Project Sekai Colorful Stage! feat. Hatsune Miku "Nendoroid Hatsune Miku Stage ...
If you write the contents roughly
Optional parts include a "microphone", a "three-leaf clover" inspired by live effects, and a "supporting fan" that can support other idols.
From the smartphone game project "Project Sekai Colorful Stage! Feat. Hatsune Miku", stay ... → Continue reading
This is a comprehensive information site for figures. Information on a wide range of hobby-related products such as figures based on anime, manga, and American comics, as well as plastic models and dolls.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Generally, it is equipped with a fan and a handle to support it by hand, but there is also a perforated fan that has no handle and is used by inserting a finger into the hollowed out part of the end of the fan.There are various types of patterns and patterns, and simple ones with advertisements are also called paper fans and are used as promotional items.
Since ancient times, uchiwa has been made of wood, bird hair and animal hair,Palmetto(Biro) andBashoStarting with the leaves, it is larger, more for "harau" and "hold" than for "aogu", and it is dignified.儀式,Omen,Pray,War,Gyoji,Religious Faith,HoroscopeIt was used for such things.
After that, the form and material changed with the times,Muromachi PeriodAt the end, as a structure that is light and the fan part does not get worn outbambooWith bonepaperIt becomes the current form made of.
Edo PeriodOnce inside, it became popular with the general public, and as the townspeople's culture blossomed, it was used in various situations such as cooling, cooking, clothing and fashion, fireflies and insect chasing.
Meiji EraThe beautifully designed uchiwa was highly evaluated by foreigners and was actively exported to foreign countries.Demand for distribution by merchants also increased sharply, and the name was put on the back side, and products and various messages were woven on the front side, making it meaningful as an advertising medium.In the printing industry, companies and organizations are distributed for the purpose of sales promotion, promotion, etc.Summer: With a UchiwaWinter: OfカレンダーWas an important seasonal product.
ShowaSince the XNUM X'sFan,cooler,Gas or electric stoveAlthough the practical aspect will be reduced due to significant changes in the living environment such as the spread ofFireworks displayEnjoy the Japanese atmosphereFashionableProps, cooking utensils, and advertising media are still popular.
"Uchiwa"LessonsIs.Compared to a large sword, it is distinguished from a practical small sword, and because it is used to dispel harm (insects such as flies and mosquitoes), it became "striking sword" → "uchiwa". This is a general theory.It is said that it also meant a talisman to shoot away sickness.
There is a theory that the "fan" originally represents a double-door door that opens and closes like a wing, and that it is derived from the fact that the wind is generated by it. "Uchiwa" is from ChinaIdiomIs. "Dan" means "round" (the meaning of "collect" is a derivative). "Dansen"Reading aloudAlso do.
The history of Uchiwa can be classified into five main eras based on its design (shape, material, structure), function / use, meaning / significance, background / era characteristics.
An example of the oldest Uchiwa (Uchiwa) isAncient chinaRecords andAncient egyptYou can see it in the mural painting.The earliest example of knowing its specific shape in Japan is the wood products excavated from the Yayoi and Kofun periods.
In the Middle Ages (Asuka, Nara, Heian, Kamakura period), it developed as a dignified tool among public houses, officials, and monks, and large ones and luxurious ones with patterns were made to accompany them, and the material was silk. , Plant fibers such as birou and basho, and bird wings of kiji and magpie are used in various ways.Among the common people, a light and convenient Amiyo net fan (hosen: square fan) was used.Since ancient times, the structure has been dominated by passing a "stick" that is integrated with the handle in the center and fixing the material with a "frame" at the edge of the fan part.
After that, the form and material changed with the times, and as a structure that was light and the fan part did not wear out.bambooOr with the bones of Biro and BashopaperThe prototype of the "current form" made ofMuromachi PeriodIt is the end.Also,Sengoku periodSince then, the Gunbai Uchiwa (abbreviation: Gunbai) has been made firmly using lacquered Amiyo Uchiwa and lacquered leather, or plates and thin iron plates.samuraiUsed in the battle of.Military commanderIt showed the command of the army in the war, the symbol of the army, the family crest, and also functioned as a weapon to prevent Yaishi.In addition, a large fan was used for the flag sashimono, and the family crest was shown there.
The early modern period
Edo PeriodOnce in, it will spread widely to the general public and will be used in various situations as a daily life tool such as cool and cooking, clothing and fashion, fireflies and insect chasing.For mass production, Uchiwa production areas will be formed all over the country.AlsoWoodcutImprovement of technology enables multi-colored sliding and a large amountFanIt has made production possible and its beauty is in the hands of the general public.The designs also reflect their tastes, and literary arts (haikai, waka poetry, Chinese poetry) and ukiyo-e also appear in the fan club, and their expressions are creatively devised through the fan.At this time, the meaning as a tool of "Aogu", "Harau", and "Enjoy" is increased from the conventional "showing dignity".
