A venue where hand-drawn colored papers with popular characters are lined up
Hand-drawn colored paper by masters of the manga world Yanagawa Museum
If you write the contents roughly
Osamu Tezuka, Shotaro Ishinomori, Fujiko F. Fujio, Fujio Akatsuka, Shigeru Mizuki, Tetsuya Chiba, Takao Saito, Shinji Mizushima and others will be on display.
"Earthquake Reconstruction Support Manga Shikishi Exhibition-Tadao Kimura Collection ..." → Continue reading
Minami Fukushima Shimbun
A news site of the local newspaper "Fukushima Minyu Shimbun" that represents Fukushima Prefecture. Since it was first published in Meiji 28, we have been transmitting the latest community-based news as a “friend of the people of the prefecture”. The prefectural news covers a wide range of local news by connecting 25 news bases in Fukushima prefecture. We are also focusing on recovery from the Great East Japan Earthquake and articles related to TEPCO's Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant. We will deliver a variety of articles such as gourmet, sightseeing, events, readable serials.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
OsakaOsakaSumiyoshi WardBorn,TottoriSakaiminatoIrifune TownRaised.Pen nameIt is,Picture-story showIn the writer eraHyogoKobe CityWas run along Mizuki-doriApartmentNamed after "Mizukiso".1958Debuted as a manga artist.The masterpiece "Gegege no Kitaro''Kawado Sanpei''Devil] Etc.ApparitionBecome a leading manga artist.
1922(Taisho 11nd year)OsakaBorn inTottoriSakaiminatoGrow up in.As a childGod BuddhaServeShamanWith my wifeWoman who does not sprinkleWas going in and out of the house asKageyama bush(Nonnonbaa) told meApparitionIs strongly influenced by the story.
Higher elementary schoolAfter graduation,画家Learn while working in Osaka.Eventually reached the age of conscription1943ToConveningAndImperial Japanese ArmyAs a soldierPacific WarUnderNew Guinea Campaign-RabaulExpedition to.After many harsh war experiences,U.S. ArmyLost his left arm in the attack of.On the other hand, I became friends with the local Tolai people,New Britain IslandI hoped to stay in Japan, but I returned to Japan after persuading the people around me.
After demobilization, he gave up his training as a painter due to poverty and started to live.Picture-story showMoved to Tokyo after working as a writer.1958,Rental book cartoon"Rocket manDebuted as a book rental manga artist.1960Intermittently from "Graveyard Kitaro』Start to announce the series.
1965ToTV-kun"soKodansha Children's Manga AwardReceived the award and drew in the book rental eraGegege no KitaroAnd 'Kawado SanpeiWorks such as "Weekly Shonen Magazine''Weekly Shonen Sunday』, Each published inApparitionBecame a popular writer for his works.1966"Akuma-kun" is made into a TV drama.
The biggest hit "GeGeGe no Kitaro"1968It has been made into a TV animation 6 times more.
Honored for many years of manga and youkai culture1991ToPurple ribbon,2003ToAsahi day small badgeThe award.2007,Non-namba and me』By FranceAngouleme International Manga FestivalでJapaneseReceived the first best work award.Also1973Written in "Shatter all!"ButAngouleme International Manga FestivalHeritage Award, RiceEisner AwardEach has won the Best Asian Work Award.
1922(Taisho11 years) April 3,OsakaNishinari-gunKohama Village(CurrentOsakaSumiyoshi WardHigashikohama) Was born..The second son of his father, Ryoichi Takera, and his mother, Kotoe.At the time of Mizuki's birth, his father, Ryoichi, had relatives in Osaka.Umeda StationWas running nearbyPrinting companyWorked at..Kotoe, a heavy mother, to meet her husbandTottoriCame from and gave birth to Mizuki in Osaka..Father is jointManagementと と も にAgricultural machineryThe輸入SaleToCompanyTottori prefecture, my hometownSaihaku-gunSakai TownIrifune Town (currentSakaiminatoIrifune Town)..The reason for returning to Sakaiminato is "Osaka isThe air is dirtyBeDrinking milkIs bad "..It is unclear about the age at which Mizuki returned to Sakaiminato, but it was between the ages of two and shortly after birth.[Note 1]..After that, my father failed in business and returned home, resulting in the whole family settling in Sakaiminato..
When I was 5 years olddeadI became interested in my 3-year-old brother海I tried to push it down, but I was found by an adult in the neighborhood, and after being obsessed with my parents, my grandfather called "Neko" who lived with me at that timesister(Great aunt)Yaito (moxibustion)Was set.
Growing up in a relatively blessed environment, but parents are not the ones who can study at schoolOrdinary elementary schoolIt even delayed admission by a year.I admit myselfMy paceHe was an eccentric student who overslept in the morning for the first time, had breakfast slowly, and usually went to school from about the second hour.At that time, "collecting newspaper titles" was popular among children, but even if other children got tired of it, they were enthusiastic about it.fartWas able to be put out freely, and it was flatulent in the morning assembly cage and made other students laugh...In such a condition, the grades were not good and it was "total collapse" except for physical education and drawing.Because he was one year older and had a big physique, he had a strong and cheerful personality.General kidReigned as..Mizuki's motherEducational HistoryHe was enthusiastic about education because he was concerned about the situation, and his older brother and younger brother with excellent gradesOld junior high schoolGo on to higher educationMizuki, who was just studying, vaguely wanted to take the old junior high school exam., Mizuki's mother was immediately answered by the teacher as "impossible" in the career counseling..I was worried about the future, but I didn't take the exam, which is also a preparatory school for secondary education.Higher elementary schoolAnd soon returned to a child who forgot his anxiety and played around..Even in high school, the results of drawing were good, and an exhibition of pictures drawn in class was held at a public hall at the recommendation of the vice-principal of the elementary school and was published in the newspaper...He won the gold medal many times at the on-campus competition, and was loved by the former vice-principal who was also a judge of the Tottori Nika Exhibition, who gave him oil painting tools..
Even after graduating from high school, he did not proceed to the old junior high school and decided to leave his hometown to go out into society and find a place to work.I moved to Kinki, relying on my father who worked for a life insurance company and was assigned to Kobe alone, and returned to Osaka, where he was born, with the introduction of his relatives...My mother, who feels sorry for Mizuki who leaves her hometown and goes to work alone, is worried about her second son, who is different from her brother and brother, and asks, "What will happen to you?" The difference is only widening. "..However, Mizuki was almost calm and was looking forward to working in the city from the countryside..
In Osaka, he was overwhelmed by the number of people coming and going with the buildings lined up in the city, and he thought that the light of the city at night was "like a festival"...Tanimachi (currently Osaka City)Chuo-ku), I lived and worked at Tanabe Print Company, a lithograph printing company.I couldn't keep up with my work because of my own pace, and I got fired in just two months...Next, I joined Komura Print Company in Terada-cho, but I couldn't remember the delivery route, and when I finally learned the way, I forgot to deliver the luggage while watching the handicrafts of the craftsmen in the downtown area. I was dismissed here as well...Then get sickjaundiceReturn to Tottori for medical treatment..After returning home, the father, who thought that his son was not suitable for labor, decided to proceed to study his favorite paintings.Mizuki recalls that he jumped up to his father's words, "Stop looking for a job and study painting ...".
Mizuki said that he searched various art schools for "places without exams or admission qualifications" in consideration of his temperament, which he is not good at studying.Eventually in OsakaUehonmachiSo, Kyoto City Arts and Crafts School (currentlyKyoto City University of ArtsI found a rare unexamined art school called Seika Art Academy, which was established by the painter Keiharu Matsumura who studied in) and entered the school...However, the academy was like a small private cram school, and the content of the lessons was close to a practical design class...Admirable画家He said that he felt that he was more skilled than the teacher who taught himself, who had been studying by himself with all his might...I stopped going to school because of my disappointment, and spent days killing time in the nearby forests and mountains.
At the age of 16, my father was transferred to Tamba Mt. Sasayama as a branch manager, and he and Tamba Mt. Sasayama moved to a rented house because it was judged that it would be uneconomical to let Mizuki live alone.Later, my mother also moved from Sakaiminato, and my brother and brother lived in a dormitory of an old junior high school, so they lived together.For a while, I continued to attend an art school in Osaka from Mt. Sasayama... At the age of 18, Mt. Sasayama YamanakaShrine"If you find an unscrupulous person or a mischievous person at a shrine, it suddenly falls from above and threatens you."Otoroshi』It is said that I have encountered something that seems to be.
Thinking about reselecting a school from reflection at the Academy of Arts and Design, artOld technical collegeIsTokyo Art School(CurrentTokyo University of the Arts)画家The dream of becoming..However, for Mizuki who graduated from high schoolOld technical collegeI wasn't eligible to take the exam, so I decided to aim for the old junior high school again., Dropped out of Seika Art Academy and Osaka Prefectural High School (currentlyOsaka Prefectural High School)..The written exam of the same year was national history (Japanese history), So I memorized most of the reference books and took the exam...Low magnification of 50 examinees (that is, only one person falls) for a capacity of 51 peopleSo, when I passed, I was so confident that I didn't even go to see the result, but when my father confirmed it, I failed...Mizuki was asked at the interview about the cause of the failure, "What should I do if I graduate?"Manmon Pioneer Yoshiyuki Army"I will enter" is a model answer, but I presume that it is because I honestly answered that I was aiming for a qualification as a graduate of the old system junior high school and I am not interested in horticulture or agriculture...He felt miserable, but he didn't get angry and kindly comforted him, saying, "What should I do if I really go to Manchuria?"
1940(Showa15 years)newspaper deliveryWhile working at, take another school (Japan Mining School Mining Department), and pass this time.However, as usual, I was not interested in specialized subjects at all, my grades were poor, and I was often absent, so I was expelled from school in half a year...Soon after my own pace, newspaper delivery became dismissed, and in OsakaNakanoshima Western Painting InstituteI went to.Mizuki discusses the future with his parents, and from his parentsNihon UniversityAttached old system Osaka night junior high school (currentlyOsaka Gakuen Osaka High School), And enrolled in the same school..In the daytime, I work to deliver a gully newspaper called "China Tsushin", and on holidaysTakarazuka Family Land OfZooAnd Insectarium,Takarazuka RevueI used to go to..Meanwhile, the Pacific War begins.
Mizuki who turned 20Conscription inspectionReceivedThe result is that the body is strongMyopiaBy passing class B, Transferred to supplementary military service and activeEnrollmentI didn't (enlist).However, as the war intensified, the number of people to be convened expanded due to the shortage of troops, and the possibility that he would be convened and enrolled increased. Mizuki, who thought that he would definitely die if he went out, wrote philosophical books and Buddhist books.BibleI read and caught..The one I liked the mostGermanyPoetJohann Eckermann"ゲ ー テIn "Dialogue with", I brought this to the battlefield.
At the age of 21, finallyWarrantArrivedPermanent AddressTottori40rd Infantry RegimentIt was decided to join the absence team..The night junior high school that I was attending was automatically expelled (described later).Even in the military life, the self-paced swing remains the same, and from that bold attitude, in the bathExecutiveI was mistaken for it and had an old soldier shed my back..
After finishing the first year soldier education, the superiors judged that no matter what they did, their actions were slow and they had no use.SpeakerHowever, as a punishment for not being able to play well, he volunteered to relocate himself due to the pain of having to run many laps in a large yard (the garden of the regimental dormitory) under the scorching sun every day..
At first, I wasn't able to get in touch with him (the personnel affairs also gently advised the army to "please be patient," in the sense of soothing), but it was the third time because he continued to offer relocation. ToSergeantAsked, "Is it better to go north or south?"..Thinking of that question as about domestic placement, he answered, "I hate the cold, so I'm in the south.",KyusyuI thought that I would be assigned to a regiment in the southern part of the country, but in the southNew Britain IslandRabaulThe destination is decided.Mizuki also knows the tragedy of the Southern Front, and is sent to the fierce battlefield and receives a deep shock that makes it pitch black in front of him.Immediately after the transfer order, he was allowed to stay out for two nights and three days and returned to Sakaiminato where his parents were returning, but they said they couldn't talk to each other..
Infantry 229th Regiment (Gifu38th DivisionSubordinate) from TottoriMoji PortHead to Japan and leave Japan.Mizuki, who became a member of the regiment, was also obeyed, and eventuallyパラオWill be transported to Rabaul.The transport ship was onceRusso-Japanese WarThe old ship that was active inShinano Maru"was..While avoiding the torpedo attack of the enemy submarine, Mizuki's unit managed to reach Rabaul, but all the later Rabaul dispatch units were sunk on the way, making Mizuki's unit the last unit to arrive at Rabaul...Tekken sanctions in the military are commonplaceMizuki, who had been noticed by his superiors as an eccentric and useless soldier since he was inland, was given the nickname "King of Binta"...Why is the superior of the assigned unit?IbarakiMany people are from Japan, and Mizuki's inability to hear strong accents is also an excuse for Tekken sanctions, and he continues to be bullied by superiors and old soldiers every day..
New Britain IslandThe experience of the war in Japan had a great influence on the later works drawn by Mizuki.Mizuki, who was not familiar with the military life, also belonged to the 2nd companyCompany commanderKodama KiyoshiLieutenant(From a lumber shop in his late 30sReserve roleOfficers) often asked me to buy that arm and draw a portrait...Kodama was an exceptional person who was treated kindly as an individual among the superiors who only thought about making a blame for Mizuki every time.Similarly, Ichiro Miya, a non-commissioned officerSergeantAnd Katsumi SunaharaMilitary doctorCaptain[Note 2]They were also the few superiors who kindly treated Mizuki, and they continued to interact with each other even after Mizuki returned to work after the war and reunited.
In the battle of Zungen, New Britain, with much better equipment and overwhelming quantity than JapanAllied ForcesIn front of, Major Naruse Detachment (also called "Zungen Detachment" in Mizuki's work)CrushHowever, due to Kodama's witGuerrilla warfareIt turns to and picks up life.However, Kodama was taken responsibility and decided to commit suicide because a survivor appeared in spite of the false report of the crushing of all members of the Detachment Headquarters.
Eventually Mizuki is assigned to Bayen as one of the soldiers of the suicide squad.I was ordered to take the last duty of the night shift due to the punishment that I was dozing while being instructed by my superior on the go, and even though I watched while sleeping, I was fascinated by the natural scenery and the scheduled time to wake up my superiors 5 After about a minute, from the enemy plane at that timeMachine gun sweepDone[Note 3], The sleeping superiors other than Mizuki were instantly wiped out.Mizuki hurriedly jumped into the sea and escaped, but was discovered by an aboriginal guerrilla andbayonetI escaped from the jungle for a few days with a loincloth and miraculously survived while managing the pursuit of the search team to the Japanese soldiers...When he returned to the unit after a lifetime of nine deaths, his friends were pleased, but his superiors blamed him for throwing away his weapons and escaping, and he was asked, "Why did you escape without dying?" I'll do it. "..Mizuki, who has managed to behave cheerfully on the battlefield until now, has been blocked by this matter, and since thenNihilismI came to think like.
The bombing of an enemy plane caused a lot of bleeding and serious injuries to the left arm, as if to revenge.Blood TypeFrom my superiors and colleagues because I had forgottentransfusionTreatment is also impossible,HemostasisIs done but on the left armLivor mortisAs a life-prolonging measureMilitary doctorHe was forced into a state of desperate half-death and half-life, such as undergoing a left arm amputation without anesthesia (Mizuki himself was unconscious and had no memory of feeling a certain amount of pain)..
Some time later, in early 1945, he was sent backwards with other wounded and sick soldiers.There were rumors among the injured and sick soldiers that "the useless soldiers would be thrown away somewhere", and Mizuki was worried, but he arrived at a field hospital set up in Namare. Beside the treatment, I was driven to work in the field.
When the fear of death is alleviated in a safer land than the front line, it is an indigenous people of the island.I could afford to interact with.
He received hospitality from the Tolai people who liked Mizuki, who was not as intimidating as other soldiers, and while Mizuki also handed out the distributed cigarettes as a thank-you, he hit it off and was eventually accepted as a member of the village.
He went to the Tolai village with a reason, knowing that he had violated military regulations, and the Tolai people came to visit him with food when Mizuki fell again due to malaria.
On August 8, the commander said, "Potsdam DeclarationReceive instructions on "acceptance".Neither Mizuki nor the other soldiers could understand what it meant, and whispered "Did you win the war?", But soon it turned out that it was "I lost the war."..Although disappointing voices spread in the army, Mizuki thought "survived!" And was impressed that he did not die on the battlefield..
While being imprisoned in the Allied POW camp at Cape Kazel and waiting for his turn to repatriate, he was invited to live with him because he would separate the farmland from the Tolai., I also seriously considered leaving the field and living permanently..However, Sunahara advised him that it wouldn't be too late to decide after meeting his family, and decided to return to Japan.However, Sunahara also recalls that "I don't remember saying that."
Art school days
Mizuki, who was demobilized for the first time in four years, is the National Sagamihara Hospital (formerly Kanagawa Temporary Third Army Hospital, nowNational Hospital Organization Sagamihara Hospital), And waits for the turn of full-scale surgery on one arm, which was a first aid measure...Immediately after the end of the war, there was a shortage of doctors and supplies, so the turn did not come immediately, so I got permission from the doctors to return to Sakaiminato, my hometown, and spent days returning home and taking care of myself.My parents didn't know that Mizuki had lost one arm, so after learning the facts, my mother did household chores without using one arm, and my father investigated the work that he could do without one arm.Lighthouse keeperHe said he was saddened by his second son's misfortune, squeezing his wisdom.However, Mizuki himself had the joy of surviving and the hope that he might be able to continue painting, and he said that he was able to spend a refreshing time looking at the scenery of his hometown that had been burned into his eyes before the expedition...The following year, I finally received a notification from the hospital that it was my turn to treat, returned to Tokyo and waited at Sagamihara Hospital, and after a while the re-operation was completed successfully (it was quite painful due to lack of anesthesia). Then, Mizuki recalled later that he was well after about 10 days after the operation).
He earned his living expenses while he was in the hospital by painting at a dyeing factory directly managed by the hospital, but he earned only about the tears of a sparrow.Before and after the surgery, I was planning to earn a living by buying dark rice with other patients and earning a fortune in the dark shop family business in earnest.TohokuI went to buy food, but I failed and said, "It's hard to be a professional on any road."..After that, he was invited by a hospital friend to join a disabled veteran group that was thinking about various businesses under the slogan "Bright future of disabled veterans" called "Shinseikai", and demobilized soldiers stayed in abandoned buildings and raised funds. participated in.The stay in the abandoned building failed due to opposition from the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, but the fund-raising activity was successful.However, due to the crappy internal conflict of the upper management, the members left one after another, and Mizuki alsoDistribution systemIs a government permit systemFish shopI changed my job because I applied for the qualification of..Life after demobilization has become temporarily stable in the form of delivering fish to households that have contracted in advance.Former officer when starting this fish shopOgisu RippeiHe is also encouraged by the scolding that "there is only an assault".
At the age of 26, Musashino Art University (currently)Musashino Art University) Knows that they are looking for students.In order to get a graduation certificate from the old junior high school or the new high school as a condition for admission, Mizuki visited the night school he attended before the army convened for the first time in a few years. Although the graduation qualification was rejected from the case of "treatment"Unlike during the war, it was being democratized, so a certificate of enrollment was issued instead.Thanks to that, Mizuki entered Musashino Art University in 1948 under special conditions, which were few at that time.Immediately after the defeat, school uniforms were old and the skills and age groups were not uniform, but Mizuki, who likes to draw, learned enthusiastically and earnestly with other students.
New work to earn tuition in addition to living expensesCycle rickshaw businessIn order to start, the so-called "Mocchan (real name is unknown)", who was an acquaintance from the time of joining the same disabled veteran group and was a fish seller, changed to "Motchan (real name is unknown)".Fish shopIt was also a convenient time to offer, "I want to open the business independently, so if you like, I want you to transfer all the rights for XNUMX yen." Sell and buy four cycle rickshaws with it.Start a detailed business of renting out for XNUMX yen a day.At the same time, in cooperation with his younger brother who came to Tokyo, U.S. military supplies were diverted, and at that time it was semi-illegal but was tolerated by the government.Black marketI continued to do business.
Although I was devoted to my studies and work, the black market was poor because I was an amateur, and the black market was poor. It was closed.
While the academics are keenly aware of the economic rigor of eating with pictures, the vice chairman of the "Shinseikai" who visited with the aim of rejuvenationTokaidoEven though I went on a fund-raising pilgrimage, I only collected a lot of money and switched to the goal of earning only the return travel expenses.KobeWhen I arrived at, I was about to become a crawling body.
After all, the art school dropped out a few years later...This was Mizuki's last attempt at school, and he recalls, "I went to various schools, but in the end I graduated only from high school."
Picture-story show era
I arrived at the previous fund-raising tripKobe CityThe owner of the cheap hotel in Japan asked me to buy this building as an apartment.There was a mortgage, but it was a cheap price, so I borrowed money from my father to buy the money I had saved in my previous business such as the cycle rickshaw business.This apartmentKobe CityHyogo WardBecause I was in Mizukidori, "MizukisoI named it and started a big family business.I didn't know what to do, so I asked a real estate agent to post an advertisement for recruitment, but only the same strangers as Mizuki moved in, and rent income was not progressing.A young man who was a disciple of a picture-story show writer moved into the apartment at the age of 29 when the big family business did not get off to a good start and searched for a side business.Because of the enthusiasm for painting that I gave up once, the picture-story show that the young man introduced me toLenderI brought a handmade picture-story show to Japan and went around.According to Mizuki, the evaluation was not good, probably because the content was "gaijuts-like", but he was acting as a coordinator for the performers at a lender called Hayashi Gagakusha.Benshi OfKatsumaru SuzukiLoved Mizuki's work and was hired as a picture-story show writer for the company...I got a job related to painting that I had dreamed of, but the picture-story show business was a micro-enterprise, and the payment of the price tended to be delayed...After a while, when Suzuki established his own lender "Hanshin Tigers" independently from Hayashi Paintings, Mizuki was also pulled out and became an exclusive writer.Suzuki doesn't remember Mizuki's real name (Shigeru Mizuki) and mistakenly calls him "Mr. Mizuki".Mizuki ShigeruWas used as a pen name..A popular picture-story show writer I met through Suzuki's introductionKoji KojiThe days of drawing picture-story shows continued while also serving as an assistant.
