A scene from the photo "Manga Kodan New Edition Miyamoto Musashi". Characterized by a high degree of perfection that does not seem to be 17-18 years old
"11 Piki no Neko" Noboru Baba unpublished manga discovery 17-18 years old, high degree of perfection
If you write the contents roughly
It is said that it will be held in Hachinohe next year.
Noboru Baba (1927-2001), a manga artist and picture book writer from Sannohe Town, Aomori Prefecture, was 17-18 years old before his professional debut ... → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
Hachinohe City(Hachinoheshi) isAomoriLocated in the east,The Pacific OceanFaceCity.Core cityIt is designated as the prefectural capitalAomoriAnd the third largest population in the prefectureHirosakiTogether, it forms part of three major cities in Aomori Prefecture.
|This item includes some computers andBrowsing softwareContains characters that cannot be displayed .|
Hachinohe metropolitan areaOf about 33populationHave.SannoheIt is also a central urban area in cooperation with the Hachinohe area, and the Sanhachi Prefectural Citizens Bureau is established..2002(Heisei14 years) In JanuaryTohoku Shinkansen Hachinohe StationHas been stretched to.
Hachinohe DomainWas placedcastle townBut also.traditional cultureIsEnburi(朳) andHachinohe Sansha Grand Festival,CavalryAre all nationalImportant intangible folk cultural propertiesIs specified in.Traditional craftsFor goods,,etc,local cuisineToSouthern rice cracker,Hachinohe rice cracker soup,Boiled strawberrySuch,EkibenIs "Hachinohe Kouta"Sushi", special products include, etc.The custom of eating "back rest" is rooted in Obon.Spa-Public bathThere are many historically.
B-1 Grand PrixIt is also the birthplace.
The name "Hachinohe" is based on the place name with "to" in the number that has existed for a long time in the northern part of Iwate prefecture and the southwestern part of Aomori prefecture. The origin of the "door" itselfpastureThere are various theories such as the number of the station and the number of the garrison.Detail isNukabe-gunreference.
Jomon Period OfKorekawa RuinsI have a hurt. From the Kazahari site, from the late Jomon periodRicegrain[Annotation 1]Has been excavated. Gassho excavated from KazahariClay figurine TheNational treasureHas becomeIn addition, many crafts have been excavated from Korekawa.
1191(Takehisa2 years),Kai country OfMr. Nanbu North tohokuThe whole areaYoritomo GengenIt is said that it was given from. Mr. Nanbu actually moved to the northeastNorthern and Northern Dynasties.1334(KenmuFirst year),Nanbu Shibu NejoAnd became the ancestor of Southern Nejo (Southern Tono). Mr. Southern Nejo1627(Kanei4 years), by the order of Nanbu Sannohe (later Morioka Nanbu)TonoMoved the castle to.
The early modern period
The turning point wasEdo PeriodThe previous term1664(Kanbun4 years).NanaeBecause he died without deciding on his succession,Morioka DomainCame to the danger of the family being cut off.Edo Shogunate TheMorioka DomainDivided 10 stones into Hachinohe 2 stones and Morioka 8 stones, and became the founder of Hachinohe NanbuNanbu NaoboByHachinohe CastleWas built. This isHachinohe DomainIs the beginning of. There is a considerable difference between the territory of the Hachinohe clan and the current area of Hachinohe City.IwateKuji CityWas the Hachinohe clan.
Hachinohe Castle is nowSanhachi Castle ParkWas there (hence theHachinohe ParkIs not a castle ruin).castle townIs lined with towns with the names of the days when the city stood, such as Mikkamachi and Jukkamachi.Hachinohe city centerIt has become.
In HachinoheMabuchi RiverとNiida RiverA relatively large river is flowing. In particular, the Mabechi River was a river with a lot of flood damage because it meandered and had a large flow rate. Especially at the mouth of the river, the Mabechi River bent sharply and poured into the Pacific Ocean so that it merged with the Niida River.1937(Showa 12), the repair work of the Mabechi River (straightening near the mouth of the river) was difficult and was interrupted due to the war.1949Construction got off to a good start in (24)New industrial citySpecified in1961It was completed in (Showa 36). This reduced flood damage and made the coastal area available as an industrial area.
2011(Heisei23 years)3/11 OfTohoku-Pacific Ocean Earthquake(Great East Japan Earthquake)(I.e.Although the coastal area was severely damaged by this, the damage was relatively less than in the south of Iwate prefecture..
- 1889(Meiji22) April 4-Due to the enforcement of the town and village systemSannoheHachinoheWas launched.
- 1901(Meiji 34) July 7-Sannohe DistrictChoja VillageAnd Hachinohe Town (primary) merged, and Hachinohe Town (secondary) was established.
- 1929(Showa4 years) May 5-Hachinohe-cho, Sannohe-gunKonakano Town-Minato Town-SamemuraMerged, enforced municipal systemHachinohe CityWas launched.The population at this time is 5.
- 1942(Showa 17) April 4-Sannohe-gunShimonaganawashiro VillageIncorporated.
- 1954(Showa 29) April 12-Sannohe-gunKorekawa VillageIncorporated.
- 1955(Showa 30) April 4-Sannohe-gunTatemura,Kaminaganawashiro Village,Ichikawa VillageIncorporated.
- October 1955, 30-Sannohe DistrictToyosaki VillageIncorporated.
- 1958(Showa 33) April 9-Sannohe-gunOdate VillageIncorporated.
- 2001(Heisei13 years) June 4- Special cityMove to.
- 2005(17) March 3-Sannohe DistrictNango VillageIncorporated.Local autonomous districtEstablished Nangou Ward.[Annotation 2] [Annotation 3]
- 2017(29) April 1- Special city at the time of enforcementからCore cityMove to.
Pacific climateHowever, in the summerStopIt is cool due to the influence ofCold injuryOccurs. In winterNorth tohokuBecause there is little snowfall and it is dry and there is a lot of fine weatherDaylight hoursIs also long.
|Climate of Tatehana, Minatomachi, Hachinohe City (Hachinohe Special Area Meteorological Observatory, altitude 27m)|
|Highest temperature record ° C (° F）||15.0|
|Average maximum temperature ° C (° F）||2.8|
|Average daily temperature ° C (° F）||−0.7|
|Average minimum temperature ° C (° F）||−3.9|
|Minimum temperature record ° C (° F）||−15.7|
|Precipitation amount mm (inch)||43.6|
|Snowfall cm (inch)||40|
|Average days of precipitation (≥0.5 mm)||8.8||8.3||9.3||9.7||11.2||10.1||12.1||11.9||11.4||10.1||9.8||8.4||121.1|
|Average number of snowfall days||25.2||22.5||16.5||3.3||0.2||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0||7.2||21.2||0.0|
|Average monthlyDaylight hours||126.1||130.9||166.2||186.9||198.5||168.2||149.7||159.5||148.2||155.7||130.3||124.1||1,844.3|
|Source:Japanese Meteorological Agency (Average value: 1991-2020, extreme value: 1936-present)|
- Hachinohe Port
- Tohoku Electric Power Hachinohe Thermal Power Station(Solar power plantWith）
- JX LNG ServiceHachinoheLNGTerminal(Import base）
- Mitsubishi paperHachinohe Factory (the company's main factory)
- Hachinohe CementHachinohe Factory (formerlyHachinohe MineAlthough cement was also transported by rail, it is now underground using a belt conveyor.
