi graduated from Morning Musume)
- Meimi Tamura graduated on May 5
- Kanon Suzuki graduated on May 5st
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Momona KasaharaWas promoted from Hello Pro Kenshuusei to Angerme
- (August 8, Manaka Inaba graduated from Country Girls.asthmaAnnounced that the activity has been suspended since April due to medical treatment, and that he will explore the possibility of activity as Manaka Inaba while watching the progress of treatment.）
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Saori Onoda-Mizuho Ono-Mao AkiyamaWas promoted from Hello Pro Kenshuusei to Tsubaki Factory
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Kaede Kaga-Reina YokoyamaIs from Hello Pro Kenshuusei to Morning Musume.Promoted to
- (February 2, Tsubaki Factory makes a major debut)
- From Hello Pro Kenshuusei on January 5ndKana Ichioka-Kurumi Takase-Kiyono MomomohimeAnnounced the activities of the new group (later BEYOOOOONDS)
- Maimi Yajima, Saki Nakajima, Airi Suzuki, Chisato Okai, Mai Hagiwara graduated on June 6 due to the dissolution of C-ute.
- From Hello Pro Kenshuusei on January 6ndRan DanbaraIs Juice = Juice,Kawamura AyanoPromoted to Angerme
- (Same, Chisaki Morito is a morning girl. '17, Nanami Yanagawa is Juice = Juice, Musubu Funaki is transferred to Angerme, concurrently serving as Country Girls)
- Momoko Tsugunaga graduated on June 6th
- Rio Fujii cancels contract on July 7[Note 2]
- Rena Ogawa graduated on September 9th
- (On September 9th, Manaka Inaba announced that she would resume her activities based in her hometown of Sapporo, and moved to solo.）
- Natsumi Taguchi cancels contract on December 12th
- Haruka Kudo graduated on December 12th
- Maho Aikawa graduated on December 12st
- From Hello Pro Kenshuusei on January 6ndMaeda Kokoro-Yumeha Yamazaki-Shiori Nishida-Rika Shimakura-Saya Eguchi-Minami OkamuraIs promoted to a new group (later BEYOOOOONDS)
- (Aika Inaba joins Juice = Juice on June 6th)
- Haruna Ogata graduated on June 6th
- On October 10, the name of the new group will be changed to BEYOOOOOONDS
- Aika Mitsui graduated on November 11rd
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Haruka Ota-Ise SuzuranJoins Angerme, Haruka Ota is promoted from Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido
- Riho Sayashi graduated on November 11 (official announcement on December 30)
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Miwa Hirai-Kobayashi Moeka-Uta no SatoyoshiJoins BEYOOOOONDS
- Haruna Iikubo graduated on December 12th
- Nanami Yanagawa graduated on March 3th
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Yume Kudo-Sato Ai MatsunagaJoined Juice = Juice, Yume Kudo was promoted from Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido, and Sato Ai Matsunaga was promoted from Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- Yuka Miyazaki graduated on June 6th
- Ayaka Wada graduated on June 6th
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Rio Kitagawa-Homare Okamura-Aio YamazakiIs Morning Musume.Joined, Aio Yamazaki promoted from Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Hashisako bellWas promoted from Hello Pro Kenshuusei to Angerme
- (August 8, BEYOOOOOONDS makes a major debut)
- Rina Katsuta graduates on September 9th
- Kana Nakanishi graduated on December 12th
- Risa Yamaki and Mai Ozeki graduated on December 12 due to the suspension of activities of Country Girls[Note 3]
- Mizuki Murota graduated on March 3
- Ayaka Hirose, Minami Nomura, Ayano Hamaura, Sakurako Wada graduated on March 3 due to the dissolution of Fist Factory[Note 4]
- (Rei Inoue joins Juice = Juice on April 4st)
- (October 10, Haruka Ota ends her activities as Angerme)
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Rin Kawana-Yukino Tamenaga-Wakana MatsumotoJoined Angerme, Yukino Tamenaga was promoted from Hello Pro Kenshuusei
- Musubu Funaki graduated on December 12th[Note 5]
- Karin Miyamoto graduated on December 12th[Note 6]
- December 12, Risa Ogata ends her activities as Tsubaki Factory
- On February 2, Sayuki Takagi ends his activities as Juice = Juice.
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Kazuka Arisawa-Risaki Irie-Kisaki EbataTo Juice = Juice,Kasai Yushin-Yagi Shiori-Shinrin Fukuda-Runo YufuJoined Tsubaki Factory, Kisaki Ebata, Runo Tofu, and Kazuka Arisawa were promoted from Hello Pro Kenshuusei
- Momona Kasahara graduated on November 11th
- Tomoko Kanazawa graduated on November 11th
- February 12, 12 Hello Pro Kenshuusei (Kirara Yonemura-Nakayama Natsutsukihime-Nanami Kubota-Enka Saito-Hiromoto Ruri-Nishizaki Misora-Kitahara peach), Hello Pro Kenshuusei HokkaidoKanami Ishiguri, 2 people who passed the audition (Sumire Tashiro-Tsutsui Mioshin) Formed a new group, and the name of the new group was decided to be OCHA NORMA.
- Masaki Sato graduated on December 12th
- XNUM X Month X NUM X Day,Hirayama YuukiWas promoted from Hello Pro Kenshuusei
- The first Morning Musume.As an inner unit in October 1998Aya Ishiguro-Kaori Iida(First leader) ・Mari YaguchiThe formation of the three members was announced, and they made their debut on November 3th of the same year.After that, Aya Ishiguro withdrew in January 11, and in June of the same year.Ishikawa Rika(2nd generation leader)Kago AiWithdrawal of members other than Rika Ishikawa on July 2002, 7 after joiningKonno Asami-Risa Aragaki-Ayumi ShibataHas been announced. It has been virtually inactive since 2003. At the concert in July 2007, successive members (Yaguchi, Ishikawa, Arakaki, Shibata) performed "dandelion".
- Released on January 2009, 7Chample ① ~ Happy Marriage Song Cover Collection ~"Dandelion #Was announced, Morning Musume.ofKamei Eri-Aika Mitsui,Berryz Kobo OfYurina Kumai,℃ -ute OfChiaki OkaiIs selected.
- XNUM X Year X NUM X Month X NUM X DayKei Yasuda(First leader) ・Sayaka Ichii-Goto MakiThe formation of the three members was announced, and they made their debut on November 3, the same year.After that, Sayaka Ichii withdrew on May 11, 25, and on June 2000, 5.Hitomi YoshizawaWithdrawal of Kei Yasuda and Maki Goto on July 2, 2002 after joining (7nd generation leader)Makoto OgawaとAyakaHas been announced.This has also been virtually suspended since 2003, and successive members (Yasuda, Goto, Yoshizawa, Ogawa, Ayaka) performed "BABY! Koi ni KNOCK OUT!" At the concert in January 2006.
- With the release of "Chample ① ~ Happy Marriage Song Cover Collection ~"Petitmoni VThe formation of ℃ -ute was announced.Saki Nakajima-Mai HagiwaraandMano ErinaIs selected.
- Mini moni.
- In 2000Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.Variety program "Hello! Morning.From the planning of Mari Yaguchi (first leader)A streetNozomi, Ai Kago,MikaIt was formed by four members (the second leader) and made its debut on January 2, 4. With the withdrawal of Mari Yaguchi in the spring of 2001Ai TakahashiAfter graduating from Mika on May 2004, 5, the activity has been suspended indefinitely.
- May 2009, 5, Tsunku ♂ on his blogNew Minimoni.Although he had clarified the concept of "Chample ① ~ Happy Marriage Song Cover Collection ~" released on July 7th of the same year, "New Minimoni.Has been formed, Morning Musume.ofRinglingAnd at that timeHalo pro egg OfKanon Fukuda-Akari Takeuchi-Karin MiyamotoIs selected.
- Country Musume.Rika Ishikawa (Morning Musume) → Country Musume.Konno and Fujimoto (Morning Musume)
- Original member on April 2001, 4Rinne, Additional membersAsamiAnd Morning Musume.Ishikawa Rika joined as a guest and made her debut with three people.AsamiMai Satoda-MiunaIn 2003, when it was organized, the guest was with Asami Konno.Miki FujimotoIt was replaced with.However, since the fall of 2004, she has been a country musume.Activities centered on independent activities, and virtually no activities with guests.
- Morning Musume at the time of group reorganization on July 2002, 7.The formation of a kids unit centered on Mari Yaguchi (leader) was announced on August 31, 2003.Erika Umeda-Maimi Yajima-Tsugunaga Momoko-Saki Shimizu-Ai MurakamiDebuted with 6 people. After Momoko Tsugunaga and Saki Shimizu joined Berryz Kobo in January 2004, they were virtually inactive, but at the concert in January 1, five people except Yaguchi performed "Shiroi TOKYO". ..
- With the release of "Chample ① ~ Happy Marriage Song Cover Collection ~"ZYX-αWas announced, and in addition to Momoko Tsugunaga (Berryz Kobo) and Erika Umeda (℃ -ute) from the ZYX era, Morning Musume.With Risa NiigakiKoharu Kusumi, Berryz KoboChinami TokunagaとMama Sudo, At that time of Hello Pro EggAyaka WadaとSaki OgawaIs newly selected.
- Morning Musume. Sakura group-Morning Musume. Virgin set
- Morning Musume at that time in September 2003 membersNatsumi Abe(2st leader), Mari Yaguchi (XNUMXnd leader), Hitomi Yoshizawa, Ai Kago, Ai Takahashi, Asami Konno, Risa Niigaki, Eri Kamei (Morning Musume, Sakuragumi) and Kaori Iida (Leader), Rika IshikawaA streetNozomi, Makoto Ogawa, Miki Fujimoto,Sayumi Michishige-Tanaka Reina(The above is Morning Musume. Virgin group) We started the activity divided into two groups.Currently, the activities in groups are suspended.
- Morning Musume on September 2003, 9 as a kids unit following ZYX.With Reina Tanaka (leader)Summer ware-Airi SuzukiThe formation of the three members was announced, and they made their debut on October 3, the same year.After that, no songs were released, and Miyabi Natsuyaki had virtually stopped working since joining Berryz Kobo in January 10.However, he performed the only song "FIRST KISS" at the concert in January 29.
- In "Chample ① ~ Happy Marriage Song Cover Collection ~", instead of Reina Tanaka, she was a Hello! Project egg at that time.Akari SahoIs newly selected.