In 1953, he got stuck in apartment management and withdrew from the large family business, sold Mizukiso and settled his debt.Immediately afterNishinomiyaMoved to.BC class war criminalでSugamo PrisonTodetentionMy older brother, Sohei, was released, so I live with my family...As a full-time writer of picture-story shows, he devoted himself to making works, little by little.Know-howGrab "Karate"Kitaro""Kawado SanpeiI made works that will lead to success in later years.. Howevertv set,Rental book cartoonPushed by other entertainment such as, the picture-story show industry rapidly declined.After giving up on picture-story shows and deciding to become a cartoonist, he moved to Tokyo in 1957.Book rentalI brought it to the publisher of.Also away from picture-story showsKoji KojiThere is also a recommendation ofRabbit ShoboReceived an order from a small publisher called "Red Phone" to complete a manga left by another writer..
Book rental era
Mizuki in the early days of book rental was mainlyWar comicsAnd gag manga, etc., such as "Jump out Pyonsuke" and "Battlefield Oath"Rabbit ShoboPublished by.OtherHorror cartoon,Science fiction cartoon,Gag cartoon,Girl cartoon,Historical dramaVarious genres such as are drawn with various touches.Since writers tended to be reluctant to publish works from other publishers, "In addition to Shigeru Mizuki,"Muramototsu""Shinichiro HigashiI also used multiple pen names properly.For rental comics, a reward of about 120 to 2 yen is to be paid by the publisher for each work of about 5000 pages, and the starting salary of the national government employee at that time was less than 3 and one picture-story show was 1. It was an exceptionally high salary from the viewpoint that it was 1 yen from yen..However, it was a contract condition when the work was adopted and mass-produced every month.When Mizuki was unfamiliar with late writing, he rarely finished his work in a month, and if it was not judged that it would sell even if it was completed, the publisher would buy it, or even if it was bought, "the first time" As a "wait-and-see", only the reward reduced to less than 2 yen was paid.Not only that, it was a harsh industry where unpopular rumors circulated to other publishers and they were locked out if they didn't sell for the first time.Many book rental publishers are also micro-enterprise companies, and even if delivery is decided, picture-story showsLenderSimilarly, payments were often delayed...Even if I worked hard, my life did not become easier, and I continued to be delinquent in rent and go to pawn shops.As the work was not evaluated and the unfavorable life continued, the dark and gruesome style became stronger, and the publisher shunned him as "the style was dark", and he fell into a vicious circle in which his life became more difficult.At one point, he said, "I can't sell under the name of Shigeru Mizuki."Hiroshi Hotta""Bamboo OsamuI also experienced the humiliation of changing the author's name without permission.
At the strong recommendation of my parents who are already worried about Mizuki, who is almost 40 years oldShimane Nogi-gunOtsuka Village (currentlyShimane Yasugi City) FromNiezu IizukaとMatchmakingAnd got married immediately.Standing in between was Nunoe's mother's younger brother, whose uncle's wife's parents' home was the Takera family.Far edgewas..Mizuki, who thought that it was the first and last opportunity to get married, pretended to be a sophisticated urban worker with a middle-aged population, saying, "I earn twice as much as an ordinary office worker." It is said that it has been repeated.With an exceptional speed marriage of only 5 days from matchmaking to wedding, The ceremony hallYonagoNadamachi Goto's mansion was used.HoneymoonI returned to Tokyo in a hurry without even having the time to spare, and resumed work production.
At that time, Mizuki's war comics were the best-selling manga.,Rabbit ShoboIn "Shonen Senki", a magazine for rental booksShigeru Mizuki Strategy SeriesEtc. are serialized.We also undertake the editorial role of magazines.Shigeru Komatsuzaki,Saburo SakaiI am also interacting with them.However, the manuscript fee is reluctant to pay, and the book rental manga industry is declining following the picture-story show industry, making life more difficult.I came to my house because of my povertyTax officerI was wondered, "Isn't there a reason why my income is so low?", But Mizuki, who was angry as he said, pointed at a bunch of pawnbrokers and turned back the tax officer, saying, "Can Kisama and others understand our life?" It was.When his eldest daughter Naoko (later president of Mizuki Pro) was born the year after her marriage, she seriously considered quitting as a manga artist.Under such circumstances, I came up with the idea of using "Kitaro," which I once drew when I was a picture-story show writer.
1960, From Rabbit ShoboGraveyard KitaroThe first work, "Ghost Family," was published in the rental magazine "Yokiden."It was finished as a gloomy monster similar to the picture-story show era, which is different from Kitaro in later years, but at first it did not sell at all and "Youkiden" was also discontinued in the second issue.However, after the discontinuation, some readers sent a letter requesting the resumption of the serialization, and Rabbit Shobo, who was on the verge of bankruptcy, continued to publish the "Graveyard Kitaro" series with the last hope...This became a popular work, and when Shigeru Mizuki gradually became known, the name "Kitarou" became known.In later years, Mizuki said, "Whenever I get into trouble, I always appear and save me.KitaroIt was. ".
To popular writers
From Rabbit Shobo who did not pay the manuscript fee for "Graveyard Kitaro" because his name sold and he became a little bullish.SanyoshaTransferred to and published "Kitarou Night Story".. "Kitarou Night Story" also gained popularity, but Sanyosha'sShoichi NagaiThe president was hospitalized for tuberculosis and the management was confused, so it was discontinued, and the fifth volume "Kame Otoko no Maki" that had already been delivered became a phantom work that the manuscript itself was missing. After the discontinuation of "Kitarou Night Story", it was reconciled with Rabbit Shobo and it was a work of the picture-story show era with Kitaro.Kawado SanpeiWas made into a manga, but in 1962, Rabbit Shobo went bankrupt.After thatSato ProAnd "DevilWas publishedTokoshaHowever, "Akuma-kun" wasn't as popular as I expected, and all five volumes were scheduled to be discontinued in three volumes...The rental version of "Akuma-kun" is full of radical social satire resulting from financial poverty, and Mizuki's own ideological depiction of "defeating the wrong world and causing a revolution" was made by Mizuki himself at that time. It originated from the sadness and resentment of "a life in which poverty continues even if you work hard"..In this way, the prototype of the youkai manga that Mizuki is good at was formed from the picture-story show to the book rental manga era.
Returned from illness in 1964Shoichi NagaiCreated a new manga magazine, and Mizuki was also requested.In September of the same year, "Monthly Manga GalloWas published, and Mizuki published a one-shot short story, "The Art of Immortality."..After that in GaroSanpei Shirato,Tsuge YoshiharuHe made a name for himself as a signboard writer with them. Kodansha in 1965W3 caseDue to the influence ofWeekly Shonen MagazineI was asked to serialize "Sci-Fi", but I declined after worrying because I was not my specialty.However, six months later, the editor-in-chief of "Shonen Magazine"Uchida MasaruMizuki was asked again after changing to a condition that does not limit the style, and this time he consented to writing..It was difficult to change the design from the book rental era to a "cute design for children",Separate Shonen MagazinePublished in "TV-kunIs the 4thKodansha Children's Manga AwardAt the age of 45, he became one of the most popular writers...In the long poor life until thenPawnshopThe items I had put in the box were as large as 3 cm of pawnbrokers, but I was finally able to repay all of them with the manuscript fee serialized in the magazine, and I managed to get them back without any problems.However, only the suit that was first put in the pawn shop was deformed after 10 years, so it was stolen when it was dried outside to return it to its original form..
To deal with the surge in work due to receiving the Kodansha Manga Award1966Established Mizuki Productions in Japan.Yoshiharu Tsuge,Ryoichi Ikegami,Suzuki OjiWith their participation as assistants, the characteristic of Mizuki manga after that, "PointillismIt became possible to draw a "rich background with a large number of".The combination of a "cartoon character" drawn with simple lines in front of a "painterly background" reminiscent of a copperplate print is unique to Mizuki's invention.Due to the influence of Mizuki's work, the world of manga, TV and movies is hugeApparitionIt becomes a boom.Alsofolklore"Yokai," which was also a technical term in Japan, became more widespread. I was in charge of "Big Illustration" in "Weekly Shonen Magazine"Shoji OtomoAlso fell in love with Mizuki's youkai paintings, and has made many special features on youkai.1970Has been serialized in 11 magazines, and has also taken on the work of television and events, spending days chased by time.
Mizuki, whose motto is a carefree life, takes enough sleep in any situation, but only during this time it lasts almost all night.Dizziness,TinnitusI had the symptoms of..After the establishment of the production, I was troubled by the expense of operating expenses, and I keenly realized that "I can not be a rich man with manga"...Soon after the war, he was a benefactor of the military era.Hankyu trainReunited with former Sergeant Miyaichiro, who became a staff member of the company, for the first time in 26 years.And we go on a trip to ask the battlefield together..RevisitedNew Britain IslandI also visited a Tolai village and realized that I had lost my pace after seeing an idyllic life for the first time in a long time, and saved my work after returning to Japan...A war manga that he says is the most memorable at this timeShatter all!』Writing.
In the early 1980s, when the early boom subsided in addition to restraining work, the economy entered a period of stagnation, and the financial situation became so severe that the wife suggested that she should go to work.At one point, Mizuki also became desperate and lost interest in the spiritual world and motivation to create, such as saying "There are no youkai", but the second daughter'sEtsuko School excursionIn the youkai "MokumokurenMizuki gladly recovered after witnessing..After that, with "Kitarou" at the top, the popularity was revived by the repeated visualization and rebroadcasting of the youkai manga that had been drawn so far, and it gained popularity across generations.From the time I reduced the serialization, my assistant helped me create a youkai emaki, which was also my hobby, and I had accumulated a huge number of youkai pictures, but the consideration and materials related to these youkai also led to the re-evaluation of the work..
Success in later years
After the boom reignites,Non-namba and me''Showa: A History of ComicI began to write while selecting the works I wanted to draw, and solidified my popularity as an individual artist..1991ToPurple ribbon,2003ToAsahi day small badgeHas been awarded in recognition of their long-standing success as a manga artist.As Mizuki's unique character and his strange life that has lived in the history of Showa and postwar manga became known, there were more opportunities to be interested in Mizuki himself. Hometown where I spent my childhood in 1993TottoriSakaiminatoCooperate with the town revitalizationShigeru Mizuki RoadConstruction started in 2003Mizuki Shigeru Memorial HallIt was completed by the opening of.The area is developing as a tourist attraction in Tottori prefecture. 2010,Cultural MeritElected to.
Beyond the age of 90, he continued to publish new comics and essays.As a major work in his later years, it was a long-standing issue.IzumoWas drawnMizuki Shigeru's ancient Izumo],Izumi Kyoka"Shigeru Mizuki no Izumi Kyokaden", a manga of his life, and the last serialized manga "My days, And "Gegege Goethe", which wrote the contents that can be utilized in modern society among "Dialogue with Goethe" that was brought to the battlefield in adolescence.Also, in the video work, "Gegege no KitaroLive-action movie and rental version of "Graveyard Kitaro』TV animation etc. was realized.
In 2010, my wifeNunoeThe book "Gegege's wifeIs NHKContinuous tv novelAs a TV drama, andFilm adaptationAttention was once again drawn to Mizuki's life.Highly evaluated overseas, FranceAngoulême International Manga Award, RiceEisner AwardHas won such awards. 2011,Great East Japan EarthquakeDraw a picture that considersNew York TimesPublished in.
In 2013, his first complete works, "Shigeru Mizuki Manga Complete WorksIs published by Kodansha.In the same year, he wrote about the recent situation.My days』Magazine serialization"Big comic』Started in magazine, it will be an unusual record to start a new serialization over 90 years old..After that, from April 2015, at the age of 4, "strange]Koizumi YakumoStarted serialization of "Kai-gadan", which is a work with a picture added to the original work (Shigeru Mizuki + under the name of Shigeru Mizuki).The third work, which was announced in "Kai vol.12" released in December of the same year, was the last work.From the 0046th time, it was serialized as a Mizuki production work, and it was completed in the 3th time published in "Kai vol.4" released in July 2016.
2015May 11, I fell down at my home in Chofu City, Tokyo, hit my head hard, and was admitted to a hospital in Tokyo...By bruising the headSubdural hematomaAlthough he underwent emergency surgery to treat his head, his head bruise recovered during hospitalization.,same yearMay 11The condition suddenly changed before dawn, and at 7:18 amMultiple organ failureBecause of the hospitalization in TokyoMitaka City OfKyorin University HospitalDied in.. 93 years old died.
Funerals and farewell ceremonies were held only by close relatives..翌年のNext yearMay 1ToTokyo-Aoyama funeral homeA "farewell party" was held at, and about 7800 people, including celebrities and general condolences with whom they had a close relationship, attended...The altar was created in the image of Mizuki's short manga "The World of Round Wheels", and illustrations such as Kitaro and Akuma-kun lined up around it...Under the deceased, the mountains and the sea seen from Mizuki's hometown, and on the left and right, they went to the Pacific War.RabaulFlowers in the image of, In front of the deceasedHis Majesty the EmperorFrom (at that time)Festival feeWas decorated..The name of the dharma name is "Daimanin Shakudomo"...CondolencesMasako Nozawa,Saito Takao,Tetsuo MatsudaRead aloud.
2016In February, he was praised for his contribution to the development of the animation industry and culture.Tokyo Anime Award FestivalReceived the Anime Achievement Category in "2016"..In the same month, an undisclosed diary was discovered at Mizuki's workplace., January 2017 NHK "Close-up modern +Was featured in.
In 2016, Chofu City, Tokyo, named November 11th, the anniversary of his death, as "Gegege no Kitaro" and holds an event every year to honor Mizuki's achievements...Souvenirs are being distributed at Sakaiminato, Tottori Prefecture..
2018From October2020Through October, "Gegege no Kitaro』TV animation 6th series broadcast. In July 2018Shigeru Mizuki RoadWas reopened, and at the commemorative event combined with the previous "GeGeGe no Kitaro", his wife, Nunoe and his family also showed up..
As a youkai researcher
From 1966, he began to publish youkai paintings in "Mysterious Mysterious Story" serialized in "Weekly Shonen Sunday".Eventually, after "Weekly Shonen Magazine" special edition "Nippon Yokai Taizen", "Shigeru Mizuki Yokai Illustration Collection" was published in 1970.Since then, he has written many kinds of "Yokai Encyclopedia".
MizukiApparitionIn making the subject matter, he collects many folklore and youkai paintings from old literature and picture scrolls.Toriyama stone swallowIf there is a classic picture such as, draw it as a reference and draw "Child crying old man""Sunakake-baba""Nurikabe""Ittan-momenFor the first time, Mizuki painted a picture, such as "," which is a record of letters and legends and does not have a classic picture.For this reason, there are many youkai whose "shape" was created by Mizuki, even though it exists in literature records and folklore, and the image of "youkai" that Japanese people have since then has been greatly influenced by Mizuki's work.
It is said that he saved many youkai that had been lost in the masses., Many people describe Mizuki as a successor to youkai culture...On the other hand, a youkai of unknown source, whose possibility of creation has been pointed out (JubokkoEtc.) are also drawn. Also,2007In August, of the youkai researcherYuichi GomotoThe "Yokai like a square dog" drawn in the picture scroll of the Edo period owned by the United StatesBrigham Young UniversityIt was undiscovered when Mizuki drew it as a picture, such as matching it with the one in the library of "Nurikabe", and it was judged that only the name and folklore were recorded in letters at that time. In some cases, previous youkai paintings have been newly discovered since Mizuki's writing. In the 1980s,Mizuki Shigeru's Youkai Encyclopedia(Correct / Continued), "Shigeru Mizuki's World Youkai Encyclopedia", etc. are announced.
In 1992Color version Yokai picture story"Iwanami ShinshoPublished by the Japanese folklore, it became a hot topic, and the public awareness of youkai in Japanese folklore increased. Since 1998, "Demonization』Series was published.
Because people who like youkai gathered around Mizuki,1995ToWorld Youkai AssociationEstablished and became chairman.Hiroshi Aramata,Kyogoku Natsuhiko,Katsumi TadaBecame members, "World Youkai ConferenceWill be held.1997From the world youkai association official youkai magazine "strange』(Kadokawa Shoten) Started publication.Mizuki also writes manga.
Those "youkai lovers" and non-fiction writersMitsunari OizumiAndAfrica-Republic of Mali OfDogon,MalaysiaYou can dream freelySenoi,Australia OfAboriginal,メキシコIndio villages, Native AmericansHopiI went to various places in the world, such as the village of Japan, for field work called "adventure trips".spiritualTouching the culture, "feeling youkai".At that time, when there is a festival, I shoot and record videos and watch them many times at home.Masks purchased while traveling are also collected and displayed at home.
Mitsunari OizumiAccording to "Shigeru Mizuki's Adventure", in the jungle of Malaysia, locals were toldJapanese Youkai Taizen"I know this," and "I know this too," and there was a fierce reaction.As a result, Mizuki came to advocate the "Yokai Sentai Theory," which states that "the world's youkai are grouped into 1000 types. Youkai from all over the world are almost common."
Nonnonba and Mizuki
The bush gathers childrenGhost,Apparition,hellTold me about..Mizuki was strongly influenced by the stories she talked about, such as youkai, and became the origin of the later Mizuki manga.Mizuki states, "It is no exaggeration to say that this petite grandmother decided my life."..It is said that Fusa taught Mizuki "another world".
Fusa died when Mizuki was in the fifth grade of elementary school.
As a child, he couldn't say his name accurately and said "Gegeru", so "Gege" became his nickname.Later, Mizuki was nicknamed "Gegege no Kitaro』It is said that it became the origin of the title. "Non-namba and me], The state of Mizuki in his childhood is vividly depicted.This work isNHKIt was aired as a live-action drama.
In the special program "Shigeru Mizuki's 2015-year-old expedition-Izumo no Kuni who lived with youkai-" broadcast on TBS affiliated stations in Chushikoku and BS-TBS in September 9, the Izumo region of Shimane prefecture, which is also the birthplace of the bush Mizuki who visitedHiroshi AramataI visited the grave of the bush for the first time with.Mizuki died in November of the same year, so this was the first and last visit to the grave.
戦 争He also draws many works with the theme of "Senki Manga"Shatter all!』Is said that more than 9% is a real experience.2007(19)May 8ToNHK SpecialAs a special program related to the anniversary of the end of the war, the drama "Crush all the members!"Tamaro seen by Kitaro-The War of Shigeru Mizuki-Was broadcast.
Mizuki was in the field during the warmalariaI have been helped by a local resident who had collapsed due to heat and was malnourished due to weakness.Even after losing his arm, he lived with their help.The treatment for him there is of the highest quality, and after the defeat, his superior, Katsumi Sunahara.Military doctorLocal to CaptainDischargeIt was enough to apply.Sunahara2004(16)May 1Died, but1996(8)May 7Was broadcast onSurprise thigh tree 20th centuryIn his later years, Sunahara talked about Mizuki in New Guinea in detail, and it turns out that he was a very impressive patient.Mizuki pointed to them and said, "A nativeI call it.In recent years, the term native hasdiscriminative termMizuki is a person who knowsly lives with the soil,People of the earthIt is used with familiarity in the sense that.
Also, during his time as a book-rental manga artist, he presided over a magazine that collected war memorials, but sales were not so high except for a few enthusiastic subscribers.at that time,"Samurai in the skyJust publishedSaburo SakaiI received the advice that "the war memorial must be the winning content (= cannot be sold)".However, for a while after the start of the warZero FighterContinue the winning battle to shoot down enemy fightersGuadalcanal IslandHe was seriously injured on the first day of the war, and the battlefield life ended there, resulting inRabaulSakai, who had never experienced the time of hell in Japan, was the exact opposite of Mizuki, who experienced the battlefield that turned into a hellish road to defeat before the overwhelming allied forces. , It was difficult for Mizuki to draw such a story.Even so, following the advice, I also drew a manga that covered the battles that produced the results of the battle in the first half of the war, but as the subject matter moved to the end of the period when it became defeated, the expected sales fell.Soon, the magazine I was presiding over collapsed..
As you can see from the interviews and "Crush all the members!" "recent yearssuicideWhen asked, "What do you think about the increasing number of people?" "They are happy to die (because they like it and die), so let them die. Why do they stop?" The military people) couldn't live even if they wanted to. ".."I've worked three times more than others without one arm. If I had both arms, I could have worked six times more than others," he said. "I lost my left arm. When asked, "Have you ever felt sad about it?" He answered, "I never thought. It's more valuable to live without one arm than to lose a life."
- The first person in his later years was "Mizuki Sun". I used to use "I", "I", "I" or "I"[Note 4].
- When I was a kid, when I introduced myself, I couldn't pronounce the name "Shigeru" well and it became "Gegeru", so it was called "Gege". It was the opportunity to change to "Kitarou".