- Ohira MetalHachinohe Headquarters (registered head office is in Tokyo), manufacturing plant (the company's main production base)
- (Japan High Frequency Steel IndustryAffiliate)
- MCC Unitech (Mitsubishi ChemicalSubsidiary, formerNitto Chemical IndustryHachinohe Factory)
- Nitto Gypsum Board (Mitsubishi Chemical Affiliated Company, Former Nitto Chemical Industry Hachinohe Factory)
- Katakura Corp AgriHachinohe Factory (former Nitto Chemical Industry Hachinohe Factory)
- Joint Sake Sei Hachinohe Factory (Oenon Holdingssubsidiary)
- Tamagawa SeikiHachinohe Office
- ULVAC Materials, ULVAC Tohoku, ULVAC Techno (ULVAC Techno)ULVACgroup)
- Epson Atmix (Seiko Epson Corporationsubsidiary)
- TianmaHachinohe Factory
- Hachinohe Smelting (Mitsui Mining & Smeltingsubsidiary)
- Tokyo SteelHachinohe Factory
- Northern Japan Shipbuilding
- Hachinohe Mine(Hachinohe Canyon)
- Hachinohe Kita Inter Industrial Park
- Yahoo! JAPANHachinohe Center
- Tsukuba Software Engineering Aomori Office
Aomori Prefecture designated traditional crafts
It is also designated in Hachinohe city.
The landing quantity is2021The degree is 12 tons, which is the 4th place in the whole country.サ バ1 tons,squid7842 tons,イ ワ シ1 tons are the main fish species.It is the first time in 8966 years that the landed quantity has fallen below 5 tons, and the need for revitalization of the fishery industry has been advocated.
Main fishing port
- Hachinohe fishing port
- Shirahama fishing port
- Fukakubo Fishing Port
- Tanesashi fishing port
- Okuki Fishing Port
- Kanehama fishing port
Main commercial facilities
- Hachinohe city center OfDepartment storeとFashion building
- Shopping centerとComplex commercial facility
- Lapier(Nuclear store:NagasakiyaHachinohe store)
- Pia do(Nuclear store:Ito-YokadoHachinohe Numadate store)
- Symphony Plaza Numakan(Nuclear store:K's DenkiHachinohe Main Store)
- AEON Hachitoda Mukai Shopping Center(Nuclear store:ionHachinohe shop）
- AEON TOWNHachinohe Castle (nuclear store:MaxvaluHachinohe Castle Store)
- Home center
other than this,Animate,Miraiya Bookstore,Kumazawa bookstore,Bunkyodo Bookstore, Kawamura Shoten,Narita main store, Kimura Bookstore, Alice Bookstore, etc. are open independently.The largest bookstoreVidawayOperated byTSUTAYAIt is a Hachinohe New Town store.
- Japan Post BankHachinohe store (Sendai branch Hachinohe branch office:Hachinohe Post OfficeInstalled inside)[Annotation 4]
- Aomori Bank[Annotation 5]
- Michinoku Bank
- Akita Bank
- Iwate Bank
- Tohoku Bank
- Northern Japan Bank
- XNUMX Bank Hachinohe Corporate Sales Office
- Commerce and Industry Association Chuo Bank(Commercial and Industrial Chukin) Hachinohe Branch
- Japan Finance Corporation(OldNational Life Finance Corporation) Hachinohe Branch
- Aomori Shinkin Bank [Annotation 6]
- Aomori Credit UnionHachinohe Branch
- Tohoku Labor BankHachinohe Branch
- Nomura SecuritiesHachinohe Branch
- SMBC Nikko SecuritiesHachinohe Branch
- Monex SecuritiesHachinoheContact center [Annotation 7]
ATM-based financial institutions
- Tokyo Star Bank(2 locations in the city)
- Seven Bank(Affiliation with Aomori Bank,Ito-YokadoHachinohe Numadate store, in the citySeven-ElevenInstalled in each store)
- AEON Bank(Partnership with Michinoku Bank,MaxvaluHachinohe Castle Store,ionHatoda Mukai store, in the cityMINI STOPInstalled in each store)
A financial institution that used to be in the city
- Hokkaido Bank - 1999Around that time, the bank was split into the Sendai branch and the Aomori Bank Hachinohe branch, and integrated and transferred the business.
- Towada Shinkin Bank - 20019/21Integrated and abolished the Shimoda branch of the bank and withdrew from the city.
- Hachinohe Shinkin Bank
- Aomori Shinkin Bank
- Asuka Credit Union
- All laboredHachinohe branch
- Daily Tohoku Shimbun[Annotation 8]
- Tooku NippoHachinohe branch office[Annotation 9]
- Hachinohe Television Broadcasting(Cable tv station）
- Be FM(Community broadcasting station, 76.5MHz)
- NHK Aomori Broadcasting StationHachinohe branch office(General TV: 9ch, Educational TV: 7ch, Radio 1: 999kHz, Radio 2: 1377kHz, FM: 81.8MHz)
- Aomori Broadcasting(RAB) Hachinohe branch office (TV: 11ch, radio: 1485kHz / 92.7MHz[Annotation 10]）
- Radio programs produced by the branch office are broadcast on Saturday evening (16: 00-16: 50) and Sunday morning (10: 00-11: 00).[Annotation 11].
- Aomori TV(ATV) Hachinohe branch office (33ch)
- Aomori Asahi Broadcasting(ABA) Hachinohe branch office (31ch)
- It used to have its headquarters in Hachinohe, but20067/1There is a broadcasting center (performance center)AomoriThe station became the Hachinohe branch office.