- Television Animation"Shugo Chara!』シリーズ（2007年10月 - 2010年3月放送）のテーマソングを提供するため、2007年7月21日にBerryz工房の嗣永桃子・夏焼雅と℃-uteの鈴木愛理の3名での結成が発表され、同年10月31日にデビューした。『しゅごキャラ!』シリーズ放送終了後も活動を継続、2017年5月22日のライブをもって、事実上活動を終了した。
- CHICA # TETSU
- BEYOOOOONDSAs a unit within the group of, on June 2018, 6Kana Ichioka(leader)·Rika Shimakura-Shiori Nishida-Saya EguchiFormed by 4 people.The group name was announced on October 10, the same year.
- Amenomori Kawaumi
- As a unit within the BEYOOOOONDS group, on June 2018, 6Kurumi Takase(leader)·Maeda Kokoro-Yumeha Yamazaki-Minami Okamura-Kiyono MomomohimeFormed by 5 people.The group name was announced on October 10, the same year.
- As a unit within the BEYOOOOONDS group, on June 2021, 1Miwa Hirai(leader)·Kobayashi Moeka-Uta no SatoyoshiFormed by 3 people.
Limited time special unit
Some of the Hello! Project units have been officially announced to be active for a limited time at the time of formation, and these are called "special units".
In addition, on November 2008, 12Mega BestIn addition to the following units, "Hello! Project Special Unit Mega Best" released as one of the seriesTakagi BooAnd Morning Musume.・ Coconuts Musume.・ Miki Fujimoto, Rika Ishii,Kei-san and Natsumi Abe (Morning Musume), ZYX, ROMANS, Ah !, HP All Stars,Ecomoni.,Tomoiki ・ I want to plant a tree,Athena & Robikerots,Natsumi Abe & Maimi Yajima (℃ -ute)The music of is also recorded.
- Go straight
- Maki Goto in October 2002Aya Matsuura・ Formed by Miki Fujimoto, they released one single CD and one single V DVD.
- Variety program of TV TOKYO which started broadcasting in April 2003 "Sexy girls' schoolFrom the planning of Mari Yaguchi (leader), Rika Ishikawa, Ayaka, Mai Satoda,Hitomi SaitoIt was formed by 5 people and made its debut on August 8th of the same year.After that, no songs were released, and the program ended in September of the same year, so the activity was virtually suspended, but at the concert in January 20, the only song "SEXY NIGHT ~ Unforgettable He ~" was shown. doing.
- Nochiura Natsumi
- Formed in October 2004 by Maki Goto, Aya Matsuura, and Natsumi Abe, they released a single CD, a single V DVD, and a concert DVD.In addition, "Natsumi Goura Concert Tour 10 Spring Triangle Energy" was also held.
- Formed on September 2005, 9 by Natsumi Abe, Maki Goto, Rika Ishikawa, and Aya Matsuura, and released two single CDs..
- Formed on June 2006, 6 by Aya Matsuura and Miki Fujimoto, so far three single CDs and three single V DVDs have been released.albumOne CD and one concert DVD were released.In addition, "GAM 1st Concert Tour 1 Early Summer-Great Aya & Miki-" was also held.
- Morning Musume. 10th anniversary commemorative party
- Morning Musume.Formed in January 10 by Kaori Iida, Natsumi Abe, Maki Goto, Risa Niigaki, and Koharu Kusumi to commemorate the 2007th anniversary of their debut, and released two single CDs and two single V DVDs. ..Also, "Morning Musume.The 1th Anniversary Concert Tour 5 Summer ~ Thank You My Dearest ~ ”was also held.The dissolution has not been announced, but it has been inactive.
- Morning Musume.WhenTakarazuka Revue Ofcollaborationby"Cinderella the musical(Held in August 2008), Ai Takahashi, Reina Tanaka (Morning Musume), Saki Shimizu (Berryz Kobo), Maimi Yajima (℃ -ute),Yuka MaedaIt was formed by 5 people (Hello Pro Egg at the time of formation, later Smileage), and released one single CD and one single V DVD..
- In "Chample ① ~ Happy Marriage Song Cover Collection ~", he is active as one of the champloo units.
- From May to October 2010, ChinaShanghaiThe largest ever World's Fair held inShanghai ExpoWas formed by Junjun Linlin (Morning Musume), Miyabi Natsuyaki (Berryz Kobo), and Koharu Kusumi as a unit to support.In June of the same year, the Japanese Industry Pavilion of Shanghai Expo, ChinaJALAppeared on the "J-POP" stage of the Industrial Hall Theme Week held on stage.
- Reborn Eleven
- Family musical "Reborn ~ Life Audition ~(Held in October 2011), among the performers, Risa Niigaki, Reina Tanaka, Mizuki Fukumura, Erina Ikuta, Riho Sayashi, Kanon Suzuki (Morning Musume), Miyoshi Erika (formerly Miyuden), Minami Sengoku,Saki Mori(Up Up Girls (Kakko)), Karin Miyamoto (Hello Pro Egg), Haruka Kudo (Hello Pro Egg → Morning Musume joined during the training period), formed and released a CD.
- CATS EYE7
- Formed as a unit to sing the theme song of the 12th performance of the theater company Gekihalo "Cat's Eye" (held in 2012), and released a CD..
- Morning Musume. 20th
- November 2017, Morning Musume.To commemorate the 11th anniversary of his birth, he was an active Morning Musume at that time.A unit "Morning Musume. 20th" was formed with the participation of all members and original members, and released two digital singles and a mini album.
- Morning Musume.Leaders
- Morning Musume.Consists of 8 successive leaders and 2018 members of Mizuki Fukumura, who is currently the leader in 9. Morning Musume released in February 2018. 2th mini album "XNUMX-year-old Morning Musume.』Singing the song" WE ARE LEADERS! ~ Leader's Troublesome ~ ".
In the Hello! Project, members were shuffled every year from 2000 to 2005 to form a unit, and singles were released at the same time.
- HP All Stars
- In 2004, a unit was formed by all 46 members (at that time) of the Hello! Project, and the CD "ALL FOR ONE & ONE FOR ALL!Was released.This unit was treated as a shuffle unit on the official website at that time.
- Hello! Project Mobekimasu
- An all-star unit formed in September 2011 by all Hello! Project members (except Ai Takahashi).On November 9th of the same year, the CD "Philosophy that doesn't become uglyWas released. "Mobekimasu" is an arrangement of each group name and solo acronym in katakana.
- Morning Musume. , Berryz Kobo, Ki = ℃ -ute, Ma = Erina Mano, Su = Smileage
- Hello! Project All Stars
- In August 2018, in commemoration of the 8th anniversary of the Hello! Project, the unit "Hello! Project All Stars" was formed with all participants (excluding Mitsui and Sayashi), and on September 20, 9, the single "Hello!YEAH YEAH YEAH / Stress-free of longing / Flower, time of the nightWas released.
- Pocky Girls & Venus Smooth (POCKY GIRLS & Venus Mousse)
- "Pocky"series(Ezaki Glico) Morning Musume at the time of the summer of 2002 for CM production.It is a unit formed by dividing 13 members of the group into two groups.Bright and energetic 2-member unit Pocky Girls (Natsumi Abe, Kei Yasuda, Rika Ishikawa,A streetNozomi, Ai Kago, Ai Takahashi, Asami Konno, Makoto Ogawa, Risa Niigaki) and Venus Smooth (Keiori Iida, Mari Yaguchi, Maki Goto, Hitomi Yoshizawa), an elegant 4-member unit, appeared in the commercial.
- Animemovies"Movie versionTottoko HamtaroA fictional idol group that appears in the play.Minimoni.Was made with the motif.Members are Gucchan (Mari Yaguchi), Melika (Mika), Ai-n-chan (Ai Kago), Non-chan (Non-chan)A streetNozomi) and Takahashi (Ai Takahashi).In addition to this, various characters have appeared.
- Detail is"Characters of Totoko HamtaroSee
- July 2004th and 6th, 19Makuhari MesseHeld at "Morning Musume. A unit formed in conjunction with "Hot Chii Cools the Earth." Cultural Festival 2004 ~ STOP! Global Warming ~.The members are Rika Ishikawa and Sayumi Michishige.Since 2, he has been active during the cultural festival (held at Pacifico Yokohama in the fall from this year to 2005).
- Ayayamu with Eco Hams
- It is a character unit that appears in the 4th movie "Tottoko Hamtaro the Movie".The members are Aya Mu (Aya Matsuura) and Ecomoni.Eco-hamzu (Rika ham <Rika Ishikawa>, Shige ham <Sayumi Michishige>) made with the motif of.
- Kirari Tsukishima starring Koharu Kusumi (Morning Musume)
- TV TOKYO seriesAnimeprogram"Kirarin Revolution』(April 2006-March 4 broadcast), Morning Musume.In charge of the theme song as "Kirari Tsukishima" with Koharu Kusumi acting as a voice actor.
- A unit by Koharu Kusumi who plays "Kirari Tsukishima" and Mai Hagiwara who plays ℃ -ute who plays "Hikaru Tsukishima".Debuted with the theme song of the program.
- Koharu Kusumi as "Kirari Tsukishima" and "Noeru Yukino" who was a Hello Pro Egg at that timeSayaka Kitahara・ The role of "Kobeni Hanasaki"Yoshikawa friendUnit by.Debuted with the theme song of the program.
- Anime program of TV TOKYO series "Lobby and Kerobby(April 2007-March 4 broadcast),A streetNozomi (Risa Niigaki after leaving the board) is in charge of the theme song as "Athena" acting as a voice actor.
- Athena & Robikerots
- Morning Musume who acts as the voice actor of the above "Athena".Niigaki Risa and Morning Musume.Aika Mitsui, Saki Nakajima and Chisato Okai of C-ute are in charge of the theme song as a unit of "Robikerots".
- Shugo Chara Egg!
- 『しゅごキャラ!!どきっ』（2008年10月 - 2009年9月放送）のオープニングテーマ曲を提供するため、2008年9月20日にハロプロエッグの前田憂佳・佐保明梨・福田花音・和田彩花の4名での結成が発表され、同年12月10日にシングル「みんなのたまご」でデビューした。同番組のオープニングテーマ曲は後述のガーディアンズ4に引き継がれたが、2009年8月の『しゅごキャラ!ミュージカル』への舞台出演、ガーディアンズ4のシングルへの「しゅごキャラエッグ!ver.」の収録、『しゅごキャラパーティー!』（2009年10月 - 2010年3月放送）のMC担当など、様々な活動を行っていた。
- With the graduation of Wada, Maeda (Yuka), and Fukuda on the 26th of the same month, the activities of the first term ended, and insteadMizuki FukumuraとMaeda AyariJoined.During that time, an amulet diamond audition was held, and the winner of the audition on November 11, the same year.Nanami TanabeThe second phase of the activity started with the addition of, but it was disbanded with the end of the "Shugo Chara !!" series.
