Takefu girls climbing
Takefu High School / Climbing Girls Hokushin'etsu Inter-High 2021 Fukui Prefecture Team Introduction #Kimiase
If you write the contents roughly
The mountaineering women's group of Takefu High School became an excellent school at the Fukui Prefectural High School Spring Comprehensive Athletic Meet held in June, and decided to participate in the National High School Comprehensive Athletic Meet (Inter-High).
Introducing the team that will participate as a representative of Fukui Prefecture at the Hokushin'etsu Inter-High School Championships, which will be held mainly in Fukui Prefecture in the summer of 2021. → Continue reading
Wikipedia related words
If there is no explanation, there is no corresponding item on Wikipedia.
National high school general physical education meet
National high school general physical education meetFull-time systemA high school student(Secondary school(Including students enrolled in the second semester)Sports OfCelebration(For high school students with a fixed / communication systemNational high school part-time communication system physical education competitionI will participate in).Known as "Inter HighOr even abbreviated as "In high(From Inter-High School Championships) or "High school overallIs often called.National High School Athletic FederationA comprehensive sports event held mainly in August every yearCompetitionCompetition.
The high school championships up to that time are different,1963(Showa38 years), the National High Tales Association held the high school championships integrated into the national governing body for each discipline, this competition was born. Initially, it was not allowed to hold national competitions in addition to this competition,1970(ShowaFrom 45 years)Selection competitionAre allowed to be held at different times/competitions. For football, it was considered to integrate the championships that were held in winter here, but the holding continues, and eventually1970It has been a champion since it has participated in the sponsorship while being treated as a selected tournament. In addition, Judo, volleyball, women's soccer, and basketball are being treated in the same way later.
From the first year, it was a principle to hold each prefecture in turn,2004(HeiseiAfter 16 years, in principle, it was moved to regional competitions, and some competitions were held in neighboring prefectures even if they were held alone (mountain competitions, some swimming, etc.) To consider areas that do not.Refer to the table below for details).
In addition,National High School EkidenIs held in Kyoto every December,National High School Rugby TournamentIt is,New Year's HolidayOverOsakaHigashi Osaka City OfHigashiosaka Hanazono Rugby FieldDone in. The Winter Games are held annually from January to February of the following year.Ice hockey-SkiIs performed.
The popular name "Inter High" is a Japanese English language created as "inter+high school", which imitates the "intercollegiate" which is a sports competition between universities. Even at prefectural level competitions, it is called "XX inter-high (○○ IH)", but in general inter-school refers to "national high school comprehensive physical education competition (national inter-high)" (in this case, The competition is commonly known as "IH○○ qualifying").
The National High School General Athletic Meet held in August can be roughly divided into competitions in which at least one school (one person) can participate from each prefecture and competitions in which several schools (several people) can participate from each block. In the latter case, branch qualifications, prefectural conventions, and block qualifications that will be held from the beginning of the year (blocks will be treated as block qualifications for all roads in Hokkaido) will have to be successively beaten with more than the specified results. For this reason, there may be cases where no one school (one person) is represented from all prefectures except Hokkaido.
2020May 4,New coronavirusWas decided for the first time in history by the expansion of.. However, the measures for the new coronavirus will be taken according to the region, and then the whole prefecture will be implemented.
List of competitions
|1963(38)||Niigata||.||Renamed to "National High School Sports Festival".|
|1975(50)||Tokyo||.||All-weather stadium was used for athletics (up to the previous year, only some fields were all-weather).|
|1980(55)||Ehime||55 Overall (Gogo overall)||.|
|1988(63)||Hyogo||In spring this rehearsal competitionSpring high school basketWas held.|
|1993(5)||Tochigi||Archery joins the discipline and becomes 27 competitions.|
|1997(9)||Kyoto||'97 Kyoto overall||Naginata joins the discipline and becomes 28 competitions.|
|1998(10)||Kagawa||Shikoku '98 overall||.|
|2000(12)||Gifu||2000 Gifu general||.|
|2001(13)||Kumamoto||Hinokini New Century||For the first time in the history of the tournament, a bonfire was ignited at the general opening ceremony. In track and field competitions, race events are official events|
|2002(14)||Ibaraki||2002 Ibaraki General||.|
|2003(15)||Nagasaki||Nagasaki dream overall||Only for swimming and divingSagaHeld in.|
Held after 2004
“Main venue” includes venue prefectures that were actually held alone.