- Nicknamed "Zuida", a big eater since childhood, calling him "he had a strong stomach".Unhaku dialectIt was called by "a shallow person who eats anything").. Even after the age of 90, he had a very strong appetite and was in good health without any illness.OwntwitterBut the state of meals and snacks was often written..I am delighted with big eaters and well-fat people among many friends,Hiroshi AramataI often traveled with them and competed for gourmet food at the destination... My favoriteSukiyaki.
- Famous for the interesting discussions, Mizuki Pro had a sticker saying "Interview 30 minutes" because of the busy Mizuki, but in reality Mizuki himself ignored it and enjoyed talking with the guests for hours. It was said that he was there.In addition, although he had appeared on TV programs, he also spoke by moving his body from side to side dynamically, so he was out of the frame of the TV..
- I like to remodel my house, and as a result of remodeling my house as I like, it becomes a maze-like house with 5 toilets, 3 bathrooms, 5 stairs, 2 stories, and partly 3 stories. It has become.. Also,"East-West strange gentleman record”Nishotei"Master" "French Youkai Castle" (PostmanPalais Idéal of Cheval) Architectural hogaku is recorded.
- I liked to sleep as it was in the theme song of "GeGeGe no Kitaro". NHK's "AsaichiEven when the live broadcast was performed from Mizuki Production, it was promised that only his wife, Nunoe, would appear from the beginning, and Mizuki himself was sleeping as usual.
- Mizuki himself is usually the secret to longevitySleepHe said that he would sleep 1 hours a day, no matter how busy he was.On the contrary, younger than meOsamu Tezuka,Shotaro Ishinomori TheAll nightI died prematurely because I kept on doing itOsamu Tezuka Cultural AwardSpeaking in his award-winning speech..Also known as a long-lived cartoonist like MizukiTakashi YanaseAlso agrees with Mizuki's opinion.
- Critic Tomofusa Kure commented, "Maybe Shigeru Mizuki's masterpiece is Shigeru Mizuki.".
- Was an assistantTsuge YoshiharuLast met Mizuki2009から2010Around the time, the place is localShrineMet.Mizuki suddenly said, "Isn't it boring?", So when Tsuge gave an aizuchi, "It's boring," he said, "After all!".
- He often makes himself appear as a cartoon character, but "Showa: A History of ComicExcept for autobiographical works such as ”, it is often depicted as“ there is a left hand ”.In addition, Mizuki's self-portrait is drawn longer than the "current face", but in fact Mizuki was poor and could not eat enough when he was a book rental manga artist, so he had a thin face. ..
- Since he was a manga renter who couldn't sell, he had collected a huge amount of "materials about paintings" as scrapbooks (100 books when he was a manga writer, and more than 300 in his later years).Also,"Hayakawa MysteryI also bought a lot of books such as "It will be a story".Youkai-related books were also collected at a second-hand bookstore in Jimbocho, including old ones.I saw itShoichi SakuraiSaid he felt, "This person will definitely come out into the world."Also,Shoichi Nagai"He was a unique person in terms of collecting materials carefully even if he was poor," he recalled...In addition, when I was youngTomohide KureEtc. helped organize the material.
- Some of the early works were reprinted stories from overseas short stories, but at that time they were stillCopyrightIt was an era when awareness of the issue was not widespread, and it did not pose a particular problem...However, in 1966Asahi SonoramaThe short story "Taro Inari" recorded in "Nekomata" published byShinichi HoshiWork "God of Fortune"Mizuki pointed out the similarity of the story withplagiarismAdmit and apologize.Asahi Sonorama paid the settlement money to the stars, and the book "Nekomata" was published with "Taro Inari" deleted... "Taro Inari"Shigeru Mizuki Manga Complete WorksWhen "Ninja Hidden Story" published work [all] was published in 2013, it was recorded as it was, and in response to protests from the bereaved family of Shinichi Hoshi, "Original Shinichi Hoshi" Corresponding by writing "God of Fortune" (collected in "Fairy Distribution Company" published by Shincho Bunko) in the work.
- In Mizuki's works, not only material photographs but also many copies of creative works such as domestic and foreign paintings and statues are used.. In addition, "Shigeru Mizuki Manga Complete WorksIn publishing the book, we searched for copyright holders one by one, including those from overseas, and obtained permission..
- One day, the eldest daughter said, "Osamu Tezuka's manga has a dream. Dad's manga has no dream."[Note 5].
- Osamu Tezuka, who is younger than him, has a rivalry and says, "I had a feeling of refraction."For that reason, when he accepted the offer of the Tezuka Osamu Cultural Award, his wife and two daughters were surprised, "Would you like to get it?".
- I'm not good at drawing beautiful women and sexy pictures, and I was often disappointed by the editor in charge..
Relationship with Sakaiminato City and Chofu City
- Tottori prefecture, my hometownSakaiminato"Shigeru Mizuki RoadThere is.Youkai objects line up along the road,Mizuki Road Post Office(Renamed the existing station).In addition, it should be noted.Sakaiminato Post OfficeIncluding 7 post offices in the cityLandscape signAll the characters of Kitaro and othersDesigned.
- In order to increase the number of 86 youkai that had been installed to 100, we recruited sponsors for 1 million yen each, and as of 100, the total number was 2009.The "Medama-Oyaji" of this object is currently fixed to the pedestal because it is often stolen.In addition, "Mizuki Shigeru Memorial HallIs also open.Also in the cityWorld Youkai AssociationThe 1st and 2nd "World Youkai Conference" was also held.
- Yonago StationとSakaiminato StationTieJRBoundaryThen "Kitaro trainIs in operation.In addition, 16 stations along the same line are given nicknames with the motif of youkai from all over the country, in addition to "Nezumi Otoko Station" (Yonago Station) and "Kitaro Station" (Sakaiminato Station).
- "1st" by the Sakaiminato Tourism AssociationApparitionMizuki himself is in third place in the "Popularity Vote".
- 2007May 3Mizuki Production donated 2000 million yen to Sakai Port City to help promote "Mizuki Shigeru Road" where bronze statues of youkai are lined up.Mizuki Pro donated 2004 million yen to the city in 200 as well..
- Chofu City
- Mizuki lived for nearly 50 yearsTokyoChofu CityIs striving to honor Mizuki throughout the city.2008Mizuki was selected as an honorary citizen..Introducing Mizuki and the places related to his works in the cityPilgrimage to sacred placesPublish a map, etc., It is connected to the regional promotion in terms of tourism.
- Chofu City2016In front of Mizuki's first anniversary, he decided to set November 11th, the anniversary of his death, as "Gegege no Kita".Stamp RallyAnnounced that it will carry out memorial services such as.
- Chofu StationOn the 1st floor of "Chofu City Cultural Hall Tazukuri" at the south exit, there is a "Gegege Gallery" that introduces Mizuki's works in which Chofu appears..
- Chofu CityCommunity bus"Chofu City Minibus"Gegege no Kitaro』Character is drawn on the car body, 3 routes 4 routes are operated under the nickname" Kitaro Bus ".
- In 2010, when "The Wife of Gegege" was made into a TV drama,Keio Electric RailwayFrom Chofu cityKeio LineWith 5 stationsKeio Bus"Gegege Memorial Ticket", which is a set of tickets for
- 200310 month "Jindaiji SobaChofu City, famous forJindaiji Temple"Kitaro Chaya / Jindaiji store" opened in front of the gate. It is run by "Youkaisha" (Kisaragi Co., Ltd., Headquarters: Yonago City, Tottori Prefecture).. (The original "Kitaro Chaya" is located in "Mizuki Shigeru Road" in Sakaiminato and has nothing to do with "Yokaisha". The manager of "Main Store" in Sakaiminato is the lyricist of "Kitaro Ondo".)
- Keio LineChofu StationNorth exitFudaten ShrineApproachAt "Tenjin-dori Shopping Street" in, you can see typical youkai objects such as GeGeGe no Kitaro.The landmark at the entrance to the shopping street is Kitaro sitting on a streetlight.
- At Kakutanji Temple near my home, a tomb carved with Kitaro and others[Note 6]And, "Futagawa Shiramichi map" drawn by Mizuki is placed.
- 1922(Taisho11 years)
- 1927(Showa2 years, 5 years old)
- Kageyama Busa of a woman who does not eatNonnonbaa) Is loved and strongly influenced by the story of youkai.
- 1929(Showa 10, 7 years old)
- Sakai Jinjo Elementary School (currentlySakaiminato City Sakai Elementary School) One year later.
- 1935(Showa 10, 13 years old)
- Graduated from Sakai Jinjo Elementary School.Sakai Jinjo Elementary SchoolHigherEntered (Sakai Hirotsugu High School).
- 1937(Showa 12, 15 years old)
- Graduated from Sakai Hirotsugu High School.I got a job at a lithograph shop and a print company, but I was immediately dismissed..
- 1938(Showa 13, 16 years old)
- Aspiring to be a painter, entered the Academy of Arts and Design.
- 1939(Showa 14, 17 years old)
- 1940(Showa 15, 18 years old)
- Enrolled in the mining department of Japan Mining School, but in half a yearDrop outTo do.
- 1941(Showa 16, 19 years old)
- Nihon University attached Osaka night junior high school (currentlyOsaka Gakuen Osaka High School) Enrolled in.
- 1943(Showa 18, 21 years old)
- 1944(Showa 19, 22 years old)
- Lost left arm due to bombing.
- 1945(Showa 20, 23 years old)
- He was treated at a field hospital in Namare, New Britain, and became friends with the local Tolai people.
- At the end of the war, he offered to be discharged from the field in hopes of permanent residence with the Tolai people, but he was persuaded and gave up.
- 1946(Showa 21, 24 years old)
- Demobilized and received medical treatment at a hospital in Kanagawa.
- 1948(Showa 23, 26 years old)
- 1950(Showa 25, 28 years old)
- 1951(Showa 26, 29 years old)
- Became an exclusive picture-story show writer of Hanshin Tigers, and started using the pen name of "Shigeru Mizuki".
- 1953(Showa 28, 31 years old)
- Management got stuck and sold "Mizukiso".
- 1957(Showa 32, 35 years old)
- DeclinedPicture-story showHe gave up on the industry and moved to Tokyo with the aim of becoming a manga artist.
- 1958(Showa 33, 36 years old)
- 1959(Showa 34, 37 years old)
- Chofu CityBuy a house in.
- 1960(Showa 35, 38 years old)
- 1961(Showa 36, 39 years old)
- 1963(Showa 38, 41 years old)
- 1964(Showa 39, 42 years old)
- 1965(Showa 40, 43 years old)
- 1966(Showa 41, 44 years old)
- "Akuma-kun" is made into a live-action TV drama.
- 1968(Showa 43, 46 years old)
- "Graveyard Kitaro" to "Gegege no Kitaro』Renamed to the first TV animation.
- 1971(Showa 46, 49 years old)
- "Gegege no Kitaro] Is the second animation.
- Visited Namare, New Britain for the first time in 26 years and reunited with the Tolai.Since then, he has visited the area many times.
- 1973(Showa 48, 51 years old)
- 1977(Showa 52, 55 years old)
- 1985(Showa 60, 63 years old)
- "Gegege no Kitaro] Is the second animation.
- 1989(HeiseiFirst year, 67 years old)
- 1991(3, 69 years old)
- 1992(4, 70 years old)
- 1993(5, 71 years old)
- 1995(7, 73 years old)
- 1996(8, 74 years old)
- 1997(9, 75 years old)
- 1998(10, 76 years old)
- To commemorate the 50th anniversary of drawing activities, "Shigeru Mizuki Youkai Original Drawing Collection Mujara』Published all eight volumes over the next year.
- 2003(15, 81 years old)
- In Sakaiminato CityMizuki Shigeru Memorial Hall"Opening.
- 2004(16, 82 years old)
- "Oh! Shigeru Mizuki Exhibition" produced by Hiroshi Aramata and Natsuhiko KyogokuTottori Prefectural MuseumIt starts with.After that, it traveled nationwide until 2006.
- 2005(17, 83 years old)
- 2007(19, 85 years old)
- 2008(20, 86 years old)
- 2010(22, 88 years old)
- My wife Nunoe's book "Gegege's wife] Is made into a drama and a movie.
- 2013(25, 91 years old)
- "Shigeru Mizuki Manga Complete Works』(Kodansha) started publishing.
- 2015(27, 93 years old)
- Multiple organ failureDied because of.
- "Shigeru Mizuki Manga Daizenshu" (Kodansha) is completed with 113 volumes including separate and supplementary volumes.
- "Gegege no Kitaro] Is the second animation.
- Mizuki Shigeru Road has undergone a large-scale renewal.
Mizuki in the book rental era used multiple names depending on the publisher and work.Especially in the rental magazine, which I was entrusted with editing, I wrote multiple works under different names in one book in order to make it look like many writers are writing.
- Shinichiro Higashi
- NishinomiyaThe name is a combination of the name of the dentist who rented downstairs in the times, "Higashi", and the name of his brother's eldest son, "Shinichiro".Used by many publishers other than Rabbit Shobo.
- The name given to him from his boyhood name.Used in war comics.
- Sekiya Susumu
- Used in many short comics, reading materials, illustrations, etc.
- Shigeru Mizuki, Shigeru Mizuki
- Mizuki's real name.Used in many short comics, reading materials, illustrations, etc.
- Tomio Rice Replacement
- The name of the assistant in the book rental era was tampered with.Used in short comics.
- Senkiya Sanpei
- Used in war memorial reading materials and illustrations.
- Anything shop Sanpei
- Used in scientific reading materials and illustrations.
- Osamu Hagiwara, Hiroshi Hotta
- The name given by the publisher.Used in historical comics.
- Saichi Sarutobi
- Used in ninja reading materials and illustrations.
- Taketori Isamu
- The name given by the publisher.Used in war comics.
- Yoko Mizuki
- Used in shojo manga.same nameUnrelated to the screenwriter.
- 1965 "TV-kun』In the 6thKodansha Children's Manga Award
- 1989 "Showa: A History of Comic』In the 13thKodansha Manga AwardGeneral department
- 1996 "Gegege no KitaroThe 25th for "Other series of youkai comics"Japan Cartoonists Association AwardMinister of Education Award
- 37th Children's Culture Achievement Award
- 29 timesNebula AwardArt department
- 2005 Oribe PrizeGrand Prix
- 2007 Non Non Bâ("Nonnonba and I" French translation) 34thAngoulême International Bande dessinée Festival Official 2007 Best Comic Award.This is the first time that a Japanese has won the award.
- 2008 Chofu CityHonorary citizen
- 2010 Cultural Merit
- 2011 TokyoHonorary citizen
- 2012 Onward Towards Our Noble Deaths(English translation of "Crush all the members!") In 2012Eisner AwardBest Asian Work Award
- 2015 Showa A History of Japan("Showa: A History of Comic』In English translation) 2015 Eisner Award for Best Asian Work
- 2016 Tokyo Anime Award Festival2016 Anime Achievement Division
Gegege no Kitaro
- Graveyard Kitaro (1960-1964,Rabbit Shobo - Rental book cartoon）
- Graveyard Kitaro (1965-1967,Weekly Shonen Magazine）
- Kitaro Night Story (1967-1969,Monthly Manga Gallo）
- GeGeGe no Kitaro (1967-1969, Weekly Shonen Magazine)
- Kitaro's Battle of Vietnam (1968, XNUMX)Monthly jewelry）
- GeGeGe no Kitaro (1971, XNUMX)Weekly Shonen Sunday）
- Kitaro and Nezumi Otoko (1973, Inna Atorippu)
- Shinigami Taisenki (1974,Gakken graphic novel library）
- Kitaro's World Haunted Trip (1976,Boy action）
- Sequel Gegege no Kitaro (1977,Weekly true story）
- GeGeGe no Kitaro Challenge Series (1977,Weekly Manga Sunday）
- New GeGeGe no Kitaro Sports Mad Age (1978, Shukan Jitsuwa)
- New Gegege no Kitaro (1978, Shukan Jitsuwa)
- Daibora Kitaro (1980, DONDON)
- Yukihime-chan and Gegege no Kitaro (1980-1981,Monthly Shonen Poppy）
- The latest version of Gegege no Kitaro (1985-1987,Comic bonbon）
- New GeGeGe no Kitaro (1986-1987, Weekly Shonen Magazine)
- GeGeGe no Kitaro Kitaro Hell Edition (1987,Monthly Shonen Magazine）
- Kitaro Country Theft Story (1990-1993, Comic BomBom)
- Kitaro Reidan (1996/1997,Big gold, Manga Sunday)
- Kawado's Sanpei (1961-1962, Rabbit Shobo-Rental Manga)
- Sanpei of Kappa (1966,Monthly Bokura）
- Kawado Sanpei (1968-1969, Weekly Shonen Sunday)
- Sanpei of Kappa (1993-1994,First grader）
- Akuma-kun (1963-1964,Tokosha --Book rental comics)
- Akuma-kun (1966-1967, Weekly Shonen Magazine)
- Akuma-kun Revival Millennial Kingdom (1970,Weekly Shonen Jump）
- Akuma-kun, the end of the century war (1987-1988,Comic BE!）
- Latest version Akuma-kun (1988-1990, Comic BomBom)
- Nostradamus Great Prophecy (1993/1994,Tatsumi Publishing）
Rental book cartoon
Mainly described in series and feature films.
- Rocket man(1958,Rabbit Shobo) --Manga debut.
- Battlefield Oath (1958, Rabbit Shobo)
- Mysterious cat girl(1958, Midori Shobo)
- Operation No. 0 (1958, Midori Shobo)
- Plastic man(1958, Tsunashima Publishing Co., Ltd.)
- Sportsman Miyamoto Musashi (1958, Tsunashima Publishing Co., Ltd.)
- Monster Laban (1958, Hyosung Shobo)
- Water of Hell (1958, Hyosung Shobo)
- Horror Planet Majin(1958, Hyosung Shobo)
- Akatsuki no Rush (1958, Rabbit Shobo)
- Depth Charge in the Air (1958, Rabbit Shobo)
- Shigeru Mizuki Strategy Series(1959-1960, Rabbit Shobo)
- Shigeru Mizuki Secret Story Series(1959-1960, Rabbit Shobo)
- Demon Sergeant Series (1959-1960, Rabbit Shobo)
- Baby Z series (1960, Rabbit Shobo)
- Graveyard Kitaro series(1960-1964, Rabbit Shobo, Rabbit ShoboSanyosha-Tokosha-Sato Pro）
- Fierce! Special Attack (1961, XNUMX)Akebono Publishing）
- Destroyer Soul (1961, Akebono Shuppan)
- Zero Fighter Total Attack (1961, Akebono Shuppan)
- Tomb Town (1961, Akebono Shuppan)
- Kawado Sanpei(1961-1962, Rabbit Shobo)
- Mysterious Fresh Blood Eyes (1961, Akebono Shuppan)
- Kakara (1961, published by Izumi)
- A man who keeps a human soul (1962, Akebono Shuppan)
- A man who digs a grave (1962, Akebono Shuppan)
- Underground footsteps(1962, Akebono Shuppan)
- The sound of a bell (1962, Yanagi Pro)
- Mars Chronicles (1962, Yanagi Pro)
- Youki Dead Book (1962, XNUMX,Central library）
- Valley of the Curse (1963, Manman Productions)
- Kaidan Mourning River (1963, Central Bunko)
- Flower shooting star (1963, Central Bunko)
- Kaidan Genkouto (1963, Central Bunko)
- Devil(1963-1964, Tokosha)
- Kaidan Kaeri Ship (1964, Tokosha)
- Kaidan Night Grass Whistle (1964, Tokosha)
- Miyuki Monogatari (1964, Tokosha)
- Hell flow (1964, Tokosha)
- Kofun Daiseki (1964, Tokosha)
- Nekohime-sama (1965, Tokosha)
- Cursed Village (1965, Tokosha)
- Aoba's flute (1965, Tokyo, TokyoHinomaru Bunko）
- Private Gomasuri (1965, Hinomaru Bunko, Tokyo)
- hell(1965, Pro Sato)
"GeGeGe no Kitaro", "Kappa no Sanpei", "Akuma-kun"Above.