- Guardians 4
- Morning Musume in March 2009 to provide the opening theme song for "Shugo Chara !! Doki" from April 4.Aika Mitsui, Yurina Kumai from Berryz KoboRisako Sugaya, ℃ -ute Saki Nakajima was announced to be formed, and debuted on May 4th of the same year with the single "Omokase Guardian".This was also disbanded with the end of the "Shugo Chara !!" series.
- Anime program of TV TOKYO series "Himechen! Fairy Tickle Idol Lil Puri(April 2010-), Ayaka Wada as "Yukimori Ringo", Yuuka Maeda as "Layla Takashiro", and Hanane Fukuda (Smileage) as "Natsuki Sasahara" are voice actors. Appeared as, and was in charge of the theme song.
- Imai Himuro (CV Risako Sugaya / Berryz Kobo)
- Anime program of TV TOKYO series "Superb!! Mecha Mote Chairman(April 2009-), in charge of the theme song as "Himuro Imai" with Risako Sugaya of Berryz Kobo acting as a voice actor.In addition, in this animationNICE GIRL Project!The members of were the main performers.
- With DEF.DIVARakuten EaglesCheering party
- As a Rakuten Eagles cheering party, in addition to DEF.DIVA, Tsunku ♂, Country Musume. , Melon Kinenbi participates as a chorus.
- HANGRY & ANGRY
- "Gurokawa" female duo unit.The members are Hitomi Yoshizawa and Rika Ishikawa (Hello! Project graduated at that time). Since 2, he has been active as "HANGRY & ANGRY-f".
- Dance club
- Hello in October 2013! ProjectYouTubeA dance-specialized unit announced in the original program "Halo! Ste".The initial members are Mizuki Fukumura, Riho Sayashi, Ayumi Ishida, Saki Shimizu, Masaru Natsuyaki, Maimi Yajima, Saki Nakajima, Ayaka Wada, Hanane Fukuda, Akari Takeuchi, Sayuki Takagi, and Karin Miyamoto. ..After that, the number of members increased and decreased, and as of August 12, the members are Ayumi Ishida, Maria Makino, Kaede Kaga, Chisaki Morito, Akari Takeuchi, Rikako Sasaki, Manaka Inaba, Ruri Danbara, Riko Yamagishi, Mao Akiyama. There are 2021 members of Miha Hirai and Uta Satoyoshi.
- Minnies. ? (Mini girl.)
- Reina Yokoyama,Chisaki Morito,Kamikokuryo Moe,FunakiUnit formed by 4 people.. July 2018, 10,Yurina KumaiReleased a book "A World with Height Differences," Goodbye to Complex! "" In collaboration with.On October 10th and 20st of the same year, the original song "Goodbye to Complex!" Was performed at "Hello! Project 21th Anniversary !! Hello! Project Hello! Festival 20" held at Sainokuni Kumagaya Dome Gymnasium..
- Hello! Project members belong toUp front groupThere is "SATOYAMA movement" as an activity of the TV program "Hello! SATOYAMA Life』The activity was introduced.In the activity, on July 2012, 7, the formation of "Peaberry" and "DIY ♡" was announced., The formation of "GREEN FIELDS" and "Harvest" was announced on October 10th of the same year..
- The members are Ayaka Wada (Smileage) and Riho Sayashi (Morning Musume).
- DIY ♡
- The members are Chinami Tokunaga, Miyabi Natsuyaki (Berryz Kobo), Maimi Yajima, Saki Nakajima (C-ute), and Haruna Iikubo (Morning Musume).
- GREEN FIELDS
- Members received Saki Shimizu (Berryz Kobo), Aika Mitsui, "2nd Forest Award NEW.FACE Audition Encouragement Award / Samantha Thavasa Award"Yuka Miyazaki(Juice = Juice) 3 people
- The members are Erina Ikuta, Ayumi Ishida, Masaki Sato (Morning Musume), and Akari Takeuchi (Smileage).
- Unit born in July 2013
- The members are Masaki Sato (Morning Musume) and Karin Miyamoto (Juice = Juice).
- March 2013, 3, "Forest For Rest ~ Let's go to SATOYAMA ~" (Pacifico Yokohama), The launch of the new "SATOUMI movement" and the formation of three units, "Dialady," "Mellowquad," and "Plumeria (reading: Plumeria)," were announced...In June of the same year, "Plumeria" changed the unit name to "HI-FIN"..
- Diamond Lady
- The members are Risako Sugaya (Berryz Kobo) and Airi Suzuki (℃ -ute).
- The members are Chinami Tokunaga, Miyabi Natsuyaki (Berryz Kobo), Maimi Yajima, and Chisato Okai (C-ute).
- HI-FIN (Plumeria)
- The members are Saki Nakajima, Mai Hagiwara (C-ute), Hanane Fukuda (Smileage), Erina Ikuta, and Ayumi Ishida (Morning Musume).
SATOYAMA SATOUMI movement
- On March 2014, 3, new units were announced from "SATOYAMA movement" and "SATOUMI movement"..
- Sato no Akari
- The members are Masaki Sato (Morning Musume. '14), Rina Katsuta (Smileage), and Akari Uemura (Juice = Juice).
- The members are Haruka Kudo (Morning Musume. '14), Chisato Okai (℃ -ute), and Sayuki Takagi (Juice = Juice).
- The members are Sakura Oda (Morning Musume. '14) and Tomoko Kanazawa (Juice = Juice).
- From 2017 year 1 month 22 dayTBSThe program broadcast on "Hometown dreamA unit that sings the theme song of.The members are Moe Kamikokuryo (Angerme), Ayumi Ishida (Morning Musume. '17), Saki Nakajima (℃ -ute), and Tomoko Kanazawa (Juice = Juice).The theme song "Furusato no Yume" was made into a CD and pre-sold at the SATOYAMA & SATOUMI event held on March 4th and 3th of the same year..
- Yuko Nakazawa &Takayama
- On December 1998, 12, Yuko Nakazawa teamed up with Gen Takayama to release a CD.
- Fool and Princess Minimoni.
- August 2002, 4,Fuji Television Network, IncOf seriesEntertainment shows"Ken Shimura's fool』CharacterFool (Ken Shimura)Released a CD in combination with.
- Kei-san and Natsumi Abe (Morning Musume)
- August 2003, 5,Keiko (Keiko Yosumi)Released a CD in combination with.
- Itsuki Takao + Hello! Project Choir.
- On November 2002, 11, members of the Hello! Project said "Chorir."Hiroshi Itsuki-Takao HoriuchiReleased a CD in combination with.Hello! Project Choir.Members are Kaori Iida, Natsumi Abe, Kei Yasuda, Hitomi Yoshizawa, Asami Konno, Makoto Ogawa, Risa Niigaki (Morning Musume at that time), Yuko Nakazawa, and Country Musume.・ Coconuts Musume.・ Melon Kinenbi ・ 17 people from Aya Matsuura.
- Boo Takagi and Morning Musume.・ Coconuts Musume.・ Miki Fujimoto ・ Rika Ishii
- Morning Musume with ukulele played by Boo Takagi.Arranged the song in Hawaiian style.
- WaT x Hello! Project
- TBS"The series was broadcast from November to December 2006.2006 World Valley』Morning Musume as an official supporter.・ DEF.DIVA ・ Berryz KoboWaTParticipated in collaboration with and sang the official song before the match.
- "Tsujiji" on April 2007, 4 (A streetNozomi) "Amimi" (Tomi Ami) "Sone" (Gal Sone) Is a unit formed by three people.However, in May of the same yearA streetWithdrew from this unit as "Abebe" announced the suspension of entertainment activities for marriage and childbirth.Asami AbeThe members of the Hello! Project were absent because they joined in their place.
- Mai Satoda with Fujioka Fujimaki
- On May 2007, 5, Mai Satoda released a CD with Fujioka Fujimaki.After that, on October 23, 2010, the CD was re-released under the name of "Mai Satoda and Fujioka Fujimaki".
- Hexagon family
- It was once broadcast on the Fuji TV seriesQuiz show"Quiz! Hexagon IIIt is an idol group born from regular answerers. In September 2007PaboFormed (a female idol group consisting of three members, Maira Satoda).Also, in July 3shameWithAladdinWas formed, and Satoda was in November of the same year.Mai Satoda with Goda Brothers(Later Mai Satoda with Goda Family) was formed.After that, Mari Yaguchi formed a straw hat with Mari Yaguchi on December 2009, 12, and Satoda in June 9.TsubasaAre formed.
- Natsumi Abe & Maimi Yajima (℃ -ute)
- Formed on January 2008, 1 by Natsumi Abe and Maimi Yajima, they released one single and one single V.
- Morning Musume. with デ ィ ズ ニ ーFriends
- XNUM X Year X NUM X Month X NUM X DayNHKA music program broadcast on.Tokyo Disneyland OfToontownでMickey MouseAnd Minnie Mouse, etc.Mickey Mouse MarchWas sung.Aya Matsuura, a member of the Hello! Project, also sang a Disney medley with Mickey on the same program.
- Oha Girl Maple with smileage
- On November 2010, 11, the TV Tokyo series "Good morningSaki Ogawa, who is active inErika Tanaka(Erika)·Shiori InoeOha Girl Maple and Smileage (three people excluding Ogawa), formed by three people (bookmark), released a CD.After that, Saki Ogawa graduated on August 3, 3, and Morning Musume on the same month 2011.ofIrina Ikuta(Erina)[Note 8]Joined.
- Berryz Kobo × ℃ -ute
- Named as a special collaboration unit by Berryz Kobo and C-ute.The unit name is "Vericue". Single on November 2011, 11 "Sakura crispy in sweet and sour springWas released.
- Fist Factory & Tsubaki Factory
- The name as a special collaboration unit by Fist Factory and Tsubaki Factory.The abbreviation is "Kobutsuba". Digital single `` on July 2018, 7Hyokkori Hyotan IslandWas released.
- Maiden Manji Gakuen
- Refreshing Goro・ A unit by Yumeno Kishimoto and Saori Onoda. July 2018, 7,Superior armySingle "FriendSinging the song "Thank you inspiring magic manji" recorded in.
