Mountain accidents in Gunma prefecture 44 cases in the first half of this year Relief of self-restraint from going out to the level before Corona
If you write the contents roughly
When climbing a mountain, the prefectural police are calling for you to submit a mountain climbing notification and prepare equipment such as warm clothing and lights in case of a sudden change in sunset or weather.
The number of mountain accidents that occurred in Gunma prefecture in the first half of this year was XNUMX, and the number of victims was XNUMX, both of which were higher than last year ... → Continue reading
It is a prefectural broadcasting station in Gunma Prefecture.
We deliver news focusing on Gunma local topics.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Mountain climbing plan
Mountain climbing planWhat is (Tozan Keikakusho)?ClimbingDocuments to be submitted at the time of. "Mountain climbing report""Climber card(Mountaineering card)" "Iriyama NotificationAlso called.
Mountain climbing planPolicemenSubmit to and notify your family. Basically, submission is voluntary, but depending on the local governmentMountaineering regulationsMandatory submission of a mountain climbing plan when climbing a specific mountain, orDuty of effortMay have become.. April 2017,Japan Northern Alps OfMt. Nishi HotakadakeFor two men who entered the mountain without reporting the mountaineering and had a slip accident,GifuIs applying the penalties based on the ordinance (fine of 5 yen) for the first time.
By submitting a mountain climbing plan,DistressIt will be easier to carry out initial search when there is a missing person, and it will be easier to rescue.
Depending on the mountain range, "Shimoyama notificationIn some cases, you may be required to submit a report by Shimoyama.
Notification to family
Even if you submit a mountain climbing plan or a descent report, the police are not aware of whether or not the individual who submitted the descent has successfully descended. Detection of victims who have not descended on the scheduled descent date is made by the family (or workplace) not by the police.
Therefore, it is important to hand the mountain climbing plan to the family as well as the police.
Even if you submit a mountain climbing plan to the police, if you go to the mountain without telling your family where to go, in the unlikely event of a disaster, it is said that neither the family nor the police know which mountain you climbed. There is a risk that they will not be able to search and will not be rescued.
Submission to the police
Jurisdiction over the mountainPolice stationIt is basically submitted to Or prefecturePolice headquartersIt may be addressed to the regional section. By mailFAXBesides, recentlyインターネットSome local governments are accepting orders at.
We also accept submissions at the following places.
- Near the trailheadOffice(Because I am not full-time, I will post it in the mailbox at midnight and early morning)
- Submission box at the main entrance (not necessarily)
- At the foot of the mountainRailway stationSubmission box (not necessarily)
Format of mountain climbing plan
At a minimum, you should fill in the following items:
- For each climber, name, sex, age, address, mobile phone number, emergency contact (family) phone number
- Mountaineering route (climbing mouth, target mountain, passing mountain, descending mountain mouth)
- Climbing days, planned entry date and time, planned descending date and time
- What to do in case of emergency
- Which in an emergencyMountain hutWhether to stay at or what route to descend the mountain.
- The term "emergency" used here means that the scheduled time has been greatly exceeded, sudden stormy weather/injuries, or more snow than expected.
- Emergency descent route when changing plans
- Quantity of food
- ^ [News Perspective] Submission of mountain climbing notifications from Yamanashi Prefecture, South Africa, etc. Obligation to make effort / frequent accidents, ensuring safety / questioning effectiveness without penalty"Nihon Keizai Shimbun" morning edition December 2018, 12 (Tokyo, metropolitan area economic side) December 11, 2018 reading.
- ^ First time penalties applied to climbers without submitting mountain climbing notification Gifu Read NHK News, April 2017, 4.
- ^ “Mt. Mt.. Nihon Keizai Shimbun 2014/10/3Browse.
- ^ Where to submit mountain climbing plans and mountain climbing notifications: JMA Japan Mountaineering Association
- ^ Form of plan/Certificate of mountaineering that can be applied electronically: JMA Japan Mountaineering Association
- ^ Tokyo Metropolitan Ome Police Mountain Rescue Team climbing plan distribution page
- Mountaineering and planning: JMA Japan Mountaineering Association
- Where to submit mountain climbing plans and mountain climbing notifications: JMA Japan Mountaineering Association
- Mountain and valley company --List of mountain climbing notification submission destinations by prefecture / local government.
- Climbing compass -mountain and nature network- --A website operated by a public interest incorporated association that allows you to submit electronic mountain notifications.
- YAMAP --Electronic mountain notification website.
- Yamagata --Yamagata Prefecture's electronic mountain climbing notification input form.
- Saitama --Saitama Prefecture's electronic mountain climbing notification input form.
- Nagano --Nagano Prefecture electronic mountain climbing notification input form.
Winter clothes(Bokangi) is clothing that protects against the cold.
As one of the traditional winter clothes in EuropesweaterIs mentioned.
According to one theory, it was in the 11th centuryNorman Mediterranean world OfSicilyWhen we advanced toIslamic world OfHandicraftContact with technology, learn it and take it home, in the Norman's local English ChannelGuernsey,JerseyIt is also said that it was the origin of European sweaters.