- New story Musashi Miyamoto (1965,ガ ロ）
- Children's Country (1965, Garo)
- Lazy Yotaro (1966,Middle one course）
- Japanese folk tale(1967-1969,Cartoon action）
- World Mystery Series (1968,Big comic）
- Yokai Monsters(1968,Weekly Shonen King）
- Salaryman Shinigami(1968-1969, Big Comic)
- Mizuki's Fairytale (1969-1970, Big Comic)
- Kappa Chiichiya(1969-1970, Manga Action)
- Gendai Yokaitan (1969, Novel Ace)
- SILENT SHOCK (1970, modern comics)
- Youkai Waterwheel (1970,Weekly Bokura Magazine）
- Kolopokkur pillow(1970,Weekly playboy）
- Moss(1970,Weekly Manga Sunday）
- Mysterious Fantasy Trip (1970-1971, Manga Action)
- A man who misses the star(1970-1972, Garo)
- Moss Kakiiki Gaiden(1970-1971, Weekly Manga Sunday)
- Tokyo Sports Manga Exhibition (1971-1972,Tokyo Sports) ―― 4-frame cartoon
- Akiyuki Nosaka's original unique literary series (1971, Manga Action)
- Hitler(1971, Weekly Manga Sunday)
- Pollution play criticism (1971-1973, pollution newsletter)-One-frame cartoon
- New Spring Rain Story (1973,tide）
- New Ametsuki Monogatari (1973, Tide)
- Witch Monroe (1973,Comic & Comic）
- Fushigi-kun(1974,TV magazine）
- Nonnonbaa (1975-1976,Weekly Shonen Champion）
- Jomon Shonen Yogi(1976,Weekly Power Comic）
- Shigeru Mizuki's Youkai Tour (1977, XNUMX)Dokkan V）
- Shigeru Mizuki's fantasy graphic novel (1977-1978, DONDON)
- Pocket Man (1978, Weekly Shonen King)
- Soji Okita (1978-1979, Shukan Jitsuwa)
- Ghost Mura-chan(1979, TV magazine)
- Neko Kusunoki(1991-1992,Mr Magazine）
- Dr. Yokai's breakfast
- Mysterious Series (1992-1993,Big gold）
- Youkai Change Series (1993-1995, Big Gold)
- Hyakumonogatari (1994, XNUMX)First grader）
- East-West strange gentleman record(1996-1997, Big Gold)
- Mysterious Retsuden(1997-2004,strange）
- Invitation of a mallet(1998-1999, Big Gold)
- Karancolon Drifting Record (1999, Big Comic) * Print essay from 97
- Youkai Great War(2004-2005, mysterious)
- Mystic Shigeru Mizuki (2006-2007, Mysterious)
- Shigeru Mizuki's Travels to the Other World (2008-2009, Mysterious)
- The story of Shigeru Mizuki's Tono(2008-2009, Big Comic)
- Gegege no Kitaro (2010-2012, Mysterious)
- Gegege's household account book(2011-2012, Big Comic)
- Shigeru Mizuki's Japanese Spirituality (2012-2014, Mysterious)
- My days(2014-2015, Big Comic)
- Shatter all!(1973,Kodansha）
- Tokaido Yotsuya Kaidan (1974,Gakken graphic novel library --Japanese youkai)
- Shinigami Taisenki(1974, Gakken Gekiga Bunko-Japanese Youkai)
- Hoichi the Earless (1975, Gakken Gekiga Bunko-Japanese Youkai)
- Showa: A History of Comic All 8 volumes (1988-1989, Kodansha)
- Non-namba and me All 2 volumes (1992, Kodansha)
- Nostradamus Great Prophecy All 2 volumes (1993/1994,Tatsumi Publishing）
- All 2 volumes of Konjaku Monogatari (1995/1996,Chuokoronsha --Manga Japanese classic)
- My life is a paradise of Gegege All 6 volumes (2001, Kodansha)
- (Renamed) Complete Edition Shigeru Mizuki All 3 Volumes (2004,Kodansha Manga Bunko）
- Mizuki Shigeru's ancient Izumo(2012,Kadokawa Shoten）
- Hojoki (2013,Shogakukan --Manga classical literature)
- Shigeru Mizuki Izumi Kyokaden (2015, Shogakukan)
Short one-shot cartoon
- The art of immortality (1964,ガ ロ）
- Medal (1964, Garo)
- Nekonin (1964, Garo)
- Kamihenkata Takeki (1965, Garo)
- The sweet scent of happiness (1965, Garo)
- TV-kun(1965,Separate Shonen Magazine）
- Fleeting dream (1965, Garo)
- Mammoth flower (1965, Garo)
- Space bug(1965, separate volume Shonen King)
- God of Fortune (1965, Garo)
- Monster Machikomi (1966,Manga heaven）
- Kappa (1966, Shonen Sunday special edition) --Remake of the rental version
- Nekomata (1966,Weekly Shonen King) --Remake of the rental version
- A man looking into the future (1966, Garo)
- Mystery of an antique shop (1966,Weekly Manga Sunday）
- The world of round wheels (1966, Garo)
- Passed (1966,Bunshun comic book）
- Fish dropped (1966,Manga entertainment reader）
- Alchemy (1967, Garo)
- A monster named "happiness" (1967,Weekly Asahi Performing ArtsExtra number)
- The first rice, Yomi no Kuni (1967,Weekly Shonen Sunday）
- A man who manipulates stars (1969,Sunday Daily）
- The mystery of the fossil tree(1969, Weekly Shonen King)
- Primitive Society (1969, Bungeishunju manga reader)
- The most ill(1969,Big comic）
- Woman on the last train (1970,Weekly women）
- Rout (1970, Bessatsu Shonen Magazine)
- Beren Whiter Woman(1970,Cartoon action）
- Feces God Island(1971, Manga Action)
- The mystery of chance (1971, XNUMX)COM）
- Henra Hella Hella (1971, XNUMX)Friend of hope）
- Blood Taro Strange Story (1972, Friend of Hope)
- Mysterious notebook(1973, Comic Mystery)
- Mother-in-law (1973,Leed ComicExtra number)
- Charge!Akuma-kun (1973, Monthly Shonen Jump)
- Kaiju Kumakusu (1973, Weekly Manga Sunday)
- King of the Fall (1974, Weekly Manga Sunday)
- Manga Mad Poem-Ryoichi Ikegami- (1975, Weekly Shonen Sunday Special Issue)
- Shinigami Maboroshi-chan (1976,Manga boy）
- Kind Kong (1977, Weekly Power Comic)
- General Kenka Hanamachi (1978, Weekly Shonen King)
- Hell and heaven (1979,Monthly Shonen World）
- The banks of the Ramon River (1980,Big gold）
- Dad's war story telling his daughter A story of a small heaven (1975, XNUMX)Kawade Shobo Shinsha）
- Non-namba and me(1977,Chikuma Shobo· "Chikuma Shonen Library/ 1990,Chikuma paperback）
- I'm really stupid (1978,Poplar company / 2002,Shincho Bunko / 2004, Poplar Publishing Co., Ltd. "My Way of Life Bunko" / 2010, Poplar Publishing Co., Ltd. New Edition / 2016,Kodansha library）
- Shigeru Mizuki's Mysterious Trip (1978,Sankei Publishing) --Serialized in "Monthly Novel" from 1977 to 1978.
- (Renamed) Mysterious Travel (1984, XNUMX)Chuko Bunko)
- (Renamed) Mysterious Travel (2001, Chuko Bunko)
- Shigeru Mizuki's Mysterious Trip (2016, Chuko Bunko)
- Neboke Life (1982, Chikuma Shobo / 1999, Chikuma Bunko)
- Youkai Heaven (1992, Chikuma Shobo / 1996, Chikuma Bunko)
- Shigeru Mizuki's Rabaul Senki (1994, Chikuma Shobo / 1997, Chikuma Bunko)
- 50 years with Topetro (1995, XNUMX,Fusosha）
- (Renamed) 50 years with Topetro (2002, Chuko Bunko)
- Shigeru Mizuki's Karan Colon (1995,Work company）
- (Separate volume / renamed) I want to be a youkai (2003, Kawade Bunko)
- (Separate volume / renamed) I want to be a lazy one (2003, Kawade Bunko)
- Karancolon Drifting Record (2000, XNUMXShogakkan Library / 2010,Shogakukan・ New edition) --In 1997 and 1999, "Big comic』Serialized in.
- He has been a "youkai" since he was born (2002,Kodansha / 2005,Kodansha + α library）
- Mizuki Sun's Theory of Happiness (2004,Nihon Keizai Shimbun / 2007,Kadokawa Bunko) --In 2003,My resume』(Nihon Keizai Shimbun) Serialized.
- Shigeru Mizuki Nonnon Life I have lived like this (2004, XNUMX)Yamato Shobo）
- Today's Mizuki Sun Involuntarily relaxing quote 366 days (2005, XNUMXKusosha)- Mitsunari Oizumi・ A collection of quotes.
- (Renamed) Mizuki Sun's Mystery 366 days (2010,Gentosha Library)
- Shigeru Mizuki Don't tinker with life (2010,Japan Book Center・ "Essays of Life") --A collection of reprinted essays and interviews.
- (Renamed) Don't tinker with life (2015, Chikuma Bunko)
- If you eat properly, you will be happy.Hokendojinsha）
- (Reconstruction / Retitled) Teachings of the three Mizuki brothers who eat well, sleep well, and live well (2016,Bunshun library）
- War and Reading Shigeru Mizuki Pre-Departure Note (2015,Kadokawa Shinsho)- Hiroshi AramataCo-authored with.
- Goethe of Gegege (2015,Futaba Shinsho）
- Mizuki Sun and youkai I can't see, but I'm there (2016, Chikuma Shobo)
Art book / picture book
- Shigeru Mizuki Youkai Illustration Collection (1970,Asahi Sonorama）
- Shigeru Mizuki Youkai Art Book Revised Edition (1985, Asahi Sonorama)
- Shigeru Mizuki Youkai Illustration Collection Aizo Reprint Edition (2017,復刊 ド ッ ト コ ム）
- Introduction to anything youkai (1974,Shogakukan）
- (Renamed) Shigeru Mizuki Youkai Encyclopedia (2004, Shogakukan)
- East-West Youkai Illustration (1975,Yomiuri Shimbun）
- East-West Yokai Zue Aizo Reprint Edition (2017, Reissue.com)
- Mizuki Shigeru's Youkai Encyclopedia(1981,Tokyodo Publishing）
- Shigeru Mizuki's Encyclopedia of the World (1983, published by Tokyo Dou)
- Shigeru Mizuki's Continuation, Youkai Encyclopedia (1984, published by Tokyo Dou)
- Shigeru Mizuki's World Youkai Encyclopedia (1985, published by Tokyo Dou)
- Shigeru Mizuki's Encyclopedia of Chinese Youkai (1990, published by Tokyo Dou)
- Shigeru Mizuki's Continuation, World Youkai Encyclopedia (2000, published by Tokyo Dou)
- Japanese Youkai Taizen(1991,Kodansha）
- Illustrated Japanese Youkai Encyclopedia (1994,Kodansha + α library）
- Sequel to Japan Yokai Taizen (1994, Kodansha)
- Illustrated Japanese Yokai Encyclopedia (2007, Kodansha + α Bunko)
- The definitive edition of the Japanese Youkai Encyclopedia Youkai, the World, God (2014, Kodansha)
- Youkai story(1992,Iwanami Shinsho）
- Continuation Youkai Gadan (1993, Iwanami Shinsho)
- Favorite version of Yokai Gadan (2002,Iwanami Shoten) --A re-edited version of the above two youkai storybooks.
- Ghost painting (1994, Iwanami Shinsho)
- Shigeru Mizuki's Haunted Hyakukai (1995, XNUMX)Gakken) --From 1991 to 1995, "Monthly mu』Serialized in.
- Shigeru Mizuki's 2005 Mysteries Above and Below (XNUMX, XNUMXShogakkan Library）
- Favorite version Shigeru Mizuki's possession 2016 mysteries (XNUMX, Gakken Plus)
- Fairy painting (1996, Iwanami Shinsho)
- Mujara 8 volumes (1998-1999,soft Garage）
- All 6 volumes of Mujara (2003-2004)
- Complete version of Mujara 12 volumes (2008-2010)
- Shigeru Mizuki Youkaidou Fifty-three Stages (2003,Yanoman）
- Shigeru Mizuki's 2010 Mysteries of Gods All Over Japan (XNUMX, Shogakukan)
- Youkai Shigeru Mizuki Illustration Collection (2019, Kodansha)
- Nonnonbaa Kappa no Mizu (1975, XNUMX)Bunken Publishing）
- Nonnonba Aoba Garobo (1976, Bunken Publishing)
- Shigeru Mizuki's Ghost School All 12 volumes (1980-1983,Poplar company）
- Gegege no Kitaro Ghost Nokuni 8 volumes (1987-1988, Poplar Publishing)
- Emaki Picture Book Youkai Forest (1995, XNUMX)Koguma）
- Picture scroll picture book Gegege no Kitaro To Yokai Island (1996, Kogumasha)
- Shigeru Mizuki's Mysterious Youkai Banashi All 8 Volumes (2007-2009,media Factory）
- Mizuki Shonen and Nonnonba Hell Tour (2013,Magazine house）
- Shigeru Mizuki's Youkai Mystery Mystery Inside the House (2015, Kogumasha)
- Shigeru Mizuki's Mysterious Mystery Maki Yamazato (2015, Kogumasha)
- Feast of ghosts The curse of Warabe Uta (1999, XNUMX)PHP Institute）
- Gegege no Kitaro Mystery Complete History (2002,JTB , Written by:Kenji Murakami, Takashi Sasaki)
- So much fun!Youkai Town (2006,Jitsugyo no Nihonsha, Written by:Keiko Igarashi）
- "Devil"- Takeo YamashitaComposition,Vocal shopSinging.
- "Gegege no Kitaro(Theme song)- Izumi TaikuComposed byKumakura KazuoSang.
- "Karankoron no Uta" (Gegege no Kitaro 1st and 2nd ending theme) --Composed by Taku IzumiKato Midori&Hibari Children's ChorusSang.
- Shigeru Mizuki's Youkai Hyakki Yagyo (1995,KSS,Super Nintendo）
- Shigeru Mizuki's Youkai Budoden(1997, KSS,Play station）
- Shigeru Mizuki's Youkai Encyclopedia Omnibus(1998, Kodansha,Sega Saturn）
- Mizuki Shigeru's Youkai Photo Studio(1999,SNK,Neo geo pocket color）
- Youkai Flower Play (2001,Unbalance, Playstation)
- Shigeru Mizuki's New Youkaiden (2001,Prime system,Game boy）
- Forty-eight (provisional)(2007,Banpresto,PlayStation 2) --Scenario provided
- movies"Heisei Tanuki Battle Ponpoko"(1994,Takahata Isaodirected by) - Inoue HisashiThey are cooperating with the provision of materials, etc., and are credited to the "cooperation" of the end roll.It is also the motif of Dr. Mizuki who appears in this movie.
- "TV picture book Picture book grim Reaper』(NHK education) --In charge of the original animation.The design of the Shinigami is very similar to that of the "Salaryman Shinigami".The design of the rakugokaNezumi OtokoIt's similar to.CenterpieceAlso guest appearance.
Appearance / related works
TV program (appearance)
- New World Travel(TBS, August 1988, June 8, 1989)
- ETV8"Where did the youkai go? Shigeru Mizuki's Neboke Life" (NHK, May 1989, 5)
- Dr. Shigeru Mizuki's Dream Exploration Series (TV Tokyo, 1990: Japan, 1991: Taiwan, 1992: Thailand, Sri Lanka)
- Hibiki of Life(TBS, June 1998, 7)
- No matter how you look at it(NTV, March 2000, 1)
- Anyone in Takeshi Picasso(TV TOKYO, April 2004, 7, February 30, 2008)
- Great mother story"Shigeru Mizuki's mother, Kotoe-Kitarou who became a god" (TV Asahi, August 2005, 8)
- Youkai Shigeru Mizuki's Gegege Happiness Theory (BS Japan, December 2006, 3)
- Starring: Shigeru Mizuki Reading:Emi Wakui(As Etsuko)
- Cast:Hiroshi Aramata,Tomohide Kure,Minami Shinbo,Kyogoku Natsuhiko,Shiro Sano, Yukio Takera (younger brother / manager of Shigeru Mizuki), Nunoe Mura (Mrs. Shigeru Mizuki), Etsuko Takera (second daughter / Etsuko), Masao Murasawa (assistant of Shigeru Mizuki)
- 43 timesGalaxy awardWinner of the TV category.
- Enjoy to know~ How to walk in life. "I will live to be XNUMX years old" (NHK educational TV, June 2008, 6 times in total)
- Shock bulletin! Akarui ☆ Mirai(TBS, June 2012, 6) -Appeared with the three Mizuki brothers.
- Shigeru Mizuki 93-year-old expedition-Izumo Kuni who lived with youkai- (September 2015, Sanin Broadcasting, JNN Chushikoku Block (September 9), BS-TBS (September 9))
Drama / Movie (Cast)
- Monday Drama Land Gegege no Kitaro(1985) --The role of the spirit world postman
- Monday Drama Land Akuma-kun(1986)-Teacher role
- Youkai Heaven (1986)-The role of a pilgrim
- GeGeGe no Kitaro Youkai Bizarre / Magic Flute Eloim Essime (1987) --The role of the spirit world postman
- Natsuhiko Kyogoku "Mysterious" Episode 4 "Fukugami Nagashi" (WOWOW, September 2000, 9)- Toriyama stone swallowRole
- Youkai Great War(2005) --The role of Yokai Ooh
- Shigeru Mizuki's Yo-Kai World Osorezan Monogatari (2006) -Narrator
Works dealing with Mizuki
- BS Manga Night Story"Akuma-kun Millennial Kingdom"(NHK, December 1998, 8)
- Cast:Takahiro Otsuki,Jun Ishikawa,Fusanosuke Natsume,Toshio Okada,Makoto Kitano,Michiko Shimizu
- Fusanosuke Natsume points out that the theme underlying Shigeru Mizuki's work is irrational and mysterious to the world, the former is represented by the revolutionary manga represented by "Akuma-kun", and the latter is represented by "Kitaro". It has reached the genealogy of youkai manga, and points out that the latter work remained after the 1970s.In addition, as a feature of the pattern, the detailed background and the character drawn with simple lines are contrasted, and this is also the contrast between the themes such as "small human being" and "revolution" and "great nature". I'm pointing out.
- In addition, Natsume, Jun Ishikawa, Toshio Okada and others, the revolutionary thought of "Akuma-kun" was the left-wing movement in the 1960s.Sanpei ShiratoMizuki himself points out that he has a resignation regarding the fulfillment of the revolution from the viewpoint of the above-mentioned "low-key human beings", despite the influence of.
- Surprise thigh tree 20th century(TV Asahi, December 1996, 7)
- Do you know?!(Nippon TV, December 2000, 8)
- 20th century genes(Fuji Television Network, Inc, December 2002, 6)
- Life hot morning(NHK, July 2005, 8)
- Manganogenba(NHK BS2, August 2010, 1, December 11)
- Shigeru and Nunoe-Cartoonist couple's journey (NHK, March 2010, 3, 24)- Toi OctoberDocumentary by
- Pittanko Kang Kang(TBS, August 2010, 8, September 20, September 9)
- To Masahiro Nakai's Friday smartphones"The Truth About The Wife of Gegege" (TBS, September 2010, 9)
- The man who unearthed Gegege ~ The strange editor-in-chief, Masaru Uchida ~ (CS Family Theater, December 2013, 1)
- The documentary"" GeGeGe no Kitaro "Shigeru Mizuki ~ Heaven and Hell Seen by Youkai Cartoonists ~" (BS Asahi, December 2016, 11)
- Close-up modern +"Oi Kitaro! Listen to my theory of happiness-Unpublished Shigeru Mizuki's Diary-" (NHK, January 2017, 1)
- THE LAST STORY ~ Maestro's will ~ (BS Nippon Television, December 2018, 10)
- The Profiler-Life of Dreams and Ambitions-"Shigeru Mizuki Gegege's dream of happiness" (BS Premium, December 2018, 12)
- Akira Ikegami's War Thinking SP Special Project for the 75th Anniversary of the End of the War ~ Tragedy of Infectious Diseases ~(Television Tokyo Channel 12, Ltd., December 2020, 8)
- "Non-namba and me(NHK, August 1991th, 8-19rd, August 23th, 1992-8th)
- NHK Special"Tamaro seen by Kitaro-The War of Shigeru Mizuki-(NHK, August 2007, 8)
- A drama based on "Crush all the members!"
- A drama / movie based on his wife's autobiography.
- "Gegege's wife(2011)
- "To Gegege no Kita" (2018)
- A stage work that expresses Mizuki's world view.The script and directionMaekawa Chida.
- Shigeru Mizuki and Hiroshi Aramata talk (2004)
- Youkai Shigeru Mizuki's Gegege Happiness Theory (DVD version of the same TV program)
- Family tree
- Called "Mura"Last nameIs rare nationwide,SakaiminatoThere are many..Mr. TakeraOkiIt is believed to have originatedOki IslandsLocated in DogojimaOki DistrictOki Island Town(Old: Oki-gunSaigo Town) Has the "Mura Festival", and the "Mura Tunnel" remains...Mizuki is visiting the Oki Islands in search of his roots.
- According to Mizuki's book "Neboke Seimei" <new edition>, page 12, "I haven't really investigated my ancestors, but the surname Takera has changed a little, and it sometimes appears in old records. According to the book "Izumo Festival" (Kodansha) that I recently read, there is a village called Takerago in Dogo (the island on the north side of the islands) in the Oki Islands, and it has been here for a long time, once every two years. It seems that the villagers gathered together to hold a festival called "Mura Festival". Oki and Sakai Port are next to each other across the sea, so maybe from around Takera Township, those who couldn't stand hunger came to Sakai Port in search of food. I guess it was my distant ancestor. "
- Sengoku periodTakaoka Castle on YumigahamacityThere is a gate called Takera Neighbor SaemonAustralianMizuki thinks that this clan has record-breaking roots..
- The area around Sakaiminato at that timeMr. MouriとAmakoIt was a place of power struggle, but when Amago's Noto Mamoru Kamei was deceived by the Mori clan, it was reported by his father that it was Takera Neighbor Saemon who guided him..
- after thatEdo PeriodIn the generation of Sohei Takera, at SakaiminatoShip wholesalerWas running.
- Takeuchi VillageAbout Mr. Takera of (Takamatsu) In "Hoki", "There are Takaoka castle toes and three trunks of Komatsu.TakeraI'm here.Imamura Naka has a sword. "a.
- According to Mizuki's book "Neboke Seimei <New Edition>", page 14, "SakaiminatoTakenouchiThere is a place called Takaoka Castle Toe, and there are three old pine trees. According to "Hoki", this is the trace of Mr. Takera's Tate.According to the theory of Yonago's local historian, the area around the graveyard of my house was where Takerakan was.I don't know which one is true, but it seems likely that there was a clan called Mr. Takera around here long ago, and that it was connected to me. ".