- FM Aomori(AFB) Hachinohe branch office (78.4MHz)
- Iwate DailyHachinohe branch office[Annotation 12]
- IBC Iwate Broadcasting(IBC) Hachinohe branch office
- TV Iwate(TVI) Hachinohe branch office
- Iwate Menkoi TV(Mit) Hachinohe branch office
IBC,TVI,toIs originally a TV station in Iwate prefecture, but the coastal area in the northern part of Iwate prefecture (Kuji City) And inland region (Ninohe City) Has a branch office as an interview base in Hachinohe City, which has good transportation. In most areas of the city, television in Iwate prefecture (TVI,IAT,IBC,to,NHK Morioka Broadcasting Station) Is one of the transmitting stationsNinohe relay stationIt is possible to receive cross-border reception on TV in Iwate prefecture by radio waves emitted from[Annotation 13], Especially does not exist in Aomori prefectureFuji TV seriesBroadcast many programs at the fastest speedtoDemand is quite high in the city.In addition, mit is the southern part of Aomori prefecture (Sanhachi Kamikita) Is clearly stated on the HP as a substantial broadcasting area., The Earthquake Early Warning of the same TV will be broadcast when it is issued in Iwate prefecture or in the Sanpachijokita area.Since the commercial area in the north of Iwate prefecture is located in Hachinohe, there are many cases where the weather information in the Hachinohe region outside Iwate prefecture is introduced in the weather information such as TV and radio in Iwate prefecture.
- Mayor : Yuichi Kumagai(August 2021, 11, 17th term)
|代||Name||Inauguration date||Retirement date|
|2 – 4||Shigeo Kanda||April 1930, 8||19428/17|
|5||Ryo Yamauchi||April 1942, 10||19465/17|
|6 – 7||Teijiro Natsubori||April 1946, 7||19514/4|
|8||Murai Kuramatsu||April 1951, 4||195310/23|
|9 – 11||Towabe Iwaoka||April 1953, 12||196511/16|
|12||Nakamura Takudo||April 1965, 11||196911/16|
|13 – 17||Kojiro Akiyama||April 1969, 11||198911/16|
|18 – 20||Nobuo Nakasato||April 1989, 11||200111/16|
|21||Toshifumi Nakamura||April 2001, 11||200511/16|
|22 – 25||Makoto Kobayashi||April 2005, 11||202111/16|
|26||Yuichi Kumagai||April 2021, 11||Incumbent|
- From the time the city system came into effect on May 1929, 5, Kondo Hiroe was elected mayor in the mayoral election, and until he became the mayor, Taro Nishioka from the Aomori Prefectural Office was in charge of the mayor's duties (equivalent to the current acting agent). Dispatched.
- Aomori Prefecture Joint Government Building
- Hachinohe City Hall (Main Building/Annex)
- Hachinohe City Nango Office (formerlyNango VillageGovernment office, former Nangou Ward Office, Hachinohe City)
- Hachinohe Citizen Service Center (Ichikawa, Odate, Korekawa, Shimonaga, Kan, Toyosaki, Hachinohe Station, Minamihama, Shiragin, Shimamori, the predecessor of Hachinohe Station is the superior)
- 6 timesJapan's environmental capital contest to create a sustainable communityParticipate in
Hachinohe City Council
- Number of people: 32 people
- Term:2019(ReiwaFirst year)5/2 - 2023(5nd year of Reiwa)5/1
- Chair: Yasohiro Mibu (Liberal Democracy and Citizens Club, 5th term)
- Vice-chairman: Osamu Natsusaka (Komeito, 4th term)
|Parliamentary name||Number of seats||Representative name (◎ is representative, other than representative is in order based on Hachinohe City website)|
|Freedom and democracy・Citizen club||15||◎Mihiro Sakamoto, Yu Yamanouchi, Hitoshi Mamori,Momoe Kubo, Hideshi Okada, Masao Niwata, Motonobu Takayama, Yuhei Kudo,|
Fujikawa Yuri, Takashi Koyashiki, Shuichi Morizono, Miyoshi Toyota, Tomo Matsuhashi, Yashiro Mibu, Takayuki Tachibana
|Kizuna Club||7||◎Sadahiro Gonohe, Koryu Yoshida, Takayuki Takahashi, Hiromi Tanabe, Hiroshi Miura, Noriyuki Terachi, Cold Water Insurance|
|Komeito||3||◎ Osamu Natsusaka, Masato Takahashi, Masunori Nakamura|
|Japan Communist PartyLegislature||3||◎ Civilization Tabata, Atsuko Tomabechi, Sho Kubo|
|Fresh green, technical group||3||Enko Ito, Fumiyo Yamana, Junichi Yoshida|
Aomori Prefectural Assembly
- Constituency: Hachinohe City Constituency
- Fixed number: 8 people (vacancy 1)
- Term:2019(Heisei31 years)4/30 - 2023(Reiwa5 years)4/29
|Name||Parliamentary name||Number of wins|
|Sadao Tanabe||Democratic Union||7|
|Masaru Matsuda||Japan Communist Party||2|
|Mitsuru Tanaka||Democratic Union||2|
House of Representatives
- Election district:Aomori 2 ward(Hachinohe City,Towada,Misawa,Kamikita(Shichinohe,Rokunohe,Tohoku Town,Oirase Town),Sannohe）
- Term: March 2021, 10-March 31, 2025
- Voting Date: July 2021, 10
- Number of voters on the day: 389,510
- Voting rate: 53.56%
|Comment||Candidate name||age||Affiliated party||Old and new||Number of votes obtained||repeat|
|This||Junichi Kanda||51||LDP||新||126,137 vote||○|
|Noriko Takahata||58||Constitutional Democratic Party||新||65,909 vote||○|
|Miyuki Tabata||64||Japan Communist Party||新||12,966 vote|
- The United States of AmericaState of WashingtonFederal Way City
- The United States of AmericaState of WashingtonTacomaHarbor
- 1995Concluded an economic and trade agreement between Hachinohe Port and Tacoma Port and became sister ports
- The PhilippinesManila Port
- 2000Concluded between Hachinohe Port and Manila Port and became sister ports
|Hachinohe City and Population Distribution by Age in Japan (2005)||Hachinohe City Population Distribution by Age and Gender (2005)|
■Green-All over Japan
Changes in the population of Hachinohe City
|Ministry of Internal Affairs and CommunicationsStatistics Bureau CensusThan|
- private(Japanese syllabaryorder)
- Hachinohe Institute of Technology
- Hachinohe Gakuin University
- Hachinohe Gakuin University Junior College
College of technology
- National/Independent Administrative Institution
- Prefectural (in alphabetical order)
- Hachinohe North High School
- Hachinohe Technical High School
- Hachinohe High School
- Hachinohe Commercial High School
- Hachinohe Fisheries High School
- Hachinohe Central High School
- Hachinohe West High School
- Hachinohe East High School
- Hokuto High SchoolHachinohe Branch Office
*: The following are closed schools.
- Hachinohe North High School Nango School Building(2017・ Integrated into Hachinohe Kita High School)
- Hachinohe South High School(2013・ Integrated into Hachinohe Kita High School)
- Private (in alphabetical order)
- Koryo High School
- Seijo International High SchoolHachinohe CampusHachinohe Aoba High School
- Sendai Ikuei Gakuen High SchoolILC Aomori
- Chiba Gakuen High School
- Hachinohe Gakuin Kosei High School
- Hachinohe Institute of Technology Daiichi High School
- Hachinohe Institute of Technology Second High School
- Hachinohe St. Ursula Academy High School
*: There are more private high schools than other cities of the same size. This is because the private high school was opened early in response to the increase in the number of students, and it became a saucer. At the same time, public high schools were co-educated and new high schools were established.
