Mr. Fukuda is pleased to participate nationwide with a photo certificate
Katahira Elementary School 6th grade Yoshitomo Fukuda Go to the prefectural championship, nationwide participation The goal is to break through the qualifying, to the top Asao Ward, Kawasaki City
If you write the contents roughly
Mr. Furusawa hopes that "I want Asao Ward to play an active role nationwide."
Yoshitomo Fukuda (11), a sixth grader at Katahira Elementary School, held the "42nd Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology Cup Boys' Little Boys ..." held in Yokohama on July XNUMXth. → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Kawasaki City, which is long in the north and south, is farthest from Kawasaki Ward (the southeastern part of the city), which is the center of administration and commerce. Therefore, it takes a very long time to move to the city hall, and it is better to fly to Shinjuku, where the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Office is located, than to the center of Kawasaki City. Therefore, most of the things are sufficient within the ward.hillsPioneer.Odakyu OfShinyurigaoka StationNear the north of Kawasaki CityFukutoshinIt was developed as a modern city with various commercial facilities such as ward offices, tax offices, department stores, movie theaters, etc.[Annotation 1].1998(10)Ministry of Construction(CurrentMinistry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism)of100 cityscapesWas awarded. It's a big city, but around the stationCustoms businessAre prohibited at the game hall (pachinkoIt is a rare town that is limited to just one store. In order to strengthen north-south traffic, Kawasaki CityKawasaki Transit High Speed Rail(Municipal subway) construction plan1960 eraHowever, construction did not start2018Plan abolished in (30)It became.
Not just commercialOdakyu Odawara Line-Tama LineCentered aroundTokyo OfBed townIs continuing to develop. Originally, the areaTsukui Highway(Currently the Setagaya Machida Line)Gotanda River,Aso RiverStretches along1927With the opening of the Odakyu Line in 2, the inconvenience of transportation was improved and a village was formed along the line. In the 1960s, the hills of the current Aso areaJapan Housing Corporation(CurrentUrban regeneration mechanism)byHousing complexAlthough the population in the maintenance area increased rapidly after the rapid development of the residential area starting from the construction, most of the land removed from the maintenance area was covered with forests and the population was small.[Annotation 2].. However1974With the opening of the Tama Line in (49), the area near the line was developed as a residential area.2000Since (12), a service schedule has been set up that is aware of the Tama line, and access to the city center has improved,Odakyu real estateDevelopers such as actively developed and soldNew residential areaThere are many along the line. Therefore, it is the ward with the most social increase in Kawasaki City..
Japan's oldest in the southern part of the wardSweet persimmonIs said to be the breed ofZenji-maru persimmonThere is the Ozenji district where was discovered, and it became the origin of the name "Kakio". In the Kurokawa area in the northern part of the ward,SatoyamaIs left.
in recent years,Showa College of MusicAttracting theKawasaki City Art CenterConstruction of theKAWASAKI Shinyuri Film FestivalWe are focusing on music and art as part of Kawasaki City's “artistic city concept”.
Located at the northwest end of Kawasaki City,Tama HillsOccupy a part of. The altitude is higher overall,Kawasaki CityThere is also the highest point in Aso Ward. Flows from the center of the ward to the westAso RiverThe altitude is low along the road.
Therefore, Aso Ward is a first-class river that flows around it.Tsurumi RiverWater system andTamagawaIt is a watershed on the Tsurumi River.Aso River, Katahira River, Shinpukuji River, Hayano River,Kurosuda River, And the Tama River systemGotanda River,Misawa RiverIt is the source of many rivers.
To the westEnclaveHas becomeOkagamiThere is a district, but this isMeijiDue to the historical background of the times, junior high school students who live there attend school from the enclave to the hometown.
Adjacent local governments
- Kamakura PeriodHas a description of "Asogo" and it can be seen that the name "Aso" was still in existence from this era.
- 1214(Kenpo 2 years):Hoshijukusan Rengein Ozenji TempleIn the mountains, you can find the oldest sweet persimmon in Japan, "Zenji Maru".