- Great-grandfather Sohei (Ship wholesaler）
- SakaiminatoHe ran a shipping wholesaler called "Takera Sohei Shoten", and at one point he made a big swing.TrainWith the development of stoolMeijiThe family business has declined..Sohei was in 1892 (XNUMX)Meiji25 years)Sakai TownI was elected a member of the Diet.
- Mayor of SakaiminatoKatsuji NakamuraAccording to "Mr. Shigeru Mizuki's great-grandfather, Mr. Sohei Takera owns a trading ship himself andcottonIt is said that he was widely engaged in such businesses. "[Note 7].
- Grandfather (businessman)
- According to Mizuki, "My grandfather is Yonago.MayorでKimonoMarried to the eldest daughter of Zenbei Sumita, who was a quotient.Then, my father, Ryoichi, was born, but by that time the shipping business had finally failed, and the big house was handed over and turned into a squirrel.Still, my grandfather was a little savvy, so I worked hard again and managed to build a house, albeit with no old-fashioned humor. ".
- Stop the family business shipping wholesaler,OsakaHe ran a taxi company called "Seki Motor" (later went bankrupt).
- Also, Batavia (currentlyJakarta)Printing companyWas successful.After closing the snack bar, his relative, Hikoichi, went to Batavia in response to a recruitment of printing companies.
- Grandmother (Kimono dealer, politician)Zenpei SumitaEldest daughter)
- TottoriYonagoHigashikurayoshi TownSumita familyEdo PeriodContinue fromBusinessmenMizuki's eldest daughter, Zenpei, who served as the fourth mayor of Yonagomachi (currently Yonago City) at (Kimono dealer)grandfatherMarried to.
- Great uncle, Nobuhisa Sumita
- Even though he is a big uncle, he is only two years older than Mizuki's father Ryoichi..
- I was living in the Takera family.According to Mizuki's older brother Sohei, "I'm on the second floor, red.pencilIn one handEnglishI read only the original book, but in the end, I lived playing without getting a regular job.From now on, he was a weirdo. ".
- Father Ryoichi (company employee, bank employee, etc.)
- 1984(Showa59) Died in October (10 years old)
- Mizuki nicknamed his father "Itotsu" (a prominently strong stomach) because of his strong stomach..
- Waseda UniversityFaculty of CommerceGraduated.While in schoolkabukiEven after returning to the town, Yuto Zammai..Even when I went to work, I was dismissed from watching a movie, and I got a lot of money from my grandfather and started.Agricultural machinery輸入Business also failed.
- Sakai TownI returned to work at a bank this time, but at night I rented a playhouse in the neighborhood and screened a movie, and the bank clerk did not know whether it was the main business or the movie theater..
- At one point, a bank robber was rampant, and Ryoichi, who was on duty, was persistent until dawn, but he endured fear and abandoned his duty and went home...For this reason, he was dismissed from the bank, but he said he was completely okay because he believed in the strange principle of "somehow principle".In addition, although "Bank robbery" is mentioned in "Neboke Seimei <New Edition>", "Mizuki Sun's Theory of Happiness" -Recollection of youkai cartoonist-] Is written as "Jailbreak prisoner".
- In addition,EnglishBecause I was good atInterpreterDid.
- According to his wife, after Mizuki succeeded in manga and moved to Tokyo to live with him, he lived happily by watching his favorite movies and Kabuki...At the time of deathSakaiminatoThere is a will, "Please bury me in."Bodhi TempleI paid it to.Therefore, Mizuki often visited Sakaiminato after that, and said, "Shigeru Mizuki RoadIt is said that it led to the birth.
- Mizuki's older brother Sohei said about his father Ryoichi, "BonbonHobbyist.He was a free man.A little unreliable.I like to have funwatermelonEven if you buy it, don't have it yourself, but give it to us.The old man at allParentsIt didn't look like it. "It has said.
- Mother Kotoe
- 1994(Heisei6) Died in October (4 years old)
- Mizuki nicknamed his mother "Ikar" because he got angry soon.
- Mother KotoeEdo Period,Family name swordYonago's allowedOld houseBorn inpedigreeWas proud of.
- According to Mizuki's book "Neboke Seimei <New Edition>", page 15.
- "My mother's parents' house is called Mishima.Yonago OfOld houseso,GenrokuThe tombs from the times to the present day are lined up in a row, but this is also a mess in the predecessor.This predecessorMerryIt ’s nice to be a person,俳 句It'sCalligraphyI just twisted it and didn't do any work at all. ".
- "Great mother storyAccording to Kotoe, when he learned that he had lost his left arm, he tied his left arm and lived on his right arm for a while.
- According to his wife, during the war, even though he was practicing bucket relay in his neighborhood, he didn't participate because he knew it was a losing battle but it was useless...Also, when Mizuki was a book rental manga artist in Tokyo, he was very worried and recommended, "If the manga is not good, be a lighthouse keeper."He also often sent long letters of concern.If he didn't get a reply, he was even more worried and received a long letter, so Mizuki wrote a reply saying "I'm fine" as soon as the letter came from his mother.Also, so that my mother does not know that I am "poor"Military benefitsWas sent to his parents' house.Also, after Mizuki succeeded as a cartoonist and summoned his parents, he often talked about the story of the manga and became "Kitaro".ShisaIt is said that the reason why it came to appear was because of the strong recommendation of the mother.
- Brother Sohei
- 1920(Taisho 9) Raw- 2017(Heisei29) November 11 sunset (22 years old) 
- Brother's daughter couple (SakaiminatoMizuki Pro China Branch)
- Younger brother Yukio (Professional General Manager Mizuki)
- 1924(Taisho 13) Raw- 2021(Reiwa3 years)May 4Death (96 years old)
- wife·Nunoe(Shimane Yasugi CityBorn in Otsuka-cho, Kimono dealer,Liquor store, Daughter of politician Fujibei Iizuka)
- 1932(Showa 7) Born in January -
- The head of the Iizuka family has been calling himself Iizuka Fujibei for generations.KimonoAnd so onBusinessmenWas known as.NunoeFujibei, his father, was a member of the village council from a young age, and eventually became a member of the city council while running a retail business of liquor and salt..
- "Gegege's wife(Jitsugyo no Nihonsha)
- "Gegege's Dining Table" (Fusosha Publishing Co., Ltd.)
- Eldest daughter Naoko (President of Mizuki Pro)
- 1962(Showa 37) Born in January -
- Second daughter·Etsuko(Working as a professional Mizuki)
- 1966(Showa 41) Born in January -
Mr. SumitaThe early modern periodFrom the middle of the periodYonago OfHigashikurayoshi TownToliveThen,SumitayaIssued.Clothing,Misc & AmenitiesTheSalesThen,ModernEnterKimonoContinued expansion of business centered on types.
- Zenpei's sonTorajiro(Mizuki's great uncle)
- First time in YonagoTodaiIs said to have left..Torajiro had no desire to succeed, and he ended his life by serving as a town council member in Yonago, starting a bakery business, and selling bread.Former Mayor of YonagoKanji NosakaAccording to the book "Yonago neighborhood", page 183,
- "Fourth generationMayorZenpei SumitaMrSumita kimono storeThe master ofBachelor of lawSumita TojiroAs a town council member, he has an English name on all sides in every sense, and in his later years he has a lot of anecdotes as a drinker.Later, he turned to aspiring to make bread, and the world called it "Bachelor's Bread."I wrote it as a bachelor's degree, but today's people may think that it's a pebble falling around, "Ah, bachelor's degree?"Meiji 35,6The bachelor's degree is from Totemodoerai,Sumita TojiroMr. Law Department, my uncleKoji NosakaIs the engineering department, togetherTodaiIn the summer of the year I graduated and returnedMayor WatanabeWe have had a welcome party held at the public hall due to various other events.That's because it was Yonago and two of them came out.Surprise peach tree Sansho tree. ".
- Torajiro's younger brother, Ryozo, a painter,EnglishTheHobbiesThere is a longevity.
- According to Mizuki, "My father'sUncleToParisDied at the age of thirty画家My father was very respectful.That uncleSumiko MatsuiIt is said that he was drawing a background picture in the theater company and appeared in a small role.At my grandmother's parents' houseRich man OfSumita clanBecause it is a direct line of, I think I could have gone to Paris.Certainly it seems that he had a talent for painting.It happened that my uncle's death and my birthday were the same, and he believed that he was "reborn.".
- Sumita familyThe story of preservation and utilization of.
- yuanCraftsman..I used to run a snack bar in OsakaWorld DepressionThe store was closed due to the agitation.Mizuki's grandfather Tatsuji is Batavia (currentlyJakarta)Printing companyAfter succeeding in establishing the company, he went to Batavia in response to a recruitment of printing companies.After returning to JapanIndonesianBecause I was able to talkMilitary affiliationThen, he went to Java again as a soldier.
- According to Mizuki's book "Neboke Seimei <New Edition>", pp. 16-17
- "My grandfather's relatives had a strange person named Sadayan. This person wasn't the youkai's" Kurabokko ", but he spent his entire life in the warehouse without working. But it wasn't a dark life, and he lived a more enjoyable life than anyone else, having a love affair, indulging in reading, getting married, and running for a town council member. "
|Zenpei Sumita||Sohei Takera|
|Sumita Tojiro||Kuwasaburo Morikawa||grandmother||grandfather|
|Sohei Takera||Yukio Takera||Mizuki Shigeru||Nunoe|
- Ikkaku Tanabe - Kodanshi..I met Mizuki when I was a young storyteller and helped with work for a while.
- Tsuge Yoshiharu -"ガ ロMizuki can't eat just by serializingassistantAlso served as.The disappearance case has occurred.
- Ryoichi Ikegami --Mizuki who read "Garo" asked Katsuichi Nagai to scout.Served as a live-in assistant for about two years.
- Masuzou Furukawa - laterMandarakeBecome president.A roundtable discussion of former assistants was published in the magazine "Mandarake".
- Kazuyoshi Kitagawa
- Kenji Sasaoka (Kenji Shimane) --Former book rental manga artist and first chief assistant of Mizuki Pro.Mizuki evaluates the drawing powerShoichi SakuraiIt is said that he asked for a scout. In 2017, a collection of works "Serum Human Meat" was reprinted from Mandarake Publishing.
- Yoshinori Yamaguchi
- Suzuki Oji
- Tatsumi Yoshihiro
- Kuniko Tsurita
- Misako Nachi
- Tasuku Hashimoto-Former manga artist for rent.I couldn't live on the book rental manga alone, so I was a day labor assistant at Mizuki Pro.Later, he was active as a graphic novelist and SM illustrator.
- Tatsuya Morino
- Shingo Tsuchiya --Later, he made his debut as a sensual graphic novelist. In 2013, he published his memoir manga "GeGeGe no Kitaro" at his own expense.
- Masao Murasawa-Chief Assistant of Mizuki Pro.He was involved in Mizuki's work until his later years. In 2017, KADOKAWA published a memoir manga "Mr. Mizuki and I".
- Mikage Ishiguro
- Masaki Ito-Former book rental manga artist.
- Tomohide Kure ――In charge of organizing Mizuki's materials in the early 70's.During that time, he wrote several "original works" of Mizuki's manga, but they were not adopted because they were "too difficult".Later became a critic.Wu describes the essence of Mizuki as "a person who believes in something beyond human intelligence" and "a commoner who is full of profane life knowledge" cohabiting together.
- Youkai / folklore related
- Hiroshi Aramata --In charge of the original Mizuki manga in the 1970s.Aramata visited Mizuki's house in the 1980s and asked, "Please be a disciple."Mizuki was also a fan of Aramata, so I immediately agreed...Appeared as "Aryamata Kolyamata" in Mizuki's manga work.
- Kyogoku Natsuhiko ――If you didn't make your debut as a novelist, you would definitely be a Mizuki professional.He calls himself Mizuki's disciple (Mizuki also admits) and creates a room (Mizuki-an) dedicated to Mizuki-related books and goods at home. "Shigeru Mizuki Manga Complete WorksIn charge of supervision.From Chikuma Bunko, "Natsuhiko Kyogoku chooses! Shigeru Mizuki's unrecorded short stories" and "Natsuhiko Kyogoku chooses! Shigeru Mizuki's strange graphic novel collection" are also published.In addition, the work "Summer of catching birdsWas made into a movie, Kyogoku played the role of Shigeru Mizuki[Note 8]Played.
- Miyamoto Shinshuo- shamanismResearcher.Together with Mizuki, he travels to Dracula's hometown and Sherman in Myanmar.
- Katsumi Tada
- Kenji Murakami
- Hayashi Takumi
- Miyata snow --Screenwriter.Providing the original manga to Mizuki.Mizuki also served as a passer for the Hopi Indians in the United States.
- Ken Asamatsu - Writer. In charge of the draft of "Devil-kun End of the Century War" in 1997.
- Mitsunari Oizumi --Non-fiction writer.Accompanied several times on Mizuki's adventure trip and published a travel book.
- Noriyuki Adachi --Non-fiction writer.Closely interviewed Mizuki and published "Walking with Youkai".
- Shiro Sano --Actor.He is a fan of Mizuki and has exchanges both publicly and privately.Anime"Gegege no KitaroThe 4th series of vampire elites and the movie "Gegege no Kitaro Millennial Curse Song』Play the snake bone woman.
- Kazuhiko Komatsu
- Akihiro Miwa
- Sakuji Yoshimura
- Yoro Menji
- Cartoonist / publishing related
- Shoichi Sakurai --Book rental cartoonist.the publisher"Tokosha, And the rental version of "Devil] Etc. are issued.When the book rental industry collapsed, "Sakurai Bunko" published indie books in the form of paperback books and published many short stories of Mizuki.[Note 9]..In addition, the "protruding teeth" of the protruding teeth with glasses that frequently appear in Mizuki's manga worksSalaryman YamadaModel.In addition, the 2010 serial television novel "Gegege's wifeShinji Hirai (act:Kajiwara) Is also Sakurai.
- Katsumaru Suzuki - Picture-story showThe owner of the company "Hanshin Tigers".Discovering Mizuki as a picture-story show writer, he conveys the picture-story show of "Hakaba Kitaro", the prototype of "GeGeGe no Kitaro".He is also the godfather of Mizuki's pen name.
- Masaaki Sato - manga artist.He published Mizuki's manga at his own publishing company, "Sato Productions".Sato's older brother, Takashi Kimoto, and Mizuki, who were editors, have a bad deal and have various episodes.
- Sanpei Shirato - manga artist. "Kamui biography』\ Known for many other blockbuster works. Mizuki has been recommended even before "Shonen Magazine" promoted the graphic novel route.,Kodansha Children's Manga AwardMizuki's "TV-kunWas recommended.
In Mizuki's manga, an episode in which Mizuki and other characters are feasting as a monster who hit a mountain in a ninja manga is told.
- Goro Sugimoto --A fellow book rental manga artist.A model of Kitaro's "Johnny Remember Me / Vampire Elite".He was also the number one collector of movie films in Japan.
- Eitaro Umeda-A fellow book rental manga artist and later president of a printing company.With that "good" behavior,Nezumi OtokoIt became a model of.
- Shoichi Nagai --Manga editor.SeirindoHe has been friends since he presided over "Sanyosha", the predecessor of the book rental manga publishing company.Manga magazine "Monthly Manga Gallo』The first editor-in-chief.
- Minami Shinbo --Illustrator.When he was an employee of Seirindo, he wrote "Garo"A man who misses the star] Etc. are in charge.
- Tetsuo Matsuda ――Because I helped with the work of "Garo" when I was a student, I went to get the manuscript of Mizuki and got to know him.Chikuma ShoboAfter joining the company, I recommended Mizuki to write his autobiography, "Neboke Seimei."After the first issue of "Chikuma Bunko", many Mizuki manga were recorded.
- Takao Yaguchi - manga artist.When I was a bank clerk, I visited the studio with the introduction of the editorial department of "Garo".The advice received from Mizuki and Ikegami at this time was very helpful later..
- Acquaintances, coterie, etc.
- Toshiro Taki-I was a comrade and had an exchange with Mizuki even after the war.Edited and written "The End of the Battle of Rabaul".
- Topetro- New GuineaA local Tolai boy who became friends during medical treatment in Japan.After succeeding as a manga artist, Mizuki revisited the site and presented a used car in return.He has been dating for 50 years, but died in 1993.Since Topetro's bereaved family did not have the expense of giving a funeral, Mizuki paid for the funeral.The friendship is depicted in "50 Years with Topetro".
- La Moon(Akara Arisato-Nemu Mukudori）
- A theater company and creative group developed and built based on Mizuki's doujin circle "Kitarouza".
- Mizuki himself was involved in the production of the dynavision work "Woman" created during the "Kitarouza" era.supervisorI was invited and taught.
- The two main players (Yuri and Yumeraitori) later said, "HAUNTED] And other commercial works with Mizuki's work as a motif.
- Akara Arisato, who was the representative, preceded Mizuki in 2015.May 7I died.Just in the same year as Mizuki, he left for the equinoctial week.
- Kanto Mizukikai-Study Group.SeirindoIt was launched in November 1993 as "a gathering of enthusiasts to back up Professor Mizuki" by volunteers of fans who cooperated with "Shigeru Mizuki Series".Chairman Shinji Yamaguchi, Members Shigeo Hirabayashi, Shinichi Suzuki,Ryo Arai,Hiroshi Aramata,Kyogoku Natsuhiko,Shiro SanoEt al.
- ^ The age at which Mizuki returned to Sakaiminato was "when he was about 2 years old.", Or "1 month old"Is written.
- ^ Later, Honorary Director of Sunahara National Kakogawa Hospital.In addition, the notation of "Katsumi" in the name is incorrect.
- ^ In "Rabaul Senki", it is not a strafing but an aboriginal guerrilla attack.
- ^ According to the producer of the live-action version of "Akuma-kun," Mizuki commented that it was impressive to use the first person "self."According to his wife, he seems to be using it to play "Manga artist Shigeru Mizuki", and the face shown to his family is different from the face shown to fans and editors..
- ^ On the other hand, Tezuka's eldest sonTezuka MakotoIs a favorite reader of Mizuki manga, and is connected to the later director's work "Monster Heaven".
- ^ It was built as a tomb during the lifetime of Mizuki.
- ^ Mayor of Sakaiminato, Tottori Prefecture, July 22Katsuji Nakamura.
- ^ The notation on the end roll is "disabled veteran (Mizuki Shigeru) ”.
- ^ Until the late 1980s, it was also available at general bookstores.Currently, it is producing high prices in the used book market.
- ^ a b "Manga artist Shigeru Mizuki dies 93 years old" GeGeGe no Kitaro "". Asahi Shimbun digital (Asahi Shimbun). (March 2015, 11). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2015, 11. 2015/11/30Browse.
- ^ a b c d e Mizuki 2007, p. 33.
- ^ a b c d e Adachi 2010, p. 70.
- ^ a b c d "Tottori Prefectural Directory" (Planning and editing Tottori Prefectural Directory Publishing Committee Shunkan Seikei Report, 1987, p. 583)
- ^ "Shigeru Mizuki dies, a new field of youkai, laid down between Kobe and Hanshin". Kobe newspaper(November 2015, 11). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2015, 11.
- ^ Mizuki 2007.
- ^ Mizuki 2002.
- ^ a b Adachi 2010.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, pp. 43-44.
- ^ a b Mizuki 2007, p. 48.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, p. 50.
- ^ a b c d Mizuki 2007, p. 55.
- ^ a b Mizuki 2007, p. 56.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, p. 57.
- ^ a b Mizuki 2007, p. 58.
- ^ a b c Mizuki 2007, p. 59.
- ^ a b c Mizuki 2005, p. 480.
- ^ a b Mizuki 2007, p. 61.
- ^ Mizuki 2002, p. 18.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, p. 64.
- ^ Maruki Museum Curator's Diary
- ^ a b Mizuki 2007, p. 65.
- ^ Shigeru Mizuki, "I'm Really Stupid," Shinchosha, August 2002, p. 8.ISBN 978-4-10-135731-7.
- ^ Shigeru Mizuki "Hundred Monsters of Shigeru Mizuki" Gakken, 1995, pp. 122-123.ISBN 978-4-05-400514-3.
- ^ a b c Mizuki 2007, p. 68.
- ^ a b Mizuki 2007, p. 69.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, p. 70.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, p. 71.
- ^ Mizuki 2002, pp. 68-70.
- ^ a b c Mizuki 2007, p. 77.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, p. 7.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, p. 76.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, p. 79.
- ^ a b Mizuki 2007, p. 81.
- ^ a b c Mizuki 2007, p. 8.
- ^ Mizuki 1994, p. 15.
- ^ Mizuki 2002, p. 84.
- ^ a b c Mizuki 2007, p. 86.
- ^ "Shigeru Mizuki's testimony War experience that continues to be conveyed in manga". War testimony archives. NHK. 2018/11/1Browse.
- ^ Mizuki 1994, pp. 141-153.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, p. 96.
- ^ a b Mizuki 2007, p. 97.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, pp. 98-99.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, pp. 100-101.
- ^ a b Mizuki 2007, pp. 102-103.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, p. 104.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, pp. 109-110.
- ^ Mizuki 1994, p. 225.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, p. 113.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, p. 114.
- ^ a b c Mizuki 2007, pp. 116-118.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, pp. 119-120.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, p. 120.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, p. 124.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, p. 125.
- ^ a b Mizuki 2007, pp. 126-127.
- ^ a b Mizuki 2007, p. 131.
- ^ a b c Mizuki 2007, pp. 134-135.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, p. 136.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, p. 137.
