Supervised by Dr. Kutsuna!Explaining infectious diseases with manga.Also new corona, noro, flu.
If you write the contents roughly
This book was supervised by Satoshi Kutsuna, who is famous as an infectious disease specialist.
Due to the epidemic of the new coronavirus, masks and hand washing have been thoroughly carried out compared to before, and awareness of infection control has increased.That ... → Continue reading
Haven't missed the book you should read? "BOOK Watch" introduces not only new books but also hidden masterpieces. We publish a wide range of works such as pure literature, romance, non-fiction, natural sciences, photo books and cooking recipes.
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Satoshi Kutsuna(To be tied up1978May 12 -) is JapaneseDoctor,Medical doctor.Bachelor of Science Themedical doctor(Yamaguchi University-2010）.Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka University Infection Control Medicine Course 教授,and Osaka University Hospital Professor of Infection Control Department.SpecialtyInfectious disease(Emerging infectious disease,Revival infectious disease,Imported infectious disease).
When I was a college student, I ran a blog called "Brutas, You Mocha" under the name of "Kutsuou" and sent out daily events at the medical school..
TwitterThen, he calls himself "King of shoes".New coronavirus infectionPlays the role of Government of Japan Public Relations Secretary inCOVID-19 vaccineCall for inoculationGovernment public relationsOn June 2021, 6, a color full-page newspaper advertisement was published in a national newspaper block newspaper, and tweeted, "This morning's morning edition was jacked by King Hakutsu!".
- 1997 - Fukuoka Prefectural Kokura High School graduate
- 2004 - Yamaguchi UniversityFaculty of medicine graduate
- 2004 - National Hospital Organization Kanmon Medical Center Initial residents
- 2006 - Yamaguchi University Hospital Advanced Emergency Medical Center
- 2008 - Nara Medical University Hospital Infectious Disease Center Doctor
- 2010 - Municipal Nara Hospital Infectious Diseases Doctor
- 2012 - National International Medical Research Center International Center for Infectious Diseases Fellow
- 2013 --National Center for Global Health and Medicine International Center for Infectious Diseases Doctor
- 2015 --Deputy Director, International Medical Department, National Center for Global Health and Medicine (joint appointment)
- 2017 --National Center for Global Health and Medicine, Internal Medicine Program Manager (joint appointment)
- 2018 --National Center for Global Health and Medicine, Center for International Infectious Diseases, International Infectious Disease Control Office
- 2021 - Osaka University Hospital Professor, Infection Control Department Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka University Professor of Infection Control Medicine (Infection Control)
TV program / news feature
- General Clinic Doctor G(NHK、2014年4月11日放送、2015年10月27日放送、2016年5月18日放送、2017年4月19日放送）
- News watch 9(NHK, broadcast on August 2014, 8)
- Widena Show(Fuji Television Network, Inc, Broadcasted on July 2014, 9)
- Try Gatten(NHK, broadcast on August 2014, 10)
- Passion continent(Every day broadcasting, June 2015, 4 broadcast, April 5, 2020 broadcast)
- Viewpoint/issue(NHK, broadcast on August 2015, 2)
- NHK Special(NHK, broadcast on August 2020, 4)
- "Imported Infectious Diseases A to Z Learned from Cases"Chugai Medical Co., Ltd., 2015.ISBN 978-4498021228.
- "Mirutre Infectious Diseases"Medical school, 2015.ISBN 978-4260021333.
- "Some Things We Should Talk About Fever," Kanehara Publishing, 2015.ISBN 978-4307101707.
- ^ "Satoshi Kutsuna-Researcher". researchmap.National Research and Development Corporation Japan Science and Technology Agency. 2020/4/30Browse.
- ^ a b "Satoshi Kutsuna (Infectious Disease Doctor) Broadcast on April 2015, 04". Passion continent. MBS TV (September 2015, 4). 2020/4/30Browse.
- ^ "CiNii Dissertation-Physostigmine, a cholinergic agent, suppresses the production of superoxide anion radicals in jugular venous blood, oxidative stress, early inflammatory response, and vascular endothelial damage in a rat anterior cerebral ischemia-reperfusion model.”. CiNii (October 2010, 10). 2021/6/19Browse.
- ^ "Professor Satoshi Kutsuna (Infection Control) has arrived.”. Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka University (July 2021, 7). 2021/7/1Browse.
- ^ "An example of import relapsing fever (Vol. 31 p. 358-359: December 2010 issue)". National Institute of Infectious Diseases Infectious Disease Information Center. 2020/4/30Browse.
- ^ "Two Japanese travelers diagnosed with Zika fever after returning to Bora Bora, French Polynesia (IASR Vol. 2 p. 35-45: February 46 issue)”. National Institute of Infectious Diseases Infectious Disease Information Center. 2020/4/30Browse.
- ^ A case of a Japanese traveler diagnosed with Zika fever after returning from Koh Samui, Thailand (IASR Vol. 1 p. 35-243: October 244 issue) -National Institute of Infectious Diseases
- ^ "Miracle encounter" between a cartoonist and an infectious disease specialist is illustrated Psychical Journal by NHK (2020.04.28)
- ^ "https://twitter.com/kutsunasatoshi/status/1408977523094945793”(Japanese). Twitter. 2021/7/19Browse.
- Osaka University Graduate School of Medicine Infection Control Official Website
- National International Medical Research Center Official Website
- International Infectious Disease Control Office International Infectious Disease Control Office
- Kenshi Kenna - Facebook
- Kenshi Kenna (@kutsunasatoshi)- Twitter
- Kenshi Kenna --Individual-- Yahoo! News