|Held year||Host area block||Main venue||Nickname||Remarks|
|Chugoku||Shimane||China 04 overall||From this tournament to the regional block unit. The main venue was Shimane Prefecture, but some kind of competition was held in all the prefectures of Brock.|
|Kanto region||Chiba||2005 Chiba Kirameki|
|Kinki||Osaka||06 Overall THE Kinki|
|Northern Kyushu||Saga||2007 Youth/Saga|
|Kanto region||Saitama||Sai summer arrival 08 Saitama overall|
|Kinki||Nara||2009 Kinki Mahoroba overall|
|Okinawa/Southern Kyushu||Okinawa||Kuraray Island Okinawa gross 2010||Only mountaineering competitions because there are no high mountains in the prefectureKagoshimaConducted in. The event has been completed in all prefectures.|
|North tohoku||Aomori||2011 After the War Against Northeast North|
|North Shinetsu||Niigata||2012 Kitashinetsu Brightness|
|Northern Kyushu||Oita||2013 Northern Kyushu overall connecting the future|
|South Kanto||Tokyo||Glittering youth South Kanto whole body 2014|
|Kinki||Wakayama||2015 Kinki's whole that you create|
|Chugoku||Okayama||2016 passion sprint China overall|
|South Tohoku||Yamagata||Fly to the world South Tohoku 2017|
|Tokai region||Mie||2018 Coloring impression Tokai|
(First year of Reiwa)
|Southern Kyushu||Kagoshima||Impression is infinite Southern Kyushu overall 2019|
(2nd year of Reiwa)
|North Kanto||Gunma||Enchanting Dynamic North Kanto 2020|
(3nd year of Reiwa)
|North Shinetsu||Fukui||Kagayaki-kun's sweat and tears Kita Shin'etsu 2021|
(4nd year of Reiwa)
General opening ceremony
As a competition songLyrics・Fumio Masuda,Composition・Kiyo Komatsu's “Taitai Ren no Uta” was sung at the opening ceremony, and the gift cup and the champion cup were returned,Player oath, Open actingMass gameIs done. As a general rule, the general opening ceremonyPrince AkishinoThe couple will attend. Until 2018Crown Prince TokujinThe couple, before 1988Crown Prince Akihito-MichikoThe couple was in attendance.
The progress of the ceremony is composed of several high school students selected from the local high school students to be held, although there are some differences depending on the competition. For example, in 2009 Kinki Mahoroba General and Churashima Okinawa General 2010, high school students who received specialized training for one year made progress. In addition to the opening ceremony, it also participates in various publicity activities of the tournament and has the role of appealing the tournament..
- Gymnastics/Rhythmic Gymnastics
- 水 泳
- Bicycle competition
- サ ッ カ ー
- Soft tennis
- Table tennis
- soft ball
- ボ ー ト
- ヨ ッ ト
- Mountaineering competition
- Weight lifting
- Shorinji Kempo
Not all competitions take part in HIDA, and even some HIDA participation competitions do not participate in inter-high. Most of these are held separately from the Inter-High, at the same time as the Inter-High.
The tournaments that are not participating in the high school are as follows. However,Japan Sports Association,Japan Olympic Committee,Japan World Games AssociationList only those sports that are affiliated and/or affiliated with at least one of the above or have their own high school federation.
- National High School Baseball Championship(Japan High School Baseball Federation）
- National High School Softball Baseball Championship(Ibid.)
- National High School Women's Baseball Championship(National High School Women's Hardball Baseball Federation）
- National High School Women's Softball Baseball Championship
- National High School Trampoline Championship(National High School Trampoline Federation)
- National High School Golf Championship(Japan High School Golf Federation)
- All Japan High School Bowling Championship
- National High School Challenge Triathlon
- National high school studentsBayonetConvention
- National High School Curling Championship(However, Aomori Prefectural Takadanren has joined as a sponsor)
- All Japan High SchoolPower liftingChampionship (All Japan High School Powerlifting Federation)
- National high schoolArm wrestlingChampionship
- National High School American Football Championship(Japan High School American Football Federation）
- National High School Nippon Kempo Championship (National High School Nippon Kempo Federation)
- National high school studentsTaidoChampionship
The following competitions are competitions that are members of the high school but not participating in inter-high school.
- National High School Rifle Shooting Championship
- All Japan High School Equestrian Games
- All Japan High School/University Dance Festival
The following competitions are not included in the inter-high events, although the competition itself participates in the inter-high.
- National High School Women's Weightlifting Championships
- National High School Greco-Roman Style Wrestling Championships
- All Japan Beach Volleyball Junior Men's Championship
- Beach Volleyball Japan Women's Junior Championships
- Purple Nada national high school far archery tournament
- All Japan Women's Junior/High School Ice Hockey Tournament
Championship tournament held separately from high school
The following competitions participate in the high school general competition, but the National High School Championship is held as a separate competition. It is included in the selection tournament as a type of high body.
- National High School Soccer Championship
- All Japan High School Women's Soccer Championship
- Until 2012, the competition is not under the jurisdiction of the High School.
- National High School Judo Championships
- Held since 1979. Inter High is a national high school judo tournament, not a championship.