- ^ Nunoe 2008, p. 30.
- ^ Nunoe 2008, p. 39.
- ^ "Architectural map "Nadamachi Goto family"”. Yonago Architectural School. Web. 2015/11/30Browse.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, p. 144.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, p. 149.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, p. 148.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, p. 150.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, p. 151.
- ^ KodanshaManga paperback, by Shigeru Mizuki, "Complete version Shigeru Mizuki],2005May 1Published, pp. 59-64.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, p. 153.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, p. 155.
- ^ a b c d e Nunoe 2008.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, p. 156.
- ^ Mizuki 2002, pp. 212-213.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, p. 160.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, p. 157.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, pp. 162-163.
- ^ a b Mizuki 2007, p. 166.
- ^ Etsuko Mizuki "Dad and I" Yanoman, March 2008, p.3-159.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, p. 167.
- ^ The New York Times March 2011, 3
- ^ Shigeru Mizuki: The 93-year-old "longevity" manga artist's serialization is "suddenly" the final episode MANTANWEB Retrieved November 2015, 11
- ^ a b "GeGeGe no Kitaro" Shigeru Mizuki dies 93 years old Sports Nippon Read November 2015, 11
- ^ a b “Mr. Mizuki's cause of death was corrected by the multiple organ failure office”. Kyodo News(November 2015, 11). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2015, 11.
- ^ "Manga artist Shigeru Mizuki dies 93 years old, "GeGeGe no Kitaro"”. Nihon Keizai Shimbun (May 2015, 11). 2020/11/23Browse.
- ^ "Shigeru Mizuki dies at a temple near my house all night, tears" Dad, Dad "". Mainichi Newspapers(November 2015, 12). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2016, 2. 2016/2/2Browse.
- ^ "Shigeru Mizuki's funeral with only close relatives" Gegege no Kitaro Millennium Curse Song "Memorial Broadcast". Mainichi Newspapers(November 2015, 12). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2015, 12. 2016/2/2Browse.
- ^ a b c “7800 people attended the farewell party for Shigeru Mizuki”. Oricon style(July 2016, 1) 2016/2/2Browse.
- ^ a b "Shigeru Mizuki Farewell Party, Mrs. Mizuki remembers Sun Mizuki on the other side of the" round ring "". Comic Natalie(July 2016, 1) 2018/7/9Browse.
- ^ Kimiaki Mitsumasu (February 2016, 2). “Shigeru Mizuki's farewell party attendance Ittan-momen nigiri sushi and eye-catching father's macaroon ... "Thank you very much."”. TOCANA. 2019/3/11Browse.
- ^ "Shigeru Mizuki won the" Tokyo Anime Award Festival 2016 "Anime Achievement Category". Comic Natalie(July 2016, 2) 2018/7/9Browse.
- ^ Mizuki Production February 2016, 2
- ^ "Oi Kitaro!Listen to my theory of happiness-Unpublished Shigeru Mizuki's diary-". Close-up modern +. NHK (October 2017, 1). 2018/7/9Browse.
- ^ "Shigeru Mizuki's death anniversary in Chofu City". Asahi Shimbun digital(July 2016, 11) 2020/1/28Browse.
- ^ "Shigeru Mizuki's death anniversary" Gegege no Kita "distributes souvenirs at Tottori and Sakaiminato". Sanspo(July 2019, 11) 2020/1/28Browse.
- ^ "" Mourning Shigeru Mizuki Gegege no Life Exhibition "will be touring in Nagoya, and in the future to Okinawa & Shimane". Comic Natalie(July 2018, 4) 2018/7/9Browse.
- ^ "Shigeru Mizuki Road, a commemorative ceremony attended by his newly refurbished wife Takera in XNUMX years". West Japan Newspaper (September 2018, 7). 2020/12/3Browse.
- ^ "Tottori Prefecture "Mizuki Shigeru Road" reopened". Netorabo (September 2018, 7). 2020/12/3Browse.
- ^ ""Amabie" SNS drawn by Shigeru Mizuki talked about "divine" "May the plague subside ..."". ORICON NEWS (September 2020, 3). 2020/12/6Browse.
- ^ "Shigeru Mizuki's prophecy of Amabier Show me a copy of me in case of an epidemic". Tokyo Shimbun TOKYO Web (September 2020, 5). 2020/12/6Browse.
- ^ Natsuhiko Kyogoku and Miyuki Miyabe "Peeping into the Darkness of Youkai and the Heart" "Dialogue Collection Youkai Daidangi" Kadokawa Shoten <Kadokawa Bunko>, June 2008.
- ^ Kazuhiko Komatsu "Shigeru Mizuki and Modern Youkai Culture" "Yokai Mandala" Sekai Bunka, July 2010.
- ^ Natsuhiko Kyogoku, Katsumi Tada, Kenji Murakami, "Complete Reprint Youkai Idiot," Shinchosha, 2008, pp. 341-344.ISBN 978-4-10-135351-7.
- ^ a b c d Mizuki 2007, p. 39.
- ^ Adachi 2010, p. 331.
- ^ Hiroshi Umemoto, "Aerial Warfare in Burma: Battle Record of" Falcon "Drawn in Contrast with Japanese, American, and British Materials," Volume 2002, Dainippon Painting, December 12.[Page number required]
- ^ 2004From "NHK Saturday Interview" broadcast on August 8
- ^ "Notes before Shigeru Mizuki's departure ... XNUMX-year-old suffering from war". YOMIURI ONLINE (Yomiuri Shimbun). (January 2015, 7). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2015, 7. 2015/7/12Browse.
- ^ From the pamphlet article of the live-action movie version "GeGeGe no Kitaro" (no table of contents or page).2007May 4Issue.
- ^ "Mystic Shigeru Mizuki", p. 205,Kadokawa Bunko,2010May 3Issue.
- ^ Mizuki 2004, pp. 20-21.
- ^ "[GeGeGe] Shigeru Mizuki (90 years old) loved hamburgers! He eats McDonald's and freshness (laughs)". excite news(July 2013, 3) 2018/7/9Browse.
- ^ "Manga artist Shigeru Mizuki challenges" Tonkatsu McBurger "at the age of 92!. Rocket news 24(July 2014, 12) 2018/7/9Browse.
- ^ World Mystery Tour Eastern Europe[Detailed information for identifying documents]
- ^ Mizuki et al. 2002, pp. 90-98.
- ^ Mizuki 2005, pp. 109-113.
- ^ Nunoe 2008, pp. 166-168.
- ^ Adachi 2010, pp. 410-411.
- ^ 94 of "Grandfather in a box". (Part 6) and (Part 7)
- ^ Mizuki et al. 2002, p. 182.
- ^ "Osamu Mukai, Yoshiharu Tsuge ... Mourning voices one after another Mizuki died". Asahi Shimbun(November 2015, 11). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2015, 11.
- ^ Tomofusa Kure, Takeshi Umehara, Shigeru Mizuki-Kitarou, War, and Life, Shinchosha, 2015, p. 64.ISBN 978-4-10-602261-6.
- ^ a b ""San Mizuki, who was actually a cosmopolitan" talks about the unprecedented complete works, the hidden back side for the first time!". Courier JaponKodansha (January 2018, 5). 2018/7/9Browse.
- ^ Works published in "Ninja Secret Story" [All]
- ^ "THE ART OF New Book Edition Comics Sun Comics Edition" (Mandarake) P.12, P97
- ^ "Apology and correction notice". Shigeru Mizuki Manga Complete WorksKodansha (January 2013, 9). 2018/7/9Browse.
- ^ "The secret of Shigeru Mizuki What is a" quote "for Shigeru Mizuki? "Ax" No. 109,Seibayashi Kogesha, September 2016, pp. 2-66.
- ^ Etsuko Mizuki,Rieko Akatsuka,Rumiko Tezuka"Daughter of Gegege, Daughter of Lelele, Daughter of Lalala" Bungei Shunju, 2010, p. 19.ISBN 978-4-16-372050-0.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, p. 171.
- ^ Etsuko Mizuki, Gegege no Musume Nikki, KADOKAWA, 2017, pp. 120-121.ISBN 978-4-04-106355-2.
- ^ "Nihonkai newspaper"[Detailed information for identifying documents]
- ^ "Mr. Shigeru Mizuki as an Honorary Citizen" Honorary Citizen Award Ceremony Held Chofu City Official Website (viewed January 2018, 1).
- ^ Chofu City "Gegege no Kitaro" 6th Sanctuary Pilgrimage Map VOL.1 issued(Retrieved October 2018, 9).
- ^ Press Release (Announced on November 2016, 11) Gegege no Kita Chofu City Official Website
- ^ ""Gegege no Kitaro" Chofu City Honorary Citizen, Shigeru Mizuki Memorial | Chofu City”. Chofu City. As of November 2016, 11オ リ ジ ナ ル[Broken link]More archives.2019/3/3Browse.
- ^ Gegege Gallery Chofu City Culture and Community Promotion Foundation (viewed January 2018, 1)
- ^ Chofu city minibus (community bus) Chofu City Official Website
- ^ a b Outing information along the railway line Gegege walking map Chofu station area course Keio Group Official Website
- ^ "Gegege Memorial Ticket" at 3 stations including Chofu Station-Keio Electric Railway sells 5,000 sets September 2010, 09 Chofu Keizai Shimbun
- ^ Kitaro Chaya, Fukadaiji Temple, Chofu City Youkai House
- ^ Mizuki 2007, p. 73.
- ^ Shinji Yamaguchi "All about Shigeru Mizuki's book rental comics" Yanoman, May 2007.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, pp. 138-139.
- ^ "The 43st Galaxy Award Winner". Broadcast criticism conference. 2019/3/21Browse.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, pp. 37-38.
- ^ a b c Mizuki 2007, p. 37.
- ^ Mizuki 2005, p. 479.
- ^ Mizuki 2002, pp. 14-16.
- ^ "Sakaiminato City History Vol. 61" (370), p. XNUMX
- ^ Mizuki 2007, p. 222.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, p. 36.
- ^ "Sakaiminato City History Volume 1986" 61 (Showa 788) p. XNUMX
- ^ Mizuki 2002, pp. 104-107,201, 203-XNUMX.
- ^ Mizuki 1999, pp. 14-15.
- ^ a b Mizuki 2007, p. 201.
- ^ Mizuki 2005, p. 492.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, p. 47.
- ^ Adachi 2010, p. 72.
- ^ a b c Mizuki 2007, p. 35.
- ^ Mizuki 1999, pp. 15-16.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, p. 213.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, p. 212.
- ^ Mizuki 2005, p. 497.
- ^ Mizuki 2002, pp. 250-251.
- ^ Web NDL Authorities
- ^ Mizuki Production twitter announcement November 2017, 11
- ^ Web NDL Authorities
- ^ Mizuki Production twitter announcement November 2021, 4
- ^ a b Adachi 2010, p. 73.
- ^ a b Yonago Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Yonago Commercial History Compilation Special Committee "Yonago Commercial History" Yonago Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Yonago City Shopping District Association, 1990, p. 76.
- ^ Yonago City (eds.) "History of Yonago Autonomy" Yonago City, 1939, p. 27.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, p. 199.
- ^ Mizuki 2007, p. 200.
- ^ "Nihonkai newspaper" 2004May 9 23 sides
- ^ Mizuki 2002, pp. 108-112,203-205,360-362.
- ^ "Garo" September 1994 issue
- ^ Takao Yaguchi "Break at 9!"[Detailed information for identifying documents]
- Shigeru Mizuki "Shigeru Mizuki's Rabaul Senki" Chikuma Shobo, July 1994.ISBN 4-480-87245-0.
- Shigeru Mizuki "Neboke Seimei" Chikuma Shobo <Chikuma Bunko>, July 1999, new edition.ISBN 4-480-03499-4.
- Shigeru Mizuki and "The Secrets of Shigeru Mizuki 80" Kadokawa Shoten, 2002.ISBN 978-4-04-883763-7.
- Shigeru Mizuki "I'm really stupid" Shinchosha <Shincho Bunko>, August 2002.ISBN 978-4-10-135731-7.
- Shigeru Mizuki "Shigeru Mizuki Nonnon Life-I Lived Like This" Daiwa Shobo, November 2004.ISBN 4-479-39112-6.
- Shigeru Mizuki "Shigeru Mizuki Manga Complete Edition" (first part of the war), Kodansha <Kodansha Manga Bunko>, November 2004.ISBN 4-06-360836-0.
- Shigeru Mizuki "Shigeru Mizuki Manga Complete Edition" (during the war), Kodansha <Kodansha Manga Bunko>, December 2004.ISBN 4-06-360837-9.
- Shigeru Mizuki "Shigeru Mizuki Manga Complete Edition" (second part after the war), Kodansha <Kodansha Manga Bunko>, January 2005.ISBN 4-06-360838-7.
- Shigeru Mizuki "Theory of Happiness of Mizuki Sun" Kadokawa Shoten <Kadokawa Bunko>, April 2007, revised edition.ISBN 978-4-04-192919-3. --Revised edition of the 2004 edition of Nihon Keizai Shimbun.
- Shigeru Mizuki "Mysterious Shigeru Mizuki" Kadokawa Shoten <Mysterious Books>, April 2008.ISBN 978-4-04-854194-7.
- Shigeru Mizuki "Latest version of Yokai Mandala The World of Shigeru Mizuki" Sekai Bunka, June 2010.ISBN 4-418-10121-7.
- Nue Takera"Gegege's wife life is ... if it's over, everything is fine! !! 』Jitsugyo no Nihonsha, March 2008.ISBN 978-4-408-10727-1.
- Noriyuki Adachi"Walking with Youkai, Shigeru Mizuki"文藝 春秋<Written non-fiction human excavation>, October 1994.ISBN 4-16-349380-8.
- Noriyuki Adachi"Document walking with youkai, Shigeru Mizuki"Shinchosha Co., Ltd.<Shincho Bunko>, March 2010.ISBN 978-4101022161.
- Shinji Yamaguchi, "All about Shigeru Mizuki's Book Rental Manga," YM Books, May 2007.ISBN 978-4-903548-08-1.
- List of people from Tottori prefecture
- Gainale Tottori
- Tottori Kitarozu
- Soto sect
- Shigeru Mizuki's youkai picture book
- Yoshiharu Tsuge and I
|The original notation is "stoneノShotaro Mori"is. The title given to this article isTechnical limitationsorArticle name restrictionsIs inaccurate due to.|
stoneノShotaro Mori(Ishinomori Shotaro,1938〈Showa13 years>May 1 - 1998〈Heisei10 years>May 1) IsJapan Ofmanga artist-Special effectsThe original author of the work.Real name:Shotaro Onodera(Odera Shotaro).
The representative work is "Cyborg 009], [Sabu and City Preservation Reserve], [009 no 1], [Sarutobi Ecchan], [Android kikaider], [Introduction to manga Japanese economy], [HOTEL"Such.Kamen Rider seriesStartedSpecial effectsHe was also active as the original author of the work.
From the 30's to the 40's, he was particularly prominent as a developer of new methods in the world of manga, and among various fields and styles, science fiction manga had an influence on others.Osamu TezukaIt is as big as the so-called Tezuka-style manga, and has the most stylish style. Was called.The style of this period often included science fiction (S & F) sexuality, poetic lyricism, and action.Those elements1971Broadcast started on "Kamen RiderAfter that, I gradually moved to special effects works, and the tendency of writing mangaYouth cartoonAnd learning manga became widespread.
1989In (XNUMX), he proposed the new name "Manga" for manga and announced the "Manga Declaration", saying that it became possible to express many expressions other than "interesting and funny" in manga.[Annotation 2]..From then on, he called his profession "man painter" instead of "manga artist".After death2007At the end, a complete collection of 500 volumes and 770 works, "Stone"ノShotaro Mori Manga Daizenshu ”(Kadokawa Shoten), But as a record of the most published comics by one authorGuinness World RecordsCertified by[Annotation 3]..The original TV author (Anime, Live-action) credits for a total of more than XNUMX years of airing period,Nomura Kodo,Hasegawa MachikoIt surpasses these and is the highest in Japan, and continues to be updated as of 2020.
His wife, Toshiko Onodera, is the chairman of the Ishimori Group.Actor to sonTakeshi OnoderaWith (eldest son)Ishimori ProPresident'sAkira OnoderaThere is (second son).Of the screenwriterIshimori ShiroIs a cousin.. NovelistKonno Satoshi TheHatoko.
1938(13)May 1[Annotation 4],MiyagiTome DistrictIshinomori Town(CurrentTome CityNakadacho Ishinomori）[Annotation 5]Born as the eldest son of his father, Kotaro, and his mother, Kasiku.Five brothers, an older sister, two siblings, and a younger sister.Initially as shown belowFilm directorHowever, his older sister, who was three years older than her, was naturally ill and couldn't go out, so it was said that the origin of the manga was to draw pictures of what happened at school and what she saw outside.
In 1950 (Showa 25), when I became a junior high school student and sent a fan letter to Osamu Tezuka, I got more and more crazy about manga because I got a reply, and it was my first time in the second grade.4 comic strip cartoonWas selected when he posted in the "Daily Junior High School Newspaper", and became a posting enthusiast thereafter.Create a study group by gathering children in the neighborhoodJournal"A drop of inkWas created (at this time, it was discontinued in issue 2), and the manga to be posted was being recruited.Cartoon boyI sent it to Osamu Tezuka, who was in charge of criticism..
1953 (Showa 28),Miyagi Prefecture Sanuma High School[Annotation 6]Enrolled in. Contribution to "Manga Shonen" Established "East Japan Manga Study Group" by gathering friends and produced "Ichidoku Sumiju"..For the first term membersFujio Akatsuka,Tokuo Yokota,Kunio Hase,Takao Yokoyama,Kenichiro Takai,Seiichiro TokunanWas there..Around this time, the manga industry had already gained a reputation as "there is a genius in Miyagi prefecture."The nickname of those days was "potato".In the spring of the second year of high school (May), I want Osamu Tezuka to help me with my work.telegramArrived, "Astro boy"ofassistantAct as.
While in high school1954(29)[Annotation 7], With the help of Osamu Tezuka, Ishinomori said, "Cartoon boyWill debut in..The debut work is "Second Class Angel" published in the New Year issue of "Manga Shonen".
1956,severeCivil servantMy father, who was a manga artist, objected to becoming a manga artist, but my sister with asthma persuaded her parents and enthusiastically supported her, so she moved to Tokyo and boarded in Shimoochiai as soon as she graduated from high school. From mayTokiwasoOn the 15th, my sister will go to Tokyo to treat her illness.Many cartoonists including Tezuka livedTokiwasoLived in and started writing.Although he was the youngest member of the Tokiwa-so group, he was the earliest to stand out.Fujio Akatsuka[Annotation 8]I spent more time as an assistant to Ishinomori than drawing my own manga.
However1958(Showa 33) On April 4, my sister who lived with Ishinomori at Tokiwa-so and became a Madonna of the Tokiwa-so group died suddenly.[Annotation 9]..The loss of my sister, who was the greatest comprehension, had a great influence on the later style of Ishinomori.
1959(Showa 34), he was an assistant of TezukaSadao TsukiokaAt the same time, Toei Animation (currently, as a substitute for Tezuka)Toei animation) Theatrical animation "Journey to the WestWas dispatched to the production site.Ishinomori and Tsukioka complained that he would like to enter Toei Animation as it is and do animation, but Daisaku Shirakawa (later managing director of Toei Animation), who was a young staff member of Toei Animation at that time, said, "(Because the picture is unique and not suitable for animation). Do the manga properly. Instead, if the manga sells, I will go buy it as the original. "[Annotation 10]..Later, as promised at that time, the work was animated by Toei Animation.Furthermore, it will be an opportunity for contact with the Toei Group, which will lead to the planning of special effects programs at Toei itself.
Ishinomori continued to live in Tokiwa-so until the latest time, even though he lived in Tokiwa-so for a long time with Fujiko and Akatsuka, and became a nationally popular writer.
1961(Showa 36) Go on a 8-day overseas trip from August 24th.. Back thenTravelingBefore the liberalization, the travel permit was not given by mere "sightseeing".ShueishaAskSeattleOpened inScience fiction competitionI have obtained the title of "reporter" on a temporary basis under the pretext of interviewing..Since I didn't have any savings, I borrowed travel expenses in advance from each publisher... At the science fiction conventionYano TohruLetter of introductionSF fandomFamous forForrest J. AckermanPassed toRobert A. Heinlein,Paul AndersonGet introduced[Annotation 11]..In addition, this trip is "Girl clubI also had the shock of the continued discontinuation of magazines such as ”and the escape from my sister's death..
As a star writer
1964(39)May 7Than"Boy king, Which is a masterpiece inCyborg 009』Start serialization.By this time, he was already a star writer, and Ishinomori's introductory manga books "Introduction to Manga" (1965) and "Introduction to Manga" (1966) were widely read from that time. ..This is an epoch-making introductory book for manga artists that describes everything from manga technical theory to concrete story conception, and has been a bible for aspiring manga artists for many years.Also, when "Cyborg 009" was serialized, many readers visited because the address of the fan letter was the address of the cartoonist..Sugawaya MitsuruWhen he visited immediately after the end of the "Cyborg 009" series, he was the chief assistant at the time, invisible to another visitor who came to get his autograph.Nagai HaoSaid that he wrote not only the picture but also the signature and handed it over..The cause was that there were so many visitors that it would not be possible to work without such measures..
1966(41), "Mutant sub009th by "Cyborg 7"Kodansha Children's Manga AwardAward. 1968(Showa 43),Shotaro Ishimori ProEstablished. "Jun''Sabu and City Preservation Reserve13th byShogakkan Manga AwardAward.