Junior high school
- Municipal (in alphabetical order)
*: The following are closed schools.
- (2013・ Integrated into Higashi Junior High School)
- Hachinohe City/Shinokami Town School Association
*: The following are closed schools.
- (2017・ Integrated into Shimamori Junior High School)
- Hachinohe Institute of Technology Second High School Attached Junior High School
- Hachinohe St. Ursula Academy Junior High School
- Municipal (in alphabetical order)
- Asahigaoka Elementary School
- Okuki Elementary School
- Kashiwazaki Elementary School
- Kanehama Elementary School
- Kikyono Elementary School
- Gangnam Elementary School
- Koyo Elementary School
- Konakano Elementary School
- Korekawa Elementary School
- Same Elementary School
- Sanjo Elementary School
- Shimamori Elementary School
- Shimonaga Elementary School
- Johoku Elementary School
- Shirogane Elementary School
- Shirogane Minami Elementary School
- Castle Elementary School
- Seicho Elementary School
- Taga Elementary School
- Tagadai Elementary School
- Takadate Elementary School
- Species difference elementary school
- Tamonoki Elementary School
- Choja Elementary School
- Todoroki Elementary School
- Figure Minami Elementary School
- Toyosaki Elementary School
- Nakaibayashi Elementary School
- Nango Elementary School
- Niida Elementary School
- Nishizono Elementary School
- Nishihakusandai Elementary School
- Negishi Elementary School
- Nejo Elementary School
- Hakuho Elementary School
- Hakusandai Elementary School
- Hachinohe Elementary School
- Nikkeigaoka Elementary School
- Fukiage Elementary School
*: The following are closed schools.
- Nejo Elementary School Sasako Branch School(1981・ Integrated into Figure Minami Elementary School)
- (2016・ Nango Elementary School integrated and newly established)
- (2015, Integrated into Korekawa Elementary School)
- (2011, Integrated into Zunan Elementary School)
- (2015, Integrated into Niida Elementary School)
- Mihono Elementary School(2020, Integrated into Machibatake Elementary School)
- Hachinohe City/Shinokami Town School Association
*: The following are closed schools.
- (2017, Integrated into Shimamori Elementary School)
- (2002, Integrated with Matsudate Elementary School)
- Prefectural (in alphabetical order)
Facilities other than school education
Vocational training facility
- Hachinohe Institute of Technology(Vocational development school）
- Hachinohe Vocational Ability Development School (Certified vocational trainingVocational development school)
- Hachinohe Cooking Joint Higher Vocational Training School (vocational skills development school through certified vocational training)
- Hachinohe Area Wide Area Municipal Area Administrative AssociationFire Department
- Hachinohe Municipal Hospital
- Hachinohe Red Cross Hospital
- Aomori Labor Disaster Hospital
- National Hachinohe Hospital
- Health center
- Hachinohe City Health Center
- Mito Local Health Center
- 保健 セ ン タ ー
- Hachinohe City General Health Center
Directly operated post office
- Hachinohe Post Office[Collection/delivery station] (84006)
- Hachinohe West Post Office[Collection/delivery station] (84060)
- Nango Post Office[Collection/delivery station] (84087)
- Hachinohe Same Post Office (84053)
- Hachinohe Konakano Post Office (84074)
- Hachinohe Tsunezumishita Post Office (84110)
- Shimamori Post Office(84129)
- Toyosaki Post Office (84144)
- Hachinohe Chuodori Post Office (84158)
- Hachinohe Niida Post Office (84160)
- Building post office (84163)
- Hachinohe Minato Post Office (84165)
- Hachinohe Aramachi Post Office (84185)
- Ichikawa Post Office (84197)
- Honhachinohe Station Post Office (84198)
- Hachinohe Shiragin Post Office (84200)
- Tanesashi Post Office (84209)
- Korekawa Post Office (84218)
- Kikyono Post Office (84210)
- Hachinohe Fukiage Post Office (84224)
- Hachinohe Koyo Post Office (84237)
- Hachitone Castle Post Office (84244)
- Hachinohe Omachi Post Office (84246)
- Daily Post Office (84251)
- Hachinohe Asahigaoka Post Office (84255)
- Hachinohe Osugidaira Post Office (24259)
- Tagadai Post Office (84262)
- Hachinohe Shiragindai Post Office (84263)
- Hachinohe Family Post Office (84267)
- Hachinohe Nakaibayashi Post Office (84269)
- Hachinohe Kawaragi Post Office (84272)
- Hachinohe Minatodai Post Office (84278)
- Hachitoda Imagi Post Office (84282)
- Hachinohe Minatotakadai Post Office (84284)
- Hachinohe New Town Post Office (84287)
- Hachinohe Station Post Office(84288)
- Takaiwa Post Office (84707)
- Hachinohe Shimocho Simple Post Office (84733)
- Sanjo Simple Post Office (84782)
- Higashimaeda Simple Post Office (84784)
- Hachinohe Oroshi Center Post Office (84795)
- Hachinohe City Library(Currently the oldest public library in Japan)
- Hachinohe City Nango Library
- Hachinohe City Library Information Center
- Toh cemetery
- Sai Cemetery
- Nango Central Cemetery
*:Hachinohe City HallAlthough the nearest station is Hon-Hachinohe Station, Hachinohe Station is listed as the central station in the "JTB Timetable", and both areHachinohe city centerThere is a distance to.Hachinohe Station and the city centerTransit BusAre tied at intervals of about 10 minutes.
- East Japan Railway
- Tohoku Shinkansen : Hachinohe Station
- Hachinohe Line: Hachinohe Station- Naganawashiro Station - Honhachinohe Station - Konakano Station - Mutsu Minato Station - Shiragin Station - Shark station - Playpia Shirahama Station(Abandoned station after temporary station)- Mutsu-Shirahama Station - Tanesashikaigan Station - Okuki Station - Kanahama Station
- Aomori Railway
- Hachinohe Seaside Railway
The railway that once existed
- Southern Railway: Shiriuchi Station (currently Hachinohe Station)-Harita Station-Shohoji Station-Nanasaki Station-Toyosaki Station-(End point isGonohe Station）
- Hachinohe City Transportation Department
- Southern Bus(Iwate Kita MotorSouthern branch[Annotation 15]）
- Towada Kanko Electric Railway
- JR Bus Tohoku
*:2009Operates the city according to the "Hachinohe City Regional Public Transport Comprehensive Cooperation Plan" formulated by the city in March.Hachinohe City Transportation Department(Hachinohe City Bus),Southern Bus(at that time),Towada Kanko Electric Railway(Jutetsu Bus) CommonSystem numberThe display was made. Details were decided in 2009, and the map "Bus Map Hachinohe" was published. further,20104/1Since the timetable was revised, the display on the curtain of the bus has started.2022From February 2, 26 SuicaAnd mutual useRegional cooperation IC card"HachikaIs introduced.Municipal bus-Southern BusNow you can use it.Just JRHachinohe LinePlease note that it cannot be used in such cases.