- Edo Period"Hosoyama Village" and "Kurokawa VillageThere is a description indicating that charcoal was being performed. This charcoal was called "Kurokawa charcoal".
- 1889(Meiji 22):TachibanajuToIkuta Village,Tsuzuki-gunToKakibu Village-Okakami VillageIs established.
- 1927(Showa 2): As the first railway line in the current Aso areaOdakyu Electric RailwayOdawara LineOpened.Kakio StationEstablished.
- 1938(Showa 13): Transferred Ikuta Village, Tachibana Tree County to Kawasaki City.
- 1939(14th year of Showa): Kakio-mura, Tsuzuki-gun and Okaue-mura were transferred to Kawasaki City.
- 1960(Showa 35) March: On the Odakyu Odawara LineYurigaoka StationEstablished. In the neighborhoodJapan Housing CorporationIt was opened when the Yurioka housing complex, which was constructed by, started to move in, and the population in the area has since increased.
- 1972(47) April: Kawasaki CityGovernment-designated cityWith the transition,Tama-kuInauguration.
- 1973(Showa 48) November: Kawasaki City announces the concept of the northern Fukutoshin centered around the current Shin-Yurigaoka Station.
- 1974(49) February:Odakyu Tama LineIs opened,Shinyurigaoka Station,Satsukidai Station,Kurihira Station,Kurokawa StationEstablished.
- 1974(49) February:Keio Sagamihara LineToWakabadai StationEstablished.
- 1978(Showa 53): Stone tools excavated from Kurokawa 2 years ago.
- 1982(Showa 57) July: The entire former Kakibu village and former Okakami village of Tama Ward, and part of the former Ikuta Village were separated.AsoIs born.
- 1991(3) March: Kawasaki City announces the concept of "town of art" for the Shin-Yurigaoka area.
- 1995(7): Kawasaki Mikawa City attracts companies in Kurokawa.
- 1998(10) October: The area around Shin-Yurigaoka Station receives the cityscape target from the Ministry of Construction.
- 2004(16) December: On the Odakyu Tama LineHaruhino StationEstablished.
- 2007(19) April:Showa College of MusicMoved to the area around Shin-Yurigaoka Station.
Origin of ward name
The ward name is open to the public, and in addition to Aso, "Yurigaoka Ward""Yamate Hikari Ward""Kakio WardThere was something like that.As a result of further deliberationMizusho place nameYurigaoka Ward and Yamate Hikari Ward are narrowed down to Kakio Ward and Asao Ward because they have little history.Tsuzuki-gunKakibu VillageThe most common result was "Kakio Ward" derived from "Asao Ward", but it was decided to be "Asao Ward" because it has a historical origin and is suitable for the name of the new ward..
AsoThe origin of the place name is from ancient timeshempIs native to8st centuryToImperial courtToAzabuThis is because there is a record that it was paid.The reading isAsaokuBut idiomaticallySo wellSometimes read[Annotation 3].
In Aso Ward, in some areasAct on Residential Displaybased onHouse displayIs being implemented. Kawasaki city nameChomeArabic numbers are widely adopted in, and even if they are written in Chinese numerals in official reports, they are unified here.
This ward has more women than men. (85,480 men and 90,077 women. According to the 27 Census)
Although it is a commercial center, there are still many farmers in some areas, especiallyKurokawa,Okagami, Hayano areaUrbanization control areaAnd designated as an agricultural promotion area. Also, KurikiKurokawa areaToKawasaki Micom CityWas established and many research institutes of computer software related companies are located.
There is a large-scale commercial district centered on Shin-Yurigaoka Station, a medium-scale facility such as a shopping district near Kakiu Station, which flourished from the oldest, and small-scale commercial districts near other stations. Also runs alongside the Odakyu Line and Odawara LineSetagaya Machida LineCommercial facilities gather along.