GuernseyBecause it is an island near Jersey, which has deep ties to the British royal family and has been around since the 15th century.EnglandからwoolImported and processed as knittingNormandy,スペインHad begun to export to.Guernsey knittingFishermanIt came to be used as clothes for.Fishermen working in the cold sea wanted clothes that were warm, work-friendly, and safe to splash in the sea.Knitting with tight and tight yarns was good for preventing splashes and rain.The knitting featured a knitting pattern, traditionally knitted by a fisherman's wife, and the knitting pattern was passed on from mother to daughter.Fishermen from England and France began to wear this winter clothes,GuernseyIt came to be called ().
Aran IslandsThe Aran jumper, which is thought to be associated with the Aran jumper, is also called the "Fisherman sweater", and today (similar to jersey) it is still said that "fishermen wear it at sea", and the seller of the Aran sweater generally says "knitted pattern". The love and prayer of the husband who goes fishing in the cold and harsh sea and the women who wish for a good catch are put in. "The combination of the knitting pattern of the Aran jumper is different for each knitting person in each house. It was passed down from mother to daughter and played a role just like a Japanese family crest, and when unfortunately a drowned man came out from fishing and was washed up on the shore, thanks to the handle of the sweater he was wearing, his identity. The body was returned to the family, Is the story.However, it seems that sweaters from the Aran Islands (unlike sweaters from the long history of Jersey and Guernsey) began to be knitted in the 20th century.[Note 2][Note 3].
A functional jacket for pilots to wear in the cold cockpit during the two World Wars of the 20th century (Flight jacket) Has come to be made. In the middle of the 20th century, in Europe and the United States, a jacket similar to a flight jacket as a streetwear (jumper) Was popular.
From the beginning of the 21st centuryfreezeThe material winter clothes have begun to spread worldwide.In Japan, among the winter clothes, the one worn on the outermost side is called "outer" in English style, and the one worn on the inner side is called "inner".
SkiThen, in the early stages, mountaineers were skiing exclusively, so they wore sweaters, yakke, anorak, etc. like mountaineers at that time, but in the latter half of the 20th centuryChemical fiberMade of, dedicated to skiing with various ingenuitySki wearHas become widespread.Recently, there are many wears made of breathable waterproof material for skiing and snowboarding.
In Japan, for a while after the war, even if you say heatinghearth,火 鉢,KotatsuI used to rely on clothing to keep my body warm...Speaking of winter clothes at that time,Haori,Hanten,Scratch, Pull, sleeveless called "Denchi"Chanchanko, Etc., and layered it as needed..While Haori was a fashionable outfit, Hanten was a practical winter clothing...Pulling and Denchi were work clothes.By the way, between the front and back clothscotton(fundamentallycottonIt was made with cotton), and was indispensable as winter clothes at that time., Haori, Hanten,Tanzen(Men's full-body winter clothes for home use, also called "Dotera") etc. were tailored with cotton.
In sericultureCotton(After refining non-quality cocoons, spread them in a wooden frame in water) was wrapped around the neck or worn on a juban to protect against the cold...In addition, there were some that put this cotton thinly on the back part of the kimono and the whole, and these were not bulky and warm.(Cotton on the back).
MeijiIn the latter half of the year, a Japanese-Western eclectic cloak called "Tonbi" for men became widespread in Japan, but this one weighs 1 kg and is the work clothes of the time.RiboriAlso, the weight was over 2 kg, and at that time, "warm" clothes meant "heavy"..
- Tamba Lifestyle Clothing Promotion Association, Shizuko Kakihara "Tamba Lifestyle Clothing: Meiji, Taisho, Showa Kimono and Living" 2012
- ^ In other words, it doesn't open around the front, it's not like a cardigan, it's a method of wearing it from the head
- ^ In fact, although there have been small knits in the Aran Islands for some time, it seems that sweaters were not knitted before the 20th century, and in the early 20th century women in the Aran Islands were vice versa for their families or on the island where industry was scarce. Knitted and sold sweaters to earn income, which became popular in other countries, especially in the United States, and became known as "Fisherman sweaters", after which fishermen in the Aran Islands began to wear so-called "Aran sweaters". There seems to be a story of a sweater.
- ^ The story about the Aran jumper is that the (real) anecdote of knitting on Guernsey was cleverly borrowed by a merchant who sells the Aran jumper as a story of the Aran jumper, or somewhere. It is suspected that the lines may have been mixed.
- ^ Masakatsu Miyazaki, "The Dictionary of Things That Moved the World," Nihon Jitsugyo Publishing Co., Ltd., 2002.
- ^ https://megalodon.jp/2013-0624-0739-52/www.clanarans.com/history-of-aran-sweaters
- ^ a b c d e f g h Tamba Lifestyle Clothing Promotion Association, Shizuko Kakihara "Tamba Lifestyle Clothing: Meiji, Taisho, Showa Kimono and Living" 2012, p.26, "Winter clothes"