- Towada Kanko Electric Railway-Kokusai Kogyo Bus
- Southern Bus[Annotation 15]・Towada Kanko Electric Railway・JR Bus Tohoku
- Iwate North Bus/Nanbu Bus[Annotation 15]
- Southern Bus[Annotation 15]
- Karumai Expressway(Hachinohe Station-Karumai Hospital)
Highway national road
- E4A Hachinohe Expressway(National highway)
High-standard highways (general highways dedicated to automobiles)
- E45 Sanriku Coastal Road (Hachinohe Kuji Expressway) (National Highway Ring Road)
General national highway dedicated to highways
- E4A General highway 45 Hyakuseki Road(Branch from the three loop line)
- (7) Hachinohe Kita IC-(Oirase-cho, Kamikita-gun)
General national road
Main local road
General prefectural road
- Hachinohe City Road Shirogane Numadate Ring Road (City Road Ring Road)
- Hachinohe Michikamigumicho Minato Line
- Hachinohe City Doumakan Mikkamachi Line
- Hachinohe City Road Okuki Port Line
- Hachinohe City Road Itsukushima Line
- Hachinohe City South Coast Route XNUMX
- Hachinohe City Dozawa Kanahama Line
- Hachinohe City Road Nishi-Kanahama Line XNUMX
- Hachinohe City Road Okuki Line
- Hachinohe City Road Shinjo Kamido Line
- Hachinohe City Road No.XNUMX Shirahama Road Line
- Hachinohe City Road Shiragin Kanabukizawa Road Line
- Hachinohe City Road Shiragin Same Line
- Hachinohe City Dojima Moroneko Kubo Line
- Hachinohe City Route Jumonji Sawashiro Line
- Hachinohe City Road Sawashiro Nishiyama Line
- Hachinohe City Road Sakai Nozawa Karimata Line
- Hachinohe City Aiohatagori Line
- Hachinohe City Road Untrained Nagadai Line
- Hachinohe City Road Trampless Momosawa Line
- Hachinohe City Dosakino Kizawa Mizuyoshi Line
- Hachinohe City Road Non-regular Yamada Line
- Hachinohe City Dojima Moroneko Kubo Line
- Kawasaki Kinkai Kisen (Silver Ferry)
Japan Coast Guard
- Hachinohe Coast Guard (Second District Coast Guard Headquartersjurisdiction)
- Misawa Airport(Misawa）
- NagachitanachiShell mound[Ichikawacho Nagachitanachiji Fukiage] Early historic site in the Jomon period.
- Korekawa Ruins[Korekawa] National Historic Site.
- Jomon remains, excavated itemsHachinohe City Buried Cultural Property Center Koregawa JomonkanDisplayed atNational treasureOr nationalImportant cultural propertySpecified to.
- Nagachitanachi Shell Midden [Ichikawacho Nagachitanachi Fukiage] National historical site, shell midden and village ruins in the early Jomon period.
- Tangodaira Burial Mounds [Tangodaira Tangodaira]Old tombEstimated to be around 100 units, national historic site.
- Main hall and others: NationalImportant cultural property
- Craft:National treasure(Akaito Wei Helmet,Takeshi Shiraito Armor),Important cultural property(Purple thread shoulder white light yellow armor helmet,Karato White Shiraito Shoulder Red Body Round Helmet,Helmet Asahi Wei shoulder with two large sleeves）
- Adjacent to the aforementioned Hachinohe City Museum,Historic site It is open to the public as "Neguro Square"
The early modern period
- Hachinohe Castle Corner Goten Front Gate [Uchimaru] Prefecture,Hachinohe CastleThe only remains that retain the remnants below
- Starved stone memorial tower and Kaidan stone [Teranoue, Niida] Prefectural historical site,SeiseninIt is inGreat Famine of TenmeiMemorial service for the starving dead
- milestone(Prefectural historical site)
- [Toka City Tenma], [Mangozawa Nagakubo around Nango Daiji], [Nangou City Nozawa character Nitta, Nakano character Okubo], [Nango Oaza Omori Sunakozaki, Hayashizaki],KeichoYear
- Chojasan Shilla Shrine [Millionaire]Main hall, front hall (prefecture treasure)
- Kiyomizu Temple [Koregawa character Nakai] Kannon is an important cultural property of the country Kannon-do
- Daiji Temple [Matsukan, Nukazuka]
- Nansoji TempleSanmon (prefectural handy)
- Former Hachinohe Elementary School Auditorium [Hachimancho, Hachimancho, Kushibiki Hachimangu] Prefectural treasure.. A wooden pseudo-Western style construction completed in 14.
- Former Kawachiya Hashimoto partnership[Yokamachi] Registered tangible cultural property.. Completed in 13.ZecessionWind-wooden modern architecture, operated as "Hokoruya".
- Hachinohe Sake Brewery[Minato TownHommachi]Registered tangible cultural property.AomorifirstImportant Landscape StructureSpecified to
- Ando Shoeki Museum[Yokamachi] Behind the former Kawachiya Hashimoto partnership company.
- Renewal cabinetMain store [Honzochi Town] registered tangible cultural property.. Izumiyama residence, modern Japanese-style architecture, built in 30 and expanded in 8.
- Former Asahi Shokai [Konakano] registered tangible cultural property.. Around 6, Renaissance style, reconstruction.