On the other hand, there are no national roads or highways in Aso ward, which is a highway of the ward.Tokyo Metropolitan Route/Kanagawa Prefectural Road 3 Setagaya Machida LineDue to heavy traffic congestion (see below),Roadside storeHowever, the commercial facilities are only large enough to support the daily lives of the residents, except for around Shin-Yurigaoka Station.
- Denenchofu Gakuen University
- Showa College of Music
- Tokyo City University Ozenji Campus
- Nippon Film College
- Showa College of Music Junior College
- Kanagawa Prefectural Aso High School
- Kanagawa Prefectural Aso General High School
- Kiri Koen High School
Junior high school
Social education facility
- Prime Arena Shinyurigaoka
- Reedence Square Haruhino
- Shinyurigaoka Legato Place
- Garden Arena Shinyurigaoka View Court
- Garden Arena Shinyurigaoka Garden Court
- Lions Garden Yurigaoka
- Noblesse Shin-Yurigaoka
- Shinyurigaoka Park House
- Season Arena Shinyurigaoka
- The Park House Kamiasao
- Garden Arena Shinyurigaoka Hill Top Coat
- Park Heights Yurigaoka
- Lexel Haruhino Foresta
- Leafia Residence Haruhino
- Shinyurigaoka Park House Hills Terrace
- Master Arena Shinyurigaoka
- Authent Court Haruhino
- Claire Garden Asodai
- Crest Form Shinyurigaoka South Hill
- Asaodai housing complex
- New Yuri Green Town
- Nijigaoka housing complex
- Yurigaoka Mizuki Town
- Sun Raffle Yurigaoka
- Sunrise Chiyogaoka
General hospitals in the ward are gathered around Kakio Station such as Asao General Hospital and Kakio Memorial Hospital, but they exist in Shin-Yurigaoka General Hospital, which has Shin-Yurigaoka Station as one of the nearest stations, and in the adjacent Miyamae Ward. There are other general hospitals with convenient access, such as St. Marianna Medical University Hospital. There are many individual practitioners in the ward, but in the event of a more detailed examination or emergency, St. Marianna Medical University Hospital (including Municipal Tama Hospital) is often referred to, and Municipal Tama Hospital is designated and managed by the city. It can be said that the existence of the university has a great influence on medical care in the northern part of the city, including Asao Ward, because it is entrusted with management as a person.
Major general hospitals in the ward and adjacent
- Shin-Yurigaoka General Hospital(377 floors) -15 minutes walk from Shin-Yurigaoka Station
- Kakio Memorial Hospital (270 beds) -5 minutes walk from Kakio Station
- Asao General Hospital (199 beds), Asao Rehabilitation General Hospital (183 beds) -10 minutes walk from Kakio Station
- Kawasaki Rural City Hospital (305 beds) --Kakio Station Bus 5 minutes, Satsukidai Station 15 minutes walk
- Tama Hiyoshidai Hospital (199 beds) -Kakio Station Bus 12 minutes
- St. Marianna University of MedicineHospital (1208 beds) --Miyamae Ward (nearest station:Yurigaoka Station）
- Kawasaki Municipal Tama Hospital(376 beds) --Tama Ward (nearest station:Noborito Station）
- Nippon Medical School Tama Nagayama Hospital(401 beds) --Tama City, Tokyo (Nearest station:Odakyu Nagayama Station）
Central station:Shinyurigaoka Station
- Odakyu Electric Railway
- Keio Electric Railway
- Since the front and back are sandwiched between Tokyo, you cannot go to other stations in the prefecture without passing through Tokyo.
- However, there is no station in the ward because it is a freight line part.
- When heading from the first station (Shinagawa Station in Tokyo) to a station in Kanagawa Prefecture (scheduled for Hashimoto Station in Sagamihara City), we plan to pass through the basement of the ward.There are no plans to set up a station in this area.