- Yamato Nadeshiko Semicolon
- Keita Suzuki・ A unit by Kisora Niinuma and Mao Akiyama.Singing the song "Cherry that can't be honest" recorded in Joyojoyo Gundan's single "Friends".
Temporary, other names
- Yuko Nakazawa
- It is the name when he was solo as an enka singer.
- Minimoni.And Ai Takahashi +4 KIDS
- The movie "Minimoni.Minimoni who participated in the movie "Sweet Adventure".In addition, Ai Takahashi and Hello! Project Kids, who were not yet members of the group at that time, were the names when the CD was released by nine people, Sudo, Sugaya, Suzuki and Hagiwara.
- Thousand (Natsumi Abe)
- GyaO is the name of the drama theme song of the same name.
- Heavy pink, Hello pink
- Morning Musume.ofSayumi MichishigeSame as "Heavy Pink" played byKoharu KusumiIt is a fictitious duo idol unit (idol duo) with a character called "Koha Pink" played by.
- As a song under this name, Morning Musume.Released on February 2006, 2, the album "Rainbow 7"Rainbow Pink" and the mini album "Rainbow Pink" released on December 12th of the same year.7.5 Winter Winter Morning Musume. mini!"Wow ~ MERRY Pin Xmas!", The next album released on March 2007, 3 "SEXY 8 BEAT], "Treasure Box" is recorded, Morning Musume.It is also shown on the concert tour of.
- "Rainbow Pink" is set as the debut song of two people, and the song title may change and "Rainbow Pink" may refer to this duo.
- January 2006-1, 23 "Daughter DOKYU!The recording scene of "Rainbow Pink" was broadcast in the tracking document "Daughter DOKYU! EXTRA".
- In addition, the mini album "7.5 Fuyu Fuyu Morning Musume.In "Mini!", It is written as "heavy pink and koha pink".
- Hello! Project Wonderful All Stars (Hello! Project 10th Anniversary Red and White Special Corps)
- Morning Musume.・ Berryz Kobo ・ A special unit composed of ℃ -ute.Since these are members of Wonderful Hearts, "Hello! Project Wonderful All Stars" will be released from December 2007, 12.LALALA Happy Song", And Hello! Project 10th Anniversary Red and White Special Team broadcast on the 31st of the same month.The 58th NHK Red and White Singing Battle, And sang the special medley "Special LOVE Mix ~ Happiness 20 Anniversary Ver. ~" Including the same song.The song was released on February 2008, 2 as the 27th single of C-ute.In addition, "" released on December 4 of the same yearPetit Best 9』Records a Wonderful Hearts version, and the singer name is also" Hello! Project Wonderful All Stars ".
- Muten Musume. (Morning Musume.)
- Morning Musume.Is the name of the song "To spread sushi culture around the world". On October 2010, 10KuraAs an image song of "Appreciate rotation!Was released.
- The name as a collaboration unit by 4 groups of Berryz Kobo, C-ute, Erina Mano, and Smileage. The CD "Don't lose!" Was released on August 2011, 8..
- Morning Musume.Rockies Morning Musume. Q period, Morning Musume.Weather group
- Morning Musume. 50th single "One ・ Two ・ Three / The Skyscraper ShowThe 6th term members (Sayumi Michishige, Reina Tanaka), the 9th term members (Mizuki Fukumura, Erina Ikuta, Riho Sayashi, Kanon Suzuki), and the 10th term members (Haruna Iikubo, Ishida) Ayumi, Yuki Sato, Haruka Kudo) sings, and the name is credited to the song.
Wonderful Hearts and Elder Club
From January 2006 to January 1, the group and solo members of the Hello! Project are mainlyMinor"Young members are the main playersWonderful Hearts", Mainly members over the age of 20"Elder ClubThe activity was divided into two parts.Also created as a concert pamphletDVD magazineWonderful Hearts and Elder Club have been released separately. When the official website was renewed in June 2007, the profiles of each group and solo activity member belonging to the Hello! Project were posted separately for Wonderful Hearts and Elder Club.
The grouping up to March 2009 is as follows
- Wonderful Hearts member
- Morning Musume.・ Berryz Kobo ・ ℃ -ute ・ Erina Mano ・ Hello Pro Egg Selection
- Elder club members
- Yuko Nakazawa, Keiori Iida, Natsumi Abe, Kei Yasuda, Mari Yaguchi, Rika Ishikawa, Hitomi Yoshizawa, Nozomi Tsuji, Asami Konno, Makoto Ogawa, Miki Fujimoto, Takako Inaba, Mai Satoda, Melon Anniversary, Yuki Maeda, Aya Matsuura, Miyoshi Erika, Yui Okada, Ongaku Gatas
Since all Elder Clubs graduated from the Hello! Project on March 2009, 3, the Wonderful Hearts and Elder Clubs are no longer grouped from the official website of the Hello! Project.
- September 1998, 1, audition program ``ASAYAN"(TV Tokyo series, ended in March 2002)"Sharan QFemale rock vocalist audition ”will debutMichiyo Heike(Graduated November 2002, 11) andMorning Musume.As a joint fan club"Hello!"Was established.
- In August 1998, Michiyo Heike and Morning Musume for the first time under the name of "Hello!".Joint live byShibuya Public HallMade in.
- October 1998, Morning Musume.The first in-group unit "DandelionWas formed, and after this, "Petitmoni"And so on.
- December 1998, 12, Morning Musume.But40th Japan Record AwardReceived the Best New Face Award.
- In January 1999, the audition program "Find an idol!』(TV TOKYO, ended in March 2002) started broadcasting.In the same program, "Country Musume."Audition" and "3st Michiyo Heike & Morning Musume."Sister's Audition" will be held, and each successful candidate will join the Hello! Project.
- From April 1999, 4, the name of the fan club is "Hello!""Hello! Project"Was renamed to.
- April-July 1999, "ASAYAN" was formed at the audition "Sun and Cisco Moon"When"Coconut daughter.",further"Country girl."Has joined.
- In July 1999, the first "Hello! Project" joint concert "Hello! Project '7 at" Yokohama Arena』Was done.
- March 2000, for the first timeShuffle unitWas formed."Hello! Theme", a song using the name of Hello, was recorded in the coupling.
- Since April 2000, the TV Tokyo series variety show "Hello" has been named.Hello! Morning.(From April 2007, "Haromoni@』Renamed and ended in September 2008) begins.Since then, there have been several TV programs bearing the name "Hello".
- March 2001, Morning Musume.Is the first leader ofYuko NakazawaGraduated from the same group and became the leader of the entire Hello! Project.This is the first time a graduate of the group has remained in the Hello! Project, and the first time the name of the Hello! Project has been widely featured in the media.
- April-June 2002, the first audition named after "Hello! Project", "Hello! Project Kids "Audition" was held and 15 people passed.Since then, auditions bearing the name of the Hello! Project, such as "Hello! Project New Unit Audition," "Hello! Project Egg Audition," and "Hello! Project Kansai Audition," have been held regularly.
- July 2002, 7, Hello! Group reorganization reform within the project, so-called "HallomageddonWas done.After that, the name of "Hello! Project" will be pushed out in various situations.
- On November 2002, 11, Michiyo Heike graduated from the Hello! Project.
- On September 2003, 9, the Hello! Project Futsal Declaration was made, and on October 9, a futsal team was formed with 10 members selected from the Hello! Project members.
- August 2004, 1,Nozomi TsujiとKago AiIs Morning Musume in August of the same year.At the same time as graduating from, these two people joined the new unit "WIt was announced that it would form.
- From Hello! Project Kids, January 2004, 1Saki Shimizu-Tsugunaga Momoko-Chinami Tokunaga-Mama Sudo-Summer ware-Yurina Kumai-Risako Sugaya-Mai IshimuraNew group of 8 peopleBerryz KoboWas formed.
- On January 2004, 1, the name of the futsal team was "Gatas Brilhantes HPWas decided.
- April-August 2004, "Hello Pro Egg Audition 4" was held.8 people passed this audition, and it became the first trainee system.Halo pro eggWas launched.
- August 2004, 8, Morning Musume the following year.Ahead of graduationIshikawa RikaCentered onErika MiyoshiとHalo pro egg OfYui OkadaBy 3 people "BiyudenWas formed.
- In November 2004, the first Hello! Unit with all participants in the project "HP All StarsHas started its activities.
- June 2005, 6, 11 members of Hello! Project Kids except Berryz Kobo (Erika Umeda-Maimi Yajima-Ai Murakami-Saki Nakajima-Airi Suzuki-Chiaki Okai-Mai Hagiwara)so"℃ -uteWas formed.
2006 – 2010
- In January 2006, "Hello! Project"Wonderful Hearts"When"Elder ClubDivided into.
- June 2007, 6, graduated the previous yearKonno AsamiWas announced, and the activity resumed on July 7th.It was the first time for a member who had graduated and retired from the entertainment world to return to the Hello! Project.
- October 2007, 10, same as the Hello! ProjectTsunku♂"Produced by a female idol artist's activity project"NICE GIRL Project!Was established,Halo pro eggWas the unit insideTHE PossibleBut graduated from the Hello! ProjectCanary ClubIt was announced that they would belong to the group, and it started in earnest with the addition of three solo members on May 2008, 5.
- August 2007, 10,Goto MakiHello! Graduated from the project.Although he had suspended his entertainment activities, he transferred his agency to Avex on June 2008, 6, and resumed his entertainment activities.
- December 2007, 12, ℃ -ute49th Japan Record AwardReceived the Best New Face Award.The award winner from the Hello! Project is the 40th Morning Musume.It's been 9 years since then. Second time.
- August 2008, 4,Hello! Project Kansai4 people who were active asSI ☆ NAIt was announced that it would aim to make its debut.
- On September 2008, 9, 20 successful applicants and 6 special prizes for "Hayayasu Family New Star" were announced.Hello! Project TaiwanBecome a trainee. The training was completed in December, and the successful candidates are Ice Creamusume. , Special award winners form Francis & Aiko (later Frances & Aiko).
- On December 2008, 12, as a work commemorating the 10th anniversary of the formation of the Hello! Project, "Mega BestThe best compilation album of 8 titles (Yuko Nakazawa, Tanpopo / Petitmoni, Taiyo to Cisco Moon / T & C Bomber, Country Musume, Melon Kinenbi, Shuffle Unit, Special Unit, Natsumi Abe) was released at the same time.Also,"Petit Best 9] Was also released on this day, so nine best compilation albums were released at the same time.