- New Mutsu Ryokan[Onakano]
- Japan Anglican Church Hachinohe St. Luke Church synagogue
- Hachinohe City Buried Cultural Property Center Koregawa Jomonkan[Korekawa]
- Hachinohe City Jomon Learning Center Korekawa Archaeological Museum[Korekawa]
- Hachinohe City Fisheries Science MuseumMarient [Samemachi character Shimomatsu Naeba]
- Hachinohe City Museum [Nejoji Toukaku]Registered Museum
- Hachinohe City Museum of Art〔community〕Registered Museum
- [Nango-ku Oshima Shima Oji, Omaji]
- Hachinohe Municipal Folklore Archive (Fishing tools related) [Same Town Daisakudaira]
- Motoko HaniMemorial
- Hofu Museum
- Hachinohe Classic Car Collection (closed in winter)
- Inside Hachinohe StationSea cat plaza(Hachinohe City General Tourism Plaza)
- Hachinohe Portal Museum (Hatchi)[Mikkamachi]
- Machino Station Hachinohe
- Hachinohe Local Industry Promotion Center
- Road station Nango
- Mountain music school
Park, open space, exercise facility
- Sanhachi Castle Park(Sanhachi Castle Shrine) (Hachinohe Castle）
- Nagane Sports Park
- East Sports Park
- Flat arenaHachinohe
- Hachinohe Park
- Nanbuyama Health Sports Park
- Hattarogaoka Park
- Niida Wind Road Park
- Tatehana Park
- Niida Park
- Fantasy Dome Hachinohe
- Choja Matsuringu Square
- Hachinohe City Taga Multipurpose Stadium
Festivals / special events
- Hachinohe Enburi(Important intangible folk cultural properties) (Mid February)
- Hachinohe Sansha Grand Festival float event(Intangible cultural heritage) (End of July-Early August)
- Hachinohe KoutaSink dance (mid-July)
- (Mid-July) Held in two locations, downtown and Minato-cho)
- Cavalry(Important intangible folk cultural assets)
- Hachinohe Hokoten Central Shopping District Once a month from May to October (excluding July)
- Nango Summer Jazz Festival(Late August)
- Sea cat marathon (early May)
- Tatehana Quay Morning Market
- Hachinohe Twilight Market, Choja Morning Market, Matsuring Morning Market
- Hachinohe New Town Morning Market, Town & Hill Morning Market
- Hakshoku Center
- Miroku Yokocho(Stall village)
- Minatoyamate Dori Morning Market
- Hachinohe City Hall10th floor observation corridor
- Gret Tower Minato(Tatehana ParkObservatory)
- (Holonbyle, Kofunato)
- Takasu Observatory
- Kabushima[Shark town character shark]
- country'sScenic spot
- KayaTree [Nango, Oshima Island Moroji Gate, Komatsuji] Prefectural Natural Monument -Estimated tree age about 500 years
- Semasu Dam(Lake Aoba)
On the road
- In front of city hallrotary
- CedarIs decorated with Christmas illuminations.
サ ッ カ ー
The history of "Hyoto Hachinohe"1947(Showa22 years) firstWinter national polityIt is said that it started from. Since then, the winter national polity2009It was held 11 times in Hachinohe up to the Michinoku National Athletic Meet. Also,Ice hockey The19327th (Showa 3)All Japan Ice Hockey ChampionshipHeld in Hachinohe four times since the beginning. Hachinohe was held for the first time in 4 years200719rd (74)All Japan Ice Hockey ChampionshipWas held in various places.1948Hachinohe White Bear won the 23th All Japan Ice Hockey Championship (Morioka) in 16.Asian League Ice Hockey OfHC TOCHIGI Nikko Ice BucksAbandonedSEIBU Prince RabbitsThere are many players who are related to this.
- Main junior hockey team
- Hachinohe White Bear Jr, Hachinohe Kita Jr, Hachinohe Minami Jr, Hachinohe Higashi Jr, Hachinohe Pirates Jr
- Major hockey business
- Hachinohe Blue Stars (former Hachinohe City Hall), Hachinohe Shinkin Bank, YS Ice Hockey (Yoshida Sangyo), Konakano Phoenix
- Main skating rink
- Main skating rink site
- Futsal Arena Hachinohe (East Ice Arena), Tanabe Memorial Arena (Nanbuyama Ice Arena) (Nanbuyama Health Sports ParkInside), GODO Ice Palace
- Ai Miyabi(An actor〈Takarazuka Revue〉)
- Kojiro Akiyama(13nd-17th Mayor of Hachinohe)
- Takeji Asasaka(speed skateplayer)
- Yoshitaka Aramichi(Former independent league baseball player)
- Maki Ando(model)
- Shuichi Ikeda(Shogi player）
- Yaeko Izumo(actress）
- Ichikawa Emi(kabukiactor)
- Ichoen(Amateur wrestlingplayer)
- Chiharu Icho(Amateur wrestler)
- Towabe Iwaoka(9nd-11th Mayor of Hachinohe)
- Masato Ushio(critic)
- Takahito Uchizawa(musician,"andropVocal guitar)
- Toshihiro Uchida(economist)
- Tsunehiro Uno(critic）
- Tsuneo Umeuchi(Red army）
- Mikako Umenai(poet）
- Minami Uwano(Bicycle athlete)
- Yukari Uwano(Aomori Broadcastingannouncer）
- Yoshiyoshi Oedo(Voice actor）
- Okubo Ishimatsu(Horse racingJockey-Trainer）
- Okubo Fusamatsu(Horse racing jockey / trainer)
- Oshima Rimori(Politician, 76th-77th generationChairman of the House of Representatives）
- Nobuo Otani(Musician, critic)
- Takeo Ogasawara(Figure skater）
- Tadashi Ogasawara(OriginalBicycle raceplayer)
- Makiko Ogasawara(Figure skater）
- Yoshiaki Ogasawara(OriginalBicycle raceplayer)
- Tsutomu Okabori(OriginalBicycle raceplayer)
- Hideo Oguni(Film director・ Screenwriter)
- Fujio Ozaki(Professional boxer）
- Ono Masunobu(Comedian,Adobarun）
- Nitomi Ohara(Amateur wrestler)
- Masako Katsuo(Voice actor）
- Kobunji Katsura(Rakugo performer）
- Takashi Kadowaki(Tokyo UniversityProfessor)
- Saori Uesawa(volleyballplayer)
- Mitsuyoshi Uemura(Nippon Broadcasting System, Inc.Former announcer)
- Hideko Kawabata(作家,Yasunari KawabataWife of)
- Shigeo Kanda(2nd-4th Mayor of Hachinohe)
- Junichi Kanda(Member of the House of Representatives）
- Yoko Kikuchi(Idol singer)
- Hiroshi Kitashiro(Recording engineer)
- Toshiyuki Kitamukai(NHKannouncer)
- Kitamura Komatsu(Playwright, Novelist, screenwriter)
- Kanehiro Kitayama (Ecologist）
- Yoichi Kitayama(singer,The Gospellersmember)
- Yusuke Kimura(Novelist）
- Yoji Kimura(Sociologist）
- Akio Kyoya(OriginalAgriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Secretary）
- September (Comedian)
- Momoe Kubo(Hachinohe City CouncilCongressman,Local talent）
- Yuichi Kumagai(Mayor of Hachinohe)
- Yuka Keicho(Voice actor）
- Koji Koizumi (NHK PublishingPresident,Tv producer）