Route under construction
- Yokohama Municipal SubwayBlue line: Shin-Yurigaoka Station-(Aoba-ku, Yokohama)SusukinoDistrict- Azamino Station）
- In the 2000 Transport Policy Council report, Shin-Yurigaoka Station-as an extension of the Yokohama Municipal SubwaySusukinoThe route was positioned as a route that should be started for maintenance by FY2015 (SusukinoReported as a route that should be developed between the district and Azamino Station by FY2015). On January 2019, 1, it was reported that Yokohama City had decided on an extension policy from Azamino Station to Shin-Yurigaoka Station.On January 1, the same year, an agreement was reached between Yokohama City and Kawasaki City regarding the extension, and a memorandum of understanding was signed between the two mayors... Aiming to open around 2030.
- Kawasaki City Transportation Bureau
- Tokyu bus
- Odakyu Bus
- Kanagawa Central Transportation
Airport direct bus
- Shin-Yurigaoka Station- Haneda airport(Odakyu Bus, Tokyu Bus,Keikyu Express Bus）
- Shin-Yurigaoka Station ・Tamaplaza Station - Narita Airport(Odakyu Bus, Tokyu Bus,Keisei Bus）
Commuting highway bus
- Nijigaoka / Susukino / Utsukushigaoka Nishi →Shibuya Station(Tokyu Bus)
- Main local road
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 3 Setagaya Machida Line(Michi Tsukui)
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 12, Yokohama Kamiso Line(Aso street)
- Kanagawa Prefectural Road No. 19 Machida Chofu Line(Tsurukawa Kaido)
- General prefectural road
The Setagaya Machida Line, which runs along the Odakyu Line and Odawara Line and runs east-west through almost the center of the ward, is the main road that connects the city center with Shin-Yurigaoka Station and the Machida city area. Mixed and the road is chronic because it has one lane on each sideTraffic jamIs occurring. For that reason, we are proceeding with the construction of two lanes on each side from Shin-Yurigaoka Station where there is a lot of traffic to Kakio Station.
From the Kakio/Machida city area in the western part of the ward and the Kurokawa/Tama city area in the northern part of the ward (Shitte Kurokawa line) to the Ozenji temple in the southern part of the wardTomei Kawasaki ICEven when heading for the direction, it was necessary to pass near Shin-Yurigaoka station due to the Odakyu Odawara line,2010May 10In the middle of Shin-Yurigaoka Station and Kakio Station, a bridge was built around the area, and the road connecting from the Ozenji area to the Setagaya Machida Line was opened, so there was no need to detour around Shin-Yurigaoka Station.
Recently, due to delays in road development around Shin-Yurigaoka, public transportation is disrupted on weekends, and it takes about 2.5 minutes for a bus to reach a distance of 50km.
Famous places, historic sites, sightseeing spots, festivals, special events
- Kotohira Shrine
- Ozenji Temple - Kitahara White AutumnHave visited. Japan's oldest persimmon variety in the precinctsZenji-maru persimmonLogs remain.
- Korinji Temple - Rinzai sectKenchoji Temple temple.Five-storied pagodaIs famous.
- (Hydrangea Temple)-Over XNUMXhydrangeaIs a famous place.
- Kobo no Matsu
- Kobo DaishiThere is a legend that he stopped at this land and tried to build a temple, but gave up because there were not enough valleys and instead planted pine trees and left. First generationKobo no Matsu The1956It was burned down in December and is still there.
- Kawasaki City Art Center(Theater/Video Hall)
- It is a facility operated by Kawasaki City, and is equipped with a training room, a conference room, etc., centering on a warm water pool that uses the waste heat of the refuse incinerator. The warm water pool is all weather type. We have completed and completed facility renovation work, which is scheduled to be closed for about half a year for three years from fiscal 2014.
- Ozenji Furusato Park
- KAWASAKI Shinyuri Film Festival -A film festival run mainly by citizen volunteers.
- Aso tree bandage Fudoson Daruma city-Daruma city of the Kanto payment. Held every January 1th.
- Arterica Shinyuri-An art festival centered on music, movies, and theater that is held every year during Golden Week.