1971From (Showa 46), Toei special effects work "Kamen Rider』Original and its cartoonization (Kamen Rider) Was in charge..It is a production company, not a live-action video of an existing manga.ToeiProviding settings and character designs for the project, and writing manga based on the finished product, many of the company's successes have led to this success.Special effects-Makeover heroI decided to work on the original of the program.Originally aspiring to be a movie director, some works ("Kamen Rider" and "Kamen Rider"Inazman』) Also serves as a director.
In these live-action works, Ishinomori usually worked on regular character design such as the leading role, but "Kamen Rider StrongerKamen Rider series after "" and "Akumaizer 3In works from the mid-1970s onwards, such as "Himitsu Sentai Gorenger" and "Jacker Dengekitai," many guest characters (enemy monsters) appearing every time are also designed.Many of the guest character designs were done in the form of Ishinomori making rough sketches with simple settings, and based on these rough sketches, scenarios and costumes were created by Toei's program staff.[Annotation 12].
1985(60)[Annotation 13], From "Shotaro Ishinomori" to "Shotaro Ishinomori" after 30 years of painting[Annotation 14]Was renamed to..Originally his pseudonym was in his hometownIshinomori TownI intended to write "Ishinomori" and read it as "Ishinomori", but no one read it as "Ishinomori" and it was only called "Ishinomori". It is said that the name was changed with the meaning of returning to.but,Yamada GoroAccording to his website, before the name change, he frequently met with all the people involved at seasonal events such as meetings, trips, and year-end parties, but since the name change, it has disappeared and he contacted Ishimori Productions. But I can't let you meet..Soon after, the story that "the teacher seems to be ill" spread among all the people concerned.
1992(4), suddenly developed a high fever and was hospitalized.It was a symptom similar to a cold, but the result of the testMalignant lymphomaWas diagnosed.After that, he continued to write while fighting against illness, but his condition gradually worsened.1998(10)May 1,TokyoBunkyo ku OfJuntendo Clinic, Juntendo University School of MedicineでLymphomabyheart failureDied because of death, 60 years old..It was only three days after the 3th birthday was received at the hospital.CommandmentsIs "Ishimoriin Mantokusho Current Householder".The graveTokyoToshima wardIkebukuroXNUMX-chomeShounji TempleIt is in.
1998(10), after his deathFourth gradeAsahi day small badge, 27th Japan Cartoonists Association Award for all worksMinister of Education Award, 2nd for many years of contributions to manga and the manga worldOsamu Tezuka Cultural AwardA special manga award will be given.
2006(18), "Ishinomori Manga Daizenshu" published.
2008(20),Guinness World RecordsTezuka Osamu's "Kodansha Tezuka Complete Works" 400 volumes were updated by "Ishinomori Manga Daizenshu" 500 volumes, and certified as "the most prolific manga artist in the world".Became the Honorary Director of the Guinness World Records Museum.
- 1938 - MiyagiTome City(At that timeTome DistrictIshinomori Town) Was born.
- 1953 -"Cartoon boy』Formed" East Japan Manga Study Group "with friends.Autograph circulation magazine "A drop of ink] Is published.
- 1954 -"Cartoon boyDebuted in the "Second Class Angel" series.
- 1961 ――Go on a 70-day overseas trip.
- 1963 - ア ニ メ ー シ ョ ンProduction companyStudio zeroParticipated in the establishment.
- 1964 -"Boy king』In the masterpiece"Cyborg 009Started serialization.
- 1966 ――The 009th by "Mutant Sub" and "Cyborg 7"Kodansha Children's Manga AwardAward.
- 1968 - Shotaro Ishimori ProEstablished. 13th by "Jun" and "Sabu to Ichi Torimono"Shogakkan Manga AwardAward.
- 1971 -"Kamen Rider] Start broadcasting.
- 1985 ――Renamed to "Ishinomori" on the occasion of the 30th anniversary of debut.
- 1988 ――The 33rd Shogakukan Manga Award for "HOTEL" and "Introduction to Manga Nihon Keizai", and the 17th for "Introduction to Manga Nihon Keizai"Japan Cartoonists Association AwardReceived the grand prize.
- 1989 --Announced "Manga Declaration".
- 1998 - heart failureDied by.after death,Fourth gradeAsahi day small badge, 27th Japan Cartoonists Association Award for all worksMinister of Education Award, 2nd for many years of contributions to manga and the manga worldOsamu Tezuka Cultural AwardA special manga award will be given.
- 2000 ――HometownMiyagiTome CityNakata Town"Shotaro Ishinomori Hometown Memorial HallWas established.
- 2001 - MiyagiIshinomaki"Ishinomori Manga MuseumEstablished.
- 2006 --Started publishing "Ishinomori Manga Daizenshu".
- 2008 - Guinness World RecordsIn Tezuka Osamu's "Kodansha Tezuka Complete Works" 400 volumes, updated with "Ishinomori Manga Museum Complete Works" 500 volumes, certified as "the world's most prolific manga artist".
- 2008 --Inaugurated as Honorary Director of Guinness World Records Museum.
Fujio Fujiko[Annotation 15]Later served as an assistant to IshinomoriNagai HaoPeople who know Ishinomori all testify to the speed of production.Fujiko's "Manga Road], There is a story that Fujiko should draw 2 or 1 sheets a day with 5 people, while Ishinomori drew 6-1 sheets with 15 person.Also, Ishinomori's essay manga "Count of St. Germain" (Cyborg 009 "Undersea Pyramid Edition"(Equivalent to the epilogue of
Kazuhiko ShimamotoIn the commentary of the paperback edition "Introduction to Shotaro Ishinomori's Manga Artist", "Shotaro Ishinomori is a writer who can draw out the results after thinking without thinking. (Omitted) After that, I asked Shotaro Ishinomori himself. However, my understanding was correct. When I draw, I draw with "sense".What's more, he wrote, "If you draw while thinking, you won't get good things.".
After "Kamen Rider", he was also in charge of many manga serializations of special effects TV programs that he himself worked on, but these arePublicityIt was obligatory as a development, and he said that he really did not want to serialize TV works in magazines...In particular, there is a dilemma that the story will be unreasonable if a character for TV appears in the work, and the later "Secret Sentai Gorenger』, Etc. are written with different contents from the TV version..Toei's reading these works when he was in elementary schoolShinichiro ShirakuraCommented that although Ishinomori's comicalize has a deep theme, it often cannot be processed within the serialization period..
He said that he was not dissatisfied with the TV work he participated in as the original author, except for the technical part, but he said that he had a feeling of being cut off when visualizing his existing work.Cyborg 009And 'I like it! I like it!! Witch teacher(Mr. Chinome) ”and other settings were reluctant to change..
He was a leading sci-fi manga successor to Osamu Tezuka's clothing bowl, but he is also known as an avid sci-fi reader and overseas.Science fiction novelIt is also pointed out that he got a hint of the work fromHowever, he also often introduces it in the work.
List of major works
* Japanese syllabary order Japanese syllabary
- Akanbe Angel
- Amazon baby
- Android V
- Funny funny funny girl Sarutobi Ecchan
- Phantom Alliance
- Kamen Rider
- Kamen Rider Amazon --Kodansha's childhood magazine "TV magazine』Serialized in.The finish isIshikawa MorihikoBy hand.
- Kamen Rider Black
- Good luck!! Robocon
- Bizarre club
- Those who care
- Goochoki Pakkon- GakkenOnly serialized in "1-2 Years of Science".
- Kusakabe Station Labyrinth Division Omiya-san
- Kunoichi Prey Pledge Koinawa Scarlet Bird
- Black wind
- Primitive Boy Ryu
- Introduction to modern economy
- Genma Taisen(The original isKazumasa HiraiJointly with)
- Cyborg 009
- Sabu and City Preservation Reserve
- Sarutobi Sasuke
- Boys' Alliance
- Android kikaider
- 009 no 1
- Thousand eyes teacher
- And ... no one is gone
- Time hunter
- Chikkun Takkun
- Tsukahara Uden
- Iron surface cloth
- Iron Surface Detective Gen
- TV kid
- Natural enemy
- Dog world
- My neighbor Tamageta-kun
- Outrageous house
- Shooting star fifty-three
- Second-class angel
- Nine-headed dragon
- XNUMX Hachimachi front and back cosmetics
- Bancho planet
- Secret Sentai Gorenger(Secret squadron Goranger pretend）
- Hiraga Gennai Dissolution New Book
- Blue zone
- Transformation Ninja Arashi
- Hoshi no Ko Chobin
- Introduction to manga Japanese economy
- Manga Japanese history
- Manga Chinese Adult Biography-Volume 1Akira Zougetsu・ Volume 2Xiang Yu・ Volume 3Genghis Khan・ Volume 4Emperor Shiki..It is a work before death, and it is scheduled before death from illness (Volume 5)Confucius・ Volume 6Mao Zedong・ Volume 7Norio Tenmu・ Volume 8Emperor Genso・ Volume 9李白・ Volume 10Western empress) Was also supposed to be written.
- Future Rescue Team Asgard 7
- Miracle Giants Dome-kun
- Musashi Miyamoto
- Mutant sub
- Ghost ship
- Rico goes to Shiro Claude-The 1981 TV drama "If you peel onions ...Newly written work for.The manuscript was used every week during the work, and the content was also broadcast.
- Ryujinnuma-Ishimori's work A work that depicts an older sister who was known as an early masterpiece and supported her life as a cartoonist as an image of a heroine.
- Ryu no Michi
- Robot detective
- Wild Cat
External original author's work
- Alien Phi Phi(Original:Sakyo Komatsu-Kazumasa Hirai) * Comicalize of science fiction TV dramas.
- Livestock yapo(Original:Shozo Numa）
- Harimao(Original: Katsuro Yamada) * Although not shown, it is said that Tezuka Osamu was directly involved in the initial part of the series.
- Taraobanai(Original:Yoshitake Hisa,scenarioKoike）
- Matango(Original:Shinichi Hoshi,Fukushima Masami）
- Animal farm(Original:George Orwell）
- The Legend of Zelda(A comicalized version of the game of the same name.The United States of America OfGame magazineSerialized in "NINTENDO POWER" and published in Japanese)
The works introduced in this column are for TV program planning.BrainIt is not that the manga is the original because the TV project preceded it (for details, see "" above.CareerSee).In addition, there are many works that he does not draw manga himself.
- Showa Kamen Rider series
- Kamen Rider(Screenplay and director in episode 84)
- Kamen Rider V3
- Kamen Rider X
- Kamen Rider Amazon
- Kamen Rider Stronger(In the final episode, only the director / B part)
- Kamen Rider (Sky Rider)(General director in the movie version)
- Kamen Rider Super 1
- Kamen Rider ZX
- Kamen Rider BLACK
- Kamen Rider BLACK RX[Annotation 16]
- Shin Kamen Rider Introduction
- Kamen Rider ZO
- Kamen Rider J
- Android kikaider(Later animated)
- Robot detective
- Good luck!! Robocon
- Robot No. 110
- Super squadron series
- Inazman(Screenplay and director in episode 11)
- Transformation Ninja Arashi
- Excellent master's bat
- Akumaizer 3
- Message from Space: Galactic War
- Space Ironmen Kyodyne
- Daitetsujin 17
- Nebula Kamen Machine Man
- Brother Fist Bike Rosser[Annotation 17]
- TV ghost
- I like it! I like it!! Witch teacher
- Invisible Dori
- Toei mysterious comedy series
- Voice rugger ――It was the last work that you participated in the production yourself, and it was called an isaku in the catch phrase at the time of broadcasting.
- Robocon (official title unknown) --It was a reference for "Burning !! Robocon", such as the unvisualized project in his later years and the design of Robina.
The following was produced after his death, but is considered to be the original author in the telop due to the consideration of copyright management.
- Burn!! Robocon
- Heisei Kamen Rider Series
- Heisei XNUMXst period
- Heisei XNUMXnd term
- Reiwa Kamen Rider
- Showa remake
- Kikaider REBOOT
"Super squadron seriesThe original work of "Himitsu Sentai Gorenger" and the second work "Jacker Dengekitai" was handled by Ishinomori (then "Ishinomori"), and the third work "Battle Fever J"LaterSaburo YateWas replaced by.However, when Goranger and Jacker also appear or with the "Kamen Rider Series"crossoverThen, Ishinomori is also credited under a joint name.
- Mirai Sentai Timeranger Special
- Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger VS Super Sentai
- GoGo Sentai Boukenger VS Super Sentai
- Pirate Sentai Gokaiger --First co-production in the main part of the TV series
- Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle
- Pirate squadron gokaiger the movie flying ghost ship
- Pirate Sentai Gokaiger VS Space Sheriff Gavan THE MOVIE
- Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters VS Pirate Sentai Gokaiger THE MOVIE --Ishinomori's character will not appear, but credits will be used to manage the copyright of "Gokaiger".
- Kamen Rider x Super Sentai Super Hero Wars
- Heisei Rider vs. Showa Rider Kamen Rider War feat. Super Sentai
- Ressha Sentai ToQger vs. Kamen Rider Gaim Spring Break Combined Special
- Shuriken Sentai Ninninger vs Kamen Rider Drive Spring Break Combined 1 Hour Special
- Superhero Wars GP Kamen Rider No. 3
- Animal squadron Zyuohger Episodes 7, 28 and 29
- Kamen Rider Ghost Episode 24
- Kamen Rider x Super Sentai Super Super Hero Wars
- Space squadron kyurenja Episode 7
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Episode 24
- Machinery squadron Zenkaiger --Credit as Special Thanks
- Saber + Zenkaiger Superhero Senki
In addition, "Kamen Rider Decade"Episode 24 and 25 and"Samurai Sentai ShinkengerIn episodes 20 and 21 (crossover of both works), only Ishinomori was credited as the original author in "Decade", and only eight hands were credited as the original author in "Shinkenger". "Shuriken Sentai Ninninger』\ Aka Ranger appeared in the 7th episode, but there was no credit for Ishinomori.
On the other hand, in Toei's works ("Space Ironmen Kyodyne", "Kaiketsu Zubat", "Glacier Warrior Geislugger", etc.), which are the sole authors of Ishinomori (Ishinomori), there are many songs in which Yate is credited as the lyricist.
- Rainbow squadron robin
- Cyborg 009
- Pirate Prince
- Flying Yurei boat --The original is Ishinomori's short manga "Yurei Ship".
- 3 Miles Under the Sea
- Sabu and City Preservation Reserve
- Sarutobi Ecchan ――The original plan is "Small little child".Later, it became "Funny Funny Funny Child Sarutobi Ecchan" (this anime is based on this one).
- Primitive Boy Ryu
- Hoshi no Ko Chobin --There is also a comicalized version of your own.
- My neighbor Tamageta-kun
- Glacier Warrior Guy Slugger (Co-production- Tokyo movie）
- Great dinosaur era
- Miracle Giants Dome-kun
- Chikkun Takkun
- Introduction to manga Japanese economy
- XNUMX Hachimachi front and back cosmetics
- Kamen Rider SD
The following is the production after death.
- Wonder Bevil --It was created based on the original draft of Ishinomori's manuscript.
- Android Kikaider-"Android Kikaider THE ANIMATION''Kikaider 01 THE ANIMATION』Divided into two works and animated.
- Boy with a guitar -Kikaider VS Inazuman- -"Inazman], Only one episode in which Jiro / Kikaider appears is animated. Recorded as a video privilege on the DVD-BOX of "Kikaider 01 THE ANIMATION".
- Genma Taisen Myth Eve Chapter
- 009-1 -"009 no 1] Is the prototype.
TV drama original
- Red VickiesSeries
- Good luck! Red Vickies
- Let's go! Red Vickies
- Flower action 009 ノ 1 --The original is Ishinomori's manga "009-1".
- Like!Like!Witch teacher ――The original is Ishinomori's manga for girls, "Mr. Sennome".
- Wind chime catch book
- Burn attack
The following is the production after death.
- Omiya -It is based on Ishinomori's manga "Kusakabe Station Labyrinth Division Omiya-san".
In addition, "New Omiya-san" 2012 edition episode 1 and "Woman of Kyoto District ProsecutorIn the first episode of the 2012 edition, both workscrossoverHowever, Ishinomori is not credited as the original author in "Kyoto Jiken no Onna".
List of original movies
- Flying Yurei boat
- Cyborg 009
- Cyborg 009 Monster War
- Cyborg 009 Super Galaxy Legend
- Genma Taisen
- An anime work based on a collaboration with Kazumasa Hirai.Also involved in production.
- 009 RE: CYBORG
- Message from space
- One of the draft and mechanical design.Movie comicalize,Masahiro NodaAlso in charge of illustrations for the novel version of.
- Cosmeticist KEWAISHI
The original work written by another author
Excludes comicalize and novelization of video works.
- Skull Man (Drawing:Kazuhiko Shimamoto）
- A sequel to the original version written by Ishinomori himself.For the Shimamoto version, I have written a new original plot.
- Skull Man (Drawing:MEIMU）
- To be exact, it is a comicalized version of the TV anime, but for convenience (to write the difference from the Shimamoto version), I will write it.
- Skull Man (Drawing:Kazuhiko Shimamoto）
- Android kikaider
- Genma Taisen
- Kamen Rider Birth 1971 / Hope 1972 / Meteor 1973(Product:Masachi Wachi）
- Kamen Rider EVE-MASKED RIDER GAIA-(story:Hayase Masato) * Based on "Kamen Rider Gaia", which was planned for publication in magazines before he was alive.
- End of the battle-"Cyborg 009" (TV version 1st work) ED
- Primitive Shonen Ryu goes-- "Primitive Shonen Ryu" OP
- Ran no Uta-Same ED
- Ganbare Robocon-"Ganbare !! Robocon" OP
- Go Go Kikaider-"Android Kikaider" OP
- Kikaider 01-"Kikaider 01" OP
- Moonlight lullaby-"I like it! I like it !! Witch teacher" ED
- Zubat of Hell -"Kaiketsu Zubat" OP
- Fight Inazuman-"Inazuman" OP
- Inazuman Action-"Inazuman F" ED
- Victory! Akumaizer 3 -"Akumaizer 3" OP
- Doe !! Choujin Bibyun -"Choujin Bibyun" OP
- Space Ironmen Kyodyne -"Space Ironmen Kyodyne" OP
- Oh !! Daitetsujin One Seven -"Daitetsujin 17" OP
- Invisible Dori-chan-"Transparent Dori-chan" OP
- Eventually youth-"Soreyuki! Red Vickies" OP
- Hero, cross the galaxy-"Message from Space: Galactic War" OP
- Nebula Mask Machine Man-"Nebula Mask Machine Man" OP
- Fight! Bike Rosser-"Kyodai Ken Byclosser" OP
- Robot 8-chan-"Robot 8-chan" first half OP
- 8-chan's Ekaki Song-Late ED
- Robot Gun-chan 110- "Robot 110" OP
- For whom -"Cyborg 009" (TV version 2nd work) OP
- Hoshi no Ko Chobin-"Hoshi no Ko Chobin" OP
- Hoshi no Shizuku no Komoriuta-Same ED
- Glacier Warrior Guy Slugger -"Glacier Warrior Guy Slugger" OP
- Kamen Rider series related songs
- Let's Go!! Rider Kick -"Kamen Rider" (1st work) OP1 & 2
- Let's Go RiderKick 2011 --Remake song
- Rider Action-Same ED2 & OP3
- Fight! Kamen Rider V3 -"Kamen Rider V3" OP
- KAMEN RIDER V3 --Remake song
- V3 Action-Same Insert Song
- Setap! Kamen Rider X -"Kamen Rider X" OP
- Amazon Rider is here -"Kamen Rider Amazon" OP
- Amazon Rider Action-Same Insert Song
- Stronger Action-"Kamen Rider Stronger" Late ED
- Look! Kamen Rider Stronger-Same Insert Song
- Burn! Kamen Rider -"Kamen Rider" (Sky Rider Edition) First term OP
- The man's name is Kamen Rider --Late OP
- Makeover! Kamen Rider-Same Insert Song
- Kamen Rider Super 1 -"Kamen Rider Super 1" OP
- Dragon Road -"Kamen Rider ZX" image song / "No. 10 is born! Kamen Rider all gathered !!" OP
- Super squadron series Related songs
- Go ahead! Goranger -"Himitsu Sentai Gorenger" OP
- Look !! Goranger --"Himitsu Sentai Gorenger" Late ED
- Jacker blitzkrieg -"Jacker Dengekitai" OP
- Super Sentai Bambaraban-Super Sentai Series Image Song[Annotation 18]
- "World Manga-Travel for Wasteful Foreign Currency" Sanichi Shobo, 1963
- "World Manga" Chuko Bunko, 1984
- "World Manga-Around the World 50 Years Ago" Seiryu Publishing, 2008
- "Introduction to Manga Artists for Boys" Akita Shoten, 1965
- "Introduction to Manga Artists" Akita Shoten, 1966
- "Ishimori Manga Class" Kurosaki Publishing, 1969
- Shotaro Ishinomori, Rakusho Note-Experiential Creative Theory, Shogakukan, 1980
- "Chapter, Tokiwa-so, Spring" Scola, 1981
- "Tokiwa-so's Youth-Our Manga Training Era" Kodansha Bunko, 1986
- "Chapter Tokiwa-so Youth" Chuko Bunko, 2018 ISBN-978 4122066472
- "I wanted to be Leonardo da Vinci" Poplar Publishing, 1983
- "Shotaro Ishinomori's Youth" Shogakukan Bunko, 1998
- "I wanted to be Da Vinci" Seiryu Publishing, 2008 ISBN-978 4860292522
- "Introduction to Shotaro Ishinomori's Manga Artist" Akita Shoten, 1988 (re-edited from "Introduction to Manga Artist for Boys" and "Introduction to Manga Artist")
- "Introduction to Shotaro Ishinomori's Manga Artist" Akita Bunko, 1998 ISBN-978 4253172509
- "Kizuna-From Unseen Sons to Unseen Sons" Choeisha, 2003 ISBN-978 4886297952
Shotaro Ishinomori Manga Complete Works
Kadokawa GroupA commemorative project for the 60th anniversary of our founding.2006May 2The first phase is on sale.A total of 1 books for 12 terms. It will be 500 titles.2008Currently, all 12 terms have been issued.