Meiji EraThe innovation of is an advertising uchiwa.Large consumersAmericaA railroad company distributed a crude and inexpensive Uchiwa to customers...Demand for distribution of merchant houses and temples and shrines has increased in Japan as well, and the name is put on the back side, and products and various messages are woven on the front side, and its practical aspect has significance as an advertising medium.Uchiwa fans with an emphasis on artistic value were also actively exported to the United States...The elaborate aspects such as the paintings on the fan, the kigo, and the sencha uchiwa are still popular in modern times and add color to Japanese life and art.
However, in the 10s of the Showa era, it was used for national policies such as raising the spirit of war, and during the war, production dropped sharply, and a small amount of production continued as a munitions item.
After the war, from the latter half of the 20's, the production of Uchiwa fans will recover along with the recovery of the Japanese economy.In the 30's and 40's of the Showa era, the faces and figures of popular actors and actresses at that time decorated the fan, and people became familiar with the idol (idol) with a sense of distance.
In the 40's, a poly fan using polypropylene (plastic) instead of traditional bamboo appeared and rapidly spread because of the elimination of bamboo shortage, productivity and low cost far exceeding that of handmade by machine production. To go.And since the 40'sFan,cooler,Gas or electric stoveWith the spread of Uchiwa, the practical aspect of Uchiwa in daily life has shrunk, and its appearance is steadily decreasing.However, the uchiwa, which is comfortable and light and fits in your hand and creates a handmade wind, is one of the images that still keeps you cool even in modern times.Fireworks displayIt can be seen as a Japanese living tool to enjoy the summer atmosphere, or as a medium for advertising and sales promotion.
Difference between Uchiwa and Folding fan
The kanji for "fan" originally meant a fan (also for "fan").The word "fan" has come to be applied to "Afugi" (Ougi), which was invented in Japan after the Uchiwa, for almost the same purpose, but in Japan, the word "fan" is usually used. Therefore, it does not refer to a fan.
It can usually be distinguished by the difference in appearance.There are times when the uchiwa was used mainly by monks, literati, and hermits, and the fan was mainly used by public houses and aristocrats, as in the Middle Ages, but when the fan is used as a ritual tool. Uchiwa fans are often used in the summer season, regardless of their status.
Uses and functions
The uses and functions of the Uchiwa can be classified as follows according to the physical uses and functions as living tools and the roles of exceptions.
- Cool (Aogu, Hiyasu), blow wind to children (natural wind, affectionate wind), dry (wet things, dry scratches, etc.), blow (blow the wind to blow things), cook / ignite (blow the wind) Blow the wind), cool the food (Aogu, Samasu), sweep the dust (dustproof)
- In the Edo period, before the spread of wall inserts, after threshing, the paddy to be sorted was put in a wall insert and raised, and the rice husks were blown and sorted by the wind by human hands.
- The fire-fighting uchiwa is a large uchiwa fan with lacquer applied to the fan part, which is used to remove the sparks of Aogi and prevent burning.It was one of the fire-fighting equipment that was always available in the fire extinguisher group during the Edo period.
- Avoid sunlight (insect repellent / anti-sun), catch insects (insect repellent / mosquitoes when entering and exiting with mosquito nets, flies in the living room)
- Customs and folk
- Purify (cleanse disasters and dirt), show / correct (dignity), hide face (dignity), represent (symbols such as family crests), hold up (during ceremonies), fortune-telling (gunbai, delivery), hospitality (guest room) , Manners / etiquette), gifts, festivals (dance with Bon festival dance, etc.), lucky charms (sold on fairs), advertise (advertisements), dress up (fashionable props), fashionable (fashionable, drawn patterns) , Hunting / chasing (firefly hunting / chasing, playing), sorting (rice husks, farming), fire extinguishing (sparking sparks, village common items, large fan)
- It is believed that the Uchiwa can be used to exterminate pests in the fields, to eliminate bad illnesses, and to prevent summer illnesses by sticking it on the gate (Crow Uchiwa / Fuchu City, Tokyo, Oguni Tamashii Shrine).
- The mantra is imprinted on the base paper, the temple priest makes it himself, and it is awarded to the worshipers at the uchiwa-spreading ceremony and acquired by competition.It has been regarded as one of the curse to eliminate disasters (Treasure fan / Toshodaiji Temple, Nara City, Nara Prefecture).
