XNUMX-year-old man fishing Yamagata / Shirataka continues to search for distress
If you write the contents roughly
The search is said to be continuing based on GPS location information from the mobile phone yesterday.
A XNUMX-year-old man who went fishing on the XNUMXrd at Kozanepuchiyama in Shirataka Town, Yamagata Prefecture, will not return.The police and others continued on the XNUMXth and searched from the morning of the XNUMXth ... → Continue reading
YBC Yamagata Broadcasting
This is Yamagata Broadcasting, a television and radio station in Yamagata Prefecture.
Daily news is provided with the catchphrase "Walk Together".
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Location information service
Location information service(Ichijoho service,British: location-based service, LBS) isMobile deviceGet the current position of the user by, for example, and provide information according to it.softwareIt is a level information service.
Location informationMobile deviceObtained from the ground location information of the mobile communication network,Social networking servicesUsed in games and other entertainment and security services.
Location-based services have an important commercial or administrative impact in that they link data with actual locations where actions and phenomena occur. It relies heavily on location-based services in the fields of banking, research, e-commerce, and even weapons systems.
Location services allow people or objects to be found, for example, where is the nearest ATM, manned or employee? In addition, luggage tracking and vehicle tracking are also included in the location information service. Coupons and advertisements can also be displayed based on the current location of the customer. It also includes personal weather services or location games.
Example of application that uses location information
Job information service
- ^ Quercia, Daniele; Lathia, Neal; Calabrese, Francesco; Di Lorenzo, Giusy; Crowcroft, Jon (2010). “Recommending Social Events from Mobile Phone Location Data”. 2010 IEEE International Conference on Data Mining. Pp. 971. two:10.1109 / ICDM.2010.152. ISBN 978-1-4244-9131-5
- ^ "Foundations of Location Based Services", Stefan Steiniger, Moritz Neun and Alistair Edwardes,
- ^ "Permanent Reference Document SE.23: Location Based Services" Archived 2009-12-31 at the Wayback Machine.,
- ^ Shu Wang, Jungwon Min & Byung K. Yi. "Location Based Services for Mobiles: Technologies and Standards" (. IEEE International Conference on Communication (ICC) 2008, Beijing, China.
- ^ B. Guo, S. Satake, M. Imai. Home-Explorer: Ontology-based Physical Artifact Search and Hidden Object Detection System Archived 2011-09-04 at the Wayback Machine.. Mobile Information Systems, Vol. 4 No.2 (2008), 81–103, IOS Press, 2008.
- ^ B. Guo; R. Fujimura; D. Zhang; M. Imai (2011). “Design-in-Play: Improving the Variability of Indoor Pervasive Games”. Multimedia Tools and Applications. two:10.1007 / s11042-010-0711-z.
- ^ Deuker, André (2008). “Del 11.2: Mobility and LBS”. FIDIS Deliverables 11 (2) .
- Augmented reality(WITH)
- IP Location Finder (English)