- On March 2009, 3, all members of the Elder Club graduated from the Hello! Project.
- In April 2009, at Hello Pro EggAyaka Wada-Yuka Maeda-Kanon Fukuda-Saki OgawaWith 4 peopleS / mileageWas formed.
- June 2009, Danpopo PetitmoniMini moni.Has been announced to resume activities with new members..After this,High-KingResuming activitiesZYX-Ahh!-BiyudenIt was announced that the new members of the group would resume their activities, and seven champuru units would be born.
- December 2010, 12, Smileage52th Japan Record AwardReceived the Best New Face Award.This is the third time that the award has been received from the Hello! Project for the first time in three years since C-ute (49th).
- August 2011, 4,Great East Japan Earthquake"Supporting the disaster area ofGood luck Japan Ai wa Katsu ProjectWas announced.
- September 2011, 9, Hello! Unit by all members of the projectHello! Project MobekimasuThe formation of.
- At the end of 2011, Hello Pro Egg saidHello Project TraineeChanged the name to.
- September 2012, 7, ``SATOYAMA movementThe activity was announced.
- August 2013, 2,Yuka MiyazakiAnd Hello Pro KenshuuseiKarin Miyamoto-Sayuki Takagi-Aina Otsuka-Akari Uemura-Tomoko KanazawaNew group of 6 peopleJuice = JuiceWas announced.
- Erina Mano graduated from the Hello! Project on February 2013, 2..
- March 2013nd, 3-On March 2rd, the first "SATOYAMA movement" event and "Hinamatsuri Festival (Hinamatsuri)" were held.
- On December 2013, 12, the first countdown live "Hello! Project COUNTDOWN PARTY 31" was held.
- In October 2014, Tsunku graduated from the general producer of the Hello! Project (published in his memoir "So, I Live" released on September 10, 2015)..
- November 2014, 11, Country Musume.But"Country girlsRenamed toRisa Yamaki-Inaba Aika-Chisaki Morito・ Shimamura Uta ・Mai OzekiBecame a playing managerTsugunaga MomokoJoined.
- On December 2014, 12, Smileage said "AnjurumWas renamed to.
- January 2015, 1, Hello Pro KenshuuseiAyano Hamaura-Natsumi Taguchi-Ogawa Rena-Minami Nomura-Sakurako Wada-Rio Fujii-Ayumi Hirose-Rei InoueNew group by 8 peopleFist factoryWas announced.
- On March 2015, 3, Berryz Kobo was suspended indefinitely.
- January 2015, 4, Hello Pro KenshuuseiYamagishi Riko-Yumeno Kishimoto-Kisora Niinuma-Kiki Asakura-Risa Ogata-Ami TanimotoGroup of 6 people "Tsubaki FactoryWas announced.
- December 2015, 12, Fist Factory57th Japan Record AwardReceived the Best New Face Award..The award winner from the Hello! Project is Morning Musume. , ℃ -ute, and smileage for the fourth time.
- On July 2016, 7, it was announced that the activities of "Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido" would start..
- From July 2016, 7, August 26, 8NagoyaIt was announced that a regular performance will be held every Tuesday at "Midland Square Cinema 2".
- January 2017, 5, Hello Pro KenshuuseiKana Ichioka-Kurumi Takase-Kiyono MomomohimeAnnounced the activities of the new group byBEYOOOOONDS）.
- On June 2017, 6, ℃ -ute was disbanded..
- On June 2017, 6, with the transition to the new system of the Hello! Project, Country Girls Chisaki Morito is Morning Musume. ,Nanami YanagawaIs Juice = Juice,FunakiHas been transferred to Angerme and has been announced to serve concurrently as Country Girls.Also, of the traineesRan DanbaraIs Juice = Juice,Kawamura AyanoJoined Angerme,Kana IchiokaHas also been announced to become the leader of the new group.
- December 2017, 12, Tsubaki Factory59th Japan Record AwardReceived the Best New Face Award..This is the fifth time that the award has been received from the Hello! Project, following the 2015 Fist Factory.
- On August 2018, 8, a unit by all members to commemorate the 5th anniversary of the Hello! ProjectHello! Project All StarsWas announced.
- October 2018, 10-October 20, "Hello! Project 10th Anniversary !! Hello! Project Hello! Festival 21" was held as a 20th anniversary event..
- January 2019, 1, Official of each group of Hello! ProjectInstagramAnnounced the start of.
- On October 2019, 10, it was announced that jumping will be prohibited after January 24, 2020 at the Hello! Project and all concert events of each group..
- Country Girls suspended on December 2019, 12.
- December 2019, 12, BEYOOOOOONDS61th Japan Record AwardReceived the Best New Face Award..This is the sixth time that the award has been received from the Hello! Project, following the 2017 Tsubaki Factory.
- Fist Factory disbanded on March 2020, 3.
- On March 2021, 3, it was announced that the Hello! Project's original distribution ticket sales site "HELLO! PROJECT STREAM ONLINE STORE" will be opened..
- January 2021, 12, Hello Pro KenshuuseiKirara Yonemura-Nakayama Natsutsukihime-Nanami Kubota-Enka Saito-Hiromoto Ruri-Nishizaki Misora-Kitahara peach, Hello Pro Kenshuusei of HokkaidoKanami Ishiguri, Of those who passed the auditionSumire Tashiro-Tsutsui MioshinNew group of 10 peopleOCHA NORMAWas announced.
- Hello! The project goes beyond the boundaries of the groupShuffle unit(Until 2005)New YearAnd the joint concert held in the summer is an annual initiative, and concerts for each unit solo are held almost all year round at other times.Regarding the concert, from January 1 to January 2006, see "Wonderful Hearts"When"Elder ClubWas done in the framework of.
- It has a large number of enrolled groups, and the strategic commercial methods are systematically similar.Johnny's OfficeMay be compared with.But there is a wide varietyミ ュ ー ジ シ ャ ンThere is also the difference that Tsunku ♂ will start most of the songs in the Hello! Project, as opposed to Johnny's who uses the team.In addition, Tsunku ♂ has retired from the producer2015 Since then, he has come to make heavy use of music provided by external musicians.
- Broadcast in February 2003Entertainment shows"The god of entertainment』First broadcastMorning Musume.In the co-starring with the Takarazuka Revue, the choreographerMayumi summerSaid, "Morning Musume. Is the TV version of Takarazuka."Also, from August 2006st to 8th, 1Shinjuku Koma TheaterPerformed at "Ribbon Knight The·musical』But Morning Musume.Is from the Takarazuka RevueKaoru EbiraCo-starred with.Furthermore, from August 2008th to 8th, 6, in the same style,Cinderella The Musical ”is being performed.
- Besides musicSwimwearGravure related such asPhoto album-DVD・ Sales of various goods at musical concerts,TravelCompany orJALWe are developing various businesses such as overseas tour events (Hawaii, South Korea, Hong Kong) sponsored by fan clubs in partnership with.In particularDentsu,Shogakukan,Kodansha,KADOKAWAMedia mix withCharacter GoodsThe development is active.
- Hello! Throughout the projectTeam minus 6%Has been selected as a team member.In addition, the series of concert events from 2004 to 2005 of the Hello! Project and the released CDs were all held from March to September of the same year.Aichi Expo"Partnership business" (all released products had a sticker of "I support you, Aichi, Japan"), and since 2004, "Morning Musume. "It's hot and cools the earth." Cultural festivalThere are also many government-related public jobs such as holding events related to environmental issues.
- Hello! ProjectAsia,EuropeIt is also active in other countries such as each country. In 2006Goto Maki South KoreaWe will continue to consider the Asian strategy for the entire Hello! Project, such as the success of the business in Japan.Also, Morning Musume. When Tsunku announced that he had passed the Happy 8th audition, Tsunku announced that he would actively expand into Asia in 2007 as "Japan in Asia", and in connection with that, Morning Musume.Two Chinese members have joined as the first foreign members in history.Furthermore, since December 2, eight people from TaiwanIce cream girl.(Currently disbanded) and Frances & Aiko (laterMiss.. He left Hello! Project in 2012).After that, in November 2010, Ice Creamusume.Leaves the Hello! Project, and Junjun and Linlin are Morning Musume on December 11th.And Hello! Graduated from the project.
- Hello! In the projectCCCDIs not adopted.
- Almost all singles released after April 2013Multiple songs A-side singleAnd,Music videoToJapaneseとEnglishLyrics bytelopIs now displayed. From around 2014CouplingMost of the songs are no longer recorded.
- Single song since 2002promotion videoDVD sales such as the release of the DVD "Single V" containing such information (VHS products such as "The Video XX" were also released in the past), and most events such as concerts were made into DVDs. We are also focusing on. Some "single V" includes a dance shot version and a close-up version in addition to the normal PV.Furthermore, from 2001 to December every year,Petit bestAn omnibus album called "" has also been released (the first release was released in April 1), and in December 2000, "Mega Best8 titles of the best album have been released.In addition, a DVD may be attached as a bonus for the first edition of many CDs released in 2006, and it is said to be equivalent to a DVD sold only at fan clubs and a pamphlet sold only at concerts and event venues. Has also been released in large numbers.
- Of a professional baseball teamTohoku Rakuten Golden EaglesHello! From 2005 to 2008 when it was formed, it supported and supported the entire project.The first is Morning Musume. , 2006DEF.DIVAOthers, in 2007GAM, 2008 years℃ -uteWas adopted as the official cheering song.
- In the past, almost all unit solo members released CDs, but since 2004, more units and solo members have not released CDs.However, many CD releases have been seen in indies since 2006 (Melon Kinenbi, C-ute, DEF.DIVA and Rakuten Eagles Cheering Squad, Tomoiki Ki wo I want to plant trees, THE Possible, Erina Mano, Smileage). ..These indie CDs can be purchased at event / live venues, Hello! Project official shops, etc.Mail orderHas also been done.
- As a trend since the fall of 2005, members of the Elder Club have begun to appear on stage and are trainees.Halo pro eggIs expanding his field of activity to work such as stage, drama, and commercials, including cases where he does not get involved with other Hello! Project members.In addition, on May 2007, 5, the first live performance in the history of Hello! Project called "Rookie Performance" was held with the appearance of Hello! Project and others.Shibuya Public HallIt was held at (Shibuya CC Lemon Hall at that time), and was held regularly until November 2010.
- From April 2010, about four times a year "Hello! ChannelThe official mook was published.