- All Japan Volleyball High School Championship
- The volleyball high school championship was initially included in the inter-high, but from 2010National high school volleyball selection championshipWas transferred to the successor to the tournament.
- National High School Basketball Championship
- The basketball high school championship was originally included in the inter-high school, but from 2017National high school basketball selection championshipWas transferred to the successor to the tournament.
Opening ceremony onlyGeneral TVBroadcast on. Although it was a live broadcast, the whole 2010 was recorded and broadcast at midnight of the opening ceremony. After thatE-tele (education television)First, the channel will be moved to and the main competition finals will be broadcast around 1-10 pm in the evening for about 15 week to 16 days. From 2017, we also broadcast on BS1 and set up a broadcast frame in the morning. In 2018, BS1 will be broadcast around 15-17 pm even during high school baseball.
Only athletics will be broadcast every year, and other than that, it will be broadcast by selecting some events that are notable. In this case, the broadcasting style is mainly from the venue (local prefectures where main events such as athletics are mainly concentrated when multiple prefectures co-sponsor), with male announcers and female contractors. (In rare cases, women may also use the station announcer) About 1-2 people progress. First, provide the outline of the competition to be broadcast on that day and information about the venue, and then move on to the relay from the venue. Finally, we will return to the broadcasting station again, and will announce the results of the competition held that day and the next broadcasting schedule, and it will be over (this format isNational Athletic MeetIs also following this). The second half of the swimming competition (swimming) is almost fixed every year from August 8th to 17th, and is broadcast except the first day or all day. Unlike the first half, the program itself will be broadcast from the pool where the venue is. (Because most of the competitions other than swimming end in the first half, and it is generally held that only swimming competitions are held in the second half.)
- However, in 20122012 London OlympicsAnd the tournament schedule has been duplicated, and because the staff of sports broadcasting has been shifted to those related programs, the live broadcasting of the first half of the race was not conducted, and the digest was broadcast immediately before the swimming competition. Also2016 Rio de Janeiro OlympicsBetween high school baseball[Annotation 1] The swimming competition became a digest broadcast.
Incidentally,2007 Youth and SagaSuch,recent years[When?]As a new attempt at the competition, the competition video will be distributed via the Internet to supplement the NHK broadcast. Also,19 Typhoon No. 5In the related TV news, the video shot for the above distribution was used.
2005More competitionJ SPORTSIt may be broadcast in. The relay title is "Burn High School Students!"(2019The Southern Kyushu Tournament broadcasts soccer, basketball, badminton, and also broadcasts highlight programs of notable competitions).
さ ら に,2014More tournament sponsorOtsuka PharmaceuticalWith the support of (Sports bull) Established an Internet video distribution site called "Inhai.TV", which was operated by all the athletes during the period.[Annotation 2].
- Winnin-Adopted since 2014
There are many athletes who fall down because it is held in the summer, but it was previously called heat stroke and the measures were not considered important. As mentioned above, when you are in Saga overalltyphoonWas distinguished from the effects ofheatstrokeMany people were injured and left a big problem in the operation of the tournament.recent years[When?]Since there are many injured people with heat stroke other than Saga, athletes, spectators, and organizers are urgently required to take further medical measures such as clothes and hydration.
- 2002 Ibaraki Games 102 (28)
- 2003 Nagasaki Games 82 people (18 people)
- 2004 Shimane Games 62 people (8 people)
- 2005 Chiba Games 80 people (16 people)
- 2006 Osaka Convention 63 people (11 people)
- 2007 Saga meet 181 people (34 people)
In some competitions, the all-nighter waiting for admission is free for admission, which is a nuisance to the neighborhood. Therefore, we introduced an entrance order lottery for the general public from the 2015 swimming competition. It was also introduced in 2018 Rhythmic Gymnastics.
- ^ Due to the majority of the "Night Session" events being held in the morning at Japan time, which is the local nighttime, priority is given to the Rio Olympics for general TV and detour to high school baseball for E-tele.
- ^ For games relayed by NHK, distribution during the relevant time period will be suspended.
- ^ June 2012, 9Yomiuri ShimbunFrom the first page of the morning edition.
- ^ a b "Inter-high discontinued decision to be held for the first time ever in 21 prefectures due to the spread of new corona infection”(Japanese). mainichi.jp. Mainichi Newspapers. 2020/4/26Browse.
- ^ Churashima Okinawa official website/student activities
- ^ 2008May 2,Yomiuri ShimbunSome titles have been changed from page 31 of the Tokyo morning edition Saitama Minami area version.
- National high school selection competition
- National high school a-style kick ball tournament
- National High School Cultural Festival
- National high school general physical education meet -National High School Athletic Federation
- National High School Comprehensive Physical Education Competition Record Database(Data since 2014)