- Katsuhiro Go(作家）
- Yuki Kojima(freeannouncer）
- Makoto Kobayashi(22nd-25th Mayor of Hachinohe)
- Goblin(Voice actor,Imitation talent）
- Yoshie Kondo(The first mayor of Hachinohe)
- Yoko Kondo(Ice hockeyplayer)
- Mitsumasa Saito(journalist)
- Tatsuya Sakachomi(Figure skater)
- Minami Sakachō(Figure skater)
- Sakamoto collar(Amateur wrestler)
- Takashi Sakamoto(Bicycle player)
- Makiko Sakamoto(Amateur wrestler)
- Nanako Sakurazawa (OriginalAV actress-stripper)
- Sayaka Sasaki(Member of the House of Councilors）
- Tsuyoshi Sasaki(rugbyplayer)
- Nobutsu Sasaki(作曲家）
- Yuto difference wave(サ ッ カ ーplayer)
- Machiko Sanjo(singer)
- Kyohei Shinzan(Bicycle player)
- Suzuki Noriko(Cooking Researcher）
- Sansei Suzuki(Kyudo artist）
- Shinobu Lizawa(soccer player)
- Taisei Ryu(Grand SumoWrestler）
- Tsutomu Tagashira(Composer)
- Hidenori Takahashi(Voice actor)
- Takahashi Minoru(Modern toy artist)
- Takizawa(Member of the House of Councilors）
- Maki Takeda(OriginalAomori Asahi Broadcastingannouncer)
- Ren Tazawa(Athleticsplayer)
- An Tachibana(モデル,talent)
- Aichiro Tanaka(Cabinet OfficeOfficials)
- Yoshitake Tanaka(talent）
- Tanabe Tadashi(Politician, ice hockey player)
- Masayo Tanabe(Member of the House of Councilors）
- Taneichi Momoko(Voice actor）
- Shinichiro Tamaki (Game planner）
- Taketo Tamura(Figure skating(Player/instructor)
- Chiba Sako(Voice actor)
- Yoshiaki Demachi(Speed skater)
- Yuki Temma(Goalball player)
- Hideyoshi Tokaichi(talent)
- Kihei Tomioka(Bicycle athlete)
- Taka Tomita(Aum ShinrikyoBelievers)
- Mika Nakajima(Local talent)
- Toshifumi Nakamura(21st Mayor of Hachinohe)
- Takashi Nakamura(Businessman,Nisshin Flour Mill(Former president)
- Soichiro Namioka(singer)
- Niiyama University(Comedian,Adobarun）
- Nishizawa school(Pro gamer, comedian,Betrayal Manky Kong）
- Junki Nozato(basketballplayer)
- Sadagoro Hashimoto(Doctor, OriginalSaitamaKawagoe-shiLong)
- Susumu Hasegawa(Diplomat）
- Tsuyoshi Hasebe(Nihon Keizai ShimbunPresident)
- Kengo Hanazawa(manga artist）
- Motoko Hani(journalist, Japan's first femaleJournalist）
- Yoko Baba(Jazz pianist,Essayist）
- Nobuko Hara(Operasinger,ScalaThe first Japanese to belong to)
- Hibiki Kageo(Former wrestler)
- Fujikawa Yuri(Hachinohe City CouncilMember of parliament)
- Furkawa Miki(OriginalSUPERCAR,Singer-songwriter)
- FORT WAYNE
- Hirotaka Hebiguchi(Businessman)
- Shinji Honda(Soccer player / leader)
- Chokichi Maeda(Horse racing jockey)
- Masatoshi Matsushita(Political scientist, OriginalRikkyo UniversityPresident)
- Matsumoto Conchita(AV actress）
- Hitomi Matsunaga(Enka singer）
- Tetsuro Miura(作家）
- Ryuichi Miura(Singer-songwriter)
- Misugi Iso Takuya(Former wrestler, current year Minezaki)
- Yutaka Mizumoto(Miyagi TV BroadcastFormer announcer)
- Murahiro Murata(Figure skater/instructor)
- Yuuki Muroi(Writer)
- Naoki Motomura(rugbyplayer)
- Yasuo Morikoshi(Educator, exNikkyogumiChairman)
- Ryo Yamauchi(5st Mayor of Hachinohe)
- Maho Yamaguchi(Actress, model)
- Takayuki Yamada(Writer）
- Naoji Yamawaki(philosopher, Professor, University of Tokyo, Ambassador Hachinohe)
- Yokomachi Momoko(モデル,talent）
- Yoshida Eikatsu(Amateur wrestlers and leaders,Saori YoshidaFather of)
- Shiho Yoshino(manga artist）
Yuru Chara Mascot
- Ikazukin --Yuru-chara from Hachinohe City.
- Ikadon - Tatehana Quay Morning MarketNo Yuru character.
- - サ ッ カ ーOUR TEAMVan Rale HachinoheMascot.
- - Ice hockeyOUR TEAMTohoku Free BlazeMascot.
- ^ Carbon 14'sAbout 3000 years ago,Pit dwelling7 carbonized rice grains were excavated from the soil floor (floor surface). Hachinohe City Board of Education excavated and revealed by Shoichi Yoshizaki's group at Hokkaido University. If it is certain that it belongs to the late Jomon period, it is the oldest rice in Japan.
- ^ The local autonomy was introducedNiigataJoetsu CityThe second case after.
- ^ On April 2015, 4, with the expiration of the establishment period of the local autonomous region,NangoIt became.
- ^ Directly managed stores are located in Aomori Prefecture in Hachinohe CityAomori(Aomori Central Post OfficeOnly).
- ^ A designated financial institution in Hachinohe City.
- ^ It is the only financial institution that has its head office in Hachinohe city.
- ^ Telephone response, etc.Call centerBusiness only.
- ^ The northern part of Iwate prefecture (Ninohe and Kuji district) is also a target area for coverage and subscription, and the "Iwate prefecture north" column is also posted irregularly on the local news page.
- ^ The entire area of Aomori Prefecture is covered and subscribed to, and the regional news of the Hachinohe area is posted under the title of "Kamito-san, Shimokita".Furthermore, in the latte column, Iwate Menkoi TV is full size on the final side, other commercial TV stations are half size on the second TV & radio side, and the radio station is the same size as the blue station. Each posted.In addition, since there are many cross-border viewers of the ticket offices in the Tsugaru and Shimokita regions, the ticket officesTV HokkaidoIs full size on the final side, other billed stations are half size on the second TV & radio side, and the billed radio stations are also posted in the same size as the blue station.
- ^ In autumn 2017FM complementary broadcastingIs scheduled to open.
- ^ Until March 2017, the program on Saturday evening was broadcast only in the prefectural south area (Hachinohe/Towada area).
- ^ The Iwate prefecture north (Ninohe area) side of the regional news may be titled "Prefecture north Hachinohe" depending on the day, and although it is a local newspaper that covers and subscribes to Iwate prefecture, the topic of the Hachinohe area is also posted.In addition, on the second TV & radio side, only TV in blue and TV in Sendai are posted in half size, and on the radio (stations outside Iwate prefecture including the station in blue are not posted), only the active stations are posted.