Due to the combination of conditions that make it difficult to obtain, such as online reservation sales only (cannot be purchased at general bookstores), set sales only for each period (one book cannot be purchased), and limited production.復刊 ド ッ ト コ ムWhen the sales format was announced in, many critical opinions were received on the bulletin board.
From 2014 to 2015, the electronic book "Shotaro Ishinomori Digital Taizen" (Ishimori Productions, Kodansha) was started to be distributed as a similar project. (15 books in all 500 terms)This can be purchased from one book.
The characters of the above animation and the original work of the special effects are omitted.
- Megoro! Tabegoro! Laughter!Character.
- Gori Ranger
- Chichibu CityThe mascot of the "Ryusei Matsuri" festival in the Yoshida area.At the time of birth, it was the mascot of Yoshida Town before the merger.The name is a combination of the dragon and the dragon "Gon", and was decided by open recruitment.
- Astro Boy Midoro is a swamp -As one of the original man. * Studio ZeroMushi ProductionProduced from.It is said that Mushi Production made a major rework because the designs of Atom and others were different for each person.
- Ghost Taro --Drawing cooperation
- Shotaro Ishinomori's Manga Superconducting Course (Kodansha Quark Edition) --Manga work (discovery of high-temperature superconductors, depicting the state of fever in a unique expression)
- Sea Jetter Kaito
- Dune Sand Planet / Sand Savior / Sand Children(Feature-length science fiction novel, Hayakawa Publishing) --Cover illustrations and illustrations of the early Japanese version
- Lupine III DEAD OR ALIVE --Participants of the Monkey Punch cheering party.
- Cosmic Guerrilla-Universal arcade game, in charge of concept design as Ishimori Productions
- Tomorrow morning on the stars
- Kizuna From the unscrupulous sons to the unscrupulous sons (Choeisha) --An essay based on the story of Ishinomori
- 2012 009 conclusion GOD'S WAR(Cyborg 009 Complete Edition) --Co-authored with Joe Onodera, a novel work (I made a huge amount of plots, but the actual work was incomplete only by writing a part of the manuscript, and Onodera took over later)
- Harmful comic riotAgainst-"Freedom of Comic Expression SocietyWas formed to deter the regulation of expressions
- Yubari International Fantastic Film Festival --Character design
- 2008 is the 70th anniversary of Shotaro Ishinomori's birth and 10 years after his death, from March 3 to 23 of the same year.NHK-BS2"Tokon! Shotaro Ishinomori" featuring Ishinomori's manga works and original video works will be broadcast as an exceptional special program for over 31 hours, and "70th Anniversary DVD Box" will be released as a commemorative event. The event continued.
- If a cat passes, it makes sense to withdraw --Collection of essays
Main appearance work
Although he is the original author, Shotaro Ishinomori himself appears in TV programs and movies in some of the works.
Depending on the time of appearance, it is under the name of "Shotaro Ishinomori".
- Kamen Rider(1972, Toei) Episode 84. Angler killed by sea anemone
- Inazuman (1973, Toei) Assistant
- Kaiketsu Zubat (1977, Tokyo 12 channel) Episode 10. Former professional baseball player Ishimori[Annotation 19]
- Robot No. 110 (1977, Toei) The final story.Dr. Robot
- Great dinosaur era(Anime)(1979May 10Public, NTV) Jun's (hero) father's voice
- Let's go! Red Vickies(1981, Toei) Episode 53. Him / Herself
- Finger 5 Adventure(1974, Toei) With four family members as an audienceCameo appearance(I also supervise)
- Kamen Rider Eight Rider VS Galaxy King(1980, Toei) Tenkai crew (also general director)
- Kamen Rider BLACK Express to Onigashima (1988, Toei) Angler
- Future memories(1992,Toho) Him / Herself
- Shin Kamen Rider Introduction(1992, Toei) The man who set up the bomb at the beginning * Special appearance
Osamu TezukaShotaro Ishinomori is not only famous, but also has the best quality and quantity of manga works, and there are many common episodes, so I will explain them in separate sections.
- Before debut
- Shotaro Ishinomori was written by Osamu Tezuka and Shichima Sakai when he was a child.Shin treasure islandI was shocked by the fact that I wanted to become a cartoonist, and the school children's company that was serialized in TezukaCartoon boyI sent it to the reader's post section of the magazine every time.Tezuka evaluates Ishimori as a "drawing out of the blue" and a "picture of a genius boy," which gradually makes him want to help with his work..
- Spring in the second year of high school, "Astro boyTezuka, who is writing "Lightning Human Volume", received a telegram saying "Shigotowotetsudatsutehoshii" and took a break from school.TokyoAnd his mid-term testassistantServed.At this time, although it was enough to draw only the background and supporting characters, Tezuka was also surprised because he showed all the main characters such as Astro Boy and Higeoyaji with Tezuka touch.
- With the help of Tezuka, Ishimori will make his debut as a cartoonist in a manga boy magazine...Tezuka, who saw the manuscript of his debut work "Second Class Angel", said, "He too.デ ィ ズ ニ ーI'm crazy about it. ".
- After debut
- I moved to Tokyo when I graduated from high school, and one month later I lived in Tezuka.TokiwasoLive in.
- 1959(Showa 34), Toei Animation (currently, Tezuka joined as a production staff)Toei animation) Theatrical animation "Journey to the WestWas requested by Tezuka and dispatched as an assistant to the production site.Tezuka, who was too busy to participate in the production due to writing manga, was Tezuka's assistant at that time instead of himself.Sadao TsukiokaIt was sent with.
- 1967"" Published by Mushi Production Co., Ltd. from (Showa 42)COM"Jun," which was serialized by Ishimori in "Jun," is an experimental work that expresses a lyrical world with only the flow of pictures and frames without drawing a clear story, with the theme of love for her sister and its loss. He was enthusiastically welcomed by the manga readers of the time.However, at this time, in response to a letter from a reader who was a fan of both Tezuka and Ishimori asking Tezuka for his impressions of "Jun," Tezuka was criticized for "Jun," saying, "That is not a manga." I replied the contents.The reader sent it to Ishimori, "Osamu Tezuka describes it this way."Ishimori, who was shocked to read it, declared that "Jun" would be discontinued, but immediately after that, Tezuka visited his apartment alone and apologized, "I don't know why I said that." be..In the end, "Jun" was handed down after that, and "Sabu and City Preservation ReserveWith1968 OfShogakkan Manga AwardIt became an award-winning work.
- After that, the relationship between Tezuka and Ishimori was restored, and Tezuka made Ishimori appear in his manga several times.Shortly before Tezuka died, we also had a conversation.
- After the death of Osamu Tezuka
- 1990 Title title in "Osamu Tezuka Exhibition The Film Lives On"Fujio Fujiko,Shinichi Suzuki,Climbing upIn charge of jointly with.
- 2nd after deathOsamu Tezuka Cultural AwardA special manga award will be given.
According to the websites of Yamada and Sugaya, to be precise, "an assistant in the original meaning that assists Ishimori's drawing work" (this was called Ishimori Studio) and "Manga of Ishimori Productions related works" There are two types of "painting of character products, etc.", and both have different workplaces, and many people have only been in charge of one of them.For example, Nagai is the former and Sugaya is the latter.When Ishimori died, the funeral was held in a secret burial, but as a result of direct complaints, the students who were active in the early days of TV manga magazine, which started with the "rider" boom, were allowed a group visit to Ishimori's house. There is.
Ishinomori tells Sugaya, "There were many assistants, but only Sugaya was a disciple.".
- Nagai Hao
- Keiko Takemiya
- Gota Sakurata
- Sugawaya Mitsuru
- Hayase Masato
- Yamada Goro
- Yuji Hosoi
- Ryu Noguchi
- Norio Narii
- Jo Azuchi(Shizuo Kanayama)
- Sugar Sato
- Ishikawa Morihiko
- Yoshiki Tsuchiyama
- Hio Akira(Makoto Kanno)
- Akira Kawa
- Kazuhiko Miyaya
- Akira Kagami
- Yoshiaki Tsuhara
- Watanabe Electric Co., Ltd.
The actor who named the stage name
- Daisuke Ban
- Shocker O field This stage name is his own work, but Ishinomori has been retrofitted to the position of godfather..
The person who played Shotaro Ishinomori
- An actor
- Takeshi Onodera - Galaxy tv novel"Manga Michi Youth Edition"
- Kento Nakajima -"Man who made hero Shotaro Ishinomori story"
- Yusaku Hayashida-"The Story of Shotaro Ishinomori, the Man Who Made the Hero" (Childhood)
- Kansei Tanaka -"The story of Shotaro Ishinomori, the man who made the hero" (when he was in junior high school)
- Suzuki Fuku -"Saber + Zenkaiger Superhero Senki"(Boyhood)
- Voice actor
- Shotaro Ishinomori Hometown Memorial Hall
- An exhibition facility focusing on the people and history of Ishinomori.MiyagiTome CityIt is located near the birthplace of Ishinomori. Opened in July 2000.
- Ishinomori's personal favorite items, collections, souvenirs, etc. are mainly exhibited.
- Ishinomori Manga Museum
- An exhibition facility based on Ishinomori's works.Ishinomori was my second homeMiyagiIshinomakiLocated in. Opened in July 2001.
- XNUM X Year X NUM X Month X NUM X DayTohoku-Pacific Ocean EarthquakeDamaged by the tsunami, but reopened on November 2012, 11.
- ^ It also corresponds to Tezuka, who was described as "the god of manga."
- ^ During this period, story manga for young people and above tended to be called graphic novels.
- ^ The Guinness record until then was Osamu Tezuka.
- ^ Reiji MatsumotoIs the same date of birth as.
- ^ This is the origin of the pen name of Ishinomori.At that time, he disliked the design of the illustrator who was active in military manga postcards such as "Army Life Military News", and avoided the same surname and named himself Ishimori.
- ^ To a cartoonist from the same schoolKatsuhiro OtomoThere is.
- ^ Some books describe it as 1955.
- ^ The works published in the early "Shojo Club"Fujio AkatsukaJoint pen name withAsuka IzumiName, Akatsuka andMizuno EikoJoint pen name withU. MyrSome are in the name.
- ^ Shotaro Ishinomori "Youth of Tokiwaso My Manga Training Era"ISBN 978-4-06-183752-2 KodanshaAccording to Kodansha Bunko, 1986, p. 208, the cause of death was "due to over-strike of morphine" to control the asthma attack that was a chronic disease.heart attack".Ishinomori seemed to be in a stable condition when his sister collapsed and called an ambulance, was hospitalized and gave an injection, so he returned to Tokiwa-so and then went out to watch a movie with Akatsuka and Hideko Mizuno. ..He states that he received a telegram when he returned to "come to the hospital."In addition, Mizuno, who had been working with Ishinomori and Akatsuka all day on the day of Ishinomori's sister's death, also detailed the situation including Ishinomori's words and actions in his book "Tokiwa-so Diary" (Vanity Press, 2009). It is described in.Moreover, although the details of this event are quite different compared to the testimony of Ishinomori and Mizuno,Fujio Fujiko AThe work ofLove ... Around the time of squeezing ...- Michio Manga's youth] Is also drawn.
- ^ According to "Tokiwa-so's Youth, My Manga Training Era," p. 96, "I found it difficult to balance manga (my work) with Toei Animation."
- ^ The countries, cities, and famous places visited at this time areAmerica3 weeks (Los Angeles,San Francisco,ニ ュ ー ヨ ー ク,Las Vegas,Tokyo Disneyland,Grand Canyon, Seattle)The United Kingdom(UK),France(Paris),オーストリア(Vienna),Germany(East Berlin,West Berlin), Netherlands,スペイン(Madrid),イタリア(Rome,Milan),Greece(Parthenon temple),Egypt(Cairo,pyramid,Sphinx),Hong Kong,Macauな ど.TaiziIs the country of origin of the cyborg warriors <002, 003, 004, 005, 007>.Also,GreeceIs a mute cyborg motif.In later yearspyramidAlso appeared
- ^ However, Ishinomori's rough was not always respected, and the program staff sometimes arranged it significantly.The existing rough sketches are included in Geneon Entertainment's "Ishinomori Shotaro Henshin Hero Art Book-Before 1975-" and "Ishinomori Shotaro Henshin Hero Art Book (After1975)".
- ^ Some sources describe it as 1986.
- ^ Regarding the notation of the character "No", when Ishinomori is alive, when displaying publications and video originals, it is written in a size of 2/3 to 1/2 in height and width compared to other characters ("half-width character" Is not. ") Was required.
- ^ Fujiko's "Ghost TaroThe main character "Shota Ohara" is based on the name of Ishinomori.In addition, to Hiroshi Fujimoto who stopped the joint pen name of "Fujiko Fujio" and became Fujiko Fujio FFujiko F. FujioIt was Ishinomori who advised me to do so.
- ^ In the ending, the names of Keita Amemiya and Ryu Noguchi are credited to the character design, but the rough of RX (head only), which is the leading role, and the rough of many monsters after the middle of the program are done by Ishinomori.
- ^ Only the character on the enemy side is in charge of character design.
- ^ Saburo Yate,Keisuke Yamakawa,KoikeTreated as co-written with.The lyrics and songs are the theme songs of works other than Super Sentai (Chumei WatanabeIt is also quoted from (composition).
- ^ The snapshot taken at this time is displayed near the entrance of Ishinomori's birthplace.
- ^ a b Japan Writers' Association "Literature Yearbook 1999"Shinchosha Co., Ltd., 1999, 375 pages.
- ^ a b c d Transformation Hero Daizenshu 1995, p. 152, "Interview with the original author Shotaro Ishinomori"
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k Kamen Rider Phantom Great Pictorial 2016, p. 178, "Kamen Rider Staff Cast People Directory 2016 Edition"
- ^ Manga King Ishinomori Birth Event - Ishinomaki Nichinichi Shimbun
- ^ "Pressure" to become Kento Nakajima, "King of Manga" Shotaro Ishinomori - Sankei sports
- ^ [Ginza Tsutaya Bookstore] "Manga Emperor" Shotaro Ishinomori 80th Anniversary Fair Held! - Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun
- ^ Kodansha ed. "Character Taizen Non-Fiction Testimony! Kamen Rider Showa" Kodansha, 2017, p.28
- ^ Yomiuri Shimbun x Da Vinci Mystery Book Fair 2015 [Daidan] Bin Konno x Kanae Minato x Michiko Mamuro (Daikanyama Tsutaya Books, Literature) <Part XNUMX> Da VinciNews August 2015, 3
- ^ "Hiroshi Aramata Electronic Manga Navigator 11th Reiji Matsumoto”. EbookJapan (October 2011, 10). As of May 7, 2013オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2018/7/9Browse.
- ^ Joji Yamauchi, "Records of the Last Residents of Tokiwaso," p.222 (Tokyo Shoseki, 2011).
- ^ a b c d e "Introduction to Shotaro Ishinomori's Manga Artist" Akita Bunko, 1998, pp.22-27
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j Shotaro Ishinomori | Ishimori Productions Official Homepage(Retrieved September 2021, 7)
- ^ Ishinomori Hero File 2013, pp. 124 --125, Shotaro Ishinomori Chronology.
- ^ Showa Ishinomori Hero Retsuden 2013, pp. 106 --111, Shotaro Ishinomori History.
- ^ a b "Introduction to Shotaro Ishinomori's Manga Artist" Akita Bunko, 1998, p.30
- ^ WEB Anime Style Daisaku Shirakawa Interview (2) Retrieved October 2012, 10.On the other hand, Tsukioka was evaluated for his talent and joined Toei Animation as it was, and was called a "genius animator".
- ^ See the travel diary "World Manga".
- ^ a b Shotaro Ishimori "Tokiwa-so no Seishun-My Age of Manga Training" Kodansha Bunko, 1986, p.185
- ^ Shotaro Ishimori "Tokiwa-so no Seishun-My Age of Manga Training" Kodansha Bunko, 1986, p.190
- ^ Shotaro Ishimori "Tokiwa-so no Seishun-My Manga Training Era" Kodansha Bunko, 1986, pp.186-208
- ^ Shotaro Ishimori "Tokiwa-so no Seishun-My Manga Training Era" Kodansha Bunko, 1986, pp.184-213
- ^ a b c d Sugawaya Mitsuru"The final episode of tears is an introduction to the new" 009 "" "This final episode is amazing!" Media Factory, February 2003, 2, First Edition, 11st edition, pp. 1-72.ISBN-4 8401-0703-3.
- ^ Shotaro Ishinomori "Shotaro Ishinomori Transformation Hero Illustrations -Before 1975-"Geneon Entertainment, Nov. 2004, 3, p. 24.ISBN 4-89452-797-9.
- ^ Mourning, Shotaro Ishinomori XNUMXrd: "Illness"(Retrieved September 2021, 7)
- ^ Manga Declaration | Ishimori Productions Official Homepage(Retrieved September 2021, 7)
- ^ Shotaro Ishinomori 20th Anniversary of Furusato Memorial Hall | Ishimori Productions Official Homepage(Retrieved September 2021, 7)
- ^ Manga Museum reaches 350 million visitors, celebrating the 20th anniversary of overcoming difficulties | Kahoku Shimpo Online News / ONLINE NEWS(April 2021, 2) Viewed June 14, 2021
- ^ a b "Kamen Rider is back!The damaged Ishinomori Manga Museum is back”. Asahi Shimbun (April 2012, 11). As of April 18, 2012オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2013/1/28Browse.
- ^ Go Nagai, 2010, "Gekiman!" Devilman Edition Episode 2 (included in Volume 1 of the book), Nihon Bungeisha[Page number required]
- ^ "Introduction to Shotaro Ishinomori's Manga Artist"ISBN-4 253-17250-4 Akita Shoten<Akita Bunko> 272 pages
- ^ "Backstage of Super Sentai Production Shinichiro Shirakura"Super Sentai Official Mook 20th Century 1992 Dinosaur squadron juuranger"Kodansha<Kodansha series MOOK>, August 2019, 3, pages 8-32.ISBN 978-4-06-513708-6.
- ^ Goodbye Fujio Akatsuka dies
- ^ Manga Chinese Adult Biography Volume 2 Xiang Yu pp. 224-225
- ^ Fujiko Fujio Ⓐ"Manga Road Love ... around the time ...See Volume 3, p17
- ^ "Kamen Rider's late Mr. Ishinomori, Guinness with the most comics". Asahi Shimbun.As of August 2008, 1オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2012/10/29Browse.
- ^ http://www.ebookjapan.jp/ebj/special/st/ishinomori_digital.asp
- ^ "Great dinosaur era”. Media Art Database. 2016/10/30Browse.
- ^ a b Osamu Tezuka "I am a Manga Artist" p.143.
- ^ Yasumi Iwakami "Modern Portrait 24 Shotaro Ishinomori" "AERA", Asahi Shimbun, 1990.Web posting Retrieved November 2012, 10.
- ^ Shotaro Ishinomori, "Memory of Words," 2008, p. 132.
- ^ "The successor to Shotaro Ishinomori Kamen Rider Manga Family Retsuden 1st Mitsuru Sugaya" "KODANSHA Official File Magazine Kamen Rider Vol.1 Kamen Rider No. 1"Kodansha, Nov. 2004, 7, p. 9.ISBN 4-06-367086-4.
- ^ "Profile". 2012/10/29Browse.
- ^ "" Super Hero Senki "Fuku Suzuki visited Shotaro Ishinomori's grave and took a picture, including new rider information.". Movie Natalie (Natasha). (April 2021, 7) 2021/7/22Browse.
- ^ Ishinomori Hero File 2013, pp. 117 --119.
- ^ Showa Ishinomori Hero Retsuden 2013, pp. 104 --105.
- "TV magazineSpecial Editing Henshin Hero Daizenshu "Kodansha, August 1995, 11.ISBN 4-06-178419-6.
- "Resurrection!Ishinomori Hero File "Gakken<Gakken Mook>, September 2013, 9.ISBN 978-4-05-610166-9.
- "Showa Ishinomori Hero Retsuden"Tokuma bookstore<HYPER MOOK>, November 2013, 10.ISBN 978-4-19-730131-7.
- "Shotaro Ishinomori" (Sugar Sato (manga), Ishimori Productions (supervised)), Poplar Publishing, Comic Edition World Biography 24,ISBN-978 4591131725, (December 2012, 12). * A biography of Shotaro Ishinomori for children written in manga format after his death.
- "Space shipSeparate Volume Kamen Rider Phantom Great Pictorial 2016 ”Hobby Japan<Hobby Japan MOOK>, March 2016, 3.ISBN 978-4-7986-1202-7.
- Natsuki Yamada: "Shotaro Ishinomori", Seikyusha,ISBN 978-4-7872-9239-1(June 2016, 11).
- Kamen Rider SPIRITS
- Sengoku Line(Mangattan liner service)
- Tome City Ishimori Elementary School
- Man who made hero Shotaro Ishinomori story
- Welcome back Monet -Appeared in the play.