- Fuji Television Network, IncOther sponsorsCirque du SoleilAt the event, selected membersSaltim Banco,Kidam,DralionFollowed byCorteoHas been appointed as an official supporter of.In addition, in the image songMorning Musume. 10th anniversary commemorative party,Ongaku GatasThere was a time when was appointed.
- Hello! Project is a corporationUp front group OfRegistered trademark(Registration 4625323), the registered name is "Hello Project".
In the Hello! Project, all members have a common fan club, which is run by Up-Front International Co., Ltd.Depending on the notification of membership, it may be referred to as "up-front FC department". As of April 2021Morning Musume.,Anjurum,Juice = Juice,Tsubaki Factory,BEYOOOOONDS,OCHA NORMA,Hello Project Trainee, Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido belongs.
Michiyo HeikeとMorning Musume.The idea of launching a fan club ofSharan QFollowing the "Suppon Family" to which they belongedTsunku♂The original name "Hello!" Is said to be the idea of a fan club member..
It was one fan club until March 2009, 3,Elder ClubHello! With the graduation of the project, from April 4st the following day, a new "M-line club"Aya Matsuura Official fan club "AYAWAY",Melon anniversary Three official fan clubs, "Melon Kinenbi", have been launched. "Melon Kinenbi" was closed on June 3, 2010, and "AYAWAY" was closed on March 6, 30. Currently, there are only "Hello! Project Official Fan Club" and "M-line club". ..
In February 2008, the membership was changed from one type to a new system with three types.It is valid for one year.
- General member
- There is no age limit.You can receive various benefits such as pre-sale of tickets, participation in limited events, and purchase of limited goods.Initial admission fee and annual membership fee are required.
- Junior member
- For elementary school students and younger, the admission fee is free and the annual membership fee is cheaper than general members.The benefits are the same as for general members, but advance tickets are limited to family seats.
- Special member
- For those over 18 years old (excluding high school students), credit card issuance, point system and more benefits than general members are available, and the admission fee is the same as general members.The annual membership fee is a little higher than that of general members, and a separate card annual membership fee is also required.
A membership card will be sent to you when you join, and you will also receive the following benefits.
- Fan club newsletter (4 times a year in principle)
- Application for mail-order sales limited to fan clubs
- Application for viewing program recording
- Pre-sale application for concert tickets and event tickets
- Apply for fan club limited events such as fan club tours and birthday events
- Members-only website (video, radio, tour diary, etc.)
- Mail delivery service
- Special members only
- Exchange points
- Continuation benefits
The back numbers of the newsletter may be sold as "products" for fan club members.Although the name is "newsletter", "video newsletter" (VHS) and its successor product "Hello! Days" (DVD) are not newsletters sent uniformly to all fan club members, but fan club members. This is a limited mail-order product.
Fan club tour
The overseas tour for fan club members was Morning Musume in August 2003.Is the first timeHawaiiSince it was implemented in, it has been conducted at intervals of several years including other groups.Besides HawaiiHong Kong,SeoulIn some cases.These situations have been commercialized as video products only for fan clubs.In addition, day trips or one-night, two-day domestic bus tours for fan club members are also frequently held.
Fan club event
Fan club limited events and casuals since March 2005Dinner showEtc. are being implemented.There are many birthday events for members, and these are also commercialized as video products only for fan clubs.
In addition to the newsletter, the fan club mailed "information" every month.This will be sent to the members along with the following documents, which will be included in the month when the fan club newsletter is published.
This mailing ended at the end of November 2019.The newsletter will be sent as before.
- Required when applying for an event that doubles as an address labelPINNotification documents
- Notice of pre-sale of tickets for event / concert fan clubs
- Transfer form related to information etc.
- Information leaflets for fan club tours, etc.
Fan club limited CD / VHS / DVD
Music distribution service
- The Hello! Project music (full sound source) distribution was first handled by MaxMuse, which opened on April 2005, 4 (April 29 in the pre-opening).Then, on September 4, the same yearblackberry, Started distribution on OnGen on December 12, and is currently handled by many music distribution sites.Initially, MaX Muse often offered preferential treatment such as limited content and pre-sale, and OnGen songs that could be purchased for a limited time.
- Initially, MaxMuse distributed all songs and limited content of the artists belonging to it except for some, and distributed the most songs of the Hello! Project, but with the end of music distribution on January 2007, 1, the site The songs from the Hello! Project, which had been distributed only, were later started to be distributed on other music distribution sites such as OnGen and Mora.Currently, the same amount of songs can be purchased on almost all sites that distribute songs from the Hello! Project.
- Hello! ProjectiTunes StoreInitially did not provide music to, but from September 2006, 9Aya MatsuuraとGAMThe distribution of the music of is started.Furthermore, on November 11th of the same yearGoto MakiThe song, Aya Matsuura's single song was additionally distributed on the 22nd, and other artists have been distributed since then.
- Hello! Project Mobile (July 2015, 7-)
- formulaSmartphoneService for.By becoming a monthly member (charged), you can use various contents such as images, videos, radio, and diary of Hello! Project members..
Past mobile sites
- Pokemo. : Information related to Hello! Project
- Pokemo movie: Chaku-movie,FLASHStandby
- Official! Up-front incoming call. :Ringing song, Chasing movie
- Official! Up-front incoming call.Full: Chaku-Uta Full
- Hello! Project test (Certification Japon(In @ mobile): Conduct a certification test for questions related to Hello! Project members.In addition, the Hello! Project supervises all issues.
- Up front video. : Distribute music PV, etc. (NTT docomo / au only)
- Hello! Project on FLET'S (September 2004, 9-March 1, 2007)
- FLET'S Square Hello! Project Video Chat (December 2004, 12-August 27, 2005)
- Hello! Project Digital Books (October 2004-September 10)
- GYAOFree video service
- From December 2018, 8 "Hello! Project MonophoneIs now available.
- Content such as video clips of the Hello! Project and concert DVDs are provided.In addition, the following original contents are also distributed.
- The drama starring Natsumi Abe "Takaramono]: Delivered in November 2005, and made into a DVD on March 11, 2006.
- Halo Pro Hour: March 2006-Delivery 3 times every other week in November.
- New sensation drama "Morality Women's Junior College Eco Lab": July-September 2006, one episode each month, all three episodes were delivered.
- Live Idol Variety "○○Ai☆Kora! Raw yaguchi』: July 2007-delivered every Thursday in June 7.
- Dohhh UP!
- e-LineUP! Mall
- It is a web mail order site managed by Up-Front Group.Some products are difficult to obtain at ordinary stores.Some products are sold for a limited time.
- UP-FRONT Channel (YouTube)
- In February 2010, "Up-Front Group Official Channel" was opened on YouTube.
- Hello! Project Station
- YouTube original program that started distribution on February 2013, 2.
- GREEN ROOM
- Girls Night Out (GNO)
- YouTube original program that started distribution on February 2016, 1..It was delivered 2017 times in total until the final episode, March 3, 30.
- Hello! Project Tap Live
Hello! Project relatedMail orderThere are the following.
- Mail-order sales with information enclosed on CDs, etc.
- Until around 2002, information on mail-order sales of each artist-related goods was included on CDs and other media.
- Mail order with information attached to the newsletter for fan clubs
- The fan club newsletter includes mail-order information and a transfer form for each issue, and you can purchase various fan club-only goods such as photos used in the newsletter and DVDs of fan club events.
- Mail order of goods sold at venues such as concerts
- Concert goods are sold except for some venue limited items, and pamphlets are distributed at the venue, or you can apply by mail.
- Official shop mall store
- e-line up
In the past, as "Egao mail order", pamphlets could be sent to fan club members and products could be received at official shops, but the service ended in January 2012.
ス ポ ー ツ 活動
- As a futsal teamGatas Brilhantes HP"(Gatas Brilhantis HP). Suspended activity in March 2015.
- Kick baseball
- As a kick baseball teamMetro Rabbits HPThere is.However, it has been virtually inactive since July 2006.
- Vert Bouteile
- It is a coffee shop that was open from 2000 to 2001.The head office is located in Mishuku, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo (same as the above Hanabatake Farm).Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd.Variety program "Morning Musume.NavelIt became the stage of the drama "Morning Musume's Love Story" that was broadcast in.There were also affiliated stores in Harajuku and Ueno.
- Good Dies Club
- It was open from 2001 to 2002 at the same place as Belle Voutille.There were two stores, the Mishuku main store and the Harajuku store.In addition to restaurant sales, sales of Hello! Project-related goods and collaboration with official shopsStamp RallyAnd so on.
- Gatas Cafe
- In the summer of 2005-2008Fuji Television Network, IncEvent "Odaiba Adventure KingIn Adventure Land as part ofSkylarkIt was attached to the group futsal stadium.In addition to operating as a restaurant, selling raw photos related to Gatas,uniformWe were exhibiting goods such as.
- Pacific Haven
- TokyoMinato-kuHigashiazabu OfUp front groupIt was a Hawaiian restaurant and Hawaiian goods shop on the first floor of the building where I lived.The store's business ended in March 1, and since then it has become a multipurpose space used for venues for events hosted by Up-Front Group companies such as fan club events and program recording studios. In 2005, it will be completely closed with the relocation of the building to move in.
- La Crochet
- TokyoShibuya WardHirooThe restaurant that was there. Closed at the end of 2007.Hello! Project memberscasualDinner showWas being held.
- Bowls ball BB
- TokyoChiyoda WardSotokanda OfAkihabara StationPrevious·Ishimaru ElectricOpened on January 1, 2006 on the 1st floor of the DUTY FREE buildingTakoyakiIt is a shop.As a campaign, a lottery was held to win limited goods that included Hello! Project members in their designs.However, due to the renovation of the building where the tenant is occupying, the store closed on September 2007, 9.
- ^ 2015 After that, some groups wrote and composed the lyrics and Morning Musume.In charge of sound production.
- ^ Originally scheduled to graduate on September 9, it was moved forward.
- ^ Chisaki Morito is Morning Musume.Became full-time and continued.Musubu Funaki will continue to be dedicated to Angerme.
- ^ Rei Inoue continues her activities in the Hello! Project
- ^ Originally scheduled to graduate in March, it was postponed to June due to Mizuki Murota's graduation, and due to the spread of damage caused by the new coronavirus infection, the performance in June was canceled and the graduation period was postponed.
- ^ Originally scheduled to graduate in June, the performance in June was canceled and the graduation period was postponed due to the spread of damage caused by the new coronavirus infection.