- ^ NHK Aomori Broadcasting StationとNHK Morioka Broadcasting Station2ch,ABA (Aomori Asahi Broadcasting)とIAT (Iwate Asahi Television)5ch,ATV (Aomori TV)とIBC (IBC Iwate Broadcasting)が6chでそれぞれリモコンIDが重複するため、同市のテレビの設定においてこれらの在盛局は7ch、9ch、10ch、11chなど在青局と在盛局の双方が使用していないリモコンIDが割り当てられる場合が多い。【例:NHK盛岡総合は7ch（本来は青森県でRABのリモコンIDとして使われる1ch）、IATは10ch（本来は青森県でABAのリモコンIDとして使われる5ch）、IBCは11ch（本来は青森県でATVのリモコンIDとして使われる6ch）】
- ^ Relocated Hachinohe Second School for the Disabled to the former Hachinohe Minami High School
- ^ a b c d e Following the bankruptcy of the Southern Bus, Iwate Prefecture Kita Motor Co., Ltd. took over the business as the Southern branch office from March 2017, 3, but the Southern Bus name is still used as the brand name.
- ^ Hachinohe area cooperation Central city areaHachinohe City homepage (read January 2018, 1)
- ^ About fishing portHachinohe City homepage (read January 2019, 7)
- ^ Industrial city HachinoheHachinohe City Business Attraction Promotion Council (viewed July 2019, 7)
- ^ "Home”(Japanese). www.yawatauma.co.jp. April 2022, 6Browse.
- ^ Speaking of Hachinohe Bon Festival! Introducing "Senaka destined"Hachinohe City Tourism Blog (August 2015, 8)
- ^ Hachinohe City. “Hachinohe Story-Hachinohe Digital Archive". hyoto.city.hachinohe.aomori.jp. April 2020, 10Browse.
- ^ Nikkei Cross Tech (xTECH). “How to build a new arena that enhances the value of the region, "Hachinohe, the ice capital"". Nikkei Cross Tech (xTECH). April 2020, 10Browse.
- ^ "History curtain" Hachinohe, the ice capital "is replaced by YS Arena Hiroyasu Shimizu and Tomomi Okazaki appear at the commemorative event / Aomori". Mainichi Newspapers(July 2019, 2) April 2020, 10Browse.
- ^ Makoto Sahara"Rice and Japanese Culture" edited by Atsushi Kaneki and Hideji Harunari, "Makoto Sawara's Work 6 Archeology and Contemporary" Iwanami Shoten 2005
- ^ National Treasure "Gasho Dogu"Hachinohe City homepage (read January 2018, 1)
- ^ Tsunami inundation area caused by the Tohoku-Pacific Ocean EarthquakeHachinohe City homepage (read January 2019, 7)
- ^ See page 177 of "New Hachinohe City History History III Modern History" "Chapter XNUMX Birth of Hachinohe City Section XNUMX Enforcement of Hachinohe Municipal System XNUMX. Birth of Hachinohe City by Merger of Four Towns and Villages".
- ^ "Normal value download”. Japan Meteorological Agency. April 2021Browse.
- ^ "Value of 1st to 10th in observation history (value throughout the year)”. Japan Meteorological Agency. April 2021Browse.
- ^ Japan's largest morning market "Tatehana Quay Morning Market"Hachinohe City Tourist Information Website (Opened January 2018, 1)
- ^ Hachinohe Solar Power Plant Starts Commercial Operation-Our first mega solar power plant begins commercial operation-Tohoku Electric Power Press Release (December 2011, 12)
- ^ Hachinohe CenterYahoo! JAPAN (viewed January 2018, 1)
- ^ Aomori Prefecture Regional Industry Division/Aomori Prefecture Traditional Crafts
- ^ "Home”(Japanese). www.yawatauma.co.jp. April 2022, 6Browse.
- ^ Special Feature: April 2014 Issue "Strawberries" | Aomori's delicious food
- ^ Producing area report: August 2010 issue: Traditional vegetables from the south of the prefecture Nukazuka cucumber ... Kazumi Kanehama (Hachinohe City) | Aomori's delicious foods
- ^ "Hachinohe Port landed in 21 years, 72 tons cracked for the first time in 5 years Squid etc.". Nikkei newspaper electronic versionNihon Keizai Shimbun (May 2022, 1). April 2022, 6Browse.
- ^ Announcement of the amounts presented by the 2012 public offerings for commercial facilities in the Tamu area-"Daily Tohoku" June 6, 5 (47NEWS)
- ^ Aomori store listBook Off Home Page (read January 2018, 1)
- ^ Hachinohe, the town of booksHachinohe City homepage (read January 2018, 1)
- ^ https://www.menkoi-tv.co.jp/company/areamap/index.html
- ^ From "History of Hachinohe City III Modern History" (Hachinohe City, published on March 2014, 3), pp. 31-175, "Chapter 182, Birth of Hachinohe City, Section XNUMX Enforcement of Hachinohe City System".
- ^ Municipal Bus/Nanbu Bus Hachinohe Station ⇔ Operates every 10 minutes between downtownHachinohePublic transportationPortal site (viewed July 2019, 7)
- ^ "HOME”(Japanese). Hachinohe area regional cooperation IC card "Hachika". April 2022, 6Browse.
- ^ Some flights are operatedJay Air
- ^ Flight isJay Air
- ^ Flight isHokkaido Air System
- ^ "Visit to Michinoku Building: "Hachinohe Sake Brewery" in Hachinohe City, Aomori Prefecture Bringing Japanese and Western traditions closer / Miyagi”(Japanese). Mainichi Newspapers. April 2022, 6Browse.
- ^ "[Retirement of Mr. Oshima] Intention to recommend Mr. Junichi Kanda as a successor Former Bank of Japan employee, from Hachinohe City". Daily Tohoku Digital.Daily Tohoku Shimbun (August 2021, 8). April 2021, 11Browse.
- ^ Profile | Member of the House of Councilors Kanagawa Electoral District Komeito Sayaka Sasaki Official Website
- ^ [Obituary] Hitomi Matsunaga (enka singer, from Hachinohe)-Daily Tohoku
- Hachinohe metropolitan area
- Hachinohe War
- Hachinohe rice cracker soup
- Ninohe City(Iwate Prefecture)
- Sannohe(Aomori PrefectureSannohe）
- Gonohe Town(Sannohe District, Aomori Prefecture)
- Rokunohe(Aomori PrefectureKamikita）
- Shichinohe(Kamikita-gun, Aomori Prefecture)
- Hachinohe City(Aomori Prefecture)
- Kuchinohe(Iwate PrefectureKunohe-gun）
- For the origin of "door" and the four houses that do not exist, see the section of Nukanobu-gun.