- (Commonly known as: Rainnet Kawasaki / Jurisdiction of Kawasaki City Waterworks Bureau)
- Kakio Power Station
- Previously, there was a description "Taro Aso" in the name in the application example of the ward office window,2008 Liberal Democratic Party presidential electionAt the time ofTaro AsoIt was pointed out that it was the same character as the candidate, and it was replaced.
- Kanzaki Jun -Actor, representative of review production company Eternal Splendor Promotion
- 10carats-Boys review unit
- Mizuho Fukushima - Member of the House of Councilors,Social DemocratsHead of Party Party Minister for Consumers and Declining Birthrate
- Masumi Kuwata -Former professional baseball player, (Boys league) Chairman Aso Giants, (Specified nonprofit corporation) Amici del Cuore, President
- Daiki Motoki -Former professional baseball player
- Ogami Izumi Former announcer
- Takehiko Ono -Actor
- Naru Hiraizumi -Actor
- Murai Kunio,Mikiko Otonashi,Mayumi Murai An actor
- Maximum The Ryo-kun-(maximum the Hormone), musicians
- Nawo-(Maximum The Hormone), musician
- Seiji Fukushi -Actor
- Hiroyasu Yamaura -Writer
- Kubo -(Villarreal),soccer player
- Narumi Miura -(Nippon Television Beleza),soccer player
- ^ Among these, regarding the attraction of large-scale commercial facilitiesSeibu Saison GroupWas delayed due to withdrawal from theShinyurigaoka Elmi Road,Satie Vivere ShinyurigaokaIs being enhanced by the sales of.
- ^ There are currently 18 elementary schools in the district (see applicable items),1873With Kakio Elementary School established (Meiji 6)1875(Meiji 8) It is the second largest history other than Nishiikuta Elementary School, which was established.1964Yurigaoka Elementary School was established in 39, and all subsequent schools were established during the period of rapid population growth.
- ^ However, "Kami Aso" and "Shimo Aso" are sometimes read as "Aso" by convention.
- ^ About the abolition of Kawasaki Municipal Railway Plan Kawasaki City
- ^ Municipal school introduction Kawasaki City Education Center
- ^ (PDF)
- ^ "Series "Exploring the History of Aso" Episode 47 Aso Township-Derived from the Ward Name-". Kakio Culture No. 77. Kakio Folk Museum (October 2014, 10). 2020/6/8Browse.
- ^ "Exploring the history of Aso Aso Township-Derived from the ward name-". Town News (Asao Ward version). Town news company (September 2014, 10). 2020/6/8Browse.
- ^ "Azamino-Shin-Yurigaoka to extend Yokohama Municipal Subway Opened around XNUMX". Kanagawa newspaper(Kanagawa). Kanagawa Shimbun (January 2019, 1). As of January 1, 2019オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2019/1/1Browse.
- ^ "To extend to" Shin-Yurigaoka "on the Yokohama Municipal Subway Odakyu Line". NHK NEWS WEB(November 2019, 1). オ リ ジ ナ ルArchived as of October 2019, 1. 2019/1/23Browse.
- ^ a b "To extend the Yokohama Municipal Subway Blue Line "Azamino-Shin-Yurigaoka"! -To promote the business, Yokohama City and Kawasaki City will cooperate and cooperate with each other-". Yokohama City Transportation Bureau Urban Transportation Division, Yokohama City Transportation Bureau Construction Improvement Division, Kawasaki City Town Development Bureau Transportation Policy Office. Yokohama City (January 2019, 1). 2019/1/23Browse.
- ^ http://www.city.kawasaki.jp/templates/press/cmsfiles/contents/0000070/70266/H27ouzenjityoukikyuukan.pdf August 27, 8 Kawasaki City Press Release "Ozenji Residual Heat Utilization Citizen's Facility (Yonetty Ozenji) will be closed for a long time due to large-scale renovation work"
- ^ "Entry example To change "Taro Aso" If you misunderstand, Asao Ward, Kawasaki City". 47NEWS. 47NEWS (September 2008, 9). As of October 3, 2010オ リ ジ ナ ルMore archives.2020/6/8Browse.