- ^ Units that are inactive are also posted on the official website,Elder ClubIt was moved to the item "Hello! Project History" with the members of, but now only the active units are listed.
- ^ To distinguish it from Erika, she was credited with the nickname "Eripon" when she appeared on TV for the second time and later.
- ^ a b c "Tsunku ♂ Shocking first confession! Hello! Project producer “graduated””. SANSPO.COM (July 2015, 9). 2015/9/21Browse.
- ^ a b "Notice about the future of Haruka Ota". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2020, 10). 2020/10/13Browse.
- ^ "Angerme Haruka Ota withdraws and will continue to work at Hello! Project"Nikkan Sports. (February 2020, 10) 2020/10/13Browse.
- ^ "Marriage of Hello! Project and baseball player Mai Satoda & Ma-kun Melon Shibata & Lotte Minami". Sponichi Annex (September 2017, 1). 2017/4/14Browse.
- ^ "Sayumi Michishige gives up to Hello! Project leader Yajima". Nikkan Sports (September 2014, 10). 2017/4/14Browse.
- ^ "Angerme Wada becomes leader! Hello! Project Mikiti & Charmy also over the year". Natalie (September 2017, 1). 2017/4/9Browse.
- ^ "Angerme Ayacho, the long-sought Hello! Project leader!". The television (September 2017, 1). 2017/4/9Browse.
- ^ "Kei Yasuda is Morning Musume with tears, tears, and tears. "graduate"". SANSPO.COM (February 2003, 5). As of February 7, 2003オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2019/8/15Browse.
- ^ "Angerme Ayaka Wada appointed as new leader of Hello! Project Sub-leader is Morning Musume.Mizuki Fukumura". ORICON NEWS (September 2016, 12). 2017/5/25Browse.
- ^ Hello! Project's first overseas group Ice Creamusume. (Ice Creamusume Girl Group.) Official debut! Archived August 2009, 5, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ "Tsunku ♂ commented on Berryz Kobo, which has been suspended indefinitely. "In a good situation, humanity comes out. Zuko."". BARKS (September 2015, 3). 2015/3/4Browse.
- ^ "Notice about ℃ -ute". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2016, 8). 2016/8/26Browse.
- ^ a b c d e "Country Girls Activity Suspension Notice". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2019, 10). 2019/10/18Browse.
- ^ a b c d e f g "Notice of the end of fist factory activities". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2019, 10). 2019/1/8Browse.
- ^ "Aya Matsuura transferred to Keita Tachibana's private office". ORICON NEWS(July 2017, 9) 2018/1/1Browse.
- ^ a b "Important notice from M-line club". M-Line Club Official Fan Club Website (September 2016, 1). 2017/8/26Browse.
- ^ "Notice of the start of Natsumi Abe mail circle". M-Line Club Official Fan Club Website (September 2016, 4). 2017/8/26Browse.
- ^ "Hitomi Yoshizawa retired from electric shock, "Don't be embarrassed as a mother ..."". SANSPO.COM (September 2018, 9). 2018/10/1Browse.
- ^ About the report about Makoto Ogawa Archived August 2015, 4, at the Wayback Machine. Makoto Ogawa Official Website Retrieved March 2015, 3
- ^ Former Morning Musume Makoto Ogawa announces suspension of entertainment activities in March Sports Nippon Read November 2015, 3
- ^ ℃ -ute Important notice about Arihara Kanna Archived 2009-10-18 at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ Important notice about ℃ -ute Erika Umeda Archived August 2009, 10, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ "Hello! Notice from the project". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2011, 8). 2011/8/24Browse.
- ^ "Important Notice Regarding Smileage". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2011, 10). 2011/10/25Browse.
- ^ "Former Berryz Kobo, Chinami Tokunaga retired from the entertainment world, studied abroad for studying English, decided to get a job this spring".Sponichi Annex. (August 2021, 2) 2021/2/22Browse.
- ^ a b "Notice about Country Girls Shimamura Uta". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2015, 6). 2015/6/12Browse.
- ^ "Hanane Fukuda graduates from Angerme with tears Going forward to become a lyricist". ORICON NEWS (September 2015, 11). 2015/12/1Browse.
- ^ "Notice about Kanon Fukuda". Upfront promotion (September 2020, 1). 2020/1/10Browse.
- ^ a b "Angerme Meimi Tamura: Graduation at Budokan with a smile "The happiest in 17 years" Ends four and a half years of activity". MANTANWEB (September 2016, 5). 2016/5/30Browse.
- ^ a b "Morning Musume.Kanon Suzuki: Graduation with a smile "I am the happiest thing in the world"". MANTANWEB (September 2016, 5). 2016/5/31Browse.
- ^ "Momoko Tsugunaga "I'm glad I was an idol" Ended 15 years of activity". ORICON NEWS (September 2017, 6). 2017/7/2Browse.
- ^ a b "Notice about Fist Factory Rio Fujii". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2017, 7). 2017/7/7Browse.
- ^ "Notice about Fist Factory Natsumi Taguchi". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2017, 12). 2017/12/7Browse.
- ^ a b "Announcement about Angerme Maho Aikawa (news details)". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2017, 12). 2017/12/31Browse.
- ^ a b "Morning Musume. '18 Notice about Haruna Ogata's graduation". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2018, 3). 2018/4/4Browse.
- ^ a b "Report on Aika Mitsui". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2018, 11). 2018/11/3Browse.
- ^ a b "Notice about Riho Sayashi”. Hello! Project Official Site (December 2018, 12). 2018/12/7Browse.
- ^ "Riho Sayashi" I used to think that working hard was an aesthetic. "Resuming entertainment activities Question and answer". Sanspo(July 2020, 9) 2020/9/3Browse.
- ^ a b "Nanami Yanagawa Graduation Notice". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2018, 11). 2018/11/3Browse.
- ^ a b "Angerme Notice Regarding Ayaka Wada's Graduation". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2018, 4). 2018/4/21Browse.
- ^ a b "Angerme Notice regarding graduation of Kana Nakanishi". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2019, 9). 2019/9/30Browse.
- ^ a b "Announcement about Mizuki Murota's graduation". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2020, 1). 2020/1/22Browse.
- ^ "Notice about Mizuki Murota". Upfront promotion (September 2021, 1). 2021/1/28Browse.
- ^ "Mizuki Murota [News]". CINEMACT --CINEMACT Official Web Site (September 2021, 3). 2021/3/23Browse.
- ^ "Former Fist Factory Ayano Hamaura, belonging to Warner Music" Striving to be active as an actress "". Music natalie(July 2021, 1) 2021/6/27Browse.
- ^ a b "Angerme Musubu Funaki graduated from Hello! Project at Nippon Budokan performance!" Because I was the cutest today "". SANSPO.COM (Sankei Digital). (June 2020, 12) 2020/12/9Browse.
- ^ a b "Notice regarding the end of activities of Sayuki Takagi at Juice = Juice". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2021, 2). 2021/2/12Browse.
- ^ "Notice regarding the termination of Sayuki Takagi's contract". Upfront promotion (September 2021, 3). 2021/3/31Browse.
- ^ a b "Angerme Momona Kasahara does not appear in 11 performances after the 15th and 5th graduation contest". Nikkan Sports(July 2021, 9) 2021/11/15Browse.
- ^ a b "Juice = Juice Tomoko Kanazawa's Graduation Notice". Hello! Project Official Site. 2021/11/24Browse.
- ^ a b "Morning Musume. '21 Notice about Masaki Sato's graduation". Hello! Project Official Site. 2021/9/24Browse.
- ^ ""Report on Koharu Kusumi"". M-Line Club Official Fan Club Website (September 2016, 11). 2017/8/26Browse.
- ^ ""Report on Risa Niigaki"". M-Line Club Official Fan Club Website (September 2020, 8). 2020/8/1Browse.
- ^ a b c "Erina Mano, tears at Hello! Project graduation live for 4 years". ORICON NEWS(July 2013, 2) 2013/2/23Browse.
- ^ a b "Reina Tanaka, Morning Musume with a smile. Graduation synchronization, Michishige and a hot hug". ORICON NEWS(July 2013, 5) 2013/5/21Browse.
- ^ Important Notice About Reina Tanaka Archived August 2013, 3, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ "Notice of joining Maasa Sudo and Yurina Kumai M-line club". M-Line Club Official Fan Club Website. 2015/12/14Browse.
- ^ "Morning Musume. '14 Notice about Sayumi Michishige". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2014, 4). 2014/5/1Browse.
- ^ "Maimi Yajima, Saki Nakajima, Airi Suzuki, Chisato Okai Announcement of joining the M-line club". M-Line Club Official Fan Club Website. 2017/7/12Browse.
- ^ "Notice about Saki Nakajima". J.PROOM (September 2021, 10). 2021/10/14Browse.
- ^ "Report on Chisato Okai". J.PROOM (September 2020, 5). 2020/5/1Browse.
- ^ "Notice of joining Saki Shimizu M-line club". M-Line Club Official Fan Club Website (September 2017, 8). 2017/8/25Browse.
- ^ "Report of Saki Shimizu enrollment and retirement". JP ROOM (September 2021, 3). 2021/3/3Browse.
- ^ a b "Morning Musume. '18 Notice about Haruna Iikubo's graduation". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2018, 8). 2018/8/17Browse.
- ^ a b "Yuka Miyazaki Notice Regarding Graduation". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2018, 12). 2018/12/21Browse.
- ^ a b "Angerme Notice regarding graduation of Rina Katsuta". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2019, 6). 2019/9/26Browse.
- ^ "Juice = Juice Notice regarding graduation of Karin Miyamoto". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2020, 2). 2020/12/11Browse.
- ^ a b "Juice = Juice Karin Miyamoto graduates from Budokan 12 years of Hello! Project activity "take a new step"". ORICON NEWS (September 2020, 12). 2020/12/10Browse.
- ^ a b "Notice about the future of Tsubaki Factory Risa Ogata". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2020, 12). 2020/12/28Browse.
- ^ "Notice Regarding Resumption of Risa Ogata's Activities"Upfront Promotion. (June 2021, 6) 2021/6/1Browse.
- ^ UP-FRONT LINK (english): Dayeon Jang
- ^ UP-FRONT LINK (français): Dayeon Jang
- ^ "Hello! Notice from the project". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2011, 9). 2011/9/9Browse.
- ^ "Hello! Project graduate members". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2015, 3). 2015/3/22Browse.