- In ancient times, it has occupy a major position as a gift in the heat, just as the imperial court gave the Bohai envoy a "Fan".Uchiwa fans distributed by modern companies and shops are also the same.
- It is an event to visit a shrine that enshrines Mt. Fuji for the first time in my life. In many cases, it also serves as.Uchiwa are often sold separately from the gifts given to the shrine, and have a strong meaning as gifts.
- There are many examples used in dance.When everyone has the same pattern, they represent a group, and when they dance, they take time signatures, and when they rest, they seek coolness.If a specific person has a role, he will play a role such as guarding and distribute the entire dance.For large ones, the fan part is often used by writing the name of the group, during the lecture, and the role name in large letters to indicate the location.
- A fan with a message of support.mainlyIdolUsed in concerts, etc.
- The mainstream is the name of the idol you support and the one with the support message.There are also specialty stores that handle cheering uchiwa..
- Also used to support sports.
- Pattern / pattern
- Fashionable props that convey Japanese tradition, businessAn advertising tool that "promotes" for the purpose ofCoat of arms,Family crest”And so on儀式It is a tool of.
Ancillary items, related items
Until a long time ago, every house was equipped with a uchiwa uchiwa and a uchiwa stand, which was one of the important hospitality tools to accompany summer visitors with a uchiwa.Most of the materials are bamboo, which feels cool.Uchiwa laying is a basket or box like a tray on which the fan part of the uchiwa is placed, and it is often made of bamboo knitting so that the handle part goes out.
- Uchiwa floor, Uchiwa box, Uchiwa stand, Uchiwa bag, bunch, etc.
- Related products
- Yukata, hairpin, comb, middle jar, mosquito net, etc.
Uchiwa production area in Japan
- Boshu Dansen<Edo Uchiwa> (ChibaMinamiboso-Tateyama City）
- (KyotoKyoto City）
- Marugame Danfan(KagawaMarugameAnd the surrounding area)
- Gifu fans(Gifu(I.e.Minato Town）
- (NiigataSado-gunMano Town）
- <Ota Uchiwa> (IbarakiHitachiota City）
- Eggplant group fan(MieTsu City）
- (OsakaFujiidera City）
- Because the manufacturing method has been regarded as one childShowaAlthough it was cut off in the times, the Fujiidera Chamber of Commerce is aiming for a revival..
Uchiwa as a farm equipment
The more you squirm, the more you get sweaty.ThailandでRiceThe bamboo uchiwa that appears in the harvesting is about 40 cm in diameter, weighs 300 grams, and when the handle is included, it can reach 70-80 cm in length.This giant uchiwa removes grains such as rice from the ears and thenPaddyIs thrown into the air, and the wind obtained from the fan blows the fruit.Rice huskIt is used for a work called wind-up to sort out twigs and twigs.It looks like a simple task, but the principle is manualWall insertAnd powerThreshing machineIs done inthreshingIs also used in.
Uchiwa-themed museums and festivals
- Marugame City Fan Harbor Museum
- Marugame City Museum
- Kumagaya Uchiwa Festival --Distributing special festival uchiwa.
- National Museum of Ethnology ――Various farm tools such as threshing uchiwa are on display.
- ^ Gennosuke Yokoyama "Osaka Factory Tour", Iwanami Shoten (Iwanami Bunko) "Japan and Others After Inland Multi-tenant", 1954, pp. 142-144.The first article was serialized in "Mainichi Shimbun" on August 1897, 30 (Meiji 8).One Osaka Uchiwa company exports 31 million Uchiwa fans to the United States each year, while the total number of Uchiwa Uchiwa fans to Tokyo is 1 million.
- ^ Gennosuke Yokoyama "Osaka Factory Tour" p. 144.
- ^ "Character sticker store for "idol support uchiwa" in Harajuku-the second store following Shinsaibashi”(May 2013, 9). 2014/10/8Browse.
- ^ "Hit! Notice of "VISSEL KOBE support fan" street distribution campaign". VISSEL KOBE (September 2014, 7). 2014/10/8Browse.
- ^ "Introduction of Fujiidera City / Introduction of special products Part XNUMX "Oyama Uchiwa"”. Gorgeous Osaka / Minamikawachi Tourism Campaign Council Homepage. 2017/4/10Browse.
- ^ "Traditional Oyama Uchiwa," Homecoming "to Fujiidera / Donated by Kodanshi Nanryo Kyokudo". Sankei Shimbun(July 2017, 3)
- ^ Grain preparation equipment AoriAgricultural equipment database, Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Technology Council Secretariat Tsukuba Industry-Academia Collaboration Support Center
- ^ National Museum of Ethnology "Travel various earthlings"Tankosha 2009 (Page 12. Sweat with a fan)