- ^ a b "Hello! Project forms the second trainee unit" Tsubaki Factory "this year". ORICON NEWS(July 2015, 4) 2015/4/30Browse.
- ^ "Country Girls new members decided to join!". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2015, 11). 2015/11/5Browse.
- ^ "Angerme new members decided to join!". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2016, 7). 2016/7/17Browse.
- ^ "Notice about Country Girls Manaka Inaba". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2016, 8). 2016/8/5Browse.
- ^ "Tsubaki Factory new members decided to join!". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2016, 8). 2016/8/13Browse.
- ^ "Morning Musume. '16 13th term members decided!". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2016, 12). 2016/12/13Browse.
- ^ "Hello! About the new project system". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2017, 6). 2017/6/27Browse.
- ^ "Notice about Momoko Tsugunaga". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2016, 11). 2016/11/6Browse.
- ^ "Notice about Fist Factory Rena Ogawa". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2017, 9). 2017/9/7Browse.
- ^ "Notice about Manaka Inaba". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2017, 9). 2017/9/8Browse.
- ^ "Notice about Fist Factory Natsumi Taguchi". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2017, 12). 2017/12/8Browse.
- ^ "Morning Musume. '17 Notice about Haruka Kudo". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2017, 4). 2017/5/1Browse.
- ^ "Manaka Inaba Notice of joining Juice = Juice". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2018, 6). 2018/6/13Browse.
- ^ "Angerme new members decided!". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2018, 11). 2019/7/29Browse.
- ^ "BEYOOOOONDS members decided!". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2018, 12). 2018/12/3Browse.
- ^ "Juice = Juice new members decided!". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2019, 6). 2019/6/14Browse.
- ^ "Morning Musume. '19 15th term members decided!". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2019, 6). 2019/6/22Browse.
- ^ "Angerme new members decided to join!". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2019, 7). 2019/7/3Browse.
- ^ "Former Fist Factory Rei Inoue joins Juice = Juice" I'll do my best! "". ORICON NEWS(July 2020, 4) 2020/4/1Browse.
- ^ "Angerme new members decided!". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2020, 11). 2020/11/2Browse.
- ^ ""Juice = Juice" "Tsubaki Factory" new members decided!". Hello! Project Official Site. 2021/7/7Browse.
- ^ a b "Hello! Project new group" OCHA NORMA "formed" All 10 people will work together as one "". ORICON NEWS(July 2021, 12) 2021/12/13Browse.
- ^ "Angerme new members decided to join!". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2021, 12). 2021/12/30Browse.
- ^ "Regarding the new unit "DEF.DIVA"". Tsunku ♂ Official Site. 2005/9/18Browse.
- ^ Hello! Project New unit "High-King" formed (as of May 2008, 5)Archive）
- ^ * Breaking news * World Expo special group settled ~~~ !! Ex-ceed!(Chinese blog)
- ^ "Family Musical "Reborn-Audition of Life-" Theme Song CD Venue Sale Notice". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2011, 10). 2011/10/7Browse.
- ^ "Theatrical company Gekihalo 12th performance "Cat's Eye" theme song CD with DVD Cat's Eye Seven "CAT'S EYE" venue sale announcement". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2012, 9). 2012/9/21Browse.
- ^ "Hello! Project 20th Anniversary Single Release Decided !!". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2018, 8). 2018/11/19Browse.
- ^ Chisaki Morito (July 2019, 7). “"Look at Weekly Shonen Sunday!"". Morning Musume. '18 13th and 14th term official blog Powered by Ameba. 2019/8/13Browse.
- ^ "" Hello! Project Mini Girl. "Show off Chia! Chisaki Morito & Musubu Funaki are also in swimsuits". My Navi News(July 2019, 7) 2019/7/21Browse.
- ^ Reina Yokoyama (January 2019, 1). “Thank you". Morning Musume. '18 13th and 14th term official blog Powered by Ameba. 2019/1/13Browse.
- ^ "A new activity that goes beyond entertainment has started! "SATOYAMA movement" <Designing a beautiful country "SATOYAMA movement">". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2012, 7). 2012/8/11Browse.
- ^ "[SATOYAMA movement new unit announced! And CD release announcement]". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2012, 10). 2012/10/16Browse.
- ^ "[A new unit is born from SATOYAMA movement !!]". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2013, 7). 2013/7/24Browse.
- ^ "Three new units are born from Hello! Project Appeal the charm of Satoyama and Satoumi". ORICON NEWS (September 2013, 3). 2013/3/3Browse.
- ^ "SATOUMI movement launched! Music unit formed!". SATOYAMA movement (September 2012, 3). 2013/3/3Browse.
- ^ "HI-FIN! Ayumi Ishida". Morning Musume.天気組オフィシャルブログWeather group official blog (September 2013, 6). 2013/6/10Browse.
- ^ "SATOYAMA SATOUMI new unit formed! Single release announcement". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2014, 3). 2014/3/21Browse.
- ^ "TBS TV "Furusato no Yume" Theme Song Kamiishi Nakakana Single CD "Furusato no Yume" Venue Pre-sale Notice". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2017, 3). 2017/3/31Browse.
- ^ "Bekimasu "Don't lose!" Concert venue pre-sale notice". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2011, 8). 2011/9/19Browse.
- ^ "Regarding the cover album!". Tsunku ♂ Official Blog "Tsunku ♂ Performing Arts Course" (September 2009, 6). 2009/6/17Browse.
- ^ "Released on November 11th (Wednesday) Hello! Project Mobekimasu sg "Philosophy that does not become ugly"". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2011, 9). 2011/10/11Browse.
- ^ "Former Smileage Submen, Kosuga returns from illness rest. "Hello Pro Kenshuusei Performance" held". DeView (September 2012, 4). 2016/1/3Browse.
- ^ "Notice of the formation of a new unit within Hello Pro Kenshuusei.". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2013, 2). 2013/2/26Browse.
- ^ "About Hello Pro Kenshuusei new unit". Tsunku ♂ Official Blog "Tsunku ♂ Performing Arts Course" (September 2013, 2). 2013/2/26Browse.
- ^ "Country Musume. About "Country Girls" Archived August 2014, 11, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ "Hello from Hello Pro Kenshuusei! Project new unit is born!". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2015, 1). 2015/2/27Browse.
- ^ "Hello! Project New unit name decision". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2015, 2). 2015/2/27Browse.
- ^ "Fist Factory, Hello! Project XNUMXth Group Best New Artist Award / Record Award". SANSPO.COM (September 2015, 12). 2016/1/3Browse.
- ^ "Notice of the start of "Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido"". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2016, 7). 2016/7/16Browse.
- ^ "Hello! Project: To start the first regular performance in Nagoya On a daily basis with "Boymen", an original production on the cinema complex stage". MANTANWEB (September 2016, 7). 2016/7/27Browse.
- ^ "Buono !, C-ute, Momoko Tsugunaga's three major performances and new system Looking back on the important news of Hello! Project in the first half of 2017". Real Sound (September 2017, 7). 2018/11/24Browse.
- ^ "℃ -ute disbands tears Live 12 years of activity curtain "No regrets!" 9:10 pm A stylish production that ends". ORICON NEWS (September 2017, 6). 2017/6/13Browse.
- ^ "Hello! About the new project system". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2017, 6). 2017/10/3Browse.
- ^ ""Reco Dai" Tsubaki Factory won the Best New Artist Award Azumi Anna also instinctively "crying"". ORICON NEWS (September 2017, 12). 2018/1/1Browse.
- ^ "Hello! Project 20th Anniversary Single Release Decided !!". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2018, 8). 2018/11/24Browse.
- ^ "Hello! Project 10th Anniversary Event "Hello! Festival" Held in October, Melon Kinenbi for Guests". Natalie (September 2018, 7). 2018/11/24Browse.
- ^ "Hello! Project official Instagram / new member blog started!". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2019, 1). 2019/1/24Browse.
- ^ "Regarding prohibited acts during concerts and events". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2019, 10). 2019/11/12Browse.
- ^ "" Reco Dai "BEYOOOOOONDS is the 6th group of the best newcomer award Hello! Project". ORICON NEWS 2019/12/30Browse.
- ^ "Notice of opening of distribution ticket sales site "HELLO! PROJECT STREAM ONLINE STORE"". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2021, 3). 2021/3/12Browse.
- ^ "Hello! Project Encyclopedia" P.214 Staff Interview
- ^ "H! M Halo! Pro Mobile". Hello! Project Official Site. 2020/1/3Browse.
- ^ "YouTube original program "Halo! Ste" starts at 21:00 tonight!". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2013, 2). 2016/1/1Browse.
- ^ a b "YouTube original program "GREEN ROOM" delivered from today!". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2015, 4). 2016/1/1Browse.
- ^ a b Miyabi Natsuyaki (January 2016, 1). “♡ Notice ♡". Miyabi Natsuyaki Official Blog Powered by Ameba. 2016/1/28Browse.
- ^ ""Hello! Project Tap Live" Android version is now available.Chance to get a Michishige card". 4Gamer.net (September 2014, 11). 2014/11/8Browse.
- ^ ""Hello! Project Tap Live" iOS version is available today.Commemorative campaign will also be held". 4Gamer.net (September 2014, 11). 2014/11/13Browse.
- ^ "Asquith Ends "Hello! Project Tap Live" Service on June 2021, 6 | gamebiz”(Japanese). gamebiz [game biz]. 2021/10/7Browse.
- ^ "Notice regarding Gatas Brilhantes HP (Gatas Brilhantes HP)". Hello! Project Official Site (September 2015, 2). 2016/1/1Browse.
- Upfront promotion
- Up front group
- Hello! Project works and appearance list
- List of songs provided by Tsunku
- Sharan Q
- OMAKE CHANNEL
- Hello! Project Official Site
- Hello! Project Official Fan Club
- Hello! Project Monophone!-Free video distribution GYAO!
- UF fanclub channel - YouTubeChannel
- Up front channel - YouTubeChannel
- Haro! Ste - YouTubeChannel
- Apkami - YouTubeChannel
- tiny tiny - YouTubeChannel
- OMAKE CHANNEL - YouTubeChannel
- Hello! A little interesting story of the project (a story I want to tell you) - YouTubeChannel
- Hello! Anison Club - YouTubeChannel
- GREEN ROOM - YouTubeplaylist
- Girls Night Out - YouTubeplaylist
- Hello! Project (@hello_project)- LINE Add Friend
- Hello! Project channel - LINE LIVE
- Hello! Project Official Account (@ helloproject1998)- TikTok